BBMolla

Unsure //
pisskop,
Gamma

SOMEWHAT BAD LOOKS //
Blake, Davesaz, Drixx

TIME-OUT //
iDanyboy

Changes made in bold. No big analysis done here, just reaction changes made in light of recent events.

We need new material aside from BM's ABR case and my iDanyboy case. All you need to know about those should be in the last few pages (in theory). Let's have another multidimentional day like d1, rather than d2
I’m curious, what caused me and BB to shift here?

Also not a fan of what feels like you short selling the ABR case.
Vault going way up made me want to reconsider my weaker reads. A lot of people expressing scumreads on BB made me feel insecure about my read on him. The odds of scum never putting a townie in a trap increased my paranoia on GL. You i had really weak reasoning for town leaning so i decided it wasnt smart to put you above unsure.

im just generally not a fan of the case!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2153 (isolation #201) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@BM The doll like.. laughed and she looked at it and it exploded. That's all I remember about that. My point is that's not a "Game". You're right that it's a trap though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2159 (isolation #202) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2154, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2142, Morning Tweet wrote:@BM What acolytes are there besides those five? Apologies if I forgot. I remember you mentioning Jigsaws wife. I dont think she's an acolyte though. Pretty sure she got killed by a game actually
Jigsaw's wife did do the same job as the other acolytes for a while, and was responsible for more deaths than at least 1 I think. It's possible she's in there. Although your original point about my theory being a game-breaker has already been disproven.
Mind telling me how thats been disproven? There's only 5-6 acolyte flavours then. Let's say we kill 3 of them and it gets to late game. Someone uses their deaths and the hoods, pieces it together, and the game is mechanically solved.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2161 (isolation #203) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'd love to hear why you think me defending ABR is a move for towncred rather than just town that thinks you're likely to be wrong. pretty nice amount of towncred its gotten me so far hasnt it?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2166 (isolation #204) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2161, Morning Tweet wrote:I'd love to hear why you think me defending ABR is a move for towncred rather than just town that thinks you're likely to be wrong. pretty nice amount of towncred its gotten me so far hasnt it?
I think defending players is white knighting = scum. Don't defend, ever. Always go on attack.
I'm not as confident finding scum as i am town though, makes that pretty tricky. Actually BM scumread me for making pointless lists of town earlier in the game without clear lynch targets on them. Explains why he finds me so scummy
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2173 (isolation #205) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2165, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey MT did you think Danny was scum from Day 1 or more in day 2 and day 3? What convinced you it was the best lynch for today?
Beginning of day two, very bad feelings about iDany this time around. I've read his town games before, he tends to be much more involved in them.

iDanys contribution to the Hectic wagon is terrible. When asked for reasoning, he gives a dated reason. He then doesnt unvote because "reasons".

iDany ghosted day one after the momentum shifted from Hectic over to momo. He also hasnt really said anything day two, possibly because he was a prime target.

iDany was our lynch d2, but it got pivoted extremely easily to Xtoxm. Not incrimitating by itself, but another piece

He has followed a trend of jumping on any wagon that seems like its gaining traction, but he seems to struggle to give his own reasoning for being on them. See: naked votes everywhere

What does he do to start off today? Vote ABR right after BM makes a big case, with reasoning of his own that is hardly reasoning and more just an observation.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2177 (isolation #206) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@BM Surely you know that saying that im tunneling on one wrong idea, is highly ironic?

About Blake: Generally dont know how to read her. Have gone back on forth in the slot. I was planning on questioning her today about her farside reads (and some other reads) in order to get a better idea on her. Matters less now that I know farside is town.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2181 (isolation #207) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

BM im still confident you're town and slightly less confident ABR is town.

ABR is (I hope) joking about spamming idany is scum. Making one post about why i think iDany is scum is fine.

im so tired :c
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2186 (isolation #208) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2183, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2181, Morning Tweet wrote:BM im still confident you're town and slightly less confident ABR is town.

ABR is (I hope) joking about spamming idany is scum. Making one post about why i think iDany is scum is fine.

suggestion: sleep on it, and join the righteous wagon tomorrow. :)
Maann

it's a feels bad knowing that ABR could be scum, and if he is, you're gonna absolutely destroy me sometime later for not believing your case. if he's scum, i honestly think itd be incidental to a lot of your case. The flavour reasons at least.

If he's town ill feel moderately good though (^ω^)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2188 (isolation #209) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2184, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2181, Morning Tweet wrote:BM im still confident you're town and slightly less confident ABR is town.

oh wow you have
the exact same reads as you started the day with
glad we did this i hope it's helpful sometime later cause it's certainly not to me right now!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2189 (isolation #210) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@ABR put the quote monoliths in spoilers dude!!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2198 (isolation #211) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@BM 100% honest with you, i really should take the time to revisit the other parts. I wasted my life away on discussing the flavour portions to the point where im forgetting the other reasons.

Even then though, when I weighed his reaction against your case and factored in my earlier townread, i still came up with town. I'll revisit the other parts. just not this instant.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2205 (isolation #212) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Guilty!!! contains my recount of last night's nights events.

God the BM/ABR dynamic is somewhat of a nightmare
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2216 (isolation #213) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2208, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2205, Morning Tweet wrote:Guilty!!! contains my recount of last night's nights events.

God the BM/ABR dynamic is somewhat of a nightmare
You made it 100% worse and this game has become a shitshow, BM made 160+ posts in the last 12 hours basically repeating the same thing over and over in different ways, enabled by you who kept questioning him and asking from different angles.
Nothing wrong with engaging with one of my highest townreads. Especially if it's in order to get us in agreement on other reads. Didn't really work out though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2218 (isolation #214) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2217, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2214, Drixx wrote:Can we lynch Battle Mage? I'm getting super duper scum vibes there.
No? I’m concerned you think this.

Also very interesting to see ABR’s read on BM having turned like it has.
exactly wtf lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2307 (isolation #215) » Mon May 04, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Gamma ABR could have been not put in a trap for WIFOM or scum might have feared a protective (which he did get protected).

@BM I do not think your flavour spec is particularly likely, no. That should probably be obvious after we debated it for like forever yesterday. I think putting 0 scum in 3, 2 in 4, etc. does sound balanced, but there's no reason for me to believe that scum is locked into PTs via flavour.

and holy shit itd be criminal if we lynched anyone other than dany
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2308 (isolation #216) » Mon May 04, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2276, iDanyboy wrote:I think BM’s case on ABR is good. Now him trying to get any lynch through doesn’t help that. I don’t for what possible reason he is getting so angry at BM. Him not addressing BM’s case and just attacking him instead of the argument. I think BM and ABR have very similar play styles and to see ABR get so angry at a miss lynch doesn’t add up. You will miss lynch as town and I’m sure ABR has so why is he so mad at BM for?
In post 2280, iDanyboy wrote:That’s only one of his points, he has other points that make sense if you ignore set up speculation, and it doesn’t explain ABR’s reaction either.
How is "ABR is irrationally getting angry" even an argument for ABR!scum? From a surface level read standpoint, which is what this is, shouldnt that imply ABR is more likely town for getting emotional?

Your observations are correct but i find it very strange you use them as the justification for your vote. Yes it came from nowhere when ABR got mad. Why does that mean we should lynch ABR?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2355 (isolation #217) » Mon May 04, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2350, GuiltyLion wrote:hmmm

I don't -love- Dany's claim bc if that's true that means I'm wildly reading the game wrong and scum-siding pretty hard right now - unless Gamma is Jigsaw

I do kinda buy two cops though, or at least don't feel that's inherently imbalanced.

I wanna see what MT/George think.
@GL, you think multiple cops isn't inherently imbalanced, but multiple x-shot BPs is?

The claim is a bit concerning to me. Would scum!dany pretend to pick farside and Gamma as his targets? Needs further exploration

Spoiler:
(iDanyboy)
farside
Hectic
Drixx
VaultDweller
Gamma
George
davesaz

To be honest I could see iDany investigating any of these people. Personally i'd have gone for farside, Drixx, or davesaz. George i meta townread. Vault and Gamma i had weak TLs.

So i don't think i can pull an AI argument from his picks ;(
In post 2345, iDanyboy wrote:I can’t convince you then. I don’t think I would make a fake cop play as scum.
I think this is a bad defense. It's clear that you're either a cop, or your mod-given fake claim is cop. It can't come from a pool of scum fakeclaims cause it's specific to your PT. So either way you were going to claim cop.

So for me, the main thing that would make me want to lynch iDany less is just the principle of cop being that valuable. Leaving him alive to clear more people would be immensely helpful later in the game if he does actually flip green.

But i'm not convinced that he is town based of his claim. It's the same thing he'd do as scum due to the mod-given fake claim
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2364 (isolation #218) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2362, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually the fact that Jigsaw is essentially a godfather to cop roles combined with Danny’s second post in the PT (claiming Jigsaw is in our hood) makes his claim more believable

As for the original question about whether he indicated anything about his results there, he did not.
What do u mean by iDany claiming Jigsaw is in your PT? Was that a theory of his from his role, or does he know that somehow

Also there is no hood-only clause in hectic's role. Hectic is a detective. iDany is claiming to be like an internal services guy
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2366 (isolation #219) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2358, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2331, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2290, Vecna wrote:What if the key is just a scum tool?

So they can put themselves into traps, have it announced but walk out while fooling everyone that theyre part of it.

It makes very little sense for his actual victims to have keys to the traps.

What if Gamma actually scumclaimed with his key shit?

No idea why he'd give it to ABR though, unless he's bussing here.

The way GE is approaching this feels like he's actively bussing, or trying to fire up a TvT

Not sure which it is exactly
these are some good thoughts btw

Gamma I think you need to flavor claim and explain why you have a key to the traps

and I still don't really buy that ABR is your strongest townread at night to the point where you give him this key, and then you flip so casually/easily to voting him today and not even entertaining ideas of ways to leash him to try to handoff or use the key.

p-edit: sure, fair enough. More activity from slots I think are town is always good. I just don't suspect him at all right now.
I can do this: I am Detective Allison Kerry and the flavor regarding my key is that I have a brilliant scientific mind. I assume that means the key is if the character’s own design rather than one found somewhere.
Also reading the flavor also made me notice that the key is said to negate “all negative effects”.

As for why I changed my mind like I did, I had a plan regarding having ABR give the key to a trusted player (which would have been Vecna or VD following Vecna’s claim) but I never spoke up about it because I was too worried about scum interfering and when my doubts were confirmed I dropped the idea entirely. So I thought about it but it never bore fruit for me.
Also I was pretty much on a coin flip between ABR and BM but the fact ABR tied something to his survival made me feel more inclined to give it to him, in case scum wanted to take that road.
Actually feeling good about Gamma town now.. the claim makes me lean town for one. The whole "had a plan" thing actually seems genuine and really hard to make up

pedit: i was literally gonna say that..
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2367 (isolation #220) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Gamma and iDany really shouldn't be scum together-- i can't imagine iDany fakeclaiming one of his scumpartners as one of his clears.

Because A.) I do NOT want an ABR lynch and B.) iDany's claim doesn't clear him for me, iDany remains the best vote. iDany still claims this role if it's his mod fakeclaim.

I am also willing to explore Blake, dave, and Drixx either today or in the future. Possibly pisskop and BBMolla too but did get some measures of town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2378 (isolation #221) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2375, Drixx wrote:The SAW franchise is all about subverting expectations. iDanny's claim actually makes me more inclined to think he might be scum.
Im gonna need an elaboration on this. iDany's claim has done nothing but make me doubt myself on him being scum.

UNVOTE:

I am still against the ABR wagon and strongly do not want that to be our lynch today
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2414 (isolation #222) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2398, Battle Mage wrote:MorningTweet, please see above. If you're town, don't spend the rest of the day running around bandwagonning people and getting claims for no reason. If we've outted another investigative (and that's a BIG IF), then that's already pretty bad. We should be expecting scum to be firing out some decent PR based fakeclaims by now, after what happened with Momo and ABR.

You will have to explain to me again why you strongly don't want ABR to be the lynch today. Because earlier, your reason was that you would rather lynch Danyboy. Now you doubt yourself on Danyboy, but you still won't go back to ABR, despite acknowledging he could be scum. It doesn't add up.
In post 2409, Vecna wrote:
In post 2397, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm struggling to find the 4 scum is why. I'm not sure of any reads right now.
If ABR is scum here he sure has gone back to being very good at acting the other way
This is probably the best way i can put it BM. if he is scum he is a good actor
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2415 (isolation #223) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2405, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2367, Morning Tweet wrote:Gamma and iDany really shouldn't be scum together-- i can't imagine iDany fakeclaiming one of his scumpartners as one of his clears.

Because A.) I do NOT want an ABR lynch and B.) iDany's claim doesn't clear him for me, iDany remains the best vote. iDany still claims this role if it's his mod fakeclaim.

