Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

VOTE: Gamma

Serious vote. Payback mf'er. Plus I literally am always wrong about your alignment in every game. Need you get rid of you asap. Liability in lylo
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:15 am

In post 27, WhyMafia wrote:And I don't think gamma is being scummy
Found more scum guys.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:56 am

In post 45, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Flying Headbutt Tywin Lannister
Crippling Crossface Tywin Lannister
Stone Cold Stunner: Gamma Emerald

Peoples Elbow: Gamma Emerald

Dayvig: Gamma Emerald

One of these will work!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Wed May 17, 2017 12:56 pm

In post 61, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ learning lessons from Titus
Lol Nero I knew I liked you for a reason lol
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Wed May 17, 2017 12:59 pm

In post 70, RhazhBash wrote:Today's lynch should either be Gamma or one of the early Gamma pushers. Gamma hasn't posted anything AI but if he's town at least one of the people pushing him should be scum.
Are you admitting that you're scum?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Thu May 18, 2017 1:54 am

In post 112, Mislim wrote:
In post 109, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 107, Mislim wrote:wraith and boon could be scum together because they're planning to lurk together
lame...
i'm trying to form reads here.
Statements like this show you're obvious scum trying way too hard to look town.

VOTE: Mislynch

I also dislike that 'wraith and boon scum lurkers' or the 'spammy game' statements. All of this is bullshit. It's not a joke, so you mean it seriously, but it's all trash and fake statements you're making to sound active over actually contributing.

This guy is scum. Raizh is also scum, or he set himself up as the easy mislynch, and I still wanna lynch gamma. He looks kinda town here, but that means he's scum. Every time I read him, I'm wrong. Every. Game. So he's scum since he looks town, and gamma PLs are good. Would seriously PL gamma after the past 5 or so games with him.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Thu May 18, 2017 1:57 am

Nero is lurking so he's also scum. Guys, I'm finding all the scums
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Thu May 18, 2017 2:02 am

Nero lurks in every single game he rolls scum. Every time. Pay attention to Nero when he's not super active. He is very active as town and a useless lurker as scum. I prob shouldn't say it, because its a dead giveaway every time and he never changed it (so he's easy to read), but whatever. He's scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:24 pm

In post 118, Zachstralkita wrote:
Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 112, Mislim wrote:
In post 109, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 107, Mislim wrote:wraith and boon could be scum together because they're planning to lurk together
lame...
i'm trying to form reads here.
Statements like this show you're obvious scum trying way too hard to look town.

VOTE: Mislynch

I also dislike that 'wraith and boon scum lurkers' or the 'spammy game' statements. All of this is bullshit. It's not a joke, so you mean it seriously, but it's all trash and fake statements you're making to sound active over actually contributing.

This guy is scum. Raizh is also scum, or he set himself up as the easy mislynch, and I still wanna lynch gamma. He looks kinda town here, but that means he's scum. Every time I read him, I'm wrong. Every. Game. So he's scum since he looks town, and gamma PLs are good. Would seriously PL gamma after the past 5 or so games with him.
Everything else you said and THIS is where you place your vote? This is the reachiest post ever.
The real reach is you trying to shade me for calling out your scum buddy.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:28 pm

In post 132, Nero Cain wrote:I mean there's been nothing scummier FMPOV than waffles lack of voting on Gemma.

PVs and Cpt back and forth lulz fest was lame but not really scummy.

I don't think RHAZ is scummy hence my "anti-nom post"
I still wanna lynch gamma,but it is a PL more than a full SR. There are legit game winning reasons for it. As scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team. As town, I want him dead asap to not screw us over with his always scummy play. It may work for him as scum (because he's scummy literally all the time for every alignment), but I certainly hope I never see him in lylo. It's just bad for town all the way around. I've seen it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Gamma you have to know by now why everyone would rather PL you than fail to sort you You aren't blind. You can't legit pretend to think others should just leave you around forever to not be NK'd by scum, because you refuse to ever play like you're town. A cop could check you,but that's a waste imo. Either you get copped or PL' d with how you play, because it's annoying at this point. You know what you do too.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #11) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:33 pm

In post 170, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 169, Tywin Lannister wrote:As scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team.
The way you say this sounds weird
Nice shade. Explain the way the words on your screen 'sound' to you.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Do you imagine me saying it with a British accent? Maybe Australian? What about in a Cuban accent, with a hint of al pacino Scarface?

Let me know how my words sound to you Dunn. Great detective work you're doing.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Gamma saying 'tone' too, as if you read words exactly as they were written, regardless of your background, accent, ethnicity, or ability at discerning these things from written words. Must be a superpower you guys have.

Truth is, tone is a bullshit excuse to say anything. If it's a gut read, say gut read. And you'd be wrong, so try other methods.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:42 pm

I'm voting mislynch and sticking to it. He's scum. Zach and Dunn pushing back gives me more than enough associatives, while everyone hopping on gamma or raizh shows maybe they are town. Idk, and gamma I'd PL since apparently scum never find him worth saving when he is on their team, but mislynch posted scummy shot and gets defended by other players? Nope, that's not town.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:46 pm

In post 183, Priscila wrote:
In post 169, Tywin Lannister wrote:As scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team.
unvote

vote: Tywin
Found more scum. I swear, this game is too easy.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Find scum, vote them. See who defends and chainsaws for them. Game solved.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:52 pm

In post 176, Mulch wrote:
In post 151, Priscila wrote:What bothers me about DrumBeats is the way that he is pushing a narrative where his scumread on RhazBash is meaningful rather than genuinely digging into the content, analyzing the reasoning behind it and providing his own as to why that reasoning comes from scum. His approach is rhetorical, and he conflates largley null behavior into something damning.

His point about scum adapting for the type of scumhunting in thread is simplistic and shallow, scum will already analyze their own behavior with greater foresight and worry than town. The act of aborting a bus is very basic. Gamma's mention of it is too broad to be effective. Reminding people that an established wagon manipulation technique exists on page 1 is not going to meaningfully affect whether that technique is used in a specific instance during the game.

There is also the way that he positioned his vote on Gamma as if he knew it was coming off before long. I get the feeling that he wants to
seem to be
engaging directly and actively with content in a thoughtful way, and is taking this as a rhetorical position, rather than truly engaging with the content. The way that he continued to argue his position as he unvoted Gamma to vote RhazBash suggests to me that he does not truly feel conviction in his reads, but merely argues for their validity and postures around them.

I think that RhazBash's premature position on today's wagons feels like a genuine attempt to scumhunt that came off as surface scummy. I read the translation of that post as "there is scum in one of those that we should lynch". DrumBeats' attempt to pin it as having malicious intent is disingenuous. It is
possible
from that post that RhazBash is scum who knows that all of the early pushers of Gamma's wagon are town, but it is
equally possible
that he is simply scumhunting, therefore the post is null without greater context. DrumBeats argument is slightly more than just that RhazBash is informed, however. He argues that RhazBash is lining up lynches and putting on an act to shed responsibility. This is very stretchy. Following this, he argues that RhazBash's position that wagons should be broken down is suspicious and comes from an informed perspective. He is again attempting to twist fairly null content into scum content by drawing a narrative where that is already the case.

I don't think his reasons for voting Gamma or RhazBash have any merit and his attempts to make those reasons persuasive feels like sophistry. It's still possible that this content is coming from a reckless, overzealous townie with poor reasoning, but for now I have a scumlean on DrumBeats.
This has been ignored by a lot. I think this is very well said and logical. But I do think that town and scum both tend to push for their lynches even if they don't really believe them. It sounds counterintuitive, but it can be very hard for prideful town players to admit they are wrong, and then the lack of enthusiasm may show
This is fluff BE coming from scum, who just so happens to analyze town players, shading another town player, and then naked votes me? Looks pretty hypocritical if you actually agree with her theory argument. She didn't even vote him, yet wrote a wall saying a lot of nothing. People ignore it, because her scum buddies won't acknowledge her, and people like me see it as fluff.

What's interesting though is how she just did exactly what she shaded drumbeat for. Not AI content being twisted? Interesting. Based on her naked vote with only a not AI quote, I'd say she's a hypocrite at best. Most likely though, she's scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #18) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:53 pm

BS*
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #19) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:59 pm

In post 188, Mulch wrote:Not everything people post needs to be backed up by a vote.

And I personally think it is well thought out and very clear and transparent, which is more important than content at this stage anyways
Do you want me to find past games of players doing this same thing as scum?

She's saying nothing here except:

A) people don't look like they believe their votes
B) gamma and raizh are probably town
C) drumbeats votes them over NAI content

Read what she said and tell me that doesn't also come from scum, especially if all those players are town. Her vote on me however is exactly what she pretends to rail against here. A naked vote based on Not AI content.

