unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:22 am

Post by unwnd »

If anyone but Firebringer made post 38 I would call it town, but I do think Cobra making his presence known that he's an alt is a bit odd

I don't think it should matter honestly, just seems like something he could fall back on if things go sour for him; preemptive read
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:23 am

Post by unwnd »

Attention please stop posting so I may catch up thanks
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:28 am

Post by unwnd »

The Driver/Blade claims are pretty uninteresting but Brain Skies why did you say something like 'oh are we mass-claiming' in post 88
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:31 am

Post by unwnd »

If I may give my two cents on the ordeal: If you read the OP it states that Blades will be able to see candidates who want to choose them, so wouldn't it be more beneficial for Drivers to be more tight-lipped? If I'm reading another thing correctly, Driver/Blades need each other in order for abilities to work, and I think scum would rather just kill Drivers not in their faction because then they cause force a town Blade into cooperation

Or maybe I'm just high for dental work
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:35 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 352, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 348, unwnd wrote:The Driver/Blade claims are pretty uninteresting but Brain Skies why did you say something like 'oh are we mass-claiming' in post 88
It's a joke.
Not sure where the joke comes from when like 4/5 other posts clearly show people claiming? Still reading so not sure if you did or not, but do you think it has any significance?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:37 am

Post by unwnd »

Have looked at about 4 pages now and I think even in those 4 pages ManWithNoName looked like ManWithNothingToSay

VOTE: ManWithNoName
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:40 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 387, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 383, unwnd wrote:Have looked at about 4 pages now and I think even in those 4 pages ManWithNoName looked like ManWithNothingToSay

VOTE: ManWithNoName
Man’s got good vibes from the donkey Kong. I town read it.
Did you mean to say Donkey Kush or something wrt your last post about smoking a doink
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:42 am

Post by unwnd »

Cakez from the last game you played you weren't nearly as active. I'm not going to resign you to playing one way but your excitable levels are much higher, would you just say this is how you normally play compared to Weakest Link?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:44 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 406, Firebringer wrote:
In post 400, unwnd wrote:Cakez from the last game you played you weren't nearly as active.
he explained he just got out of other responsibilities because of covid lol. Did u read thaat
No probably not I go back to read a page then 5 more posts ping me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:45 am

Post by unwnd »

I think even in relation to his activity the word 'excitable' still matters, just a lot of zomg behavior when I felt in Weakest Link he was pretty clam and collected

Not a definitive tell, just adding to the proverbial thought hive that is the thread
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:55 am

Post by unwnd »

Thread activity for 22 people doesn't bother me, it just feels like a lot of what is being is said mostly comes from unfinished thoughts or leads to nowhere. I don't mind when conversation happens I just can tell you that continuing to read there is almost nothing that particularly stands out to me and I'm left with just leaning on tonal differences between players. Right now I have about 5-6 people who I townread on this alone and about 2-3 I scumread being Gamma/ManNoName/midwaybear
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:58 am

Post by unwnd »

NoName might just be like this and I doubt he cares if I'm voting him

VOTE: midwaybear

This however
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:00 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 463, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 461, unwnd wrote:NoName might just be like this and I doubt he cares if I'm voting him

This however
bad vote
I think his help and posts are extraordinarily bland and serve no purpose other than to look townie

But not
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:04 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 467, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 374, unwnd wrote:
In post 352, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 348, unwnd wrote:The Driver/Blade claims are pretty uninteresting but Brain Skies why did you say something like 'oh are we mass-claiming' in post 88
It's a joke.
Not sure where the joke comes from when like 4/5 other posts clearly show people claiming? Still reading so not sure if you did or not, but do you think it has any significance?
Full massclaims rarely (if ever) happen early Day 1.

I don't understand what you're asking in the second question.
Well it was a whirlwind of posts but there was drama between some of the claims, and based on you asking if there was a mass-claim or not it felt like you were paying attention to it all

In hindsight, but then you said it was just a joke, which I still don't understand how it could be. What's joking about asking for massclaims, when people are massclaiming
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:08 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 485, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 468, unwnd wrote:
In post 461, unwnd wrote:NoName might just be like this and I doubt he cares if I'm voting him

This however
bad vote
I think his help and posts are extraordinarily bland and serve no purpose other than to look townie

But not
bland, maybe, but first post came across as legitimate setup concern, and something like is analysis, not posturing.
Last game I played with him (shoot me, this is all I have), his confidence was unbridled. I think anyone trying to pull out a solve that early is either baiting the room for more reads or they're not really worried about it being wrong cause they're scum if that makes sense
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:14 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 503, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 490, unwnd wrote:
In post 485, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 468, unwnd wrote:

This however
bad vote

But not
bland, maybe, but first post came across as legitimate setup concern, and something like is analysis, not posturing.
Last game I played with him (shoot me, this is all I have), his confidence was unbridled. I think anyone trying to pull out a solve that early is either baiting the room for more reads or they're not really worried about it being wrong cause they're scum if that makes sense
how recently was this? because i was in his most recent towngame that just ended a few days ago, and he was certainly not confident there. also, where's he "trying to pull out a solve"?
Couple months ago? I was scum in that game. He had great town tone and the initiative was there but a lot his posting were bordering between uncertainty/blind confidence if someone pushed him. His blind confidence lead him to some good reads but he just didn't have the authority to push them. I probably used solve in a stupid way, I was basically trying to say I feel his statements are too confident from a perspective of having played with him and just in general
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:19 am

Post by unwnd »

I have to say if someone is impressed with Flavor Leaf you're gonna have to fill me in because my perspective is that he said he's gonna chillax/vibin then immediately started to engage someone aggressively
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:21 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 535, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 515, unwnd wrote:Couple months ago? I was scum in that game. He had great town tone and the initiative was there but a lot his posting were bordering between uncertainty/blind confidence if someone pushed him. His blind confidence lead him to some good reads but he just didn't have the authority to push them. I probably used solve in a stupid way, I was basically trying to say I feel his statements are too confident from a perspective of having played with him and just in general
he doesn't really play with as much confidence anymore, can say that from having tried to do the homework on him recently. but feel good about him being town this game.
I think we agree to disagree, but I dug you being on Gamma so I don't really have any beef with you atm
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:29 am

Post by unwnd »

Gamma is definitely an emotional player, but I agree with consensus that it's extra. The thing about Gamma is that his words usually come with emphasis. If he's getting heated it's usually for a decent reason, whether it be contesting someone on a read or having one of his own. Right now it seems directionless, and I think that's pretty true with the way he's been right now. His first post in RVS was a call against Dunn for claims etc then the last few posts were about what, people talking too much? Grr I'm mad at BM that's genuinely all I can remember. I think he's struggling and not in a good way
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:31 am

Post by unwnd »

I dislike that nobody had anything to say about Flavor Leaf despite me clearly asking

Until someone gives me a good reason I'm not letting scum have an excuse to townread him lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:37 am

Post by unwnd »

Maria what do you think about Flavor Leaf right now

I think Reagan is null ftr
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:39 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 603, midwaybear wrote:
In post 544, unwnd wrote:I think we agree to disagree, but I dug you being on Gamma so I don't really have any beef with you atm
Why do you think that reading me off of one game we played together(like half a year ago-ish) is reliable?
God has it been that long? Feels like only a few months ago

Do you still townread BM?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:51 am

Post by unwnd »

Gamma if you're town please don't make your feelings border on personal I will be able to read you better
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:54 am

Post by unwnd »

I think the more this goes on the more I'm willing to kill you both, because right now all I see is two people trying to undermine each other

Just ignore him, you've made it clear you don't like him and vice-versa, do you have any other reads?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:56 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 616, midwaybear wrote:I remember it started sometime in May, but after checking it ended in July.
About BM, I didn't really townread him. I just find the way he plays to be a little grating personally, but Cakez reasons didn't seem too substantiated to me. Considering that Cakez apparently only played in BM scum games, it's a bit weird. I like that Cakez backed off though, but neither of them are really confident reads rn.
Forgot to respond. Gamma/BM seems like a clear battle going on, what's your take on it?

Afk
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by unwnd »

This may be preemptive but if Gamma/BM were TvT, I feel scum would just let them bicker amongst themselves and then have two voting opportunities if one eats the other alive. What should be a showmatch with multiple people betting on the hypothetical winner just feels like circumstance and dealing with it. Part of the reason why I feel it's SvT is that you have this strange compromise between the two where most people agree that BM is being just as much of an ass as Gamma... but Gamma is the one getting the most 'scum' declarations and then BM is just being anti-town.

To the people who care: What makes them different. Gamma seems liable on account of his own behavior and BM is again just sorta rude. I don't know if I care for that after stepping back for a few. I'll be honest and say I can't differentiate their posts in the last three-four pages.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

Brian Skies wrote: Antitown, but is it scum?
Battlemage

Very Probably Scum
Gamma
Like this alone definitively irks me. I don't know Brian. If It's SvS then they're just hamming it up and loling in the scum PT, but I really buy Gamma's outbursts when he says things like 'hes a bad player i want him out' as that's just such a weak thing to accuse even your partner for. If I'm reading your readlist then you think if Gamma isn't scum then BM is next to go?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 785, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 779, unwnd wrote:This may be preemptive but if Gamma/BM were TvT, I feel scum would just let them bicker amongst themselves and then have two voting opportunities if one eats the other alive. What should be a showmatch with multiple people betting on the hypothetical winner just feels like circumstance and dealing with it. Part of the reason why I feel it's SvT is that you have this strange compromise between the two where most people agree that BM is being just as much of an ass as Gamma... but Gamma is the one getting the most 'scum' declarations and then BM is just being anti-town.

To the people who care: What makes them different. Gamma seems liable on account of his own behavior and BM is again just sorta rude. I don't know if I care for that after stepping back for a few. I'll be honest and say I can't differentiate their posts in the last three-four pages.
eh, i think that's a strange interpretation. I don't think most people have called me an ass - I certainly haven't been reprimanded by the Mod, or been offensive/rude. I think if people don't like me posting frequently, that's fine, and if people don't think I have good reads, again, that's fine. But you seem to be trying to re-ignite bad feeling here without actually drawing any meaningful conclusion which would positively affect the game, which I think is both unnecessary, and anti-town.

