Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #200) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Which post? The first one?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #201) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If flicker is town, then who is scum on this wagon?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #202) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Is it your sole purpose to troll me this game Jingle?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #203) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I keep misreading Thor's aggressive tone as scummy I think. Rereading his ISO, his aggression seems directed towards genuine sorting, and it's done in such a way that it's likely to ruffle too many feathers if he were scum.

I did agree with Jingle on the point that Thor does like his vanity wagons as scum, however ime he tends to tunnel hard when doing so. Here he's provided pretty fluid reads (e.g. his progression on Tor going from liking to "trash"), along with a number of scum/town reads, which makes me feel this style is quite different from what I remember of his scum game.

I'm really vibing with his read on Toranaga. I know Chara is pretty iffy about the NDS slot too so I wouldn't be sad if someone shot it :/ ok maybe a little sad but that's what you get for being scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #204) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1580, Chara wrote:
In post 1499, CheekyTeeky wrote:I keep misreading Thor's aggressive tone as scummy I think. Rereading his ISO, his aggression seems directed towards genuine sorting, and it's done in such a way that it's likely to ruffle too many feathers if he were scum.
i don't find aggressive tone to be scummy, which i mention only to say that it has nothing to do with my Thor scumread.
can you talk about where he's genuinely sorting? it seems more like wagons for the sake of them, which Thor isn't hiding. and that's not scummy by itself, it just means we don't agree on methodology.
Yes, but he pushes each wagon he's on, which to me is more likely to come from town as it provides everyone with content to sort the slot with. When I first read his ISO I thought he was just shading but upon closer inspection I see a need to sort for a preferred lynch - rather than intense tunneling. I also like that he's provided some firm scumreads and townreads early instead of waiting to sheep concensus. I also really like his push on Tor after he started the game townreading him - again it's like he's genuinely trying to determine alignment imo.

There were a few moments I didn't like e.g. forced questioning at the beginning of his ISO and one question he didn't follow up which went unanswered but I think overall the intent is town.

I agree with your mala read. I could see mala/Tor as early distancing. The early push on mala from him which changed to "oh mala/rc townread each other so could be masons" just doesn't make sense on any level. I had to chase up NDS on why the read had changed and that explanation left more questions than answers.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #205) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:29 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I'm vibing pretty hard with Jingle's reads. Him scum reading me is usually indicative of town for players who aren't familiar with me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #206) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1616, Chara wrote:Cheeky i was townreading you heavily based on both tone and content but certain reads and stances and the timing of them make me nervous. i could go and get them in more detail though Jingle did outline a few in posts i liked
No need. We both know I'm town and if in doubt it'll be cemented later.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #207) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1624, Chara wrote:
In post 1614, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah I'm vibing pretty hard with Jingle's reads. Him scum reading me is usually indicative of town for players who aren't familiar with me.
what are you usually getting scumread for?
Being all over the place whilst sorting. Being dumb.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #208) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Jingle you don't expect me to respond to your posts right? Coz I won't.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #209) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: NSG
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #210) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I miss RC :/
I mean I love Chara too but both would've been nice.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #211) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1671, BuJaber wrote:Intersect: {Toog, Cheeky, RC/Chara, Elsa}

Definitely scum among the intersect.
No pretty sure there's no scum in this intersect...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #212) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Nico's lurkness is NAI. She does it as both alignments ime. There's Be Yourself Mafia as an example of her lurking as town in a way that's similar to this game.

NSG is 3p in this game too with similar activity levels to this game - active early, tunneling, tapering off.

There's also a sample of my scum meta in it which will make any doubters lol at themselves for thinking I'm scum here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #213) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1695, Elsa Jay wrote:Awfully weird to specifically call out her as a 3p though. I dont think anyone was 3p hunting either, which makes this super townie as well, but any other reason she could be 3p besides the activity thing?
I only realised she could be 3p on remembering that game I linked - yeah it's based on a similar activity/tunnel pattern. The key point is that she wasn't town though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #214) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Which leads me to expand on why Tor townreading you (Elsa) early was scummy.

From a scum POV as far as he's concerned you're not on his team so the first assumption is that you're town. I already laid out my reasons early game about why it was difficult to see you as towny. In Be Yourself Mafia I was scum and NSG was 3p so although people who read her consistently well were scumreading her, I was biased to see her as townie because I knew she wasn't scum. I feel like that's pretty much exactly what happened to produce Tor's early townread on you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #215) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:54 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1697, Elsa Jay wrote:Well you brought up an excellent point of discussion I tried to do before.

Do you think there's 2 smaller scum teams and 3ps, or a big "main" group and like 2-4 3ps?
I think that if there is more than one scum faction (meaning idk at this point), then it's likely they don't know about each other.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #216) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1700, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:Cheeky, when did our slot change from obvtown to nullsscum/scumlean for you?

You are now sr us for pretty much the same reasons that you tr us earlier.

~ Nancy
What reasons do you think I'm scumreading/townreading you for?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #217) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1722, Jingle wrote:NR in that game's ISO is better than in this one. She actually said mafia relevant things in three of her five posts and then got replaced. Comparitively, we have seen 0 mafia relevant things in this game.

I'll crack a beer and read the rest of the game when I have time, but it may take a while, because the postgame makes it sound like reading it is going to be hot garbage. :shrug:
Are you talking about her claimimg her role because she had to in order to get her power enhanced. If she didn't have an incentive to talk mafia, I'm not confident her posting would be any different to here. I'm really defending her slot for town, I just think there's better lynches today, particularly if we consider the likelihood of her slot being replaced at some point.

Yeah that game was messy - town gave us the win from fighting amongst themselves. It was amusing from my PoV though :lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #218) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1723, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm NOT really defending her slot for town
EBWOP.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #219) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1710, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:3p slips which IIRC I was (also) the only one reading it correctly. so bless me and sucks to be not me.
You said she was the towniest player here. Seeing her as town is not the same as seeing her as 3p, in fact seeing her as scum is probably closer to a 3p role as they do not share the same wincon as town. If you're talking about noticing her crumbing, you weren't the only one to notice.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #220) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Him* sorry Jay.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #221) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1709, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:"tor is scum because I was once scum and townread a 3p"

:thonking:

-tor
Yeah ok reduce my reasoning down to this. :roll:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #222) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Nice case Jingle.

VOTE: BuJaber
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #223) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1758, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:After Tora changed to our hydra, you were hardtown reading us, so I’m a little bit confused how you’re viewing Tora’s initial EJ defense as suddenly scummy or at least that’s how it read to me?
I keep flip flopping on the slot. I explained why I thought Tor was scummy early along the lines of "noway anyone townreads Elsa, it's weird that your talking to RC and I like you know we're both town" early game - I just elaborated on that early suspicion with the help of meta when looking at Be Yourself Mafia. I, like Chara, found his posting got better and when he was bragging about reading Elsa correctly after he claimed, I thought this seems outside of Tor's scumrange. Then after RC left he started lurking again which is very much his scum meta, he finds it hard to be motivated as scum and has to be pulled into playing. So although there are aspects of good posting and stances that I thought come outside of his scumrange, overall the town effort and love for solving are missing which outweigh my hesitation to scumread you. That's why I said I wouldn't mind if someone vigged you because I can't sort you which is very frustrating as working with Tor has been very effective for winning in the past.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #224) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

You haven't yet Nancy. Hopefully you will.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #225) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1530, Reasonably Rational wrote:Thor, unfortunately every wagon this game while you're alive is going to be robbed of that info, because you entered the game seemingly eager to quickhammer someone. I will *never* put someone at L-1 without being okay with them getting lynched without even getting to claim because of that. There will always be similar concern that we not only have to worry about scum lolhammering and trying to get away with it, but also someone of unknown alignnment who has publicly expressed an interest in doing that.

