Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Bringing out the Roy I LIKE THIS GAME ALREADY
VOTE: Kaede
Srs vote
Pedit: Ew.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 24, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I already claimed town, do you like voting town? Only scum votes town.
What no! I hate voting town so I'm not going to vote town you see? I will vote only the scum as the good towny I am. Unlike
you
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:42 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 27, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 25, MariaR wrote:
In post 24, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I already claimed town, do you like voting town? Only scum votes town.
What no! I hate voting town so I'm not going to vote town you see? I will vote only the scum as the good towny I am. Unlike
you
But i claimed town and you're voting me!
:P
But you're voting me and I am also town so we have an issue!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:50 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think the miller really needs to be talked on and should just focus on the play of said miller. It can be a fake claim but that doesn't mean it's a scum fake claim either. Just focus on day play and if something comes up we can talk about it.
Pedit: Well I assumed my very town first post would've shown you I was town!
UNVOTE:
Pedit: HUH? That wasn't my goal :( (I did want a reaction but not
that
type)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:54 am

Post by MariaR »

I was just looking to see if you'd act sketchy/squeamish about it...although perhaps I should've said srs vote after a few more posts cause maybe it was obv I was trying to get a reaction. Reeeee
Pedit: I trust everyone until you give me a reason not too :wink:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:11 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 41, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 38, MariaR wrote:I was just looking to see if you'd act sketchy/squeamish about it...although perhaps I should've said srs vote after a few more posts cause maybe it was obv I was trying to get a reaction. Reeeee
Nah the trick is to withhold your vote until that person makes even a mildly substantial post, then throw it down and say Serious Vote. It's a known trick but still works. The catch is that you're more likely to get reactions from other people who want to know why rather than the actual target.
Eh I just want to get out of RVS I'm hyped about this game and the talk of miller play that comes down to throwing opinions around isn't really my style. We'll get a serious vote and time I guess I just won't be the one to do it...maybe
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:17 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 45, Ramcius wrote:
In post 44, MariaR wrote:
In post 41, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 38, MariaR wrote:I was just looking to see if you'd act sketchy/squeamish about it...although perhaps I should've said srs vote after a few more posts cause maybe it was obv I was trying to get a reaction. Reeeee
Nah the trick is to withhold your vote until that person makes even a mildly substantial post, then throw it down and say Serious Vote. It's a known trick but still works. The catch is that you're more likely to get reactions from other people who want to know why rather than the actual target.
Eh I just want to get out of RVS I'm hyped about this game and the talk of miller play that comes down to throwing opinions around isn't really my style. We'll get a serious vote and time I guess I just won't be the one to do it...maybe
VOTE: MariaR

i like RVS, so you just became my enemy :dead:
Last time you came at me we know how that ended you sure ya wanna try again
PUNK?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:21 am

Post by MariaR »

...listen that was YOUR FAULT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:18 am

Post by MariaR »

My question is why add 2 millers in the first place if both the flavor on the miller part would conf them they'd become masons within the matter of moments it feels too simple.
Perhaps that's the whole wifom trick gif wanted us to play around?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:19 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think we should've went into full detail on this until both millers claimed flavor but I still somewhat want to play it as is on day play not night play because the 2 miller thing just has a lot of wifom stuff in it that we can't really solve on our own.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:21 am

Post by MariaR »

I would rather wilky claim first myself because his whole way of going at it gives me bad vibes that I can't really explain compared to dave
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't think anyone (nor should) is saying that we must lynch in the millers it was mostly "out guess the mod" and wifom based on flavor. I think reading on the play itself is what's more important. I'm willing to join the Wilky wagon but It's not for the miller claiim more so his rxn to the whole thing also I assume in a game like fall out there would be fake claims? so I don't really like RC's vote reason for Wilky.
VOTE: Wilky
Pedit: You fact you unvoted with vote tags and voted with bold triggers me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 70, wilky wrote:I mean I brought up the flavour thing and even pointed to which part of the PM it is contained within. As scum I wouldn't know that information if everyone wants me to claim first then that's fine by me.

I was also working off the assumption that there would only be 1 miller tbh and was aiming to catch dave out already but going by what's been said 2 millers is something the mod would definitely do so i'm now beginning to believe both me and dave are millers here.
In post 87, wilky wrote:So we're just assuming that safe claims are given now?
These pinged me as scummy stuff with tmi trying to withhold info. And even without the miller claims I don't really like his tone about the whole miller situation in the first place. Why are you voting Ank? For pressure or because you sr them? I don't think just voting will hurry them up with whatever they're doing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 109, Ouroboros wrote:WRT Maria, not a fan of her voting with me while simultaneously saying something about how she doesn't like my reasons for voting him
Me saying I don't like your reasoning wasn't me sring you I just think you're voting them for the wrong seasons but your end goal is correct.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Sun May 06, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

RC not voting me is weirding me out tbh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Sun May 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 146, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 126, MariaR wrote:
In post 109, Ouroboros wrote:WRT Maria, not a fan of her voting with me while simultaneously saying something about how she doesn't like my reasons for voting him
Me saying I don't like your reasoning wasn't me sring you I just think you're voting them for the wrong seasons but your end goal is correct.
Before I forget, I think this post is a bit problematic. Disagreeing with someone's reasons but disregarding those differences because it's the "correct" target seems like a redflag for someone with a more tunnely mindset. You need to understand and analyze the reasons with people you're voting alongside.