I think it's probably fair to point out that lots of people in this game have played with me before, and know this is how I play as town, and that's presumably what they are using to judge my alignment - rather than anything personal or inflammatory. Your assessment above is about as 'surface-level' as it gets, and doesn't engage with any of the actual reasons people are voting for Gamma - construing it purely as the direct result of my interaction with him is not a fair reflection.
I ask because I want to know, you're right I have no conclusion

I don't know what you mean by 'not engaging any of the actual reasons voting gamma' because I'm pretty sure they've boiled down to him being excessive and lack of substance
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 789, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 780, unwnd wrote:
Brian Skies wrote: Antitown, but is it scum?
Battlemage

Very Probably Scum
Gamma
Like this alone definitively irks me. I don't know Brian. If It's SvS then they're just hamming it up and loling in the scum PT, but I really buy Gamma's outbursts when he says things like 'hes a bad player i want him out' as that's just such a weak thing to accuse even your partner for. If I'm reading your readlist then you think if Gamma isn't scum then BM is next to go?
in addition to my previous post, 2 issues with this from my perspective.

1. You initially interpret Brian's post as meaning he thinks Gamma and I are both scum. That doesn't appear to be the case, but you make an assumption and attack, rather than asking the question in good faith.
2. You then switch tack, and interpret Brian's post as meaning he thinks at least 1 of me and Gamma are scum. Again, that doesn't appear to be the case, and this feels a bit like you pushing to set up multiple elims here.

FoS: Unwnd
I don't think you really thought about this post but I like it in hindsight because it seems unprepared
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

I am petty though

I think Brian Skies is scummy, I think his initial presence already irked me. When I confronted him about why he cared if people were mass-claiming, he fired back saying it was a joke. If we establish that I am petty and contentious, then I don't really think saying 'are we mass-claiming' seems in line of a joke, especially
when
people were claiming. I think he said that because he was afraid I viewed it as negative. Overall his behavior seems cautionary, he mentioned to me that yes, he was paying attention to the claims but I don't really know what it means. I think scum opt to busywork and hope people appreciate the effort instead of something coming from it. I can't see where Brian says as town 'oh yes, I was joking about mass-claiming' then said 'Well I was paying attention to the claims after all', like he even reiterated this in another post I'm too lazy to dig up.

Brian just happened to be someone who I already had issue with already conf biasing a few things in my head

VOTE: Brian Skies
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 791, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 788, unwnd wrote:
In post 785, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 779, unwnd wrote:This may be preemptive but if Gamma/BM were TvT, I feel scum would just let them bicker amongst themselves and then have two voting opportunities if one eats the other alive. What should be a showmatch with multiple people betting on the hypothetical winner just feels like circumstance and dealing with it. Part of the reason why I feel it's SvT is that you have this strange compromise between the two where most people agree that BM is being just as much of an ass as Gamma... but Gamma is the one getting the most 'scum' declarations and then BM is just being anti-town.

eh, i think that's a strange interpretation. I don't think most people have called me an ass - I certainly haven't been reprimanded by the Mod, or been offensive/rude. I think if people don't like me posting frequently, that's fine, and if people don't think I have good reads, again, that's fine. But you seem to be trying to re-ignite bad feeling here without actually drawing any meaningful conclusion which would positively affect the game, which I think is both unnecessary, and anti-town.

I think it's probably fair to point out that lots of people in this game have played with me before, and know this is how I play as town, and that's presumably what they are using to judge my alignment - rather than anything personal or inflammatory. Your assessment above is about as 'surface-level' as it gets, and doesn't engage with any of the actual reasons people are voting for Gamma - construing it purely as the direct result of my interaction with him is not a fair reflection.
I ask because I want to know, you're right I have no conclusion

I don't know what you mean by 'not engaging any of the actual reasons voting gamma' because I'm pretty sure they've boiled down to him being excessive and lack of substance
That's definitely not the case on Gamma. :eek: maybe not engaging is the wrong phrase, and it's not understanding? but then my question is, why are you so interested in BM vs Gamma if you don't care enough about solving Gamma to understand why people are voting for him?

Additionally I'm struggling to see your protown motive for going back to this argument now it has settled down.
I already gave my interpretation of Gamma and so has one hundred million people as well. Gamma is more infectious than coronavirus at this rate but I find (you) to be less substantiated therefore I brought up the fight (you) are engaging in
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

If I were you BM (I'm not), and I was town and people were scumreading this guy I am scumreading, I'd think a little more of who is my friend and who is just trying to gain credibility? You don't find it odd Brian Skies says you're just anti-town but seems pretty close to killing you in his ordered list?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 820, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 811, unwnd wrote:If I were you BM (I'm not), and I was town and people were scumreading this guy I am scumreading, I'd think a little more of who is my friend and who is just trying to gain credibility? You don't find it odd Brian Skies says you're just anti-town but seems pretty close to killing you in his ordered list?
nah, i havent interpretted his list in the way you have.
it reads to me that he just wants to criticise me personally, but doesn't actually think I'm scum.

and also nah, i'm not currently worrying too much about who is bussing and who is doing the Lord's work. it's day 1, let's elim scum and then go from there.
Yes and that's what I don't like lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 824, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 821, unwnd wrote:
In post 820, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 811, unwnd wrote:If I were you BM (I'm not), and I was town and people were scumreading this guy I am scumreading, I'd think a little more of who is my friend and who is just trying to gain credibility? You don't find it odd Brian Skies says you're just anti-town but seems pretty close to killing you in his ordered list?
nah, i havent interpretted his list in the way you have.
it reads to me that he just wants to criticise me personally, but doesn't actually think I'm scum.

and also nah, i'm not currently worrying too much about who is bussing and who is doing the Lord's work. it's day 1, let's elim scum and then go from there.
Yes and that's what I don't like lol
so are you saying you're just testing him to confirm that? I can live with that approach. My concern with you was you were misconstruing his post to suggest he did think I'm scum.
Thumbs up
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 767, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 654, unwnd wrote:
In post 616, midwaybear wrote:I remember it started sometime in May, but after checking it ended in July.
About BM, I didn't really townread him. I just find the way he plays to be a little grating personally, but Cakez reasons didn't seem too substantiated to me. Considering that Cakez apparently only played in BM scum games, it's a bit weird. I like that Cakez backed off though, but neither of them are really confident reads rn.
Forgot to respond. Gamma/BM seems like a clear battle going on, what's your take on it?

Afk
It's bizarre and my initial impression is that
Gamma is probably trying to sacc himself to make BM look better.

I could be wrong, but that's how it feels to me.
BM I just want to point out this post to you because maybe you missed it when you told me 'omg Brian is just insulting my play or whatever he doesn't think I'm scummy'
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 847, L4pe wrote:
In post 835, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 556, L4pe wrote:im willing to buy that the personal attacks are quite genuine

i just think theyre nai
What is this supposed to mean
reading the post explains the post
Anyone who makes me laugh is townread
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 825, borkjerfkin wrote:[5] SirCakez (Cabd, midwaybear, Fermis Flames, ManWithNoName, MariaR)
[4] Battle Mage (SirCakez, Firebringer, beeboy, Gamma Emerald)
[4] Gamma Emerald (REAGAN BUSH 84, Battle Mage, Brian Skies, Lady Lambdadelta)
Damn this is an awesome split

BM has the worst amount of people on his wagon so far from where I'm sitting
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by unwnd »

Maria can you tell tunn to stop posting in his scum PT
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

I mean my spelling typo subconsciously

I will tunn the dunn at the some point
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by unwnd »

God I fucking love when people agree with me, it gets me rock hard
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 875, Bell wrote:
In post 874, unwnd wrote:God I fucking love when people agree with me, it gets me rock hard

Town blk w/ me.
Only if ur hard as well :oops:
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 894, MariaR wrote:I'm not town.
Next game we play can you just say this upfront everytime so I don't have to drive myself insane
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by unwnd »

If this were any other game where its been roughly the same day when the game started and someone suggested lynching Cakez, I would say no

But 1000 posts seems like a pretty beefy amount of content, and if this keeps going I am not wanting to live in a 3000+ D1 game
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: SirCakez

I meant what I said before, and I do think he's scummy

Please do not let this thread divulge into that many posts
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think in this game the phases will become more relative to the night actions and a lot of what we're seeing with claim shenanigans/setup speculation replacing it

I agree with l4pe that hammering because it's 43 pages is well, not a reason

But it feels somewhat necessary, and something else in mind is the fact this game has a huge night phase tagged along with it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1070, Dunnstral wrote:Unless we think drivers are more willing to target unclaimed targets?
I see nothing that states Drivers give a negative benefit to (not) picking a blade, therefore I think just going with a townread is a perfectly fine strategy and will create some rapport between Driver/Blade anyway if they accept
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1066, Cabd wrote:I feel like most slots have posted alignment indicative content and given the play size and base, capping day one under 60 pages is a-fucking-okay.
I wholeheartedly believe this and will fight for it

I think scum would rather to be given more wriggle room and locking them into a decision when we have the numbers advantage benefits us
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1071, unwnd wrote:
In post 1070, Dunnstral wrote:Unless we think drivers are more willing to target unclaimed targets?
I see nothing that states Drivers give a negative benefit to (not) picking a blade, therefore I think just going with a townread is a perfectly fine strategy and will create some rapport between Driver/Blade anyway if they accept
Bumping this to newpage, because ego
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

I take back my thought about 'let's end the day', I think that was largely selfish and that I will have to adjust to the thread accordingly. I think what matters in these large games is not going back and re-reading all this nonsense, but just taking in small pockets of conversation that can build trust between two, three, four etc. people.

That being said, my trust is pretty low right now. I think it's odd (not discouraged) to give out townreads, because I see a lot of them but not really many people sorting out who's scummy. The thing is if the game goes on like this is that you'll have people within others activity and it will mostly become circles within circles of arguments and that's just impossible to fully cover until more people die. Right now, I am still most interested in Brian Skies. Maybe a little Flavor Leaf. Maybe it's my doubting paranoia as town but I find scum doesn't really wanna talk about other scum if they have to. Am I saying that makes Brian Skies/Flavor Leaf scum because of it? No, but I am saying that I would like to have others talk to me about if they think
I
am town. This is very much a chat room and I'm still trying to sort which of you I would invite to my DMs.

Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by unwnd »

Other passing thoughts to add to my blog

Who said they didn't like beeboy? I agree
I know nothing about Nora but her initial sheep behavior didn't ping me, I actually liked that small aggro from her onto uhh fuck who was it (see: problem of people posting too much)
I don't trust Maria right now
I think Cabd truly believes what he is saying and is very likely town, but I'm starting to doubt if it's right
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

Reagan I still disagree about midway, It's pure gut but something don't seem right. You make agreeable posts but I don't see your tenacity yet so I hesitate to townread you.
I think if Firebringer were town even if his shitposting would be more effective, pause for thought
Fermis is a constant presence but I find myself not really reading them, but something tells me they're alright
Dunn made two calls of provocation and everyone ignored it, why
Catching up doesn't ping me despite his posts up until now being mostly the joke
Sort Flavor Leaf now rather than later that is all I ask thanks

Gullotina/l4pe/ManWithNoName/Cobra Kai are all the same to me. I wouldn't doubt some scum being in there.

