DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #301 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

O.O
Dont think we should be outting whos in what hood cause that's info scum doesnt need to have
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 585, SirCakez wrote:
In post 579, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 502, SirCakez wrote:meanwhile MC looks townie
its too early to read Flea
Rage Noraa looks townie
Samantha seems to be town motivated (looking at the flavor massclaim thing, altho it was misguided)
RCE is mind melding with me
Toog's claim and posting is townie

that leaves me with like Klick, Norwe and Titus who are all nullish (and A50 obv)
arghh
What about the other 5 people?
What other five people
In post 580, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 511, SirCakez wrote:also tonally they feel the same as Among Us where they were town
Based on context I take it you were Mafia in Among Us? You feel comfortable making the meta comparison despite your alignment being different here?
Yeah and yeah
In post 582, Chromium wrote:
In post 511, SirCakez wrote:also tonally they feel the same as Among Us where they were town
can u ellaborate on this?
cause I don't see it. can you like point out some posts to compare tonally for me?
-koba
I will later
can you point out the posts from THIS game rn that you are tonally reading at least?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 609, samantha97 wrote:ohh kelpie is a horse
you are fishing so hard for info aren't you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do something other than fish for info that isn't yours to have samantha.

explain your town motivation in pushing for this info - asap.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 619, Titus wrote:
In post 429, SirCakez wrote:if Flea is scum fae will probably scumslip somewhere so I'm not gonna worry about reading them too much LOL
This feels rather townie.
no it doesnt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if samantha cant adequately explain why they pushed for the info they did so early game we should lim her
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

samantha likes to powerwolf. she did so in the game i replaced into (last booneytoonz).

this is a powerwolf tactic.
get ppl to claim info that will help u.

don't believe me?

lets push her. if u still think shes town after that, ok. but I have reason to believe that her colors will get shown with pressure.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 628, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@RCE
Fancy avatar mate.

@Dkkoba What is your take on the current wagon?
to be blunt: stupid.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao no im asking what ur motivation here is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 633, Rei and Asuka wrote:Koba what happened to your hydra?

-A
check ban thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 635, Titus wrote:
In post 625, DkKoba wrote:samantha likes to powerwolf. she did so in the game i replaced into (last booneytoonz).

don't believe me?

lets push her. if u still think shes town after that, ok. but I have reason to believe that her colors will get shown with pressure.
Samantha is far from Booneytunes and she was not a powerwolf there.
don't think you can really make that call considering you were not there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh right. 3rd party is a thing lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 642, Titus wrote:
In post 637, DkKoba wrote:
In post 635, Titus wrote:
In post 625, DkKoba wrote:samantha likes to powerwolf. she did so in the game i replaced into (last booneytoonz).

don't believe me?

Samantha is far from Booneytunes and she was not a powerwolf there.
don't think you can really make that call considering you were not there.
I was The Pelican Brief. Died N1.
K.
Shes still not town here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok whats ur read on me titus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats my motivation here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"completely wrong" no
im just bad with words and prob worded it wrong and ur latching onto that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 649, Rei and Asuka wrote:More scummy

Sequence [Ircher + Bell]
Toogeloo, Flea The Magician RCEnigma Special BROvert Ops [Almost50 + Gamma Emerald] Klick NorwegianBoyEE -- thinking about these slots, nullish, probably 1+ scum here
[Samantha97] -- not groupscum read, but not sure town
Angel Warriors [Momrangel + Noraa] -- Kinda *want* to townread but Noraa is very charismatic and I'd like to see more of Mom's posting before comitting to this higher on the town list / Murdercat -- kinda buy the lost town vibe, only concern is if it's actually a lost scum vibe, but leaning town for now
Dkkoba -- moving this up mostly for nylaa's towncase, but kinda moving nylaa up more
SirCakez / Titus / Nylaa
Lunar Martian

More townie

I'm probably going to be okay f-1ing ircher/bell tbh but I'd like to get slightly stronger reads on tier 2. I think had a feeling on toog town earlier but I don't really remember why now so need to check that

-A
wanna explain what u found towny from nylaa and titus?

cause theyre both in my PoE so im not seeing this strong town feel u got about them

and why did u put scum at the top over the bottom?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when people work backwards assuming why i'd say something as scum <3 . <3

great logic guys keep it up!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 668, SirCakez wrote:
In post 623, DkKoba wrote:if samantha cant adequately explain why they pushed for the info they did so early game we should lim her
When was this kind of crap ever worked for you
on lavar.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 674, SirCakez wrote:
In post 672, DkKoba wrote:
In post 668, SirCakez wrote:
In post 623, DkKoba wrote:if samantha cant adequately explain why they pushed for the info they did so early game we should lim her
When was this kind of crap ever worked for you
on lavar.
The sword thing? I don't see the relevance
reading into motivation wrt mechanical moves (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean when u are unable to explain why u are doing something that is potentially very anti-town mechanically, its a bit of a scumclaim, dontcha think?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh hey i got the jack of all trades title during this game. nice.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

give me like 2 more games and ill get to 10k ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 688, SirCakez wrote:
In post 680, DkKoba wrote:i mean when u are unable to explain why u are doing something that is potentially very anti-town mechanically, its a bit of a scumclaim, dontcha think?
I personally can see why they might have thought it had town motivation
But them speaking up wouldn't hurt
and thats why I'm asking them to explain :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 693, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 680, DkKoba wrote:i mean when u are unable to explain why u are doing something that is potentially very anti-town mechanically, its a bit of a scumclaim, dontcha think?
But there could also be reasons that shouldn't be disclosed, right?
i lean towards "this info helps scum"

personally.