-Cerb
In post 1760, Jingle wrote:FWIW Thor is a fan of quickwagoning, not lolhammering ime. He (as town) is more than capable of respecting the L-1 -> intent -> claim -> evaluate claim modus operandi. If he chose to hammer preclaim and didn't have a good reason for it, I'd be down to lynch him for BoP.
*strokes beard* (my hypothetical one, not Thor's)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #226) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

BuJaber the reason your "cross-section" of scum theory doesn't work is because you've looked at the votes out of context pre-flip. You've neglected to see the purpose of wagoning for info which could be valuable later on. Another flaw in this theory is that it is based on the assumption that scum will just jump on every building wagon in the hope of a mislynch which is completely illogical. It makes more sense for scum (imo) to be careful with their voting trail which often leads to either overexplanation or cogdis before jumping on a wagon. Hence it's better to compare people's reasons for jumping on (although you'll need to look at intent rather than taking posts at face value) wagons. Even then using VCA and looking at reasoning is only useful once we know the alignment of the wagonee. What if (although unlikely) both of the two wagons you were comparing were on scum? What if one was on scum and one on town? How do you know both were on town and how do you know the wagoners were intending to follow through with the lynch?

So if your sorting looks like not very useful busy work for the sake of busy work it's not unexpected that people will think you're scum for it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #227) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1781, BuJaber wrote:So like townies would not go in there EXPECTING the wagon to fizzle and die. Scum would.
What? Why? To hide the fact that they're mislynching someone? Isn't it in scum's best interest to mislynch town rather than hope the wagons fizzle out? If they were afraid of mislynching wouldn't they just vanity wagon elsewhere?

I'm confused.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #228) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1781, BuJaber wrote:I figured the people who voted then unvoted on BOTH wagons would likely contain scum because scum are more likely to be consistent in their approach than town.
Wouldn't it be more consistent to build a case and stay on one person?

How do you feel about Jingle?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #229) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: TPFKAP
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #230) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think NSG is the best lurker lynch scum equity wise. Also Mala is ???
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #231) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Thor where have you discussed TPFKAP?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #232) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

RR, NDS choose a wagon please
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #233) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh you too Mala & nico.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #234) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Uh Chara wtf??
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #235) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I guess you haven't seen my scumgame and you did SR me in TM when I was obv town so idk.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #236) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Team Mafia - Yoshi scumread me and I assumed you were helping him.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #237) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Chara is the McMenno read mainly from sky?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #238) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

RC was adamant NSG is town. I was the one who keep challenging his reads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #239) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

NSG never cased flicker, big part of my scumlean on her.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #240) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1860, northsidegal wrote:1. i don't think that's a very good reason to be scumreading me.
2. i haven't gone through and made some team-mafia-esque massive wallcase on her, no. i literally cannot remember the last time i did that for a scumread
except
in team mafia. i just don't really do it that often, so i'm not sure why it's something that you expect from town me. that's not to say that i haven't given reasons for why i scumread flicker - i certainly have:
In post 247, northsidegal wrote:i think flicker is scum for a very underwhelming opening and a lack of content where i would expect content to be. 63 is essentially RVS at a point beyond when real reads could already have begun to form. she has to be asked specifically about reads by tw before saying anything, and even then i don't think there's much. a lot of the rest of what she's had has been simple straightforward explanations (inherently NAI content wise) or just asking people for reads (gets townread a lot more than it probably should).
In post 314, northsidegal wrote:
In post 309, the worst wrote:is this a blanket scumtell esp. on an inexperienced player? imo no, it's a newbtell and not a scumtell. ergo I prodded her to produce actual content on how she's reading the game rather than RVSing ( again newer players love rvs)
this is where your line of thinking and mine diverged. whereas you didn't see it as a scumtell, i saw it as a minor one (after checking flicker's previous games).
In post 1047, northsidegal wrote:I can say right now that
every single
post Flicker made -today- was either IIOA (in the strict sense of the acronym) or pretty much entirely empty questioning. Look through her ISO if you don't believe me.
In post 1040, CheekyTeeky wrote:NSG can you case flicker please?
In post 1045, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1040, CheekyTeeky wrote:NSG can you case flicker please?
Here's the thing: do you think we're far enough into the day that:

1) Flicker has enough content that anything I say couldn't be explained away by it just being early in the day
2) A case I make is actually likely to make progress towards getting Flicker lynched and not just having random votes on and off the wagon?

These aren't rhetorical questions, they're just completely serious questions. Part of the reason why sometimes I guess I don't do much is because I very much so like to give things time so that people can produce enough content where either their newer content makes me rethink my read from their earlier posting, or they have enough posts such that anything I bring up is actually meaningful and won't just be overlooked as an artifact of it being early on in the game.
So why didn't you say you don't do cases much anymore rather than go to the length you did explain why casing her was a bad idea at that point in time?

I mean I've been given various reasons for you not to provide a case on Flicker, yet you've continued to say Flicker is scum with a confidence that lacks conviction when we look at the effort you've put into actually getting her lynched. I pushed that wagon to L-2 to see your reaction and you were nowhere to be seen...and now you're voting for TPFKAP. It all just doesn't make sense to me. If I were confident in a scumread you would all know it and I wouldn't rest until I got them wagoned. You've still got 3 days to get your lynch through, but you're sitting on a null read instead (i assume).
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #241) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Let's pretend my post didn't get ninjad by NSG voting Flicker.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #242) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

{RR, Chara, NSG, Gamma, Mala}
{Elsa, NDS, BuJaber}
{NicoRobin, Chick, Thor}
{Jingle, McMenno, Toogeloo, Flicker}

If someone can tell me what the bottom 4 have in common I'll locktown you for the rest of the game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #243) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1942, northsidegal wrote:poor interactions with the TPFKAP wagon?
No they all TMI'd if you read the TPFKAP flip and each players ISO. Jingle was different in that his TMI was about HoB. The other 3 talked about how someone was town because they revealed stuff about their role PM early...therefore they were aware ONLY TOWN ROLES DIDN'T KNOW WHO THEY WERE. Whereas we didn't know if scum had flavour or not.

VOTE: McMenno
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #244) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok...I'm really confused. Setup spec is not my forté...help.

So how many killing actions are we assuming? Another possibility is that there are multiple docs/or one doc who can block all kills.

