Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #6354 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

Helloooooooo large theme!

I really shouldn't be in this large theme but the temptation was too much. I've been eyeing this game since so long ago wanting a spot and now I finally see a spot and its like I have exams but but Yggdrasil :,(
Anyways, I read like two pages and I'm 95% convinced Morph is scum with LLD. Their convo seems way too overly dramatic which is my only reservation given I dont know if scum would try hard their ass off to that extent. But I mean its Cabd and LLD in a large theme. I don't see why not. I probably messed up SRing Cabd right off the bat since this is generally a more save it for later once you get into the game type of read since Cabdrivers will steamroll my ass with his scum team if he's scum like last time but whatever. I dont really have the time for this game I couldn't stop myself from repping in tho so hopefully I get night killed or something. And uh I will 100% not be reading up so dont even ask. After my exams, if im still alive, I'll try hard this game if im not too brain fried. Uh this game is already moving too fast tbh but I'll try my best and I need to ask unwnd some question about my role pm. Dont worry about me spamming this game. That shouldn't be happening. I'm too busy with ap exams and ya.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6373 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

Spoiler: for notsci and only notsci
I also think notscience but I cannot for the life of me tell if that is just my brain's automatic response after Xenoblade which I want to actually say something about.
Totally not game related but recently I met someone somewhat toxic in a game(no shame no shade or anything I truly am not trying to be mean and they aren't here either) and it spurred memories of myself and led to a very long period of thinking. It was incredible how one person's toxicity could ruin an entire game. Afterwards I read some of my old games, one of which was xenoblade and I felt so terrible after reading it. It was like the most painful shit to read in so many different ways and on like multiple different levels.

I just wanted to say that im sorry for what I did to that game. I had an awful time and so did everyone else.
I'll just stop there but I felt this was something I needed to address and seeing notsci did make me feel pretty guilty despite the automatic SR that my brain gave him the moment I saw him. I'll spoiler this. No one else needs to see it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6375 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Noraa »

And morph is conftown? what?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6394 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6391, morph the cat wrote:two pages
more like one post lmao. hold up lemme find it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6395 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6276, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, I'm in the wrong for letting my anger get to me and I apologize. There was no excuse for calling cabd a piece of shit, no matter how hurt I feel this game.

Espcially since it ties my anger and frustration and hurt to me alignment and makes this discussion after the game harder to have.

I've fucked up.

But that's irrelevant to the game right now.

The above is the standard.
This sounded 100% like scum to a partner. Also I dont get how body guarding Andrea or whoever Artemia? means anything? What does that have to do with conftowning morph?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6405 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6401, notscience wrote:Noraa we were mid massclaim when catboi left could you please claim any actions and role
the mod didn't tell me what my predecessor actions were. Unwnd just quoted the role pm to catboi and told me I was at like 3/5 HP or something. Then I asked if my predecessor had any actions and why my hp wasn't 5 and he didn't reply.
I have like 4 different things .. abilities? that I dont remember. Ig I'll go read the role pm again
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6407 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

Wtf is a stack? this role pm makes zero sense but I have fire star. ice star and singularity?????????????
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6411 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Noraa »

So apparently I can use stacks of burn and freeze. some sort of elemental magic damage. Then also there is singularity which I have read like twenty times and straight up dont understand so I'll get back to that after I ask unwnd
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6414 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6409, morph the cat wrote:That was my gist, and if Noraa meant something from the Tenet game, I'd like to know what that was, too. Because I don't remember any scum theater between you two in that game that looks like you/us interactions in this game, but maybe there was?

I did get some Tenet vibes when you were going on about how we were scum if MC/ND were town. If we didn't die in Arte's place, I expected you to push for our elimination pretty hard today and just hoped we would have a decent read of you from it all.
oh. I just wanted to say sorry to notsci. My read on you had nothing to do with Tenet. I dont even remember if you were in Tenet. I just remember Cabd was a try hard scum.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6418 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

Also Dunnstral is town. He's talking more than normal but the vibe checks out. I'm also pretty good at reading him so this read holds a lot of weight to it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6429 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6423, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6414, Noraa wrote:
In post 6409, morph the cat wrote:That was my gist, and if Noraa meant something from the Tenet game, I'd like to know what that was, too. Because I don't remember any scum theater between you two in that game that looks like you/us interactions in this game, but maybe there was?

I did get some Tenet vibes when you were going on about how we were scum if MC/ND were town. If we didn't die in Arte's place, I expected you to push for our elimination pretty hard today and just hoped we would have a decent read of you from it all.
oh. I just wanted to say sorry to notsci. My read on you had nothing to do with Tenet. I dont even remember if you were in Tenet. I just remember Cabd was a try hard scum.
You said you had seen similar interactions between scum-morph and scum-LLD in the past and I'm trying to figure out what game that was. I assumed Tenet. What game are you talking about?
I didn't say that. There are no specific examples. The vibe is just very much similar to the vibe cabd and ceph gave off. Overall feels to me like the whole cabd friend group are try hard scum. Not meant to be offensive. Just I notice most of them take being scum very seriously and make it their goal to destroy everyone and make everyone have trust issues for their next ten games.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6433 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

Anyways im off to bed. I already claimed and basically get the setup. Basically everyone is like a deck of cards. You can deal damage to people by giving them a card. It's probs like that Lilith game. Get to 0 HP and ur dead. That sort of thing. That means this is super townsided which also means I can do basically nothing and win. Sounds good.

Also I dont completely buy morph town. I have dripping paranoia from tenet but I'll see when Cabd gets here. Ffery I dont know how to read. I have confidence I can read cabd tho.
I guess that sounds stupid but I mean bus driver? Also I seriously think LLD's post was to a partner. It sounds exactly like it. The perfect amount of harshness but also towniness. It just felt partnery. I can't explain it since its one post but it hit deep in the scum range on my soulread meter
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6477 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6438, morph the cat wrote:Please explain how unwnd's confirmation of our post that I quoted for you leaves room for us to be scum.
Oh wow I missed the "and we would be confirmed flipped town" part
ugh fine. Yeah that's mod confirmation on straight up alignment. Ok IC, who's scum?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6478 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6445, Dunnstral wrote:No worries, we have a lot of damage
Why's S_S scum?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6493 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6453, notscience wrote:I don’t know if I’m being eccentric but his post st the top of the page gave me heavy tenet vibes
What alignment was S_S in tenet?
In post 6455, notscience wrote:
I’m being too indecisive.

I’ll reread over the weekend.

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.

Ninja-
Where we went that poor Pokémon through the turnstile to die for literally no reason snd he was just like “yeah it’s the optimal play”
I don't like this post. I feel like it's always been a town notsci thing to do - like just wabam here's a read. And in larges too. I feel like you always flow with town pretty well and here the dynamic is strange because it almost seems like you dont fit in. I dont know I can't tell if this is Tenet's aftereffects.