I am also willing to explore Blake, dave, and Drixx either today or in the future. Possibly pisskop and BBMolla too but did get some measures of town
only just noticed this.

Why are you so sure ABR is town? Especially when you seem extraordinarily ambivalent about who you lynch today. :shifty:

I'm not sure how you've got to the idea that Dany would have been given a "role" fakeclaim. We did discuss earlier, and conclusion was that this probably wasn't the case given Momo's fakeclaim which he never gave any support/backing for. Maybe I'm wrong, but think it would be helpful for you explain where you got this idea from, given you're suggesting basing today's lynch off it. I think the only thing in Dany's favour (the claim which seems very credible in terms of flavour-role-mech link), appears to be something you're quite comfortable with. Of course it could have been pre-planned by scum as I said. But you seem to be arguing that it was given to him by the Mod?
ABR is not my fall-back from iDany by far. Even if iDany became confirmed town i wouldn't want to vote ABR, which the point im trying to get across

Here's the last few lines of momo's PM:
In post 1487, SirCakez wrote: -You have infiltrated the group of Jigsaw survivors under the guise of
Simone.
As a Jigsaw Survivor, you may communicate with other Jigsaw Survivors here at all times: [REDACTED]
-You have many allies. [REDACTED]
-You have a cover for your evil schemes. Your assigned flavor fakeclaim is
Simone.
[REDACTED]
I've interpreted the last line to mean that he's given an entire fakeclaim in the redacted area. At the very least, he is shown a picture of the fake-claim character, I'm sure. It makes the most sense to me that a role would also be given.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2426 (isolation #224) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@BM You only find me scummy because you think ABR is so confirmed scum that anyone defending him must be doing so disingenuously. I'm finding it increasingly pointless to try and debate with you

You allow your own tunnel vision on your ABR read and setup spec to shape the way you view the entire game. For example, my defense of ABR is somehow invalid because I townread him prior to having that reaction to you pushing him. I townread him before, i am still townreading him now. it makes sense to anyone who isnt currently locked into a deathtunnel
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2427 (isolation #225) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2421, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2414, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2398, Battle Mage wrote:MorningTweet, please see above. If you're town, don't spend the rest of the day running around bandwagonning people and getting claims for no reason. If we've outted another investigative (and that's a BIG IF), then that's already pretty bad. We should be expecting scum to be firing out some decent PR based fakeclaims by now, after what happened with Momo and ABR.

You will have to explain to me again why you strongly don't want ABR to be the lynch today. Because earlier, your reason was that you would rather lynch Danyboy. Now you doubt yourself on Danyboy, but you still won't go back to ABR, despite acknowledging he could be scum. It doesn't add up.
In post 2409, Vecna wrote:
In post 2397, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm struggling to find the 4 scum is why. I'm not sure of any reads right now.
If ABR is scum here he sure has gone back to being very good at acting the other way
This is probably the best way i can put it BM. if he is scum he is a good actor
I don't believe you. You've always maintained he was town: when he was acting erratic, when he was acting stable, angry, happy, indifferent.
???

Am i misinterpreting what you mean by this? You don't believe me because i townread him before and after the start of today.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2439 (isolation #226) » Tue May 05, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2428, Battle Mage wrote:I'm not going to explain it at length again.

Vecna said he thought ABR was scummier before and townier now.
You said Vecna's position reflected yours.
It doesn't - you never thought ABR was scummy.
Therefore you didn't read what Vecna said, and just used it to defend ABR because it was the nearest thing available and all you are concerned with is defending ABR at all costs.
No, i quoted the part where vecna said that ABR would have to be a really good actor if he is scum

Which i totally agree with. You are trying your very best to discredit my position not wanting to vote ABR because you literally cannot see any situation other than A.) im scum or B.) i lack critical reasoning and just go with what other people think

Calling
me
the person who is honed in on a single read, unwilling to change their opinion, and will do anything to support that opinion is insanely ironic and does nothing to make me want to change my mind
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2442 (isolation #227) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2440, Battle Mage wrote:MorningTweet, I didn't discredit you, you discredited yourself. I don't care about you beating this dead horse, everyone else has moved on. are you going to vote for somebody? or do anything besides be a cheerleader for ABR? I'll settle for the pretense of scumhunting. ;)
(一ω一)

you make me want to take a dozen naps

Spoiler: Beating a dead horse
In post 2405, Battle Mage wrote:only just noticed this.

Why are you so sure ABR is town?
In post 2414, Morning Tweet wrote:This is probably the best way i can put it BM. if he is scum he is a good actor
In post 2421, Battle Mage wrote: I don't believe you. You've always maintained he was town: when he was acting erratic, when he was acting stable, angry, happy, indifferent.
In post 2426, Morning Tweet wrote:@BM You only find me scummy because you think ABR is so confirmed scum that anyone defending him must be doing so disingenuously. I'm finding it increasingly pointless to try and debate with you
In post 2428, Battle Mage wrote:You said Vecna's position reflected yours.
It doesn't - you never thought ABR was scummy.
Therefore you didn't read what Vecna said, and just used it to defend ABR because it was the nearest thing available and all you are concerned with is defending ABR at all costs.

Therefore, you aren't really thinking and engaging with this - you're simply plucking things at random to defend him, even when there's no need!
In post 2439, Morning Tweet wrote:No, i quoted the part where vecna said that ABR would have to be a really good actor if he is scum

Which i totally agree with. You are trying your very best to discredit my position not wanting to vote ABR because you literally cannot see any situation other than A.) im scum or B.) i lack critical reasoning and just go with what other people think
In post 2440, Battle Mage wrote:MorningTweet, I didn't discredit you, you discredited yourself. I don't care about you beating this dead horse, everyone else has moved on. are you going to vote for somebody? or do anything besides be a cheerleader for ABR? I'll settle for the pretense of scumhunting. ;)

All im doing is responding to you. why ask me why i think ABR is town or tell me you don't believe im being genuine, if you also feel like we're beating a dead horse? furthermore, i would never participate in an act of animal cruelty

dont try to make me feel like im dragging this issue on and on, and being so terribly useless just to get me on your new bandwagon. it's just sort of annoying at best
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2465 (isolation #228) » Wed May 06, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2462, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 2065, SirCakez wrote:
This game is confirmed Role Madness, there are no Vanilla Townies or Mafia Goons.
Has this been addressed, because I don’t see how a neighbour is a PR in a role madness game.
Considering momo role was neighbour, it's possible

going to reread later but for now:

VOTE: Drixx
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2469 (isolation #229) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2468, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2465, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2462, iDanyboy wrote:
This game is confirmed Role Madness, there are no Vanilla Townies or Mafia Goons.
Has this been addressed, because I don’t see how a neighbour is a PR in a role madness game.
Considering momo role was neighbour, it's possible

going to reread later but for now:

erm….momo was scum :lol:

If Drixx is scum, I'm considering this the fluke of the year, because there's nothing about his play which suggests we should be lynching him today. :roll:
he's also dead, which confirms that neighbour is a possible role in this role madness game, thereby answering iDany's post. so.. yeah

your defense of drixx reminds me of something i could say to you about ABR. as I said i haven't really looked thru yet but my inital lynchpool is something like Drixx/dave/Blake/pisskop/BBMolla
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2472 (isolation #230) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think it's extremely likely that Vault is town from this. The only way Vault is scum is if Vecna and him are together and they planned it. But a cop check on Vecna, Vecna or Vault dying, or them living on for way too long would ruin the gambit and cause two scum to be outted at once. Super risky for not a lot of reward considering we werent pushing either of them on d1/d2

Daniel Matthews (the son) could be Vecna's actual role, or a fakeclaim role, yes. I independently had a townread on Vecna, and I think it's slightly more likely that daniel is an actual role as opposed to a fakeclaim.

So Vault is super high likelihood town, Vecna is decently town but can still be scum.

One thing against Vecna is that scum didn't try to kill him the night after he claimed he had information, but the day got cut short unexpectantly and scum seem to have a predetermined way of choosing victims, so i can let that slide.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2475 (isolation #231) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2473, Drixx wrote:The thing is ... there wasn't any reason for the claim to happen when it did ... which is why I actually took a little time to think about it.
In post 1833, Vecna wrote:As for my reveal, my role is literally that im someone's son. Apparently ive disappeared, ran away from home or something, and my dad is most likely being a badass and searching for me. Not sure if that role flavour has any relation to game mechanics or if its just fluff, but I bet its probably reflected in my dads PM in some way.

I know that Vaultdweller is my dad. His name is Eric Matthews, and my role pm confirms him as town to me. It also states he does not know my identity.

I wanted to keep this hidden for as long as possible, especially after it appeared Vaultdweller was taking the lurking approach and was unlikely to be killed early. I figured if I were to die, my role pm would still make him an IC (confirmed by mod in pm). If both of us were to survive to endgame it would significantly increase our chances of winning.

I know this might not townclear me in any way, but it should at least inform your decisions going forward.

I wanted to claim it yesterday after all the trap stuff and people killing eachother left and right to avoid someone accidentally killing a town IC, but then the day was suddenly over.
Vecna seems to have claimed it as a reaction to the way night one went. Could see it coming from scum, but this strongly clears Vault for me.

If it's Vecna's scum fakeclaim, it does make sense that he'd have to claim it early cause if he claimed it after Vault died we'd probably be pretty annoyed and suspicious

but for the same reasoning it makes sense coming from Vecna town. His whole role purpose is to clear Vault and stop him from being lynched or killed by us in a game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2477 (isolation #232) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

well he does seem to be very protective of his dad!

i am inclined to believe his suspicion on you grew over time. he expressed disliking not just your vault suspicion, but also your BM suspicion earlier. in particular he seems frustrated with your play so far as a whole in 2449.
In post 2441, Vecna wrote:Cmon, give us some more than this simple rub n tug

If youre going to be suspicious about me, at least do it properly
In post 2451, Vecna wrote:You had fun putting Pine in the trap after he was calling you out?
lol i love these
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2478 (isolation #233) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2474, Vecna wrote:
In post 2463, Firebringer wrote:i have been somewhat reading this game. last i looked bbmolla was being pushed and he was very townie.
How is he different here from doubles mafia?

He ended up scum there as well
I looked through doubles mafia a little bit (scum game)

BBMolla seemed pretty engaged in it. He gets excited in some of his posts. He has a post saying "I'm fairly confident this is a town win", so he at least sounds actually really invested. At the very least he is more engaged than he has been so far here.

Obviously he seems a bit.. less than engaged in and . In 2455 he seems to be giving up with like 1 vote on his wagon. not really sure where that came from.

I'm not really sure if that was specific to that game or if it is an indicator of his scum play, but i did find it notable
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2485 (isolation #234) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2482, BBmolla wrote:If Vecna confirming VD as town is true, Vecna scum too
Did you--

did you just use your Vault scumread to mechanically confirm Vecna as scum?

you're playing in an entirely different dimension from me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2486 (isolation #235) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The only way Vault can be scum is if Vecna is also scum

This also means that Vaults fake claim is Eric Matthews and Vecnas fake claim is Daniel Matthews

And i think it's highly unlikely that this role interaction was made up by Vecna and vault

so the only way that Vault can be scum is if the setup was designed with scum getting both Eric and Daniel Matthew's fake claims, with the Daniel fakeclaim clearing the Eric fakeclaim

i think its incredibly unlikely that is the case
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2507 (isolation #236) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Eddie Cane

Spoiler: Readslist
BAT //

Morning Tweet I

TOWN BLOCK //

VaultDweller
Battle Mage I

HEAVY TOWN LEAN //

Albert B. Rampage
Vecna

TOWN LEAN //

GeorgeBailey
GuiltyLion I
Gamma Emerald

UNSURE //

iDanyboy
Davesaz
pisskop
BBmolla

SOME BAD LOOKS //

Drixx
Blake Belladonna

Players are ordered within their tier as well from most town to least town (or in iDany's case, how much i want to lynch him atm)
i put tick marks next to players showing how many games they've been in
-===================-
Spoiler: iDany
Very scummy slot. I want iDany to keep living on and give us more cop results, though. Will reconsider in the days to come.
Spoiler: davesaz
Dave is more here because i don’t explicitly townread him more than anything. I put him above my other unsures. Tbh? Reading through his recent ISO actually doesn’t look that bad. He makes good observations at least

A good few of his posts are explaining why he joined the Hectic wagon. Which is fair enough.

There isn’t enough for me to form a solid townread on dave yet though

2395 - Dave explains he voted Hectic because he thought hectic was scum lying about not being able to see the case against him. And also wanted to help get some wagon VCA going.