Maybe I'm assuming too much about your style and tendencies but potential Town-tunneling is something I want to address sooner rather than later.
I don't expect RC to respect my opinion much tbh. I think he got to the answer. I just disagree with how he got there hopefully he doesn't tunnel because well...I don't want to deal with that he knows why. I believe him when he says he tried a new way to read me I'm interested in the result he comes up with I'm most likely not lynching him d1 for at least my curiosity. I do want to get this miller talk done with so we can move on to more productive matters because people are just saying "oh yes I agree" or stating what they think about it. This isn't helping it's not doing anything it's leaving the game state in a stale manner. This doesn't help my new style at all.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #242 (isolation #16) » Mon May 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 225, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

This seems good
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:Because focusing on negative utility roles is a distraction and is the kind of thing I'd expect scum to be doing if both millers were town
VOTE: Nero
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #256 (isolation #17) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 255, Alchemist21 wrote:
@MariaR
What's your read/opinion on Ramcius right now? You seem to have played with them before but you popped in with the Nero vote and haven't commented on Ram's actions and wagon.
I haven't commented on Ram on purpose. I rather not speak on Ram atm if a wagon keeps going I'll comment but for now I rather shut up about him due to my own reasons.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #257 (isolation #18) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

How do people feel about Alch? I don't think I'm bias tring that slot. (seems rather obv town) but some people have said he's scummy so I want to know where that came from
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #259 (isolation #19) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #262 (isolation #20) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 261, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
y are you claiming to know what I think?
In post 222, Nero Cain wrote:He's claiming a neg utility role. Hiders are weak by nature, he's saying that GIF has nerfed the role and made it not weak. The idea of 3 neg utility roles irks me. There is a fake claimer in this group.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #264 (isolation #21) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

He brought out the join date boys.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're saying I can't find that genuine when from my "join date" I didn't know why you thought that so why did you just think "oh it's a scum thought process" right away? Also just because you point to wiki and find a role weak doesn't mean it can't be in the game that's not the issue at hand here. The issue is you're saying 3 roles 1 has to be a fake claim in them via scum and that's the agenda you're pushing that I have a problem with it's not me saying you don't think hiders are weak I don't really care about that. I just don't get why you closed off the thought of "oh maybe they could all be town" Do you sr people in the group besides the claims? I see you tr wilk because you don't see scum him ccing but what do you feel about dave and tchi play wise?
In post 266, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 264, MariaR wrote:He brought out the join date boys.
deflect
If I didn't want to answer a question of yours nero I would just openly say I'm not answering it (B

In post 250, Ouroboros wrote:HAHA JUST KIDDING

VOTE: ventriloquist

happy birthday motherfucker
Talk to me on this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #276 (isolation #23) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Nero I am doing none of the things you're saying you're just making stuff up at this point. I'll sum it up in a nice pretty bow for you.

I know what you said about hiders being objectively weak I said that in the first place. I think the
agenda
and the
motive
you are pushing is scummy. You saying "oh one of them has to be fake"
your words not mine
to me was really scummy. The argument of "why can't I be town/scum who thinks (put statement here)" is wifom because any statement made in the history of mafia can be made by town or scum you just need to look at the actions behind it and come to your own answer of "do you think that is more likely to come from town or scum?" You said that hider is a weak role along with the 2 millers so you think scum has to be fake claiming and then started to vote in said 3. Could town think this? Of course they could but can scum be trying to line up ml's? Yes yes they can and that's the line I am going down rn

The logic does not seem well thought out it feels like you're scum just trying to find an easy ml and when I questioned you on this you did the following:
Shaded my join date and used it as an excuse
Put words in my mouth when I clearly did not say the statement you've said
Have openly said false statements about me.
Instead of:

Trying to figure out my alignment
Explaining your read to the rest of the crowd

In post 269, Nero Cain wrote:guess the real question is why can't I, as town, think there's a fake claimer in 3 neg utility roles? I guess the other question is why do you think all 3 are town and they aren't fakeclaiming.
I never said the 2nd part see
this
is putting words into someones mouth just because I am voting you because of something I dislike does not mean I throw my other logic on wilky out the window

Alright if that is all I'm done this convo and have fruit to eat.
Pedit: Wait I heard Mislynch and RC I like where this is GOING also RC how confident do you feel your new style is that you can read me you...know how I feel given recent games with you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #377 (isolation #24) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:52 am

Post by MariaR »

dw guys I'm sure claiming outloud like this is going to help us
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #465 (isolation #25) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kaede look that leaf is floating by itself..
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #473 (isolation #26) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 470, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Also can anyone confirm that's something Ram does on every game?
I'm slowly turning ok with a ram wagon considering he was a
lot
more cocky and less team playerish/excuses like he's trying now I was biting my tongue cause I was just waiting for him to do something but hey.
I'm coming around to Ram and that vote on Nero was bad so I might take back my nero sr
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #603 (isolation #27) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:40 am

Post by MariaR »

that was 4 pages of my time wasted
back to lurking I go and pretending I have a good read on Vent
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #607 (isolation #28) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 605, Ouroboros wrote:Maria if you don't have a strong read one way or the other I'd appreciate it if you sheeped someone who does aka me.
sureeee
VOTE: vent
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #609 (isolation #29) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:48 am