Als o Bell's vibe is weird this game. I was gonna say earlier but I didn't want to OMGUS. But bell's vibe is so dull and I've never seen it like that before. He seems very upset. I feel like town Bell is always very happy and chattery but here the vibe is all gloomy. Maybe it's just the prfpc idk @_@
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6498 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6456, Farkran wrote:Shea/T3 were tonally very town
Did you just call T3 towny @_@
I wanna go off on this but no one needs that right now. I'll go off on it later.
I haven't read a single one of his posts and I dont believe you/if he really sounds towny, he's scum.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6500 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6456, Farkran wrote:Catboi
Hi I am catboi.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6504 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Noraa »

kajfskaehuekahgajkdfjekbgjkhjk
paranoia on flea wtf
Flea sounds way too towny @_@
Those little spoiler titles. This is the first time I've had an issue with them. I feel like I've seen them before but normally those are original but then ig its not AI since I've seem faer as scum and town and never noticed this. But it could also be put there just to get town reads as people remember old games. mmmmm lemme find the posts that im referencing. This might take a hot hour or so
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6527 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 140, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: Life brings nothing for the sane
In post 16, Cook wrote:That's helpful.

Things of note about the discards:

Wolf

Mafia

Town

Cult

Alien

Possessed Townie

Third Party
These numbers are way wrong cookie.
In post 17, SirCakez wrote:based on those
VOTE: ircher
Why Ircher and why not Raya, Cook or sam?
In post 24, Guillotina wrote:
In post 15, samantha97 wrote:aw guillotina threw away the most evil role in the deck
What’s evil about making a bunch of chats?
I'm disappointed in you. Your wildcard status is revoked.

Spoiler: Keep searching new days on the horizon
In post 33, Guillotina wrote:
In post 28, lendunistus wrote:VOTE: samantha97

n0 peek samantha + guillotina scumteam
I call this bullshit!
Gullllllll you're being a different kinda weird.... me no like it.
In post 39, Cook wrote:inb4 Guillotina rolled Very Irresponsible Townie With an Army Surplus
Oh gods not again... I need to add a Blank and Russian Roulette modifier for the GIM thread.
In post 42, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Ircher
The town discard that has the best role out of those 4. The others all have trolly/negative/situational roles
See now this I like.
In post 43, Cook wrote:I'd like to point out that only 8 of the supposed 10 people who confirmed to start early actually have posted here.

I'd also like to buy a vowel.
You can have a Y, and some of us have appointments for brains and eyes and such.
In post 46, Cook wrote:
In post 44, Guillotina wrote:
In post 40, KidAmn wrote:
In post 39, Cook wrote:inb4 Guillotina rolled Very Irresponsible Townie With an Army Surplus
If they did I hope there's a Naturalist in this game too for the double cockblock.
You are EVIL! VOTE: KidAmn
To be fair I did create the Army Surplus role. I was quite amused when it rolled in the other GIM game.
It was also my town pick ftr :P
In post 49, Cook wrote:What if it's a Hidden Insane KidAmn Tells The Truth, so it's KidAmn Tells Lies?

pedit: excellent. when you first saw Army Surplus, were you blinded by its majesty?
I was
<3

Spoiler: While time just seems to slip away
In post 58, Noraa wrote:it seems to me like everyone's role/alignment is revealed through the discard pile?
Nope, not quite. we don't know if people recieved multiple cards of the same alignment. I'd need to setup check.
In post 72, Guillotina wrote:
In post 68, Inori Yuzuriha wrote:
In post 65, Guillotina wrote:Lol Derp Clear denied
derp clear?
lol wtf.
Yah! Now get in your hydras ffs so i can deathtunnel you properly
Aight you got me to fight, I'm soulreading Nora town here.

Spoiler: While time just seems to slip away
In post 77, Inori Yuzuriha wrote:I don't have the patience to obvtown rn. So like wagon me if you want but be warned that my partner tends to look scummy under pressure so like uh.
1) don't hammer without claim
2) don't hammer if I haven't come back

Also. Italiano and I received two cards, none of which were scum cards.
Worse case scenario, assume I got two red cards and that survivor peacemaker card. Would I ever choose to take on a red alignment? No I really wouldn't.
So card distribution is randomised too, some people are fated to be anti-town, some are fated to be town. I have questions which will be coming soon.

And no, Nora has no desire at all for a red PM and would never willingly take one. Honestly if we do hydra together it'll be the biggest tell on us. I open and deep wolf happily where nora just does not do scum.
In post 83, Dunnstral wrote:Didn't you not so subtly claim to be a 3rd party anyway?
Where's this?
In post 94, Inori Yuzuriha wrote: I am claiming that I am survivor alignment or peacemaker role. So this is a truth.
[snip]
1) survivor is not 3p
2) I have not claimed survivor at this point in time
[snip]
so if I didn't make it clear
first card: Vanilla town
second card: Town _____
third card: survivor Peacemaker
Survivor is Third Party/Self Aligned. Nora don't tell me I'm still pants at reading you, I need to go check the thread...[/spoiler]

Spoiler: I'm leaving no trace along the way
In post 104, KidAmn wrote:
In post 99, Inori Yuzuriha wrote:is that what your 2017 join date uses to find scum?
a) this is really unnecessarily antagonistic about a trivial thing like a join date
b) is this what your 2021 join date uses to defend yourself as scum? :]
You know this is a hydra and the join date means naff all, right?
[/quote]
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6528 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Noraa »

ugh I can't find it but this one was similar vibe wise
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6538 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6486, Ircher wrote:No because your last few walls have all been filler, not to mention my last comment.
I agree with this. I dont tend to agree with ircher so this is new and fun and exciting. VOTE: Flea the Magician
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6543 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6492, Flea The Magician wrote:Also my walls are often containing filler, there's filler, theres fun, there's content, it's what I do.

because fuck me for trying to have some fucking fun in a game with 250+ pages while i'm dealing with external shit while this game yeets itself forward at 15 pages a night with practically nothing but fucking filler.
UNVOTE: shiiiit mmm ah mm the faeries have been going through some irl shit. agh I feel bad. nope ok we're not limming the faeries even if their scum bc faer are my favorite
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6548 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6483, Flea The Magician wrote:NORRRAAAAAA! Are you town?
I am town! Are the faeries town? Do they have ice cream and sammiches for Nornor?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6549 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Noraa »

Wait those spoiler things are songs??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6552 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6490, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6478, Noraa wrote:
In post 6445, Dunnstral wrote:No worries, we have a lot of damage
Why's S_S scum?
Because they're not towny and other people are
I never find S_S towny. I dunno what to say.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6553 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Noraa »

And I also find other people scummy ....
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6556 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6507, notscience wrote:I mean like you’re welcome to try and make a case on me

Because noones really done that this game and it’s kinda boring
Challenge accepted.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6575 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6529, Chara wrote:
In post 6504, Noraa wrote:kajfskaehuekahgajkdfjekbgjkhjk
paranoia on flea wtf
Flea sounds way too towny @_@
Those little spoiler titles. This is the first time I've had an issue with them. I feel like I've seen them before but normally those are original but then ig its not AI since I've seem faer as scum and town and never noticed this. But it could also be put there just to get town reads as people remember old games. mmmmm lemme find the posts that im referencing. This might take a hot hour or so
yeah Flea has been beating the hell out of my SR on faer today.
I mean faer always gets SRed. That's my one reservation here. Normally if faer is UTR, that means fae is scum. Then again I always SR the faeries so it doesn't even matter what I think. Actually fuck that. I TR flea. Gamestate points towards a town Flea here. Yeah!

