Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2963 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Oath »

Since it looks like the deadline is a few days off I'm gonna go ahead and catch up. Shouldn't take long.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Oath »

Not finished with the thread, but this is too obvious...

VOTE: MathBlade

Let's make this happen people. I am your shepard.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2983 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Oath »

Also if anyone feels like explaining that Theta wagon, I'm all eyes.

Edit: Oh yeah, I need an explanation and I need it ASAP
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2984 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Oath »

Okay I read up to page 20 thoroughly, skimmed to 40 then jumped to Day 2 because all of the posting about meta and self-assertion of what you would do as scum or town is irrelevant to me. Scum lie, that's the only fact in mafia. I'm on Page 83.

I have a question though...
In post 2033, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2026, projectmatt wrote:hi everyone. i'll give this game a read-through soon, but i'll probably end up skimming some of it because life is too short.

in the meantime, what should i know? are there any claims/confirmed town/etc?
I started the game in a hood that can recruit or kill each night. Last night we recruited. I have been leaving hints of who is recruited each night.
I counterclaimed Luna who was a neighborizer that I thought was claiming masonizer.
Hebichan is a claimed PT cop who says HeWhoSwins is innocent.

I am kinda busy getting ready for some RL shit so if I missed something someone add it.
Hey MathBlade, what made you think Luna was claiming masonizer?

Also, I was serious I need explanation for a Theta wagon because I'm not caught up and I would love it if we would take it down fom L-2.

I'm only supporting a MathBlade or Vecna lynch until further notice.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2987 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by Oath »

Why does anyone ask anything in mafia?

Hunting scum means noting slips, redundancy, hypocrisy, and anything else illogical that might otherwise reveal anti town motives. If you guys decide to lynch Theta I wanna have some idea who is likely misguided town and who is scum.

Also..you know... Maybe something happened between page 83 and 120
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2989 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Oath »

Also Vecna you mad I came in and identified you and Math so quickly???

...I'll be making a post detailing how both of them have had the weakest , faux town reasoning for SRs since you all started. That will be after I'm finished reading probably later tonight. It's 3am here.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2993 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Oath »

Alright honestly I'm not going to read any further because the content is frustrating. This game has been largely dedicated to self-assertions of town, like Vecna's up above... or Vecna's here: viewtopic.php?p=10257596#p10257596 and also here: viewtopic.php?p=10257616#p10257616 . RC was very heavy on it as well, but in a more unstable/emotional way that I feels reminiscent of town- though I wouldn't count them out... MathBlade does the same as far as self -assertion goes. In fact, you all seem more interested in discerning meta than scumhunting with the evidence placed in front of you.

People can play to their meta and you can let meta play you. It's weak. It means nothing and it takes a long road to WIFOM.

Now here are some notes from Pregame through about MB

• MathBlade*****
Votes Golden Paradox for asserting that the hydra was confirmed non hydra by mod because of mod meta would make it unlikely that mastina would lie about a game not being bastard.
Doesn’t see the point in TGP joking as it doesn’t align with their meta and is largely unbeneficial to the game. Asserts that it was possibly a way to get someone to slip and reveal whether they get mod notifications. Double posts, then doubles down on TGP scumminess (with TGP dead and confirmed town this doesn’t look great). Over explaining, uncalled for and not advancing game. Comes in to defend against Vecna’s questioning, does not hunt scum in this post. Jumps behind Yurrei/Vax slot and Vecna in claiming TGP shouldn’t call THEM obvtown…what the what?! MathBlade/Vecna seems probable scum. MathBlade asks Aronis for a read on TGP. MathBlade is okay with Almost50’s joke because it was more obvious? Eh, doesn’t change anything. MB is scumz. MathBlade also asks how hebichan’s concern for Vecna’s goats is relevant… in pregame... Just scummy scum scum trying so hard to cast doubt on anyone, laying foundation. Then MB also addresses the goats but “saves” it with asserting that Vecna would be that weirdly honest about the goats as scum which is WIFOM and honestly nowhere accurate. It’s just hypocritical to call out hebichan for goat post and then join in on the goat posting.
Draws attention to Aronis ignoring their question about TGP and then votes TGP. Throws subtle shade at He Who Swims. Questions northsidegal’s confidence in Keychain scum read. In response to Aronis joking off his questioning, he asks him to speak plainly but fails to follow up- seems like he’s asking questions to seem active and this slip may be that he is more or less not concerned with actual answers. Post 219-220, defensive and self-conscious and the explanation is weeeeeaaaaaak especially for someone critical of grammar as mentioned earlier in criticizing a different post. He assumed it was pointed towards him, plus the engaged activity. Control freak scumz. Throwing shad at Luna Nova after their vote on them and again defensive. Claims town read on northsidegal after nsg advises them to slow down- btw why is NSG telling MB to calm down??? WE LET SCUM DIG THEIR HOLES PEOPLE. Places a vote on Luna after saying a lot of nothing. Sensitive and claims Luna is intentionally shading them, which is great because that means they know what shading is because they’ve been doing it. Heavy on lynching Luna. Counter claimed Luna... since when don't we automatically lynch the counter claim? I know it isn't EXACT, but that's exactly what makes it scummy. MB left enough wiggle room in that soft claim to escape and then somehow completely distracted you all from their initial concern about why they thought Luna had to be scum. Because the roles were too similar, and I agree. There's no way MB and Luna are both town and since we KNOW Luna is ... MB is the scum there. Not to mention, MB says they thought Luna was claiming mason which is a blatant lie since they acknowledged Luna's neighborizer claim in their counter claim post and then decided to play dumb by saying they thought Human Neighborizor was equal to Mason. GTFO.

I take notes on players and log them in a word document- I have notes on all of you available by request. The * indicates number of times I was made to feel substantially uneasy by a player and felt they have a non-town alignment.

The people I have scum reads on are as follows:
MathBlade
Vecna
Gamma Emerald (formerly Aronis)
Projectmatt1 (formerly northsidegal)

Last but not least in good faith I have a claim and some ideas...

I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER. I want the werewolves gone and only one Vampire has to be alive to satisfy this wincon, meaning Town and Vampire can end game as neither are werewolves. Now I am assuming this means there is at least one other Vampire, but I have no knowledge of who that is and I do not think they should claim (selfishly for my win con, I don't want werewolves to take them out).

Abilities are : Drain- ability to target someone and block all active, passive, and factional abilities for that night except for PT that would be blocked the following night for obvious reasons
Night 1 Keychain targeted Aronis-- the flavor for this target is "feeling lethargic" which Aronis breadcrumbed here: viewtopic.php?p=10252170#p10252170
I also have a conditional one-shot revive, which would effectively out me to the player who attempts to kill me so I decided to claim now and save us all some time.

I have no intent to endgame this, but I would love if Town and Vampire could come together and lynch the werewolves and secure the mutual win. I understand this may be difficult to believe, but my flip would solidify all these claims and not harm Town any further as I am not Town or Mafia and was simply given an objective. So...

VOTE: Oath
This is somewhat of a gamble because I'm crossing my fingers with the hope that I am not the only Vampire and thus am not throwing my entire game away. Either way my frustration has burrowed a soft spot for the town as well and I think you should trust a new set of honest eyes when I say you're being straight up played by scumz, since it's obvious the scum are among the most active. Also, who wouldn't be invested in a game their pretty much controlling and almost guaranteed to win since you guys won't actually lynch MathBlade or Vecna.