I've seen plenty of players like her, and without a vote to back up what she said, she doesn't believe it either. It also means she's afraid to ruffle feathers. Scum trait.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #20) » Thu May 18, 2017 4:04 pm

In post 189, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
You're piling on a shit wagon, but id love to fight you. Nice vote placement. Surely you thought this through.

Show me exactly where I did these things, post by post, and then, if you CAN do so (which we both know you cant, becauze its bullshit) show why you believe I'd not do this as town.

Pedit: how bad are you to think scum ever slip? Ever? Show me a game where scum ever did that? Scum watch what they post. Fucking obvious stuff.

I won't be lynched so I am overconfident. You can NK me, but if I'm lynched, you're whole scum team is fucked.

The way I see it, my vote landed on scum and scum are pushing back.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #21) » Thu May 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Two teams? Lol what?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #22) » Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Smh reading comprehension is so bad.

I said scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team (town obviously). Where is this multiball slip you read? I didn't have any idea about that, and never thought it, but since you did... You just slipped lol!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #23) » Thu May 18, 2017 4:16 pm

In post 195, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 193, Tywin Lannister wrote:Two teams? Lol what?
I agree.

Also it's not obvious??
What's obvious? I said 'as scum, I love gamma being on the other team' in explanation of why I'd PL him. He knows exactly what I'm saying too.

Somehow, me saying 'other team' in a hypothetical statement means I said multiball? Is that not completely illogical, or is reading comprehension that bad? Its obvious what I meant in the context of when I said it.

Better question to ask yourself is why would I make posts like this if scum, when Priscilla herself said scum are very careful with what they say? She's going against every word she wrote about drumbeat and does it herself. She's scum or a terrible hypocrite, or both.

VOTE: Prescilla
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #24) » Thu May 18, 2017 4:22 pm

@gamma: don't worry, I'm not actually PLing you, because you have too many votes to be scum. Not that this same thought hasn't fucked me over elsewhere when you were scum though. Since I can't figure you out, I'm moving on, but damn do I want to PL you sometimes.

Priscilla: good try. You were thinking mumtiball to have come to that conclusion, and imo, only scum would've even thought about that here. This isn't that large of a game.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #25) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:42 pm

In post 206, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 175, Tywin Lannister wrote:Do you imagine me saying it with a British accent? Maybe Australian? What about in a Cuban accent, with a hint of al pacino Scarface?

Let me know how my words sound to you Dunn. Great detective work you're doing.
I saw it as priscila is seeing it

But realized you referred to "team town"

Still a weird way of saying it, looks like you're baiting something
Baiting who? I wasn't even thinking multiball tbh. I gave a hypothetical statement and wrote it as I did. It wasnt some nefarious plot. How much do you think I plan my posts? Like you're simultaneously saying I scum slipped by writing something I didn't plan to (which scum don't usually do), while also suggesting I planned it to bait people like Priscilla at the same time. It makes zero sense. You can't have it both ways.

Also, if you are in the camp that thinks town don't go over everything they type but scum do, then your logic makes no sense. Priscilla is in this camp based on what she wrote. Otherwise, you're just calling me bad scum that somehow slipped on D1 for no reason at all. If you believe that, then you really aren't trying.

Sp priscilla sees what she wants. Then waffles jumps on me. You jump on it. Nos sees what I see, so Priscilla and waffles jump on him. Looks a bit associative to me.

You cant all be scum, so think logically here. If you knew what I meant, how did you read it as Priscilla did? Claiming "I've seen multiball in smaller games" doesn't matter in the context of what I said and how Priscilla took it. Literally, she had to have been looking for it, because I certainly didn't. If we got two NKs, may be it's possible if no SK, but on D1??? That's not normal town thinking. This isn't some reincarnation of a large theme game that was multiball in the previous version. This is a normal large. It's not the same thing, so jumping to crazy assumptions like multiball over me saying a hypothetical statement seems... off. I don't see that as a town mindset. I see it as scum trying to jump at anything they can. It's so shallow that I really can't see Priscilla as being town for thinking it. It's exactly the kind of thing scum would try to build a fake SR off of.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #26) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:52 pm

In post 218, Priscila wrote:
In post 214, Nosferatu wrote:Wasn't really my plan to foster the argument further. Can't understand why you'd think that either.
You haven't engaged in a way that's critical of the exchange, it seemed you just quickly wanted to take one side to spur it on.
Hi Priscilla, what's your view on Waffles? What has Nos done that Waffles has not?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #27) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:48 pm

In post 226, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 220, Tywin Lannister wrote:What has Nos done that Waffles has not?
What are you even asking here by the way

They're different players, what are you trying to associate between them
Is it not completely obvious?

Priscilla calls Nos scum for saying he's not adding anything logical to any argument and only pushing a side to keep it going.

Meanwhile, Waffles does EXACTLY the same thing, and Priscilla ignores him? So i mentiom it and... waffles disafuckinpears. Must be a miracle. Hallelujah, Waffles has been taken by the rapture!

Yeah, I see associatives. Priscilla is a hardcore hypocrite too. And if she flips scum, you better believe I'm going after waffles.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #28) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:52 pm

In post 220, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 218, Priscila wrote:
In post 214, Nosferatu wrote:Wasn't really my plan to foster the argument further. Can't understand why you'd think that either.
You haven't engaged in a way that's critical of the exchange, it seemed you just quickly wanted to take one side to spur it on.
Hi Priscilla, what's your view on Waffles? What has Nos done that Waffles has not?
Hey dunn, did you notice that I was asking Priscilla this question? Yes or no? Do you feel the need to speak for others when I call them out, or just your scum buddies? If you're town, why are you not letting others answer questions directed at them?

I'll wait for waffles or Prescilla to now answer this question I posed for Dunn. /s
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #29) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 am

You guys voting me, if town, haven't been paying attention whatsoever. There's reasons I'm overconfident. I'm obviously not scum, but whatever. I've pointed out flaws in these people's cases and get shit on for it. Honestly, I know better at this point to think anyone town has any idea how to read between the lines. When I started playing Mafia on this site 10+ something years ago, I felt like people knew how. When I rejoined, I realized people don't. They vote whoever just as long as it isn't them, with zero second thoughts or reasons. Honestly, I'm used to it at this point. I've lost more games as town by bad town lynching me over obv scum I call out since D1 many times. I cant make people understand how to read players, because it's intuition, and most people don't have that in their personality traits. It's usually Judging over iNtuition, and they're usually wrong for a reason.

Whatever. I said who I think scum are, and when the pushback is this strong, it means I'm right. Happens every game. Put me at L1 if you want.

Waffles and/or Priscilla are scum. Heard it here first.

Zach may be scum.

Dunn is prob town.

Gamma is his usual mislynch self, but prob town.

Mozamis is town.

Nos is town.

Idk about the lurkers, so null. Lynch then later, since you'll lynch any investigative role before letting them clear/guilty anyone. That's par for the fucking course.

Nero is maybe town. Depends on how much he lurks tbh. Don't let him forever or he is def scum.

Raizh saying his stupid comment that everyone SRs means he's the easy mislynched town. Scum aren't that stupid, and when everyone SRs the same player, he's got no scum buddies. This is common sense.

Idk about the rest, but there you are.

Oh, and I'm voting waffles til he gets lynched. He's scum and it's more obvious than Priscilla. She's sort of objective, although I think she needs to be checked out.

VOTE: Waffles
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #30) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:34 am

I'm upset because this shit it so obvious that only really bad players or obvious scum would be pushing me at this point.

Do you want a fucking claim already before you lynch me? Boonskies knows what I'm going to say. So does gamma. Keep the votes coming.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #31) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:38 am

Fucking idiots I swear. Town cant help themselves. No critical thinking skills. No looking for obvious crumbs. No reading between the lines. Just like on votes on a player with obviously no scum buddies, so he must be scum! Cuz D1 wagons with no counter are usually on scum, right? /s
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #32) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:48 am

I'm NK'd tonight now anyways. There's no point. I'm fucked no matter what. Scum win this day.

Nero being this stupid means he's probably scum. He recognizes this stuff when town. Gamma is just an idiot so idk about him. He's always anti town regardless. I should PL him every game he plays.

Good job though scum. I'm sure you saw what I was crumbing. Town never care, because they're idiots.

I'm a Town One-Guilty Cop.

I may target one player per night phase. I receive one of these results: Innocent, Guilty or No result. If i receive a Guilty result, i can't use the ability again.

So I can either clear players or get one guilty on scum, then become VT essentially. Doesn't matter now. I'm lynched or NKd no matter what. Great stuff. Thanks guys, especially the ones that have played many games with me. Either you're scum or idk what to think. You should've known better.