otherwise the mod would make it public info at the start of the game.

or are u trying to insult boon's design skills?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 699, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 654, DkKoba wrote:wanna explain what u found towny from nylaa and titus?

cause theyre both in my PoE so im not seeing this strong town feel u got about them

and why did u put scum at the top over the bottom?
Now that Dk's outta their hydra, I'm pretty sure they're scum. The hydra was clouding my judgement but I don't really think this is town!DK. I haven't played with DK in a while tho so imma hold back a bit more than I typically would rn.

-Noraa!
why isn't it town!dk?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

most posts that arent signed were by alisae
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who are u townreading.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 714, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 701, DkKoba wrote:why isn't it town!dk?
The same reason that I gave in Student Council - you seem too nice.

-Noraa!
lazy and also blatantly false
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 717, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 716, DkKoba wrote:lazy and also blatantly false
I mean town!you wouldn't really be reasoning with anyone here? Like my experience with town!you is just if anyone says one word you don't like, you tunnel them and then if they say anything back, you double down and tell everyone to kill them at night ....

Thats still the working model of town!DK in my mind.

-Noraa!
wow let me just get the betrayal mechs in here and let ppl attack others at night how very smart of u how could i have not thought of that as town. must be bc im scum damn. must have gotten the wrong role pm!!

this shit is why i dodge games with u and i only stayed in this one bc alisae was with me as a hydra.

it doesnt make any sense and doesnt grasp the reality of the gamestate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the fact u say "no reason"

is why i dodge u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever i have murdercat on sorting duty for you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 736, samantha97 wrote:I feel bad even voting them but VOTE: MURDERCAT

they're the only person I've really looked at so far but I'm going to bed and this thread needs to go in a productive direction
u forgot the "productive direction"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im pretty sure i know the reason.

but lets not angleshoot the replacement <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 758, Angel Warriors wrote:Murdercat. Rei and Ashoka. Y'all got a second horrible ircher post.

Can we hammer this wagon over already?

-Noraa
rushing eliminations is scummy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 764, Sequence wrote:Definitely not drunk nor am I using it as an alibi. You are being extremely naïve here. @Angel
~Ircher
drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list drunk reads list
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

omgus is so lazy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 769, Rei and Asuka wrote:Soberposting in mafia is scummy

-A

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 768, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 765, DkKoba wrote:
In post 758, Angel Warriors wrote:Murdercat. Rei and Ashoka. Y'all got a second horrible ircher post.

Can we hammer this wagon over already?

-Noraa
rushing eliminations is scummy.
In death curse, if my elimination was rushed, I would've died day 1 and not been the scum deepwolf.

-Noraa
congrats this isn't death curse
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: titus

you're doing nothing but slinging shit.

your goal is to discredit, and run up the path of least resistance.

it ends now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 786, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 784, unwnd wrote:You focus too much on who has the right read, so much that it's hubris at this point. You'll flicker like a switch to people who townread you, but get really antagonistic/upset towards people who scumread you, claiming it to be a meta inference instead of something more holistic. I'm not going to entertain this because it will play right into what (you) personally believe is your strength as scum. Let's talk more specific: Do you think the people who are all voting sequence just happen to be town?
Don't coach me. That just makes me think ur scum more. The only game you coached me you were scum.
I do think everyone voting sequence is town but I thought most of them were scum on my first read up anyways. The only added people to that list would be Cake and Lunar.

-Noraa!
ur method of fuckjing reading is wholly dependent on how those ppl read u. which is hilariously easy to replicate as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 794, Titus wrote:Angel, vote Special Ops with us. Gamma should be easier to sort with a wagon.

DK, you're terrible at following directions.
I don't sheep scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 798, Titus wrote:
In post 793, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 787, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: titus

you're doing nothing but slinging shit.

your goal is to discredit, and run up the path of least resistance.

it ends now.
Good take.
Ok, samantha might be right here.

There's no reason to TR Bro and folks are coming out to chainsaw.

whats the reasons to scumread?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 824, Titus wrote:Gamma is posting elsewhere.
have also noted this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck this ill play along.

VOTE: gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Idr if i voted norwee but
VOTE: norwee
Im gonna be busy until around this time tomorrow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 906, Momrangal wrote:
In post 904, DkKoba wrote:Idr if i voted norwee but
VOTE: norwee
Im gonna be busy until around this time tomorrow.
Why are all the votes you make this game so horrible?
Whats horrible abt the vote?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is norwee town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 996, SirCakez wrote:I concur with Norwe that Koba has been disappointing
how vague of you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cuz im utilizing my hoods.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

murder is town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1103, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1025, samantha97 wrote:If you couldn't tell already, I think being as open and honest as possible as soon as possible is the best way for town to win mafia games in general. Especially in a game with as many booby traps as this one. I strongly suggest we do the dreaded ~Day 1 Massclaim~
nah
Seconded.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1108, samantha97 wrote:there are already 4 hardclaims and 3 softclaims including 2 investigatives

being against massclaim at this point is senseless

but if so many people are resistant then at least everyone should behave as vanilla and never use their abilities
ok scum. Vote ur partner norwee lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1118, Angel Warriors wrote:Sorry, nora.