We lynch me. You learn I'm honest. You trust what I've told you. Then, you take them out and hopefully closer to endgame the possible other Vampire claims and you guys show mercy because you remember how nice Oath was in this good faith effort :)
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2994 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Oath »

Ew they're*
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3014 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3011, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: theta
well fine then

crush my dreams

see if i care
Seriously... Why a Theta vote?!?! You need a scum lynch or an information lynch at this point either myself or MathBlade should be the only option as either flip gives more than a little information. Losing another townie puts you all in a ridiculous amount of danger.

I'm gonna say a vote placed ANYWHERE other than myself or MB isn't trying to help town win.

I don't know if Theta will warrant death later, but it's largely useful now less... AND I'VE ASKED THIS SEVERAL TIMES NOW... I'm missing something you all can explain this wagon to me? Cuz there's no way a Theta flip either way helps town more than my flip ...and if you're not go na lynch me MathBlade is the only other option.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Oath »

Largely *unuseful *unless...
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3019, Titus wrote:
In post 3014, Oath wrote:
In post 3011, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: theta
well fine then

crush my dreams

see if i care
Seriously... Why a Theta vote?!?! You need a scum lynch or an information lynch at this point either myself or MathBlade should be the only option as either flip gives more than a little information. Losing another townie puts you all in a ridiculous amount of danger.

I'm gonna say a vote placed ANYWHERE other than myself or MB isn't trying to help town win.

I don't know if Theta will warrant death later, but it's largely useful now less... AND I'VE ASKED THIS SEVERAL TIMES NOW... I'm missing something you all can explain this wagon to me? Cuz there's no way a Theta flip either way helps town more than my flip ...and if you're not go na lynch me MathBlade is the only other option.
Ok this is a tunnel. Why would MB or you be essential lynches? Theta has a large wagon and that flip useful for vcs.
Why yes it is. I'm turnneling on myself and MB because if you guys were actually using VCs instead of hashing up the validity of your actions against meta then MathBlade or Vecna or Aronis/Gamma slot would be dead!
See the lynch on Luna-- scum is all over that wagon and yeah Theta might have explaining to do, but NO ONE HAS SAID WHY IT IS MORE LIKELY THAT THETA IS SCUMZ over IDK the person you just told you they weren't human and the person they are tunneling on...
In post 1815, mastina wrote:Image
Votecount 1-40 (040) Simple (Final D1)
Luna Nova - 10 (Almost50, HeWhoSwims, Vecna, Nosferatu, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells, Theta Alpine, hebichan, MathBlade, Aronis)

HeWhoSwims - 4 (Luna Nova, Creature, Keychain, Yuurei)

TheGoldenParadox - 2 (northsidegal, ArcAngel9)
northsidegal - 1 (TheGoldenParadox)

Not Voting - 1 (Ankamius)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • Luna Nova has been prodded. They have this long to post: (expired on 2018-06-11 23:12:36).

• northsidegal has been prodded. She has this long to respond: (expired on 2018-06-12 17:22:49).
  • TheGoldenParadox has been prodded. He has this long to respond: (expired on 2018-06-12 17:26:38).
  • A lynch has been achieved!
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
In post 3020, Titus wrote:
In post 2993, Oath wrote:I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER.
O.o...then why not just say town?
Because lying is bad.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Oath »

I am try to copy/paste notes but something in the formatting is giving me SQL error, so I may just have to retype them in the box

Also... my lynch wouldn't necessarily be a mislynch because I'm a vampire you guys should still have the numbers. So lynch me. Believe me. Then rail MathBlade. Why is that not a good enough plan???
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3033 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Oath »

Kay notes...'

Gamma Emerald*** ( Aronis, Gamma Emerald's slot, flaked Day 2)
- My predecessor attempted to drain this slot, it was not effective

Wanted to policy lynch the hydra day 1 to not worry about the heads? Sloppy game plpay at best-not town motivated. Is upset by the hebichan weird "declaration" post, but doesn't address teh two votes on TGP- nothing said advances the game. Over all posts not advancing the game, but the nonchalant attitude combined with the flake out after 3 town deaths would play more like bored town/ non-wolf alignment.

Okay Day 1 has officially started and Aronis is still nto advancing game play, ignored question from MB. Aronis finally answers with joke, not helpful. Aronis talking game mechanic and star wars more than actual game. Shoot me. Doesn't advance game, but jumps behind Yuurei in voting Luna Nova cuz hydra?!?! Defends vote against Nova Luna in response to Yuurei saying they fear a lynch for reasons not game related aka hydra hunting by insisting that it is game related because it would be a more enjoyable game without them. Weird how Aronis is quick to respond to this and not help the game along, if you wanted something so enjoyable--- winning is enjoyable! Aronis heavy on hydra lynch, but is now offering to hammer SWIMS. Very unconcerned with who is lynched seemingly. Aronis brushes off Creatures call out. Aronis doesn't want to lynch RV day 1 because it might lose them the game if they're town but doesn't take the same outlook when trying to lynch Luna simply for being a hydra??? Hypocritical.
-Dropped vampire breadcrumb.

projectmatt** northsidegal
First post in pregame by intitial player was "/confirm town" and could have been a bait for claims, but was likely some cutesy effort- not a fan of this but my annoyance isn't alignment indicative. Also first vote in pregame against MathBlade.

First in game vote against MY slot aka Keychain based on confirmation post? Asserts town read on Aronis and TGP asks for someone else to them them if MB flipping out about TGP's joke is town or scum indicative? UGH it's this heavy playing to meta crap that is gonna be annoying if it continues. NSG tells MB they "need to slow down"... Why not let scumz dig their own hole?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3037 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3031, Theta Alpine wrote:if you have any semicolons remove them and try again

and it would technically still be a mislynch since you are actually town given the revealed wincon [town if and only if not werewolf]
Yeah, but that isn't what my role says... it says Vampire. I'm assuming the lack of alignment, but same win con, was to allow the slot the option to Town align or play it alone (this is my main reasoning for feeling like we have an SK and not a vig). I'd rather us all be civil and win it together.

I also don't see anyone disputing my claim except for Vecna, and if I am being honest them my death will confirm what I've told you. If I'm not being honest and I don't have a town-sided win con then my death saves another possible townie from a lynch.

You lynch me today and you are guaranteed not to lynch a human member of town at the very least and you really can't afford that. All I am asking is that who ever is here when/if another Vampire chooses to reveal themselves you take it with consideration that I've given this olive branch and toss ol Oath a mutual win for being a good sport.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3040 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3039, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: Oath
Why... God why? What purpose does keeping me around serve? I'm likely not going to make it through nightphase anyway and since you didn't unvote me and vote MB you're not taking one of the two only acceptable options here.

You want to risk lynch a human member of town over a Vampire? Nonsense. Explain yoursself.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3045 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Oath »

@Vecna It is a conditional one-shot revival and the condition has not been fulfilled. I'm confident in my ability to fulfill it, but if I'm targeted tonight I'm not sure what actions go through first. I messaged the mod about this and haven't really been given a solid answer. I am going to attempt to stay alive if I am not lynched today, but I want everyone to understand that lynching anyone other than me comes with a greater risk to town.

@Theta, YOU may not say they are separate from town, but unless my role pm says town or werewolf I assume that I'm not automatically aligned with anything other than Vampire. Similar win con just offers the opportunity to play the game differently, imho. So I am choosing to play town-aligned because it makes the most since given I don't know or have the ability to communicate with any other possible Vampire.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3046 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3044, Vecna wrote:Probably because that his logic is really wonky, yet somehow he reached the same three consencus scumreads that everyone seems to have, minus Theta + me.

Im having plenty of opposing thoughts about all this stuff, but its not that relevant.
That's not really the same then is it?

What's wonky about my logic Vecna? I don't take into account all your self-assertions that you're town?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3047 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3040, Oath wrote:
In post 3039, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: Oath
Why... God why? What purpose does keeping me around serve? I'm likely not going to make it through nightphase anyway and since you didn't unvote me and vote MB you're not taking one of the two only acceptable options here.