Build a reads list
Build build a reads list
Then you break the readslist
Break break the readslist
Then you think a lot
Think think a lot
Then you doubt a lot
Doubt doubt a lot
Then you form a reads list
Form form a reads list
Then you shake the reads list
Shake shake the reads list
Then you think some more
Think think some more
Then you doubt some more
Doubt doubt some more
Then you break the readslist
Break break the readslist
Then you paranoia more
Paranoia some more

Idk I started and then I couldn't stop because speech nerd Noraa lmao.
This is the song that made this happen. Not my fault
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6583 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Noraa »

[img]fjF0NrrVHBg[/img]
Oh this one is much more accurate
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6584 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Noraa »

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6589 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6581, WhemeStar wrote:Norra even though I have a feeling your slot is scum all game I still like that you replaced in. You’re enjoyable to play with
Oh I thought this was a scum slot but I still repped in because I wanted to be in Yggdrasil and I rolled town way too many times(the past like 20 games of mine have all been town games)

I'm surprised it isn't a scum slot tbh because the moment I saw catboi rep out, I was like he must be scum. Cuz that dude is literally obsessed with being town. He loves it to hell and back and I never thought he'd give up a town slot but idk what happened to make him leave. Someone probs pissed him off or rl happened. Idk but im town and im here and im happy!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6607 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Noraa »

OK I GET IT ALL. One very long discussion with unwnd later.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6612 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Noraa »

So my predecessor applied a stack of freeze to Artemia night 1 and then idled/didnt submit an action night 2.
Was Artemia night killed or vig shot? Because if Artemia was night killed, that clears me because using an ability like mine on a night kill is turbo dumb.
Singularity is basically not even an ability lmao.
So I deal elemental damage and its a total rip off. Basically I give people these stacks that do elemental damage and then I have to separately activate them using singularity. Also there are currently no stacks on anyone since my predecessor didn't move last night and Artemia is dead. That means that at the most I can give a stack tonight and activate it the next night. In other words, im like the Yggdrasil version of a town loyal visitor. Put the loyal in just to make you feel special but it doesn't do shit.

I also dont have attack because elemental damage is just a whole different universe. Idk. that part is confusing. Freeze will lower HP(kind of but not exactly) and burn lowers people's attacks. I'm not sure how that works atm like if attack > HP, then the person dies? Will lowering attack make people more likely to die? Attack and defense how's that work and ..

None of these abilities cost anything from what I can tell(like faer's had like 3sp cost or something. sp is not even a part of my role pm) and yeah. I'm at 3/5 HP so a couple more attacks and im dead!
Oh also! I asked unwnd if Cabd was confirmed town and he didn't reply. That doesn't matter too much but I figured I'd let everyone know bc why not.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6613 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Noraa »

I'm about to do a full calc bc ap practice exam so see y'all on the other side of this brain frying machine
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6719 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Noraa »

Spoiler:
In post 6632, morph the cat wrote:Here's stuff.... Updated to reflect new data. All of these reads ARE still in order, the higher within each tier, the stronger the town read.

Touch Not a Single Hair On Their HeadsMorph the Cat (fferyllt/Cabd) - Mod Confirmed

Bingle - Mod Confirmed

notscience - You will literally never convince us out of this read; meta, tone, style, the way our crumbing dance went, the way Mara's claim went down around him nodding at it

Bell - For {Bell_Alignment} get {postcount}. If {postcount}>50/Day -->Town; else-->Scum

Sigmund - Day One Wagon Compositions. Bravado in throwing down with scum on this list. Claim fits ours like yin and yang.

Break This Glass In Case of Lack of Endgame After The Lower Tiers All DieDunnstral - If Dunn is scum this game, he has not just like, ridden the bus, or driven the bus, he has become the metaphysical concept of all buses that have ever existed at any point in the universe. He probably should be a tier higher but eh. Not his style. He'd also be working harder to get our attention.

Dwlee99 - I fully admit this read is based more upon the meta tells of his predecessor. Guillo has a few tonal markers we look for and expect, and he hit all of them with not just a pass, but a pass with flying colors. Dwlee has done nothing but improve our opinion of the slot since.

WhemeStar - his level of caginess given what he's shared about his role still doesn't make sense, but he's towned it up in other ways, especially over the last 24 hours. He's hit a lot of town notes, but he hasn't really taken stands on players. He's expressed paranoia about the usual "scary" players, basically. New data here has him rocketed up to mid-yellow tier.

Chara - Chara has been wavering in ours reads list a lot. That said, the TSQ slot scum-claiming rockets them all the way to up here. I would be incredibly shocked if Chara is scum with TSQ, and this game doesn't have traitors per the public alignment counts, so there ya go. There have been a LOT of points recently, mostly in day three, that ffery and I found ourselves cheering for a Chara post.

Ircher - Ircher is most likely a vig here. I don't really think that scum has chip damage, a factional kill, AND an extra kill. That said, Ircher's continued stubbornness while once endearing has started to grate hard, and it's unlikely but NOT impossible that scum did have some sort of gates extrakill.

POE Murder List WinnersFarkran - The big thing we like about Farkran is how he's interacted with us given our speculations about his role, etc. The question this game is not "Does the neighborhood have scum in it" but "does the neighborhood have town in it?" Farkan's alignment hangs in the balance. I am assuming that the troubadour in scum-SS confers buffs and potentially protection to the pairing, and that might be worthy of using on an ally for the WIFOM and the gains. It would also be useful for assuring a townread from a townie, though!

Lady Lambdadelta - ~takes cover~ It's just hard to see people above as less town than she's been, and it's also hard to fit their shapes into a team with our other scumreads. She just feels like the puzzle piece that snaps the whole picture together. LLD is one of those reads that short of mod clears, belongs in contention until the game is over only as an acknowledgement that she is WAY capable of busing every single one of the fools unlucky enough to draw red with her right to the very end. Last episode's LLD-Scum sighting had her publicly obtain a dayvig and shoot her partner in the face with it for cred. We do not read her on the basis of emotions, not after Tenet, and not before Tenet either.

catboi/Noraa - the stacking damage role info sounds more like a scum ability to me, especially as compared to mara's SP steal. We empathize strongly with the anger/irritation from catboi about the role not being made clear enough and that softened ffery's read while he was here. I also feel like scum learning they'd used those abilities suboptimally would be super-pissed and able to channel some of that salt into a "town" roleclaim. The way he went about it though, feels town to me. I'm extremely conflicted. Noraa's play has hardened the read back up, though, and we still think this flips scum.