We're probably better off here

VOTE: DK
if u go thru with this ur scumclaiming
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol ok so ur whole case is that im somehow you

great case

Also a blatant lie

Fyi sequence was an "easy" target. Why was i not there?

Stop working backwards and then we can talk.
I really wonder who you think my "easy" targets were considering i was solo voting a bunch of ppl i voted and pushed for the most part and ppl yelled at me and i persisted anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1130, Sequence wrote:Murdercat is one of those male lions.
All they do is sit around all day and let the women do all the work with a comment here and there.

that's honestly, prolly their town game.

-Bell.
LMAO THAT'S ACTUALLY TRUE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1135, Angel Warriors wrote:I don't think that you, as a person would be unable to see Samanthas misguided effort to advance the game statez and their misguided effort to solve the game. You're only interested in tunneling on the targets that you picked to push on today. Targets that, coincidentally are low- fruit

Pedit: Sam and Norwee? I already explained why both are town as fuck. You push Sam for holding things close to their chest because they are naive and think that their way is the best?

Also it's pretty clear how difficult it is to push the sequence lynch because it seems that there are people who are for it, but don't want to push it and there are people who can't see the shit they are pulling
i dont understand can u explain like im 5 ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1140, Angel Warriors wrote:I think you're an insightful person and I find it hard to believe you can't find Sam's post coming from a naive town mindset

Pedit: @ Koba
I do. And i already expressed the situation in my hoods. If sam lives too long they get limmed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Notice im not pushing her elimination rn???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1148, unwnd wrote:
In post 1146, Sequence wrote:I'm not sure if Koba is serious with their sam scum read given...basic common sense. I also don't know what they gain as scum by hard arguing that they're scum when from a scum player's point of view they have a short shelf life. It's a short turn discred that comes back on themselves.
It doesn't feel serious. I don't know how someone can be so aggressive yet have little distinction in their words. It's like picking for a fight and then backing out the last minute. I don't feel inclined to call Koba out for it because I want to believe their sensibilities will kick in and they'll realize you can't just ad hominem/misrep someone to death until they claim scum. It's poor play.
im not trying to convince them theyre scum?? im trying to put them in a position where they spew and/or become obvious scum. if u literally cannot see the pov where samantha is doing all this shit as scum then idk what to tell u.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1147, Special BROvert Ops wrote:Can I just say for all that bluster about wanting massclaim sam dodged my request for a clear flavor
leaf
claim?

-Henry
and this kinda shit too like when u ask others to claim and then u refuse to claim urself thats just straight scum shit ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sam literally did this last g ame as scum where they tried to claim a clearish role and then lived 4 night phases and i still had to fight that they were scum when it was fucking obvious like im not going thru that shit again sorry not sorry.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1153, unwnd wrote:It's your job to convince me. If you lack in that aspect then you admit you're just blowing steam at this point.
i only need to convince u in lylo if ur town.

otherwise i can convince other ppl <3 hope that helps
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1157, unwnd wrote:
In post 1155, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1153, unwnd wrote:It's your job to convince me. If you lack in that aspect then you admit you're just blowing steam at this point.
i only need to convince u in lylo if ur town.

otherwise i can convince other ppl <3 hope that helps
If everyone agreed with you, it shouldn't be such a struggle to address your point. You have nothing and I'm starting to think you're scum who enjoys their own ego too much.
question: do you think aggressiveness = scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but point out where u see scum motivation tho.

saying "nothing" came out of it is lazy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1163, Sequence wrote:
In post 1154, DkKoba wrote:sam literally did this last g ame as scum where they tried to claim a clearish role and then lived 4 night phases and i still had to fight that they were scum when it was fucking obvious like im not going thru that shit again sorry not sorry.
Hey, I was in that game on the scum team and
this comparison doesn't make a lot of sense.

They'll die pretty soon if they aren't scum and there are other scum to find, so why not try to find them instead.

-Bell.
go check the last vote count and get back to me abt that.

i just dont want ppl to let her live longer than 2 night phases cuz she shouldnt.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1167, unwnd wrote:
In post 1161, DkKoba wrote:ok but point out where u see scum motivation tho.

I'm not going to fight you, figure out a different way to "read" me.
i already read u as town

dunno why u think im pushing back bc i scumread u.

being wrong does not mean someone is scum thats literally mafia 101.

ppl got major town infallible syndrome where they think town has to be this perfect being where they cant make any mistakes and the slightest slipup = they're scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1182, unwnd wrote:
In post 1172, DkKoba wrote:

i already read u as town

ppl got major town infallible syndrome where they think town has to be this perfect being where they cant make any mistakes and the slightest slipup = they're scum.
I don't disagree

I believe if you're town this minor greivance will resolve itself. You backed off though, which makes me a bit curious. I don't believe in cutthroat logic, I'm a sensible person and I understand at best there is a playstyle difference.