You want to risk lynch a human member of town over a Vampire? Nonsense. Explain yoursself.

Also Vecna... you're dodging all of my questions. You gave no insight to the Theta wagon when I asked. Then you ignore me asking you why you would rather possibly lynch a human member of town vs me? At the very least you should acknowledge these things. I answer your questions and posted my notes at request. Be helpful.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3050 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Oath »

By that logic, a possible scum lynch is better than preserving an additional town? I might be inclined to agree with you, but you're down 3 town from day one-- how many more attempts do you think you have? Almost as bad as lynching other town is just that... it's ALMOST, it's not just as bad-- it's just a tad bit more redeeming than allowing scum to roll over you. Not only that, lynching me removes the doubt because of the flip.

Sidenote: I do not accept apathy as good reasoning. If you aren't capable of giving this game the attention it deserves and helping to the best of your ability regardless of what has happened then replace out. I get being dissatisfied, but if it's going to be a hindrance then why stay?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Oath »

I'm also not so sure that Theta is town. What I am sure of is that you guys shouldn't risk another mislynch of human, I've been asking about Theta because I didn't get a scum read and when I entered this game you guys were in the process of running them up.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3054 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3052, hebichan wrote:We have three wolves at least and flipped none. All tgis diddling really should come down to everyone getting a three person lynch pool and everyone converging on a single person.

UNVOTE:

Oath just stop pls.
Stop what? I've already claimed. It's out. Stop participating? What are you trying to accomplish?

Edit: No I do not.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3058 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3056, Nosferatu wrote:i would lynch oath but i dont like that he wants me to
...then we can lynch MathBlade cuz I'm cool with that as well.
In post 3057, hebichan wrote:Stop trying to get people to lynch you.
Because????
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3060, hebichan wrote:Because letting you get nightkilled is better than lynching you.

VOTE: mathblade

I am good with lynching the mist probable scum in that neighborhood. Kinda paranoid of scum having two nightkills.
I agree, but I felt that you all would be more inclined to lynch me today and since I'm only down for myself or MB I was content with taking myself out.

If we're cool with MathBlade, I'm on it.

Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Oath »

Vecna, could you go 10 posts without self-asserting town in some round about way?

Nos, that's garbage they can claim but leave them alone???? I think not.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3084 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Oath »

I think RadiantCowbells pointed this out before their exit which was that scumz keep not allowing us to lynch MathBlade. Of that I see Nos and Vecna being the most hesistant to do so. I already have a scumread on Vecna and I was null on Nos, but the probability of scum being MB, Nos, Vec, projectmatt (nsg slot) and Gamma (aronis slot) seems reasonable werewolf/anti-town to me.

Town reads:
hebichan-... and by their claim
HeWHoSwims - see above
Creature - Creature called out Aronis earlier on in the game in a way I read specifically townie and I have not waivered on that read since.
Vaxkiller (Yuurei slot) - I read this slot as newbie town early on since they were trying, but seemed easily influenced.
ArcAngel91 - feels towny to me

Null reads:
zMuffinMan
Theta Alpine
Ankamius
In post 3067, Vecna wrote:Oath is like RC's reincarnated adorable brother or some shit
Hey thanks, I'll take it. Mostly because I agree with RC on Math...
In post 2706, RadiantCowbells wrote:
MATHBLADE IS 100% SCUM LYNCH THEM IF YOU AREN'T TERIBLE AT THIS GAME THANKS.

<<< I am assuming that the solid page of spamming this post was, by the benefit of the doubt, unintentional multiposting as a result of a site glitch. Were it intentional, however, this is a stern warning to not spam the game, least of all with gigantic text. >>>
In post 2737, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2753, Nosferatu wrote:my question is how the fuck is it so hard to lynch either of them

like people should either believe the guilty or not

its not something to either argue over either its bullshit or not

like there's no reason it should be a 4-3 between math and rc
BECAUSE SCUM ARE NOT LETTING MATHBLADE GO DOWN.
In post 2723, RadiantCowbells wrote:by the way

literally everyone in this game not voting mathblade right now owes me an apology when mathblade flips scum or don't talk to me ever again.
Should the Titus/RC slot flip town I'm inclined to agree. I got a headache and a similar frustration because by in large the issue in this game is that scum are most active and the townies don't listen. RC deserves an apology.

I don't want to be rude, but the game play here is disappointing. All perspectives should be at least considered, all points should be addressed. You guys are allowing things to slide through, siding with people because you've played with them before, and basing 90% of what you do off meta. It's not helpful and because of that you'll get run over. Focus. Seriously. Accept a new set of eyes even if you don't know me, I'm asking for trust at the expense of my own life. You have two slots who have pushed for a Math lynch with Vecna and Nos talking around letting it happen. I am not human. I will not satisfy a town wincon as a number. Of course I would like to lynch scum, and I believe that to be MathBlade enough to stake my game on it. If you believe me, sheep me. If you don't believe me, lynch me. It's neutral with information- you'll have confirmation of my slot although honestly I'm not confident that you guys are actually listening at all anyway.

Titus(RC slot) - I wanna believe this is town, but I would not not rule it out.

That being said, MathBlade lynch is still the way to go or just lynch me because honestly we're not going to win if you guys lynch town again. They'll nightkill me and continue to run this game. Stop listening to the voices who have consistently steered you wrong. It's ridiculous. As was the assertion that Day1 lynch VCs are skewed. No, you can use Day 1 lynches especially in a game this size with the information we've gathered since. Scum ensured a Luna lynch and it was weak reasoning.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3162 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3100, Vecna wrote:Based on play I find it quite likely for there to be 2 scum in GE/Theta/ProjectMatt

Based on play, AA9 started off sounding a little towny but has tapered off incredibly and is in full on lurk-mode, where even the little posts she does do feel like scum to me recently

I still have no idea on Mathblade based on play. The fact everyone keeps hammering on the slot, while there is so much riding on correct handling of that slot feels all kinds of weird.

I have yet to see a single proper reason from Oath why he actually thinks Math is so scummy, and why he is only pushing on his Math scumread as opposed to all the other ones.
I literally gave you all my notes tho...
In post 3101, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

Actually im completely done defending this slot. I have no idea why im even arguing around it, it creates way too much division in this game and we'll never get to any concensus on anything in the current gamestate.

Fullclaim pressure steamboat is a go
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
In post 3110, Vaxkiller wrote:Having only read the last 2 pages and Titus's iso, math seems pretty townie here.

I need to see more from titus tho.
Read More.
In post 3111, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore my hood is ALREADY proven.

If I lied even once my hood would vote me.

The fact no one in my hood is saying I am lying should tell you all something.

This wagon is what scum WANT.
Do you think I'm scum? Did you think Keychain was scum or is it just meeeee???
In post 3116, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3113, Vecna wrote:I stated I havent seen a proper reason from Oath. Theres some other people that have some valid sounding arguments. Im not sure I agree fully with them, but im willing to see if theyre right and im wrong.

Honestly I dont really care so much where we lynch today, as long as its in my pool of people that are suspect and provide a ton to work with going forward.

I have made numerous arguments why RC is scum

Yes let’s ignore those. *rolls eyes*

Made arguments for Theta *rolls eyes*

Made arguments for you scum.

I have made arguments til the thread cries and you don’t interact with them.