Post by MariaR »

can we kill 1 of my sr's after?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #611 (isolation #30) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Wilky>Ram>??? (this one is hidden)>Nero
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #613 (isolation #31) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:54 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 612, Ramcius wrote:
In post 611, MariaR wrote:Wilky>Ram>??? (this one is hidden)>Nero
i thought we were friends... :dead:
I'm trying this new thing where I have everyone as town until they give me reason otherwise (tbh it's harder then normal) and well
I thought otherwise
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #622 (isolation #32) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:20 am

Post by MariaR »

Impossibear prob the closest to a policy lynch I've ever got
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #623 (isolation #33) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:20 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 621, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I think ETL is town.
there obv town yes just being massive hypocrites
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #626 (isolation #34) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 624, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 623, MariaR wrote:
In post 621, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I think ETL is town.
there obv town yes just being massive hypocrites
And assholes to boot.
exactly~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #629 (isolation #35) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:29 am

Post by MariaR »

You're just being a jerk when you told someone to stop doing said thing to you. I wouldn't ever jump on you because it's "popular" I don't know if you mean it or not but you're just being an outright jerk with your comments and it's rather sickening
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #807 (isolation #36) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 778, Ouroboros wrote:Maria go read dunnstral pls love u
HUH-le sigh ok
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #808 (isolation #37) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 806, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 710, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 684, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 503, Impossibear wrote:At first, I thought the argument Maria was making against Nero was kind of lame and suggested to me an ulterior agenda. Nero's reaction matched what I was thinking. I hadn't liked many of Maria's posts to begin with and Nero's posts came across to me like aggravated town.

After speaking with Jingle about that particular interaction, I agree with him that both sides are rather NAI. Jingle says that kind of logic is par for the course for Maria, and after thinking about it some more, I could see Nero having that reaction as either alignment. The aggressive tone of the reaction specifically could definitely come from scum, but I had been leaning more towards town on that as I originally felt.

In short, they're both actually pretty null as I can't decide if it's alignment-indicative at all now.
Tone-wise I'm Townreading Maria. The sheep onto Nero while ignoring Ram seemed sketchy, but since I was Townreading her before that I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt when she says she was waiting for something. Also the original position is something that could come from either Town or scum so it didn't change my read.

For Nero, it looks like he was the one putting words in Maria's mouth while accusing her of doing the same. It was possible he just misunderstood her posts, but when he attacked her join date it felt like a cheap shot to me and to say it was deflection when Maria called him on it was some bull. It felt like Nero just wanted to attack and push Maria rather than engage her in good faith.
I mean, there was maybe a little misunderstanding on my part.
In post 259, MariaR wrote:without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
like this is not something I'm thinking or have expressed an opinion on it. I know 2 town roles, maybe 4 since I'm coming around to the idea of using two millers. Its not enough for me to know whether or not the town is weak or strong and I can't tell you about the nature of the scumteam.
How is that NOT putting words into my mouth?

I had felt like her quoting my was a misrep of the usage of the word weak there and her trying to claim that I'm calling hiders weak and thus the town weak.

She's basicly sheeping Dunn here but adding on some strongly worded hot air. If she thinks I'm scummy that I felt it was a very strong possibility that one of Dave or Tchill was scum that got CCed/fakeclaimed then fine but she's trying hard to make it seem like she's not sheeping Dunn. I don't really understand why she thinks I think
In post 259, MariaR wrote:without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
and why it makes sense to you. Explain it to me like I'm 3.
So what I got from Maria was that you think it’s fishy that there are so many neg utility roles and focusing on that and aren’t considering the chance that we do have those neg utility roles and Town has powerful roles to compensate. Also I’m pretty sure she was talking about weak roles as in they are underpowered or neg utility not as in the modifier Weak, which is probably a source of legit misunderstanding.
yep. Thought I made this clear
my fav is my facial expression a lot of this game (not why I picked it but it fits)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #810 (isolation #38) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why would that throw you off?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #812 (isolation #39) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

*shrug* I guess I don't get why it takes people for a loop when they see 2 of the same claim. I ran into the same issue before in a game got n1ed for being a voice of reason. Remind me what your stance of the 2 players in question are play wise?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #814 (isolation #40) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll be able to give you that answer in due time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #816 (isolation #41) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

RC trying to control d1 is normal. I'll be waiting for a certain moment in time and depending on his reaction I'll prob 1v1 him or have him as "town"
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #842 (isolation #42) » Thu May 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

Feels good being almost as tr as an IC when I tryhard a game for once.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #934 (isolation #43) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:10 am

Post by MariaR »

tldr I got from this
Vent had posts saved in notepad or some shit
and they have to be scum because of it orrrr
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #937 (isolation #44) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:16 am

Post by MariaR »

*shrug* fair point as someone who uses notepad to write down my thoughts sometime I normally do *looks at post hits quote button writes down thought moves on* Instead of the whole 1 post at a time shit.
I don't really think it's NAI but if it helps get vent lynched s u r e
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #939 (isolation #45) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I'ma go play league and when I come back and see vent lynched I'ma go like "I 100% was really confident in my vent sr" to get tr haha
Pedit: Fair
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #942 (isolation #46) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Guys help I can't decide if I wanna play ranked or normals reee
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #946 (isolation #47) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:30 am

Post by MariaR »

It's not he's just trying to shade lol
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #971 (isolation #48) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:52 am

Post by MariaR »

claims don't=ali so I don't mind hammers *shrug*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #988 (isolation #49) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:45 am

Post by MariaR »

bear is town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #991 (isolation #50) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:52 am