Huh that wasn't so bad
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

When I think about Cakez I feel it's very similar to problems I had with Gamma wherein they just make off-the-cuff posts which don't really seem premeditated. There's about like 4 posts in sequence of SirCakez lamenting his death and still clinging onto what he said before, but that is all very tiresome. What I don't understand (and this question goes out to both Gamma/BM if they are reading this) is that if you're so blindly convinced that the other is scum then why aren't you trying to convince anyone? It just doesn't really do any good sifting ad hominem and the like. I don't read One on Ones thinking 'this person was better in it', definitely not D1 either. I read it like an event happening in the thread and then it's my job to figure out what the event means in the long run
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1495, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1485, unwnd wrote:Reagan I still disagree about midway, It's pure gut but something don't seem right. You make agreeable posts but I don't see your tenacity yet so I hesitate to townread you.
I think if Firebringer were town even if his shitposting would be more effective, pause for thought
Fermis is a constant presence but I find myself not really reading them, but something tells me they're alright
Catching up doesn't ping me despite his posts up until now being mostly the joke

Gullotina/l4pe/ManWithNoName/Cobra Kai are all the same to me. I wouldn't doubt some scum being in there.

Huh that wasn't so bad
midway's out of his scumrange and really trying to figure things out, way he interacted with the cakez wagon showed legit concernat trying to figure out if it was a read people believed in or were just sheeping. this will be forgotten when he gets bored of the game on day 3.

i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

i think guillotina is likely town for reasons not worth getting into right now
If you're town he can be town, I don't think you'd reach out this far a mate
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1500, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1498, unwnd wrote:
In post 1495, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1485, unwnd wrote:Reagan I still disagree about midway, It's pure gut but something don't seem right. You make agreeable posts but I don't see your tenacity yet so I hesitate to townread you.

Huh that wasn't so bad
midway's out of his scumrange and really trying to figure things out, way he interacted with the cakez wagon showed legit concernat trying to figure out if it was a read people believed in or were just sheeping. this will be forgotten when he gets bored of the game on day 3.

i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

i think guillotina is likely town for reasons not worth getting into right now
If you're town he can be town, I don't think you'd reach out this far a mate
You mean midway can be town?
I've been vying my opinion about the two because he was the one to correct me about invalid meta, so yeah I stand by why I said
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:14 am

Post by unwnd »

Flavor Leaf you have a big ego and i believe it's dangerous if not checked
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:16 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1554, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1429, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1423, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1420, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:he doesn't need to be more readable lmao
Given I don’t agree (and iirc so do a few others) with ffer’s read there, I disagree with this notion.
the only one i remember suggesting he's scum is cakez and it wasn't much of a serious read. but he's town.
What is this in reference to
In post 1448, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1446, Will catch up later maybe wrote:tammy are you familiar with the game we are playing at all because i am not and could really use your help in figuring out wtf is going on

unfortunately my hydra partner kind of sucks so i'm hoping maybe that we could be friends and you can tell me thoughts and i can pretend they are my ideas all along so that he thinks that i'm bringing something to the table in this partnership
I spent the entire day today reading it if that's what you're asking.

If you're asking about setup, I'm just starting to wrap my head around the setup and how roles work and such. I posted a message at you earlier to see if you thought that some of the mechanics were somewhat similar to this game viewtopic.php?f=56&t=64547

I'm having a vague recollection of the mechanics of visitation and thought you might have ideas.

your hydra partners attempts to impersonate you suck.
*Not really game relevant but that was the second ever Large Theme I read on this site and it gave me all the nostalgia to see it*
In post 1496, unwnd wrote:When I think about Cakez I feel it's very similar to problems I had with Gamma wherein they just make off-the-cuff posts which don't really seem premeditated. There's about like 4 posts in sequence of SirCakez lamenting his death and still clinging onto what he said before, but that is all very tiresome. What I don't understand (and this question goes out to both Gamma/BM if they are reading this) is that if you're so blindly convinced that the other is scum then why aren't you trying to convince anyone? It just doesn't really do any good sifting ad hominem and the like. I don't read One on Ones thinking 'this person was better in it', definitely not D1 either. I read it like an event happening in the thread and then it's my job to figure out what the event means in the long run
Ok but I don't think Cabd is scum? So I don't know what you're getting at here.
Last I read you said gamma/BM were scumfucks correct me if wrong?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:20 am

Post by unwnd »

Yeah I just grabbed your ISO, it's been an exciting game

I'm willing to give you a chance, my post was not in relation to cabd but maybe I'm not speaking literal enough
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1551, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1495, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

town read, and like...exactly that, that mindset they're trying to push, or paranoia around me they're trying to create. why do they have paranoia? are they an alt? i don't know who they are.

This is a discredit attempt. Unwnd is scum. Bet.[
/quote]

BTW this is why his ego is dangerous

I'm just an avid game reader and I have second-hand experience u could say
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:33 am

Post by unwnd »

Yeah sorry mobile, it was flavor Leaf
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:24 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1595, Cabd wrote:Cake... reads of these four slots in particular, humor me....

Midwaybears
Nachomuffin (Catch up)
Fermis Flames
Firebringer
Townie (I've been convinced)
Null lean town
Lean town
Scummy :eek:
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:28 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1609, Cabd wrote:What if I told you there's exactly one scum in that list of five?
I'd probably agree
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:39 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1623, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1573, unwnd wrote:
In post 1551, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1495, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

town read, and like...exactly that, that mindset they're trying to push, or paranoia around me they're trying to create. why do they have paranoia? are they an alt? i don't know who they are.

This is a discredit attempt. Unwnd is scum. Bet.[
/quote]

BTW this is why his ego is dangerous

I'm just an avid game reader and I have second-hand experience u could say
"dangerous ego" would imply he's town here, though, no?
I would like him to be but right now I cannot read Flavor Leaf on suspension of disbelief. I think his content lacks and I want to seperate him from Don Corgi whatever and just Regular Mafia Guy. See that's why ego is bad, I don't read anyone special unless I either a) Have experience with you b) The game has progressed beyond D1 and you've established yourself to me and we've clearly not hit b) so why should he be treated untouchable?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:41 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1626, Gamma Emerald wrote:hmm yeah don't like unwnd's current posting. Also recall not being a fan of how he handled me vs. BM
Name a game you've scumread me once Gamma and have been right. I'm saying this to you because this is what, the 3rd game I've played with you? I don't think you've ever townread me once in them lmao
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:43 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1622, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1606, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1414, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1408, Gamma Emerald wrote: He also does little as scum
When he does do stuff though, I think him actually showing the level of engagement he is is actually a town tell
good to know, that takes away some of my reservation there
Not sure why both of you seem to be overlooking that Dunnstral can just be engaged scum?
it's not that he's unegaged as scum
his scum play just has the slick and easy vibe where it doesn't feel like he's really analyzing to his full capacity
(I might be wrong, it's been a while since I've really tried to show my Dunn reading chops)
I 100% disagree with this and I know the people who know him would too
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:48 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1639, Noraa wrote:
In post 1394, Bell wrote:@cabd we could all easily be wrong. :P
This post pings scum.
In post 1432, Bell wrote:Myb /:
She is actually wagoned and eliminated a lot as either alignment I think. But that’s not a great reason to hesitate, mostly trying to control for every post pinging me and trying to determine her alignment through that.

Not easy. *sigh*
Oh yes. She is always eliminated early. That sure doesn't say absolutely anything about her. Let's just lim her cuz ???
In post 1444, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:l4pe is scum btw
I didnt like their stance in the BMvGamma. Their way of stopping the whole "fight" was weird.
In post 1471, unwnd wrote:I take back my thought about 'let's end the day', I think that was largely selfish and that I will have to adjust to the thread accordingly. I think what matters in these large games is not going back and re-reading all this nonsense, but just taking in small pockets of conversation that can build trust between two, three, four etc. people.

That being said, my trust is pretty low right now. I think it's odd (not discouraged) to give out townreads, because I see a lot of them but not really many people sorting out who's scummy. The thing is if the game goes on like this is that you'll have people within others activity and it will mostly become circles within circles of arguments and that's just impossible to fully cover until more people die. Right now, I am still most interested in Brian Skies. Maybe a little Flavor Leaf. Maybe it's my doubting paranoia as town but I find scum doesn't really wanna talk about other scum if they have to. Am I saying that makes Brian Skies/Flavor Leaf scum because of it? No, but I am saying that I would like to have others talk to me about if they think
I
am town. This is very much a chat room and I'm still trying to sort which of you I would invite to my DMs.

Im null on Brain. Flavor had a funky push on me that seemed rather like an overreaction.
If Cake really is scum, I take that as an attempt to shift wagons from Flavor.

I dont like the hydra and will catch up later's convo. The hydra looks funky.

CATCHING UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bolded is a very interesting take, my own interpretation is that nobody gave a shit I complained. What made you think this?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:58 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1647, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1633, unwnd wrote:I would like him to be but right now I cannot read Flavor Leaf on suspension of disbelief. I think his content lacks and I want to seperate him from Don Corgi whatever and just Regular Mafia Guy. See that's why ego is bad, I don't read anyone special unless I either a) Have experience with you b) The game has progressed beyond D1 and you've established yourself to me and we've clearly not hit b) so why should he be treated untouchable?
i'm not treating him as untouchable but would say his content has been
fine
so far and don't understand why you're bringing him up other than non-specific paranoia
I actually don't think it's fine, it's self-serving and lazy. A lot of his response to me is that 'oh man is this guy weird or what? Don Corgi here telling you how it is #chill vibes'. I also agree with nora that I wasn't thrilled by his push either, and I think if you're gonna be that way you'd be a bit more

Involved? But he's not. He makes posts and then expects everyone to stop and read them, if he really has issues with noraa he could've picked out probably two or three different instances to set her aside and get more out of her, but instead it's almost as if he's moved on lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:01 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1646, Noraa wrote:
In post 1645, unwnd wrote:What made you think this?
Flavor's push on me was bad and last game I was in with him, he openly admitted post game that he tried to set me up.
I agree his push was bad

Wanna vote him with me?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:05 am

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

Yes ma'am
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:53 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1968, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1563, unwnd wrote:Flavor Leaf you have a big ego and i believe it's dangerous if not checked
Dangerous even if checked, what you on
p#1652 of mine
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:54 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1966, Cobra Kai wrote:VOTE: noraa

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS
I have to say this is out of character from what I've read of you, I figured you were biding your time and collecting info to reveal

Not joining the mosh pit
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:59 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2000, Noraa wrote:
In post 1996, Flavor Leaf wrote:Annoyed, and scum reading Noraa more because I pushed and voted them a long time ago, and they didn’t really acknowledge it then, not now. I’m down to move onto Day 2 with the wagon
your SR was conditional. You later acknowledged you didn't see a post, no?
I dunno my conf bias might be kicking this seems like a pretty good point from noraa
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:00 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2005, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1626, Gamma Emerald wrote:hmm yeah don't like unwnd's current posting. Also recall not being a fan of how he handled me vs. BM

I’ll look back on that.