Murder On the Merits of ScummyT3 - Playing to scum meta, basically. We had mild but growing concerns about Shea on day 1/2, and initially thought the replace-out could have been a town-replace, but T3's play has put that thought to rest. Cabd has been his mod AND played against scum-him recently.

Flea the Magician - severe lack of interaction/acknowledgement of most of the game happenings. day 1 wagon hijinks (by hijinks, we're talking about the way Flea's wagon changed and moved when the competing wagons became Anya and Sigmund. We don't like the mostly meaningless catchups (see first point) See also: Deathcurse Regigigas but then keeps being useless after meta.

Something_Smart - lack of thread health maintenance, didn't chime in re all the troubadour discussion with notsci and speculation about a troubadour neighborhood (in contrast to the neighbor), pushes on us have felt both tentative and opportunistic, like shopping our vulnerability to the rest of the players and being noiser about it when others were expressing concerns about us. neuter and spayhalf gutvibes. Something_Smart is this game's Dandelion Wine, and I'm going to let Dunn do here what he SHOULD have done to Cephrir and I.

I'm shocked you think this. I dont this this is cabd but im assuming cabd at the very least had a say in some of this. I dont know about most of the reads but there are three reads that just flat out aren't in the right place/well defended.
I think my read hasn't gotten Cabd approval and would like Cabd approval. Cabd modded my last game. I don't think he will agree with you

First of all T3. I don't think I've seen a single T3 post since arriving but given he was a replacement, I do not believe anyone here could be 100% on his alignment. He's done some of the strangest shit as town from my experience and is total LHF. Him being a top wagon is not a good feel at all. He seriously does the weirdest shit in the world. Someone said Cabdrivers modded his last scum game. Tell me what the differences between his town and scum game are. I've played like 3 games with him and I have no idea what his tells are. As town, he's a total scumbucket. I dont believe I've seen him as scum but a LHF like this being the wagon rn is a horrible thing and I will go to bat for him here.

Flea. Why is useless fluff scum indicative? Every single game I've been in with faer, fae has used useless fluff to test my alignment. I've doubted it every game and this is the game where that changes. It is time to realize that I only SR town flea because the one time I didn't SR flea, faer was scum. I haven't played any recent games with the magician but I know there are horrible things going on in faers life and I will not agree to this wagon even if solely because of that. Faer's vibe this game only has one difference from past games and that is this gloominess which I know is due to rl.

Me. Artemia was killed night 4. If I were scum, I would not claim no action there because scum cannot multitask. I would've picked a random scum buddy or someone, anyone and say I targeted them.

Dwlee. I just took a look through guillo's posts and no that is literally NOT what his town game looks like. Guillo has never been that cutesy before and I think there's a really big problem with this read. I have no idea about Dwlee but Guillo is not that cutesy as town. Literally. Last time I caught guillo on page like ten because he was being way too nice to be town. This cutesy vibe is 100000% not his town game. I am 100% sure and this is a read that I am completely confident in. I won't push it hard today unless there is support but I guarantee that Dwlee is scum here. I will wall case this with passion because I am certain Guillotina is not that cutesy as town. Guillo is one of those players that doesn't CARE what people think about him when he's town cuz he knows in his heart that he is right and he doesn't give a shit what other people say. The DK tell worked on him. This is not town guillo. I am 100% certain. Someone come debate this with me.

I dont think Bell is town because of post count. I hate to use this reason but bell did rep out of like two recent scum games. so that does make me think he might just be town here but Bell's tone and effort is not on par with what I remember so he does not deserve a spot that high.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6722 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6712, Bingle wrote:
In post 5950, catboi wrote:I was informed of White Fire's actions immediately as part of my confirmation. Even with recent sloppiness as a consideration, I find it highly unlikely that the mod would change protocol so drastically. This seems like a stalling tactic.
In post 6405, Noraa wrote:
In post 6401, notscience wrote:Noraa we were mid massclaim when catboi left could you please claim any actions and role
the mod didn't tell me what my predecessor actions were. Unwnd just quoted the role pm to catboi and told me I was at like 3/5 HP or something. Then I asked if my predecessor had any actions and why my hp wasn't 5 and he didn't reply.
I have like 4 different things .. abilities? that I dont remember. Ig I'll go read the role pm again
Was this ever explained? I kinda feel like Noraa cc'd her own slot here and I'm not sure how to take everyone just ignoring that.
Catboi was definitely sent a role pm of White star's quoted role pm. He probably got the actions afterwards on discord or in the same pm chain(im not sure if pms can work that way like would I get it but I only got the one). I confirmed on discord but didn't get the actions until after I asked.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6723 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6721, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6719, Noraa wrote:I think my read hasn't gotten Cabd approval and would like Cabd approval. Cabd modded my last game. I don't think he will agree with you
I've got some extremely bad news for you, then.
Then Cabd is wrong.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6726 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Noraa »

Ok not page ten but still.
In post 588, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 562, Guillotina wrote:How is this evidence that I'm scum?!!
Ok I feel comfortable calling guillo scum here. This took a lot of courage as I will feel super bad if guillo is town here but I have a read on him that im approximately 99.99% sure is right. Its the DK tell. If they aren't acting arrogant as hell and radiating hardcore "its my birthday everyday" energy, they're scum. If they are calmly trying to explain things and actually feeling reasonable and nice(for them), they are just scum.

Guillo is definitely more toned down than DK is in the birthday party energy but I think its the same tell honestly.

Im a bit overconfident about this but this is one of the tells that has actually worked for me in the past - I caught scum!DK really really fast in student council.

My soul reads ..... tbh are generally absolute shit. But there are certain tells that have worked for me. I think there are certain people/pstyles that are just easier for me to soul read. I dont know why but I do think that I feel good saying guillo is scum here.

I'll be retracting my mastina SR because that didnt feel like scum theatre to me + I think mastina should be able to start obvtowning soon enough if she's town.

-noraaaaaabearrrrrrrrrrrr
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6728 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Noraa »

Anyone want to debate guillo?
I'll vote S_S if someone can convince me guillo is town.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6729 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6727, Bingle wrote:
In post 6719, Noraa wrote:Guillo has never been that cutesy
Which game did you read?

Like, nothing against his play, but I don't think cutesy in any way describes it. He was pretty openly antagonistic and confrontational.
I've played like 5 games with him. Bear gifs are not town him's thing. That is my thing.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6730 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Noraa »

Those bear gifs alone are a basic scum claim.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6732 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1823, Guillotina wrote:Now that I'm back home, it's time to get in my favorite mode.