Post by MariaR »

this page really really is making me perk my brow
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #994 (isolation #51) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MariaR »

Hrm.
You mind getting copped RC?
Pedit: I don't think you'd sr me here unless you were scum atm but we'll see
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #995 (isolation #52) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MariaR »

Like I feel this is one of my most obv town games besides midnight dream
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #996 (isolation #53) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:56 am

Post by MariaR »

All you're lynching who I want tomorrow remember?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #999 (isolation #54) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:00 am

Post by MariaR »

twlight action gooo
Scout Dunnstral
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1001 (isolation #55) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:01 am

Post by MariaR »

don't talk about it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1004 (isolation #56) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:03 am

Post by MariaR »

I'll go into full reads tomorrow cliff notes for now
Pedit: There's 1 scum in Ram/Nero find that out. Wraith isn't scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1006 (isolation #57) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:05 am

Post by MariaR »

Wraith's tone is towny as fuck and isn't going for town cred imo. Don't see him being scum
Pedit: You owe me a lynch remember? I don't really know or care what vent flips I'm getting my way~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1008 (isolation #58) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:09 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm gonna give you a list. You read it over
I want a reads list from you in the am on these people and a lynch order.
Got it?~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1012 (isolation #59) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1010, Ouroboros wrote:W/e I stand by top 4 townreads that's what I want sticking to tomorrow

Maria I am like never alive tomorrow lol
mhm I'm sure

Dunnstral
Wilky
Hebi
Alchemist
Ram
Nero
Realman
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1015 (isolation #60) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:13 am

Post by MariaR »

This play is weird because I still have people on quote on quote "town" because their posts haven't really affected me, But that just feels weird.
Pedit: I'll want more details in the am RC~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1018 (isolation #61) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Can't wait to see your first post when you're alive tomorrow.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1021 (isolation #62) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Don't feel like answering that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1045 (isolation #63) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Dunnstral
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1140 (isolation #64) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:05 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE: for now
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1143 (isolation #65) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:18 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Wilky
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1157 (isolation #66) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1156, davesaz wrote:
In post 836, davesaz wrote: A D1 powerbus is easily in RC's range though, so a scum flip doesn't ensure he's town.
Reminder...
leave RC to me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1168 (isolation #67) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:34 am

Post by MariaR »

No.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1330 (isolation #68) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:56 am

Post by MariaR »

oh dear I am almost in prod range

*post*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1429 (isolation #69) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1383, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1381, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You're a fucking bully and I don't want to FUCKING TALK TO YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE.
In post 1375, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How about, let's claim IC before there's any reason to!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!! WOO!
Look, I can grab stuff out of context too.
HAHAHAHAHA
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1515 (isolation #70) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

interesting
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1517 (isolation #71) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

tldr I'm tired
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1543 (isolation #72) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

I can read you a book if you like.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1547 (isolation #73) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1545, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1543, MariaR wrote:I can read you a book if you like.
As long as that book is titled "The Alignment of the players of Fallout Mafia" then sure.
But I'm already doing more then you know~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1549 (isolation #74) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1548, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1543, MariaR wrote:I can read you a book if you like.
Maki, am I scum or town quick! And is Kaito scum or town, even quicker!
Who were you
Kaito is hard town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1624 (isolation #75) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

vc ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1640 (isolation #76) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1630, Impossibear wrote:
In post 1469, Impossibear wrote:Ramcius wagon (Actual Votes For Quest)
Wilky, Ramcius, Impossibear, Dunstrall, Project Matt, Kokichi Oma,

Still needs Jungle, Ouroborous
Updated. Please, dear god, let this have been handled by the time I get back to the thread tomorrow, so we can stop fucking arguing about it.

Maria, DO NOT VOTE Ramsius.
Why not
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1667 (isolation #77) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

why am I not voting ram
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1671 (isolation #78) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

k bye
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1738 (isolation #79) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ouroboros is my mason partner. It's why they had me at "Maria reads" half the game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1740 (isolation #80) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm board and they ok'd it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1747 (isolation #81) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1744, Ouroboros wrote:we became masons when I realized that I've been in love with her for the past 2 years.
top kek
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1754 (isolation #82) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1752, Impossibear wrote:
In post 1749, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Also im pretty sure i switched from policy to scumread on you when you kept making up arguments to fit your reads instead of following the evidence.
Drop it. Maria doesn't fakeclaim masons here. I would bet hard money on it.
Can I take my claim back
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1757 (isolation #83) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1755, Ouroboros wrote:hint: we're not masons.

maybe I'll decide tomorrow if we're masons tomorrow but we're not masons today.
*snickers*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1763 (isolation #84) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kaede if you trust me leave RC alone
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1769 (isolation #85) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1764, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1763, MariaR wrote:Kaede if you trust me leave RC alone
Have you done anything this game for me to trust you?
I'm either 1 of 3 things:
1) Scum with RC
2) Scum trying to pocket town rc
3) Town with a confident read on RC/reason to leave RC alone

So I ask you trust my ability to know what I am doing and to leave RC alone I may not be a town leader but I have my reads and I'm confident in them this is one of them.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1770 (isolation #86) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

If you wanna push someone push me
I'm going to bed
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1920 (isolation #87) » Fri May 18, 2018 8:10 am

Post by MariaR »

