Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4913 (isolation #400) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Andante »

well that's obvious, but clearly at some point here he thought mastina is the best vote today, so I was just wanting the why...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4923 (isolation #401) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Andante »

so like.. can we just yeet galron or tictac soon? I don't have a preference..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (isolation #402) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Andante »

Ah yes! my bad! I wouldn't want to miss 11 days, 27 minutes more or staring at yalls lovely faces!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4933 (isolation #403) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4929, Galron wrote:
In post 4882, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 4860, Galron wrote:I don't think the bears were clearing me. Tmk it is just a read. Noràa or flea most likely. Not Titus.
huh? why didnt you think i was soft clearing you??

-noraa
Spoiler:
In post 4617, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 4610, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m just asking to hear your actual thoughts behind Galron.
i dont think galron is scum.
In post 4678, The Three Bears wrote:Eyeballing

Cephrir Galron and NorwegianboyEE would be my suspects with Cephrir being the least likely.

~Mama
In post 4679, The Three Bears wrote:Agree on Cephrir, tictac isn't voting often enough in the vcs we have to look at, Norwee I can be convinced on, Galron and Mala are my concerns

-Pinkie.
In post 4680, The Three Bears wrote:No on Mala.

Galron would actually be my prime suspect
In post 4690, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 4682, Andante wrote:
In post 4680, The Three Bears wrote:Galron would actually be my prime suspect
weren't yall the ones telling the rest of us Galron is off the table?
Yup, but looking at votes, the votes were a lil sus to me.

Annoyin thing is when I do this I end up wi two reads lists and unable to fuse them....

How Titus does this so well is beyond me.

-Pin and Kie.

These posts don't look like it.
you don't think it looked like bears were soft clearing you? I definitely thought it was a clear until one of the bears said something..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4934 (isolation #404) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Galron

I think I'm leaning Galron over tictac now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4953 (isolation #405) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Andante »

yes

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4956 (isolation #406) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Andante »

So Galron, I have a question, do you think tictac is the final maf alive? of everyone else alive, no SRs on anyone else?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (isolation #407) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Andante »

cause like, yes I SR tictac, but I feel like I tr tictac over you right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #408) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Andante »

I mean Roden, what kind of question is that? I don't think anyone here believes both tictac and galron are scum, both are scummy yes. Galron's D5 is significantly more terrible than tictac's, a lot of Galron's posts just don't read towny to me at all and the only "effort" is basically "yeah I agree with all yall. toctac is maf!" and to my knowledge there hasn't been much of a tictac push from galron
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (isolation #409) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 165, Galron wrote:I think Bell is balcony posting, but I'll go along with this for no good reason.

VOTE: Ircher
Maf hopping on a partner, there's like nothing around here in the ISO where Galron is like "yes!!! Ircher maf!!" this is just jumping on the maf wagon for towncred, cause if you go to the actual post, there's others voting ircher before this. There's like no way Galron flips town here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4961 (isolation #410) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Andante »

this mold 3p thing is still a thing, however, Galron is definitely maf with Ircher and Dunn
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4962 (isolation #411) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Andante »

There's not much before/after this readslist either, I'm starting to think tictac may just be lhf, and like, tictac is just being tictac, cause the Arcade SR is after I was tunneling Arcade, so it was "ok, call this partner scum" TRed Ircher for a weird reason, I did see that in the ISO... it was like immediately after voting ircher/whatnot, maf... trying to buy Ircher a few extra nights... cause Ircher was more powerful than Dunn, Grendell/Meg called scum cause everyone was all "the replacement is suspicious!!!" tictac scum? I saw no reasoning, probably just someone who is easy to push in general?
In post 1380, Galron wrote:I really don't have much by way of reads right now.

Ircher -- lean town
MUSHSHAGANA -- town
Lady Lambdadelta -- town
Bell -- town
Cephrir -- town
Andante Dwlee99 -- town
NorwegianboyEE -- null
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa) -- null
Galron
Roden -- lean scum
Malakittens -- null
Mastina --town
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR) -- scum
TheWayItEnds Princess Elodie -- null
Tet -- town
Grendel MegAzumarill -- scum
tictac -- scum
Toogeloo -- null
Val89 T3 -- null
Save The Dragons -- town
Greeting -town

That was a 15-second reads list, and I guess I have more than what I thought. Some of the towns and scums are stronger than others. The Three Bears is the most puzzling slot.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4963 (isolation #412) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:26 am

Post by Andante »

If you control F "tictac" in galron's ISO, there is next to NOTHING on why tictac is maf, just a bunch of like "tictac is red" I found this post, I think it... didn't age too well lol Tried to ride the momentum to yeet me... because I was dead right on 2 of his partners, so if he wastes a ML on me.. good for his team!

Like, "I'm not opposed to limming [Andante].. because of the way she abandoned arcade and moved to ircher"

we know grendel was town, and it would not shock me if tictac was also town, based on how Galron had talked about grendal/tictac
In post 2310, Galron wrote:For the sake of fairness, a point in Andante's favor is that she and I were scum partners in a game that ended a few days ago and we were beaten because neither one of us were active due to irl issues. Andante hasn't brought that up, and she's been adequately active this game, not bottom tier like that scum game. She could bring that up but hasn't, which I think is in her favor.

That being said, I'm not opposed to limming there today because I was town reading her early but that dropped pretty quickly the way she abandoned arcade and moved to ircher, but I'd prefer someone else, like tictac or grendel. She's been on arcade's ass all day, so I'm very interested in that dynamic.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (isolation #413) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Andante »

So yes Roden. I do have a preference in the 2, and I really feel like if you looked at the ISOs you would as well.

people need to look into Roden tomorrow, I don't trust him. but for now. we yeet Galron. Galron is maf. 1000%
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4967 (isolation #414) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4966, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Andante i thought you didn't roll town.
hmmm bad thoughts!!! I am always town!!