This is just like a huge red X from me. that is a no. literally no.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6733 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6731, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6730, Noraa wrote:Those bear gifs alone are a basic scum claim.
I am literally driving down the highway but I can already cite from memory at least one game that just proves this hypothesis which was the large variant of grand idea or grander idea or whatever idea that was ran in a large theme queue about 3 months ago
Dont drive and post, Cabd. Link it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6735 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6733, Noraa wrote:Link it.
after you park
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6738 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6734, Ircher wrote:many people have a reason to be higher on the list
I dont agree with that.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6740 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6734, Ircher wrote:The way T3 handled claiming was pretty scum-indicative even if there are plausible other explanations.
I just ISOed him. I dont see anything wrong. Looks basic T3 level scummy.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6743 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6734, Ircher wrote:Uh, this is just false. If I recall correctly, everyone can multitask.
I saw something on this earlier. I dont think scum can. I'll clarify with unwnd.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6746 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Noraa »

Yeah I am asking that. I have posted useless fluff in more than ten town games. Flea always goofs around with me. If anything, its town indicative.

The bears are cutesy...
Last time I used the DK tell on Guillo, everyone ignored me but he was scum.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6749 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6741, morph the cat wrote:Even a cursory glance through the global ISO for guillotina looking for images would have caught this but you didn't actually run any meta you just worked backwards from a scum read into a reason
I dont need to do that. I read guillotina like an open book after like two games. I dont think meta changes that fast but I might take a peek later
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6751 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6748, Ircher wrote:
In post 6738, Noraa wrote:
In post 6734, Ircher wrote:many people have a reason to be higher on the list
I dont agree with that.
Bingle, morph confirmed town
Sigmund claimed doctor and counterwagon to scum
Bell by meta (somewhat debatable, but I think it's at least higher than rand town)
I'm claimed vig

I could list more, but please tell me why these don't deserve to be higher than T3.
The only that I would agree to are you, vig and Bingle and morph. Also how is Bingle conftown?

I haven't even seen Sigmund so I will prioritize LHF slots. And Bell, maybe I would. Hard to say.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6753 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6750, Ircher wrote:Last time you used Dk tell, you were incredibly wrong.
Thats because BM doesn't fit under the DK tell. Guillo does.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6755 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6752, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6730, Noraa wrote:Those bear gifs alone are a basic scum claim.
So are you backing down from this or no?
Not right now, no.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6757 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6754, Ircher wrote:
In post 6747, Bell wrote:So are we still killing S_S
I'm in favor. I still think its high scum equity and don't really believe the claim. If it is true and I'm wrong, it's still a win because Fark becomes confirmed.

pedit: Bingle is Innocent Child; revealed Day 1.
I'm down for S_S
and coolio.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6759 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6756, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6753, Noraa wrote:
In post 6750, Ircher wrote:Last time you used Dk tell, you were incredibly wrong.
Thats because BM doesn't fit under the DK tell. Guillo does.
What is the DK tell?
a tell I created based around Dkkoba's play style. Works on everyone with play style's similar to DK.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6762 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6760, morph the cat wrote:Well, have fun handwaving an ISO full of town-Guillo posting bear gifs.
I did see that. The intention was different in that game. It was purposeful. A gimmick. Find me a game where town guillo used them occasionally. That would serve much greater purpose.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6766 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6760, morph the cat wrote:Please actually explain the tell and why it's applicable to Guillo.
Later. Gist of it is that when he's trying to make people like him, even the slightest bit, he's scum. (guillo's pronouns)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6767 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6765, Ircher wrote:Also, Guillotina was far from charismatic and townie this game.
................................. :/
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6773 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Noraa »

Half of guilllo's posts are qualitative and reaching out. Not charismatic, I agree but pretty towny. Which then means he's scum. lol im not explaining this well.
In post 272, Guillotina wrote:Anya's ISO is just fluff so far, but the game has barely started. I'll give her more time.
Posts like this are really reaching out and make the receiver more likely to TR the person.
In post 706, Guillotina wrote:
In post 695, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 694, Guillotina wrote:
In post 665, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 660, Guillotina wrote:No, townies will consider all things put on the table, not make up a narrative out of thin air and push people with an agenda.
I think townies make things up out of thin air and push people with agendas like literally all the time.
Townies may do so to some extent, but not in the same way wolves do.

Titus agenda seeks to destroy me, not to solve me.
this seems mildly overstated.
It may seem so for you but take it from someone who correctly guessed Titus scum play in our last game and still lost because the other townie believed her seniority read on me over my read on her.
It's not overstated.

Have you played with titus before?
This is pretty damn towny. It's also one of my old scum things to do like this thing where you talk about one person's meta and ask someone else their opinion on that persons meta. I might've done it in death curse. It makes it seem like you want to compare opinions on meta which is a great space filler that essentially does nothing.
In post 2112, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2109, Ircher wrote:(Policy kills aren't game-throws. If anything, they are some of the best shots to make.)
Do you think that under that context, that policy kill is one of the best shots that that slot could have made? If i remember correctly, you were against that statement, what changed?
This is actually super towny and I dont see it coming from town.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6778 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6775, Ircher wrote:You cherrypicked three posts whereas there were several instances Guillotina argued for pages with other people about things like Sigmund TMIing.
its not like guillo doesn't argue in his scum games. He seems more mellow in DBZ but I still think he's scum here. He still feels too towny and that's just not right. Whenever I see town him, I think he's the scummiest person in the world. This isn't it.
In post 47, Guillotina wrote:
In post 45, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 41, Battle Mage wrote:kookiemonster town
BM I think you have become very intelligent :O
Not sure how you TR me this early but its correct!!
In post 44, Bell wrote:I demand that Noraa be town this game so that I can work with her for once.
I am town. Obvtown for me and I will work with you <3

Seriously tho if I got scum for the like twenty billionth time this month, I would've gotten so mad.

-happygreenapplenornor
What you mean with “seriously though”?, that what you said previous to that was a joke? Are you not town?
In post 53, Guillotina wrote:
In post 51, Bell wrote:...I'm inclined to think they're town because they sound like they're telling the truth. Is what I meant to say. :oops:
So it's a gut feeling? and you are willing to buddy them up based on a gut feeling, correct?
In post 55, Guillotina wrote:
In post 54, Flea The Magician wrote:its 3am, this is a shitpost. Kinda (/^▽^)/ Been a weird day.

Wonder why I'm a scum read :3

Nornor we can dance later if you like <3 I heard the FUSION dance is pretty cool, would have to be post game though.

Guillotina I'm sure I remember you proclaiming you don't do meta...
I try not to. It does not mean i will never do so.
In post 197, Guillotina wrote:
In post 183, Titus wrote:@Guillotina, I think Bell is town, so I am trying to sort whether you are wrong town or a noise machine.