Regardless, what do you feel most strongly about? As another question, how do you feel when people ignore your aggression? Does that make you more confbiased it's right or that perhaps you're wrong.
idk im still figuring shit out as im learning to be better and see what is alignment indicative. rn my best skill is to provoke alignment indicative info and help faciliate a solve. my latest mindset rn is looking for town as well and trying to collaborate with a few townreads on d1 and then reeval later.
there are like actions i just straight up policy, as samantha saw in our last game.

and also like i rly dont want the focus to be on me cuz i know i tend to dominate the game and i dont wanna turn it into that thus why ive been massively utilizing my hoods.

i use mechanics as a way to scumhunt too, seeing the logic behind why someone would take an action ,etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1194, Rei and Asuka wrote:With me, lunar, koba, sam, and uhhh idk probably some other people. Peeobably cpmurdercat
*climbs into pocket*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1197, Rei and Asuka wrote:Fuuuuuck

Whho da scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1203, SirCakez wrote:Why THE FUCK are people claiming and suggesting massclaim
do u think its towny or scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1207, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1205, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1203, SirCakez wrote:Why THE FUCK are people claiming and suggesting massclaim
do u think its towny or scummy?
The people claiming or the people who want massclaim?
hm

meant the latter but lets do both for fun.
but pls be specific with names
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1208, Rei and Asuka wrote:Koba if u wanna be in the townblock u gotta stop being scummy
i haven't been scummy at all this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1212, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 1206, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1202, Special BROvert Ops wrote:Y'all my brains gonna fucking short-circuit before too long
I am kinda losing my mind at something that just happened irl

-Henry
visited by the ghost of massclaiming present?
no, fuck off

-Henry
btw protip this is the only way u should respond to someone suggesting massclaim on d1^^^^^^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1240, Titus wrote:
In post 1172, DkKoba wrote:

i already read u as town

Why are you taking such a nice tone to unwnd here but such a hostile tone to me in the thread until I beat some common sense into you about sam only to see you change when my back is turned?
bc i townread unwnd and not u rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u still lim the 3p.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1276, SirCakez wrote:RC Enigma wagon is kind of ass esp those Titus and Flea votes
those 2 votes are actually the best votes on that wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i claim reflexive doctor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait what did samantha claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well then that will resolve itself over 1 night.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait thats an obvious fakeclaim lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

congrats on responding to things that happened.... 400 posts ago?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1539, SirCakez wrote:Math seems to be playing to town meta
??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

I already confirmed the creature flavor is linked to hoods
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1545, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1541, DkKoba wrote:
??
I’m surprised you haven’t tunneled me yet for existing.

Quick Vanya is saying things! Elim him! Noooo he has to be scum because (some reason no one gets). Me and everyone else: wtf Koba, he’s obvTown....But deep wolves?

Have you gotten pings on anyone? Anywhere? Any strong feels?
ur slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1547, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1546, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1545, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1541, DkKoba wrote:
??
I’m surprised you haven’t tunneled me yet for existing.

Quick Vanya is saying things! Elim him! Noooo he has to be scum because (some reason no one gets). Me and everyone else: wtf Koba, he’s obvTown....But deep wolves?

Have you gotten pings on anyone? Anywhere? Any strong feels?
ur slot.
And you’re not poking me because?
cause i literally just got home today and i worked a double last night.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1550, Rei and Asuka wrote:Koba do you think MURDERCAT and TOOG are CATGIFFAIRY material?

-A
i dont know wtf u mean but mcat is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand this gimmick so i refuse to take part in it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

also can yall stop scum theatering its annoying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

math did u ignore where i said that the creature flavor does indeed have an influence on something mechanical
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey unwd i also have cakez in the bottom of my poe, wanna consolidate on who you apparently think is my partner?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1563, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1560, DkKoba wrote:math did u ignore where i said that the creature flavor does indeed have an influence on something mechanical
Mechanics != alignment.

So no, I didn’t I just didn’t care. Mechanics are something that until we know the picture of the situation should be ignored in favor of reads. Mechanics are more like walls around scum. Until we know where they are we can’t box scum in.
sure but theyre there to help tip the balance back towards town since a pure mountainous would be scumsided with 4/5 scum here.

do you think hood info is something that scum should have?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1567, unwnd wrote:
In post 1565, DkKoba wrote:hey unwd i also have cakez in the bottom of my poe, wanna consolidate on who you apparently think is my partner?
Flea first
why is flea scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: sircakez

if u scumread cakez or have him in ur poe VOTE HIM kk?>>>???

this dude is so agenda pushy and trying to protect partners so obv after they played a bussy game its so sloppy and poor played get him OUTA here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1667, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sircakez

this dude is so agenda pushy and trying to protect partners so obv after they played a bussy game its so sloppy and poor played get him OUTA here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1676, unwnd wrote:Would love a votecount
vote cakez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1690, unwnd wrote:Yes yes bussing I get it I'm figuring out who would be the best lim in terms of fucking scum the most
who cares. litearly just vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1699, Toogeloo wrote:Isn't it frustrating when other players don't see what you see?
ME EVERY GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1707, MURDERCAT wrote:I'd be happier with a nylaa wagon than a flea wagon right now
murder whats ur read on me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so why wont u trust me on shit im voting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no cause im drunk but sober me fcan for sure back i tup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

murder ur being like metal game covers where ur just .. passive and not helping
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1715, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1713, DkKoba wrote:no cause im drunk but sober me fcan for sure back i tup
Do you tunnel me when you’re drunk or when you’re sober?
tf kinda question is this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im too gay for this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pee pee poop oo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1722, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1716, DkKoba wrote:murder ur being like metal game covers where ur just .. passive and not helping
You mean I'm playing to my meta? lol