Again, par for the fucking course. I'm not surprised anymore. I'm used to it after the past however many games. It's better to just be a lurker and never do anything to find scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #33) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:49 am

In post 277, SlingshotWaffles wrote:@Tywin lol last few posts=lots of AtE.
Fuck off scum. I'll get you lynched soon regardless of if I go first or not. I'm taking you and Priscilla down with me, because you're obvious scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #34) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:54 am

Gamma has to be scum. Whatever, keep voting me. You'll be a PL sitewide eventually gamma. Don't hide now. Your unvote while still trying to shade is scummy af.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #35) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:55 am

In post 282, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 278, Tywin Lannister wrote:Nero being this stupid means he's probably scum.
lolololololololololololololololololol

What did I not recognize?
So you knew, but still voted me? Scum claim?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #36) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:17 am

Gamma, all you do is anti town things. Always. But fine, my bad. Everyone else that's tried to PL you, I suppose theyre good. I was kidding about actually PLing you, but you know how anti town you are in every game. I know you recognize it, so if thats to build a meta for when you're scum, it means as a universal play, town should always lynch you based on your meta. You throw town games on purpose just to pretend you're town when you roll scum too imo,but hey, what do I know. I just joke about your PL while others seem to take it seriously. Maybe you should wonder why? Just a heads up man. You changed your play style to be as scummy as possible and it's not good.

Just think about it gamma. Whatever you changed in your meta isn't really good if you're town. Don't throw games only to have better chances at scum.

@mulch: how is it not a slip? She said I mentioned multiball when I was clearly referencing town in the hypothetical of me being scum (with gamma as town). Her thinking that in the context she did means she looked for it. Pretty obvious. Stop defending her. Let her defend herself. You're white knighting. Dunn did it for her too.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #37) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Haven't been reading, but I'll say I apologize for being an asshole. I'm sick and feel like shit, but I shouldn't take it out on you people, scum or not. So my bad. Same with you gamma. Sorry for calling you an idiot PL and I hope your move goes well.

As for the game, people can do what they want, but without a counter claim, of any kind, lynching me is so suboptimal that I cant help you. This has happened before, and I won't hold my breath that people would do it again, but at least pay attention to basic mafia gameplay.

Since I claimed a one-guilty cop, two things now have to happen. Scum need to either NK or RB me in perpetuity. If I investigate and land on town, they become conf town, since I don't think Godfathers are considered normal in MS these days. Scum lose a mislynch. If I land on scum, poof there goes one down. Lynch me after if you feel the need.

But here's the deal: basic gameplay means you don't lynch a cop or a doctor claim with no CC ever on D1. Town fucked up by making their cop (yes, one guilty cop, but still) claim, but that's over with. You now need to decide how to move forward here.

You could:

A) lynch me. This guarantees nothing, because town can pile on a mislynch over scum any day. Since I don't have completed games to show this, I can at least say it happens. You will just fuck us over, but hey, lynch the no CC cop claim all you want. I cant make people play optimally.

B) Wait and see. Either I get NK'd, i get RB' d (If scum have one), or I get a result back. If I get a result, it either conf town or conf scums them. If it's scum, it won't matter if you lynch me first, because my flip fucks them. If town, same deal. It locktowns people, even the scummiest MFers in here, which saves a mislynch. I keep checking to either conf town people, or I hit scum. That's my role.

Now if scum RB me, if they even have one, then guess what? Other town PRs are free to do whatever they want. Regardless, it's a town win each time.

So in the end, you have two choices, but one is beyond suboptimal and could only come from scum or really clueless townies (and in that case, please learn). You could keep me alive to probably get NK'd tonight too. I guess you all get saved, although thanks for that one.

If I was scum, two things would be obvious. 1. I'd not be a D1 wagon, because scum don't usually bus on D1. It's just bad play, unless you all legit think you're so good at this game that you caught a longtime player on D1. Think real hard on that. 2. There's be a CC. Regardless of what you think the ' one-guilty' modifier does, I am a cop. I get innocent/guilty/no result. I just get only one shot to land on scum, but I can clear town forever.

So again, do what you want, but if people still push my lynch and it goes through, please remember how suboptimal and anti-town that is, and make sure to lynch the people who refused to listen. When people don't care, it means scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #38) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:30 pm

In post 336, Gamma Emerald wrote:I looked up Creature's MD and modding history and the role would make sense, thing is, Tywin has been extremely scummy. Last time he was a cop he was rather passable as Town, enough so that he got nightkilled before he could claim.
Two things:

1. I didnt copy/paste my role. I paraphrased. So CptPicard: Absolutely ridiculous and classless to push for a modkill. This is how people end up hating each other and becoming toxic anytime they land in games together. Classless moves like that. You should be ashamed. Get your scum win the legitimate way, or replace out.

2. Gamma, you're scum here. The one completed cop game I have had was so long ago that idk what to say. I also wasn't lolwagoned by everyone that game on D1 either. So I didn6 need to claim. Tbh, I had checked you, because you looked so scummy it was insane. You've kept up that meta I see.

As for that game, I caught Grey!scum D1 with my normal reads. I got him lynched, and scum shot me N2 for it. Never had a wagon, because people didnt try to quicklynch Town PRs. People pay attention in smaller games.

Gamma is hoping I say something stupid beyond this, but I won't bother to elaborate. I will just

Trust me, he's scum. He is this obvious, which is why he builds his town meta to be as scummy as possible. It's his only way to win as scum. He rolled scum here. I just know. Watch and see.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #39) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Also would be more than ok to lynch CptPicard. His hoping for a modkill while not wanting to actually lynch me is scum motivation. That's not coming from a townie. It just isn't. He didnt care to even wait for a CC before trying to shade me, and him HOPING for a modkill, but being too afraid to actually lynch me shows everything you need to see. He's scum.

Waffles I'd also lynch. Priscilla may just be town that asks a billion questions, points things out, then does those exact same things herself without even realizing. I think scum Priscla would know better, since they aren't dumb. Waffles, on the other hand, has done nothing but hop on other people's pushes, throws out some buzzwords he doesnt understand, and didnt care to think about what he's doing. Actually, maybe he is town for this. I'm not sure.

Gamma/CptPicard/Wraith are my scum reads at this point.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #40) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Wraith is a gut read, but he's still a SR. Need to iso him I guess, except he's purposely been lurking. That's anti town. Boonskies gave reasons for him lurking. Wraith did not.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #41) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:39 pm

In post 418, Zachstralkita wrote:Claim was premature imo - can't do anything now

I'll pop back in with stuff
Yes, it was, but I've been really really sick the past few days with a bad cold (high fever, blurry vision, etc), still went to work yesterday like an idiot, and I've had precedent for believing I may be QLd before being able to claim. People started naked voting me, like gamma, nero, CptPicard, etc. This should raise alarm bells for people I'd think. My fault for early claiming, but I didnt have the energy to fight off a lynch without just doing it, and my mood was so bad I was pretty toxic. Toxicity means PL really, so I probably would've been if I waited for L1 to claim.
In post 410, Boonskiies wrote:Hell of a scum claim, if so, though.
I'll remember that if i need a fake claim when i roll scum. Sadly, I'm not good at staying under the radar as a town cop obviously. My last completed cop game was so long ago that I forgot to play low key here, and even there, I got myself NK'd before I could claim and give a N1 result (which was gamma being innocent, and he was almost lynched in lylo). Not really good at being low key with any alignment tbh. I need to learn though.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #42) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 pm

In post 420, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE: Waffles

When the idiocy gets to the point that it makes more sense for town to be than scum
VOTE: Drum

I'm good on this for now
Mulch is obvious town, but idk why drum is scum?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #43) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:44 pm

In post 423, Mulch wrote:Gutread. I also said this earlier...
You need to explain more than this. Gut reads don't = having no reason whatsoever. Gut read means you DO have a reason(s), but it's not enough to make a case. Aka scummy post, scummy motivations, scummy stance, meta, etc.

Scum gut reads = "hi guys, I have fake reads I don't believe in, so its a gut read! I can skate by with this perpetually!"

Town gut read = "hi guys, I have a slight reason to SR someone, but not enough to make a rock solid case"
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #44) » Sat May 20, 2017 1:48 pm

In post 424, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 421, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 414, Priscila wrote:If people say it's normal and the moderator cannot clarify the rules then I will believe what people say.
I am not happy with how the wagons are right now. Hopefully I will have time to contribute more in the next few hours.