Your post since then have been a vague mechanics post, and a question about my read on you.
Do you have any other thoughts?

@Noraa, you have your right to be wrong. You'll see it later or not. I don't mind having someone being wrong about me, as long as it's not too many someones.
My posts since Bell have been a vague mechanic post and a question about your read only?

Are you blind or purposely misrepresenting my contributions?

I dont have any more thoughts as of now, if i did i would have posted them already. Im not shy.
In post 2452, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2325, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2320, Finral wrote:@Firebringer - Let's case Oil some more. What are your main reasons for scum reading Oil?
Poor solving
Bad interactions
Angle pushing don’t seem genuine
Care to provide examples of each of those points please?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6779 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6776, morph the cat wrote:She's cherry picking so hard that the state of Washington is offered her a permit to work there year-round
If the pay is good, I'd do it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6780 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Noraa »

Too much questioning. It makes me feel like xenoblade is happening again. Its that Tenet feeling. Cabd, I've dug my towny heart out and showed it to you. Talk to me.

I'll write a poem about this later. Pookys apprentice bear, Nornor.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6782 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6781, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6612, Noraa wrote:sp is not even a part of my role pm
Why didn't your predecessor say anythign when this is one of the reasons I shot at NDMath and killed him?
beats me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6799 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6796, morph the cat wrote:Day-elim S_S; split damage evenly towards like, T3 and Noraa, and take Flea's claim at face value as a "must day elim me tomrorow"

Is my optimal.
I'm glad you're dying tonight. Your reads are just bad.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6804 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

Who's sigmund again? And if I were scum, I'd be entirely fine with you killing off LHF lmao.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6806 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Noraa »

Murder is here?!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6810 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6807, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6804, Noraa wrote:Who's sigmund again? And if I were scum, I'd be entirely fine with you killing off LHF lmao.
The problem is your team elim'd their LHF in Anya day one, and already did chip-damage-kills to the unsortables.
I'm disappointed.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6833 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6816, notscience wrote:Cabd I think it might be best to go after one of the discrediting scum today.
If you're talking about LLD, I would consider. LLD and S_S are where my vote will go if we are voting in the red zone of Cabd's reads list. After much thought, T3 isn't a horrible wagon actually but I still need to think some more. Flea is a hard. No.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6836 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Noraa »

I dont hate LLD's SR on notsci though I've paranoia'd myself out of SRing him at this point.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6838 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6823, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6820, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6816, notscience wrote:Cabd I think it might be best to go after one of the discrediting scum today.
I don't know that I have the power to dictate my terms.

I have but my vote.
And your vote.
And sigmund's vote.
And bell's vote.
And probably Ircher's vote.
And jingle's vote.

My sextavote role is not enough to hammer a wagon, need a 3x voter to join me.
Dunn probably votes with us too. (I heard a "you tell'em ffery" inside me head when I wrote this)
I would vote with you depending on who you wanted to wagon. Anyone besides Flea is basically fair game.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6844 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6837, notscience wrote:Unpack that for me?
I think you are scum sometimes but then I think a series of other things.
1) what if this is this is just my brain's automatic response because of tenet
2) what if notsci is secretly a mason and that's why he sounds weird
3) what if notsci had some new changes in his overall meta
4) what if notsci is not as confident because of recent mistakes
5) what if notsci hasn't been reading closely and that's why he isn't seeming very confident
6) what if notsci doesn't seem like he's flowing with town because theres scum in that "town"

but then also
1) what if notsci is pocketing cabd
2) what if notsci has a really widely TRed scum team
etc
its a constant back and forth and I dont know what to think anymore. I think that Cabd's reads are wrong. At least on Flea and me. You dont seem to fit into the whole game which is strange. I've always gotten this feeling that you always flow on the same wavelength as the majority of the people there. You're like a puzzle piece and you always fit. But this game, I dont feel that way. I've been constantly thinking about why and if it's scum indicative. I dont think it's straight up scum indicative but im not sure what it means or why it is like that.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6846 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Noraa »

Like typically weird strange feelings that I get are scum indicative so I like it when other people feel it but they aren't always right and I never know how to articulate them
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6847 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6845, notscience wrote:If you look at my iso you can see I’ve been going through some stuff and it left me very disengaged. It’s hard to get back in sync. I’m going to try and reread tonight and get back in sync, but I’d argue there were some points I got to before morph (especially day one) despite my poetry. Bell and I were in sync day two as well.

I’m rereading day one and focusing on associatives with Shea and Anya tonight.
I might do that. We'll see. I still have guillo's stuff to look thru and a poem to write
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6849 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6848, notscience wrote:Also, both ffery and Cabd are great at reading me, please don’t just focus on Cabd it’s not fair to her.
Sorry I always get all over the place with the hydras! I've mostly forgotten her most of this game
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6851 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Noraa »

Signing would help :mrgreen:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6853 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6849, Noraa wrote:most of this game
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6857 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6854, morph the cat wrote:So, mostly forgotten, except literally the most pivotal part of your entry into the game.
Do you have an issue with that?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6861 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6859, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6857, Noraa wrote:
In post 6854, morph the cat wrote:So, mostly forgotten, except literally the most pivotal part of your entry into the game.
Do you have an issue with that?
I mean, yes?
And why is that?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6866 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6864, morph the cat wrote:You're the scum who flips to the back of her AP Calc book on the even numbered problems for the solutions, then tries to reverse-engineer the work backwards to the start to not get caught by the teacher's skim of your worksheet.
Except my teacher is mean enough to give all odd numbers so I dont get the luxury of doing that.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6887 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6881, Ircher wrote:
In post 6866, Noraa wrote:Except my teacher is mean enough to give all odd numbers so I dont get the luxury of doing that.
Typically, it's the odd ones that have the solutions, at least in my experience.
Im not sure actually. lemme check
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6888 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

You're right. Its odds.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6891 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Noraa »

Sometimes I wonder why people think
in ways that just dont make much sense
I think they are town
or know they are town
but they do not see my golden heart

I fear many things
and think of the possibilities
the more I think
the more I worry
I wonder what will happen
if they kill me at night
or make me the lim that loses the game
or maybe they are so so convinced
that they'll fake a guilty on me tomorrow

What then I think?
there is no way
no way I cannot hurt not heal
so how oh how do I prove my soul
is the purest of pure of all the pure

I've poured my soul into a glass
for all to inspect on the table there
so why oh why
does Cabd not see
its golden luster and shine?