Can I vote tchii yet
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1965 (isolation #88) » Sat May 19, 2018 9:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1964, Alchemist21 wrote:@Maria Walk me through all your D1 thoughts regarding both Ventriloquist and Ouroboros.
I didn't scumread vent at all. Had them at null. RC said he was confident in the read so I wanted to see the flip for my own interests
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1967 (isolation #89) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:13 am

Post by MariaR »

The flip would help me figure out RC's alignment and the other lynches I wanted at the time weren't happening.
If someone acts super confident in a read and I know them to have decent reads I don't mind sheeping it it's not like we were at lylo. Vents flip of info was gonna help me regardless I didn't really care if they flipped town or scum the fact they flipped scum is a bonus
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1969 (isolation #90) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1968, Dunnstral wrote:RC is town; he wouldn't bus if people are just going to suspect him after the fact anyway
incorrect.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2081 (isolation #91) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:14 am

Post by MariaR »

Ah I see how Kaede is gonna play around Kokichi now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2082 (isolation #92) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Keep votes on Tchii but don't end the day thank you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2189 (isolation #93) » Sun May 20, 2018 9:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2158, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2151, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2146, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2141, Ramcius wrote:last one prob in lurkers - Maria/Wraith/Dunn/Kokichi
How am I lurking. Its been me talking to the brick wall known as OTM for the past few pages
your pred was lurking and you haven't done anything to townread your slot
Well he's certainly townier than you.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2190 (isolation #94) » Sun May 20, 2018 9:13 am

Post by MariaR »

We're not lynching Mark
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2201 (isolation #95) » Sun May 20, 2018 10:38 am

Post by MariaR »

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2205 (isolation #96) » Sun May 20, 2018 10:43 am

Post by MariaR »

i'm still giggling I'm so sorry mark <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2212 (isolation #97) » Sun May 20, 2018 10:50 am

Post by MariaR »

RC is lock town mark dw
Pedit: Image
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2360 (isolation #98) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2343, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2190, MariaR wrote:We're not lynching Mark
Okay Maria. Explain this townread BEFORE you saw hebichan's post
don't need too now ^_~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2364 (isolation #99) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2362, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2360, MariaR wrote:
don't need too now ^_~
Are you scum?

:?
Yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2371 (isolation #100) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2370, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2364, MariaR wrote:
In post 2362, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2360, MariaR wrote:
don't need too now ^_~
Are you scum?

:?
Yes
Wow, that's what I expected scum you to say. Bad sign. :?:
Yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2373 (isolation #101) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

Start town telling buddy wouldn't want you to run into any trouble now
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2404 (isolation #102) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

whoa protect matt is in the game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2429 (isolation #103) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dunnstral is town Ank
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2430 (isolation #104) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like outright my 2nd most confident townread
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2560 (isolation #105) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2436, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2430, MariaR wrote:Like outright my 2nd most confident townread
you didnt answer my question
what question
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2561 (isolation #106) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2440, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria can you like explain the Dunn tr. Dont just say meta cause I see nothing to tr.
It is meta.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2563 (isolation #107) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:17 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm solving this game behind screen and while this game is rather boring given the talk isn't fun and no one feels like bouncing ideas I just want to retreat back into my shell.
Perhaps when the IC dies or the bigger loud mouths die this can be more entertaining
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2566 (isolation #108) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:18 am

Post by MariaR »

You have no clue why I can read my best friend better then you?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2567 (isolation #109) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:19 am

Post by MariaR »

I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself. We should be lynching Tchi today and Wilky tomorrow there is no "guilty" on dave because of a roleblock
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2568 (isolation #110) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:20 am

Post by MariaR »

Even with me being half lazy my reads are solid but "wah wah ego this ego that" *eye roll*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2569 (isolation #111) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Wilky Needs to die tomorrow
OTM Townish
Kaede Akamatsu Needs to be ignored
MariaR Town
Wraith Towny
Ramcius Scummy
Ankamius Town
Ouroboros (AnonymousGhost + RadiantCowbells) Town
Tchill13 Scum
Dunnstral Town
verylazy/Kokichi Oma Scummy
Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies + Jingle) Town
davesaz Towny
Alchemist21 Towny
Nero Cain/projectmatt Scummy
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE Prob poe scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2577 (isolation #112) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:49 am

Post by MariaR »

Mark let me see if I get this
there was a death and you think dave is role blocked scum?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2578 (isolation #113) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2574, davesaz wrote:I think Kokichi Oma is scum trying to look town.
Still think tchill's hider is a fakeclaim to account for ascetic scum.
I don't agree that POE puts RMOJ in the scum category. The quest thing doesn't make sense from scum unless Impossibear is also scum and GF, which would make hella power for scum.
Disagree that Wilky needs to die. Claimed ability requires two nights on the same player to get a result and it makes sense with the claimed flavor.

Please explain more on projectmatt. That slot would be a future project for me, so far it seems rational but rational by itself is not AI.
Project matt was the nero slot and matt hasn't done anything to make me townread them besides wide about mech vs reading and that's one of the most easy thing to fake the harsh tone is random for me too.
I think Wilky is scum buying time but I'm not gonna say no to a cop result.
...I forgot real man did the quest thing I thought that was imposs bear for the longest time I'd need to relook at that
Glad we agree on kokichi and tchi
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2596 (isolation #114) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:30 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2589, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2577, MariaR wrote:Mark let me see if I get this
there was a death and you think dave is role blocked scum?
Correct.

ETL/Jingle claimed vig of mwnn.