I guess I have to believe Toog is town then? Still happy with my vote.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #245) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2027, Jingle wrote:
In post 2024, CheekyTeeky wrote:The other 3 talked about how someone was town because they revealed stuff about their role PM early...therefore they were aware ONLY TOWN ROLES DIDN'T KNOW WHO THEY WERE. Whereas we didn't know if scum had flavour or not.
I specced that too, FWIW. I thought it maybe cleared Porkens. It was like, the core hesitancy behind voting him over NR waaaaaay back.
Why would you think it cleared anyone if you assumed (from a town PoV) that scum weren't given flavour either?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #246) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Thanks for covering my butt Elsa. I will protect you as best I can against lynching :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #247) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Elsa can you heal the same person twice?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #248) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Does a lightening rod attract shots?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #249) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

The Lightning Rod passively redirects every Night Action to itself. This includes the Mafia's kill as well as all investigations, protections, and so forth. -wiki

So I have no idea why Toog is still alive.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #250) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Toog are you compulsive? If not why did you choose to turn it on N1?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #251) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok. I lowkey was hoping for kills/more info but I guess that makes sense.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #252) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Not sold on BuJaber scum. You guys should sheep me. Sky/McMenno scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #253) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Read TPFKAP's rolecard.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #254) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Who's saying that?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #255) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1937, Almost50 wrote:You are Lawrence Dobson, an undercover Union of Allied Planets agent in pursuit of Simon and River Tam. You know that mysterious pair going by “Hands of Blue” are also in pursuit of the Tam siblings on behalf of the Union
In post 1302, Jingle wrote:Uh, that would require me to have a knowledge of your allies outside of "Tora is weirdly protective of Jay in a way that is unlikely to gain him towncred, which could mean that Tora's wincon is tied to Jay surviving and thus they might be Simon/River, but if so Jay is river and probably lying about being a doctor because why the fuck would River be a doctor."
Look weird Gamma?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #256) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Can we just flashlynch McMenno now?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #257) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:/ I'm not scary though...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #258) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:29 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2089, Chara wrote:Cheeky, still wanted to know why Mala and Gamma are here.
Because I skim reread everyone and felt Gamma town plus mala started off towny to me. I've not liked her lurking since but I figured that's not enough to take my initial impressions away. If her lurking is scum lurking it'll become clearer.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #259) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2109, Thor665 wrote:Hey, everyone, remember yesterday when Thor had to spend like 3/4ths of the phase repeating over and over issues with a slot's play.
And then said slot flipped scum.
Do we need to do that again?
I can do that again, but it is easier on my inner sense of peace and calm if I could get a couple of sheep on an obvious slot that isn't scumhunting.
Join mine first. I'll join yours one McMenno actually engages with the game/makes it easier to sort him.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #260) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2122, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:VOTE: Thor

He has been targeting us from the getgo, unlike say Cheeky, Elsa, Chara and Bujabar, who have actually been trying to sort us.
Vote McMenno for a scum-free future!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #261) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2125, Jingle wrote:Is it weird to anyone else that CT went looking for TMI tells in everyone's ISO and found only the least incriminating one in mine? It's kinda been bugging me.
You can't BoP me if you don't know me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #262) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2173, Jingle wrote:I really get out of that is that you and Menno aren't groupscum together.
To save you some time: I am town, aligned with Serenity. I am not going to respond to further suspicion from you as it's wasting both our time.

The fact that you're casting fence-sitty shade on me for weird reasons whilst not considering all my content + previously provided scum meta, just makes me even more suspicious of you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #263) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2179, Chara wrote:also i don't want to lynch McMenno, but i'm going to review your ISO for why you want him/Skygazer slot because i forgot, haha.
I haven't really explained yet. It's a combination of Sky's TMI read on chick in light of the TPFKAP flip + gut + his reaction to my list....which was literally deflection and disappearance.

It's ok if you guys don't listen to me though because it just makes my post-mcmenno-flip-I-told-you-so more satisfying. Would prefer if we put some real pressure there though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #264) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Chara, if it helps to townread Gamma - he tries harder as scum and sound very awkward which isn't the case here imo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (isolation #265) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:48 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2024, CheekyTeeky wrote:The other 3 talked about how someone was town because they revealed stuff about their role PM early...therefore they were aware ONLY TOWN ROLES DIDN'T KNOW WHO THEY WERE. Whereas we didn't know if scum had flavour or not.

I tried to explain it here Chara. I will make a big explanatory post when I'm home. I'm on the road atm will be back tomorrow or day after.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #266) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2033, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2027, Jingle wrote:
I specced that too, FWIW. I thought it maybe cleared Porkens. It was like, the core hesitancy behind voting him over NR waaaaaay back.
Why would you think it cleared anyone if you assumed (from a town PoV) that scum weren't given flavour either?
And here a little
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #267) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2198, McMenno wrote:and I would request cheekyteeky to stop spreading fake news about me or have their team shoot me tonight
Yuck.

*notes resistance to wagon*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #268) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2202, Chickadee wrote:Still following along. Still without internet
How are you following along if you have no Internet?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #269) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2204, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2168, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2125, Jingle wrote:Is it weird to anyone else that CT went looking for TMI tells in everyone's ISO and found only the least incriminating one in mine? It's kinda been bugging me.
You can't BoP me if you don't know me.
When did he say he was BoPing you?
:eek: :shifty: :igmeou: :? :neutral: :?: :!:
Really Gamma? He's saying my search of his ISO isn't as thorough as he thinks it should be therefore he's assuming a certain level of proficiency. To sum it up his stance on that is bs.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #270) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Anyone know what would happen if an RB was in the mix of PRs soaked up by the lightening rod?

On my drive I came up with some new theories:

All shooters have a %chance of hitting. (I think Chara's slot becomes very interesting if this is the case but I won't go there yet). This assumes that noone was successful and may suggest the % increases based on certain actions or as the game progresses.
A RB or more likely JK is in the mix which put Toogeloo in jail when he used his lightening rod therefore protecting him from kills.

Idk how useful this is but it's still bugging me that Toog is alive with no valid explanation.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #271) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ugh you guys suck. I still think McMenno is scum and Jingle shouldn't be trusted but what the heck let's lynch NDS. Tor if you're scum again I'm never going to believe you're town ever again.

VOTE: NDS
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #272) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 382, Skygazer wrote:i wanted to vote chicka but i feel like is town spewy
In post 10, Chickadee wrote:idk who I am
In post 1937, Almost50 wrote:Important: To avoid flavour gaming; Town players have NOT been given their flavour.

How is this not enough? Am I the only person who had no idea who had been given flavour?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #273) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

For "not knowing who I am" to be town spewy, you have to know only town don't know who they are right? I didn't see it as a tell because I assumed noone had flavour. Now that we've seen a scum role PM we know that scum know that only town have not been given flavour. I don't know if it implicates chic or not but I think going down the route of a sky/McMenno lynch will show if there's something behind my reasoning plus give us good associatives on Chick, Tor, TW/jingle and other people mentioned in the Sky ISO.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #274) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2232, Jingle wrote:CT, you appear to be townleaning on NDS. What does your scumpool look like atm? Are there any slots you're interested in engaging with/over?
In post 1763, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1758, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:After Tora changed to our hydra, you were hardtown reading us, so I’m a little bit confused how you’re viewing Tora’s initial EJ defense as suddenly scummy or at least that’s how it read to me?
I keep flip flopping on the slot. I explained why I thought Tor was scummy early along the lines of "noway anyone townreads Elsa, it's weird that your talking to RC and I like you know we're both town" early game - I just elaborated on that early suspicion with the help of meta when looking at Be Yourself Mafia. I, like Chara, found his posting got better and when he was bragging about reading Elsa correctly after he claimed, I thought this seems outside of Tor's scumrange. Then after RC left he started lurking again which is very much his scum meta, he finds it hard to be motivated as scum and has to be pulled into playing. So although there are aspects of good posting and stances that I thought come outside of his scumrange, overall the town effort and love for solving are missing which outweigh my hesitation to scumread you. That's why I said I wouldn't mind if someone vigged you because I can't sort you which is very frustrating as working with Tor has been very effective for winning in the past.

