They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

nylaa is claimed in our hood and their claim is verfiable + extremely specific
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:35 am

Post by samantha97 »

unlike most people here, sequence has roleclaimed fully and like I said it made sense in the context of our conversation

yes it's possible he is mafia, but there are a bunch of people that make more sense to lynch
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:36 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2148, unwnd wrote:Hey noraa

VOTE: Sequence

Shiny carrot for you

No I'm not changing, this had enough votes for the time
Newpage
Stop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2145, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2144, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:NO ONE FUCKING CLAIM PTS OR WHAT FLAVOR U HAVE OR THE NAMES OF UR PTS SCUM PROB HAVE ABILITIES THAT WORK WITH THEM AND I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THIS AS WELL BASED ON A CLAIM IN ONE OF MY HOODS
2 l8 4 that yolo
and this is why u need to die
Scum already know the membership of large hoods most likely.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2153, Titus wrote:
In post 2145, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2144, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:NO ONE FUCKING CLAIM PTS OR WHAT FLAVOR U HAVE OR THE NAMES OF UR PTS SCUM PROB HAVE ABILITIES THAT WORK WITH THEM AND I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THIS AS WELL BASED ON A CLAIM IN ONE OF MY HOODS
2 l8 4 that yolo
and this is why u need to die
Scum already know the membership of large hoods most likely.
VOTE: titus

you're right.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2150, DkKoba wrote:nylaa is claimed in our hood and their claim is verfiable + extremely specific
In post 2151, samantha97 wrote:unlike most people here, sequence has roleclaimed fully and like I said it made sense in the context of our conversation

yes it's possible he is mafia, but there are a bunch of people that make more sense to lynch
What are these claims? I need to know these.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:38 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2155, Titus wrote:What are these claims? I need to know these.
why ask for pt composition and not offer yours
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Samantha, We're supposed to be phasing out lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2155, Titus wrote:
In post 2150, DkKoba wrote:nylaa is claimed in our hood and their claim is verfiable + extremely specific
In post 2151, samantha97 wrote:unlike most people here, sequence has roleclaimed fully and like I said it made sense in the context of our conversation

What are these claims? I need to know these.
nope!
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2156, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2155, Titus wrote:What are these claims? I need to know these.
why ask for pt composition and not offer yours
DKKoba, myself, RCE, MURDERCAT and flea
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2147, Titus wrote:
In post 2141, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2129, unwnd wrote:OK

R+A, RCEnigma, MURDERCAT, Myself, Sam, Titus, Angel Warriors, BROvert Ops, Lunar..? (Only here cause I feel they'd vote if I told them to)

I'm tired of this day. Stop letting this madness go on. If you're listed here let's talk compromise. I imagine some of you are even hesitant on others listed here. That's fine. D1 is not meant to drag out this goddamn long, so I'm gonna make this simple. Declare intent on
one
person you would lim today. That's it, no more no less. I don't care about the reason, but if can meet the amount of votes needed to lim someone then following that we start a wagon on them. I don't give a shit who at this point, and the reason (if your name is here) is because in some regard I townread you for D1 so you can go ahead and pat yourself on the back if you're fooling me for today.
Sequence for me.
Mine would be Gamma hydra but that's in your list so I'll go with Nylaa.
I could compromise on gamma. My reasoning for towning them is paper thin and old meta based.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2078, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2076, SirCakez wrote:Why do claims make someone town
you have to explain why they aren't part of your equation, not that they confirm someone as town
Ok
In post 2102, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2029, SirCakez wrote:
A special look at DkKoba
In post 1667, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sircakez

if u scumread cakez or have him in ur poe VOTE HIM kk?>>>???