Quote the posts in the morning and I'll look at them
ur so easily pocketed by scum and resist town i swear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1737, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1725, DkKoba wrote:ur so easily pocketed by scum and resist town i swear
let's talk in the morning lol

VOTE: Nylaa

Let's see what happens with this
ur vanity vote is wildly unhelpful
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck u @murder

i wanted to go for my bottom poe but whatever VOTE: nylaa

i hope this flips town and u actually listen to my reads d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not rushing shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: cakez

my vote is on nylaa in spirit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fast elims are often the work of scum ~~~~~~~~~~~ just saying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(flash wagons near deadline are a huge exception)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1809, unwnd wrote:
In post 1804, DkKoba wrote:fast elims are often the work of scum ~~~~~~~~~~~ just saying
Hahhahahahaha

In this fucking meta?

With this playerlist?

Give me one instance
ill say like nearly all my games scum tend to rush elims yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1825, SirCakez wrote:I'm TRing the actually townie people
glad u townread me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: nylaa

if im horribly wrong ill explain.

if not well fuck u i wont explain thats up to u to figure out why i revoted.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know why :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: sircakez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mathblade
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u can thank norwee for the reason im voting here cuz i kinda havent read much of what u have posted and much of it hasnt pinged me as town or scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not sure how it being "stale" = wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur gonna need to try harder than that if ur gonna convicne me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1897, Angel Warriors wrote:Koba I'll take your considerations on Sam tomorrow if you leave math alone for at least today
Whats ur read on me rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what prompted that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well im glad u came around
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

If ur dad then im an unloved child if u catch my drift
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2078, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2076, SirCakez wrote:Why do claims make someone town
you have to explain why they aren't part of your equation, not that they confirm someone as town
Simple: because its a closed setup.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2094, Titus wrote:@Math, Claims come at a point of strategy, not at a claim of trust. Millers claim post one because that's the universal strategy. Same with ascetic. I left a nonsense hint about my role that only makes sense when I claim. This ensures that I didn't just fit my claim to the scenario.

Samantha is claiming and searching for roles because it is in her best interest to do so. It's like I say, "Everyone has an agenda. It's about finding each slot's agenda."

I'm softening my TR on Koba because I realize just how many town slots they have gone after. For the most part, you're imposing how you would play onto everyone else Math. That's not looking for the slot's agenda at all.
Not a single slot i have pushed has flipped stfu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2029, SirCakez wrote:
A special look at DkKoba
In post 1667, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sircakez

they being pushing me
In post 1689, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1676, unwnd wrote:Would love a votecount
vote cakez
more pushing me
In post 1697, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1690, unwnd wrote:Yes yes bussing I get it I'm figuring out who would be the best lim in terms of fucking scum the most
who cares. litearly just vote
frustration because they can't get people to vote me
In post 1701, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1699, Toogeloo wrote:Isn't it frustrating when other players don't see what you see?
ME EVERY GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In post 1711, DkKoba wrote:so why wont u trust me on shit im voting
In post 1738, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1737, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1725, DkKoba wrote:ur so easily pocketed by scum and resist town i swear
let's talk in the morning lol

VOTE: Nylaa

Let's see what happens with this
ur vanity vote is wildly unhelpful
NOW SUDDENLY THEY JOIN A WAGON ON SOMEONE IM PUSHING NYLAA DESPITE REPEATED EXPRESSIONS OF FRUSTRATION ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET VOTES ON ME
?????????????????????????
In post 1744, DkKoba wrote:fuck u @murder

i wanted to go for my bottom poe but whatever VOTE: nylaa

i hope this flips town and u actually listen to my reads d2
OBVIOUS excuses for bussing Nylaa
In post 1803, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: cakez

my vote is on nylaa in spirit
now playing both sides, including the catch-all of "being on Nylaa" in spirit so that if Nylaa gets pushed through they can still retain some cred from the scum elim
In post 1804, DkKoba wrote:fast elims are often the work of scum ~~~~~~~~~~~ just saying
SAYS THIS BUT DOES NOT OPPOSE NYLAA WAGON WHICH IS WHAT THEY WERE PRESUMABLY REFERRING TO
????????????
In post 1868, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: nylaa

if im horribly wrong ill explain.

if not well fuck u i wont explain thats up to u to figure out why i revoted.
BACK TO WAGON THEY JUST CALLED SCUM MOTIVATED
?????
In post 1872, DkKoba wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 1873, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sircakez
having an aneurysm?
In post 1885, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: mathblade
THEN JOINS WAGON ON OBVTOWN MATHBLADE BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING NOWHERE ON ME AND MB IS PICKING UP STEAM
In post 1887, DkKoba wrote:u can thank norwee for the reason im voting here cuz i kinda havent read much of what u have posted and much of it hasnt pinged me as town or scum.
with batshit awful reasoning of Norwe was scummy, ignoring everything MB has posted
In post 1891, DkKoba wrote:not sure how it being "stale" = wrong
awful excuse
cakez this is possibilly the worst scumcase ive ever seen anyone try to toss against me.

My hood mates can take a look at it and know how half of that shit is bunk.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2133, Titus wrote:
In post 2125, samantha97 wrote:Image

can we at least collectively agree there is at least 1 mafia inside of lunar martian/rei and asuka/mathblade/mafiacat? isn't that a fair assumption not just because of behavior but because they are all in the same pt?
Mafiacat is in that PT too?