Scum death is missing.
ehhhhh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2726 (isolation #115) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2716, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2715, Impossibear wrote:you're townreading maria?
On the contrary, i explained stuff, earlier on, and all MariaR had to say is "Let's ignore the IC"
I think you're too bias to be a good IC.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2727 (isolation #116) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:48 am

Post by MariaR »

Since no one has any questions back to lurking I go
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2729 (isolation #117) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:53 am

Post by MariaR »

You saying have you not read the last 20 pages isn't a question it's sarcasm.

Do you have a serious question you would like to ask?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2731 (isolation #118) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2404, MariaR wrote:whoa protect matt is in the game
You asked because of this right?
This was a joke.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2734 (isolation #119) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:04 am

Post by MariaR »

I didn't think you were seriously asking me "have you read the last 20 pages" because it's such a stupid question with an obvious answer if you checked my posts.
You should also be able to see who I want lynched by my reads list. I want to lynch Tchi atm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2736 (isolation #120) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:06 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm just waiting for this game to become fun for myself again at this point.
Pedit: I don't understand that vote
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2740 (isolation #121) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2737, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2734, MariaR wrote:I didn't think you were seriously asking me "have you read the last 20 pages" because it's such a stupid question with an obvious answer if you checked my posts.
You should also be able to see who I want lynched by my reads list. I want to lynch Tchi atm
Even despite my block?
There is a lack of mafia kill and you claim to block dave. If I felt dave was scummy I would hop on but I don't think he
is.

A lot of factors can go into why the mafia kill isn't present and just trying to say it's Dave because of a RB doesn't do it to me. I understand how you can see it as a guilty but factors like protectives other role blocks mafia wifom etc etc are stuff that go into this I don't sr dave enough to just hop on to that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2742 (isolation #122) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2739, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2736, MariaR wrote:I'm just waiting for this game to become fun for myself again at this point.
Well I can't get Kokichi today, I'd rather lynch Wraith than Dave, I townread dave and tchill
Why Tchi?
Why is Wraith scum?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2744 (isolation #123) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:14 am

Post by MariaR »

Finally some god dam interaction up in here.
Pedit: It's not as black and white as you're presenting it to be Math
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2747 (isolation #124) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:19 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2745, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2742, MariaR wrote:
In post 2739, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2736, MariaR wrote:I'm just waiting for this game to become fun for myself again at this point.
Well I can't get Kokichi today, I'd rather lynch Wraith than Dave, I townread dave and tchill
Why Tchi?
Why is Wraith scum?
I don't have good reasons for Wraith, I'm just joining the wagon. Tchill's claim was towny, and I haven't seen a reason to jump at them from their play
Disagree on Tchi can you read Wraith and give me your thoughts.
In post 2746, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2744, MariaR wrote:Finally some god dam interaction up in here.
Pedit: It's not as black and white as you're presenting it to be Math
Yes. It is.

There is no other protective or they would claim.

If another protective exists it is scum. Too much power rule.

Since there is no other town protective then it’s literally scum shot ETL or Dave did the kill.

That is it.
I don't see dave's play as scummy or the type of player to fake claim miller he's very laid back with his play and drawing a light to himself with the miller claim is very ? I don't get why he'd do that. I don't want to throw my dave tr out the window when we don't have all the facts in play and just lynching dave is the easy play
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2748 (isolation #125) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:19 am

Post by MariaR »

I know I'm not what you need
but baby I'm gonna be~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2752 (isolation #126) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:24 am

Post by MariaR »

That'd most likely be 1 of Rami/Kokichi
I want wilky dead the most but he's gonna live because cop claim and I can wait on that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2756 (isolation #127) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2753, OnTheMark wrote:Then who as scum shoots ETL?
You know for a fact I think NKA is shit Math
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2757 (isolation #128) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:27 am

Post by MariaR »

ETL was obv town to me so I can see them getting shot that's the basic answer I can give you. I'm not trying to avoid reality I'm just telling you what I feel is the most likely outcome
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2763 (isolation #129) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:30 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2760, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2758, Wraith wrote:Holy shit you guys are moving this way too fast for me to keep up.

Are we lynching me now? Have fun with that, completely forgetting that I was up Vent's ass through most of D1. Yeah, totally went from zero to hardcore bus in no time at all.

Makes sense.
whoa, this guy voted
the mafia.
insane.
I let out the biggest "Ha" of my life and I'm so happy no one was around to hear it
Pedit: Stop getting hung up on the 180 and do a 180 on the outlook missy!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2768 (isolation #130) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 am

Post by MariaR »

I can 100% tell you the RC isn't scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2773 (isolation #131) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:35 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2771, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2768, MariaR wrote:I can 100% tell you the RC isn't scum
Why?

And yeah I know 5 man scumteam doesn’t make sense logically.
But if we are going by “feels” and not logic, that’s who I would say the team is.
Just trust me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2780 (isolation #132) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2778, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Kokichi's 100% town yes.
Yeah I'm gonna need you to explain this one please
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2783 (isolation #133) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2777, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well Maria, when you read me as scum, it's hard to trust you on any of your reads since you're wrong on me
That's shitty logic and you know it. You've read me wrong I've read you wrong it happens.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2787 (isolation #134) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:40 am

Post by MariaR »

Why is it scummy when he pushes Tchill but not when I do it (you have me as town last I recall)
Pedit: Then quote it please and stop with w/e you're doing I already said why I think we should ignore you.
Pedit2: I know this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2793 (isolation #135) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2789, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2554, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Kokichi being obvscum is kokichi being kokichi.
I mean if you ever read DRV3 mafia I had to defend him from Wisdom and co all fricken day 1.
OTOH, the only time i've seen Kokichi scum is when i spectated Steam VN upick and i could hardly tell he was scum at first.