Spoiler: Norwee do NOT read
except when I'm not....

yo so whoever isn't voting Galron, can you please vote Galron now? thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4973 (isolation #415) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4972, Toogeloo wrote:Where you want my vote, Bears?
Vote Galron please
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4976 (isolation #416) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4975, mastina wrote:Oh hey I can now state my read on Galron: Galron is town.

I was in two games with Galron at the same time.

In both games, Galron's play was looking fairly identical. Similar content, similar posting frequency, similar tone, etc.
So like, instead of meta, can you quote anything towny from Galron's ISO here? Galron's ISO just looks like maf panicking over which partner to bus/trying to get towncred there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4977 (isolation #417) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Andante »

I do not care at all how he played in other games, I'm looking at this game, and this game alone. nothing he has done even resembles town, and just feels like overwhelmed lost scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (isolation #418) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4977, Andante wrote:I do not care at all how he played in other games, I'm looking at this game, and this game alone. nothing he has done even resembles town, and just feels like overwhelmed lost scum
And here on day 5 he feels too frozen, like "tictac maf" is kinda all he'll say, we have 2 kills happening, Ircher spewed Bell town, and MUSH was very towny so I don't think town had a shot there, yet Galron is like "yall are gonna vote in us 2? not me." all game he's just said "tictac maf" no reasoning, Galron is not town, and you calling him lock town off meta??? like what even??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (isolation #419) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4975, mastina wrote:What game was Galron getting Mizzy's game mixed up with? I'm pretty sure that Galron was getting Mizzy's game mixed up with this game, due to being the same alignment and maybe same role in both.
see, I would even argue the mix up is a direct result of different alignments like if you're saying something like "Another weak claim but because it's weak it lends support to Ircher's weak claim." that feels like a serious accusation, but we're not double checking it's being said in the right thread? in this game, it felt like Galron did everything in his power to prolong Ircher's life
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4984 (isolation #420) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm like not even sure what I want to make of this "guys. galron is town" (whole bunch of stuff that you'd say for a lock town read) then ends with "not sure, but I think galron is town"

like, I just kinda cased him (not really a case) all of page 199.. what's being said here makes about 0 sense, like, I can point you to a galron scum game that mirrors this game, but I don't like meta, nor do I use it. literally just look at the facts laid out this game thus far
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4985 (isolation #421) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Andante »

mastina + roden can be a day 6 read issue, I'm yeeting Galron here, and I recommend town to follow on this, galron 1000% flips red
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4988 (isolation #422) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4987, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I really don’t like that post from Mastina ugh.
yeah... same... reactions to anything I've said on galron would be nice, like, town!mastina.... instead of just "ok game over, I'm dropping this "towncase" here" why not interact with like any of the 20 posts I've made on Galron if she TRs galron so much... I do not get it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4990 (isolation #423) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4989, Roden wrote:it's weird that this doesn't seem to be pinging anybody else.
have you read Galron's ISO??

tictac and galron are both just bottom of the poe, I had no preference until galron kept just not acting towny and galron's ISO screams "tictac town" soooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4991 (isolation #424) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Andante »

Roden, what are your thoughts on the mastina page top?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4994 (isolation #425) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Andante »

Look Roden, if it makes you happier, I'll flip tictac the town today, if you are THAT confident tictac is better. I'll flip. the "stalling" was just people waiting cause mala said "do not hammer I'm doing something" so no one hammered...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4996 (isolation #426) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4992, Roden wrote:
In post 4980, Andante wrote:
In post 4977, Andante wrote:I do not care at all how he played in other games, I'm looking at this game, and this game alone. nothing he has done even resembles town, and just feels like overwhelmed lost scum
And here on day 5 he feels too frozen, like "tictac maf" is kinda all he'll say, we have 2 kills happening, Ircher spewed Bell town, and MUSH was very towny so I don't think town had a shot there, yet Galron is like "yall are gonna vote in us 2? not me." all game he's just said "tictac maf" no reasoning, Galron is not town, and you calling him lock town off meta??? like what even??
This is only marginally related, but if Bell was spewed town and Mush was "very towny", why did the Vig shoot one of them? Like I agree they were both townie before the flip, but why are both dead?
vig is not town aligned? easy answer
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (isolation #427) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 4995, NorwegianboyEE wrote:aversion to Tictac wagon
it was really just people not voting cause mala asked no one to hammer I think
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5002 (isolation #428) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5000, Roden wrote:
In post 4964, Andante wrote:So yes Roden. I do have a preference in the 2, and I really feel like if you looked at the ISOs you would as well.

people need to look into Roden tomorrow, I don't trust him. but for now. we yeet Galron. Galron is maf. 1000%
I've looked at their ISO's, neither feel particularly scummier than the other. Both waffled on flipped scum, both have a lot of nothing posts, and both have been fairly non-existent this game.