Can we get a clear list of who is in what PT?
No.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

NO ONE FUCKING CLAIM PTS OR WHAT FLAVOR U HAVE OR THE NAMES OF UR PTS SCUM PROB HAVE ABILITIES THAT WORK WITH THEM AND I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THIS AS WELL BASED ON A CLAIM IN ONE OF MY HOODS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2144, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:NO ONE FUCKING CLAIM PTS OR WHAT FLAVOR U HAVE OR THE NAMES OF UR PTS SCUM PROB HAVE ABILITIES THAT WORK WITH THEM AND I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THIS AS WELL BASED ON A CLAIM IN ONE OF MY HOODS
2 l8 4 that yolo
and this is why u need to die
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

nylaa is claimed in our hood and their claim is verfiable + extremely specific
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2153, Titus wrote:
In post 2145, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2144, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:NO ONE FUCKING CLAIM PTS OR WHAT FLAVOR U HAVE OR THE NAMES OF UR PTS SCUM PROB HAVE ABILITIES THAT WORK WITH THEM AND I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THIS AS WELL BASED ON A CLAIM IN ONE OF MY HOODS
2 l8 4 that yolo
and this is why u need to die
Scum already know the membership of large hoods most likely.
VOTE: titus

you're right.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2155, Titus wrote:
In post 2150, DkKoba wrote:nylaa is claimed in our hood and their claim is verfiable + extremely specific
In post 2151, samantha97 wrote:unlike most people here, sequence has roleclaimed fully and like I said it made sense in the context of our conversation

yes it's possible he is mafia, but there are a bunch of people that make more sense to lynch
What are these claims? I need to know these.
nope!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

litearlly everyone u described in my iso is a description of my townplay cakez literally stfu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2163, Titus wrote:I'm having trouble keeping up with the PT claims and roleclaims. It would be very helpful for me to have this information.
nope fuck off ur scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey town: if u have half a brain for mech analysis, this sort of play comes from scum more often than not >>>>>>>> dont let this shit s lide
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2166, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2162, DkKoba wrote:litearlly everyone u described in my iso is a description of my townplay cakez literally stfu
Nah you actually make a modicum of sense as town
do u townread titus outting our whole hood?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

and there is titus reverting to focusing on mechs cuz they have nothing of substance at all to add cuz their stances are bullshit and have 0 depth
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #140) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2171, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2169, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2166, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2162, DkKoba wrote:litearlly everyone u described in my iso is a description of my townplay cakez literally stfu
Nah you actually make a modicum of sense as town
do u townread titus outting our whole hood?
Idgaf
Titus is scummy independently of that
k lets fucking vote her out then cakez

ur case on me ironically kinda made me townread u more cuz it makes sense how u read even tho its wrong wrt me as a player. i think u can have accuracy but not before we have an actual flip. i was just assuming u were just changing up play awkwardly cuz of the advice in among us maf but now i see the towncakez poking thru
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

im just wondering if scum dont have daytalk and they have to know which hood their teammates are in or something idk normal ppl in games dont claim hoods on d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #142) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

why do you townread samantha titus?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2186, Titus wrote:
In post 2184, DkKoba wrote:why do you townread samantha titus?
We've went over this in the hood. Samantha doesn't make the claim seeking moves she's done here as scum IMO.
I think ur reaching conclusions way too soon on d1. There is 0 reason to think claiming hoods is a good idea esp when someone told u it isnt with evidence to back it up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

how about u give us some concrete examples of what aspects are personality telling cuz all u have been like is "bro trust me"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

when it comes to mechs u dont claim until night actions suggest u should claim thats closed setup 101
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats extremely subjective especially since i was in that game and I disagree.
You're gonna have to be more specific here.
Whats she actively engaging?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Take out the mech stuff

Whats left?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats one action that didnt need to happen in booneytoonz cuz of what happened d1. Ur ignoring the material reality of what happened in that game vs this one.

Therss 0 substance to ur read and ur trying to pretend there is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Me rehashing something doesnt make it wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2209, Titus wrote:
In post 2208, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2125, samantha97 wrote:Image

can we at least collectively agree there is at least 1 mafia inside of lunar martian/rei and asuka/mathblade/mafiacat? isn't that a fair assumption not just because of behavior but because they are all in the same pt?
I think so and have said so
This kinda makes me want to follow DKKoba's logic and vote Mafiacat.
Mcat is town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2219, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2209, Titus wrote:This kinda makes me want to follow DKKoba's logic and vote Mafiacat.
What the fuck?
Hey are u gonna listen to me now?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2222, Angel Warriors wrote:Y'all really trying to ruin my weekend

Nyla is town

Cakes is scum.

Cake played a passive game all day and when Nyla becomes viable, that's when he decides to be more aggressive
What do u think of titus and sam?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think we're mechanically fucked rn bc of all the claims btw

we'll see how night actions resolve but its so bad we let scum run the show with that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2226, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2223, DkKoba wrote:What do u think of titus and sam?
it doesn't matter if titus is mafia or not, it makes sense to keep her alive minimally to day 2 in all games
shes my most confident scumread. especially since her logic->words->actions are exposed as fake.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2200, DkKoba wrote:thats extremely subjective especially since i was in that game and I disagree.
You're gonna have to be more specific here.
Whats she actively engaging?
In post 2232, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2229, Angel Warriors wrote:Just as I would trust titus on math, I would trust math on titus.
what if they're both mafia though

and how about this since gamma is posting elsewhere
VOTE: special brovert ops
I think theres a chance that u and titus is svt with u leaning town

Where ur making a horrendous mechplay and titus is enabling it by pocketing u.
Just her tying herself to u feels weird.