Calling it now Titus Theta Vecna.
Vecna does have a problem being selectively interactive and selectively remembering what's true. Vecna is scum and the only reason I haven't been pushing that lynch today is that I saw mine or MB's more beneficial, but I may be opening up to that possibility considering I find Vecna to be a very toxic voice in a game with this little consistent activity.
In post 3157, projectmatt wrote:to be perfectly frank, the fact that im even a potential competing wagon when mathblade and gamma have outed the most poorly thought-out and irrational logic is
pathetic.

ill catch up on what i missed yesterday soon.
Yeah... honestly I'm still not certain why there are any wagons besides myself and MathBlade...maaaaaybe a Vecna wagon like I said, but really???

I'm a freaking Vampire, y'all. There's really only one logical reason to not vote me and that's because you'd rather me die at night/ suspicious of my possibly being a jester- I mean I'm not, I'd probably have more fun if I was. But cool, I'm pretty sure the slot satisfied the condition of my revival should I die at night anyway so that's gonna eat up another day. More time wasted. Or you know... lynch me today... or MathBlade, who wants everyone to listen to them but didn't allow Luna or Almost that same courtesy.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3167 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3163, MathBlade wrote:Ugh this can seriously die.

Jester is considered bastard on MS.

No one fears you being bastard.

Like Titus Theta projectmatt Oath (and if Vecna doesn’t deliver scum it too...I waffle on Vecna and wonder if it is pride) but all those slots need flips.
1. I'm new to site.
2. Swims introduced the idea of Jester so I responded to it. Why are you singling me out when I wasn't the person who intro'd it? Obviously at least one person feared it and you let it sliiiiide... is it because I'm the person who wants you lynched most?!?!

You and Vecna have a way of being selectively engaged and that's not really towny. That being said you can lynch me. I've been saying as much. I just want them to string you up next without question.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3180 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Oath »

Not false, just incorrect...
In post 3106, Gamma Emerald wrote:
but like how can we know you're not jester or something?
Sorry it wasn't He Who Swims it was Gamma who introduced the idea of me being a jester...
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3189 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Oath »

Hey MathBlade you gonna address the fact that you got all up in arms about no one suspecting I was jester when there was actually someone who did and I addressed it?!!?! HMMMMM

Actually nah, you won't you scumz.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3194 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3192, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3189, Oath wrote:Hey MathBlade you gonna address the fact that you got all up in arms about no one suspecting I was jester when there was actually someone who did and I addressed it?!!?! HMMMMM

Actually nah, you won't you scumz.
I already addressed this wtf?

Hewhoswims has no mention of jester
and then I posted...
In post 3180, Oath wrote:
Not false, just incorrect...
In post 3106, Gamma Emerald wrote:
but like how can we know you're not jester or something?
Sorry it wasn't He Who Swims it was Gamma who introduced the idea of me being a jester...
So I mean you're glazing over posts which to me is just more indicative of scum who don't need to read every little thing because they aren't actually hunting.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3196, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3186, projectmatt wrote:nosferatu i know this is crazy & wild, but maybe it's smarter to vote people who scumtell/the people pushing garbage logic that you roll your eyes at, instead of implicitly supporting what they're doing by voting with them
i dont want math to die yet though
Of course you don't. You're scumz toooooooo
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3202, zMuffinMan wrote:what's your win condition oath (as close to the letter as possible without being modkilled)?

also, can someone in that mathblade hood tell me whose idea it was to recruit creature and why?
I win when all werewolves are killed and at least one Vampire is alive.

It's basically the basic town wincon except it says Vampire except for Human.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3208 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3205, zMuffinMan wrote:not "one vampire member of the town"? just a vampire? and does your role mention town or are you just a separate non-competing faction?
This question was asked by Keychain and the response was that it was a 3P so I'm assuming a separate non-competing faction since my wincon states nothing about eliminating humans/villagers/town
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Oath »

Can we get back to lynching me or MathBlade? Please and thanks.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3294 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Oath »

I really hate this because I feel like aside from hebichan, I'm pleading to a majority of mafia. They're active because they're winning. They're vocal and running this so if people aren't going to do anything about it I might as well replace out too because I'm gonna get to empathetic to want to continue to scream my case to people who know I'm right but are on the opposite side.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Oath »

apathetic* damn talk text.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3296, Titus wrote:
In post 3294, Oath wrote:I really hate this because I feel like aside from hebichan, I'm pleading to a majority of mafia. They're active because they're winning. They're vocal and running this so if people aren't going to do anything about it I might as well replace out too because I'm gonna get to empathetic to want to continue to scream my case to people who know I'm right but are on the opposite side.
Sounds more like lynch Math or I quit tantrum which is not indicative of working with people. If you're really town aligned, who are all these scum who are active because they are winning? Why not lynch them to get to Math?

Or is that just melodrama you made up to justify a noise making tunnel to be pro scum?
THIS is what I mean...

I've given my reads. I came in strong. I posted. You guys are ignoring it and acting as if I haven't given what reads I have on everyone. I've said I'm okay with Math, Vecna, or Myself today. I've also said I have scum reads on Nos, Gamma/Aronis slot, and slightly on your slot as well as projectmatt's.

This is why I believe you're scum. You active folks are glossing over what I have said. So yeah. You can call it a tantrum because we are 9 hours from deadline and moving at a snail's pace. If you think I'm an issue, lynch me. I've been calling for that anyway. Jeez.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3299 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Oath »

I mean honestly. I've even outed myself as non-human, 3p and you all aren't bothering to string me up. I think I could claim scum- Hell ANYONE could and they still wouldn't find themselves lynched. I don't really like being in games where activity is this sparce. I thought it was due to replacements, but honestly people just aren't in it and mafia are getting some twisted kick out of this when they probably could just end it and win.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3301, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3299, Oath wrote:I mean honestly. I've even outed myself as non-human, 3p and you all aren't bothering to string me up. I think I could claim scum- Hell ANYONE could and they still wouldn't find themselves lynched. I don't really like being in games where activity is this sparce. I thought it was due to replacements, but honestly people just aren't in it and mafia are getting some twisted kick out of this when they probably could just end it and win.
First of all when I fucking signed up I knew my activity was gonna be scarcer and weirder because I was undergoing surgery. It also is forcing me to read more and be silent more. This is fucking disgusting that you’re saying all the mafia are active while at the same time scumreading me when my activity has been limited as fuck.

I also have spent the past day demonstrating a guilty being fake so excuse me if I don’t want to go through defense mode all day I would rather lynch scum than have it be push me all day. Now I am going to case projectmatt best I can on my phone
I honestly couldn't care less about what you say is disgusting since you have flung that word around numerous times during this game the first noteable one was making the Luna hydra feel bad and subsequently back off while you and the the other mafioso railed and got them lynched.

But I didn't say ALL the mafia are active, I said mafia are among the most active AND your activity isn't why I'm scumreading you. So try again? Or just chill and let them hang you.

@Ank... what about all of that makes sense? Be specific.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3317 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3316, Ankamius wrote:the points on projectmatt make sense
All of them? Walk me through your thought process. I said be specific.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Oath »

I don't wanna lynch PM, so have you guys just decided my voice doesn't matter?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Oath »

Seriously you guys... look at the flips and the wagons. Stop ignoring the vote counts and the death right in front of your face. MathBlade flips red here.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3137, MathBlade wrote:So Theta Titus Vecna Oath projectmatt take your fucking pick
You wanted Theta or ProjectMatt as well

Sure you offered up Vecna, Titus, or Mysef- but knowing I'm town this doesn't help your case

The wagon on projectmatt was already strong with Gamma, Vecna, and YOU leading it

Why exactly should anyone think you're town at this point? I mean I'm not the best at making a case, but you've been mislynching maybe let someone with fresh eyes take the wheel. Like... you're bad at it or you're scum.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3361, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3359, zMuffinMan wrote:theta was the correct vig choice, though... him flipping town doesnt say anything about brian's alignment (regardless of who he 'vetoed')
RC(who is now Titus) who singlehandedly destroyed this game twice with fake guilties
And a player who claimed “Hey I am not town”

Are certainly better vigs.