I do worry about leaning on the Hectic wagon too heavily, since at the time I did give some thought to joining it. Ultimately i liked momo’s better, but there is certainly town on Hectic and we need to find that

2418 - Dave feels it makes sense that iDany’s claim would be a cop when he’s in a cop PT

I agree

2470 - Dave points out that Pine was a double neighbour, and he finds it suspicious people are making a big deal out of the neighbour claim.

again I’m inclined to agree.
Spoiler: pisskop
Kinda bad hop on to ABR in 2063. Did he really think that ABR accidentally claimed VT..? i would expect him to think about how unlikely ABR accidentally fakeclaims a role that doesnt exist

2022 raises a good point and could possibly explain his progression on ABR.

1890 oh apparently pisskop is, in fact, not interested in lynching ABR at this point when there was pressure on ABR. This suggests that pisskop did hop on ABR thinking that ABR claimed something invalid. ok

1872 - I like his willingness to vote Blake or iDany, they are good preferences

pisskop seems generally excited about getting lynches and competing wagons going. Tonally i had a slight townread enough to put him higher than some others. For a large part i find pisskop hard to read so it is partially just a PoE as well

There is this whole d1 interaction where apparently pisskop lied about his PT status? Haven't gone back to actually deeply read that but it could be of some use.
Spoiler: BBMolla
Vecna informed me that BBMolla wasn’t really that invested in Doubles Mafia, and was more or less forced to post. Thank ye for the info

1807 / 2010 - “Can we lynch Gamma / iDany”

iDany was fair at the time. Gamma too, although now i’m starting to think both these individuals may be town and just earlier lynchbait :O

2120 - “ABR is not a VT, he’s a neighbour”

Thank you. I still think pisskop thinking he slipped VT is weird.

2354 / 2407 - “I’ll do stuff” …… “If I were scum I’d be doing stuff”

What

2455 - BBMolla says we can hammer him since he’s already claimed and he doesn’t care

What

2480 - “Vault Dweller and iDany is scum”

(*ノω-)

2487 / 2488 / 2489 - BBMolla doesn’t seem to get why Vault is nearly confirmed town

Unsure whether to attribute this to being a faked act or simply BBMolla not really reading into it very closely. His posts prior would certainly suggest he’s not having a lot of time to engage with the game
Spoiler: Drixx
Wary of his suspicion on Vecna and Battle Mage. He seems to be getting the opposite vibes from it that i’d expect.

He ALSO gets the opposite reaction from iDany’s claim, thinking it makes iDany more scum that he claimed cop.. Dunno what to make of this. Why does Drixx suspect all of those who claim?

Not BBMolla’s claim though. Nor has Drixx ever expressed a suspicion on BBMolla. Drixx doesn’t have anywhere in his ISO (that is semi recent) where he outlines what his reads are. He just seems to comment on BM, iDany, Vecna, and Vault (suspicions on all 4).

So with my PoE plus his gameplay, I do not have a lot of confidence in this slot being town

938 - Drixx asking why people townread Hectic
Spoiler: Blake
1089 - “Apologies, I meant to unvote last time I visited the thread.”

I may be biased, but this sounds kinda like it could be a faked thought process. Drixx wasn’t in any kind of pressure. There didn’t really seem to be any reason to say this. Definitely a nitpick though. This post also contributes to a large trend of Blake saying she’ll go to this game but not really ending up getting to it sadly

1300 - Blake says the Drixx and Elsa wagons were acceptable, but the Battle Mage and Vecna wagons were awkward. Her townread on Hectic is going down, and she feels like she should be townreading Morning by now. Dave is unlikely scum if Morning is scum.

Oooh. Hectic was in her highest townreads in 512, but it seemed to progressively melt away. You can see this process in 801, where she comments her trust in Hectic is dwindling. She does comment she has a lot of townreads though

1384 / 1392 / 1398 - Blake makes very sure over multiple posts that ABR did not declare his plan in the neighbourhood to fake push Hectic then turn on momo.

Farside actually points out to Blake that it should be obvious that ABR didn’t spoil the plan to his neighbourhood. I tend to agree. This could be Blake wanting to fake exhibit a sense of cautiousness

1687 - Readslist

She townbins BBMolla and townreads dave + Drixx. I wonder if she feels she can freely townread her partners and use her reputation as a good town player to have people sheep her.

Morning and ABR are her nullreads. Hm okay. I’d kind of expect someone on the scumteam to try and place paranoia on ABR if ABR is town.

And then she pushes Gamma and iDany as being her highest scumreads, voting Gamma. I wonder what made Gamma more scummy than iDany..?

1741 - Claims nothing ABR has done is town

Can see this coming from a town perspective as well as a scum one. ABR has made really controversial statements surrounding the neighbourhoods. Still, if ABR is town, i’d expect someone on the scumteam to try and bring him down

I think her defense on Xtoxm could have had scummy intent. Most of the game kinda just went with the flow assuming BM had some good information. I admit that i did townread Xtoxm and i wanted to defend him too, though

The replaceout is curious but i won’t really focus on it too much. Blake never had a chance to comment on BM’s case on ABR which is a shame..

Overall i could very well see Blake scum with at least a couple in BBMolla/dave/Drixx, possibly iDany!scum as a bus or simply iDany!town. And this would make ABR town as well i think.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2515 (isolation #237) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2509, Battle Mage wrote:Main takeaways from this:

1. MorningTweet has U-turned on her neighbour Blake Belladonna, who she earlier thought was probably town or something? Not sure what has led to that, given Blake has barely posted? Could do with explanation.

2. I'm somehow less townie than VaultDweller?? Little bit harsh, given I'm the towniest townie of all.

3. Surprised at her view that "if ABR was town, someone on the scumteam would try to bring him down" when ABR has, so far, been untouched by any of the traps at night. Add it to the list of weak ABR defences which don't stack up.

Overall, pleasing to see some actual suspects here.
1. No..?

2. Sorry BM i still love you though <3

3. By bring him down I mean in thread, not at night. Sort of a baseless theory sure. I just have a sneaking suspicion that opposing ABR's leadership is something somebody on the scumteam would have to do at some point. I can see him as being easier to oppose in day rather than just killed at night
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2522 (isolation #238) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2513, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2483, VaultDweller wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

You've gone for two of the easiest scumreads in the game

Hey MorningTweet, MorningTweet!

2 of your tiddlytoppiest townies are voting for BBMolla. Maybe you should join us? :D

Best ask ABR for permission first. :wink:
calling me just "Morning" is fine (人・∀・)

Question: If you could disable your emojis from turning into the site faces, would you? (So you would use ": )" instead of :))
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2528 (isolation #239) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2521, Battle Mage wrote:he's also dead, which confirms that neighbour is a possible role in this role madness game, thereby answering iDany's post. so.. yeah

your defense of drixx reminds me of something i could say to you about ABR. as I said i haven't really looked thru yet but my inital lynchpool is something like Drixx/dave/Blake/pisskop/BBMolla

BBMolla? great, time to put the chips in! I'll take Pisskop as a compromise if absolutely necessary.

I think you misunderstood my point about Momo - he wasn't a normal neighbour, he was a
scum
neighbour. So that is a "role" which is not a standard vanilla role. Clearly there are a couple of those in the game, so it seems obtuse to suggest the existence of scum in the hoods proves there must be vanilla town neighbours in the game. Personally, I don't buy it, and once again you've made a deduction which seems objectively unlikely and portrayed it as fact. This is not conduct which feels protown to me.
"Scum" is an alignment. "Neighbour" is a role. The fact he was on the scumteam does not make his role somehow more special than a town neighbour.

Momo's flip proves that neighbour is an acceptable role in this role madness.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2533 (isolation #240) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2531, BBmolla wrote:
Just a reminder that this is the mods definition so a neighbor is perfectly acceptable

ABR might be scum regardless of that but a case built on that is foolish

FOOOOLIOIISSHH
I think BM is the one using that as evidence against ABR
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2535 (isolation #241) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh i misread disregard that last post
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2537 (isolation #242) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2517, BBmolla wrote:This is where I’d ask my scum chat
In post 2518, BBmolla wrote:IF I HAD ONE
In post 2520, BBmolla wrote:Pretend I made the last two posts Timmy Turners dad May May about his trophy
Thank you for that
In post 2527, BBmolla wrote:Morning Tweet gimme the deets
What is it you're looking for from me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2545 (isolation #243) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2515, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2509, Battle Mage wrote:Main takeaways from this:

1. MorningTweet has U-turned on her neighbour Blake Belladonna, who she earlier thought was probably town or something? Not sure what has led to that, given Blake has barely posted? Could do with explanation.

2. I'm somehow less townie than VaultDweller?? Little bit harsh, given I'm the towniest townie of all.

3. Surprised at her view that "if ABR was town, someone on the scumteam would try to bring him down" when ABR has, so far, been untouched by any of the traps at night. Add it to the list of weak ABR defences which don't stack up.

Overall, pleasing to see some actual suspects here.
1. No..?

2. Sorry BM i still love you though <3

3. By bring him down I mean in thread, not at night. Sort of a baseless theory sure. I just have a sneaking suspicion that opposing ABR's leadership is something somebody on the scumteam would have to do at some point. I can see him as being easier to oppose in day rather than just killed at night
If I was scum, and ABR was town, I guarantee I'd have trapped him on Night 1. No scumteam wants a loud influential townie running the show. And the beauty of having night-kills is that you can get rid of people like that easily. So I think your assertion here is incredible.

re: Blake - it would be helpful for you to explain why her not posting made you change your read on her to such a significant extent? You indicated her replacing out was suspicious, so maybe start there.
ABR is like, the #1 person I'd expect to be protected. Do you always nightkill the most widely townread (or at least most influential) townie? I wouldn't.

plus as we found out, ABR did get protected lmao

As scum I would probably avoid ABR n1, then shade him really hard d2 and onwards in order to make protectives second guess themselves, and then get him lynched (or possibly nightkill him if his reads are too accurate and people are still mostly trusting him)

Where are you getting the idea that I
ever
trusted Blake? Not only that, but I said her replace out isn't something I want to focus on.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2549 (isolation #244) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2543, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2528, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2521, Battle Mage wrote:he's also dead, which confirms that neighbour is a possible role in this role madness game, thereby answering iDany's post. so.. yeah

BBMolla? great, time to put the chips in! I'll take Pisskop as a compromise if absolutely necessary.

I think you misunderstood my point about Momo - he wasn't a normal neighbour, he was a
scum
neighbour. So that is a "role" which is not a standard vanilla role. Clearly there are a couple of those in the game, so it seems obtuse to suggest the existence of scum in the hoods proves there must be vanilla town neighbours in the game. Personally, I don't buy it, and once again you've made a deduction which seems objectively unlikely and portrayed it as fact. This is not conduct which feels protown to me.
"Scum" is an alignment. "Neighbour" is a role. The fact he was on the scumteam does not make his role somehow more special than a town neighbour.

Momo's flip proves that neighbour is an acceptable role in this role madness.
I think of being on a scumteam as being a power role, coz u get to do shit, innit?

Seriously though, the point is not whether it's conceptually possible to have a town neighbour, but whether you actually believe there is 1. I do not. You evidently do. But we are getting to a point where it becomes less and less likely as more and more claims come out.

Maybe we can cut to the chase - if ABR purported to be the only vanilla town neighbour in the entire game, would you believe him?
Are you forgetting that Pine was a town neighbour?

I would expect somewhere between maybe 1-3 town neighbours. It will not surprise me AT ALL if there is multiple. 75% of the game is in PTs.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2559 (isolation #245) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2550, Battle Mage wrote:ABR hasn't been the most widely townread player at any point in the game. Except in your own mind. :lol:

Influential, absolutely. But I don't buy that he wasn't hit because he was protected, we've had loads of traps each night, you don't think there could have been MORE surely?? Again, this stretches credulity.

And I don't believe for a second you would employ that strategy as scum, from what I've seen of your play here.
What kind of reasoning is "You wouldn't do that as scum, because you're not doing it here."

ABR was the most prominent, loud players on day one, in my opinion. He had a decent town backing. Plus, you and him seem to have driven up a scum lynch. The game was feeling pretty good about him at that point in time.

It is not a reach to expect that they didn't try to NK him and instead shade him the next day so he'd either be easier to kill, or potentially set up for a mislynch later. Yeah it's still possible ABR is scum, but you are letting yourself be absolutely consumed by your setup spec and NK analysis like that mechanically confirms him. i can't take you seriously like this
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2563 (isolation #246) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2553, Battle Mage wrote:It was fricking multi-coloured. gimme a break dude.

there's only 1 scum in your hood, don't think it's you.

you should know your own hood flavour from your role pm.

scum is ABR, 2 of (BBMolla, GuiltyLion, Pisskop), and 1 from your hood (probably Danyboy)
you do not know this. this is coming entirely from your setup spec. try reading the game outside of it and see what comes of it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2566 (isolation #247) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2522, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2513, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2483, VaultDweller wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

You've gone for two of the easiest scumreads in the game

Hey MorningTweet, MorningTweet!