What reason do you have not to trust me?
I mean, I don't not trust you, I believe you're the one I was believing was town the other night, I'm just not a fan of this whole "resistance to tictac? means tictac maf!!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5004 (isolation #429) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5003, Roden wrote:They're not fighting to survive and I don't understand why unless they're both scum.
yeah not sure either... like, for me this is just a bunch of poe stuff, I have lock town reads, and just looking into those I don't TR. I SR Galron more than tictac. tictac's name was also thrown around with the dunn/ircher wagon mess if I remember. There is no freaking way dunn/ircher/tictac/galron contains all the maf though. that's like too easy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5008 (isolation #430) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5006, Roden wrote:That isn't what I'm saying...I'm fine with flipping either, I think both are scummy. What I'm trying to understand is why people want Galron over Tictac, it felt sudden. Like, am I perceiving the game state the same as everyone else, or am I seeing something that isn't there?
I mean like, it went from "whatever" to me going "I think it's galron!!! get galron!!!" so I'm sure it feels sudden, like no one else is really saying too much lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5009 (isolation #431) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5007, Roden wrote:
In post 5004, Andante wrote:
In post 5003, Roden wrote:They're not fighting to survive and I don't understand why unless they're both scum.
yeah not sure either... like, for me this is just a bunch of poe stuff, I have lock town reads, and just looking into those I don't TR. I SR Galron more than tictac. tictac's name was also thrown around with the dunn/ircher wagon mess if I remember. There is no freaking way dunn/ircher/tictac/galron contains all the maf though. that's like too easy
Ok thank you for saying that, I think it's too easy too. I thought I was just being paranoid but, yeah these elims feel too easy, but at the same time I feel like both Galron and Tictac are purposely fine with being getting voted out. The vibes I'm getting scare me and I feel like we're about to lose somehow but I don't get how.

I think if they are both scum then we have a deep wolf who isn't on the radar whatsoever.
mhm so I want to flip Galron, who I'm more confident flips maf, then I can go read into who I'm wrongly TRing cause I refuse to believe it's simply galron and tictac
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5011 (isolation #432) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5010, Galron wrote:I need to think about this.
LMAO I love this reaction to the past 2 pages
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (isolation #433) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Andante »

"Let me talk to mylawyer and figure out my options here..."
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5014 (isolation #434) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Andante »

oh town has the vig? lol rip yeah idk what's happening, I'm good with voting Galron and calling it a day tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5015 (isolation #435) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Andante »

and let whatever play out
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5019 (isolation #436) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5017, Roden wrote:
In post 5009, Andante wrote:
In post 5007, Roden wrote:
In post 5004, Andante wrote:
Ok thank you for saying that, I think it's too easy too. I thought I was just being paranoid but, yeah these elims feel too easy, but at the same time I feel like both Galron and Tictac are purposely fine with being getting voted out. The vibes I'm getting scare me and I feel like we're about to lose somehow but I don't get how.

I think if they are both scum then we have a deep wolf who isn't on the radar whatsoever.
mhm so I want to flip Galron, who I'm more confident flips maf, then I can go read into who I'm wrongly TRing cause I refuse to believe it's simply galron and tictac
Even if it's both of them, shouldn't there be a 5th scum? If Galron is red and Tictac is green, I feel like there would still have to be two more. Idk much about large game balance, but from what I understand isn't the ratio typically:

9 players = 2 scum
13 players = 3 scum
17 players = 4 scum
21 players = 5 scum
I've been assuming 4 maf cause Happy Face was 4 maf, and 18 people sure, idk maybe there's 5. only 2 are dead. :/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (isolation #437) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Andante »

yall are telling me we have 3 maf here?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5022 (isolation #438) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Andante »

Norwee/Dragons/Roden are my strongest TRs
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (isolation #439) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Andante »

Ceph has been getting more and more suspicious
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5033 (isolation #440) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Andante »

Dragons, Ceph, please vote Galron :) thank you!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5034 (isolation #441) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5027, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5011, Andante wrote:
it's so bad i almost want to vote him just for that
do it!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (isolation #442) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5034, Andante wrote:
In post 5027, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5011, Andante wrote:
it's so bad i almost want to vote him just for that
do it!
Also, for the record, lines like that, followed by just nothing? really feel like you're maf knowing this flips town, or you're maf trying to find a "reason" to vote your partner

So like, if you genuinely TR Galron, please share why. Like, yes I'm convinced Galron is maf, but I am open to hearing why I'm wrong!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5037 (isolation #443) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5036, The Three Bears wrote:im so burnt out of this game right now
noooo we got this!!! Galron is maf!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5039 (isolation #444) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Andante »

I'm less concerned now that we got told vig is town, like should be ok there, we got this!!! go team!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5041 (isolation #445) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I'll flip to tictac if people want that, a handful have raised concern there, but I'm like, we have confirmation Galron is not vig, I don't wanna keep narrowing down vig pool
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5043 (isolation #446) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Andante »

I missed that lol I just saw catboi voting Galron when I was voting tictac
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5044 (isolation #447) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: tictac
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5046 (isolation #448) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, we have vig, I figure vig will shoot in those 2 whoever we don't yeet, so it doesn't really matter
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5049 (isolation #449) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Andante »

I feel good about a tictac vote over galron now!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5052 (isolation #450) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Andante »

ahhh fun...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5055 (isolation #451) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Andante »

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5061 (isolation #452) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Andante »

oh yeah... where is Titus??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5067 (isolation #453) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Andante »

Ceph.. give us your vote!!!! A claim won't change my mind on Galron... he's still "thinking about this"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5072 (isolation #454) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5069, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5067, Andante wrote:Ceph.. give us your vote!!!! A claim won't change my mind on Galron... he's still "thinking about this"
you know he is at e-1 right
yep
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5105 (isolation #455) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Andante »

if galron talks to the dead, why are we just now learning about it? seems suspicious
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5130 (isolation #456) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5129, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5127, Save The Dragons wrote:I forgot who I sent mail to but it was someone
you literally dont just forget who you send mail to.