this dude is so agenda pushy and trying to protect partners so obv after they played a bussy game its so sloppy and poor played get him OUTA here
they being pushing me
In post 1689, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1676, unwnd wrote:Would love a votecount
vote cakez
more pushing me
In post 1697, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1690, unwnd wrote:Yes yes bussing I get it I'm figuring out who would be the best lim in terms of fucking scum the most
who cares. litearly just vote
frustration because they can't get people to vote me
In post 1701, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1699, Toogeloo wrote:Isn't it frustrating when other players don't see what you see?
ME EVERY GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In post 1711, DkKoba wrote:so why wont u trust me on shit im voting
In post 1738, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1737, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1725, DkKoba wrote:ur so easily pocketed by scum and resist town i swear
let's talk in the morning lol

VOTE: Nylaa

Let's see what happens with this
ur vanity vote is wildly unhelpful
NOW SUDDENLY THEY JOIN A WAGON ON SOMEONE IM PUSHING NYLAA DESPITE REPEATED EXPRESSIONS OF FRUSTRATION ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET VOTES ON ME
?????????????????????????
In post 1744, DkKoba wrote:fuck u @murder

i wanted to go for my bottom poe but whatever VOTE: nylaa

i hope this flips town and u actually listen to my reads d2
OBVIOUS excuses for bussing Nylaa
In post 1803, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: cakez

my vote is on nylaa in spirit
now playing both sides, including the catch-all of "being on Nylaa" in spirit so that if Nylaa gets pushed through they can still retain some cred from the scum elim
In post 1804, DkKoba wrote:fast elims are often the work of scum ~~~~~~~~~~~ just saying
SAYS THIS BUT DOES NOT OPPOSE NYLAA WAGON WHICH IS WHAT THEY WERE PRESUMABLY REFERRING TO
????????????
In post 1868, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: nylaa

if im horribly wrong ill explain.

if not well fuck u i wont explain thats up to u to figure out why i revoted.
BACK TO WAGON THEY JUST CALLED SCUM MOTIVATED
?????
In post 1872, DkKoba wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 1873, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sircakez
having an aneurysm?
In post 1885, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: mathblade
THEN JOINS WAGON ON OBVTOWN MATHBLADE BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING NOWHERE ON ME AND MB IS PICKING UP STEAM
In post 1887, DkKoba wrote:u can thank norwee for the reason im voting here cuz i kinda havent read much of what u have posted and much of it hasnt pinged me as town or scum.
with batshit awful reasoning of Norwe was scummy, ignoring everything MB has posted
In post 1891, DkKoba wrote:not sure how it being "stale" = wrong
awful excuse
cakez this is possibilly the worst scumcase ive ever seen anyone try to toss against me.

My hood mates can take a look at it and know how half of that shit is bunk.
Can you refute anything? No ofc not
I don't care about your hood mates
In post 2106, Rei and Asuka wrote:Okay since there is presumably infer there is a town inside Titus/Math/Cakez/Ircher, although I don't really guarantee there's more than two town in there, I'll try to walk it through as best I can given a) there hasn't been mass claim yet and we don't want to give scum more than we have to and b) ircher is right that it's hard to explain without referring to the wording of your own role PM.

I think that is unnecessary now, though.

Point a: Scum would not look at the sample role PM and think that someone would be confused as whether they are town or scum.
(point a.1? I don't think Boon almost ever gives sample fakeclaims. He did specify the flavor of town but that was it and that's about all I'd expect, but this game is more "theme" ish than some of his games so we can bracket this point -- even so, he provided a sample VT PM and scum have access to the entire list of boon roles so there's no strong incentive for him to provide fakeclaims)

Point b: Alisae observed that they thought they might be scum in when reading their role PM.
Point b1: Lunar had a similar-ish reaction in pre-game.

Point c: At least seven people have now observed that they either experienced confusion about their alignment, or thought confusion about alignment might be town indicative, which is basically the same thing. In this sense, we know at *least some town experienced confusion about their alignment in regard to their rolecard* and, given point a, we have no reason to think scum would have an incentive to fake doubt about their alignment in the *early game* before it was discussed.