I could actually see Unwnd playing the way they are to try and get momentum elsewhere, but failing to do so, which could mean Unwnd, Sircakez team
I don't think you truly believe that someone who was within L-2 would be considered something any other 4 scum members would risk their life for. No, Cakez would go down for the cause and then cause the most amount of distraction.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:14 am

Post by unwnd »

Godddamn even bumping up my amount of posts I feel like I've been hung out to dry

Guys I'm secretly [renowed MafiaScum Player here], please listen to my subjective opinions about the state of the game because I have flair underneath my name

VOTE: Firebringer
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:15 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2046, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2038, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2036, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1815, Battle Mage wrote:also, what a boon if we avoid a 100 page day 1!
What you call me?
yes, please help flip noraa so we can end this, then come and pay me a visit for some sweet immunity
I was the first to vote Noraa and push her as scum this game, course I’m backing it. I’m already voting her.

Lol at her and Unwnd trying to start a wagon on me and absolutely nothing happened
It's fear, but not in a good way
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:15 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2051, Fermis Flames wrote:Cabd

Midway's actually bugging me.

What's happening to my townpile???
Oh ho but a chance I see???
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:18 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2058, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2048, SirCakez wrote:unwnd could be scum
That what I’m saying. They could be town too, though, maybe they got a bad case of the Flavor Fever.

Am I who they called Don Corgi?
Good doggy
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:20 am

Post by unwnd »

Flavor Leaf if you were any other player, if your name was joelikesmafia38289 and this were a newbie game

I'd still probably look into your behavior. Do you think it's different?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:21 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2054, Cobra Kai wrote:Why Firebringer? He has a very weird positioning if scum.
You sorta just said why I think it's firebringer, not withstanding that he's just weird. I honestly do not think scum has even gotten close to sweating this phase, even in the chance Cakez=scum
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:24 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2082, Cobra Kai wrote:I hear what you’re saying Noraa. But you’re still being meek.

Ninja-
Interesting unwnd. Care to elaborate more?
This is the like the perfect game for Firebringer to excel in and he remains to be unseen. It's kinda hard to go further than that but I think it makes sense
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:26 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2080, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2072, unwnd wrote:Flavor Leaf if you were any other player, if your name was joelikesmafia38289 and this were a newbie game

A newbie would never play the way I am here. It’s impossible. They don’t know the core game like I do.
The point I was making is that this isn't about you, I would scumread this behavior from anyone else as well lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:27 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2096, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 2090, unwnd wrote:
In post 2082, Cobra Kai wrote:I hear what you’re saying Noraa. But you’re still being meek.

Ninja-
This is the like the perfect game for Firebringer to excel in and he remains to be unseen. It's kinda hard to go further than that but I think it makes sense
the funny thing is i'm reading firebringer in that game cakez linked and it's like...a copy
I missed it, is this a good or bad thing?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:30 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2102, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2095, unwnd wrote:
In post 2072, unwnd wrote:Flavor Leaf if you were any other player, if your name was joelikesmafia38289 and this were a newbie game

A newbie would never play the way I am here. It’s impossible. They don’t know the core game like I do.
The point I was making is that this isn't about you, I would scumread this behavior from anyone else as well lol

I don’t believe you would push it the way you have been in that scenario, though, is the point I’m trying to make. Your “paranoia” and read on me, is specifically because you as scum want to make sure i don’t pick up momentum, or you as town, want to make sure that I don’t sweep under the radar as scum.

Either possibilities are never done to a newbie
I think you're either not getting what I'm saying or misconstruing it to make it look better for you. What is it you see in noraa that remains to be the reason you initially voted her? Her early content is vastly different from how she is posting now.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:33 am

Post by unwnd »

You definitely are misconstruing it if your only point always turn to 'I would not do this, because I am Flavor Leaf' when I've said now, consistently, this is not about
you
. I think this type of conversation is what you want so in the chance I just have seated paranoia, at least humor in the aspect of what I asked about noraa
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:35 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2107, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 2100, unwnd wrote:
In post 2096, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 2090, unwnd wrote:

Ninja-
the funny thing is i'm reading firebringer in that game cakez linked and it's like...a copy
I missed it, is this a good or bad thing?
In post 1924, SirCakez wrote:Here
Read this game
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=77774
Gorkington pulled the same crap Cabd is doing this game, I got super frustrated and pissed off there too, and then because of the setup Gorkington basically single handedly cost most of the town the game when I got elimmed
And he had the same bullshit overconfidence
he was scum, kept calling cakez mislynch bait
Noted
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:39 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2115, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2105, unwnd wrote:

I don’t believe you would push it the way you have been in that scenario, though, is the point I’m trying to make. Your “paranoia” and read on me, is specifically because you as scum want to make sure i don’t pick up momentum, or you as town, want to make sure that I don’t sweep under the radar as scum.

I think you're either not getting what I'm saying or misconstruing it to make it look better for you. What is it you see in noraa that remains to be the reason you initially voted her? Her early content is vastly different from how she is posting now.
It was the way she tried to act natural and play and troll around with the rest of us.

It wasn’t natural, and I believe her entrance is scum indicative.

I’m also in a game that just finished with the Mod here, and I had the same exact spot happen with them. Shortly after I entered the game, I called Bork/hydra scum, and I was right, but they didn’t end up getting faded until final 4, in which I was also in. They played differently after I called them out too, but i just got disc tracked, similar to what happened here when I pushed onto you.

So I know my guts strong right now.

I also replaced into a game recently Night 1, as odd night Vig, and shot scum correctly. My mech net slipped, but I also gut read Battle Mage correctly as town, even in a weird POE, but then I died.

So I’m honestly happy to follow my gut here onto Noraa.

Worst case scenario, she flips town, and we move onto Day 2.

Her pushing me like she did and nobody joins but you, looks incredibly scummy. And I’m thinking there’s a possibility of 2 scum on my 2 person wagon, but it’s probably more 1, i currently think it’s Noraa.
She's shown a bit Devil-May-Care since then in my opinion. Her early behavior was close to trolling but now it's mostly contained of people not believing her and wanting to prove people that she's town. What do you make of this?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:41 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2119, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2109, unwnd wrote:You definitely are misconstruing it if your only point always turn to 'I would not do this, because I am Flavor Leaf' when I've said now, consistently, this is not about
you
. I think this type of conversation is what you want so in the chance I just have seated paranoia, at least humor in the aspect of what I asked about noraa
You aren’t pushing why I would or wouldn’t do something, you’re saying if I was a newbie how you would read it. I get omitted from that scenario.

I’m arguing it because I think it’s a wrong assertion.

I hard disagree you would act the same against a newbie posting like I am. One) it’s impossible for a newbie to post the way I am here. It just is. Two) you’re getting hung up on irrelevant facts, and twisting this how you want
I'm over it, I've seen how you dismantle assertions and I won't be victim of the same thing
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:46 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2130, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2123, unwnd wrote:
In post 2115, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2105, unwnd wrote:

It was the way she tried to act natural and play and troll around with the rest of us.

It wasn’t natural, and I believe her entrance is scum indicative.

I’m also in a game that just finished with the Mod here, and I had the same exact spot happen with them. Shortly after I entered the game, I called Bork/hydra scum, and I was right, but they didn’t end up getting faded until final 4, in which I was also in. They played differently after I called them out too, but i just got disc tracked, similar to what happened here when I pushed onto you.

So I know my guts strong right now.

I also replaced into a game recently Night 1, as odd night Vig, and shot scum correctly. My mech net slipped, but I also gut read Battle Mage correctly as town, even in a weird POE, but then I died.

So I’m honestly happy to follow my gut here onto Noraa.

Worst case scenario, she flips town, and we move onto Day 2.

Her pushing me like she did and nobody joins but you, looks incredibly scummy. And I’m thinking there’s a possibility of 2 scum on my 2 person wagon, but it’s probably more 1, i currently think it’s Noraa.
She's shown a bit Devil-May-Care since then in my opinion. Her early behavior was close to trolling but now it's mostly contained of people not believing her and wanting to prove people that she's town. What do you make of this?
Just as likely, if not more likely, to come from scum than town.

The trolling seemed fake, and this is in comparison to what I know of her as a player. It seemed like she was trying to actively troll as a gameplan probably, and then it came back to bite her.

Now she’s in survival mode.

She even tried to push a bad wagon onto me when I wasn’t around, but absolutely nobody but so she moved elsewhere.

If she’s town, I’m going after you next, so if you’re scum trying to white Knight Noraa, but really happy to have her dead, pick a different play.
I don't know what to say about myself other than 'you're wrong', but I don't think it's the greatest look for two supposed scumreads of your only be the ones in contention with your posts. Isn't it a bit uncanny to you? Why would I or Noraa risk ourselves in that way? I see ever so slightly what you think about Noraa, but we are the not the same people and I have my own agenda. It's not about whiteknighting or anything like that.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:50 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2146, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve already stated i think it’s more likely only 1 of you are scum, so i don’t get what you’re pushing with that “not a good look” thing.
I just think that's really convenient to line up your reads like that. I think the only relation me and Noraa have is disliking you, but you're treating us within the similar range. I don't like this and I find your reasoning to still be half-hearted, especially with 'well it's d1 so I'm not gonna worry if I'm wrong I'm wrong'. There's nothing inherently bad about having confidence, but I seriously don't know where it comes from and why I'm just
supposed
to believe it.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:59 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2169, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2154, unwnd wrote:
In post 2146, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve already stated i think it’s more likely only 1 of you are scum, so i don’t get what you’re pushing with that “not a good look” thing.
I just think that's really convenient to line up your reads like that. I think the only relation me and Noraa have is disliking you, but you're treating us within the similar range. I don't like this and I find your reasoning to still be half-hearted, especially with 'well it's d1 so I'm not gonna worry if I'm wrong I'm wrong'. There's nothing inherently bad about having confidence, but I seriously don't know where it comes from and why I'm just
supposed
to believe it.