Preflip:
In post 1091, CheekyTeeky wrote:{mala, NicoRobin, Flicker, Toogeloo}
{TPFKAP, BuJaber}
Post TPFKAP flip:
In post 1941, CheekyTeeky wrote:{Jingle, McMenno, Toogeloo, Flicker}
Minus Toogeloo because he's lightning man.

I would like everyone to interact. Particularly McMenno, Mala, Chick, NSG.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #275) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2238, Jingle wrote:Any particular reason why Mala, NR, and Buj are looking better?
In post 2067, CheekyTeeky wrote:Not sold on BuJaber scum. You guys should sheep me. Sky/McMenno scum.
In post 2162, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2089, Chara wrote:Cheeky, still wanted to know why Mala and Gamma are here.
Because I skim reread everyone and felt Gamma town plus mala started off towny to me. I've not liked her lurking since but I figured that's not enough to take my initial impressions away. If her lurking is scum lurking it'll become clearer.
So my readslist changed based on my TMI tells which I still believe have some grain of truth to them. Obviously Toog being town discredits the general read but I think there's at least one scum in that group which is the lynch I've been pushing today. I sometimes use readslists as reaction tests like the one post flip. I still wouldn't mind lynching any of the lurker/null slots and hopefully we get more info overnight. I still firmly believe McMenno is the best option but I feel like no one's listening or perhaps resisting.

Like if you guys can tell me why sky/mcmenno are town that could help get me out of this tunnel because I don't see it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #276) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@A50 Hi :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #277) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Fine *looks for other reasons to scumread mcmenno*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #278) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 376, Skygazer wrote:
In post 372, the worst wrote:toog PM spew thing felt fairly intuitive for me, idk I liked it for town!geloo
agree w this
In post 380, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: the worst

obvscum
In post 531, Skygazer wrote:thor showed up and is doing thor things so that's cool

rr wagon is eh but im not a fan of drixx posting

tora posting is still town
In post 572, Skygazer wrote:
In post 560, Toranaga wrote:all my thoughts on mala this game, so I'm not accused of flip flopping:

Spoiler:
In post 91, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: malakittens

there's no way you're both town
In post 94, Toranaga wrote:malakittens MQ thing is several sheeped opinions condensed in a scumpost
In post 136, Toranaga wrote:
In post 130, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 125, Toranaga wrote:I'm not defending anyone, I'm just giving my thoughts on the game

I find the scumreads on elsa pretty odd and like the people doing so should know better
Do you view what I'm saying so far as expressing a scumread?

-Cerb
you wouldn't be questioning elsa if you weren't pinged by him, but I was talking about RC and malakittens. I like how both progressed with their posting and I like RC townreading mala after mala's big post about elsa that I also thought was towny.
In post 406, Toranaga wrote:I'm reading mala's ISO now and my thoughts about it remain the same as whatever I thought in real time. I don't like his start. I dislike #33 tonally but I have no patience to explain in any way why, it's just one of those things where the phrasing pings my radar. #89 felt to me like he was just copy/pasting stuff people said and making a scummy montage with it. and then I liked this:
In post 121, Malakittens wrote:It's an over dramatic serious response to a post that shouldn't even be taken super serious considering it's RC. I love RC, but he's a guy that plays off other people's reactions. Unless he's changed his playstyle in 2 years+.

Again, I don't see where someone who's been playing for over a year would blindly believe RC and think it's a real mason claim like off the bat. Then attack people for voting RC in a RVS stage.

I can't tell if you, Tora, are defending Elsa because you think elsa is a newbie that can't defend himself or it's motivated some other way.

the fact you say he's someone who didn't play with people who opened with fake claims. I wouldn't know how the site played back in 2017. I was on a leave during that time.

@elsa have you played with RC before?
cause I liked his thoughts about me here. it's a minor thing, he can be scum saying it for sure, but I backed off after this post.

I had the strong impression when people were pushing elsa, that scum had to be pushing elsa too cause he was so towny it made no sense that so many people were piling on him.
In post 549, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: malakittens

scummiest ISO in the game imo
lol okay so i dont like this whole preemptive defense thing

VOTE: toranaga
In post 597, Skygazer wrote:i mean

im hard sring tora
nico has made like literally three posts
elsa is apparently 3rd party
and tw has just kinda been eh like i could see this as his town game but some of the things hes been posting reminds me of his scum game

so i may join you on RR
In post 598, Skygazer wrote:yeah lets do it, L-1 bb

VOTE: reasonably rational
In post 817, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: tora
In post 934, Skygazer wrote:tor + RC was tvt tho
In post 881, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: bujaber

876 is eh
In post 2197, McMenno wrote:I don't believe you're just playing dumb... I've only seen one player be this tonedeaf about roles

VOTE: nancy drew shogunate

sorry for not being "in"to this game, some rough days
McMenno have you read your predecessor's ISO?

Removed spoiler tags for readability (spoilers cannot be nested on MS)
Last edited by Almost50 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #279) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh no! Sorry wrong tag...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #280) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Spoiler:
In post 376, Skygazer wrote:
In post 372, the worst wrote:toog PM spew thing felt fairly intuitive for me, idk I liked it for town!geloo
agree w this
In post 380, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: the worst

obvscum
In post 531, Skygazer wrote:thor showed up and is doing thor things so that's cool

rr wagon is eh but im not a fan of drixx posting

tora posting is still town
In post 572, Skygazer wrote:
In post 560, Toranaga wrote:all my thoughts on mala this game, so I'm not accused of flip flopping:
In post 91, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: malakittens

there's no way you're both town
In post 94, Toranaga wrote:malakittens MQ thing is several sheeped opinions condensed in a scumpost
In post 136, Toranaga wrote:
In post 130, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 125, Toranaga wrote:I'm not defending anyone, I'm just giving my thoughts on the game

I find the scumreads on elsa pretty odd and like the people doing so should know better
Do you view what I'm saying so far as expressing a scumread?

-Cerb
you wouldn't be questioning elsa if you weren't pinged by him, but I was talking about RC and malakittens. I like how both progressed with their posting and I like RC townreading mala after mala's big post about elsa that I also thought was towny.
In post 406, Toranaga wrote:I'm reading mala's ISO now and my thoughts about it remain the same as whatever I thought in real time. I don't like his start. I dislike #33 tonally but I have no patience to explain in any way why, it's just one of those things where the phrasing pings my radar. #89 felt to me like he was just copy/pasting stuff people said and making a scummy montage with it. and then I liked this:
In post 121, Malakittens wrote:It's an over dramatic serious response to a post that shouldn't even be taken super serious considering it's RC. I love RC, but he's a guy that plays off other people's reactions. Unless he's changed his playstyle in 2 years+.

Again, I don't see where someone who's been playing for over a year would blindly believe RC and think it's a real mason claim like off the bat. Then attack people for voting RC in a RVS stage.