Love, Noraa
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6893 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6892, Bingle wrote:
In post 6887, Noraa wrote:
In post 6881, Ircher wrote:
In post 6866, Noraa wrote:Except my teacher is mean enough to give all odd numbers so I dont get the luxury of doing that.
Typically, it's the odd ones that have the solutions, at least in my experience.
Im not sure actually. lemme check
I would hope that all of the problems in your math textbook have solutions. :shifty:
you haven't been to school in a long time
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6896 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Noraa »

someone just change GET OFF MY LAWN to STOP SCUMREADING ME
and its bonappletea bootiful
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6900 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Noraa »

Before I get back to ap studying, I'll drop a big paragraph of things I've wanted to say.
First off, Bingle, I dont know how bad you think my scum game is but associations will never get you absolutely anywhere if I am scum. If I were scum here, I would also be townread so much more here lmao.

This is the first time I've seen town Cabd be this wrong and its a whole thing. I dont remember ffery's reads in past games much so I can't comment on that but Cabd is 100% wrong on a couple reads. He's town yeah. He's probably thinking something like "Ah I dont want to confront Noraa here cuz I feel bad for killing her in the past three games with her" Well yeah you should feel bad but the one time that we're the same damn alignment shouldn't go down this way. I'd much rather you talked to me in thread. Like I will pour my whole towny soul out. You are seriously just wrong. I will have a whole Noraa to Super conversation. We can paranoia it out and be besties. I'm not scum, morph.

Bell is not that towny. I won't mess with notsci just because I'll get myself killed doing that and that's not my goal here. Bell, I actually just dont think is towny. I get it. New job and stuff. I have ap exams and im dying on the inside but I dont sound that gloomy? I mean maybe the recent scum games are getting him all sad but I still think that Bell's WIM as town is much more than this. Pooky once said that when I was town, I was like an energizer bunny and I feel the same about bell. I dont think bell fares well in this playerlist as scum tho because I feel like morph would break him. But I do still think that Bell is just not towny. I dont see what other people see at all. I get joy when I roll town and bell is like me but times 100. I dont see why bell would be this moody as town.

Dunn is town like 99.99% He back tracked on the TR on me which I dislike but his vibe is towny. His brain is moving all around. He's probably town. I have very high accuracy reading Dunn so this read is very reliable. I dont think I've read Dunn wrong ever since that one tree stump game. Titus vs Nancy I think?

Aside from that, I legitimately was sure LLD and morph were scum buddies. The logic isn't great but I think that even if cabd isn't scum, LLD probably is. @_@

Flea is definitely town. Assuming that we dont lim either me or flea today, if I die tonight, take my read for this with the weight of a townies opinion. Because Flea is town here and im certain of it. Faer is very mad like very very high levels of mad and I can feel the anger from a screen away. I can tell that the anger in faers posts is far less than what faer is truly feeling. Scum have no reason to rein in their emotions because AtE is one of the most powerful weapons. See exhibit A: LLD.

I stand by my guillo scum read. It was a rushed read and quick skim but typically my soul reads that im 100% on are right. I won't push it today since no one likes it but im certain he's scum and maybe my green flip tonight will prove a point. Yeah Ircher mentioned I used it on BM and it failed. But I've used the DK tell like 4 times and it's caught scum early in the game in 3 of them. It's a reliable tell. And it works on Guillotina. I know that because I've used it on him. I caught him and everyone ignored me, just like what's happening here, and he died like 3 days later or something. I think Cabdrivers might've been there too

I've basically accepted that im dying tonight so if this gets hammered today, like here are my last reads
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6901 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Noraa »

My main goal in this game, at this point is to survive to see morph townread me. That is all I want.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6903 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6902, notscience wrote:I frankly don’t have the energy to fight you atm Noraa so scumread me if you want or ask whatever to try snd read me
Ok some quick questions. I really need to go
Which of Cabd's reads do you agree with?
Read on Flea?
Do you think I can get a LLD wagon today?
What do you have to say about my opinion that you are buddying morph?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6905 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Noraa »

wait wait one more.
Earlier you said you wouldn't buddy morph if you were scum. Elaborate
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6907 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

agh I had one more thing but then forgot
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6909 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 6906, Dwlee99 wrote:Noraa I think if you scumread my slot or wanted to solve my slot you would have responded to anything I've said and not attack my predecessor for a bear picture.
You've been constantly provoking me and saying things in the most condescending way possible. I'm not paying the most attention and just dropping thoughts as they come. Nearly every post you've made towards me has been to make me look bad. I'm not interested in engaging that. Just based off your play alone, I cannot determine your alignment but Guillo's play gives me a 100% read.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6964 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6910, Bell wrote:Oh, I'm moody because I missed on murderkitten and I feel some depression something ion It's sort of on and off with me, sometimes I just have times of brain boiling and anhedonia with no apparent cause.
My guess is a lack of exercise and sun.
<.< I mean fair. I'm kind of disappointed now that I know murder was in the game. I saw him on the first page but then I was looking around once I got here and he wasn't here so I was like I must've remembered wrong. It much be another game. Then someone said murder was in the game and I was like WHAT WHERE IS MY MURDERKITTY. Now that I take a close look, everyone seems a little dead here so I guess I can give you a pass for now. I'm not convinced ur town but I'll leave it.
In post 6914, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 6909, Noraa wrote:
In post 6906, Dwlee99 wrote:Noraa I think if you scumread my slot or wanted to solve my slot you would have responded to anything I've said and not attack my predecessor for a bear picture.
You've been constantly provoking me and saying things in the most condescending way possible. I'm not paying the most attention and just dropping thoughts as they come. Nearly every post you've made towards me has been to make me look bad. I'm not interested in engaging that. Just based off your play alone, I cannot determine your alignment but Guillo's play gives me a 100% read.
I gave you a confused face and pointed out that one of the people that you thought Guillo was trying to look townie for was scum. I don't think I'm being condescending but I'm sorry if it comes off that way.
I didn't mean for that to sound so harsh. Your last post and this one were condescending imo. I believe you when you say you didn't do it on purpose but you're still scum. You should be making sure all your team attack me tonight because I guarantee that if I survive until tomorrow, I will tunnel you to hell and back.
In post 6918, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6884, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6637, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah okay.

As previously mentioned, I'm Troubadour. I have an innate one-shot loyal neighborize, which I used on Fark N1. So he's confirmed town (or he will be once I flip, anyway). I crumbed this (I can pull up the crumb if anyone cares, but it wasn't meant to be found, just for him to point to if I died). I picked him because he was both in everyone's nulls and someone I thought I could work well with (my other candidate was Chara, but I thought Chara was more likely to receive pressure from how they defended Anya).

I also have a one-shot 3 SP ability to make my neighbor's non-damaging actions unblockable for the next night. It is a buff as morph predicted, but not a very useful one.