2 of your tiddlytoppiest townies are voting for BBMolla. Maybe you should join us? :D

Best ask ABR for permission first. :wink:
calling me just "Morning" is fine (人・∀・)

Question: If you could disable your emojis from turning into the site faces, would you? (So you would use ": )" instead of :))
hey i need an answer to this-- very important
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2573 (isolation #248) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

why do you keep commenting on my ABR read if you don't want to hear about it? seriously dudeee (*ノω-)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2577 (isolation #249) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2572, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lets just lynch Danny I think we all agree he's scum and were just too scared of his big claim.
well ya pretty much
Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2563, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2553, Battle Mage wrote:It was fricking multi-coloured. gimme a break dude.

scum is ABR, 2 of (BBMolla, GuiltyLion, Pisskop), and 1 from your hood (probably Danyboy)
you do not know this. this is coming entirely from your setup spec. try reading the game outside of it and see what comes of it
I'm confident. I think if I was wrong, at least 1 scum would have leapt on it. But the only way to find out is to try, and I'm a big fan of giving town the best chance to win.

You seriously don't need to be giving me advice about reading the game objectively. :wink:
anSWER THE EMOJI QUESTION
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2578 (isolation #250) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2574, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2563, Morning Tweet wrote:

I'm confident. I think if I was wrong, at least 1 scum would have leapt on it. But the only way to find out is to try, and I'm a big fan of giving town the best chance to win.
the reason no one is leaping on it is way more likely to be because it's wrong. the fact you're taking no one agreeing with you as a sign that you're correct is.. actually kinda funny
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2584 (isolation #251) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Eddie, Battle Mage thinks Drixx is obvtown and hasn't said why (as far as i know). I don't townread Drixx

You make a good point about ABR not *exactly* driving the momo wagon but sort of taking credit for it. i've been under the impression that ABR/BM were behind momo in similar amounts but it was pretty heavily BM. That might be the only part of BM's case i can sympathize with to some extent

that's a really good catchup considering how unbearable d3 probably is to read
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2586 (isolation #252) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Amanda Young faked being in a trap in Saw II (she still had to play it and was in some danger. See: needle pit), and Hoffman faked being in a trap in Saw IV (he was faking being in the trap, he was in no danger. See: ice block trap).

Dr Gordon, Amanda, and Logan all had to go through real traps before becoming acolytes, as well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2591 (isolation #253) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

from what eddie's said, im leaning on crossing out Blake-Firebringer for now

pisskop i also kinda want to cross out

davesaz there isn't really anything explicitly scummy about, just a little bit quiet to be honest

iDany is universally agreed to be scummy, but we disagree on whether or not we let him live a night. i personally kinda wanna let him live to make scum uncomfortable in the case that he is actually town, if that makes sense. Cause after iDany is flipped down the line, we'll have have a collection of info if he is actually working for us

I wouldn't be too unhappy with a BB lynch. Kinda not sure how to read him at this point. I had him as town on earlier days but honestly not sure why

Drixx is not looking too hot

My lynch preferences atm:

Drixx>BBMolla>iDanyboy

Are there any lynch candidates im forgetting? >x3
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2592 (isolation #254) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Woaaoaoh

Happy birthday Guilty!!

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2595 (isolation #255) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

hey now, just the bits where ABR, BM, or I are talking

.....oh that's all of d3? hmm
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2602 (isolation #256) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

yup momo was a regular neighbour, no bullshitting there. Everything that came after the neighbour portion on his rolecard is factional.

He's probably the weakest scum role on their team

..hmm......
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2614 (isolation #257) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

does anyone here have any faith that iDany might flip green
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2616 (isolation #258) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

what does CCing mean for u in a role madness game?

As a recap:

Hectic was a full cop in the cop PT
iDany claims an internal investigations cop that can only investigate those in the cop PT (Gamma, dave, Hectic, farside, VaultDweller, Eddie Cane, Drixx, [iDanyboy])
He claims to have investigated farside(Innocent) and Gamma(Innocent). But he cannot find Jigsaw who is a godfather.

i think i have all that right

In my mind that's just as likely to be a real role as it is likely to be a fakeclaim. It wouldn't be hard to fake results, that's for sure
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2619 (isolation #259) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I pretty much agree with you dave yea

Ideally id like to give iDany-Bingie another day and reevaluate. If we mislynch town!idany down the line we got more info too

hia Bingie!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2635 (isolation #260) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Scum gets to rig 5 traps tonight, rather than 3, as a result of me surviving

So there's going to be 8 traps in the next two nights

We're currently 10 vs. 4, scum wins if they can kill 6 town. The traps are kinda unreliable but so far have roughly a 2/3 chance to kill? Maybe 1/2 i havent reviewed the exact survival rate
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2638 (isolation #261) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Bingle

contains my reads, which isn't exactly consensus but a lot of them are close. Heres a more accurate list of consensus reads:

VaultDweller is widely seen as an innocent child, as confirmed by Vecna
BattleMage is very widely thought to be town
--
Vecna is typically a town lean for his d1 play and as a combination with his claim
GeorgeBailey-EddieCain I'd say is town lean for most, null for some. George didn't post too much but he feels aligned with town meta. Eddie also seems town
--
GuiltyLion and Gamma Emerald are usually null-to-town
--
Albert Rampage is probably the most controversially read player in the game and i can't give a consensus read for him. Originally he took on more of a town leader role thru d1-d2, along with Battle Mage. I personally think ABR is more likely to be town, but quite a few players (BM, Gamma, pisskop, someone else) have expressed great concern towards ABR today.
--
Pisskop, Davesaz are very much in the null area. Blake could be put here or one tier below
--
BBMolla and Drixx received more heat the above nulls. Nothing solidly scummy but are typically expressed closer to scum (i think)
--
iDanyboy-Bingle is scumread by every player in the game as far as I know and is only being kept alive due to his claim
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2641 (isolation #262) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

TLDR: ABR didn't really push momo, he more switched off of Hectic to momo after momo came under substantial pressure. ABR says that the wagon on Hectic was a facade to see who would join it, and the plan was to pivot to momo all along (because he figured that momo was the scum in his hood)

BM now finds ABR scummy for 10,000 separate reasons that ill let him explain himself
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2642 (isolation #263) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Here's how the games work:

After the day ends, some people are immediately grabbed and thrown into private threads. Sometimes by themselves, sometimes they're put into rooms with other players.

They are faced with a choice. In the case of Hectic, Pine, and farside, one of {Pine, farside} had to sacrifice themself to save Hectic, OR let Hectic die.

In the case of my game, I had to choose either to escape the trap but give scum +2 traps the next night OR sacrifice myself.

The games always seem to get people killed. Elsa Jay played a trap night one. He died, so we don't know what happened. But the result of his trap was: "Due to a choice Elsa Jay made, Elsa Jay and Hectic died!". Some traps must have choices that are so deadly that you have to choose to kill yourself and a fellow townie rather than face whatever the other option is.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2649 (isolation #264) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

We're doing that RN Ircher

Blake-Firebringer and I are members of the FBI hood with Pine.

GL used his character's ability (Jill Tuck) to disable his trap.

I chose to break the glass of the box and escape it

Farside said that Pine chose to sacrifice himself to save Hectic N1. It didnt matter though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2650 (isolation #265) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

N1:

Pine or Farside must sacrifice themself to save Hectic. Pine sacrifices.
Battle Mage must choose to kill himself, or kill an unknown player with the role of "Innocent Child", or perhaps just with the flavour name "Lynn Denlon". I'm not sure exactly how this worked. Battle Mage chooses to kill that player. (BM needs to clarify this)
Elsa Jay must choose ???. He chooses to kill himself and Hectic.

N2:

GuiltyLion must choose to kill himself, or stay alive but become so annoying that we can't do a lynch on D2. He chooses to disable the trap.
Morning must choose to kill herself, or give scum two extra traps the next night. She chooses to not die
Farside must choose ???. She chooses to die

After choosing to die, farside fires off a vigilante shot at Almost 50, killing him.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2652 (isolation #266) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

As far as I know, pisskop and Vecna aren't in hoods. At least pisskop I know isn't.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2667 (isolation #267) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Personally I feel that one or two of the scum has an ability like "X-shot game participant" and can use it to place themself into a game

That way, scum in this setup use the games as their night kill method, but survivors aren't 100% confirmed town. But 90% of players will be town though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2670 (isolation #268) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2669, pisskop wrote:yea, I think its more likely that they get out of the traps if they otherwise would die.

Somebody mentioned a key, that ABR now has.
MT says he choose to leave his trap.

Scum most likely has ways out of traps
who do you suspect more: the x-shot bulletproof, or the one who chose to survive the trap rather than die?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2673 (isolation #269) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ah i see. I was just curious whether you thought scum would choose to claim that they're immune to the trap vs. claim that they made a choice to leave the trap and suffer the negative consequences
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2678 (isolation #270) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What makes you think that farside's death has future negative consequences?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2680 (isolation #271) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think that was a play on farside vig-shooting Almost50, rather than letting Almost50 be tested (and die) by one of jigsaw's games
In post 1765, SirCakez wrote: Due to the Choice made in a Game by farside22 last night, her head was crushed with ice blocks and she died!
This makes me think that farside's choice was to let herself die (not play the game) rather than face the other option (which involves playing jigsaw's game).
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2682 (isolation #272) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That might not be what BM's game was exactly

He said that he had the choice of whether or not he or someone else died. He wasn't told the player name of the person he was killing. idk if he was told that they were an IC, that their name is Lynn Denlon, or what

BM just needs to explain it cause i don't mean to make him sound incriminating
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2685 (isolation #273) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Bingle wrote:I really don't like 2682.

That post pings really hard.
im curious as to why you think that post is AI
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2698 (isolation #274) » Sat May 09, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2689, Bingle wrote:
In post 2685, Morning Tweet wrote:
Bingle wrote:I really don't like 2682.

That post pings really hard.
im curious as to why you think that post is AI
That post sounds like you're trying really hard not to be seen as casting shade on someone who is seen as town.

Town you wouldn't give a shit about the perception of the truth so much as getting the truth out. If it made BM look bad, who gives a shit? If it mad BM look good, who gives a shit?

Town doesn't have an agenda about the perception of other slots. Scum has the agenda of not stepping on toes. Everything about 2682 feels more like you're worried about stepping on BM's toes than whether what you're saying is actually what happened.
i am not sure if BM's game was "Kill yourself or kill IC". that was just how i interpreted it from his explanation but im not sure if that's what he meant. obviously i dont want to lead town down a false rabbit hole (someone said they found BM's game suspicious)

read my earlier interactions with BM if u want to know why im so worried about misrepping him.

the last thing i want rn is BM coming back in and being like "Morning, that's not how my game went at all. thanks for making everyone suspect me :facepalm: " and then we spend 10 pages arguing abt dumb shit
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2699 (isolation #275) » Sat May 09, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I wonder if scum!Bingle starts to speculate that my trap might be fake and im actually claiming a future negative result of farsides trap based on more or less a misinterpretation of mod's post. it sounds like that would be a little bit hard to come up with but im unsure. still leaning towards letting the slot live longer

The game has an innocent wife (IC), innocent dad (1-way confirmable IC), and a son (unconfirmable). It seems like thatd be an okay amount of innocentness to me, since theres only 1 true IC, a 90% IC, and then the son doesnt get any of that innocent child value
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2700 (isolation #276) » Sat May 09, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i think Gamma-Ircher is town based on iDany-Bingle giving him an innocent result. does scum really ever clear scum? and of course if iDany is town then he's also town

the only flaw i could see is if gamma-ircher is jigsaw, then it's possible they're both scum or just GE
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2703 (isolation #277) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2702, Ircher wrote:How do we know Jigsaw gives an inno to cop reports? I looked at the setup rules and not much is said about Jigsaw. How do we even know Jigsaw is in this game?
Check Hectics role flip. It says "You cannot detect Jigsaw himself with this ability"

iDany has claimed to be unable to find Jigsaw as well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2705 (isolation #278) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Game is confirmed 16 vs. 5. Scum is called "Jigsaws Acolytes". They work for him
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2707 (isolation #279) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

ah my mistake i suppose

i doubt iDany would have fibbed about that portion of his fakeclaim to be honest though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2713 (isolation #280) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

tell me fire, do you enjoy watching innocent people get mutilated by torture contraptions?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2729 (isolation #281) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Just Firebringer, not Blake
2711 - Fire begs for people to engage with him
2712 - Fire sounds as if he's heat and the only way to satisfy him is by giving him a scorching hot scumread
2714 - Fire admits he would torture innocents if it amused him
2722 - Fire will only accept scumreads directed at him, not Blake
2725 - It's just not doing it for him yet
2727 - Fire suggests that we try roleplay
reading your ISO divorced from the other half of your slot is a total disaster

Not only that, but Eddie, who professed that he has the ability to read you, townread you

i am sorry i cannot help u out there fire ;C
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2731 (isolation #282) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm afraid of the PT now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2747 (isolation #283) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2742, Drixx wrote:
In post 2695, Vecna wrote:if you want people to stop scumreading you, do stuff worth townreading?