Basically he doesnt look like the type of scum player that would make a blunder like "refering to a vig when they know their shot failed", and even then, he did initially think that was a scum shot (hence the "how ironic" statement).
Double that into the fact that Vent's post were proven to be doctored on a scum PT, and i dont think you're gonna catch scum by conventional means specially if RC's part of it.
Alchemist seems to think otherwise tho, but i dont get it (even tho he already explained it to me)
I can't disagree with it mostly because I don't think I fully understand your line of thinking. You don't think he's scum because he wouldn't dumb tell the vig thing?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2796 (isolation #136) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:44 am

Post by MariaR »

Can we get off Wraith yet are we done with calling Wraith scum? Ty
Pedit: Alright thanks.
Pedit: REEEEEEE
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2800 (isolation #137) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Post by MariaR »

If we don't trust each other and just push each others ego lynches we're never gonna win this game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2803 (isolation #138) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Post by MariaR »

Wow I feel better in the past 2 hours about this game then all of day 2.
It's nice
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2806 (isolation #139) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

That list has 4 town in it Bear
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2832 (isolation #140) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2828, Ouroboros wrote:k honestly I just wanna lynch dunnbun but I know maria will get mad at me if I vote him
I will tear you a fucking new one
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2848 (isolation #141) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:18 am

Post by MariaR »

dw Dunnstral makes me uncomfortable too (B
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2851 (isolation #142) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2849, Ouroboros wrote:then why are you calling him literal 100% town and stuff
I'm making a JOKE REEEEE
He's 100% town yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2860 (isolation #143) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2853, Ouroboros wrote:Wilky/Ram/Maria/Projectmatt stands out of all the combos in that list
my heart
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2873 (isolation #144) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:03 am

Post by MariaR »

nice page top
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2883 (isolation #145) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:19 am

Post by MariaR »

oh I'm still on wilky?
VOTE: Tchi13
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2965 (isolation #146) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 999, MariaR wrote:twlight action gooo
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2967 (isolation #147) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2966, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2965, MariaR wrote:
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
Do you think Jungle is town?
Poe scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2969 (isolation #148) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2968, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2967, MariaR wrote:
In post 2966, OnTheMark wrote:
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
Do you think Jungle is town?
Poe scum.
Okay...you’re rather hard softing an invest of some kind yeah?
Take an educated guess.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2972 (isolation #149) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

Stop role fishing <3 Why do you think I've wanted Wilky lyched
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2975 (isolation #150) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't have a guilty or anything of the sort. I just don't think his claim is real
I'm not poking claims because I don't feel like I have much sway in the thread
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2977 (isolation #151) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2976, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2975, MariaR wrote:I don't have a guilty or anything of the sort. I just don't think his claim is real
I'm not poking claims because I don't feel like I have much sway in the thread
If everyone’s reality/sway is based on a falsehood aren’t you honor bound to say something?

Right now it’s widely accepted all the PRs claimed are town.

Do you believe that?
not even fucking close
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2978 (isolation #152) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

in 0 world imo is wilky/realman/imposs bear all town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2979 (isolation #153) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

wait realman/wilky are the cops right
nvm on imposs then
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2984 (isolation #154) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

Wilky is a slow cop aka he has to visit the same person twice to get a result
realman got a day cop if I remember correctly
Unless scum have a god father I highly highly doubt those are town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2988 (isolation #155) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2982, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
Nice scum gambit.
Why is your first thought scum gambit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2994 (isolation #156) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2989, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2988, MariaR wrote:
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
Nice scum gambit.
cause that's what you always do as scum
Name once
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3004 (isolation #157) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3001, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2994, MariaR wrote:
In post 2989, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2988, MariaR wrote:
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
Nice scum gambit.
cause that's what you always do as scum
Name once
The game me and kaede were hydra in. You scum gambit the hammer for gaining powers.
Ok fair. Just because I fake claim as scum before I dislike how you're trying to discredit me right away on a slot that I can 1) Read better than anyone in this playerlist
2) Discredit my claim
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3007 (isolation #158) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3002, Impossibear wrote:Maria, you are hard claiming that you targeted Dunn and got a result that implies town in whatever format your individual clear would take? I specifically don't want more than that. Just that you targeted Dunn, and got whatever would be clearing as a hard claim that you cannot back down from.
I am claiming along with my read confidence in Dunn + my result of some sort the chance Dunn is scum is close to little yes
Pedit: That requires going into detail on my role.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3010 (isolation #159) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

Keep fishing see if it gets you anywhere.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3014 (isolation #160) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

go on and scum claim. I'll take a 1 for 1
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3016 (isolation #161) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi's actions are scum motivated and it's funny to watch
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3025 (isolation #162) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3022, Kokichi Oma wrote:But, that post was a reaction test. Maria is likely scum, she reacted to seriously to something she probably knew would be a joke.
no kidding it was a joke
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3028 (isolation #163) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

You wouldn't shoot me if you were a day vig you'd push for my lynch instead. It's not hard to figure you out
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3033 (isolation #164) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think only 2 people want to vote me at the moment so we're good
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3034 (isolation #165) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

Wait wtf no league?