What's ur take like in nearly all worlds i see titus as scum rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2235, SirCakez wrote:I think Titus is pocketing Math here unfortunately
I think the positioning where shes lowkey instigating that wagon while being off it saying its town is v sus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry if i come off weird i get told every game i should work w pll cause blah blah blah team game and im trying that now cuz i dont want scun to have control and hoods are a good thing for me to enable that etc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2244, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2212, unwnd wrote:Koba Cakez RCEnigma who are you willing to vote out of Math/Nylaa

I already know R+A refuse to vote Nylaa
I think they're both bad votes but nylaa being elimmed probably hurts less disregarding any role claims between them.
What do you think of titus?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2245, SirCakez wrote:BROvert ops is another bad wagon
why am i mind melding with u now lo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

when unwnd keeps suggesting town wagons <<<<<<
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

cakez if you vote titus thats 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2256, DkKoba wrote:cakez if you vote titus thats 3
Make it 4
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2269, unwnd wrote:LMFAO
ur next if this flips red<3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2282, unwnd wrote:
In post 2274, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2269, unwnd wrote:LMFAO
ur next if this flips red<3
Yeah yeah sure whatever if your wagon gets to -1 I will hammer it scout's honor
ok buddy <3 . <3 and then u have to expalin why u voted me beyond "lol scummy" afterwards. the full thing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

if rce hammers its a scumclaim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma hates switching to the hydra account and has expressed this.

this is an easy LHF push for titus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2289, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2277, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2275, Angel Warriors wrote:Oh my god. This is full on chaos. OBVSCUM SEQUENCE LITERALLY CHILLING IN THE DAMN CORNER RN.
Fucking god.

-Noraa
noraa I have a basket here with baby meerkats holding pictures of kittens

I'll trade you it for a brovert vote
NO. Sequence is obvscum and I'm literally gonna die tonight cuz I'm the only damn person that sees it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're literally probs a scum pr that everyone is being stupid about EXCEPT me >:(

-UGHHH
nora, i have sequence in my PoE if it helps.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2300, Titus wrote:
In post 2296, SirCakez wrote:Anybody else think unwnd is willing to elim anyone?
Unwnd is frustrated town who wants the day to end.
how are they frustrated town vs frsutrated scum who wants to rush the lim onto a town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2303, SirCakez wrote:Koba Sequence elim?
I'll consolidate on em only cause alisae said they were scum. but my gut said town which is why im just keeping them below POE line for now. but i think we can get the scum titus lim thru here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2307, Titus wrote:
In post 2302, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2300, Titus wrote:
In post 2296, SirCakez wrote:Anybody else think unwnd is willing to elim anyone?
Unwnd is frustrated town who wants the day to end.
how are they frustrated town vs frsutrated scum who wants to rush the lim onto a town?
Then they'd pick someone.

They aren't.
this isnt good logic since they're on the currently leading wagon titus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

anything else that makes them town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2315, samantha97 wrote:why the reluctance to vote brovert when they've had basically the same thread presence as flea and are posting elsewhere?
this isnt good logic.

already is explained they dont like posting on their hydra account since they use a specific combo of browser/device.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

nah it has no logic.

u need something better than "hurr durr not posting in this game"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

if u think posting elsewhere and not in the current game is a scumtell go back to newbie games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus couldnt respond to my point about unwnd being on the currently leading wagon btw bc it shatters their whole nonargument abt unwnd being necessarily town from wanting day to end now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2323, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2321, DkKoba wrote:if u think posting elsewhere and not in the current game is a scumtell go back to newbie games
doesn't have to be one, shouldn't we demand it regardless?
I mean i have my annoyances at it too but i dont think its scum indicative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2329, Titus wrote:
In post 2328, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2324, Titus wrote:
In post 2320, SirCakez wrote:Cuz brovert's posts aren't bad like fleas
What's good about Brovert's posting?
Gamma was in your townleans recently, pretend I asked this to you.
You misinterpreted my PoE. It meant I got town feels at some point. Not that I currently leaned them town.
In post 2330, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2329, Titus wrote:
In post 2328, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2324, Titus wrote:
In post 2320, SirCakez wrote:Cuz brovert's posts aren't bad like fleas
What's good about Brovert's posting?
Gamma was in your townleans recently, pretend I asked this to you.
You misinterpreted my PoE. It meant I got town feels at some point. Not that I currently leaned them town.
Semantics, it still means you liked *something* in their posting.
just vote them rce
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

"stale" is a buzzword.

doesnt mean shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok but how is "posting elsewhere" scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur analysis is so shallow i wouldnt be able to dip my whole foot into it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2338, samantha97 wrote:lurking lets you skate by unless it is "punished" by votes, which is why so many people hide their online status
cool unless u got statistics that prove that its more likely from scum u can fuck off with it though lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2343, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2341, DkKoba wrote: cool unless u got statistics that prove that its more likely from scum u can fuck off with it though lmfao
it doesn't have to be why are you so hung up on that

let them defend themselves and engage with the thread if they aren't mafia

instead you're co-signing the behavior

it does actually.

why is it scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2342, MathBlade wrote:So halftime, caught up to where I said toodles.