-noraa
must not have been fan mail...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5137 (isolation #457) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5131, Save The Dragons wrote:It was 2 days ago
LOL I feel that though... I don't remember too much on where my reads were at. Norwee strong TR, uhhh idk much else
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5139 (isolation #458) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Andante »

I do not agree with speedlimming ceph tomorrow.

no one has mold?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5142 (isolation #459) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5140, NorwegianboyEE wrote:everyone else in the hood is dead
does that mean you're next?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5145 (isolation #460) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Norwee

I mean, if you want to join your fellow neighborhood people...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (isolation #461) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5146, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Even if Tictac is scum that leaves 1-2 more. I need to reconsider some of my reads. But still trusting Mastina/Andante/Mala/Three Bears
Reconsider: Roden/Cephrir/STD/Toog/
see, I'm kinda down with just sheeping people. I was CONVINCED galron maf, and galron wasn't maf soooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (isolation #462) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Andante »

GOODNIGHT!!!

UNVOTE:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5155 (isolation #463) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5150, Roden wrote:roblem is that Tictac might've been lined up to be the next mis-elim.
I think tictac and galron were just both bottom of poe tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5179 (isolation #464) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Andante »

Ok, serious question, I don't mean this in a bad way or anything, but why are the bears still alive?? they're universally agreed upon as the towniest here.. and there are 3 of them in 1 slot...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (isolation #465) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Andante »

I feel like they'd have to be dead by DAY 6 if town..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5197 (isolation #466) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

lol is it cause I'm on to you?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5203 (isolation #467) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5200, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5197, Andante wrote:lol is it cause I'm on to you?
No. You repeatedly back off on scum wagons when fading and jump on when there's momentum. For the most part, you are a very passive voter.

I haven't even read today.

~Mama
In post 5201, The Three Bears wrote:What do you think of my other VCA reads Adante?

~Mama
I mean hey, I go where my TRs agree. and idk what the other VCA reads are, I just think it's funny yall want me the most here. I'm going to bed. too tired for this, probably sheeping either norwee or dragons or ceph here for what they wanna do
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5205 (isolation #468) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Andante »

hostile non lethal... such as if evil Dragons sent you evil mail?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5206 (isolation #469) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Andante »

idk too tired, I'll think about this tomorrow UNVOTE:

make sure im not voting
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5256 (isolation #470) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Andante »

I already claimed that bears…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5261 (isolation #471) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5257, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5145, Andante wrote:VOTE: Norwee

I mean, if you want to join your fellow neighborhood people...
In post 5147, Andante wrote:
In post 5146, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Even if Tictac is scum that leaves 1-2 more. I need to reconsider some of my reads. But still trusting Mastina/Andante/Mala/Three Bears
Reconsider: Roden/Cephrir/STD/Toog/
see, I'm kinda down with just sheeping people. I was CONVINCED galron maf, and galron wasn't maf soooo
Openwolf harder plz

-Pinkie
If yall are town... I am currently struggling to see it, like all this "andante is in poe" "openwolfing!" fam... what? what is wrong with me going "I was wrong, I'd like to step back and not lead town off a cliff"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (isolation #472) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Andante »

I don't get the point of this.

I'm still VT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5274 (isolation #473) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Andante »

Popcorn
In this claim method, the players choose by consensus one of the scummier players to claim first. As each player claims, they declare the next person to claim. The effectiveness of this approach is entirely dependent on how "close" the players are to finding the scum.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5275 (isolation #474) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Andante »

I WASN'T ASKED FIRST SO IM NOT THE SCUMMIEST!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5276 (isolation #475) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Andante »

lol pagetop... of course
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5277 (isolation #476) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Andante »

I think bears are maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5280 (isolation #477) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, at this point, I don't see why the remaining people don't just claim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5281 (isolation #478) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Andante »

mastina has been really quiet
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5298 (isolation #479) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Andante »

i think the bears are mafia
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5300 (isolation #480) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5299, Save The Dragons wrote:why do they claim molded so early
cause it has nothing to do with them, so if they claim it, and people go "oh mold = scum!!!" they get declared town and yeah.

I mean, I am town and I don't have mold right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5302 (isolation #481) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Andante »

cause mold is tied to someone's ability
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5304 (isolation #482) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Andante »

hahahaha deepwolf? couldn't be me!!! :)

AWOOOOOOO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5306 (isolation #483) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Andante »

MY FAMILY!!!

AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (isolation #484) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5308, Roden wrote:Literally everything about Andante makes me want to believe she's scum and flash elim her. But somehow I think she's still town.
wow... a flash lim... thank you for still believing in me though!!! I really am town!!! just uhh pretty unsure on who is maf, but to be fair I haven't even heard from mastina in forever, so like, how am I supposed to even have a read there?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5311 (isolation #485) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by Andante »

catboi talked more recently than mastina... and he's dead..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5312 (isolation #486) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Andante »

like, this got dropped, and that was about it... "GALRON TOWN CAUSE NON GAME RELATED REASONS" like, I asked about in the context of this game, mastina didn't give much there, and well, for TRing galron so much... I feel like mastina could've done more to not lim there.. instead dissapeared and we yeeted galron the town, like, I think this galron read stemmed from TMI this game
In post 4975, mastina wrote:Oh hey I can now state my read on Galron: Galron is town.

I was in two games with Galron at the same time.

In both games, Galron's play was looking fairly identical. Similar content, similar posting frequency, similar tone, etc.

I didn't know what alignment Galron was in either game but the similarity between them meant there was a high chance that Galron was the same alignment in both.

Which was even further reinforced by this:
In post 1516, Galron wrote:
In post 1506, Scorpious wrote:1-shot Neapolitan
Another weak claim but because it's weak it lends support to Ircher's weak claim.
In post 1521, Galron wrote:
In post 1516, Galron wrote:
In post 1506, Scorpious wrote:1-shot Neapolitan
Another weak claim but because it's weak it lends support to Ircher's weak claim.
I'm getting games mixed up
What game was Galron getting Mizzy's game mixed up with? I'm pretty sure that Galron was getting Mizzy's game mixed up with
this
game, due to being the same alignment and maybe same role in both.

Now, obviously.

This isn't 100%.