RC YOU DICK
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3037 (isolation #166) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

Can we league?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3039 (isolation #167) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3041 (isolation #168) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

After thinking it over for a moment Kokichi might be town. His discredit of my play is such a reach on so many levels I don't think scum him does that cause he knows I'd call him out on it in a heartbeat.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3045 (isolation #169) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3042, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:About time you realized that.
You have to admit his reasons are outright shit though reee
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3050 (isolation #170) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

his reads are bad dw ank we're close to winning this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3245 (isolation #171) » Tue May 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Kokichi
baaa
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3449 (isolation #172) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 am

Post by MariaR »

7 pages pls god no
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3450 (isolation #173) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3387, Kokichi Oma wrote:She gambits as scum
In post 3388, Kokichi Oma wrote:Day 1 she softs some role. She never softs obviously as town
It's not a gambit when my role is provable
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3451 (isolation #174) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:04 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3414, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 3413, Ouroboros wrote:Kaede, for the record, the only reason we didn't initiate on Kokichi a lot earlier in the day was because you were townreading there and in hindsight Kokichi has gone out of his way to deliberately pocket you so I'm not sure how much I trust your read there rn.
Then I suggest you read D1 of DRV3 Upick then.
That's not EVEN A GOOD REF I would know I modded the god dam game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3452 (isolation #175) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:04 am

Post by MariaR »

Like Kokichi is prob town but at least use a good source of info
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3461 (isolation #176) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3455, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3452, MariaR wrote:Like Kokichi is prob town but at least use a good source of info
Ftr, maria would never post this as town.
mhm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3552 (isolation #177) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi and me being scum partners would be fun.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3553 (isolation #178) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

@Mod VC please

Wanna see how the vc is looking
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3554 (isolation #179) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

How do you feel about wilky kaede
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3557 (isolation #180) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3556, Wraith wrote:I firmly stand behind the Maria/Kokichi scumread

Good night
0/2
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3559 (isolation #181) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

I was asked to vote there.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3561 (isolation #182) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3412, Ouroboros wrote:Maria voting Kokichi because me and Anony heavily encouraged her to says virtually nothing about her alignment, for the record.

My big 3 right now would be {Kokichi, Wraith, PJM}, I'm fine narrowing it down to your 3 but I'd probably actively resist a dunnstral lynch for today at least. other two very happy to see dead.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3622 (isolation #183) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:26 am

Post by MariaR »

I can't be the only one confused
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3702 (isolation #184) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3701, Impossibear wrote:So, uhhh. Anyone heard any good jokes? All of my good ones are either shaggy dog stories or potentially offensive.
Your gameplay
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3706 (isolation #185) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3703, Wraith wrote:Vote me you coward
you're town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3712 (isolation #186) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

there was a scum slip?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3718 (isolation #187) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm still confused how that's a scum slip.
Like I read the post twice
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3719 (isolation #188) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3715, Wraith wrote:Maria this is a guilt-free wagon.

You can get away with it.

Vote me.
Shut up and let me get my town cred for defending you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3724 (isolation #189) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3722, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 3721, Wraith wrote:
In post 3718, MariaR wrote:I'm still confused how that's a scum slip.
Like I read the post twice
The "scumslip" is that I said "RC will claim latecomers to the wagon bussed me"
can't be bussed unless scum just vote maria.
pls no have mercy
pedit: PLS NO
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3730 (isolation #190) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3729, Wraith wrote:Of course she is

We're both scum
very true
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3733 (isolation #191) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3731, Wraith wrote:no no no

Clearly I'm trying to frame Maria, and Ouro is my real scumbuddy
Called this in my scum pt
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3736 (isolation #192) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

Go to bed you moron wtf
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3750 (isolation #193) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

I claim in the hood with rc
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3751 (isolation #194) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

I was trying to solve in the hood a bit with rc so I was lurking but now he's gone feels bad ;-;
VOTE: Tchi
this now
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3781 (isolation #195) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3775, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3751, MariaR wrote:I was trying to solve in the hood a bit with rc so I was lurking but now he's gone feels bad ;-;
this now
Who did your group track?
If we're mass claiming I don't need to say atm
someone else is in the hood as well to back up what I say anyway
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3851 (isolation #196) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:51 am

Post by MariaR »

The track was a group thing !me and rc picked with the result in the hood it's nothing related to my role
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3857 (isolation #197) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:01 am

Post by MariaR »

This is why I was pushing wilkys ass because I don't believe we have a slow cop a day cop a masonery and my invest role all as town cause that's broken
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3862 (isolation #198) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:04 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3858, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3781, MariaR wrote:
In post 3751, MariaR wrote:I was trying to solve in the hood a bit with rc so I was lurking but now he's gone feels bad ;-;
this now
Unless you have a result 100%, then you claim it being a no result. You don't have to claim who you tracked but you need to claim if you got a result or if you got no result/did not visit anyone. Not doing so is scummy.
The target did not visit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3873 (isolation #199) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3865, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3862, MariaR wrote:
In post 3858, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3781, MariaR wrote:
this now
Unless you have a result 100%, then you claim it being a no result. You don't have to claim who you tracked but you need to claim if you got a result or if you got no result/did not visit anyone. Not doing so is scummy.
The target did not visit.
then you absolutely need to out thetarget because if the target actually did perform an action then your neighbor is confscum.
no they wouldn't
I would be conf scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”