Boonskiies, why are you voting DrumBeats? I have some problems with the player so far that I need to resolve but I don't know if that will happen on Day 1. My focus is going to continue to be there but I don't know if I am interested in pushing that wagon seriously for now. At the moment I am considering Fykus and WhyMafia for strong candidates to be evil and will probably place my vote there soon. So far neither have received serious pressure and that worries me, because I feel they deserve it. Are you familiar with WhyMafia's meta? What do you think of his play so far?
A) don't use meta
B) I'm being a hypocrite, but if you look at every single one of my completed games, I was universally scum read.
VOTE: Cpt
Don't buy him at all
I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
Meta can be a very useful tool in helping catch scum if used properly.
Pretty convienent for a brand new player with zero meta to say, don't you think?

Meta is trash and useless on any really good player. People manipulate their meta constantly on purpose. They knowingly manipulate it as scum. Very few players really have meta tells that are solid. Like I say Nero is scum when he lurks (for instance) as his meta, but that's not really a serious read. I wouldn't use it as a centerpiece for any case. I'd just be suspicious of him maybe.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #45) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:06 pm

In post 427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 399, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 336, Gamma Emerald wrote:I looked up Creature's MD and modding history and the role would make sense, thing is, Tywin has been extremely scummy. Last time he was a cop he was rather passable as Town, enough so that he got nightkilled before he could claim.
Two things:

1. I didnt copy/paste my role. I paraphrased. So CptPicard: Absolutely ridiculous and classless to push for a modkill. This is how people end up hating each other and becoming toxic anytime they land in games together. Classless moves like that. You should be ashamed. Get your scum win the legitimate way, or replace out.

2. Gamma, you're scum here. The one completed cop game I have had was so long ago that idk what to say. I also wasn't lolwagoned by everyone that game on D1 either. So I didn6 need to claim. Tbh, I had checked you, because you looked so scummy it was insane. You've kept up that meta I see.

As for that game, I caught Grey!scum D1 with my normal reads. I got him lynched, and scum shot me N2 for it. Never had a wagon, because people didnt try to quicklynch Town PRs. People pay attention in smaller games.

Gamma is hoping I say something stupid beyond this, but I won't bother to elaborate. I will just

Trust me, he's scum. He is this obvious, which is why he builds his town meta to be as scummy as possible. It's his only way to win as scum. He rolled scum here. I just know. Watch and see.
Well you were wagoned because you are really scummy this game. What caused the difference? Sure I had a difference in gameplay from my first to second cop game, but not as wild as yours seems to be.
Also I was thinking of what mafia benefits arise from that role and here's what I thought of. They can claim innocents on their scumbuddies, guilty a town, and generally derail the town.
And I still want an explanation as to
why you were so obsessed with me being anti Town when you could check me.
I'm just hand waving you off, because you're playing this up in hopes I break rules. Stop trying to bait people and learn how to play scum legitimately.

Let me know when we can lynch Gamma. I'm promising he will flip scum. He has zero town motives in his entire iso. He's obvious scum based on his posts, votes, stances, and motivations. If I have to point it out quote by quote I will, but I'm guaranteeing gamma will flip scum.

Notice he has never scum hunted anyone except me, and still won't do anything but shade me? Even if he was literally so tunneled to disbelieve all logic and still believed I was scum, why wouldnt he look for scum buddies? Gamma isn't this dumb as town. He is as scum, because it's an act. I've played many games with gamma, and I know his town game by now. This is scum Gamma.

Wake me up when he gets the rope. Don't make me waste an investigation on him.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #46) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:09 pm

When gamma flips scum on my investigation, I lose the ability. I'd rather check someone the rest of town aren't sure of. We can make a list of names for me to check, but I'm telling you that gamma is sure scum. I'd rather clear a scummy townie or find gamma's buddies than waste it on someone I'm 100% sure of.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #47) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:11 pm

In post 428, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 400, Tywin Lannister wrote:Also would be more than ok to lynch CptPicard. His hoping for a modkill while not wanting to actually lynch me is scum motivation. That's not coming from a townie. It just isn't. He didnt care to even wait for a CC before trying to shade me, and him HOPING for a modkill, but being too afraid to actually lynch me shows everything you need to see. He's scum.

Waffles I'd also lynch. Priscilla may just be town that asks a billion questions, points things out, then does those exact same things herself without even realizing. I think scum Priscla would know better, since they aren't dumb. Waffles, on the other hand, has done nothing but hop on other people's pushes, throws out some buzzwords he doesnt understand, and didnt care to think about what he's doing. Actually, maybe he is town for this. I'm not sure.

Gamma/CptPicard/Wraith are my scum reads at this point.
Nope. I played with someone who baited a modkill as Town. The guy got lynched soon after.
Covering your tracks with wifom are you? Well, sucks for you. They lynched him, so I guess you shouldn't be trying to emulate it. Good thing you aren't town.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #48) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:15 pm

In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Priscila I cannot read your posts they're just too big
Lynch this please.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #49) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:32 pm

In post 506, Gamma Emerald wrote:ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION OR GET LYNCHED
Lol good try scum. All caps baby!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #50) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Gamma is caught, but regardless, he's not surviving to end game. I could be lynched today,and he'd follow, so that makes me happy. Sorry I ruined your scum roll gamma, but not really sorry. :)

He wants me to answer a question I did already answer,but cannot go further with. He wants a modkill and its really borderline for him to keep pushing it. Gamma, stop pushing for things like that. Play the game legitimate. Call me every name under the sun and tell me I'm bad and blah blah, but don't try to ruin things for others. I call you things all the time in games, but I like you as a person and really was joking about the PL. I just figured you'd understand why after the dozens of games we've played together. Bad joke, so I'm sorry.
In post 446, mozamis wrote:
In post 171, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma you have to know by now why everyone would rather PL you than
Please dont speak for me. Dont like this, feels like swcum trying to present false dichtomy "Gamma's either sum, or if not, he's got to go anyway". No.
Pos. scum.
Lol what makes you think you're so special I'd be speaking about you? And pos scum? I guess you disbelieve my claim?

You're obvious town when you are town, but after reading your iso... youre scum. You hid well under the radar mozamis. I'm impressed. I'd forget you were even in this game if this specific post didn't catch my attention.

Reads so far:

Gamma is scum.
Mozamis is scum.
CptPicard is scum.
Mislynch scum lean
Wraith scum lean
Nero null
PeregrinV null needs prod
Waffles null, but towndrunk lean
Fykus null
Boonskies town lean
WhyMafia town lean
Zach town
Dunn town
Yankee town
Raizh town
Drumbeats town
Priscilla town
Mulch obvious town (strongest TR)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #51) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:49 pm

May have forgotten someone but idk who
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #52) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Read mozamis' ISO everyone and give any reason why he could be town.

Read his iso and tell me what you think.

I've played with town mozamis before, and he wasn't a useless fluff lurker. Scum were forced to push his lynch for it. He's not being town mozamis, and he's added to my lynch pool.

Gamma/mozamis are my two preferences.

Waffles looks like the town drunk. He doesn't think about what he's saying at any time, it's easy to SR him,and at some point, he's so scummy that idk if anyone would actually play that way as scum. Mulch said it best I think. So did Priscilla.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #53) » Sat May 20, 2017 2:57 pm

In post 516, Gamma Emerald wrote:The question doesn't have to do with the PL. Why were you saying I was unreadable WHEN YOU HAVE A COP ROLE? What sense does it make to bitch about something like that when you have the means to make it a non-issue????????
Already answered this. Try reading. I don't wanna wait my 1 guilty shot on obv scum. I'd rather use it to find your buddies.

Gamma, here answer my questions now:

1. Who do you TR
2. Who do you SR
3. Who have you scum hunted
4. Why don't you believe a no CC claim?
5. If I was scum, who do you think are my scum buddies?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #54) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:33 pm

In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:TBH I do at least appreciate the questions by Tywin. I feel it indicates actual effort to sort me.
Tbh, I really do think you're lockscum, but there's always a chance I'm wrong. I'm arrogant and stubborn, but not stupid.

So walk me through your mindset this game gamma. A few things stood out and pinged me hard. Tell me what you were thinking.

1. When you saw I was a wagon, a big one, with no real counter, why did you naked vote and hop on?

2. After I was forced to claim, what were you thinking there? Without a cc, how was a cop claim so hard to believe? Why continue to shade me?

3. Your line of questioning really stood out to me as a way to get me modkilled by having me say something I can't. You continued to push that issue even when I explained my last completed cop game and how different the entire scenario was. There was nothing really similar here, so the line of questions seemed off regarding that alone. Other issues made me double take and wonder what you were attempting to pull here. It was the same as CptPicard really, just a different subject.

4. You haven't really looked at anyone else. Normally, I think Town!Gamma would see the claim, back off, and look elsewhere. You didn't and haven't. Why?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #55) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:42 pm

@Priscilla: couple things.