The first for bullshit
The latter because not town, saves a lynch later for scum.

Pedit

Only if we weren’t vigging Oath or RC/Titus

The Theta read as I mentioned was the weaker one.

Because I had a guilty faked on me and I was proven town. You can argue I am bad at town feel free but I have never missed a vig shot ever. I almost never get one though :/
How were you PROVEN town?

RC's fake guilty doesn't make you confirmed town. RC could have been, and probably was frustrated town, who wanted your head so badly they made a dumb decision and fake claimed- that's more indicative of this player list being bullheaded and not listening driving a player to go to extremes just to be heard. You'd be closer to confirmed town if RC was scum, but we haven't had a scum flip thanks to you guys.

The fact that you're latching onto that to prove yourself town is actually ridiculous.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3368 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3367, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3364, Oath wrote:
In post 3361, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3359, zMuffinMan wrote:theta was the correct vig choice, though... him flipping town doesnt say anything about brian's alignment (regardless of who he 'vetoed')
RC(who is now Titus) who singlehandedly destroyed this game twice with fake guilties
And a player who claimed “Hey I am not town”

Are certainly better vigs.

The first for bullshit
The latter because not town, saves a lynch later for scum.

Pedit

Only if we weren’t vigging Oath or RC/Titus

The Theta read as I mentioned was the weaker one.

Because I had a guilty faked on me and I was proven town. You can argue I am bad at town feel free but I have never missed a vig shot ever. I almost never get one though :/
How were you PROVEN town?

RC's fake guilty doesn't make you confirmed town. RC could have been, and probably was frustrated town, who wanted your head so badly they made a dumb decision and fake claimed- that's more indicative of this player list being bullheaded and not listening driving a player to go to extremes just to be heard. You'd be closer to confirmed town if RC was scum, but we haven't had a scum flip thanks to you guys.

The fact that you're latching onto that to prove yourself town is actually ridiculous.
1) I was proven not to kill Almost50 it RC is town. Point blank as someone was recruited.
2) I was proven to have been telling the truth about the hood the entire game through crumb and through pressure. I never once deviated when people pressured me that it didn’t seem real.
3) I wanted RC’s flip so fucking bad but Skies said no.

You can keep arguing I am scum but that shit doesn’t fly. Anyone in my hood KNOWS I am telling the truth through and through.
None of that proves you're town. It proves you're in a hood.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3391 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3382, Titus wrote:
In post 3356, Oath wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

Seriously you guys... look at the flips and the wagons. Stop ignoring the vote counts and the death right in front of your face. MathBlade flips red here.
You aren't town. But an appeal to VCA is well appealing. Why should I trust someone who is not town?
You don't have to trust me. Do the VCA and trust that, then ask yourself if and/or why you trust MathBlade? Hood =/= conftown. We are in the THEME PARK- meaning it's not out of scope to have a non town aligned recruiting/kill ability. The fact that he's clinging to that and pushing the idea of him being confirmed town is ridiculous all on it's own- it screams self preservation.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Oath »

The titled of this game is Lynch the Wolves. You guys are doing it wrong. JSYK
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3510, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3503, Oath wrote:The titled of this game is Lynch the Wolves. You guys are doing it wrong. JSYK
this post is fucking unneeded
Obviously it is needed...

Cuz you're doing it wrong.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3526 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3513, Oath wrote:
In post 3510, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3503, Oath wrote:The titled of this game is Lynch the Wolves. You guys are doing it wrong. JSYK
this post is fucking unneeded
Obviously it is needed...

Cuz you're doing it wrong.
We know. You acting all high and mighty about it makes me not like you.
I mean liking me isn't necessary for winning, but I apologize regardless. I'm just sick of this OH WE BELIEVE OATH'S CLAIM, but we should still lynch her.

if you believe I'm a Vampire, there is no reason to lynch me- you're losing another day NOT WORKING TOWARDS FULFILLING YOUR WINCON and then another night of human townies dead most likely.

If you don't believe my claim and think I am in fact a wolf fake claiming, sure lynch me - even though I'm never going to end game this anyway since my claim.

Genuinely spending time on me only benefits mafia. They get you to lynch me so they don't have to nightkill me which could take up to 2 attempts at this point while confirming my claim, that's the whole idea they don't want to waste 2 nights on me when you guys could lynch me easily given that my revive only applies to the night.

At least Creature is thinking like town- YOU HAVENT LYNCHED A WOLF AND I WANT THEM DEAD TOO.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3595, Titus wrote:
In post 3594, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3571, Titus wrote:Tbh, we should lynch Oath after Math anyway if Math flips wolf.
Why do you think this?
Oath claimed not town with exact town wincon. Unless a lot of proof comes in otherwise, when someone tells you they are not town the first time, believe them.
I actually live by this myself- I only claimed in the hopes that I'm not the only Vampire and once I flip you guys will show mercy to the next Vampire claim who can prove so.

Maybe then we both win. But I'm down to be lynched after MathBlade. This is game is a lot anyway.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3600 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3598, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3597, Oath wrote:I actually live by this myself- I only claimed in the hopes that I'm not the only Vampire and once I flip you guys will show mercy to the next Vampire claim who can prove so.

Maybe then we both win. But I'm down to be lynched after MathBlade. This is game is a lot anyway.
This is an interesting self-sacrificial position you're holding, but really has nothing to do with what Titus just asserted.
It was that I agree with that philosophy of lynching claimed non-town. If I weren't in my position I would usually do it too. The difference in this game is that you've yet to lynch scum which why I'm now saying I'm okay with my lynch AFTER MathBlade.

Yesterday I was okay with going before him. Didn't you read that? But having two more townies flip make me want to be apart of the discussion because I can't win if it keeps going like this.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3607 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3601, The Dream Weaver wrote:
In post 3600, Oath wrote:It was that I agree with that philosophy of lynching claimed non-town. If I weren't in my position I would usually do it too. The difference in this game is that you've yet to lynch scum which why I'm now saying I'm okay with my lynch AFTER MathBlade.

Yesterday I was okay with going before him. Didn't you read that? But having two more townies flip make me want to be apart of the discussion because I can't win if it keeps going like this.
Okay, but like...

Titus said we were lynching you AFTER Math flips WOLF.

Don't you see any issue with her statement here?
I see it as an issue lining up lynches which should cause all of YOU to be concerned with Titus, but I've been resigned to dying since I replaced in. Again, I'm a Vampire and I understand wanting my head as non-town no matter which way MathBlade flips. That's why I was saying the philosophy itself is something I get. In this situation, however, I differ.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3645 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3630, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3627, Titus wrote:
In post 3624, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3623, Titus wrote:I am not aware of third party not confirmed being a thing. I think you or Gamma said this game was wolves/humans. If Oath is a third party, he can be scum without being Math aligned.

One of each "race" makes sense for the hood as well. That makes sense on why Math attacks your slot for not killing Oath. Math wanted a crosskill.
What are you even talking about?

Where is this second wolfkill flavor?