It’s not my fault you guys see that
I’m confident

Me being confident and me being confident on my Day 1 reads do not have to be together as you are pushing them to be.

You think I’m far more solid on the reads than I actually am,
and it feels incredibly contrived or overreactions by both of you.
Alright but don't you see the problem here, you just said 'I am confident', then in the 3rd sentence said 'I'm not actually not that confident'. Which is it? This is my own interpretation of confidence but I find when people are sure they want something out of it. Look at Cabd and his confidence towards Cakez. It's been blood sweat and tears. Not all players need to display it in that way but if I felt really strongly about something I would like to either confirm my suspicions or start leading arguments that I think can convince others to vote with me. So far, I think you've mostly sat here and said you're confident but frankly your arguments don't give me that vibe. I'm starting to think you don't believe your own bullshit as well.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:05 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2182, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2178, unwnd wrote:
In post 2169, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2154, unwnd wrote:
supposed
to believe it.

It’s not my fault you guys see that
I’m confident

Me being confident and me being confident on my Day 1 reads do not have to be together as you are pushing them to be.

You think I’m far more solid on the reads than I actually am,
and it feels incredibly contrived or overreactions by both of you.
Alright but don't you see the problem here, you just said 'I am confident', then in the 3rd sentence said 'I'm not actually not that confident'. Which is it? This is my own interpretation of confidence but I find when people are sure they want something out of it. Look at Cabd and his confidence towards Cakez. It's been blood sweat and tears. Not all players need to display it in that way but if I felt really strongly about something I would like to either confirm my suspicions or start leading arguments that I think can convince others to vote with me. So far, I think you've mostly sat here and said you're confident but frankly your arguments don't give me that vibe. I'm starting to think you don't believe your own bullshit as well.
Just because I can’t yet put it into words doesn’t mean I’m not confident. Cabd and I are different players as well, and I don’t think he should be that confident on Cakez, nor do I think he is as confident as he lets out to be with it.

I am confident this game, that doesn’t mean I have to have the whole scum team caught Day 1. I’m working on progressing my reads and evolving them, having each connection become more complex until the game makes more sense. Flips will need to happen because their are plateaus.
Didn't you say that you think I could be scum with Cakez trying to protect him? ...Did something change with your Cakez read?

If you're an experienced player, you do know what FUD is right. All I see is FUD from you lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:11 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2191, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1255, Guillotina wrote:Cakez wagon feels LHF, I'm not voting there now.

I'm gonna ISO the other wagons.
In post 1398, Guillotina wrote:I'm definitely not voting Cakez today. The guy is getting pushed based on an evidence claim that Cabd cannot present due to site's rules.
In other words, if they cannot be presented they don't exist! Imagine if we could convict people based on non corroborated proof in real life! A lot more people would be in jail!

We gotta take his word for it? Like hell I will, I don't know this guy!

We either find real evidence to yeet Cakez or vote someone else.

Good night!
In post 1685, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1639, Noraa wrote:
In post 1394, Bell wrote:@cabd we could all easily be wrong. :P
This post pings scum.
Your post pings scum.

Not only because you didn't elaborate why in the same post, so the intention was not bring awareness but to shade, but it also raises some questions.

Do you think we could all not be easily wrong? If so, why?

What information do you have to assume all people could be right? And if you think everyone could be right why did you vetoed Sircakez yeet?

For the record: im not saying everyone could be right or wrong, im saying that Bell got a point and throwing shade at Bell for it is scummy.

VOTE: Noraa
In post 1896, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1765, Cabd wrote:I will self-vote tomorrow if I'm wrong, which will reveal my info in a mod-confirmed way and put us down two town plus whoever dies to night kill but whatever. At least you'll have all the info. And see exactly why I am doing what I am doing.

Cakez man I am sorry RNG fucked you over bud but like, we can hug after your team shoots me night one in the dead thread and make up and play footsies.
If you are this sure to bet your own life on it by compromising to self-vote. I'll bite.
If he flips green with an important ability, i'll be mad. Crown Prince level mad.

VOTE: SirCakez

It’s this trajectory for me. It looks like they know Cakez is town, but want you to push through it while it’s known they were against it, but then they jumped on both Noraa and Cakez. I think Noraa looks like a bus vote, but then it got hot, so they finally accepted they will need to join Cakez.
I don't think this is terrible, what are your thoughts on other topics that haven't really been talked about? Someone like Firebringer/l4pe/Beeboy/Dunn; You told me you thought Brian was null last we talked because he wasn't fluffing

Despite my claims against you, I almost always want someone to be town. I enjoy dunking scum but I rely on how much I trust the people around me, and get frustrated when I don't. Suffice to say, I don't really trust many people.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:20 am

Post by unwnd »

If you trust his reads from memory he said he liked noraa?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:21 am

Post by unwnd »

Just saying, I am really happy I do about 100 posts and I still wouldn't be clogging the thread. I've always wanted to play unhinged, and in my underwear
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:29 am

Post by unwnd »

Alrighty then

I've done my part for now, yes I want to be unhinged but I don't want to be careless.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2325, Cabd wrote:I am... here.

An actual keyboard, and a mouse.

I am going to write the cakez casewall. And like... three people are gonna read it. And then we're probably gonna chase shines elsewhere while I'm practically dead on the table.
I re-read Cakez. I am listening
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

Uh this LLD wagon seems largely made up of people who wanted Cakez dead but I don't see many of them saying Cakez was redeemed
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

Right, and 6 of them were people already on Cakez.

I don't know what's going on
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2391, Bell wrote:tbh, it's not a very good wagon from my blind town perspective.
Everytime you post I just think 'yes' and by george you've done it again man
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2396, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2385, unwnd wrote:Uh this LLD wagon seems largely made up of people who wanted Cakez dead but I don't see many of them saying Cakez was redeemed

This is false.

One is Cakez.

Fire, myself, and Brian haven’t been on Cakez, have we? Brian effectively was a big part of this wagon gaining steam because I saw interest alongside me, and mindmelded on the Cabd getting pinged by the one we didn’t expect.

So that leaves Maria and Reagon, who are you referring to?
You never voted Cakez but you did approve of his death before, then only recently have you changed your mind. Brian hasn't had much input. I would love an actual votecount to attest this
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by unwnd »

Man I really hate Flavor Leaf's posting please someone tell me why he's townread he's so full of himself
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2412 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

It's like actually making me angry
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2414, MariaR wrote:
In post 2406, unwnd wrote:Man I really hate Flavor Leaf's posting please someone tell me why he's townread he's so full of himself
Na his narrative is dreadfully obvious even more so if you think about it from a Wolf Cakez POV. I shouldn't need to go into details on this though.
This gives me slight assurance about you
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2421, MariaR wrote:
In post 2417, unwnd wrote:
In post 2414, MariaR wrote:
In post 2406, unwnd wrote:Man I really hate Flavor Leaf's posting please someone tell me why he's townread he's so full of himself
Na his narrative is dreadfully obvious even more so if you think about it from a Wolf Cakez POV. I shouldn't need to go into details on this though.
This gives me slight assurance about you
No need to worry friend~
Well now that you've used the tilde I'm worried again...
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

Motherfucker I will axe you, forget about hatcheting
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2437 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by unwnd »

I dunno FL, I think if you had your way you'd just say 'hey man I'm wrong and I was just doin' me' and everyone would just be like slurp slurp slurp yes yes of course it makes perfect sense
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2435, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
is being full of himself scummy? i like the way he's looking at things even if some of it is a little out there. recent posts where he was looking at peoples' trajectory on cakez was good, an eye for big picture stuff, what people are doing as the game progresses. you keep mentioning some dislike of him that seems almost entirely based in stylistic issues and never crosses the bridge to scum
You're a good president appeasing to the will of the people

I think FL is someone who is absolutely honed into his behavior. I think he will use this as scum if he has to. Why am I lead to believe he wouldn't? The goal of the game(as scum) is to misrepresent others and make yourself look good, and what annoys me is that there is clear discrepancy in what he says and uh what comes of it. Again, he attested to letting Cakez die and then somehow spun it where (I) could be just trying to save Cakez and then tagged his old Noraa along with it. When I tried to confront him on why it didn't make sense, I felt like I was not really getting anywhere. Sure, he responded. Sure, we talked. Did I learn why he thought me and Noraa suddenly made sense? Nah. He just kept close to his established presence and the way I am supposed to believe he plays the game. I think Fermis said it best in that he's playing devil on the shoulder
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

If you take away Flavor Leaf from himself he's just a mafia player who thinks too much of one's own ability

And that in turn leads to hubris. See, if hubris is all he had then I'd be posting differently about him. Nothing wrong with confidence, I said it before. I think it's insidious however, and I can't shake that damn feeling
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2476 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2473, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:you again keep making these posts undermining him that also imply he's town
Who me? I don't think insidious is a way I'd describe someone to be town
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

Yeah not exactly what I meant but before I ducked out and told myself I did enough

Then I saw FL somehow getting a LLD wagon going and I just felt something stir in me. I actually have zero opinion about LLD, and frankly Brian joined it who was also in my crosshair so yeah
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2489, midwaybear wrote:reads
Bell, Gamma, BM
Cabd, Dunn, Maria, beeboy
Comfortable
Fermi, unwnd, Brian
Regan, cobra
Flavor, l4pe, Gullo, noraa, LLD, firebringer, MWNN, Cakez, catchup

will catch up later

If you're trying to get a read on the whole game

Don't. It's gonna mess you up. I'll be honest and say I got nothing out of this
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

Cakez what do you think about the LLD wagon? Granted your own survivial is still at stake, I don't know what else to think about you. I think if you're town you should give me something to chew on or some sort of legacy post; those are helpful
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

Not that the game is about myself, but I think it would be worthwhile to discuss your read on me, or have a dialogue. I'm not ready to vote you quite yet.

You mentioned something before in the last game we played, wherein you sacrificed yourself because you thought my appeal at the end was townie (as with my claim). This is a different game however. I think you are a very viable lynch candidate yet you have kept me at arm's length for quite some time. What I'm lacking from you in particular is just the independent thought about things. If you feel pressured and are just flailing your arms before you sink, then that just gives me nothing if 12 people are wrong. It's frustrating when nobody listens to you but I want to.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2527, unwnd wrote:Not that the game is about myself, but I think it would be worthwhile to discuss your read on me, or have a dialogue. I'm not ready to vote you quite yet.