I can't tell if you, Tora, are defending Elsa because you think elsa is a newbie that can't defend himself or it's motivated some other way.

the fact you say he's someone who didn't play with people who opened with fake claims. I wouldn't know how the site played back in 2017. I was on a leave during that time.

@elsa have you played with RC before?
cause I liked his thoughts about me here. it's a minor thing, he can be scum saying it for sure, but I backed off after this post.

I had the strong impression when people were pushing elsa, that scum had to be pushing elsa too cause he was so towny it made no sense that so many people were piling on him.
In post 549, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: malakittens

scummiest ISO in the game imo
lol okay so i dont like this whole preemptive defense thing

VOTE: toranaga
In post 597, Skygazer wrote:i mean

im hard sring tora
nico has made like literally three posts
elsa is apparently 3rd party
and tw has just kinda been eh like i could see this as his town game but some of the things hes been posting reminds me of his scum game

so i may join you on RR
In post 598, Skygazer wrote:yeah lets do it, L-1 bb

VOTE: reasonably rational
In post 817, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: tora
In post 934, Skygazer wrote:tor + RC was tvt tho
In post 881, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: bujaber

876 is eh

Er fixed...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #281) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hi Tor - no I'm very much on the fence about your slot.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #282) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 388, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 382, Skygazer wrote:i wanted to vote chicka but i feel like is town spewy
Why? What makes you think only town don't know wwho they are?
Evidence I didn't know and what sparked later scumread.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #283) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 399, Toranaga wrote:
In post 389, Skygazer wrote:
In post 388, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Why? What makes you think only town don't know wwho they are?
thats not it, i dont think scum would post anything role pm indicative before the sample pm was posted
that's so smart

Logic is a stretch on knowing some people know who has flavour. I think it's more likely sky scumslipped then being this observational....no offense!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #284) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2265, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:I'm kinda sold on mcmenno being scum
Vote with me then?

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #285) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@Flicker vote with us.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #286) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I guess that's what explains my handful of townreads. I thought I'd have more at this point.

Im very excited to hear Drixx. Sorry about your circumstances, hoping the best for you guys <3.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #287) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I believe the claim. Im not sure if I believe it's a town role yet.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #288) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It doesn't matter at this stage as the claim/alignment is self resolving.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #289) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Seriously? She daycopped TPFKAP after he was lynched? How does that implicate RR, I'm confused.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #290) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2349, Jingle wrote:Yeah.

VOTE: RR

Don't see how they could have made that mistake if they were actually trying to solve the claim instead of looking like solving the claim.
Wouldn't it confirm Chick as scum too? Why RR first?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #291) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

How can you confuse the time you sent a PM to the mod? Ugh what's going on lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #292) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Thor does it check out?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #293) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:/ thanks for killing my wagon.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #294) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why is mala scum Chara?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #295) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If it's what I think you're talking about, you're going to have a hard time differentiating between bad town/3p/scum slip.

Flicker rereading it has convinced me you're conf. town, if that makes you feel better.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #296) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also, tonally I believe Elsa is not scum but I'm still very interested.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #297) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2409, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2406, CheekyTeeky wrote:If it's what I think you're talking about, you're going to have a hard time differentiating between bad town/3p/scum slip.

Flicker rereading it has convinced me you're conf. town, if that makes you feel better.
Convinced that Flicker is conftown?

-Cerb
Yes.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #298) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So currently I townread:

Flicker
RR
Chara
BuJaber
Chick
Jingle
Thor
GE

This is in order of strength. If I have no scum in here then, including myself, there's our 9 townies.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #299) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Maybe Toog instead of someone...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #300) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2416, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2407, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also, tonally I believe Elsa is not scum but I'm still very interested.
"Interested".

Now you got me worried.
I'm interested to see the logic and if I'm right, also I think they're going to try to nail associatives too. It will take a very compelling case to lynch you. Don't worry.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #301) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2426, Jingle wrote:
In post 2415, CheekyTeeky wrote:Maybe Toog instead of someone...
Chick town also heavily indicates NR town.
I was think about lynching NR just to see how it works, not sure how reliable the pics are or how they are meant to be interpreted. Day cop is a pretty game breaking role so I think it must be nerfed in some way i.e. cryptic clues which arent as direct as this pic = this character. Elsa might be best protecting Chick tonight either way.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #302) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Chick what did you recieve for Porkens that made you think he was scum? Did you get 1 or multiple pics and did they tell a story or was his character one of the pics?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #303) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

How can you be bored in this game??? Does not compute.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #304) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2451, Chickadee wrote:
In post 2429, CheekyTeeky wrote:Chick what did you recieve for Porkens that made you think he was scum? Did you get 1 or multiple pics and did they tell a story or was his character one of the pics?
One pic, of the HOB duo
And you got one pic of River for Nico?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #305) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

FoS: NSG

Kill it with fire.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #306) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:yawn:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (isolation #307) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2471, Reasonably Rational wrote:I will point out that Flicker claimed having a Role PM that went from the redacted sentence DIRECTLY TO THE ROLE NAME/MECHANICS when asked
Can you quote this? I think you're misunderstanding Flicker and you may have missed what pseudo confirms her as town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #308) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Ari

Welcome. Your predecessor played her scum meta, how do you plead?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #309) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2402, Jingle wrote:Oh.

UNVOTE:
Jingle why did you unvote rather than go back to the NSG vote which you called "serious business"?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #310) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2559, Reasonably Rational wrote:This ship is your home and the crew is your family. In an effort to protect them, {explanation of what we do}
You're Inara. I have a different lead up. Jingle and Flicker both accidentally town told by saying they are part of serenity.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #311) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What? I'm not giving any info that's not already known.

Toog is likely 3p with similar bp properties hmm.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #312) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2574, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2555, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Ari

Welcome. Your predecessor played her scum meta, how do you plead?
Welp! You got me! XD

GG this was fun! :lol:
Man I'm good. *Blows recently fired finger pistol*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #313) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

We have a lot of claims considering only one person has died and they were scum lol.

Do we consider letting mala live in favour of lynching scummier slots like Ari / McMenno or do we lynch her anyway to prevent more claims?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #314) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I feel chick is towny on tone, particularly when she gets annoyed. I also see no reason for scum to claim in that role in that position.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (isolation #315) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

That's a good point. Hopefully people are onto it enough to unwagon mala and jump on someone more decent. *coughAricough*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #316) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:59 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (isolation #317) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I figured I should let Ari settle in before tying rope around his neck. Either is fine imo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #318) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I don't see how getting 3p players to mass claim is beneficial at this stage. I think we just continue to assess claims based on previous actions and feasibility. I do think we just lynch the next player if they aren't town though.

Jingle who is your biggest scum read atm?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #319) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Jingle don't you think RR is cleared based on revealing part of his role PM?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #320) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also didn't you say Flicker as priest is town cleared?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #321) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:28 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

That's essentially 8/16.