Will still have to catch up with anything after that.

I kinda get where Sam why she suggested mass claim but ewww you don’t take one mistake and compound it with more.
Instead I am going to make Sam a double voter with anyone except myself.

VOTE: Sheep Samantha baaaaaaah
VOTE: Brovert
u are lazy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2345, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2344, Titus wrote:
In post 2340, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2331, Titus wrote:@Cakez, What read does Brovert actually make in that post?
They don't
It's just a good post Ircher asked for
Why is it a good post though? It's not stating a read or solving the game.
????????????????????????????????
You don't need one of those two to be a good post
And ftr it's because I like how Gamma attempted to engage me and actually explain something to me
ur fighting pointlessly bc titus is scum and trying to gaslight u dw ur not the only one who can see that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2352, SirCakez wrote:Samantha is town but not pushing the right places here
funny cuz thats like the conclusion i reached in my non titus hoods.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2350, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2347, DkKoba wrote:

I kinda get where Sam why she suggested mass claim but ewww you don’t take one mistake and compound it with more.

u are lazy
On the contrary. We need to consolidate. I am living up to that by giving my vote to Sam. It helps to foster agreement and build cooperation. I may also have a beer with lunch so it prevents tipsy!Math doing something dumb. Like a safeguard.
ok but do u not see the way titus is engaging with sircakez is like peak scummy wrt twisting logic to fit an agenda?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #187) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2356, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2353, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2352, SirCakez wrote:Samantha is town but not pushing the right places here
Hoods plural?

How many do you have?
>1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #188) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe cakez and i have one and thats why we were beefing and suddenly we're not ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #189) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2358, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2355, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2350, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2347, DkKoba wrote:

u are lazy
On the contrary. We need to consolidate. I am living up to that by giving my vote to Sam. It helps to foster agreement and build cooperation. I may also have a beer with lunch so it prevents tipsy!Math doing something dumb. Like a safeguard.
ok but do u not see the way titus is engaging with sircakez is like peak scummy wrt twisting logic to fit an agenda?
Haven’t read where you’re talking about, but if I find where you are then I will address it then.
last few pages. also i think her positioning around u is scummy since they're distancing from ur elimination but at the same time were instigating it. which implies they want to make u part of the PoE even tho they claim they townread u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #190) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2360, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2357, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2356, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2353, DkKoba wrote:
Hoods plural?

How many do you have?
>1
That’s what plural means. I am asking for an exact number.
thats the only answer u will get
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #191) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i guess ill give u a more concise answer.

between 2-4
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2370, Angel Warriors wrote:Math is acting exactly as scummy as town!him is. Plus Mom has been masons with him before and she says he is definitely town here so y'all should listen to that.

Titus ... eh I don't have any particular read on her but Mom thinks she's town.

-Noraa
"thinks shes town"

butt wai
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #193) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2391, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2387, unwnd wrote:Mind you, I will never ever in my entire life self-vote

Will vote someone though to end the day
Don't attack me like that.
VOTE: unwnd
I wanna see how much support this wagon has.

-Noraa
nora pls join me on titus <3 . <3

ill be extra nice to u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #194) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2399, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2396, DkKoba wrote:nora pls join me on titus <3 . <3

ill be extra nice to u
If ur town, back off for a sec. Momrangal knows Titus if not two, three, four, five, heck maybe ten times better than you do.

-Noraa
I questioned her i dont think she is being honest and is making stuff up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #195) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2404, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2401, DkKoba wrote:I questioned her i dont think she is being honest and is making stuff up.
I skimmed. Do a quick summary of what happened. A couple quotes would be nice too.

-Noraa
am hungry but i will later but her conversaion with cakez is a big standout where rce points out that titus townleaned gamma at one point when titus said thres nothing gamma said that was towny etc that whole line of conversation exposes the scummy mindset titus is in the best IMO.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #196) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2407, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2401, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2399, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2396, DkKoba wrote:nora pls join me on titus <3 . <3

ill be extra nice to u
If ur town, back off for a sec. Momrangal knows Titus if not two, three, four, five, heck maybe ten times better than you do.

-Noraa
I questioned her i dont think she is being honest and is making stuff up.
If you find yourself questioning titus's response and constantly saying "wtf" she is probably town
It's not that. its the direct like actions do not line up with words kind of wtf play, not "wtf are they doing with this" kind of wtf if u get what i mean
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #197) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

the role claim sounds really fake and im not bothering reading into it rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #198) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

loyal and weak together thats just 2 random modifier thrown together for fun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #199) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2427, unwnd wrote:
In post 2421, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2413, unwnd wrote:It's a shitty game filled with shitty WIM with shitty overbearing arguments with everyone trying to prove their point ad infinitum

I'm only doing my best impressions
I haven't been in this game since like two rl days ago. If people are being shitty, why am I getting your anger??
Like that's just shitty and rude of you?
If you think this game is shitty, the way to fix it is not to add more shit.

-Noraa
- Don't think It'd be listened to
- Don't feel like going to the extraneous effort
- Day needs to end
why does day need to end?
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”