You mentioned something before in the last game we played, wherein you sacrificed yourself because you thought my appeal at the end was townie (as with my claim). This is a different game however. I think you are a very viable lynch candidate yet you have kept me at arm's length for quite some time. What I'm lacking from you in particular is just the independent thought about things. If you feel pressured and are just flailing your arms before you sink, then that just gives me nothing if 12 people are wrong. It's frustrating when nobody listens to you but I want to.
Big ass ninjas, this was at SirCakez
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2527, unwnd wrote:Not that the game is about myself, but I think it would be worthwhile to discuss your read on me, or have a dialogue. I'm not ready to vote you quite yet.

In post 2539, SirCakez wrote:

I don't really have much of a read on you maybe light scum for some post you made earlier I didn't like I forgot what
You haven't really tried to engage me at all this game so I haven't really felt enticed to
Now is the time
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2548, SirCakez wrote:Ok unwnd what do you want to know?
TBH, anything you wanna talk about. A bit earlier I wordvomited some random thoughts I had to put them out there, so feel free to not worry about the presentation
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2561, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2551, unwnd wrote:
In post 2548, SirCakez wrote:Ok unwnd what do you want to know?
TBH, anything you wanna talk about. A bit earlier I wordvomited some random thoughts I had to put them out there, so feel free to not worry about the presentation
Oh ok
Talk to me about FL and Brian
I've talked a lot about them. May I ask what piques your interest with these two before I continue further? I have no issue with reiterating my thoughts.
Since you're an outside perspective tell me why you think I'm a viable elim[./quote]

I've been sitting here and mostly thinking that this game just being really long and arduous is just how it's going to be, but reality seeps in and I realize that is not what I want. The hyperposting is not particularily boding well for me either, I'm just doing it so I don't fall behind. I think the more we continue to do this the more lurkscum exists in the background, which can be bad especially if town is on the wrong track. If I am lead to believe they are and you're just dying as a miselim, then I would want to sort things out and have a better picture instead of letting the wagon go through with nobody being accountable. My last game I played as town is becoming eerily similar where D1 is this huge, incoherent mess of splintering thoughts and then the thread slowly loses traction and nobody actually wants to dig through D1 to figure out what the fuck happened.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2565, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i strongly agree with what LLD just said
-Nacho
+1 to this btw
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

@SirCakez

I think my problems with Brian are a bit synonymous to Flavor even if they're different people. Right now my reasoning on them is that while my trust varies between people, I can't see a 1000+ D1 game having a lot of scum adding to the confusion, I think this is most likely town's undoing. Where does that come in with you? I think you're either part of the cause or just one of the people scum has decided this is your job. For your sake, I believe in the former not the latter. That isn't to say there isn't scum posting, but this is where I'd like to realign a few things. When it comes to the game I like honing on the bigger picture, and trying to weed out hidden agendas/motives. Right now because of the environment this is a very easy game to just post whatever and get away with it. This goes into my point of Brian/Flavor.

I really am starting to think you're not the right lim and I may be biased and influenced from other factors. If that is lead to be true, then I would rather push Brian/Flavor because they have said a few things I don't approve of. I think the reason Flavor has gone so long (in relation to the amount of posts made) without any checking him is because again, everyone is just posting whatever. I don't want people to break out walls and start speaking with such a pretentiousness that we dump all casual conversation, but right now if you look through the assorted pages most of what has happened is just people talking. That gives no pressure to scum at all, it's super easy to talk.

And why do I think Flavor/Brian are the most suspect out of the people talking? It's because their talking is conditional. I think the timing and necessity of their posting reads like a hidden agenda.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2623 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

If anyone wants to ISO me about Flavor feel free to do so, brian as well. You mentioned SirCakez that you're wondering what it means in regards to you and well,

I wonder that too. Flavor clearly didn't like you and advocated your death, and far as I can tell there was no progress to this. He just decided LLD was a better lynch and then squabbled with me while I tried to get past his ego. It's not that he can't change his mind, but I think his style of posting and behavior implies that he will use it for something. He hasn't. He's just tooted his own horn and made a bunch of wishy-washy statements that he can back out of. This is scummy. It is not a matter of him. When it comes to Brian, I just have unsolved business with him and I think he remains mostly an enigma. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that well because Brian and Flavor happened to agree they are teh scums together that's not what I'm saying. I hope I painted a better picture for you.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2615, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2606, unwnd wrote:If that is lead to be true, then I would rather push Brian/Flavor because they have said a few things I don't approve of.
What do you not approve of?
Unfortunately it's been buried but the theme right now is starting anew. I've applied clear pressure to you and I think you've mostly handwaved it. How come? I want to hear your perspective
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2631, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2623, unwnd wrote:If anyone wants to ISO me about Flavor feel free to do so, brian as well. You mentioned SirCakez that you're wondering what it means in regards to you and well,

I wonder that too. Flavor clearly didn't like you and advocated your death, and far as I can tell there was no progress to this. He just decided LLD was a better lynch and then squabbled with me while I tried to get past his ego. It's not that he can't change his mind, but I think his style of posting and behavior implies that he will use it for something. He hasn't. He's just tooted his own horn and made a bunch of wishy-washy statements that he can back out of. This is scummy. It is not a matter of him. When it comes to Brian, I just have unsolved business with him and I think he remains mostly an enigma. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that well because Brian and Flavor happened to agree they are teh scums together that's not what I'm saying. I hope I painted a better picture for you.
Would you wagon Flavour, then?
100%
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

Voting Firebringer then FL told me he trusts Firebringer and nobody cared

Ennui
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2642 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2637, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2625, unwnd wrote:
In post 2615, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2606, unwnd wrote:If that is lead to be true, then I would rather push Brian/Flavor because they have said a few things I don't approve of.
What do you not approve of?
Unfortunately it's been buried but the theme right now is starting anew. I've applied clear pressure to you and I think you've mostly handwaved it. How come? I want to hear your perspective
The only think I distinctly remember was you taking issue with one of my early posts that you didn't think was a joke. There's not really any point in discussing that point with you because either you think it was a joke or you don't.

Everything else I remember was being engaged on by Battle Mage. I didn't want to interfere with the interactions and ended up forgetting about it. (I also admittedly did not read them)

If there was anything else, I either didn't think it was that significant or didn't think there was any point in refuting.

If there is something that bugs you about my play, I don't mind talking it out with you. If you don't think it's worth bringing back up because it got buried or you forgot, then it was probably not that important anyway.
Where do your priorities lie right now? I'm just itching to get more into your thought processes. The whole joke thing is done with, it's a problem that went unsolved. That's what we're here now though. Earlier I got in a scuffle with Flavor Leaf and he stuck his neck out for you and said you're not fluffing which is more of your scummeta. I'd have to say you're not Firebringer-tier when it comes to nothingness but I feel your posts are leading up to something that never comes. I don't get where you decided LLD was the one you wanted to vote; what did you think FL having your back and your read on him.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2646 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2640, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2635, unwnd wrote:Voting Firebringer then FL told me he trusts Firebringer and nobody cared

Ennui
Voting.

Firebringer.

Okay, let me take you under my wing for a second. Let's play "learn how to play mafia" together, okay?

There are players, like Firebringer, who we don't kill day one. And no one will kill them day one.

Do you know why?

they are too consistently low volume to read correctly day 1 consistently and if we killed them for looking scummy day 1 we'd always kill them.

Firebringer literally said something about this earlier and it's true. Doesn't say much about their alignment, but it's true. they never die D1 and will eventually be executed sometime around day 3 or 4, either because they're obvtown and scum needs to shoot the RK9 or they're scum and will die or they are town and look bad.

you're not gonna gain traction there, and the wagon won't learn you anything.

If you want to start a wagon, you need to give it a push. In this case, calling out ennui about how the scummy doggo isn't getting votes isn't getting you anywhere.

Want to see what will?

I promise that my vote on Firebringer is not this strong conviction, If anything I saw a few people talking about him and was testing the waters. My priorities lie with what I've most talked about, but I am willing to compromise on lesser thoughts. I'm not inexperienced in the slightest but if you're implying you wanna vote Flavor Leaf then let's play Mafia together

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

I actually hate leading wagons and playing leader but fuck it I think the thread direction sucks humble me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2675, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2655, unwnd wrote:I actually hate leading wagons and playing leader but fuck it I think the thread direction sucks humble me
So, this is a large theme game. It has a lot of strong personalities, with huge posting numbers and strong opinions.

If you're gonna take control of this nonsense and direct it with your townie will, you're going to need to understand the mechanics behind it.

The single most important thing you can do here, if you want a target run up, is to appeal to a base. Just... find people, like me, who enjoy the blood of their enemies and want to see people pressured. Entice them. Give them literally anything. It doesn't have to be true. it doesn't have to make sense. It just needs to attract attention.

In the case of flavour, these long posts with drawn out ideas where you often trade barbs WITH THE PERSON you want dead. Are doing nothing. Take some of their shittier comments. Stuff that sketches you.

And throw it at people like.... Muffin. Cabd. Syr. And ask them for support.

Sometimes, they might find something TRUTHFULLY concerning. And join you!

Other times they may find nothing. And still join you because it's USEFUL.

Maybe avoid cabd this game they have their own vanity wagon, but that's kind of the point.

You see how Cabd got everyone on cakez? You need to more of that.

Once you have a solid base, add to the numbers by attacking points not AT THE PERSON YOU WANT DEAD but AT PEOPLE WHO MIGHT VOTE THEM.

You don't wanna go points for points, you wanna recruit.

Once you get a solid wagon and are in top 2, then you can start to actually decide "is this person scum or am I on the wrong track". Self awareness and assessment here is important, because you can use this either way to suddenly kill a wagon and determine who if any voters are bad for being here.

But if you determine it to be continuously scummy, you just keep hammering the nail. Keep saying the stuff and boxing them out of ability to argue.

Until they're almost dead, then push them to claim. It signifies "they will die" and a lot of people respond to that with "I'll hammer, sure"

And if a counter wagon forms or people are concerned with your wagon

GOOD. More info. More people voting on a binary with a flip you can analyze.

Blood for the blood god is not just a motto to live by, it's also a very useful way to find info.

So just... attack. Don't play defense. don't stand back. Don't let others spam the thread and have your posts be lost.

Be present in the thread a lot. Have your posts loud and open. And just drive. Get in the drivers seat and drive.

There is LTIERALLY no better way. And no better teacher than the one who taught me, who is Fate.

Questionable person. Incredible at thread control.