Just sitting there indignant is doing nothing to help your case buddy
Yeah we're just past the point where the effort is worth it. Sorry to be so blunt. I could spend all night reading and make all sorts of notes and I'm still on the list of people the scum hope to mislynch. If I'm eating a lynch then I'd rather do it while there's a chance it doesn't end the game in a scum win.
you arent the only person im considering voting for. im voting you in the hopes that either you're scum, or the lynch pressure makes you want to contribute and show you're town

you passed on even giving a readslist. What am I supposed to think? Also even if you're town and get mislynched, we can look back at your input in a new townie light
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2751 (isolation #284) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2749, Drixx wrote:
In post 2747, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2742, Drixx wrote:
In post 2695, Vecna wrote:if you want people to stop scumreading you, do stuff worth townreading?

Just sitting there indignant is doing nothing to help your case buddy
Yeah we're just past the point where the effort is worth it. Sorry to be so blunt. I could spend all night reading and make all sorts of notes and I'm still on the list of people the scum hope to mislynch. If I'm eating a lynch then I'd rather do it while there's a chance it doesn't end the game in a scum win.
you arent the only person im considering voting for. im voting you in the hopes that either you're scum, or the lynch pressure makes you want to contribute and show you're town

you passed on even giving a readslist. What am I supposed to think? Also even if you're town and get mislynched, we can look back at your input in a new townie light
You apparently missed the part where I said use a sniper rifle instead of a shotgun. In other words: ask for a specific person instead of all people.
you could just mention the people you do have an opinion on. I'm unsure who to ask about.

I'd like to hear more about your evaluation on Battle Mage. You said you got super duper scum vibes on him. You likened him to a blind squirrel (good one btw). Why'd you find that to be scum-indicative for him?

Or if that wasn't the scum-indicative bit, what was?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2753 (isolation #285) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

well you're not wrong

Have you found anyone besides BM scummy? Like if you had to do a top three or four lynchpool, who'd be in it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2813 (isolation #286) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: davesaz
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2814 (isolation #287) » Sun May 10, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2810, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2805, Eddie Cane wrote:Where are your overall reads at rn?
Solid town, never voting today - MT, Vecna, Eddie Cane, Vault Dweller

Townreads that I can imagine myself being wrong on but strongly not interested in lynching - ABR, Ircher, pisskop

Meh, would compromise on at deadline but feel like a coinflip, clearly there is likely some town here - Drixx, Fire, Molla, Battle Mage

Scummy and most interested in wagoning - Bingle, davesaz
This is like 90% the same as my list so im more than willing to go dave.

Issue i'm having is that it's more "I want to not vote everyone else more than i want to not vote dave" than it is "I want to vote dave"

Spoiler: lynches
WOULDN’T VOTE //
Battle Mage, VaultDweller, ABR, Vecna, Eddie Cain

HARD-PRESSED TO VOTE //
GuiltyLion, Ircher

SORTING THROUGH //
Pisskop, BBMolla, Bingle, Davesaz, Firebringer, Drixx

-==================-

Pisskop - Tonally pisskop i lean light town on.

Firebringer - Will take off the table due to Eddie Cain’s read. I feel hopeless determining his alignment. I felt Blake was a bit scummy

Drixx - I kinda want to unvote for the fancy role claim in among maybe a couple other small pings

BBMolla - Really nothing i townread about him anymore, but i’ll lean against voting him because of the role, i guess. He joined the Drixx wagon and then proceeded to vote me. Very mysterious

Davesaz - I could see him being scum or town. I don’t really see anything scummy that pops out at me, but also factoring in everybody else, he should have a higher chance of being scum due to PoE

Bingle - Has done nothing to make me feel better about iDany

How good I feel about the slots, best to worst:
pisskop>Firebringer>Drixx>BBMolla>Davesaz>Bingle
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2848 (isolation #288) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Okay well now i'm feeling better about voting dave
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2850 (isolation #289) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

BM I'd almost prefer you forget your flavour-mechanical solve and push me, cause i'm genuinely curious why i'm nearly as scummy as ABR to you

All i know is that you dislike that i mostly just get townreads instead of scumreads + my defense of ABR is 'exceptionally scummy'
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2853 (isolation #290) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh i guess i can save the anticipation of you coming after me for after your solve is proven false, then
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2857 (isolation #291) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2855, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2853, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh i guess i can save the anticipation of you coming after me for after your solve is proven false, then
It wasn't too long ago you declared it had already been proven false, but it's pleasing to see you backtrack here. Won't be long until you're in the palm of my hand! :lol:
i hope the 10,000 shades you've made on me over the course of this game don't factor into your case. they're quite weak

You don't seem to think it's proven false. A disfavourable flip would prove it false in your eyes, yes? do you even try to interpret things i say as anything other than scummy?

and you still haven't answered the emoji question. im getting grumpy about it >:(
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2859 (isolation #292) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

repeatedly calling someone who you believe is mechanically town scummy really would only be useful if your mechanical solve is about to get proven false and you need a backup plan that "you knew was right all along"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2886 (isolation #293) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2869, Ircher wrote:MT would be a good lynch. They're likely town though.
;﹏;
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2901 (isolation #294) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

My apologies for trying to talk you out of your theory BM. as well as the ABR scumread. i will not do it again if you feel it's a purely anti-town move to oppose you

@ABR Do you have reasoning for voting firebringer other than 'he's acting to scummy to be scum', which Vecna brought up? earlier?

I didn't have a lot of reasoning voting dave other than PoE making him look bad, but there's like way more resistance to lynching dave than i was expecting
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2913 (isolation #295) » Tue May 12, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If ABR and BM are scum together i'd lose my shit
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2914 (isolation #296) » Tue May 12, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Bingle
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2915 (isolation #297) » Tue May 12, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm legitimately down to Bingle/BBmolla at this point
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2920 (isolation #298) » Tue May 12, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

im frustrated that ircher doesn't seem to be trying but am holding back because i feel like Bingle/idany's clear *should* make him town.

Do you think ircher's apathy is AI for him? I'm willing to entertain ircher being jigsaw yes, but i wouldn't lynch him over the other choices
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2926 (isolation #299) » Tue May 12, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I feel like iDany probably wouldn't claim an inno on his scumbuddy unless that buddy is jigsaw. Seems like a really ballsy play. although there's still the chance he would, it just seems like a bad idea
GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2912, Ircher wrote:ABR, davesaz, Battle Mage, and GuiltyLion perhaps is the scum team.
like this just fragrantly makes no sense, in means scum would all be trying to bus each other (BM pushing ABR, me pushing davesaz, BM wagoning me), would mean most of the major wagons today were on scum, and as ABR pointed out it would mean Pine's hood was 3 scum and Pine
I can't even begin to guess what the thought process behind that scumteam is. And i have no idea what that means regarding Ircher's alignment
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2938 (isolation #300) » Tue May 12, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2935, Bingle wrote:
In post 2926, Morning Tweet wrote:I feel like iDany probably wouldn't claim an inno on his scumbuddy unless that buddy is jigsaw. Seems like a really ballsy play. although there's still the chance he would, it just seems like a bad idea
Literally the opposite, imo. I know this should have 0 weight, but if I'm going to fake inno a partner it's never the godfather. I WANT a godfather partner to be investigated.
my point is i don't think iDany would fake an inno on a scumbuddy. this is the guy whose defense was "I would never fakeclaim cop". from what i've seen of his play, I'm inclined to believe he wouldn't pull a gambit that risks half of the scumteam if he's found out

Perhaps you are right that he wouldn't fake an inno on a godfather either, though. that would draw a lot of unnecessary attention to the GF after he flips red
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2960 (isolation #301) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Dave saying "I'm a PR. take that stupid" kind of seems like his M.O and is pretty much what id expect from town dave

Although im unfamiliar with what scum dave does instead. hmm

I think that if you're gonna design a setup with an 8 person cop hood, you cant afford to make all their investigative powers good. A regular cop, a godfather cop, an internal cop, etc., all makes sense. Drixx finally having a role claim that isnt cop makes me feel better about him though.

im not sure if i can use the cop claims themselves to determine who is scum. frustrating

@BM Hectics role PM heavily implies there is a godfather named Jigsaw
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2965 (isolation #302) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

y drixx over bingle
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2968 (isolation #303) » Wed May 13, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2966, Ircher wrote:Why Bingle? Seems town to me.
im not exactly taking your advice given your reads thus far
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2980 (isolation #304) » Wed May 13, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why do you think one of {Vault, Bingle} has to be scum, BM? I feel it's extremely likely Vault is town and i dont really attach it to any other players.

Also, it's virtually impossible that Vecna made up that claim. Vault is Eric Matthews, who in the movies, frantically searches for his son Daniel Matthews.

Vault's real role (or mod fake claim) has to be Eric Matthews, and Vecna's real role (or mod fake claim) has to be Daniel Matthews. Otherwise they would have had a flavour conflict with another player. Also Eric Matthews is a cop just as his PT suggests

The only way Vault can be scum is if Vecna's mod-given fake claim is a 1-way IC confirmer on his scumbuddy's fakeclaim (Vault's). Which i find pretty unlikely.

I think the more likely possibility is that Vecna's real role (or mod fake claim) is Daniel Matthews, and it 1-way confirms a townie. In that scenario, Vecna can be scum, Vault cannot

pedit: Bingle is right yes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2991 (isolation #305) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i'm glad to have you back BM
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2993 (isolation #306) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

GuiltyLion claimed Jill Tuck, an X-shot trap disabler

pisskop no

That's an interesting point on iDany. Although i figure scum!iDany doesnt usually have a mod-given fake claim at his disposal, unsure how that would affect his behaviour
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3001 (isolation #307) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

GuiltyLion said that if he survived his trap, he'd "become so annoying" that town would be too distracted to lynch. I think that's a good example of a residual effect the trap could leave on someone (Which A50's role would counter)

Mine not so much, as you said. Probably doesn't count as a residual effect since it isn't something affecting me, it's outside of me. So your analysis is pretty good
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3003 (isolation #308) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i admire your bravery reading through the thread. the least i can do is help your confidence a little
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3026 (isolation #309) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i share this preference
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3060 (isolation #310) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3047, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:The team should be something like:
Eddie, Albert, Morning Tweet, Battle Mage

With BBMolla and FireBringer leftover as possibilities.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3061 (isolation #311) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

TrueSoul, is your analysis based entirely on the last two vote counts? there have been many wagons today other than bingle and dave.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3094 (isolation #312) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That strategy actually makes a lot of sense cause VD would never get nightkilled

Vecna-TSE and Vault make it to LYLO, a bunch of people push Vault, Vecna reveals Vault is an IC. it's not a perfect plan but it does seem like the strength of the role is meant for that.

of course people would need to townread vecna-TSE though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3114 (isolation #313) » Fri May 15, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

yes TSE's reads are off. i think he's town though. Drixx seems like lynchbait to me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3119 (isolation #314) » Fri May 15, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think iDany being actively scummy outweighs Drixx being absent. Plus, i do find it interesting that Drixx, a member of the cop hood, has finally claimed something that isn't a cop role.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3123 (isolation #315) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

can't we just vote Bingle/BBmolla

The only thing i've disliked of pisskop in recent history is him shading Eddie/GB for some reason. but there's something about pisskop that makes me inclined to believe he really doesn't know how the traps work like an acolyte would. I think it's been pretty clear he doesn't know the details of my trap based on all the speculation he's been doing on it.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3157 (isolation #316) » Fri May 15, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

That's not bad reads by ircher at all. Personally id put Eddie higher and Bingle lower but i cant really complain for the most part. Also yeah BM scumread i dont agree with

VOTE: BBMolla
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3201 (isolation #317) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i dont think ircher or PK are scum

im still voting bingle/BB in spirit. By lynchbait yeah he's been really inactive and not really defending himself. I feel like Drixx has been easier to get votes on compared to Bingle/BB, but tbh if you think BB is town then sure. fine. drixx
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3202 (isolation #318) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

oh god if scum doesnt bus it take 8/10 townies to get a majority and lynch scum. nice, that really boosts the confidence levels
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3206 (isolation #319) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hm, we thought there were 5 hours to deadline, but it was only 3
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3210 (isolation #320) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If that wagon were actually 100% town, plus Battle Mage and Vault.. that would leave... Bingle/Eddie/GL/Drixx on the outside. Eh.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3212 (isolation #321) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3211, Bingle wrote:
In post 3206, Morning Tweet wrote:Hm, we thought there were 5 hours to deadline, but it was only 3
There’s still 6 hours. :/ This wagon feels off to me.
Oh. are you sure?