Point d: Since scum *would not know* why Alisae experienced doubt about their alignment, scum *would not know how to explain* why they thought they might be scum or why they would sympathize with Alisae's point, and this is what Nyla observed in .

From this, we can infer that Alisae's slot (Koba) and Nyla have both made
strongly town indicative
posts because scum are
very unlikely to have experienced similar thought processes upon seeing the sample VT PM,
and it seems pretty likely now that
multiple
town slots experienced that sensation, making the first slots to either register that feeling or to have picked up on it are therefore much more town indicative. (This isn't the same thing as saying people who didn't pick up on it are scum since different people process information in different ways.)

As Sam observed, scum can easily say they would have been confused after the fact, especially after a claim, or a first flip, or someone discussing the point. I didn't want to go into too much detail because it's an observation that could have had continued value in regard to later claims. But these are the first slots in the thread to have registered that sensation, and Nyla finding Koba town for it is now *strongly town indicative* now that we know how many players (more than can possibly be scum) have registered that point.

Now Math when we talked in the PT was like "oh no scum can fake what Nyla said there" and I think that's just complete bullshit. Scum very, very rarely would fake a townread on a slot for confusion on their role PM if they did not understand where that confusion came from. Is it 'theoretically impossible'? No, but Koba and Nyla (and Lunar, although his posts on this point were in my PT) are both way, way more likely to be town off those two posts in and of themselves than the slots that have been pushing them this dayphase.

I don't believe anything there is too OOG. You can complain that it's like a, mech-related reaction test, but if so it's one precipitated by the mod not any players by having made confusingly worded town PMs. But ignoring the free townreads there would just be dumb.

-A
So your whole town case is based on confusing role pm reactions? I can't buy this
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

litearlly everyone u described in my iso is a description of my townplay cakez literally stfu
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

I'm having trouble keeping up with the PT claims and roleclaims. It would be very helpful for me to have this information.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2163, Titus wrote:I'm having trouble keeping up with the PT claims and roleclaims. It would be very helpful for me to have this information.
nope fuck off ur scum
retired
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2125, samantha97 wrote:Image

can we at least collectively agree there is at least 1 mafia inside of lunar martian/rei and asuka/mathblade/mafiacat? isn't that a fair assumption not just because of behavior but because they are all in the same pt?
This game is apparently infested with hoods so this logic won't hold
In post 2132, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2130, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2128, Rei and Asuka wrote:if almost every player in the game is in a PT, solving scum in PTs is not really going to help
almost every player is not in a 4 player pt
There are players in multiple hoods. I'm not 100% down for hood poe as our main mode of hunting parameters day 1.
^
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2162, DkKoba wrote:litearlly everyone u described in my iso is a description of my townplay cakez literally stfu
Nah you actually make a modicum of sense as town
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:42 am

Post by SirCakez »

I can go back to Sequence for compromise
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey town: if u have half a brain for mech analysis, this sort of play comes from scum more often than not >>>>>>>> dont let this shit s lide
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2166, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2162, DkKoba wrote:litearlly everyone u described in my iso is a description of my townplay cakez literally stfu
do u townread titus outting our whole hood?
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

@Samantha, Can you help me out?

It's going to take hours over nightphase to do otherwise.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2169, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2166, SirCakez wrote:
do u townread titus outting our whole hood?
Idgaf
Titus is scummy independently of that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

and there is titus reverting to focusing on mechs cuz they have nothing of substance at all to add cuz their stances are bullshit and have 0 depth
retired
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

So sick of people this game going b-but the hood b-but the claim
WHO CARES
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:45 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2163, Titus wrote:I'm having trouble keeping up with the PT claims and roleclaims. It would be very helpful for me to have this information.
viewtopic.php?p=12512802#p12512802
since then
viewtopic.php?p=12513076#p12513076
viewtopic.php?p=12513857#p12513857

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”