Galron could just be similar superficially regardless of alignment so the two games could be two different alignments.

Galron could get a towngame and a scumgame confused so the two games could be two different alignments.

So this isn't like "100% locktown" level of town, but like: statistically speaking, I think that there's a much higher chance of Galron being town.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5315 (isolation #487) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Andante »

Like, this feels like some textbook maf towncase on someone. "This person is town for all these non game related reasons" Now, the question stands, "why buddy galron if he's already going down" I mean like, I don't have all the answers to stuff, but I think mastina has been significantly losing town points in my books
In post 4999, mastina wrote:
In post 4979, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4975, mastina wrote:This isn't 100%.
Doesn’t even feel 50%.
You saying it could mean anything but in the same post that it is more likely town? Why?
Because per the site rules update it's discouraged to say something you believe to be 100% is actually 100%. :P

(Which is to say it's not 100% but I'm like in the 95-99% range here.)
In post 5001, mastina wrote:
In post 4988, Andante wrote:why not interact with like any of the 20 posts I've made on Galron if she TRs galron so much... I do not get it
Uh because the game in question literally only ended today and I didn't know Galron's alignment there?

I knew (well, 'knew') that Galron was the same alignment in both games.

I didn't know what alignment Galron
was
in both games.

It took that game ending and Galron being town there for me to know Galron was town here.

Before that, Galron very well could've been scum.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5316 (isolation #488) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: mastina

whatever bears, jokes aside, mastina is maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5318 (isolation #489) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Andante »

hmmm that's unfortunate. my vote will only go to mastina or you today sooooo looks like we'll have an issue there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5337 (isolation #490) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Andante »

Awwww Ceph and Dragons are defending me!!! you 2 are like seriously going to be lock town in my books!!

ummm I'm taking the rest of the night off will probably just sheep Ceph and Dragons for where they wanna vote, like, idk, roden, norwee, ceph, dragons all seem town to me, bears are getting too aggressive about me "doing nothing" I probably still sr mastina over them, but ehhh I really don't feel like trying/doing much tonigh uhhh honestly just gonna finish up some work and hopefully be in bed asleep by 9 lol woooo my brain for this game overall is fried tbh, also if you really want when I pushed on Dunn, look at my ISO, it's the first like 10 posts lol

goodnight yall!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5377 (isolation #491) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Andante »

I'm so confused...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5378 (isolation #492) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Andante »

but also I think tictac is town for not remembering I claimed my flavor, that's something maf would notice
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5385 (isolation #493) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Andante »

i already did!! uhh yall can have flavor in like a few hours or so, I’m not searching for it rn
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5386 (isolation #494) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Andante »

2 votes on me? that’s sad
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5389 (isolation #495) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Andante »

ok found my flavor, for those who needed it

Simon Arish
VT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5391 (isolation #496) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Andante »

mastina
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5393 (isolation #497) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Andante »

who is left? lol Norwee!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5395 (isolation #498) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Andante »

sure!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5397 (isolation #499) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Andante »

exciting!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5401 (isolation #500) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Andante »

a flip in mastina/ceph? I yeet mastina over ceph
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5410 (isolation #501) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5409, The Three Bears wrote:Did Dunn claim at all? I can't see it on a skim.

-Pinkie
I think claimed to have shot someone
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5419 (isolation #502) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5413, Roden wrote:Tinfoil hat theory is that Andante is a Goon/Enabler that keeps trying to fall on her own sword to protect strong scum PRs.

Toog disappearing after getting scum cased by both the living and the dead while Andante keeps howling to get our attention sure is interesting.
To be fair, I didn’t see it.

VOTE: Toog
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5420 (isolation #503) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Andante »

suspicion over my word choice? lol that’s a first
In post 5411, Malakittens wrote:
In post 5407, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5389, Andante wrote:ok found my flavor, for those who needed it

Simon Arish
VT

I have a suspicion and this could be interesting if I'm right

-Pinkie
I think I know what you mean

the fact that andante had to search it instead of using the words "check my pm" means shes prob scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5505 (isolation #504) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Andante »

faking fruit vendor? that's faking Dragons letters? yeah no not fake. I got mail
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5510 (isolation #505) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Andante »

Do I need to change my vote?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5523 (isolation #506) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, can we trade spots? my life for Bears life tomorrow? Bears is maf and I'm the only one calling Bears maf, coincidence that bears want me dead?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (isolation #507) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5500, Toogeloo wrote:Andante and Ceph seem like odd choices from my pov, especially if you send to catboi after that. Andante and Ceph we're highly suspicious players, and odd choices, catboi had never been suspected and seemed obvious town. If your goal was to give letters to suspicious players (why?), giving to catboi seems odd.

Paranoia spew... STD, Ceph, Andante scum team?

I dunno, mastina's Ashtray claim is questionable. I'm not sure if we need three Directors of Control in the game (Jesse, Trench, Northmoor), so Trench is questionable.

I'm starting to think Tictac is a mis-elim.

I think EVERYONE else not listed above is for sure town.
Why am I an odd choice to get mail? I OUTED THE MAIL... I made it very known I got it... Wouldn't that be what Dragons wanted? Like, people to actually out it?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5581 (isolation #508) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Andante »

I agree!!