Take a lesson. Confidence, arrogance, it's the same thing. Just be CERTAIN and keep. fucking. driving.
Alright sure--

Flavor Leaf is scummy as fuck, he makes baseless assumptions and then asserts himself in ways that leaves him far too many options

He's not scumhunting, just entertaining his ego

I am tired of seeing it

I am tired of people not seeing it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2691, Flavor Leaf wrote:LLD's aggressiveness there seems fake and looks like a discredit attempt. That was my absolute first time reaching out, and trying to figure out if I was wrong on their slot, but I caught their partner Maria out.
Oh wow the same post made by Flavor Leaf god I haven't heard this one before
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2696 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

Just blindly believe me I am Flavor Leaf and I approve this message
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2698 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

Flavor Leaf literally has only had problems with him (Me, Noraa, and now LLD)

Everyone else is a willing and useful asset to this kingdom

There's definitely a problem
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2701 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

Oh I'm not distracting you I'm taking LLD's advice, I want your head on my plate
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2710 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

Beeboy if you townread me then vote Flavor Leaf
If this statement of me being townread is true to anyone else, then vote him as well
Do not let his seeds be sown
--

LLD it's not that I cant post like this, it's just that I hate posting like this but for the betterment of town

Strap in
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

Hint: I am not new I've been accustomed to this site since 2010 lmao
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

If there's something that will rile me up it's my inexperience, I've taken many walks of mafia life

Many of them that have made me want it to be off a short pier

But walks nonetheless
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2718, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2715, unwnd wrote:Hint: I am not new I've been accustomed to this site since 2010 lmao
:thinking emoji:

Post style: Ineffective

Voting: Firebringer
Well unfortunately in 2010 the meta was way way different, you know this don't you? Hyperposting became the norm somewhere around the turn of 2016. I've tried to avoid it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

And it's not like that makes me some secret paragon no

This is a mafia site that I know of, that I happened to have played many games on. A regular? I don't know about that, but I get invited to play and I usually accept because don't tell MU but I think they kinda stink
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2739 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2727, Cobra Kai wrote:Pretty sure hyperposters were around before 2016.
That is fucking unfortunate to think about, I swear once twitter got popular so did (what is happening right now)
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2751 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2746, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:Me/Reagan are going to take awhile to sort unwnd. In my real-time glancethrough I leaned town, but my more careful readthrough I found their posts on Gamma unnaturally convoluted and suspected they're performative. It's kind of annoying to get the telegraphed theme of what I'll argue later so my apologies.

Reagan seems to go back and forth on their more recent stuff w/ Flavor but that's a job for the the Bush of tomorrow/Thursday.
I want to like you, and I think what you're saying isn't completely untrue. I want people to just look at me as unwnd the player in this game and nothing else despite my mild annoyance at my competence. With this in mind, if you are curious about the process I can continue to use character space to write old-hat mafia jargon.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2762 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2757, Cobra Kai wrote:What is Maria scum like?
Needlessly pushy in ways that seem like she has something she's gonna do but then feigns she doesn't care enough to actually do it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

Brian I will get to you, I promise

I appreciate your writeup and know full well how to handle it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3167 (isolation #142) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

Didn't expect the thread to be opened

Had a somewhat busy night. Going to compound my feelings and try to describe a lot of my reads. Just want to say, I'm still not fully used to say mislim/elim or what have you so apologies if I mess up sometimes.

Right now my elimpool is looking like

MariaR / Noraa / Firebringer / Brian Skies / Beeboy

With priority landing on Noraa.

Regarding Cakez, I think his death was only telling in some aspects To me, Cakez was just causing the most chaos before he left and didn't want to commit to anything that would leave a paper trail to his mates. I only gave Cakez a chance to be town (as I would with anyone) and wanted to see if I could get something more out of him. I assume Cakez death was basically scum relenting and having him take one for the team, but that makes me believe that they're much more organized than anticipated. I don't think we're dealing with a lurk-heavy scumteam anymore, I think they were very much involved in the process of D1.

That being said...

I'm rescinding my thoughts on Flavor Leaf until further notice, after talking about it with a blade I linked with. I am going to keep my blade anonymous unless they do not wish to be. Bringing up Cakez again, I do however think his first outburst where he was damning himself (and noraa) is telling. I think there is dissonance when Cakez was freaking out as he thought he was going to die that I think incriminates Noraa completely. I think Cakez was trying to distance, albeit poorly by rueing his death and blaming Noraa for not being obvtown. This is the only thing that matters in my eyes in terms of reading his scumflip. However, once the wagon dissipated for him I believe that he realized that just letting yourself die is probably not the greatest idea. There was a glimmer of fight in him. I sorta think he was acting independently in that regard, which makes that instance where the LLD wagon all the more confusing. I initially thought that scum was trying to flip the wagon onto LLD once Cakez started to show that independency, which made me dislike the people who were starting to form it. The only issue with this thought is that I am admitingly null on LLD therefore I'm not ready to say that swing was largely scum-motivated. I think once Cakez made himself the clear vote for the day, compounded with Cabd's surefire reason, scum were thinking more selfishly, and not really aligning in terms of a plan. In that sense, I think it's likely there is a good amount of scum not on Cakez wagon, and maybe two or three?
--

In terms of my independent thoughts on players:

- Noraa's posts are remarkably shallow. My reasoning isn't a post-by-post but I find she is very choosy with her words in lieu of pressure. You see something like Fermis dropping a half-wall and her intitial response is just 'town bin.' I think she knows she can't contest therefore her only option is to appease Fermis; I already felt good about Fermis regardless. You see how she responds to Flavor Leaf and it is like she puffs herself up to look bigger than she is. It just looks like a lot of her time is spent wanting to intimidate, lacing her words with empty threats and condescension. I am aware that no personality determines alignment entirely, but I believe this is scum motivation as it works as a fine replacement from actually having reads.

- Beeboy's posts read off as required. Apathetic townies are horrible to sort but I think his apathy isn't placed in a way that makes sense. Like, I feel for him when the thread gets 90+ pages but at the same time I expect better from him if memory serves right. I think Beeboy is someone who takes stock in his own reads and thoughts, and when he says something he's choosy about how it comes out and affects people. I don't know what purpose he has to keep mentioning Maria and he's chose to stick close to the familiarity aspect in a jarring way.

- Brian Skies will be harder to pin but I don't want to ignore my gut. I understand he responded to me and unfortunately the thread closed before I could respond to it. I think his behavior is facsimile of scum who know too much. Feels like his sorting process has no merit and he only leans on provided information to make posts. A stretch maybe and absolutely nothing I can prove, but where I am right now.

- Maria I think is just in the wrong place/wrong time. Honestly, I have a tendency to scumread her for stupid reasons and then she does something that makes me think she's town. With this in mind, I am not comfortable leading onto her out of everyone else placed here, but right now her disposition has me concerned. I did like that she somewhat agreed with me on Flavor Leaf earlier but I digress.

In regards to everyone else, I meant when I said where my trust is low. I play a very diplomatic game and say things sometimes just to get others to open up to me. I think definitive trust comes far later in the game and is earned. In terms of people I would list 'probably don't kill' it'd be Lurking, Fermis, Bell, Battle Mage, midway, Cabd. The rest of you are bordering null or I'm just OK with you.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3171 (isolation #143) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: Noraa
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3173 (isolation #144) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3169, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3167, unwnd wrote:I think his behavior is facsimile of scum who know too much. Feels like his sorting process has no merit and he only leans on provided information to make posts.
Lol?
I call it how I feel about it. I'm still behind so let me backread if you've posted anything I like
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (isolation #145) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

I really hope my wall doesn't get buried, I bleed for all of u
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (isolation #146) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3180, Cobra Kai wrote:You should have been refreshing at day start with it in your clipboard
I'm usually super good at being first post but life called
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (isolation #147) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3193, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3167, unwnd wrote:In terms of people I would list 'probably don't kill' it'd be Lurking
Who?
Ah sorry, I meant Catch up

My brain moved to lurking for some reason
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (isolation #148) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

So I linked with someone the other night who targeted Fermis and now Fermis is dead

What do I think about this?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3200 (isolation #149) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

Reagan read my wall p#3167
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3202 (isolation #150) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3199, Cobra Kai wrote:I doubt that the scum kill is linked to blade and driver targets. It’s probably a separate entity altogether
Yeah wasn't incriminating the person at all, just an interesting tidbit
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3204 (isolation #151) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by unwnd »

I also thought the same thing but I'm not gonna be paranoid about him unless he happens to survive two or three more phases
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (isolation #152) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

I just do not see the Firebringer townreads but I'm not pushing him anytime soon
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3211 (isolation #153) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3208, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3046, Noraa wrote:
In post 2815, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I think Noraa's reaction to Cabd was a lot more concerned with asserting that Cabd & co. weren't all that great over genuinely trying to sort Cakez/Cabd. Their defensiveness was kind of fine? But I'm concerned as to why they're so concerned with shooting down other players' ego over just sorting them/the people following them, the concern is to win the game not prove Cabd is a moron.
The moment I voiced an opinion that didn't fit with his, he immediately just jumped at me. Thats not exactly welcoming.
Yeah I was getting a feeling people were getting on me D1 not because they legit thought I was scum but because of, in essence, not wanting me around. remember my "dark thoughts" I mentioned before? THIS IS WHAT I MEANT!!!
It feels like the entire game has developed a primitive mindset of just attacking the people they dislike and trying to oust them from the game unfairly.
Essentially it seems like y'all don't want Noraa to be playing here. It felt the same way about y'alls approach to me approach to me until I realized it wasn't that prevalent against me. But it really does feel like there's some personal vendetta you guys are levelling against Noraa and it's pretty fucked up.
I don't feel this way at all, this is one of the more tame games I've played actually. Do you think bolded is a position scum are more likely to take, or arrogant townies? I think your outburst and defense of noraa likely isn't partner-esque but I don't know what this paragraph means in terms of reads.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (isolation #154) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3210, Cobra Kai wrote:Did you read his section in my wall? His defense of Cakez yesterday looked like town who felt guilty about eliminating their lhf buddy
I made the grave mistake of being popular, owning a fast car, and not playing Mafia

So I'll get to it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (isolation #155) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3220, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I'm kind of curious as to why Catchup is town to you unwnd, maybe you said it earlier, but honestly their reads seem similar to mine so maybe I shouldn't worry so much. I'm just concerned about the potential Cakez coaching thing+both being experienced enough to realize letting scum flip for free Day 1 is stupid
Just not really seeing an agenda in his posts, he looks pretty bad to townread Cakez like that right as his death is going by. Not a definitive locktown thing to do but something I feel about decent about. I read his posts like he really is trying to catch up all the time and it's not just some gimmick he holds onto to not push content
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3240 (isolation #156) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2914, Noraa wrote:My characters name is like Poopie something or another. I forgot. One sec. Lemme go find the pm.
I'm aware I'm voting Noraa but after this post I'm really doubting she's town. It's not like these games are made in mind where the protagonists are always town, and even if she was afraid of claiming this character's name it just makes 0 sense to pretend to not know.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3250 (isolation #157) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

As someone who knows the flavor, she pretty much claimed without claiming.