Which reduces it further down for us. If you think there are at least 3 group scum (I'm thinking at least 4 - 2 Hob and 2 alliance) then we're looking pretty good.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #322) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:29 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh ok well with your hidden partner that's 9/16. And if I'm right about numbers then we've got this in the bag. Would be great to get a lynch going now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #323) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ari when can we expect some posts from you? Anything we can help you with like links to main events etc?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #324) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ari I suggest skimming RR's Iso as it will take a few posts to get it (bottom third of ISO). To sum it up:

RR came into today saying they thought they caught a scumslip Day 1 when they were interacting with Flicker around Flicker's priest claim.
They said the scumslip was that Flicker missed a bit of flavour before her role that town role PMs should have. I don't believe this is true as Flicker mentioned something that she would've only known if she had that said bit of flavour in her role.
RR revealed their bit of towny flavour from their role PM. Which made it sound very much like they are the character Inara.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #325) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Loool. What does your role PM say just before you are told your role?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #326) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well if you weren't reading RR's slip I thought I'd ask as it could pseudo confirm you as town. It's hard to know if you had read it or not although if you are scum you would have a team tell you to say something along those lines.

Was worth a shot.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #327) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's ok Elsa you're the cutest dumbo <3
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #328) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ari NSG tunneled flicker pretty hard all day 1 and she lurked out today to be replaced after flicker was looking increasingly accepted as town. Usually activity is NAI but NSG, as you put it, can obvtown pretty well. She hadn't and she then emulated her scum meta by lurking. I don't want to accuse her of cheating but you have to admit it looks pretty bad.

Would like to hear more about your Toog fos. Are you familiar with him as a player? Your stances on 3p discussion seems a little contradictory.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #329) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 0, Almost50 wrote:Game specific:

1- All PTs are open day & night
Elsa, they aren't as cute as you. Sorry if you felt attacked, was just being a smart ass.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (isolation #330) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually you may have a point on Toog pushing 3p for lynch over looking for groupscum. What do you make of him activating has lightening rod D1 and not dying? Ive not seen a lightening rod before, let alone know anything about whether it's a +ev role for town or scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (isolation #331) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Elsa used her heal to protect me. Today I think she is best protecting chick who is a modified day cop. (Or at least we can say she is going to in order to deter scum from shooting her.)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (isolation #332) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh Elsa is also ascetic so her heal can't be stopped.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (isolation #333) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2063, CheekyTeeky wrote:Toog are you compulsive? If not why did you choose to turn it on N1?
In post 2065, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2063, CheekyTeeky wrote:Toog are you compulsive? If not why did you choose to turn it on N1?
Not Compulsive.
Because we lynched non-town on Day 1 which means that two town could have died during the night phase. Best way I could do something about that was to use my ability while we still had protection in the game.

This is what toog said after I asked why he turned it on N1.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #334) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Congrats!!!! I'm only 3 weeks behind you lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (isolation #335) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2709, Chara wrote:you can take Cheeky and i right out of that for today due to Cheeky's claim and my implicit one.
I wasn't claiming book btw. I just think RR's flavour makes the most sense as Inara.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2720 (isolation #336) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2716, Toogeloo wrote:For the record, I do not have any flavor between the 1 and 2 RR was looking for.
How strange.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #337) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2717, Aristophanes wrote:Also also Congrats Thor and Cheeky!! =D
Lol just to clarify I wish I was marrying Thor he's the best superhero and all but alas I'm marrying a lovely mere mortal. Thanks! :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #338) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2723, Jingle wrote:Thor not even in the top ten of superheroes.

Also congrats to the both of ye and your SOs.
:o he's in my top 3. /end friendship.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #339) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Toog what's wrong with McMenno and NDS as lynches today?

Pedit superman sucks.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #340) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I am also in favour of replacing NR
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #341) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I feel like there must be scum in the claims somewhere because I'm town clearing/town reading too many people now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #342) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Toogeloo
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #343) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2762, Toogeloo wrote:Good luck with that wagon bro.
I just like being contrarian ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #344) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Tails what is your alignment?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #345) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2823, Aristophanes wrote:Lightning Rods basically always have modifiers. Did they claim unlimited?
No, it's better they don't claim tbh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #346) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hmm I'm glad tails is here but if he's neutral there's nothing stopping us from lynching that slot tbh. I don't believe he's neutral and based on Chicks posts it would actually point to him being HoB.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #347) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 9, NicoRobin wrote:I hereby declare that I shall die on the 2nd day of 2nd month in year 2022, so I'd get to be with Ace. <2
In fact I can see this being a scumslip, with Nico potentially claiming to be River here. If Nico were River she wouldn't know and therefore wouldn't crumb 22. (River often said two by two hands of blue).
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #348) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Tails
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (isolation #349) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Tails it wouldn't be a stupid question if you'd actually taken the time to read the thread. But sure add another 10 pages so people can help you catch up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (isolation #350) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Anyway wtf was Nico crumbing in her first post?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #351) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2846, Tails wrote:Also Cheek, if my predecessor was trying to crumb something, why do you think I would tell you what it was?
Who said I was asking you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #352) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2847, BuJaber wrote:Thor seems pretty townie overall especially after the TPF flip.
Really? You're going to give Thor credit for a flip that from a scum perspective, was not aligned with scum. Can you point out what you found towny apart from that?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #353) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2852, Tails wrote:
In post 2850, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2846, Tails wrote:Also Cheek, if my predecessor was trying to crumb something, why do you think I would tell you what it was?
Who said I was asking you?
What makes you think anyone else would know? And do you really think it's a good idea to try to figure out someone else's crumbed role in thread? I mean, you're either scum or pants on head stupid.
Lol yeah how about read the game because you're the only stupid looking one here. Now eff off. Done talking to you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #354) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm still down for McMenno and possibly Ari though I would want to give him more time. I can't shake the read that RC rep out was towny.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #355) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I'm not disagreeing with your read on Thor, I just get a weird feeling that you're recycling stuff in your bigger posts.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #356) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think Tails reaction here:
In post 2852, Tails wrote:do you really think it's a good idea to try to figure out someone else's crumbed role in thread?
Is conf. biased as town. He hasn't read so is likely unaware of the TMI scum had in their role PMs. Although it still doesn't make sense to me that Nico appeared to be crumming early (as it's known now that town role PMs have redacted flavour), it is possible that she was either just being random or there were other clues that lead her to that assumption. I'm happy to stay away from that slot for now. Don't care if Toog is lynched but might be better to lynch in the PoE pool of McMenno, Ari, NDS (Chara or Thor as a last resort).

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #357) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2923, Jingle wrote:If Gamma got shot overnight, for example, CT and RR would have been good possibilities for the scum who shot him.
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't overtly townread him/make it obvious if I were scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (isolation #358) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2914, Reasonably Rational wrote:Oh, also.

This needs to die. If this doesn't die, then you're all bad and you should feel bad.

-Cerb
I wish you were voicing this opinion before he literally shat on me for being stupid. Speaking of, I don't think it's a coincidence that the two most useless town clears are aggressive and in ??? Territory relative to the other town clears.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #359) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2925, Jingle wrote:I'm like 90% sure the slot isn't River, btw, given that River is the best possible match flavorwise to two other claimed roles
This was a hidden reason behind my push. I didn't really want to bring it to anyones attention in case noone else had noticed.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #360) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah ok I'm down with this. Glad I wasn't just being dumb.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2951 (isolation #361) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2949, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2947, Chara wrote:
In post 2940, Reasonably Rational wrote:P.S. - The chances that NR dropped in the "2" crumb and somehow isn't HoB are drastically low. Hands of Blue. Two by two. Since we have our character redacted, there's no way that NR did that as a River crumb. Tails did a good job trying to salvage the slot, and even avoided the Amished tell ... but it's still the most probable slot we have to be scum, and the flip acts as a check on Chick.
how long were you sitting on that one in your PT? :>
When did I first tell the game that the slot was almost certainly scum? Before that, obviously. :-)

~D

...I totally brought it up first :/ guess you need to be RR to be taken seriously.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #362) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol missed that. Mig sig it post game.