(idk what i’m agreeing with)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5588 (isolation #509) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5587, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Fastest way to make me annoyed at a game is to write some overblown shitty case that's not even remotely correct and is based on complete lies and falsification.
And then afterwards act like you've done something amazing.
so make a giant scumcase on you? got it! jk that's too much work
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5592 (isolation #510) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Andante »

Uhhh Roden is town, I'm pretty confident, I like how roden went and towncased me, like "hey look at these interactions that scream andante can't be with dunn"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5594 (isolation #511) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Andante »

oh are we not voting toog here?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5603 (isolation #512) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Andante »

ok, wait, why are my TRs arguing? I've seen stuff from Norwee that I'm pretty convinced is town!Norwee
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5609 (isolation #513) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Andante »

Toog's partner lies in mastina/tictac/bears
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5635 (isolation #514) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Andante »

lol 9 days still till deadline
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5672 (isolation #515) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5671, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5652, Cephrir wrote:if we think there's a real chance of a third party, we should probably finish the massclaim
I think it is, as N2 saw a supposedly mold target killed.

3P will just claim VT so it helps nothing.

-Pinkie
oh yeah! yall claimed VT earlier right? so now you're just changing your claim to 3p? lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5675 (isolation #516) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Andante »

I don't even know what we're waiting on anymore... but judging how there was the rush to hammer Galron, and no rush to hammer Toogeloo, I think I actually feel good about this vote tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5677 (isolation #517) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Andante »

lol yeah I ISOd yall, couldn't find it, I could've sworn one yall said it.. oh well.. can we be done with day 6 yet? and just yeet Toogeloo?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5678 (isolation #518) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Andante »

I have my VT night actions to do!!! haven't done them in forever!!! let's go to night time!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5680 (isolation #519) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5679, The Three Bears wrote:It's technically a PR and instantly lock clearing for that slot imo.
like, all this talk on PRs in play... why not just claim? like yall have spen so many posts going "no way we claim!!!" like, ok? I don't care who claims what... if you don't wanna claim, just drop the topic of claims tbh... like Toogeloo is guaranteed to flip scum here, just flip Toogeloo???
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5685 (isolation #520) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Toogeloo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5687 (isolation #521) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5686, mastina wrote:We do not need to use all that time.

We can, if there is a need.

But I don't think there is a need.
AYYYYY MASTINA AND I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5690 (isolation #522) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5689, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5687, Andante wrote:
In post 5686, mastina wrote:We do not need to use all that time.

We can, if there is a need.

But I don't think there is a need.
AYYYYY MASTINA AND I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE!!!
Yeah, far cry from "I'm only going to vote bears and mastina," eh?
see, what's selling me is how everyone is all "intent to hammer" but no one has done it... vs how the galron lim went... that was pure speed. this one is dragging too much to be town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5711 (isolation #523) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Andante »

oof this game is getting rough
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5712 (isolation #524) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Andante »

8 alive? we're even? so uhh if 3 maf here.. we're toast tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5718 (isolation #525) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm still not molded lol, see I think our plan should be to vote out maf! I'm honestly still convinced bears maf, like, bears are all "we're a powerful role!!! not vt!!" ok, if you're a powerful role, what info for us do you have?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5719 (isolation #526) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5715, The Three Bears wrote:our role is confirmable.
you can't just say this all game lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5728 (isolation #527) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5727, Roden wrote:
In post 5715, The Three Bears wrote:we got a letter. and then i will reiterate again that our role is confirmable. tictac suggesting we elim us is strictly antitown. i think we claim today for sure but as for when, i will need to hear from my hydra buddies.

-noraa
How are you confirmable?
on day 9 when they've already won.. duh!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5730 (isolation #528) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5729, tictac wrote:
In post 5715, The Three Bears wrote:tictac suggesting we elim us is strictly antitown.
if u confirmable suggesting to elim u is 0 risk of anything bad happening.
did anyone new get molded?
i'm kinda doubting molding is actually a thing again.
wait, tictac is on my side? I wanna lim bears!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5743 (isolation #529) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5740, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: andante
fam...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5746 (isolation #530) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Andante »

mala voting me makes me wanna return to my thought of mala maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5748 (isolation #531) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5747, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5745, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’re right, it doesn’t really confirm you being town.
But i don’t need an confirmation to see that both Tictac and Andante are angling hard for an Bears lim today. >_>
i dont know anymore tbh. is it really just that easy?
like i dont know im so numb to this game. i keep doubting myself constantly at every moment of the day and while all of my reads so far have been right, im scared to do much because there's really just a thin thin line between good reads and terrible tunnels from me.
well im town sooooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5763 (isolation #532) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5756, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It has to be in or Andante/Ceph/Tictac.
I just don’t see a world where that is wrong.
it can't be me! I'm town!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5766 (isolation #533) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by Andante »

mastina town for sure
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5769 (isolation #534) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5767, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Andante i want to kill u so bad today. Especially when u post like that omg.
but you don't wanna kill me, I'm just a town doggo!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5776 (isolation #535) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 5775, mastina wrote:We can agree that these two are mafia, right?
I don't agree
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5785 (isolation #536) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by Andante »

I think it's a no yeet situation? and people should ask to fast night...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5814 (isolation #537) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5812, The Three Bears wrote:I think Adante is the correct play
correct play? you sound like you're just trying to find the easiest lim here and run with it tbh, "I'm pretty sure the correct play here is to yeet andante..." like what? people have called me mafia ALL game long... now it's day 7. people were literally just trying to "hammer test me" like, do you THINK scum does that to their partner? no. If I'm going down, I'd LOVE to see the towncase on Mala before I go
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5816 (isolation #538) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Andante »

fam.. ok if I'm maf, can we at least get my partner first? I want to work with yall. I thought about it and I don't think it's you, I think it's mala
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5819 (isolation #539) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5818, The Three Bears wrote:UNVOTE:
thank you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5821 (isolation #540) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Andante »

Bears... I'm trying.. yall are not making this easy. Believe it or not, idk maf, soooo if we want to lim them, we might have to work together
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5823 (isolation #541) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:10 am

Post by Andante »

I'm ok with yeeting if we yeet a maf, if the plan is to just yeet town, yeah no.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5824 (isolation #542) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Andante »

tbh mold has to be roleblock related, bears molded n1, no kill n1? coincidence? I think not!