This game is called LYNCH THE WOLVES! And this is almost certainly not multiball.
If it's not multiball, how can Oath exist?
did you read the part of day one where we talked about the weird town win condition

the conclusion of that was there was probably non-human town out there
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3803 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Oath »

Ank, MathBlade, Creature -scumz

Oath OUT
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3808 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3805, Vecna wrote:Who did you RB last night Oath?
hebichan but it was unsuccessful
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3814 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3809, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Muffin
Nooooooooooo
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3819 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3817, Creature wrote:
In post 3808, Oath wrote:
Why would you roleblock claimed PT cop?
Because it wasn't a role block- oriented. Roleblocking is just the passive of what happens when I target someone. You guys keep assigning it that name when I told you what I'm here to do. I DRAIN.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3826 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3820, Brian Skies wrote:So why did you
drain
Hebi?
Because she had a known PR and by draining I could verify the validity of that claim in it's entirety as my drain copies all of the active night abilities of whatever player I target.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3828 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Oath »

Nothing.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3830 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Oath »

To be fair it doesn't tell me anything except that I was "unsuccessful" or "did not receive abilities" when I fail in either. It doesn't say why- so that doesn't mean it's not true. The verfication really only comes if I'm successful.

The only reason I feel like I succeeded in my target of Aronis and fulfilled my condition is because they breadcrumbed feeling lethargic - also mind you, my predecessor was the one who targeted Aronis. I just received the info after replacing in.

P-edit: Um... why would I? I had no reason to think he had any abilities. Unless I missed a claim?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3835 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3833, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3832, Titus wrote:Brian, you are not subtle. Whatever issue you got with me, let's have it out.
What are you talking about?

She was wolfreading Math and Vecna (maybe someone else?), so I want to know why she picked hebi instead of one of them. Trying to drain hebi for an ability is an interesting choice, but since it comes with a roleblock, her action becomes a little circumspect.

@Oath: Also, on that note, are there any conditions you may be aware of that would cause your ability to fail?
Draining a wolfread wouldn't confirm anything - as the only active night power they are GUARANTEED to have is factional and in that instance it would only roleblock them in the next night phase from accessing the PT and getting a say in the kill. I don't gain their kill ability and I can't prevent(roleblock) the kill because it's as a faction. Not to mention my power doesn't confirm alignment.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3846 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3837, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3835, Oath wrote:and I can't prevent(roleblock) the kill because it's as a faction.
How do we (or you) know this?
Because my role pm specifically outlines that I cannot block factional actions the same night I drain because THINK ABOUT IT - ex: scumz immediately have PT access at nightfall, the mod doesn't know who I'm going to drain (or what anyone else's night actions will result in) until submitted meaning they'll have already had the chance to begin discussions. If I successfully do drain all those factional abilities will be in effect the following night.

I know this because it was stated to me. My role pm is actually quite long, honestly and if it weren't for the fact that it's against the rules to quote I'd post it here. I have zero reason to lie about this. It's not like it makes me look good, so why would you think I'm wolf instead of Vampire? Seems like a reach.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3847 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3840, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3830, Oath wrote:To be fair it doesn't tell me anything except that I was "unsuccessful" or "did not receive abilities" when I fail in either. It doesn't say why- so that doesn't mean it's not true. The verfication really only comes if I'm successful.

The only reason I feel like I succeeded in my target of Aronis and fulfilled my condition is because they breadcrumbed feeling lethargic - also mind you, my predecessor was the one who targeted Aronis. I just received the info after replacing in.

P-edit: Um... why would I? I had no reason to think he had any abilities. Unless I missed a claim?
This just reads like a load of bullshit. I am still kinda half here. Will look more tomorrow :/
How is it bullshit when Aronis crumbed it and you can actually look it up. - my drain flavor is feeling lethargic, and that would confirm me being a Vampire.

Unless you mean the "unsuccessful or did not receive abilities" thing in which case I ask you what should the mod tell me in a fair game as to not over power the role? That's basically all you can/should say.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3849 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Oath »

That was a misstep that was fixed between me and the mod. I thought it included factional abilities when I replaced in because I could block the PT- I was later informed that was not the case. Same with passive abilities. I only get a roleblock /copy on all active night abilities
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Oath »

ugH Brian you are scumz aren't you? I already knew Nos was...
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3853 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Oath »

I had hope. That actually hurts my feelings.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3860 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3859, Vecna wrote:
In post 3808, Oath wrote:
Wait WHAT?

How does your ability work?

Because hebichan said she got a result on me, ergo using an ability.

UNVOTE: Zmuffin
Obviously there was a protective role on hebi last night. No point in them claiming, but that is the only thing that makes sense.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3863 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3862, hebichan wrote:A protective role that stops roleblocks?
I was thinking more along the lines of absorbing it. I obviously can't be sure. I just get the result that it was unsuccessful. The mod doesn't say because so-and-so did such-and-such on hebi, obviously.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3883 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3830, Oath wrote:To be fair it doesn't tell me anything except that I was "unsuccessful" or "did not receive abilities" when I fail in either. It doesn't say why- so that doesn't mean it's not true. The verfication really only comes if I'm successful.

What condition is that?

You said your wincon is exactly the same as town?
My one-shot revive condition.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3893 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Oath »

It hasn't changed completely - you guys just weren't aware of the condition of my one-shot revive because I wanted to make sure I could fulfill it. I realized later that it had already been fulfilled and that I had misunderstood my role. Jeez.

I am a Vampire - I'm gonna do this as close as I can without breaking rules...

I have the following abilites:
Drain: If successful, the player I target will have all active abilities blocked for the night - and I will receive a one-shot copy of all non factional night abilities only usable in the next night phase (N1 copies can be used N2 only). If I get multiple abilities I can use them all unless stated otherwise at that time I guess.
- When drain is successful that player will get a message stating that they are "feeling lethargic"

Passive or factional abilities cannot be blocked because they are used during the night I drain- it is instead blocked the next night

My one-shot revive is conditional upon me having successfully "drained" someone at least once during the game and only applies to being killed during the night, not lynches. This condition was fulfilled with Aronis- but I didn't realize that because I got a "Did not receive any abilities" message. Only when I attempted to drain hebichan and got "Was unsuccessful" did I realized that I could SUCCESSFULLY drain someone without gaining any abilities. Meaning most likely that Aronis has no active night abilities (at least none that aren't factional).

The other condition of my revive is that who ever is responsible for my death (vig or wolf or whatever) would receive a full copy of my role PM and as a "witness" to my revival be notified why I survived- so you could just have someone vig me tonight and we could settle this.

I win if the wolves are dead and at least one Vampire is alive. I have no factional abilties which does now lead me to believe I am aligned with town- just non human since we're supposed to be lynching wolves.

That's it - COMPLETELY
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Oath »

This is why I attempted to drain hebi btw, I thought I had to drain someone with an ability to fulfill my revive condition and since I knew hebi had one for sure it was an easy choice.

That isn't the case though. Aronis was drained successfully because they got that message and I didn't connect those dots.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3992 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Oath »

WE NEED TO LYNCH MATHBLADE

ugh.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4006 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Oath »

YOU DO REALIZE LYNCHING ME IS BEST FOR THE WOLVES BECAUSE THEY CANNOT NK ME DUE TO THE REVIVAL- THEY WOULD HAVE TO MAKE 2 ATTEMPTS AND EAT UP TWO NIGHTS

Either way, there is no reason if you believe I'm a Vampire that I should be your lynch today. You haven't lynched any wolves. You're literally losing, as am I. Think people. Jeez.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4182 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4162, HeWhoSwims wrote:
In post 4155, Titus wrote:
In post 4152, HeWhoSwims wrote:Well a rolestopper normally blocks kills.

It is possible that there is a rolestopper on hebi right? Who blocked Oath's visit.

If they claim -- then that verifies Oath's story I think but if they don't claim doesn't that confirm that Oath tried to kill Hebi last night.
Can unpackage this more?
Oath who honestly has been hanging up weird and elaborate stories left and right targeted hebi last night but was unsuccesful. He did this under the guise of wanting to test her power I think.