"CheekyTeeky - :/ I guess you have to be Reasonably Rational to be taken seriously."
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #363) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2958, Reasonably Rational wrote:If you were onto the slot before us ... cool. It's a co-operative game after all.

I do have to say that your desire to have credit in a multi-ball game is not doing you any favors.

~D
I wasn't onto NR before you, just the crumbing which I didn't think was AI until the scum flip, combined with Chicks reads. I was just feeling sorry for myself but what do you mean it doesn't do me any favours? It wasn't a dig at you so no idea what you mean by passive aggressive crap.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #364) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2936, ruru wrote:
votecountWith 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

McMenno (6):
BuJaber (2082),Flicker (2613),Nancy Drew Shogunate (2814),CheekyTeeky (2867),Chara (2905),Jingle (2933),
Toogeloo (3):
Elsa Jay (2765),Chickadee (2780),Gamma Emerald (2792),
Nancy Drew Shogunate (1):
Thor665 (2092),
Chickadee (1):
Toogeloo (2872),
Aristophanes (1):
McMenno (2884),
Tails (1):
Reasonably Rational (2914),
Not voting (3):
Tails,Malakittens,Aristophanes (2912),

(expired on 2018-10-29 22:00:00) remain.
In post 2957, ruru wrote:
votecountWith 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Tails (4):
Reasonably Rational (2914),Jingle (2941),CheekyTeeky (2946),Flicker (2952),
Toogeloo (3):
Elsa Jay (2765),Chickadee (2780),Gamma Emerald (2792),
McMenno (3):
BuJaber (2082),Nancy Drew Shogunate (2814),Chara (2905),
Nancy Drew Shogunate (1):
Thor665 (2092),
Chickadee (1):
Toogeloo (2872),
Aristophanes (1):
McMenno (2884),
Not voting (3):
Tails,Malakittens,Aristophanes (2912),

(expired on 2018-10-29 22:00:00) remain.

McMenno apparently.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #365) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2969, Aristophanes wrote:Wait when TF was McMenno a Wagon and why? XD

It seems I missed that!
I've been trying to wagon McMenno all day since the scum flip believing that the predecessor in that slot (skygazer) had unwittingly TMI'd on Chick's alignment. BuJaber has been sitting there pretty much all day. There was a general lack of interest until people started using the "town clears" to PoE, leaving you, McMenno, NDS, Thor, myself, and Chara. Then people started wagoning McMenno until Tails replaced in.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #366) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2228, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1937, Almost50 wrote:Important: To avoid flavour gaming; Town players have NOT been given their flavour.

How is this not enough? Am I the only person who had no idea who had been given flavour?
In post 2229, CheekyTeeky wrote:For "not knowing who I am" to be town spewy, you have to know only town don't know who they are right? I didn't see it as a tell because I assumed noone had flavour. Now that we've seen a scum role PM we know that scum know that only town have not been given flavour. I don't know if it implicates chic or not but I think going down the route of a sky/McMenno lynch will show if there's something behind my reasoning plus give us good associatives on Chick, Tor, TW/jingle and other people mentioned in the Sky ISO.

This was my earlier case on McMenno. To which he kindly asked me to cease and desist.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #367) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's just my bruised ego but I get where you're coming from.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #368) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2985, McMenno wrote:hey, I'm also technically retired.
In post 2969, Aristophanes wrote:Wait when TF was McMenno a Wagon and why? XD

It seems I missed that!
the wagon on me is obviously a scum fabrication to slander my name and take the head of a virtuous town player.

now that I think about it, my vanity vote is better server VOTE: CheekyTeeky
McMenno what are your thoughts on the "town clears" and remaining PoE pool?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (isolation #369) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Interesting.

Side note: is anyone familiar with McMenno? Is his lack of caring AI?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #370) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3013, Jingle wrote:If Tails is not HoB, Chick has high HoB equity, especially if Toog or Tails flip River.
Can you explain please? Why is v/v or tvt not a possibility?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (isolation #371) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3039, Tails wrote:Cheeky is scum or town that thinks going "gotcha" is scumhunting.
What? I've never said "gotcha." Also, please tell me what you think scumhunting is?

I might be under the illusion that scumhunting is finding scum in several different ways. It will be interesting to know the one right way.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (isolation #372) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3045, Tails wrote:
In post 3044, CheekyTeeky wrote: What? I've never said "gotcha."
Right. My bad. You just thought I was the candy cane murderer because I was singing Lollipop while licking a Dum Dum.
In post 3044, CheekyTeeky wrote: I might be under the illusion that scumhunting is finding scum in several different ways. It will be interesting to know the one right way.
Normally it involves figuring out motivation, intent, thought process, and whether they're a Sagittarius. That last part isn't necessary. I'm just curious.
How do I find motivation and intent without pushing you as a reactiontesty/tonereader type player?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #373) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

The fastest way ime is to call you scum with some strong points. You can call it "gotcha" but if you can't see me assessing my "gotchas" then that's not really on me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (isolation #374) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

....O_o do you need a hug bro?

It's not your fault...it's not your fault.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3057 (isolation #375) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Youtube failed me, no goose juggling... and then I ended up watching this instead.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #376) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: BuJaber
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (isolation #377) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Uh where did I soft protective BuJaber? Also, since when are Flicker and RR protective roles?
In post 3084, BuJaber wrote:If a game has many killing roles but also many protectives, it's not much of an 'overkill' game, is it?

If a game has many killing roles but also many protectives, it's not much of an 'overkill' game, is it?
Pretty sure this^ is scumplaining.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (isolation #378) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2719, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2709, Chara wrote:you can take Cheeky and i right out of that for today due to Cheeky's claim and my implicit one.
I wasn't claiming book btw. I just think RR's flavour makes the most sense as Inara.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #379) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3150, Reasonably Rational wrote:the Litany of Tarski.
Wow. I love it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #380) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3161, BuJaber wrote:Even if you think I didn't obvtown because I'm a master manipulator.

My crumbs are so obvious that I'm regreting posting them.
If they're so obvious you might as well claim and save me the trouble of having to dig through your ISO.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #381) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3168, Tails wrote:Regardless of whether I die today, Cheeky needs to be looked at closer. She's being very blatant with the fishing.
Why would I, as scum, blatantly fish?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3176 (isolation #382) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3171, Tails wrote:And that's not even counting the useless questions that she uses instead of scumhunting. And if you don't know what that is, that's any question that would be answered the same regardless of role or alignment. They're questions that add nothing to the game, but makes it look like you're contributing. They're also sometimes used to get easy wagons if the recipient goes off script and gets snarky.