Cause I still haven't been molded, so I think it's an action that does something
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5825 (isolation #543) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Andante »

just like Dragons had letters, didn't do anything though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5827 (isolation #544) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5826, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 5821, Andante wrote:Bears... I'm trying.. yall are not making this easy. Believe it or not, idk maf, soooo if we want to lim them, we might have to work together
Feel free to disengage with me at any time because I'm cranky af currently. But sure. Why not.

But first, what suddenly changed your mind?
You've been on us since early game, and unwavering at that.
I've been nothing less than honest throughout, and now suddenly you 180 your read.

Why

-Pinkie

PEDIT - and you're still on it...
Well, I may think you're maf, but I think Mala is more maf, and yeah. that's all there is to it. Mala is like for sure maf. so if yall want me dead, I want the solid towncase on mala first, and if you convince me, I'll even self
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5829 (isolation #545) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5828, The Three Bears wrote:I refuse to believe you legitimately read anyone as scummier than us.
Mala is... I realized mala disappearing is the reason I forgot about my sr there, mala is maf!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5834 (isolation #546) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5833, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t trust you Andante, i think ur just pushing town this game.
So if you don’t convince me in a short time i will vote you.
well, then the best I can do is hope game doesn't end after I'm gone, and if game doesn't end there, I'd probably suspect you and bears the most, cause people hammer testing me were doing it to see if the game ended... meaning Roden has no clue how many scum there are. aka not scum. Ceph is town, pretty sure mastina has to be town, I like tictac, probably town. leaves you bears mala as final people. and maf in yall fully explains why I haven't had a single TR die till dragons.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5836 (isolation #547) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5835, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That’s not all. Mala has been in an hood with Catboi for multiple days. If Mala!scum wanted to kill Catboi she would have had the knowledge to do it earlier than we saw happen in this game.
Mala is like literally never scum here.
so if it's never mala it's you and bears?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5837 (isolation #548) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5836, Andante wrote:
In post 5835, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That’s not all. Mala has been in an hood with Catboi for multiple days. If Mala!scum wanted to kill Catboi she would have had the knowledge to do it earlier than we saw happen in this game.
Mala is like literally never scum here.
so if it's never mala it's you and bears?
in a never mala world, we can put tictac back in the pool of possibilities... ughh this game is hard, and idk why it is so hard
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5839 (isolation #549) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I don't sr you but clearly at least one of my TRs is not town, sooooo gotta start somewhere
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5841 (isolation #550) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Andante »

ok, but if you're town, I'm town, mala town, then who is maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5842 (isolation #551) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Andante »

like, we only have 8 people here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5843 (isolation #552) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5841, Andante wrote:ok, but if you're town, I'm town, mala town, then who is maf?
Andante - me, I know im town
NorwegianboyEE - you're saying you're town
Malakittens - you're saying mala lock town
Roden - I think HAS to be town, I feel extremely strongly about Roden town
mastina - I haven't really TRed mastina till this dead thing, like "so here's the message I don't even agree with" feels town, like, why out something you don't agree with
The Three Bears - pretty sure you also have bears as near lock town

That just leaves:
Cephrir - I need to look up exactly why, but I feel really good about Ceph town. Like, Ceph has to be town
tictac - idk, recently I've been liking tictac's posts a lot

and that's everyone... and I'm supposed to believe 2 mafia in that? there's like no way
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5845 (isolation #553) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Andante »

is it just ceph tictac... no it can't be ceph!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5847 (isolation #554) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:37 am

Post by Andante »

what was tictac's claim again?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5849 (isolation #555) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Andante »

if we flip maf today, I'll reevaluate ceph, but I don't think it can be ceph
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5850 (isolation #556) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Andante »

ascetic towny sounds very odd... not gonna lie
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5851 (isolation #557) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

I think I'm just doing this, I know there was a huge tictac push that died, just like dunn/ircher
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5852 (isolation #558) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

and like, if you really think about poe, there's not a single person here that has tictac as anything higher than bottom of their list
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5853 (isolation #559) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Andante »

not sure why I didn't really think about the claim either yesterday, but ascetic townie.. there's like no way that's all there is to tictac's role
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (isolation #560) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Andante »

Well if it's 3 we're toast, so I'd like to hope 2
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5856 (isolation #561) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE:

I don't like the silence lol yeah what if it is 3... YO WAIT.. if it's 3 who the heck could it be?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5857 (isolation #562) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Andante »

like, work with me here for a sec Norwee. ok sure put Ceph 2nd maf, who could be the 3rd?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5860 (isolation #563) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: no yeet

yeah we're 8, I'm no yeeting, this is a problem for later, cause I'm not following the "just vote tictac" plan when people think we have 3 scum left. I need a 3rd name then
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5874 (isolation #564) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5872, Cephrir wrote:"Ah, yes, I will shoot my game long ally std who is also starting to come under suspicion. Mwahahaha! Theyll never see this one coming!"
You did do it didn't you!!! Scared of those letters revealing you as maf... gg gottem
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5876 (isolation #565) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5873, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5870, Cephrir wrote:I do t get why even co soldering the possibility I may not be scum is a bridge too far for everyone this game when it's not like there is even a case against me. And no, mastina does not fucking count as a case.
If mastina's meta as old as time concerns you so much, do recent meta yourself