1. I TR Drumbeat for the stances he's given. They align in many ways with my own, he isn't trying to make buddies, he's given reasons for every read that makes sense, and I frankly won't lynch him today regardless. Due to that, he goes in the "not lynching" pool and ignored until later.

2. Did you ISO mozamis before you asked him your question? If not, do so first. He's been defending gamma after his initial rvs vote. You're trying to make him look like he SRs gamma, but his ISO shows different. He tried distancing at first, but then chainsaws everyone who looks at gamma. Read his ISO.

3. I like your CptPicard questioning, but dislike your stance on gamma/mozamis. They may be associated if one flips scum. Be aware.

Just read mozamis' ISO and tell me what you see. It takes no time at all. It's all fluff and all about gamma when he actually plays the game. First was just an rvs vote he quickly hopped off, then a constant stream of deflecting for gamma. All his supposed SRs are based off who SRs gamma.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #56) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Mozamis isn't town,but I want everyone to iso him and form their own opinion. It doesn't take long.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #57) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:49 pm

In post 512, Fykus wrote:Waffles

His entire ISO is filled with fluff. Mostly just a heap of one liners with 0 content in them.
In post 189, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
This was his only explanation for his only vote the entire game.

Heres why I've got a vote on him.
I agree with this, except waffles is almost too scummy to be scum. Idk how to explain that, but ask yourself: what scum would play the way waffles has? It's like a guidebook on what not to do.

That being said, he should not make it to lylo. If he's town, he will be mislynched there. If scum, people may still mislynch thinking the same thing I do.

If I have no choice, I'd lynch waffles to get that out of the way, but he's a better investigation candidate imo. Scum won't NK waffles ever if they do it based on the strongest TRs/players or the people most likely to be lynchbait.

My $0.02
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #58) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Like I'd rather clear waffles and let scum worry about him than lynch him. If he is scum, then I'll facepalm for over thinking it, but I just think he's lynchbait. Scum always try for lynchbait D1.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #59) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:53 pm

In post 519, Fykus wrote:
In post 517, Tywin Lannister wrote:Read mozamis' ISO everyone and give any reason why he could be town.

I've played with town mozamis before, and he wasn't a useless fluff lurker. Scum were forced to push his lynch for it. He's not being town mozamis, and he's added to my lynch pool.

Waffles looks like the town drunk. He doesn't think about what he's saying at any time, it's easy to SR him,and at some point, he's so scummy that idk if anyone would actually play that way as scum. Mulch said it best I think. So did Priscilla.
moz does seem to whiteknight gamma alot (after the shitpost vote at the beginning of the ISO.
This guy gets it. He sees what I see.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #60) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:54 pm

In post 521, Priscila wrote:Tywin and Gamma, I think that you may be tunneled on each other here.

I have mozamis as a scumlean, but I am not townreading Zach or DrumBeats, talk to me about those reads Tywin?
Zach is null, but I am placing him as town for the moment. No reason to SR him, so I'm ignoring him atm.

Already explained drum read. I think he's town.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #61) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:59 pm

In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:I TR Dunnstral, SR Nosferatu
Scumhunted several slots
I feel your play does not align with your claim
Nos could be your buddy, IDC about that right now, I want to determine your alignment first
Who did you scum hunt? Which slots?

Why is Dunn a TR? Why is Nos a SR? Why is a no CC cop claim a SR?

If he was my buddy, then that means id have to be scum. Kinda obvious, so what's this 'have to determine your alignment first' sentence doing at the end?

It doesn't go both ways. He's not my scum buddy if I'm town. Actually, even if I was scum, that doesn't make him my scum buddy. All he did was sort of defend me.

I was getting quick lynched and put on L3 with no counter wagon. I was forced to claim. You think that's a town wagon on scum? Really?

Tell me your thought process here gamma.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #62) » Sat May 20, 2017 6:08 pm

What I'm trying to get at here gamma is you've given two reads, only one SR (me), and an associative read (nos). Since I'm not scum, it means you have no SRs, and with all that's happened in the game so far, 23 pages, having no real SRs besides the claimed cop is fishy as he'll.

Do you disagree? Explain to me your thought process.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #63) » Sat May 20, 2017 6:54 pm

In post 556, Mulch wrote:@Tywin when I have time I will do an ISO analysis of both Gamma and Moz.

Also, I would highly suggest you calm down and stop being so aggresive. It gives no benefits and will piss people off.
People can get pissed all they want. This is how I play.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #64) » Sun May 21, 2017 11:58 am

In post 585, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu
VOTE: Dunnstral
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #65) » Sun May 21, 2017 7:50 pm

In post 595, Priscila wrote:Tywin, you just moved your voted off a player you have as lockscum to a player you have as a townread simply because he voted for a player that you seem to have so little opinion of that you didn't even include him in your reads... care to explain your behavior?
Dunn naked voted so I naked vote him. Cause. Effect. Let players get away with that shit and town lose. Simple causality. Maybe you should be a town leader, since youre always asking me questions. Maybe ask Dunn one for once. You're not being clever when you ask me useless questions and ignore obvious scummy shit. Either you're scum buddies with specific players, or you're blind.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #66) » Sun May 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Also, whoever I vote wont be lynched when they actually are scum. You think their buddies are gonna hop on and bus D1 without reason? Yeah, okay.

Maybe learn to recognize how wagons work and SR them. Sheep town are why town lose so much on MS.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #67) » Sun May 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Mulch is suspect af for his reads btw. Forget I called him obv town. Changed my mind. He's forcing really bad TRs without cause. He just calls everyone town I guess. Cuz scum don't exist at all in Mulch's world.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #68) » Tue May 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Catching up. Been busy
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #69) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 pm

In post 612, DrumBeats wrote:Page 21
In post 501, Boonskiies wrote:I don't necessarily think mega is trash, but I feel like to accurately use it you need to be in the game with the person you are trying to meta. Familiarity over meta. You also have to be aware of people who are hyper aware of their meta, as that skews things. Also, if someone you know pretty well is in the game, and you roll scum, you have to actively play differently or mimick your town play, so I feel meta is limited in a sense. Experience with the player meta is better than just looking at the game, preferably multiple games with any said person. I tend not to care about meta arguments made by people of its based off of like...one game. Need to at least have seen both alignments in action.
Isn't this in direct conflict with your vote on me? You have placed a vote on me due to somebody else's meta - yet you discourage people from using meta unless they've seen both alignments of a person in action. Odd - but it could be bias on my part since I am your target.
In post 503, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 399, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Two things:

Well you were wagoned because you are really scummy this game. What caused the difference? Sure I had a difference in gameplay from my first to second cop game, but not as wild as yours seems to be.
Also I was thinking of what mafia benefits arise from that role and here's what I thought of. They can claim innocents on their scumbuddies, guilty a town, and generally derail the town.
And I still want an explanation as to
why you were so obsessed with me being anti Town when you could check me.
I'm just hand waving you off, because you're playing this up in hopes I break rules. Stop trying to bait people and learn how to play scum legitimately.

Let me know when we can lynch Gamma. I'm promising he will flip scum. He has zero town motives in his entire iso. He's obvious scum based on his posts, votes, stances, and motivations. If I have to point it out quote by quote I will, but I'm guaranteeing gamma will flip scum.

Notice he has never scum hunted anyone except me, and still won't do anything but shade me? Even if he was literally so tunneled to disbelieve all logic and still believed I was scum, why wouldnt he look for scum buddies? Gamma isn't this dumb as town. He is as scum, because it's an act. I've played many games with gamma, and I know his town game by now. This is scum Gamma.

Wake me up when he gets the rope. Don't make me waste an investigation on him.
This is contradictory towards your post , in which you call meta trash when Sling uses it - yet you use it to push Gamma.

Also, you offered to point it out quote by quote why Gamma is scum - I would like to see this. When I ISO'd Gamma, I saw a mixed bag, but leaned town on him so I'd love to see what makes him obvious scum.
In post 504, Tywin Lannister wrote:When gamma flips scum on my investigation, I lose the ability. I'd rather check someone the rest of town aren't sure of. We can make a list of names for me to check, but I'm telling you that gamma is sure scum. I'd rather clear a scummy townie or find gamma's buddies than waste it on someone I'm 100% sure of.
In post 517, Tywin Lannister wrote:Read mozamis' ISO everyone and give any reason why he could be town.

Adding Mozamis to my ISO list for after this.

This is still contradictory towards your earlier stance on meta. So what are your real thoughts on using meta to form reads in this game?
What a bunch of shit questions. This is what scum do. They look for little 'mistakes' to push and call it scummy/a SR. There's no rhyme or reason to point out what I said about meta. Either I'm the town cop with no cc, or I'm not. Case closed. Move along, except drum didn't. All game since my claim, he's been pushing the angle that I fake claimed. The fact is, he's reaching, hard, because he knows I'm dangerous to his scum team. His play is exactly what I did as scum in Timeshift mafia. Drumbeats is scum guys.