I have 6 HP. I haven't taken any damage so far. If notsci actually did attack me, then I don't know why it failed.
In post 6495, Flea The Magician wrote:Scythe - innate - I deal damage to a target.
Endless Shroud - innate - Binds do not affect me while I'm covered in Miasma Armour
Miasma armour - 2 sp - I negate 2 points of damage to me in that stratum.
Black Shroud - 3 ap - I can disable peoples innate abilities for that stratum.
In post 6097, catboi wrote:...I have just received FURTHER CLARIFICATION from the moderator that my elemental damage DOES NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING when first applied, it merely adds a stack of "Burn" or "Freeze" to the target, and the debuff is not applied until I activate those stacks via using my third ability. The role PM is worded INCREDIBLY confusingly and this was not clear to me in the slightest based on the way it was written. I assume Firebringer did not understand the nuances of the role either, which is why he softclaimed the way he did on day 2, and why Artemiana never claimed any sort of debuff.

I apologize for full claiming out of turn, but the ambiguity in my role has forced me to out to correct these misunderstandings.

I am actually UNBELIEVABLY frustrated right now with how this has all had to go down. I'll probably be taking a rain check for the rest of the night. Hopefully I'll be able to think about this game without getting pissed off tomorrow.
T3 wrote:Didn't fucking claim yet lol, minus his role title of dragoon.
Etrian Oddesy Wiki on Dragoons wrote: The Dragoon is one of the ten classes in Etrian Odyssey V. An Earthlain class, they wield both shield and heavy artillery to shell foes from afar and protect their allies. In addition, they can construct defensive structures called bunkers to draw enemy attacks. They draw parallels to the previous games' Protector, Hoplite, and Fortress.
So... this might be the scum anti-chip protective? Bolded is also super bad.

I guess it's the devil you know, or the devil you don't...
VOTE: Flea

The devil we know.

Would still like to get a claim from T3, though.

------------------

Noraa if we're wrong, I promise you we will do a mega-adjustment, close to a clean slate reboot.

Also, Noraa if you want to vote notsci, please do.

NO ONE ELSE VOTE NOTSCI.
There's no way his wagon goes through today. If he's scum, he's deep wolf so now isn't the time to attack him much anyways.
Cabd/ffery, you are 100% wrong and I will not support a Flea elimination in any universe today. Faer is going through so much shit irl and probably only 10% of that is leaking into the game. That is NOT how scum with the intent to AtE operate. Scum Flea is something that you are entirely underestimating. If Tammy and nacho were here, they'd tell you Flea is town and I am right. Flea gives off HARDCORE Noraa in Tenet vibes. Faer has literally done nothing for self preservation. You dont understand this is town flea. Please just believe me on this. Tell everyone to attack me tonight or something. My green flip will prove that Flea is town because I have finally figured out Flea's meta.

I've played so many games with faer but I've never figured it out. I think I've got it down now.
Flea always asks me if Im town when faer is town and calls me silly or something along those lines when I SR faer which I have done every single time flea is town. I started doing that this game and it was so similar to all the other games that I flipped my read. Because flea is town and I should not question it because this game state is NOT a scum flea game state. Faer played around with me despite not being in the best state of mind because faer knows that I'm really sensitive to SRs and that is faers way of comforting me. There's two players that do this and they are Momrangal and Flea and if I remember correctly both only do it when they're town. Another thing is that town Flea always town reads me. Every single time. Regardless of my alignment, Flea always hard town reads me. But in the one faer scum game I was in, flea questioned my alignment right off the bat, was pretty widely townread, and lived to see like 6 town mislims. And I think won the game too. Idk I didn't see because I repped out but im pretty sure Flea won that game. It was schads college mafia or something like that.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6965 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6934, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 6884, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6495, Flea The Magician wrote:
Black Shroud - 3 ap - I can disable peoples innate abilities for that stratum.
So... this might be the scum anti-chip protective? Bolded is also super bad.
Yes, it's so incredibly bad I have 1 shot of it, none if I armour twice which ya know if I'm told I'm being attacked, I'm going to fucking armour up.

So incredibly bad I've been holding onto it for the later stages of the game to try and disable scum chip damages.

Sooooooo stupidly fucking bad I had mechanical sense to not even attack because I knew town would be bloody chipping at each other.

You know something I'm so far fucking done with this.
VOTE: Flea
Yeah. No. Everyone can just stop right here and unvote. This is not scum. I don't know what people are thinking but this is 100000000% desperate and suicidal townie.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6966 (isolation #91) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6937, Dunnstral wrote:Do you guys think this is within Flea's scum range?
I think it might be but Flea is still town here. I just dont see scum flea pulling risky moves like that right here, right now. Flea just seems really defeated and fae has always prided faer scum game. This sad energy is not faer scumgame
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6967 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Noraa »

I'm not convinced T3 will flip scum but Flea is locktown so I stand VOTE: T3
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6968 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6961, Dunnstral wrote:Who knows if catboi was being truthful when he claimed to have not done anything just because, considering people are notified when they are blocked.
oh he for sure did not do anything. I can confirm. but mod never told me I was RBed.
Let me see what the exact wording was
Ok unwnd previously confirmed that he idled.
About the RB, I'll ask. I was not informed of it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6970 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6961, Dunnstral wrote:Elemental damage
its definitely an attack. its kind of weak but I can attack peoples HP(sorta! its .... a whole thing kinda complicated but yes I can lower hp)
I can also attack people's attacks and make their attacks weaker.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6971 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6969, Ircher wrote:I think Smart flip is better than T3 due to the claim. What are your thoughts there, Noraa?
I dont remember any of the claims. Lemme go find them
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6972 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6961, Dunnstral wrote:I'm also a roleblocker. I didn't target LLD. I targeted noraa slot last night and my action was a success. Who knows if catboi was being truthful when he claimed to have not done anything just because, considering people are notified when they are blocked.

My role works as follows: I make it so that somebody can only use their attack. This costs 2 sp.
Ok so I've asked mod.
unwnd said I was not RBed.
I asked if that was the reply because my predecessor idled the night they were role blocked.
Unwnd said that unless I moved, I would not get notified if I were RBed.
So I can't confirm that Dunn RBed me but that's a risky thing to lie about so it's probably true.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6973 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 5955, T3 wrote:I'm a dragoon.
so this is T3's claim.....
:///////
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6974 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6637, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah okay.

As previously mentioned, I'm Troubadour. I have an innate one-shot loyal neighborize, which I used on Fark N1. So he's confirmed town (or he will be once I flip, anyway). I crumbed this (I can pull up the crumb if anyone cares, but it wasn't meant to be found, just for him to point to if I died). I picked him because he was both in everyone's nulls and someone I thought I could work well with (my other candidate was Chara, but I thought Chara was more likely to receive pressure from how they defended Anya).

I also have a one-shot 3 SP ability to make my neighbor's non-damaging actions unblockable for the next night. It is a buff as morph predicted, but not a very useful one.

I have 6 HP. I haven't taken any damage so far. If notsci actually did attack me, then I don't know why it failed.
S_S
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6975 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Noraa »

If S_S is scum, his role doesn't seem like something that we need to be too worried about. idk I dont really care who dies today except a select few.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”