Yeah ive pretty little confidence on this wagon
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3215 (isolation #322) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

honest mistake. I was pretty sure there's only 3
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3217 (isolation #323) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well you're not incorrect but i am inclined to think TSE and PK stand a better chance of being town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3235 (isolation #324) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Holy shit

Why would they kill TSE before Vault? That's kind of odd. I guess most of the town figured Vault was an IC. Minus BM

I can't wait to hear BM explain himself
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3241 (isolation #325) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3235, Morning Tweet wrote:Holy shit

Why would they kill TSE before Vault? That's kind of odd. I guess most of the town figured Vault was an IC. Minus BM

I can't wait to hear BM explain himself
What should we do?

UNVOTE:
First off, I am really glad GL was town. I kept coming back and being a bit paranoid of him, but i really agreed with most of his reads. TSE + Vault I knew were town already.

Spoiler: Remaining Playerlist
Morning Tweet I
VaultDweller (Innocent Child)
Ircher
Albert B. Rampage
Eddie Cain
Pisskop I
Battle Mage II
Firebringer
BBmolla
Davesaz
Bingle

I was really thinking scum was gonna kill Ircher/Vault last night. Guess not. Wonder if they were forced to come after GL/TSE instead cause their reads were too good.

My inital impression is that i would be really surprised if davesaz is town here. But im not going to do anything hasty. I want to hear BM explain himself as well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3242 (isolation #326) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So BM's track record is killing an innocent child, and giving scum two nightkills.

It seems like a scumclaim trade-off for getting the two kills and forcing town to be perfect with their lynches. If BM is town and does that, then that's a serious problem
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3245 (isolation #327) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I wonder...... did BM think that it wouldn't be announced to the thread that there were negative consequences to his choice? Did he think it would say something like..
In post 1763, SirCakez wrote:
Due to the Choice made in a Game by Morning Tweet last night, nothing happened!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3246 (isolation #328) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Not even gonna address your game BM?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3248 (isolation #329) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

BM are you just going to ignore that your choice is the reason town is in trouble? No one cares about your solve. Talk about the game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3250 (isolation #330) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think BM is scumclaiming

Here's what i'm thinking initially

Spoiler:
Town Read //
VaultDweller
Albert B. Rampage
Pisskop I

Town Lean //
BBmolla

Town Incline //
Eddie Cain

I wonder.. //
Firebringer
Ircher
Davesaz
Bingle
Battle Mage II

BM + davesaz + Bingle + {Ircher, Eddie, Fire}

Not really sure about the last slot yet. I think davesaz is one scum that helped us lynch Drixx. Bingle not being lynched is an absolute crime and I'm going to check who was unwilling to place their votes on him.

I'm inclined to think BB is town. Out of the Ircher, Eddie, Fire pool my first guess is Ircher.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3251 (isolation #331) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3247, Battle Mage wrote:I think this town is screwed either way, based on how yesterday went :lol:

But the least we can do is try and lynch someone with a decent chance of being scum. There's 4 of them, so I'm not too fussy...

I'll come up with a solve shortly!
In post 3249, Battle Mage wrote:A minimum of 3 people are dying every night - the idea that a consequence of my trap is a difference maker in this game is ridiculous :lol:

I'll stick with trying to lynch scum today, rather than wasting time with that foolishness.
you sound really fake.

Not to mention, your role is supposed to be trap immunity, isn't it? Why do you keep letting the negative consequences happen then?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3256 (isolation #332) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Battle Mage wrote:Nobody cares about my solve, but they care about yours? :lol:

I'll be back later with something useful, but town today will need to think very carefully, and not be bombarded with MT's volume posting - regardless of alignment.
Nice try, but I'm really not phased by you anymore

Not to mention you attack PK out of the gate -- that's like the worst slot you could've picked on the Drixx wagon. Especially considering the trap. How do you even come to the conclusion PK is scum from that trap?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3258 (isolation #333) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I wonder why you gave scum two nightkills and then pretend like it's no big deal.

If you're town and you chose giving scum 2 NKs over sacrificing yourself, especially after murdering the Innocent Child, that's just.... kinda not a great move. Surely you knew it'd get you lynched too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3262 (isolation #334) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3259, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3256, Morning Tweet wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Nobody cares about my solve, but they care about yours? :lol:

I'll be back later with something useful, but town today will need to think very carefully, and not be bombarded with MT's volume posting - regardless of alignment.
Nice try, but I'm really not phased by you anymore

Not to mention you attack PK out of the gate -- that's like the worst slot you could've picked on the Drixx wagon. Especially considering the trap. How do you even come to the conclusion PK is scum from that trap?
How do you even come to the conclusion I'm scum, but he's town? :lol:

I don't think it's a question of "being phased by me". If you're town, you've probably played a bigger part in costing us the game than anybody by continually de-railing useful lynches on possible scum and lynching someone not only town, but whose lynch seems to provide no value to the town. If you're scum, it doesn't really matter - I suppose you've played an effective game, so kudos. :giggle:
Constantly telling me "I'm anti-town" and "We'd have a greater chance of winning if Morning was dead" is a shitty feeling. You've done quite enough damage to the town yourself at this point, i think.

if you're actually town here i'd be really upset at this point. How the hell am I more anti-town than you, a player who drove two incorrect wagons (Xtoxm and ABR), killed the IC, and gave scum two extra kills?

I'm so bad that I'm worse than that? Literally just for having incorrect reads? Or am I just braindead to you?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3267 (isolation #335) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh yeah I kinda forgot part of my townread on Ircher
In post 2697, Ircher wrote:
In post 2635, Morning Tweet wrote:Scum gets to rig 5 traps tonight, rather than 3, as a result of me surviving

So there's going to be 8 traps in the next two nights

We're currently 10 vs. 4, scum wins if they can kill 6 town. The traps are kinda unreliable but so far have roughly a 2/3 chance to kill? Maybe 1/2 i havent reviewed the exact survival rate
Was you surviving really worth two more kills tonight? That's literally an entire mislynch we lose out on.
VOTE: Battle Mage
Let's go with this for now. Not like I have anything better. Tweet is probably town but rather selfish town based on how their trap worked.
This is a pretty good post in hindsight

If Bingle is town, how did he escape getting lynched?? I'll have to recheck the wagons.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3270 (isolation #336) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Eddie, Firebringer, ABR, Morning, (GuiltyLion), BBMolla have all voted for iDany/Bingle at some point

Dave has only voted Hectic and Elsa Jay day one, and Drixx day three. Interesting
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3272 (isolation #337) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why do you think Bingle is town so strongly again?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3275 (isolation #338) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I thought you were going to be trapped, too, Ircher

You know scum has mod-given fakeclaims, right? Also the majority of that hood is cop claims
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3277 (isolation #339) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Bingle - Internal Hood Cop
Dave - Godfather Cop
Hectic (dead) - Cop
Vault - I think he said investigative but i forget

Eddie - ??

PK - Trap Immunity
Farside (dead) - 2-shot Vigilante
Drixx (dead) - Determined

Well you agree with me on Dave being scum, and he claimed cop. Why is Bingle different?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3280 (isolation #340) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3278, Ircher wrote:timing of claim and haven't really liked davesaz's posts.
iDany claimed it under pressure, said "I wouldn't fakeclaim cop as scum", and then replaced out. I'm not particularly impressed with the claim. Plus iDany's slot was super scummy and Bingle hasn't really changed that for me.

He had this whole "Yeah you guys should lynch me. It's fine. It'll be best for giving town info." kinda thing yesterday. Didn't help calm my suspicions really

I agree on kinda not liking dave's posts though. He didn't create a lot of content, I don't really know how he's reading the game, he joined the Hectic wagon and the Drixx wagon without question
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3285 (isolation #341) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

If BM is town, then scum putting BM in a trap that requires you to sacrifice yourself or face the consequences is a really smart move.

He's obviously not gonna do it cause he thinks he's god, scum gets free bonuses, and then you get a super easy mislynches on BM cause the choice is insane coming from a town mindset

That's the only reason I'm not voting you BM. I can still see the possibility you're actually arrogant enough to think the town would lose without you, so it's worth killing several other people

It is possible that you've just been playing that character for the explicit purpose of being able to trigger negative scumtraps and hide behind "What? You expect me to kill myself? I'm carrying town". I dont know
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3292 (isolation #342) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'd rather lynch town!BM and be wrong than choose to not lynch scum!BM.

If BM is town and i lynch him, then I'm giving the game to the scumteam who didn't spend the whole game calling me trash and generally were probably a lot nicer than BM was. BM deserves this lynch so much that it almost just makes me not care if he does flip town. Like he just got completely outplayed by the scumteam with that trap if so and deserves this mislynch

But that's not rational thinking. Truthfully it does kind of feel like in order to have a better chance at winning the game, I'd want to lynch dave instead. But that lets BM get away with this as either alignment, which is too annoying of a thought for me to want to do it

Pedit: BM thinks driving a scum lynch makes him confirmed town. He thinks he is equivalent to an IC.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3295 (isolation #343) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Have BM go in a self-incriminating trap
Pisskop!scum says that GL and TSE both advocated for BM's lynch.
Leave Morning alive, she's going to be upset with BM
Leave Ircher alive, he hard scumreads BM

It's a really simple and quick mislynch plan and then you win the game. I kinda thought that Ircher and myself were good candidates for the trap, not GuiltyLion/TSE/pisskop
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3296 (isolation #344) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why would scum even put pisskop in a trap? Ircher seemed really obvious town yesterday. I had a lot of townreads on me too

GuiltyLion has night immunity! That was a risk. TSE confirms Vault as town when you kill him. The night choices are sort of weird. Unsure I'd let them change my mind yet though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3301 (isolation #345) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3299, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3295, Morning Tweet wrote:Have BM go in a self-incriminating trap
Pisskop!scum says that GL and TSE both advocated for BM's lynch.
Leave Morning alive, she's going to be upset with BM
Leave Ircher alive, he hard scumreads BM

It's a really simple and quick mislynch plan and then you win the game. I kinda thought that Ircher and myself were good candidates for the trap, not GuiltyLion/TSE/pisskop
this is probably pretty close to the mark. Incidentally the timing of when I've been trapped, also implicates ABR-scum.
BM I've gone the whole game thinking you're town. Why couldn't you have just let yourself die in that trap

I really want to believe that's actually what happened, but i'm so pissed off by how you played this game that it makes me just want you dead and let scum in that scenario win anyway.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3305 (isolation #346) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3300, pisskop wrote:One issue with any plan that involves putting bm into a trap is that he actvely choose to give scum a power that we cant block.
What do u mean by this?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3307 (isolation #347) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

GL was against Bingle and dave. He also felt there was scum in {Fire, BM, Molla}. So I suppose its plausible that he said he believed BM was a bussing scum last night
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3312 (isolation #348) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3306, pisskop wrote:BM feels like a sinking ship of bluster that pulled one last move to try to further his wincon last night.

I really tried to believe that he was too scummy to be scum, but I think its all probably a front.
I don't think we would have lynched BM if he hadn't gone and done that. Why does scum!BM do it? It's an odd move to be sure
pisskop wrote:
In post 3307, Morning Tweet wrote:GL was against Bingle and dave. He also felt there was scum in {Fire, BM, Molla}. So I suppose its plausible that he said he believed BM was a bussing scum last night
plausible? we spent a page and a half discussing it.
I'm just trying to consider the game from a town!BM PoV right now. Basically the scenario I have in is the only way he's town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3314 (isolation #349) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

The game is over if BM is town, ABR. What do you make of that?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3318 (isolation #350) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'd say it's an issue of whether the scumteam is

Pisskop + {ABR,Fire,BB,dave,Bingle,Eddie} [Setting BM up]

or if its more something like

BM + Bingle + dave + Ircher? [BM suicide bomber]

Something like that anyway.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3320 (isolation #351) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Is BM ending up in traps that are perfect for someone who values themself highly just a coincidence, though?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3326 (isolation #352) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

7v4

kill BM!scum 7v3

lose two people to night 5v3

kill scum 5v2

lose two people to night 3v2

kill scum 3v1

lose two people to night 1v1

Well to win we have to lynch scum every single day and also pray that at least 1 night has less than 2 people dying.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3327 (isolation #353) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You guys notice how scum usually rigs 3 traps, but they only rigged 2 last night? They might be slowing down
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3328 (isolation #354) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

if BM is town he pretty much singlehandedly gave scum the game. His actions make zero sense as town and really we shouldn't let him get away with it. I can prolly live with lynching BM even if it's a mislynch

Like, town!BM doesnt stop to think that giving scum a confirmed 2 extra kills
might
cost us the game? He still hasn't acknowledged that was a mistake. He's just like "In hindsight, not my strongest move"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3331 (isolation #355) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You're right, lynching BM is probably the most fitting end to the game.