Drum: since you wanna whine about contradictions, as if that's ever AI and only happens to scum (wrong), let me explain so that you can try harder for more ways to fake your SRs.

Meta on good players is useless, because good players manipulate their own meta. Self meta is even worse and deserves a PL until people stop doing it. Meta as a reason to SR someone or TR someone without taking into account their current game play is shit. That being said, gamma is scum and I'm 100% on that, and you can take my meta comment out of that and I'd still say 100% he is scum. Obvious scum even. Kinda like you are. You seem to be defending your scum buddy, so thanks for the associative. You join the lynch pool and cop check list.

Also, since gamma won't get votes, let's place it on the scum who will.

VOTE: Drumbeats

If people want an in depth reason to why drum is scum and why I changed my read, I'll do it when I feel like it, but I give no fucks at the current moment. Drum is scum. He needs rope. He tries way too hard too. Pretty obvious.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #70) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Btw, mozamis improved drastically since I last read this thread. Solid TR.

Oh how reads change.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #71) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:14 pm

In post 715, Priscila wrote:
In post 623, Fykus wrote:What would you like me to do?
I'd like you to flesh out your read on DrumBeats. Your vote is there, and I'd like to see what you do with it.
Fykus is town.

Prescilla, why do you focus so much on the obvious townies? Maybe I'm wrong, but I see a pattern where you ask questions only on those who look the most town, while you ignore the scummy players and/or nulls. Is that just my imagination, or are you avoiding specific slots on purpose? Only scum would do that with their scum buddies (avoid them like the plague), so answer carefully.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #72) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:15 pm

In post 719, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 718, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: Cpt
I don't like any of his posts
VOTE: Why don't really like his posts.
Why is town.

Waffles is the town drunk.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #73) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 pm

I'd be happy to lynch CptPIcard too. Like really happy. CptPicard would be a good lynch for D1.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #74) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:21 pm

In post 746, Mulch wrote:Is there anyone that you guys would like me to do an ISO anslysis on/read? I told you this before but nobody answered :/ They take quite a bit of time so I would like some suggestions
Drumbeats, CptPicard, Priscilla
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #75) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:23 pm

In post 762, Zachstralkita wrote:Tywin, you're going to tell us who you're going on?
I have no idea what this means. Can you reword it?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #76) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:27 pm

In post 800, Mulch wrote:Can someone people do some ISO analysis on Rhazh?
He's town. Stop. Try ISOing scum, unless you're afraid to do that for your scum buddies?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #77) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Feels to me like Mulch and Priscilla are the same in how they keep avoiding the scummy players and ask questions or ISO only obv townies. Is this my imagination, or what the actual fuck?

Like of all the people mulch ISO's (besides his gamma TR) are people that are town. He even calls them town, yet wtf is the point? ISO the scummy Ayers for once? If you won't even do that, at least check nulls like Dunn/Zach/etc. All mulch does is ISO the most obv townies possible (scum would do this too as a buddy tactic), ignore the scummy players, and then pretend he's a mediator every now and then between two arguing players. This guy may be scum.

Priscilla either posts vote counts or also finds the most obvious town players to ask questions about. She ignores scummy players on purpose it feels like. I cant figure out why she'd play this way as town, but I don't really SR her yet.

Pedit: cuz I said and cuz he's your scum buddy? Pretty obvious why. Read the thread
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #78) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Drum/gamma/CptPicard scum, maybe mulch and a few others as well. Depends how big the scum team is in larges. 5-6? Maybe a traitor or SK also? I guess we see after N1.

Anyway, saving this post to see how right/wrong I was post game. Heard it here first! Page 33 post... 815?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #79) » Wed May 24, 2017 4:18 pm

In post 890, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 887, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 883, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 881, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 813, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 809, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'd be happy to lynch CptPIcard too. Like really happy. CptPicard would be a good lynch for D1.
WHY
Look at his ISO
and say that again
I did
You don't find anything wrong with someone advocating a modkill on a potential PR?
He wasn't advocating one
Was shitty he did what he did but I don't see scum motivation in it
Gamma, I'm having a really hard to actually understanding what you DO find scummy. Like legitimately, every game seems that I have exact opposite reads and reasons that you do, and I cannot figure out what you actually consider scummy on anyone.

Scum motivations aren't a thing at all. Who taught you that? Even if it was, his motive was to get a modkill on a town PR, whom he can't lynch without looking like scum, and who he cant safely NK if he thinks town has a watcher or doc or something. Modkill goes over all that and helps him win as scum.

So why cant you see scum motive in that? I really, really am trying hard to understand your point of view, but I cannot for the life of me see any way you'd fail to see the things I do as town.

Your scum motive would be to save your scum buddies by pretending their mistakes either didn't happen or aren't scummy.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #80) » Wed May 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Mush:
My claim happened when it happened, under the circumstances it happened in. Aka idgaf what you want to think way after the fact. I was the only wagon, got put to L3 by scum naked voters like Gamma (who your TR on without cause, rhyme, or reason looks scummy as all hell to me), and I have been lolhammered by bad players before as a cop, because people don't generally know how to play mafia responsibly. Its just not a game most people are good at or understand past surface level garbage reads. Basically, most of the worlds population are idiots, which is the average bell curve intelligence. Most mafia players are idiots, which is the average bell curve. So idc what you think was appropriate or not long after its over. I may be one of the idiots in the center of the bell curve, but I have reasons to claim before the official 'rule' of L1. Others lolhammer, and scum having done so would be their greatest achievement, even if it got them lynched after.

What I do wanna know is:

Why do you TR Gamma?
Why did you try shading me with opinions not grounded in fact/logic?
What do you think of no CC cop claim in a LARGE game?
Do you know how statistically improbable it would be for this game to not have a cop at all (aka I fake claimed) with this large a player pool?
What's your mafia experience to think a cop claim, with no cc, in a LARGE normal game would even cross your mind as being fake?

Please answer kthxbai
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #81) » Wed May 24, 2017 4:43 pm

That being said, carry on. CptPicard deserves the rope and that alone makes me not SR you.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #82) » Wed May 24, 2017 4:50 pm

VOTE: CptPicard

Slight chance of Drum not being scum, although i think he is
His style mirrors what I do as scum. Anyways, no chance Picard isn't scum, and I think he has tied votes now.

Let's see if anyone can defend a CptPicard push, and if not, how soon do we start seeing scum bus? Do they at all on D1? I wouldnt, but people love bussing on MS. That's the meta, and CptPicard would be the weak link after gamma who I'd expect scum to bus.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #83) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Question is, in a hypothetical situation where both gamma and CptPicard were the two wagons, who would scum bus, and who would they save?

I'd think CptPicard would be dead meat, and gamma lives. More experience, and people somehow understand gamma and his reads as if they ever make sense. People just believe anything if you just pretend sincerity. Mulch TRs everyone he thinks is sincere, even when all their opinions are blatantly wrong and logic is completely absent. Gamma pretends he's unable to understand all logic (he pretends to be an idiot) as scum, and people believe him and make him a TR. Its ridiculous, but it works. I cant fault gamma for doing it, because it goes with his win con. I just cant understand his PoV even when I try hard to, so I think scum.

Gamma, have you ever taken an mbti personality test? Do you know what type you are? Maybe you're the exact opposite of me. If you aren't scum, then it's cuz I'm sorting you wrong.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #84) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:41 am

In post 964, Gamma Emerald wrote:BTW Tywin I'm infp-t, the mediator
What are you?
U wot m8? Enfp
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #85) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:42 am

I'd lynch drumbeats any day before Priscilla

Also, damn does Priscilla have a lot of patience to explain obvious shit to gamma over and over again, especially scum gamma.

All these bad townies wanting to lynch other bad townies need to stop being shitters.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #86) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:43 am

In post 1177, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1176, Priscila wrote:
In post 1163, mush wrote:
In post 1158, Priscila wrote:I would readily support any of these lynches today: DrumBeats, Fro99er, mush.
what is your read on rhazhbash?
Lynch bait, gamestate says probably innocent.
Explain lynchbait and how the game State says innocent
Who did frogger replace for, and why is he acting like a fucking moron this game? He must be a scum replacement.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #87) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:46 am

In post 1016, mush wrote:VOTE: rhazhbash

I'm fine with this.
Can't tell if mush is just scum or just a shitter townie?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #88) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:51 am

In post 984, Creature wrote:
F
r
o
e
r
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
s
M
i
s
l
y
n
c
h

J
u
s
t
n
e
e
d
a
C
p
t
P
i
c
a
r
d
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
Found it!!!