And it's just outright awkward
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (isolation #158) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

It's not about the fact she forgot what her flavor was, it's just that it looks fabricated based on the way she said it. Her name is Poppy. I called her Poopie idk I don't know the flavor let me read my PM.

Christ
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (isolation #159) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by unwnd »

I feel decent about the blade I linked with, and yes Brian I agree them using an ability on the dead target means nothing lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3285 (isolation #160) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

Need more from Beeboy/MWB/MWNN.

Cobra, I think your somewhat associative read on MWB/Regan is interesting, and if I read correctly you also included Reagan too. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I want to like Reagan but something stops me from doing so. He was one of the people to convince me that MWB's indecisiveness came from town with accredited experience, and in terms of MWNN I liked his impromptu response to MWB when he was showing that indecisiveness towards him. I don't feel that was fake from MWB or at least not fake in a way where MWNN and MWB could be aligned. I could definitely see Reagan defending MWB however.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3288 (isolation #161) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

Sorry I'm drunk, first sentence should say MWNN not Regan.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3290 (isolation #162) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3286, Flavor Leaf wrote:it's not really the hard defending moreso as the timing of a lot of Nacho posts.
That's kinda what I like about him, actually. I don't know to what extent someone would go to actively read and continually refer to the fact they're stuck in perpetual catch-up mode as scum. It seems like something will come of it eventually
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3302 (isolation #163) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think Gamma is kinda cute ngl
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3306 (isolation #164) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

ISO'ing Noraa I think Dunn's minor inquiry on her mechanics is worse for him than better
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3310 (isolation #165) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

If Maria is town she'd agree???

:?:
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3328 (isolation #166) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't want people getting complacent and lining up mislims like the game has already been solved. I'm always prepared to miss something and right now I'm spending a majority of my time flicking through Noraa's posts. I really don't believe the scumteam is just compromised of the "lesser" players and lurkscum
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (isolation #167) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3337, Cobra Kai wrote:Dunn and Noraa aren’t scum together their wagon positioning and timing was too similar
Having been Dunn's scumparter recently, He's not an active member until he figure out a plan to endgame. I think he was acting independently and I don't believe it's telling.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (isolation #168) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3354, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3350, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Unwnd - you linked with ffery, right?
oh, no, you linked with someone who targeted fermis. interesting.

you might have linked with scum then.
Perhaps. Their ability they used on Fermis seemed pretty worthless and they were mostly being hush in our PT.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3364 (isolation #169) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

Yeah I picked up on it, and knowing them I think they'll probably try and say their side of the events soon
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3402 (isolation #170) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

I would prefer people linked to people they townread and not just because someone asked. I think intent can be determined based on who links with who.

Such as..why'd you try to link with Nacho Bell?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3417 (isolation #171) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3412, Dunnstral wrote:I'm also not opposed to just, claiming my role right now and figuring out what to do.
If you're town and you can clear yourself doing so, then do it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3430 (isolation #172) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3427, Bell wrote:I want to give Gamma a hard time for still thinking noraa's town but when I do sometimes they do actually flip town and then I feel and look dumb.
The compounding feeling of looking and feeling dumb is just too much for town bell.

@unwnd, did you link with them? did they tell you about me trying to?
I townread you

Yes I linked with them, but they did not say anything about you trying to link with them.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3437 (isolation #173) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think just voting Noraa is the better option than being greedy. There's no point to let scum get another night to use an ability that could harm town
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3442 (isolation #174) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3435, Bell wrote:
In post 3430, unwnd wrote:
In post 3427, Bell wrote:I want to give Gamma a hard time for still thinking noraa's town but when I do sometimes they do actually flip town and then I feel and look dumb.
The compounding feeling of looking and feeling dumb is just too much for town bell.

@unwnd, did you link with them? did they tell you about me trying to?
I townread you

Yes I linked with them, but they did not say anything about you trying to link with them.
-_-
Why didn't they?
No idea. We talked a few reads and then they told me to target Fermis so I did.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3453 (isolation #175) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by unwnd »

I can see one or two worlds existing, with a super secret third

1) The scumteam has just been overwhelmed by hyperposting and cannot get their footing
2) The scumteam is adding to the hyperposting but going just enough under the radar to not be voted
3) There's probably one scum who is here right now and I'm unwilling to believe otherwise lol
MariaR wrote:btw unwnd if you don't tr me yet you're not gonna all game but I'm town so don't waste time with me k?
I'm wagging my tail thank you for throwing me a bone Ms. MariaR
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3464 (isolation #176) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm unsure about Reagan but I think his arguing against Guillo is a +1 for him, I mean he just looks outright stupid if Guillo is just scum lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3468 (isolation #177) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3462, MariaR wrote:
In post 3453, unwnd wrote:I'm wagging my tail thank you for throwing me a bone Ms. MariaR
There's an easy way to figure out more you know but do you want me to? :wink:
Confused dog noise
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3475 (isolation #178) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

I see the reasoning for Guillo

I just think it's not that interesting
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3489 (isolation #179) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by unwnd »

Don't agree with targeting Flavor Leaf, if there exists a beneficial role that involves results/protection then there is likely something scum has to counteract this. That's just basic setup philosophy. I think you should protect someone who is town who isn't spearheading conversation but something scum would consider a safe kill. Then I think you should roleblock a lurker slot and see what comes of it. Wildcard? Do something controversial.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3495 (isolation #180) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3492, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3489, unwnd wrote:Don't agree with targeting Flavor Leaf, if there exists a beneficial role that involves results/protection then there is likely something scum has to counteract this. That's just basic setup philosophy. I think you should protect someone who is town who isn't spearheading conversation but something scum would consider a safe kill. Then I think you should roleblock a lurker slot and see what comes of it. Wildcard? Do something controversial.

You realize I'm the role that got an investigation, right
Yes and I'm saying now that you're outed, scum is likely going to try and stop you from getting investigations. I can't see an investigation role just having free reign in a 22-player setup.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3498 (isolation #181) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3497, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I appreciate you not sitting on Guillotina, even if it's just temporary Flavor.

I get wanting to take a shot on a scumread but I just...really don't see them as scum based off that interaction w/ Gamma.
It's surface level but I feel your conviction in this post
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3500 (isolation #182) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

Not sure which head is posting but your other head was a bit aloof/lacking emotion in their posts, which made it harder to read. I almost started to think it was intentional
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3504 (isolation #183) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

If l4pe is town then I definitely think Beeboy was just nuthugging to two townies as scum lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3511 (isolation #184) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

Beeboy/Noraa/Cakez/??/??

Sounds like a really boring team but whatever. Even more boring if I slot someone like ManWithNoName...
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3518 (isolation #185) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

Dunn I'm going to target you, and I have reasons to do so
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3524 (isolation #186) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3517, Cabd wrote:Thing is, I don't see scum-dunn walking in here and making that sort of claim right after seeing how noraa's claim went down.
I agree, right now I think he's town and I made a presumptuous read on him based on Noraa
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3526 (isolation #187) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3520, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3518, unwnd wrote:Dunn I'm going to target you, and I have reasons to do so
ok
JSYK I'm a driver
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (isolation #188) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3523, Cabd wrote:The POE is hella shrinking.... so all scum within this list is actually possible maybe?

4 in this 6 (well, 3 in 5, because noraa is conf) would be insane levels of cohesion though...

Lady Lambdadelta
beeboy
ManWithNoName
Will catch up later maybe
Guillotina
noraa
Maria/LLD are vouching for each other
Beeboy is in my PoE
MWNN, same
Nacho, I want to give him a chance?
Guillotina, idk
Noraa yes
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3533 (isolation #189) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by unwnd »

Cobra had a read on MWB and I find his absence to be a bit odd, he can't remain indecisive forever

Especially when there's so much information out here
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3555 (isolation #190) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:54 am

Post by unwnd »

That just doesn't seem like a real role to me. You have someone claiming guilty on you and if you know that person is lying then you should be fighting to show us why they're scum or who is scum just taking advantage of you.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3559 (isolation #191) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:56 am

Post by unwnd »

That role sounds eerily similar to a census taker which is almost ever never used because it's absurdly broken, especially in mind with 22 people. We'd have enough lynches to PoE down a whole scumteam with other benefitting roles
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3564 (isolation #192) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:58 am

Post by unwnd »

Anyone else think Noraa is being coached by someone a little more competent and just messed up the fakeclaim?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3566 (isolation #193) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:01 am

Post by unwnd »

Her silence speaks a lot right now
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3569 (isolation #194) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:08 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3567, Cobra Kai wrote:I think the only player I could see doing that who I’m not townreading strongly is the catch-up hydra.
That's such a shoddy claim, not ruling out the possibility but thinking someone like

Beeboy, honestly
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3572 (isolation #195) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:10 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3571, Noraa wrote:what am I supposed to say right now? all I can say is that is not true but I mean, will anyone believe it?

rather than trying to explain and getting killed anyways, I'd rather just claim up and be done.

there's not much explaining needed. I didn't wanna use my 1 shot cuz I didn't think it was useful. I used my wagon role cop. I'll drop all the night results in a second that way even if I die, scum can't fakeclaim.
You just said that you didn't use your wagon cop because it wasn't useful, now you're saying you did

Please
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3575 (isolation #196) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:11 am

Post by unwnd »

I was hoping she would at least humor me and give me some spew by outing reads on players but whatever
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3577 (isolation #197) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:13 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3573, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3569, unwnd wrote:
In post 3567, Cobra Kai wrote:I think the only player I could see doing that who I’m not townreading strongly is the catch-up hydra.
That's such a shoddy claim, not ruling out the possibility but thinking someone like

Beeboy, honestly
But Beeboy hasn't posted at all since the day started, why would he be coaching from behind the scenes
I'm surprised you're subtly defending him here
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3579 (isolation #198) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:15 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3574, Noraa wrote:I have a wagon cop and a wagon rolecop. I used the latter last night.
Yeah sure I believe you what's your reads?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3583 (isolation #199) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:20 am

Post by unwnd »

Other reads than the person who guiltied you

Make a list
Stop