A few posts back I was saying that if a rolestopper would NOT block kills then that would pretty much make Oath scum.
He came for an action, was blocked so a rolestopper is needed because any other role wouldn't normally protect hebi like that right? [editor's note: may be an RB as well, didn't think of this...]
If there is no rolestopper that would mean Oath wasn't there for an action but for a kill... Those were my thoughts.
Wrong

Seriously, how is this so difficult? MATHBLADE AND CREATURE ARE SCUM.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4212 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4212, Creature wrote:
In post 4187, Brian Skies wrote:Literally don't understand why Oath having a 1-Shot BP should even be a concern.
I'm afraid he'll survive any kill attempt (including the hood lynch) during the night.
Any kill attempt? Meaning vig, hood, or wolf? So you think I'm not a wolf and a possible target for their NK, right? In which case, why is my survival detrimental??

Seriously, what is wrong with me surviving if you're afraid that I'm even a target for NK? I've also stated that if I were to be killed, the person responsible (if it were a vig or the hood) would receive a copy of my role pm and be able to confirm everything I've told you. How is that detrimental?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4242 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Oath »

In post 4241, hebichan wrote:
In post 4237, Nosferatu wrote:didn't he drain hebi
He failed to drain me, by his own admission.

I dunno if that means he got a pm back saying "you failed" or something, but that the claim.
"Was not successful"

and She*
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4281 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Oath »

SO what's going on? Are we lynching Creature or MathBlade because that's what needs to happen.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4284 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Oath »

He doesn't care because he's scum, that's why I rarely engage him.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4309 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4309, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4307, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 4302, Ankamius wrote:Counter question: What do you think scum are planning to do about Oath
i dunno but having the neighbourhood shoot her prob wouldve been a good idea!

theta was technically lynchbait going into the night phase

taking out the vampire who's claiming she's 1-shot bp and leaving lynchbait around wouldve been something id have considered rather than opposing it

thus im not really following the logic
I think scum specifically want Oath lynched.
They need me lynched or they waste 2 nights trying to kill me (unless hood or vig take a shot first)

JUST SAYING
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4400 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3893, Oath wrote:It hasn't changed completely - you guys just weren't aware of the condition of my one-shot revive because I wanted to make sure I could fulfill it. I realized later that it had already been fulfilled and that I had misunderstood my role. Jeez.

Drain: If successful, the player I target will have all active abilities blocked for the night - and I will receive a one-shot copy of all non factional night abilities only usable in the next night phase (N1 copies can be used N2 only). If I get multiple abilities I can use them all unless stated otherwise at that time I guess.
- When drain is successful that player will get a message stating that they are "feeling lethargic"

Passive or factional abilities cannot be blocked because they are used during the night I drain- it is instead blocked the next night

My one-shot revive is conditional upon me having successfully "drained" someone at least once during the game and only applies to being killed during the night, not lynches. This condition was fulfilled with Aronis- but I didn't realize that because I got a "Did not receive any abilities" message. Only when I attempted to drain hebichan and got "Was unsuccessful" did I realized that I could SUCCESSFULLY drain someone without gaining any abilities. Meaning most likely that Aronis has no active night abilities (at least none that aren't factional).

The other condition of my revive is that who ever is responsible for my death (vig or wolf or whatever) would receive a full copy of my role PM and as a "witness" to my revival be notified why I survived- so you could just have someone vig me tonight and we could settle this.

I win if the wolves are dead and at least one Vampire is alive. I have no factional abilties which does now lead me to believe I am aligned with town- just non human since we're supposed to be lynching wolves.

That's it - COMPLETELY
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4402 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Oath »

My drain result was that I was unsuccessful, meaning anything could have happened...
There's a possibility that they were protected due to them being an outed PR or that someone else blocked me (I'm hoping it was another Vampire also attempting to fulfill their revive condition)

Either way because my result said my action was unsuccessful it makes sense that hebi still got a result and as much as I am skeptical of the slot I still think MathBlade is actually a wolf.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4404 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Oath »

I feel like you can't be genuinely confused by that.

What don't you get?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4405 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Oath »

You obviously aren't reading- I mean you first imply that hebi shouldn't have a result on you, when I already said MANY POSTS AGO that my action was unsuccessful.

This differs from the result received on Aronis which was "did not receive any abilities" - meaning the action went through, but I did not gain any one-shot abilities from that slot. Aronis did receive the "feeling lethargic" drain flavor and breadcrumbed it.

So my action on hebi "was unsuccesful" meaning MY ACTION FAILED ENTIRELY. No drain occured. No flavor. No roleblock. Essentially someone must have blocked ME or protected hebi in some way- those are the options.

Why is that funny and/or confusing?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4409 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Oath »

My roleblock/drain also gives me a copy of the active night actions (non factional)

1. I got no abilities from Aronis, BUT Aronis did "feel lethargic" and breadcrumbed it - which is the flavor message that my drain targets receive if successful as stated in my role pm
- The result was specific in saying "did not receive any abilities"

2. The result on hebi was also specific in saying "was unsuccessful" AND hebi claims to have received a result - meaning they weren't blocked.

if I was successful and they had no abilities (or no active, non factional abilities) - the result would be "did not receive any abilities" like Aronis.

SO the only option is that I was blocked OR hebi was protected, making my action unsuccessful.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4410 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Oath »

You need to read.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4438 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Oath »

Brian very well might be scum. IF HE IS NOT, I demand MathBlade's death.

If he is... MathBlade still isn't cleared seeing as scum bussing scum is a thing.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4469 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4460, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4458, hebichan wrote:I feel left out of the being replaced train.
I just feel sad we need so many it looks like. :(
Because it's not fun to play with people who literally don't listen at all.

I mean you can excuse them once they flip scum, but if you're townies not bothering to even consider that someone has valuable information that makes this game unbearable.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4471 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Oath »

Scum
MathBlade
Creature
Titus
Nos

Possibly one of Brian/You (ankamius)
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4478 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4472, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4469, Oath wrote:
In post 4460, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4458, hebichan wrote:I feel left out of the being replaced train.
I just feel sad we need so many it looks like. :(
Because it's not fun to play with people who literally don't listen at all.

I mean you can excuse them once they flip scum, but if you're townies not bothering to even consider that someone has valuable information that makes this game unbearable.
First of all your “information” has little value
You’re scum or scumsiding 3P

Secondly you’re arguing I would condone what RC did? I don’t and never would. Look at my scum games since you’re so insistent I am scum. I love games that are NOT toxic as scum.
I'm not scum siding 3P because I need them gone.

And I'm not at all arguing that.

I am saying people are hating this game because of how SEVERAL people choose to respond and push certain agendas.

I genuinely hope you're scum at this point, not just believe it because this is terrible town play.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4488 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4482, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4471, Oath wrote:Scum
MathBlade
Creature
Titus
Nos

Brian Skies + Mathblade + Creature doesn't make any sense
Why not?
In post 4483, Toranaga wrote:
In post 3893, Oath wrote:It hasn't changed completely - you guys just weren't aware of the condition of my one-shot revive because I wanted to make sure I could fulfill it. I realized later that it had already been fulfilled and that I had misunderstood my role. Jeez.

That's it - COMPLETELY
"if the wolves are dead and at least one vampire is alive" doesn't feel like a real win condition, and the phrasing leads me to believe there are other vampires in the game. I believe your claim up to the point you're conveniently claiming to be a townsiding 3p. your role is too strong for that.

why did you claim btw?
I claimed SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF MY WIN CONDITION. I don't need to lynch/kill human townies. My wincon sstates that I can win if there are NO WOLVES and AT LEAST ONE VAMPIRE. I sincerely hope there is more than one Vampire because I'm sure as hell not making it to endgame, but I would hope that with my death town human and vampire would come together for a MUTUAL win over wolves. That is why I claimed. My slot was being targeted and I figured that since my wincon is town sided that we could help each other and with my death should another Vampire present themselves (with adequate proof) the town would show mercy and help us out.