I'm going to wait on Vault, Bingle, dave, and whoever else hasnt joined yet to post before voting
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3333 (isolation #356) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3332, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3331, Morning Tweet wrote:You're right, lynching BM is probably the most fitting end to the game.

I'm going to wait on Vault, Bingle, dave, and whoever else hasnt joined yet to post before voting
You're still my favorite player this game, good job Morning Tweet :P
ty i suppose (-ω-〃)

it was a fun game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3335 (isolation #357) » Mon May 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Can the town voting for BM unvote pls (^ω^)

We'll get to the lynching stuff in a little. Don't end the game off of a quick reaction to his choice yet.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3337 (isolation #358) » Mon May 18, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That's fair-- I think Eddie, Bingle, Ircher all checked in and said they're not going to vote him. Which is.... hmm

I.. don't think they're partnered with BM. If i were partnered with BM i'd be bussing him. If I were scum and BM is town, i'd be bussing him.

I'm not sure if I'm okay with voting BM. I don't think he's scum. Voting him would be basically surrendering

I'd like someone on the wagon to unvote just in case a townie decides to join it, and there was 1 scum offwagon that is waiting to hammer it

Just humour me for a moment, I won't make it take weeks
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3338 (isolation #359) » Mon May 18, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Pisskop, how does your role work exactly? You're immune to dying from traps? Why'd GL and TSE die if you died instead?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3339 (isolation #360) » Mon May 18, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I already
think
I know who on the BM wagon is town, and I'll be convinced of it when they unvote

Of course assuming a BM!town scenario.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3340 (isolation #361) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3338, Morning Tweet wrote:Pisskop, how does your role work exactly? You're immune to dying from traps? Why'd GL and TSE die if you died instead?
Oh I see now. You survive the trap and kill everyone else in it. Why wouldn't you just sacrifice one of you rather than do that..? I see that they believed the role might not activate.

You weren't sure whether or not the role would activate?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3341 (isolation #362) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Okay here's more concise scumteams prolly

BM + 2-3 of {Ircher/Bingle/dave/Eddie} + {???}

or

3-4 of {Pisskop/BBMolla/Fire/Davesaz/dave} + {???}

just give me some time to ensure that the bottom possibility isnt happening
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3344 (isolation #363) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What saw character are you? Hoffman?

i am sorry for questioning, i guess it's kinda annoying at this point
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3348 (isolation #364) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3345, Bingle wrote:
In post 3341, Morning Tweet wrote:Okay here's more concise scumteams prolly

or

3-4 of {Pisskop/BBMolla/Fire/
Davesaz/dave
} + {???}

Wat?
???

I'm figuring out what's happening in the event that BM is town. I am most likely just going to give up and vote BM. But you never know. If I don't it'd be dave
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3349 (isolation #365) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3346, pisskop wrote:Xavier chavez? Cruize? Something like that.
Ah. That's a perfect match with what your role does. That character tried to kill the other people playing with him in order to get out

Your role seems to have done exactly the same thing you claimed it did. Okay, cool
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3350 (isolation #366) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'd be really surprised if pisskop were faking the events in the trap he played with GuiltyLion and TSE. His flavour claim, the role itself, what happened in the trap, the message by GL... it'd be hard for all of that work out perfectly like it does. Like, faking that what happened was a role mishap? I'm pretty convinced.

I suppose that it's possible pisskop's fakeclaim and his real role work the same. Sounds a tad overpowered to be able to A.) Enter the traps, B.) Kill everyone in them, and C.) confirm your claim doing so. I would be a little annoyed at that possibility.

Whatever though, I'm going to move on from that now.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3351 (isolation #367) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think based on a voting standpoint, we'd have a higher chance of hitting scum voting for dave. Dave could be partnered with scum!BM. Dave could be on the scumteam framing town!BM.

At the same time, if BM is in fact scum, I'd be extremely unhappy with allowing him to get away with everything he's done so far. Additionally, it's possible that scum!BM is just being bussed here

So yeah, I can just take the safe option, whatever it's GG and we lose if he's town. Can't really be upset about that.

Or we could try and hit dave just to see what happens. i dont really know what the odds are of this one workin yet. Me believing pisskop is hurting the chances a little
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3357 (isolation #368) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3355, Battle Mage wrote:We may as well go out swinging at the most likely scum player. Anyone buying that ABR is some nonchalant frustrated town who is throwing the game today, after all the effort he has put in, is mad.
every single vote on you is 100% justified. to call voting you "throwing the game" is a terrible misinterpretation of the situation
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3359 (isolation #369) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3345, Bingle wrote:
In post 3341, Morning Tweet wrote:Okay here's more concise scumteams prolly

or

3-4 of {Pisskop/BBMolla/Fire/
Davesaz/dave
} + {???}

Wat?
I just now noticed what you were pointing out lol. can't rule out the possibility dave is scum twice
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3360 (isolation #370) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3358, VaultDweller wrote:Claim time.

I am a 3-shot Investigator. I can investigate someone and see if they rigged the game within the last 2 nights (excluding jigsaw)
- Night 1 I did nothing
- Night 2 I investigated iDanyboy/bingle. I got a negative result
- Night 3 I investigated BM. I got a negative result

Discuss.
Wait really?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3361 (isolation #371) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i'm going to sleep..... i'm overall giving myself an A for effort but an F for effectiveness on trying to see BM!town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3365 (isolation #372) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh I interpreted negative as guilty. That was really confusing for a moment.
In post 3362, Battle Mage wrote:The idea that it's ok to lynch me when I'm quite clearly town, but justifying it because of how I handled a trap, is lame. I've already said my piece on night actions, so won't be made to feel more guilty - last night was a bad move, night 1 was the right move. But gimme a break, aside from that, I've been all over this game, scumhunting to the max. :lol:

If you gave my setup theory the benefit of the doubt yesterday by lynching ABR we could be in a great position now. All the knowledge of flavour we have, has been completely wasted in this game - achieving no benefit for town (which is a crying shame if we're both town).

It isn't too late to actually try and win this game...

If I was scum here, do you really think I'd even care enough to spend time discussing anything, with the game virtually won? In contrast, ABR is just popping up frequently to gloat about being on the cusp of victory.

I don't think Dave is even voting for me, so setting this up as BM vs Dave is a wild stab in the dark.

I'm sticking with ABR, and that's final - we either lynch conf-scum today or it's game over, seems quite apt.

Confirm Vote: ABR
Quite clearly town is massively overselling yourself. I can see town!you making this choice in the game last night, so I can't really confirm you as scum over it, like many others in the thread have. It's making me very paranoid. You also massively overestimate your scumhunting abilities. It's really painful to read

You really never were able to convince me, nor anyone else of your flavour theory. It just didn't make sense to me. You couldn't have done anything different. It just sounds wrong. im sorry dude

I would say ABR sounds more like he thinks the game is lost due to you throwing than anything.

What does dave voting for you have to do with it?

I'm playing around with the idea of setting the lynch to someone entirely different from you on the chance it hits scum. Only problem is I really just want to lynch you and end the game. Vault is helping though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3367 (isolation #373) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3364, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3358, VaultDweller wrote:Claim time.

I am a 3-shot Investigator. I can investigate someone and see if they rigged the game within the last 2 nights (excluding jigsaw)
- Night 1 I did nothing
- Night 2 I investigated iDanyboy/bingle. I got a negative result
- Night 3 I investigated BM. I got a negative result

Discuss.
So me and Bingle are conftown (or Jigsaw)? Sweet!

And by the way, if anyone seriously thinks I'm freaking Jigsaw, in the survivor hood, and deliberately bussed my only cover on Day 1, then put myself in traps 2/3 nights, you're ribbing. :lol:

Also this confirms Jigsaw is not the only one placing traps, so our previous discussion about killing Jigsaw ending the traps was wrong. :idea:

And for what it's worth, I don't think Bingle/Idanyboy is Jigsaw either. Would his team bus him so hard if he was? Would he have just replaced out, with his team in such a strong position? Not convinced of that.
Confirmed town is a bit of an exaggeration. If scum sets 2-3 traps each night, then only 2-3 members of the 4 member team would show up as guilty. Minus jigsaw. So 1-2 members.

Well.. GuiltyLion and TSE think you did bus. And at least half the living thread does as well. Also putting you in traps has done nothing but help the scumteam. so..

You notice how hard it's been to lynch Bingle? He almost gets less votes than ABR. Calling him getting "bussed hard" is not exactly the case
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3370 (isolation #374) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3357, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3355, Battle Mage wrote:We may as well go out swinging at the most likely scum player. Anyone buying that ABR is some nonchalant frustrated town who is throwing the game today, after all the effort he has put in, is mad.
every single vote on you is 100% justified. to call voting you "throwing the game" is a terrible misinterpretation of the situation
Erm, like at least 1 of them is from scum, probably 2. :lol:

If you're town, you do have a genuine choice today between throwing the game and lynching me even though you basically know I'm town, or actually giving me the benefit of the doubt and having a chance of lynching scum. The defence of "You deserve to be lynched BM, because you were mean to me" or even "BM, you deserve to be lynched because you made a bad choice on a trap, despite otherwise playing a great obvtown game" ain't all that, but I won't labour the point.
I don't blame them for using this tactic to get you lynched.

Leave Morning/Ircher alive, have BM make a dumbass choice in a trap, lead a quicklynch. He'll probably continue being a bit of a prick in thread, you'll be able to accuse him of being arrogant and guilt-tripping Morning into thinking she's the biggest anti-town idiot in the game, and bam BM is lynched.

I would not feel sorry at all letting them get away with that. I am generally more agreeable to more pleasant players.

I would, however, feel a lot of regret if you're scum and I stopped your lynch.

I think you're probably not scum. But is it worth the risk? Is it worth joining you on ABR? Not to mention I'd prefer.. anyone else on your wagon, probably

My current guess if you're town would probably be that Pisskop/ABR are the less likely scum on you, whereas BB/Fire are the more likely scum.

I still think Dave gets added onto that as well based off how he's played in this game as a whole, as well as his voting pattern. The guy has only voted for Hectic and Drixx
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3372 (isolation #375) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3369, Battle Mage wrote:If you and me are both town, and we lose this game, I will be quite disappointed. Because with the flavour stuff, we really should have had it in the bag if we'd worked together. And I'm not JUST blaming you in that scenario - it's my responsibility too, for not being able to persuade you. But really, we made a big mistake yesterday not going with it. Look at the setup so far - 3 mislynches for a scum win? Do you really think a flavour solve which town can theoretically crack, is game-breaking? I actually think it's essential, and rewards town for engaging properly with the theme of the game.

And MT - I never managed to convince you of
anything
. I think that's also on both of us, because you never really gave me the benefit of the doubt on anything from Day 3 onwards. But if we lynch ABR and he flips Amanda Young, maybe you'll actually go on and win this game?
If you're town I'll be a bit disappointed as well. I think you had a good ability to seem town, but your arrogance is a huge turn off. You're like ABR confidence-wise, but a lot less fun to play with

Three mislynches + We played out the traps really poorly (see Hectic, pisskop traps) + We vig shot a townie. Yeah, it's a tough game. I don't think the game being tough is a good reason for the game to have a game-breaking flavour solve. Who does your flavour solve still implicate, anyway? You keep calling me part of the scumteam for some reason. I'll reread your big post if you put it in there dont worry

You convinced me of momo, to an extent. In my mind I more remember Hectic giving the case though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3373 (isolation #376) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3371, Battle Mage wrote:Do you look at every post I make with the intention of finding every possible way of disagreeing with everything? Regardless of alignment, you've made this really hard work :lol:

I don't care massively what TSE thought - given he replaced in and hadn't read the game at all, iirc? And this testimony presumably relies on Pisskop being town, which isn't guaranteed?

Bingle/Danyboy has been under pressure throughout - in a way which could indicate low-level scum, but unlikely to be a big scum power role.

It's possible I bussed, but it doesn't make any strategic sense. And also worth noting for future days, Firebringer is very familiar with my play as scum, and should know better than to be voting for me here. Although I don't know why I'm bothering to tell you this, as you won't ever listen to me anyway. :lol:

But I do maintain that, if you're scum, you've played exceptionally well in dominating the game, saving a buddy and avoiding much scrutiny.
Yeah and I don't think you've accepted being wrong a single time. Even after mislynching Xtoxm or giving scum two nightkills

I'm assuming Pisskop is town at this point, see earlier posts. Yeah TSE's reads aren't massively valuable to me. GL's are though

How does bussing not make any strategic sense???? What?