P-edit: What was scummy about my entrance? Because I'm guessing you don't like snark.
Can you like actually stfu about my playstyle. All you've done is bitch and moan and insult my intelligence based on one post. It makes you look very scummy that you continue to push this one point and then give a dumb scum tell that makes zero sense. If you actually want to discern my alignment, take your own effing advice and try to see how my motivation makes no sense as scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #383) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3178, Tails wrote:Cheeky:

What do these 2 questions add to the game:
1.) What's your alignment?
2.) What was your predecessor crumbing?
Hey Tails, how many posts do I have? And again if you had read the fucking game you would fucking understand why those questions made sense.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (isolation #384) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3180, Tails wrote:We can play 20 questions all you want. But stop acting insulted when I show how useless you're actually being. And if you're not actually scumhunting, then there's reason to believe you might not be town.
I'm NOT FUCKING ACTING YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME AS USELESS UNLESS YOUVE ACTUALLY READ ALL OF MY POSTS SO ACTUALLY GO FUCK YOURSELF.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #385) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ugh. I was enjoying this game until this idiot came along. I'm going to get super toxic so I'm stepping away and might consider repping out because I can't stand this guy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #386) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:48 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@Ari is there a reason you're not voting?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (isolation #387) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3237, Reasonably Rational wrote:The entire thing about flavor in role PMs etc was kicked off by flicker being super reluctant to say anything about their role on even after having claimed their role,combined with scum having flipped with an explicit warning that town do not have flavor.
I feel like she was very open with explaning her role PM and the structure of it before a flip.

Spoiler: Flicker explaining role PM
In post 1500, Flicker wrote:I'm a Town Priest (probably Shepard Book). At least if I die first, it sort of fits narratively, plus my role's "power" is slightly burdensome for town. I was trying to breadcrumb with my emoji choice, but I guess nerd to books to Book isn't that straight-forward.

If you'd like, I can prove my role by trying (and failing) to hammer myself? Normally I wouldn't even gesture toward a self-voting because it's so anti-town, but it genuinely won't do a thing in this case. I checked with the mod, there's no repercussions for trying, either.
In post 1524, Flicker wrote:I mean, what other priest-like characters are there in Firefly/Serenity, even? If I'm not Book, who on Earth would I be? And if Book's not town, what even is this game?

(And yes, to answer an earlier question I keep forgetting about, it's been a while since I've seen either. I used to be deep in the fandom stuff, though, which I'm relying on to carry me, but d'oh on forgetting Mr. Universe, assuming that's who you - RR? - were alluding to as a major ally in the movie.)
In post 1535, Flicker wrote:My flavor's redacted, of course. But seriously, who else could I be? Maybe I'm too confident in who I am, but nobody's lining up to prove me wrong yet, either.

Pedit: Yes Chara, it looks scummy, I know, whatever.
In post 1543, Flicker wrote:RR, I feel like we're edging into dangerous territory near "don't quote your role PM," and I'm also not quite sure what you're asking/what you hope to gain from it, but I'll see if I can't paraphrase my role PM in order.

Flavor redacted
Priest, explanation of role (can't hammer)
No other power
Aligned with Serenity

Okay, I hope that doesn't get me modkilled. Does that answer your question?
In post 1573, Flicker wrote:
In post 1546, Reasonably Rational wrote:pedit: So Flicker, there are zero flavory things like "As a man of the cloth, you would never hang someone yourself. You can not cast the hammering vote on a wagon" or some shit like that? It's just "You a priest, you can not hammer"?
Correct, there's no flavor, just basically, "You're a priest, no hammer for you, other votes are fine."

I mean you could be right but I saw her saying "Aligned with Serenity" as a town tell because scum wouldn't know if we had that in our role PMs. For all scum know we could have had "aligned with town." My biggest issue with Flicker is their lack of contribution to the game post-D1.
In post 3237, Reasonably Rational wrote:Their reticence and lack of the (as we view it) possibly clearing awareness displayed by cheeky, jingles, and chara makes them more likely to be scum than town.
You're scumreading us for disagreeing with you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (isolation #388) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3249, Reasonably Rational wrote:Aligned with Serenity comes from the Sample town role pm. And you are misreading that post. Flicker did not have the same awareness displayed by {Cheeky, Jingles, chara} which makes them (Flicker) more likely to be scum than town.

~D
Oh. Ok I can see what you're seeing.

What do you make of Toogeloo saying that he's town but that he also had no flavour in their role PM?
Spoiler: Toog discussing flavour
In post 45, Toogeloo wrote:
Neither do I. My flavor was cut out "to be revealed later."
In post 16, CheekyTeeky wrote:Is it bad that I townread everyone except RC, Tor and Chickadee?
Most impressive since like half the game hadn't posted yet.
In post 180, Toogeloo wrote:Joke went over too many heads.

Mod did not, nor did I ask, reveal my flavor. I don't know what I am.
In post 1987, Toogeloo wrote:Flavor wise... I "might" be River since, ya know, everyone wants to find her and me taking action would of course make all heads turn my way.
In post 2716, Toogeloo wrote:For the record, I do not have any flavor between the 1 and 2 RR was looking for.

My Role PM is simply...
"You are
[REDACTED]
. You are a
Lightning Rod
[Explanation of Lightning Rod]
. You win when all threats to the Serenity Crew are gone."

I am not Compulsive.

I'll also happily lynch any 3rd party claim, but that's not the same as actively hunting for 3rd party.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (isolation #389) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Iirc these are the only players who haven't claimed in some way:

Chara, Ari, NDS, Tails, Thor.

Wouldn't it be better to lynch in here rather than in a claim that could be Book? Does Book make sense as a glorified VT or did they have a stronger influence in the series?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #390) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think I'd rather vote Flicker than tails, from a contribution PoV. Also I take back the McMenno wagon being a good idea. Thor, let's get it started.

VOTE: NDS
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #391) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3293, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:hey there, sorry I've been absent

-tor
:/ great timing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #392) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3294, Chickadee wrote:We don't think that Priest is Book?

I refuse to be on Flicker or Tails wagons today. I just want it on the record. I'm not going, not even to consolidate.
That's fine but I think Light Ethos/McMenno should be left today too.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #393) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:02 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3299, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:why are you voting us, cheeky?
Because in my pool of non-claims "Ari, Chara, BuJaber, Tails, Thor" you're the most likely to be scum imo. Also the alternative wagon options on Tails and Flicker aren't the most appetising. I'd probably go Flicker over Tails if I can't consolidate a wagon on you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #394) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3300, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:
In post 3298, Flicker wrote:
In post 3295, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:who did tails replace in for?
NicoRobin.
cool

cheeky did you explain what type of green check you have on nico? is it a peek, or is it something else? sorry if you already did that.
BuJaber confused me with Chick. Chick is a modified day cop. She thinks Tails is River/Simon. RR thinks the check plus the weird crumb at the beginning of Nicos iso point to Tails being HoB. It does make sense but even though the dude rubs me the wrong way he's trying.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3303 (isolation #395) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh wait take BuJaber out of that pool.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (isolation #396) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Jingle - Mason
Gamma - Mason
Elsa - 3p doc
RR - town flavour
Mala - 3p lyncher
BuJaber - softed
Chick - modified day flavour cop
MeMenno - softed
Toog - lightening rod
Flicker - Priest
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (isolation #397) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Flicker do you have anything to say about RR's case on you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #398) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So you said you obv town, which hasn't happened...and now you're low hanging fruit? The omgus is real.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #399) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Anymore outdated scum tells you guys feel like dropping? :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”