This is Theme Park btw, no role is too strong.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4489 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Oath »

Also, Toranaga I would beg you to look at the title of the game "Lynch the Wolves" because I genuinely think I was put in here as a distraction from the point and town has yet to kill ANY wolves. If you're town you should see we're on the fast track to losing. Lynching a Vampire makes no sense hereif you believe any of what I said you still have actual enemies in this game.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4512 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4504, Ankamius wrote:Oath did you ever go into why you drained hebichan?
Yeah... I did

And I'm dense until people start flipping scum BUT WHATEVER

I don't make great cases but my reads are pretty spot on. Those are the people I find scummy, now maybe 1 or 2 is wrong, but overall that is where I'm at currently.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4514 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3893, Oath wrote:It hasn't changed completely - you guys just weren't aware of the condition of my one-shot revive because
I wanted to make sure I could fulfill it. I realized later that it had already been fulfilled and that I had misunderstood my role. Jeez.

My one-shot revive is conditional upon me having successfully "drained" someone at least once during the game
and only applies to being killed during the night, not lynches. This condition was fulfilled with Aronis- but I didn't realize that because I got a "Did not receive any abilities" message. Only when I attempted to drain hebichan and got "Was unsuccessful" did I realized that I could SUCCESSFULLY drain someone without gaining any abilities. Meaning most likely that Aronis has no active night abilities (at least none that aren't factional).

That's it - COMPLETELY
In post 3894, Oath wrote:
This is why I attempted to drain hebi btw, I thought I had to drain someone with an ability to fulfill my revive condition and since I knew hebi had one for sure it was an easy choice.

That isn't the case though. Aronis was drained successfully because they got that message and I didn't connect those dots.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4524 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Oath »

In post 4522, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4518, Nosferatu wrote:
MathBlade

Creature
Titus

Nos

why are these two in the same list

you think math vs rc was scum theatre
Anyone who thinks I condoned what RC did is just what?
You can have a scumbuddy you disagree with in PT and in game and they go off the rails. It happens.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4527 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Oath »

In post 4525, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4524, Oath wrote:
In post 4522, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4518, Nosferatu wrote:
MathBlade

Creature
Titus

Nos

why are these two in the same list

you think math vs rc was scum theatre

Anyone who thinks I condoned what RC did is just what?
You can have a scumbuddy you disagree with in PT and in game and they go off the rails. It happens.
I could if I was scum but I never would allow it.
Like you’re seriously suggesting that I said “hey RC fake two guilties” is silly. Mind numbingly silly

Sort of like your Creature is scum with me suggestion it’s just so horrible and scummy
I'm not suggesting that you said anything. You keep misrepping me. I said it's possible you're scum buddies. How RC went off the rails isn't really my concern.

I don't care if you told them to (unlikely) or they just did it because they felt like it was something worth doing. I've played with reckless scum before. It happens. THAT is what I'm saying.

Stop trying to infer things I haven't said. It's one of the reasons I keep coming back to you as scum. You're so desperate to pin things on people that they haven't actually done or said WHILE asserting yourself as town with the same type of weak reasoning.
In post 4526, MathBlade wrote:You’re trying to tie people to me versus actually reading me.

It needs to stop if you’re town.
Except I scum read you FIRST. It's not because of other people. Stop misrepping me, if you're town.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4540 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Oath »

Yeah... it is weird, almost like trying too hard to seem like they're not trying hard to not be scummy
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4541 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Oath »

But we gotta lynch MathBlade so don't stress
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4813 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4788, Nosferatu wrote:and actually fuck a case
[[100 emoji]]
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4847 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4820, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 4801, Ankamius wrote: Lastly, why are we leaving someone confirmed to not be town (Oath) alive? I'd rather lynch Oath to learn more about the Vampire role, but it's probably too late in the game for that.
It feels like you answered your own question in a way. I don't really like this post at all.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4849 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4848, Titus wrote:
In post 4820, Lady Angel wrote:Lastly, why are we leaving someone confirmed to not be town (Oath) alive? I'd rather lynch Oath to learn more about the Vampire role, but it's probably too late in the game for that.
I'd be down. Oath has implied he is alone and with teammates. Makes no sense.
When? When I laid out all possibilities? Or should I be dishonest? I have no knowledge of other Vampires, but my role PM leaves it open to interpretation. You're faulting me for ambiguity in a Theme Game such as this?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4917 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Oath »

Hmmm
Lady Angel
Creature
Gamma
Math

Perhaps any one of those is a good lynch though the last few posts from Math do have me confused and considering town on them.

UNVOTE:
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4981 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Oath »

Factions:
Town
Werewolf - the objective
Mafia - anti-town, but non win con associative
Vampire - non win con associative 3rd party

Roles
Angel - town aligned non-human
Human - could probably be town or mafia

It seems like more of a competing factions thing where most of our goals are to eliminate the werewolves and have at least one of our members standing. I wouldn't be upset with a mass claim and outing of partners when applicable (with substantiation from all parties). But otherwise...

I would wager that MathBlade is not town aligned.

P.s.
We had someone torn to shreds (wolf kill) - HeWhoSwims
We had someone shot - Creature

I was also targeted and "died" last night, but revived. I received this in a mod message at day start.

Creature was in the hood correct? And he flipped town. The hood is likely mixed with town and anti-town and that kill had to have come from a vig OR the mafiate faction.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4988 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Oath »

UNVOTE:
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4991 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Oath »

I could go for a Titus lynch
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4993 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4982, MathBlade wrote:You thief of reason, lady of the night and ice cream hoarder your tunnel is beyond silly.

For I have seen into a vampire’s soul and it is tunneled.

I guess every vampire needs a bat cave.

Seriously.

Yes Creature was in the hood.

My post should tell you what you need to know.
This is nice btw... you should have waited for me to read it before going all in. I definitely got it.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4996 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 4994, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4993, Oath wrote:
In post 4982, MathBlade wrote:You thief of reason, lady of the night and ice cream hoarder your tunnel is beyond silly.

For I have seen into a vampire’s soul and it is tunneled.

I guess every vampire needs a bat cave.

Seriously.

Yes Creature was in the hood.

My post should tell you what you need to know.
This is nice btw... you should have waited for me to read it before going all in. I definitely got it.
Sorry I am really fucking tired of this game. Getting tunnelled by scum and a buddy you don’t want to out sucks. I am hoping scum kill me.
You think I have a buddy?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4998 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Oath »

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I feel like you could have crumbed that earlier if that's the case though. Like immediately when I joined the game.

Whatever.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5002 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Oath »

Okay but why call for my lynch and act as if you didn't believe my claim to such an extent? I understand not outing yourself, but you acted as if you couldn't even fathom Vampires being in the game and now you're claiming to be one. When you could have just as easily shown some understanding without hinting at your alignment just as others have done.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5005 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 5004, Ankamius wrote:Oath when did it start?
When did what start?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5007 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Oath »

Denied?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5013 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Oath »

MathBlade... if you're a Vampire do you also have any Vampire related night abilities?
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5015 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 5014, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5013, Oath wrote:MathBlade... if you're a Vampire do you also have any Vampire related night abilities?
Yes I am a vampire however I would rather not answer that until I get you in the hood I feel is all town.
I'll lay off pushing your lynch today, but I am still a bit skeptical considering I'd think you wouldn't have a need to confirm me.

Either way a Titus lynch would be good once everyone trickles in.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”