Stop putting the "if you're scum" bit at the bottom. If I'm scum you've already lost. There's no reason to talk to me if I'm scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3376 (isolation #377) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3374, Battle Mage wrote:I'm very pleasant! MorningTweet, you seem like a genuinely nice person. I don't know if you're town or scum. For me personally, your play has been immensely frustrating because it has seemed to undercut and undermine everything I've tried to do. And I do think the way you've done it has looked very anti-town at times. And I do think you single-handedly saved ABR yesterday - if you had backed his lynch, we would have got it done. It's definitely not a personal thing against you, so I'm sorry if you feel that way. As I say, if you're town, you've just made it incredibly hard work for me by fighting at every turn when we could have worked together productively. Although as I say, I'm not convinced you're town anyway. If you are town, you need to let the personal feelings towards me go, and play the game as it was intended (to try and lynch the player most likely to be scum).
We have clashing playstyles. Remember earlier in the game when you scumread me for making sorta pointless readslists that just have town on them? You said you value finding scum above all. I prefer townhunting. I'm not surprised we disagree on other things, like the mechanics of flavour solves. I am okay with us disagreeing, I don't find you to be anti-town for having vastly different opinions and reads to me. Unlike you towards me.

You know why I fight you so much? You've consistently been really high on my town list. We need to be in agreement to win, since I have always thought we're town together. ABR I also thought was town together with us. So... what would I logically do if my townreads are fighting? Yeah. I'm sorry that's just how I've read the both of you.

I can live with us being town and not being able to agree. What makes me genuinely frustrated is when you try to suggest that I'm throwing the game away for town just because I have different opinions to you. You think so highly of your solves and your reads, that those who are opposing them have to be scum or anti-town. I really do not vibe well with that mindset.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3377 (isolation #378) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3375, Battle Mage wrote:I did accept I was wrong about both those things (although the Xtoxm thing was because of ABR) - but I think this falls in the category of you either not reading my posts carefully because you have a personal issue with me and always want me to be wrong, or deliberately misrepping because you're scum.

GuiltyLion was a great player here - although if he did think I was scum, he was wrong about that.

I'm definitely not convinced you're town, so trying to get bragging rights off me that way isn't going to work. I'm 3 away from a lynch, with 2/3 scum not voting for me. You are incredibly active, but some people haven't posted yet. If you're scum, I expect you to be hammering here, not jumping on early.

And I mean, like, seriously dude - if you're lynching me because I was wrong about Xtoxm, and misplayed a trap, when we are 120 pages deep, I've got a cop-inno, and everything about my play has oozed town throughout, I don't know what to tell ya! But I don't think you can lynch me today on that basis, and blame me with the line "I didn't have any choice". Good town player sees bigger picture and doesn't allow scum decision-making to dictate their lynches (especially in a game with ~3 NKs a night).
Lol that first sentence... that is a trainwreck to read

Yeah he figured you bussed momo. Pretty strongly. According to PK, of course, but he also said that yesterday while he was alive I believe. It's a fair point, your case on momo was pretty reachy in hindsight

I don't really know what you mean by bragging rights. If i were scum, I'd just vote you and it'd be virtually guaranteed.

You're right that I should feel guilty about lynching you. It's basically giving up because I'm too frustrated with the game state to continue.

But if you're scum and I save you today then i'd be really upset lol. Almost so upset that I don't even really want to risk letting you live at all
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3380 (isolation #379) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3378, Battle Mage wrote:Less fun to play with than ABR? ouch, that one stings! Especially given how this game went earlier :lol:

Thankfully this is effectively my last game, as all this personal stuff is just a bit much for what is meant to be a bit of fun! :mrgreen:

On Momo, I think it was my case initially and Hectic jumped on early as he was keen not to be lynched. It wouldn't surprise me at all if you found him more persuasive than me, but I did start the move at least.

Yes I definitely don't want to lose sight of you as being potential scum (especially as I'm the only person who seems to acknowledge that is a possibility, which is quite scary....).

My flavour solve means ABR is scum, at least 1 of BBmolla and Pisskop is scum, and there is at least 1, but perhaps only 1 scum in cop-hood. Which means lynching from within the cop-hood today is kamikaze.
it wasn't right for Xtoxm/ABR to snap at you like they did. But now im not really surprised about it, in hindsight

Yeah it was something like that. I might have starting townreading you before it and I was convinced by it. Can't really remember now. Also I went with you on Xtoxm, cause I thought you had a convincing reason to lynch him. So there's 2 examples. Sort of.

ty for the reminder of the flavour thing, i'm gonna keep it in mind just on the off-chance it's actually right. Don't know if I can compromise on ABR yet though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3381 (isolation #380) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3379, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3376, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3374, Battle Mage wrote:I'm very pleasant! MorningTweet, you seem like a genuinely nice person. I don't know if you're town or scum. For me personally, your play has been immensely frustrating because it has seemed to undercut and undermine everything I've tried to do. And I do think the way you've done it has looked very anti-town at times. And I do think you single-handedly saved ABR yesterday - if you had backed his lynch, we would have got it done. It's definitely not a personal thing against you, so I'm sorry if you feel that way. As I say, if you're town, you've just made it incredibly hard work for me by fighting at every turn when we could have worked together productively. Although as I say, I'm not convinced you're town anyway. If you are town, you need to let the personal feelings towards me go, and play the game as it was intended (to try and lynch the player most likely to be scum).
We have clashing playstyles. Remember earlier in the game when you scumread me for making sorta pointless readslists that just have town on them? You said you value finding scum above all. I prefer townhunting. I'm not surprised we disagree on other things, like the mechanics of flavour solves. I am okay with us disagreeing, I don't find you to be anti-town for having vastly different opinions and reads to me. Unlike you towards me.

You know why I fight you so much? You've consistently been really high on my town list. We need to be in agreement to win, since I have always thought we're town together. ABR I also thought was town together with us. So... what would I logically do if my townreads are fighting? Yeah. I'm sorry that's just how I've read the both of you.

I can live with us being town and not being able to agree. What makes me genuinely frustrated is when you try to suggest that I'm throwing the game away for town just because I have different opinions to you. You think so highly of your solves and your reads, that those who are opposing them have to be scum or anti-town. I really do not vibe well with that mindset.
This game has been unusual for me, as I've been very confident on my reads - I'm not always as confident as town. I approach the game honestly, so if I'm town and I ain't got a clue, I'll just say that. It's because I believe you are smart, especially on the flavour stuff, and also that I see you are open-minded on a lot of players, the fact you are close-minded in relation to me when I'm pushing somebody like ABR, is scummy. Because I think that if you were town you would be open-minded on that as well, and would want to use your knowledge, rather than brush it under the carpet. I think your defence of ABR was really weak, and miraculously saved him yesterday. If he is scum, as I believe, we could have been in a strong position today. But it is what it is, and at the end of the game, you can see whether I was right or wrong.
I think your case on ABR was really weak. It's just kinda how it is. I'm now interested in checking who did join you on the ABR wagon yesterday though

You give me a lot of credit for stopping his lynch, like i singlehandedly prevented you from winning us the game basically. If my defense was so weak, why'd ABR get saved? Oh a miracle? okay then
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3382 (isolation #381) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Albert B. Rampage (6) - Battle Mage,
Vecna
, iDanyboy, pisskop, Gamma Emerald,
VaultDweller
(2 to lynch)
iDanyboy (4) - Morning Tweet, GeorgeBailey,
GuiltyLion
, Albert B. Rampage
Not voting (4) - davesaz, Blake Belladonna, BBmolla,
Drixx

Seems to support scum!ABR being teamed with the pool of nonvoters, {dave/Fire/BB}. Although they were so inactive I bet a lot of them didnt really comment on the wagons at all. A lot of them were in ABR's lynchpool as well i believe. I'd have to check if they actually said anything about the ABR/idany wagons. ungg

At the current moment I still am more favourable to the idea of not ABR and instead somebody else. I have a feeling you're not compromising on this though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3384 (isolation #382) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: the world with BM as town
town //
Morning Tweet I
VaultDweller - Eric Matthews
Battle Mage II
Bingle
Ircher

likely town //
Pisskop I - Xavier Chavez

in the middle //
Eddie Cain
Albert B. Rampage - Corbett Denlon

yikes //
BBmolla
Firebringer
Davesaz

I probably got some of that written down wrong. im tired

Who would you pick after ABR though. Since I don't buy into the whole flavour thing, the scumteam can still exclude ABR. Ex: BB/Fire/Dave/{Eddie,PK}. It might include him too. Kinda thinking it doesn't, at the very least there's higher odds elsewhere

Then again, if ABR flips town and THATS how we lose, at least you can't be upset with me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3385 (isolation #383) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3383, Battle Mage wrote:this is the problem really - people thinking that sort of thing is ok. But it is what it is - I'm done for this one. Although, as always, people will give me loads of shit during and post-game about how bad I played or whatever, the fact is I've played a good game here, had a good reads for the most part, and pushed hard to lynch scum.
the arrogance, saying that lynching town!me would be +EV for town, the quips with the :lol: after them in every single post.. it gets really tiring after a while. I don't know if you're doing it intentionally, but it at least feels like you try to piss people off on purpose. and i don't really get that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3404 (isolation #384) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3389, Eddie Cane wrote: I dont understand why your reads posts have tied Bingle's alignments with BM's.
Bingle not voting for BM + the added 2-shot part of the claim makes me not want to lynch him. I'd prefer the pool of people voting BM, minus ABR.

If I assume Bingle town, i can get Ircher town (reasonably). Vault IC. PK not lying about the trap, hopefully town. BM town. leantown on you. ABR more likely town than the rest of BM wagon. The replacement also doesnt make sense if he was about to win.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3405 (isolation #385) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3396, davesaz wrote:MT you said that extra traps would be coming, but from the mod's posts it doesn't look like that happened. Can you explain how you managed to escape a trap without having the consequences that you thought would happen?
Why is this something you're most curious about?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3409 (isolation #386) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

we also have to deal with the whole "scum can kill us en masse" thing. but we'll get there when we get there

also hi titus !!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3411 (isolation #387) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3407, davesaz wrote:
In post 3405, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3396, davesaz wrote:MT you said that extra traps would be coming, but from the mod's posts it doesn't look like that happened. Can you explain how you managed to escape a trap without having the consequences that you thought would happen?
Why is this something you're most curious about?
I'm not completely certain that it's not scum!you just skating away.
I mean good for town if you're town with a good explanation, not so good if you're scum on the way to a roflstomp.
im a bat with a trick or two up her sleeve. i can tell you that i knew the whole time there were not going to be any extra traps. check my messages at the end of d3 about the deadline
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3416 (isolation #388) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I asked Fire who he thought was going to be trapped last night. He listed "Ircher, TSE, and possibly ABR". Interesting that he thought there werent going to be very many traps, even though town should have thought thered be 5.

On the flip side though, that might be overthinking. He was probably just listing townreads. He still may be scum though

Pedit: Titus, Vault is an innocent child
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3421 (isolation #389) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3417, Titus wrote:Why did davesaz be a flash wagon in 3.5 that vanished as almost solid town
We PoEd dave as scum. we got some votes

and then dave was all like "You fools! I've been softing godfather cop this whole time by being silent! never lynch a cop claim!"

and that worked and we moved on

I think that's the one anyway
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3424 (isolation #390) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

BM is town. He made a bad choice last night, and scum are quickwagoning him because his choice was so scummy it seems impossible for town. But on further evaluation...

They left me and Ircher alive in hopes we'd help lynch him. Your slot also wants to lynch BM. Town!BM totally makes that choice too. He's quite the individual

Pisskop can possibly be scum.

Firebringer, BB, and dave are prime candidates. Dont know which one to choose though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3426 (isolation #391) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3423, Bingle wrote:I mean... He also said that he may or may not be able to clear Drixx on being the godfather and then never brought it up again and didn't actually claim, but yeah, that's the rough gist of what happened.
lol i forgot that part. I am very regretful Drixx was who we chose. I wonder if I could have swapped it if I had tried
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3429 (isolation #392) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Bingle's claim itself isnt worth extremely protecting. However, if we mislynch its game over. So every townie needs to be not lynched today

It's still feasible that Bingle could be scum I suppose. But I would prefer the other options
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3430 (isolation #393) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Drixx had a non investigative role. He could force other players to make choices in games the way he wants.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3431 (isolation #394) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Dave still hasnt told us who he's investigated, despite claiming yesterday...
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3439 (isolation #395) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So dave, can your role detect Jigsaw? Like does this mean Ircher is in fact a key holder and cannot be jigsaw
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3446 (isolation #396) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think you were L-2 BM

Battle Mage >> Pisskop, ABR, BBMolla, Firebringer
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3452 (isolation #397) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh I think you're right eddie, PK didnt actually vote

Yeah if BM/Vault/ABR are all town, the game would have ended huh?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3454 (isolation #398) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Coordinating 4 votes would be hard though yeah so I suppose maybe not.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3461 (isolation #399) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3456, Battle Mage wrote:co-ordinating votes to quick hammer in LyLo as scum is incredibly easy - I literally just won a game as scum doing that.
did you coordinate 4 votes in a large theme game? That could go horribly wrong and wouldnt be that easy to set up

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”