Remember when I voted mislynch very early on, and because I did so, a shit ton of people naked votes me and foamed at the mouth (like zach, cpt picard, Priscilla, nero, waffles, gamma,etc)? Does anyone else remember that it started because I called mislynch obvious newscum that was trying WAY too hard to pretend they were town?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Fro99er = scum. Makes much more sense now.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #89) » Fri May 26, 2017 3:52 am

Gamma, maybe you aren't scum. If fro99er is, then you prob aren't. Oh decisions decisions.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #90) » Fri May 26, 2017 4:00 am

Btw, raizh is the definition of lynchbait. Then again, Priscilla said that if cpt Picard too, so she can shut up. Raizh is town though. He's too scummy to be scum kinda deal. Same with waffles. You just ignore them until they become an issue, which is down the road in large games. Scum dont NK them, so you will need to sort the lynchbait, but stop pretending there's no chance of them simply being a scum driven counterwagon.

Frogger would know better as town and see what Priscilla was getting at. Him acting like an idiot means he isn't town.

Pedit

Gamma: because then I'd have to assume you're both idiots for blatantly buddying in the thread. Go play in a puddle or something. Frogger is buddying you. You called him town for zero reason. Basically, unless you have some crazy manipulative abilities that have never shown through in your meta yet, then I have to assume you're blind to finding scum,get manipulated by them constantly, and you don't see the entire box (let alone think outside of it). That and I don't understand any read or decision you make in any game ever.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #91) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:26 am

In post 1238, Fro99er wrote:Let's talk about why boon is scum
Normally, I'd be okay with this, but I have sadly seen town boon before.

Instead, let's talk about Cpt Picard, gamma, drumbeats, etc. Do you TR all my SRs? If so, why?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #92) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:28 am

Your last part about boon not wanting to 1v1 you is a good one though. Town boon would" 1v1 everyone.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #93) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:30 am

In post 1249, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also Tywni I think it's silly to ask what he think of me since we made a pseudomasonry
Aka hi buddy ol pal let's be masons you don't know if I'm scum or town, I don't know that you are scum or town, but we are masons! Wooo!

Guess which person wins there if it's town and scum?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #94) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:31 am

Gamma, all this tells me is if I'm ever scum and youre town, I should buddy the living shit out of you. You'd TR me all game for it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #95) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:33 am

In post 1252, Pim wrote:
In post 1246, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can you explain why on mozamis?
Off course. I'm just hoping for one thing first. If it doesn't happen, I'll post it tomorrow morning anyway.
In post 1247, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1238, Fro99er wrote:Let's talk about why boon is scum
Normally, I'd be okay with this, but I have sadly seen town boon before.

Instead, let's talk about
Cpt Picard, gamma, drumbeats
, etc. Do you TR all my SRs? If so, why?
That was quick... Do you have somebody else you want to discuss?
Who did you replace for? If cpt Picard, ill officially move my vote to you, since it's already on your slot.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #96) » Fri May 26, 2017 6:37 am

Mozamis is obv town. So I disregard Pim as either scum or scum. Probably scum though. If not that, then scum.

Idk who else replaced, so Pim must = cpt Picard and I missed the mod message. Regardless, he's scum.

Guys, can we vote the scum now? Kthx
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #97) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:36 am

In post 1257, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pim replaced Yankee iirc
Damnit. Well he's still scum. Large game so it works
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #98) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:39 am

In post 1261, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1250, Tywin Lannister wrote:Your last part about boon not wanting to 1v1 you is a good one though. Town boon would" 1v1 everyone.
I think boon realized that 1 v 1ing isn't a good strat d1

I am actually gut town reading boon
This was partially my thought too. Which is why boon is a bad lynch. Cpt Picard is a good one.

Idk how ppl can't see it. Scum refuse to cuz he's their buddy, but not all of these people are scum. So why are they being anti-town when scum Cpt Picard is right there, ready for the rope?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #99) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:41 am

In post 1269, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 581, Boonskiies wrote:For the most part, I've addressed my drum read, albeit not very much. My Brian skies thing was my reasoning.
Other than that I can't really explain it, so I'm kind of waiting it out until I can put it into words.
I mean, I never said I had much of a reasoning. It's not JUST the Brian Skies thing. I don't know why people keep saying that. Not even the main thing.
I understand. It's the same reason gamma is scum, but I can't explain.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #100) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:43 am

We aren't lynching boon. Pick a new target to mislynch today scum. Better yet, bus your buddy Cpt Picard plz. It will earn you tons of town cred. I promise!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #101) » Fri May 26, 2017 8:51 am

In post 1280, Fro99er wrote:oh why.

I explained Picard -- gamma just feels town. Drum I think makes sense, and his progression on me made sense (questioning me, then coming to understand where I was coming from with waffles...it doesn't read like scum backing off, but more like town understanding where I'm coming from) and given I scumread Boon and his push on Drum is bad and stale, I'm inclined to believe it's not a bus.

pedit: @Tywin
Gamma I can understand, because you don't have info I do. It's why I stopped trying with him and will move that down the road, if I'm not dead N1.

Picard, where did you explain that read? You think a townie would be motivated to get a no CC cop claim modkilled (literally push for it)? Then when mod declined since I clearly didnt copy/paste, he whines a bit about how I broke the spirit of the rule, says some fake stance like 'now I cant sort him by having him modkilled,' and then is too afraid to vote me? You think town would do that? Even disregarding that (which funny enough, he disappeared and replaced after being called out for it), what else has his slot done whatsoever in this game that looks town? Do tell

Drum I can waive. Gamma I can waive. Cor Picard is too obvious to waive.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #102) » Fri May 26, 2017 9:04 am

In post 1301, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1295, Tywin Lannister wrote:We aren't lynching boon. Pick a new target to mislynch today scum. Better yet, bus your buddy Cpt Picard plz. It will earn you tons of town cred. I promise!
You're bad at mafia
Better than you
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #103) » Fri May 26, 2017 9:06 am

In post 1300, mush wrote:Picard replaced out numnuts.
Does that mean you stop reading the slot entirely? Go be irrelevant with shit reads elsewhere. I literally give zero fucks about your opinion. You're wrong.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #104) » Fri May 26, 2017 9:15 am

Frogger is scum. Cpt Picard/whichever poor soul replaces him is scum

I won't survive this game long, but I sure hope bad town doesn't ruin things like always. The MS scum meta is to literally NK any competent townies and leave the bad ones alive to be wrong all game, with zero reevaluations with each mislynch. That's the meta. Let's hope you don't follow it.

@frogger: idgaf what you did lol. You are the definition of the dunning-Kruger effect to be spouting out games nobody cares about as if the one time you weren't shit makes up for the 99 that you were.

As for retirememt, lol get a life. You didn't retire from anything, this isn't a job, and you aren't a special snowflake.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #105) » Fri May 26, 2017 9:19 am

I've got more scum on D1 since I came back than I can count tbh. 80% of the time, I'm right all the time.

Hi let's talk about how great we were in games nobody cares about. Cuz that sure must mean Frogger isn't caught scum here, right? Oh, it's NAI? Interesting. So what about the questions I asked him? He didn't answer them you say? He went for insults instead you say? That IS AI. Scum tell on Frogger.

We can lynch him with confidence, but not until Cpt Picard.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #106) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 pm

In post 1441, Dunnstral wrote:He went from calling me probably town to naked voting me with his only reason being that I naked voted so he's probably scum I'd say

Also 1439 and 1440 look incredibly fake, why tip me off if you're town? Looks more like posturing and showing others you're doing something
Lol, you naked voted so I naked voted you back. Learn not to do scummy fucking shit like naked voting. Pretty simple.

Second, NO CC. Read it and weep scum.

Third, I can change my reads anytime I want. I'm not some shitter that keeps the same read all game. You do scummy shit and I'll SR you. Pretty simple. Act town and maybe I'll TR you.

Doesn't matter. I won't survive long, but I can see a bunch of people having no idea how to scum read people, no idea what is scummy and what isnt, no idea how to read anyone at all based on their meta... yeah, I have no faith in you guys. You'll lynch anyone decent and scum will NK the rest. Then the shitters will argue amongst themselves which one is scum, while leaving the actual scum to laugh at them. Par for the course.

Point is, the quality of players on MS dropped drastically over the years. Like really dropped. None of you even know what to define as scummy or not. It's really pathetic. Read the wiki and learn. There are guides for you guys out there. Good players wrote them years ago.

What I miss the most is the flash video that used to be up on the main page. When did they get rid of that? There was a flash tutorial too. It taught people how to play at least to a basic level. Nowadays, you're all from off-site, so bad habits galore.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #107) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Anyway,I'll be checking either gamma, cpt picard, frogger, or a couple others. I'll probably die before any result, but we'll see. If you're town, congrats I'll clear you. If not, I'll bury you and then will have to do old fashioned convincing bad town to lynch your buddies.

Raizh isnt scum imo. Bad wagon. Too many people SRing him without any good reason. It's all shallow. Grasping at straws kind of stuff instead of big picture stuff. Pretty sure he will flip town, but whatever. Make him claim and wait foe it before you lolhammer at least.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #108) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:33 am

Rhazh getting lynched D1 with these shit naked votes is ridiculous. We all know he isn't scum. He was the lynchbait scum picked from like page 2, and everyone recognized it.

I can't stop it, Priscilla can't stop it, but I'm disappointed in the rest of you who should know better. Titus, why are you trying to lynch the lynchbait? Why is WhyMafia naked voting the lynchbait? Why is Nos hopping onto the lynchbait with the worst possible reason? Are people really gonna pretend they have no thoughts of their own until Titus tells them what to think?

Titus is scum, because she replaced into an obv scum slot. Its that simple. People are afraid to lynch scum on this site for some reason. It's always lynchbait who they never have good reads on. Too many of you are blind sheep.

If I questioned you irl during Soviet Russia and said you were a Bolshevik spy, and you saw all your neighbors come out to call you a spy, what would you do? Would you agree and just shoot yourself in the face, because everyone around you said you were? Or would you try to tell the truth of the matter? Now imagine your wife or husband was accused. Everyone around you said he/she was one. Would you be an opinionless sheep who just agrees with them without basis, or would you try to find out the truth?

The way you all play mafia, id assume nobody in your life is safe from any accusation, because youd gladly follow what everyone else told you, with absolutely zero critical thinking involved. I feel bad for your families if you are irl the same as you play here. Luckily for everyone, nobody really is, because then I'd have zero faith in the world.

Point being: razh person is a shit lynch when Titus is obv scum by default. So is gamma. Nobody pays attention, because it's always the person that screams loudest rather than the one with common sense who prevails. You should be ashamed of yourselves for all the games you help speed toward losses though, and when scum, realize it cheapens the scum win as well to outsmart sheep.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #109) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:56 am

Rhz/moz are both town wagons.

Pedit: idc?

Do you have any explanation for your slot wanting to get a no CC cop claim modkilled, then whined about it after the mod declined, then tried saying it was to 'sort' me if I was telling the truth or not (by having me modkilled), then being too afraid to vote me even though they sure wanted me modkilled, then being called out on it and quickly replacing?

Any thoughts on that? No? K, you're still scum. Stick to the relevant topic.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #110) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:58 am

Not your fault you replaced into an obv scum slot Titus, but you did. Sorry. Nothing you can do about it but get lynched.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #111) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:03 am

Explain to me your rbash Priscilla 'case' in the very small off chance I'm wrong about you being scum. I'm not voting you out of feelings. That would be your way, because I'm a big meanie or something. I'm voting your slot because your predecessor practically scum claimed. You'd be voting there too if you didn't replace into it. It isn't a mistake you'd make yourself.

But I will listen to your case. I just find it has no merit from what I see of it. Maybe you can explain it in terms I'll be more prone to accepting though.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #112) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:05 am

I don't think moz is scum, and the rhazh wagon, while I certainly understand why people SR him (and he does himself no favors at all), I think he's just the town lynchbait. I could be wrong, but I also dislike how so many SR the guy, especially MY SRs all being on that wagon. It just feels wrong. Then again, if its a NL situation, rhazh did himself no favors and he is pretty scummy in general. I dislike the situation around him, and I think Cpt Picard/Titus is the sure bet, which also makes sense why it gains no traction. People just ignored every scummy thing Cpt Picard did as if it didn't happen, and that's the surefire sign that it's a scum slot.

Anyways, if deadline comes and nobody will budge, I'll be okay with getting rid of rhazh so he isn't a distraction down the line, but I highly doubt he flips scum. Scum flips on D1 are rare.

What's interesting is Titus jumping off that wagon into a vanity vote for Priscilla. This is classic scum jumping off the town mislynch at the last second imo. I hope you all see what I see down the line, since I don't expect to live long this game. At least LOOK at Titus' slot, specifically what cpt Picard did, and tell me that's town. You cant.

Pedit: Mush? I need to catch up, but mush I may be ok with.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #113) » Tue May 30, 2017 11:13 am

Rbash needs to respond or he's getting lynched. Simple as that.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #114) » Tue May 30, 2017 11:13 am

What did Titus claim?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #115) » Tue May 30, 2017 11:17 am

Boon you could just shoot WhyMafia if rbash flips scum. That's 2 for 1.

Pedit: why did you claim doc? Or bg?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #116) » Tue May 30, 2017 11:28 am

We could still lynch gamma. Cpt Picard was my compromise lynch after everyone refused to SR gamma. Still think gamma is scum even if none of my other reads were right.

WhyMafia is prob scum if rbash is.

Mush may need an investigation.

I'd rather not waste it on gamma, since before this game ends, I'll be able to confirm why gamma is 100% scum. I just
can't say why yet. Soon though, very soon.

I'll let rbash respond, but he gets the rope if it isn't good. Then his scum buddy gamma can go next.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #117) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:30 pm

In post 2026, Boonskiies wrote:This is in conjunction with Tywin's 1 shot cop claim. Also he didn't claim any modifiers.
1 shot guilty, not just 1 shot. I can clear townies indefinitely until I land on scum
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #118) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Wtf. I checked out mush, and got the result back. Came to say he was inno and see he got NK'd. Why the fuck was mush NK'd? I checked him cuz he was the counter to rhazh and figured he'd be the designated mislynch today.

Whatever I'm dead tonight now, with no result that matters.

VOTE: gamma
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:58 pm

In post 2137, Mulch wrote:I'm gonna wait for boon to claim before I pass judgement on him
VOTE: Fykus
Boon who did you shoot and why? If it was mush I'm gonna be pissed off. Explain yourself. Full claim.

Gamma, you have no idea how to play mafia, so plz keep your opinions to yourself. You literally don't know how to play. You had to be taught by Titus. Enough said.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #120) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:59 pm

In post 2125, Gamma Emerald wrote:Now I'm fucking confused beyond belief
This is you all the time. What changed?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Mulch might be scum though. He's been pinging me all game, defends scum, lynches town, TRs absolutely everyone but the lynchbait players, etc. Would be ok lynching him

Whymafia, I'm dead tonight with no doc so my investigation won't matter now. If mush was killed by boon, it was a bad shot. Mush should've been cleared today, not dead, because he was a was a wagon D1. Vigi shoukd nevwr shoot N1 anyways. That mafia 101.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #122) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:06 pm

I feel like people don't pay attention to basic gameplay rules, make shitty decisions, lose, then blame others. Vigi never shoots N1. Pure and simple. Same as you don't lynch cop or doc claims D1. Stuff like this is basic. Cop checks counter wagon D1. Etc etc.

It doesn't matter, but this stuff wouldnt have happened if ppl followed the basic gameplay theories.

Mulch may need to die though, but gamma is scum still. He needs to go.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:55 am

I'm not caught up at all. Idk where my last post even was at this point, but I did see some people calling me scum non-stop, with boon claiming he wants to shoot me.

Personally, idc if you lynch or shoot me, since I'm not engaged in this game, but it's really bad play and not optimal. Titus claimed doc, which got her killed, but she was obv protecting me. So there's a reason I didn't die.

Boon shooting mush was ridiculously bad. Really suboptimal. The cop checks the counter wagon. You shoot someone else. That's how this is supposed to go. Boon shooting N1 is bad anyways. Vigi isn't supposed to shoot N1 for obvious reasons. I think he's town, but not good town. He didn't make the smart choice that is dictated by common mafia theory. My $0.02. That being said, he may not be scum if he killed mush. Muah was the counter wagon to rhazh, and BOTH were shit wagons started by idiot townies that don't know how to scum read players. Anyone could see this. Boon may be scum for getting rhazh lynched though. Very shitty counter claim, and did he ever fullclaim yet? If not, he to. He got a town PR lynched D1 without a claim, and scum left him alone? That's scummy.

That being said, gamma needs to die. Nero may be scum for wanting all town PRs dead. And Priscilla is not scum for getting so many votes from clueless players. It's pretty obvious imo.

Gamma dies today if any of you truly want to lynch scum. Period.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #124) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 am

VOTE: gamma

Not sure if I was voting him before or not, but I will reassert my vote on scum gamma. Do whatever you want, but dont say I didn't tell you he was scum post game.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:58 am

Also, I shouldve lied and said i got a guilty on gamma. It wouldve been the better play rather than tell the truth. Oh well. My bad there.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”