I'm literally asking anyone to put in a modicum of effort or critical thought.
Yeah, I am. I'm pretty certain you're town, and if we have 3 maf, the 3 maf are in the people "leading" here that just happen to have me you tictac in bottom of the poe, like I KNOW I'm town, so at least 1 maf is in them.. numbers aren't adding up, I love how tictac is for no yeet, dragons kill made me tr you more tbh Norwee refusing to take the "well if you're town" stance is making me think norwee one? I'm unsure. Mastina, Mala have been like my top 2.. norwee defending partner mala could make sense, idk
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5878 (isolation #566) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5875, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5874, Andante wrote:
In post 5872, Cephrir wrote:"Ah, yes, I will shoot my game long ally std who is also starting to come under suspicion. Mwahahaha! Theyll never see this one coming!"
You did do it didn't you!!! Scared of those letters revealing you as maf... gg gottem
Of course! This is a voice recording I'm quoting, the evidence is all there

Do we even nolim here when we all know mala is going to be killed?
well if mala is killed that works for me, cause I don't tr mala. like I really dont. we're also on 8 now, so if we could go to odds that'd be awesome
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5880 (isolation #567) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5879, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5876, Andante wrote:the 3 maf are in the people "leading" here that just happen to have me you tictac in bottom of the poe
I'm not sure if all of them are, but I am seeing that at least one of them is. Right now I think it's tictac/mastina/norwe but I am still listening
I just hate how it's like, all of bears/mastina/roden/norwee/mala are just "get ceph andante and tictac" like, no, I'm definitely town, I TR ceph.. the town in those people really needs to like think about there being 3 maf here tbh. Norwee went SILENT when I voted tictac, I found that highly suspicious, so Norwee is probably 1.. there's like no way I believe in myself to go 3/3 here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5883 (isolation #568) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5881, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5880, Andante wrote:there's like no way I believe in myself to go 3/3 here
Mood

I wish the dead were solving it for me :p I trust them way more than the living, and i doubt i am good enough to get there on my own
Not gonna lie, I feel like the people we limmed are just mad at us for mislimming them... and in a perfect world we win this for them, but nope. here we are at 8 "if we no lim mala dies" uhhh I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Like, again, why did Dragons die there over Bears/Norwee/Mastina... there's a maf in them! wow... yet that trio has each other as lock town.. refuses to reevaluate
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5885 (isolation #569) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Andante »

I tried to work with you in finding scum, and to that you were like "you're probably scum"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5887 (isolation #570) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5886, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I asked you who i'm wrong on and why
DO YOU THINK IM CAPABLE OF SCUMCASING A "UNIVERSAL TR" RIGHT NOW??? lmao you're funny, like, ah yes... let me case why the bears are maf for exactly the 3 other town to care about right now...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5888 (isolation #571) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Andante »

norwee, the issue with if you're town and what you're doing, if Ceph is maf, he's playing this perfectly. if people were to like ignore me, I could've come up with solid reads, but hey... I've been pushed all game, so of course I'm much more likely to believe those TRing me are town..

OH THAT REMINDS ME...
Roden... has to be maf I think. Roden wrote out this huge case on why I'm town, and dunn/ircher spewed me town, then Roden was also trying to vote me out last night... the only time you ever make a huge towncase like that is when you KNOW the person is town, and if you case someone like that, you don't just vote them out...

ok Roden is for sure 1, I think Norwee is 2, who is 3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5891 (isolation #572) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5889, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5888, Andante wrote:who is 3
we are almost forced to assume it is mastina because if it's not she will vote me for the L
hmm ok my point for a stronger TR on mastina though is the dead stuff, why even out "the dead's reads" that are that bad? why does scum!mastina do that?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5892 (isolation #573) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5890, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5888, Andante wrote:norwee, the issue with if you're town and what you're doing, if Ceph is maf, he's playing this perfectly. if people were to like ignore me, I could've come up with solid reads, but hey... I've been pushed all game, so of course I'm much more likely to believe those TRing me are town..
Blaming bad reads on being scumread? Really?
yeah i hate pressure
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5897 (isolation #574) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5894, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5891, Andante wrote:
In post 5889, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5888, Andante wrote:who is 3
we are almost forced to assume it is mastina because if it's not she will vote me for the L
hmm ok my point for a stronger TR on mastina though is the dead stuff, why even out "the dead's reads" that are that bad? why does scum!mastina do that?
if she doesn't out them, tomorrow someone would be in here like "yo the dead say mastina didn't out their reads"
oh.. that is true. lmaoo I swear my logic this game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5898 (isolation #575) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Andante »

then yeah, I could see Mastina as 3... the issue then is the bears lol cause that makes bears town and they're locked on me maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5904 (isolation #576) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5903, Cephrir wrote:alternatively if you think they're scum, maybe hit up me and tell me that
Toog told mastina bears maf... remember?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5926 (isolation #577) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by Andante »

ok!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5969 (isolation #578) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Andante »

Terrible timing I know, but I can't do this game right now, I'll be V/LA till Sunday
UNVOTE:

no lim seemed fine, uhh yeah idk, if yall are still set on limming me, uhh idk, I should be better Sunday, tonight has turned sad, I just need no maf right now, see yall later!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6000 (isolation #579) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 5999, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5990, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are all of the slots voting no lim afraid to have an stance today?
I think I've made my stance pretty clear dude

But if it needs to be clearer, VOTE: tictac
yoooo what?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6001 (isolation #580) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Andante »

I thought we were like actually piecing together this team of 3.. not continuing the poe game...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6003 (isolation #581) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Andante »

ooof ok yeah I appreciate that.. people are still really deadset on me? yall I'm not maf!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6004 (isolation #582) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Andante »

I'm also not opposed to a no lim... dead can say more, and when Mala doesn't die... wow shocking!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6005 (isolation #583) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Andante »

like, idk about yall, but as maf I see no issue with giving a 1 shot neighborizor to town.. it's not like it's a cop check
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6008 (isolation #584) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Andante »

look fam, idk why anyone does anything. I have 1 lock town read and that is Ceph. everyone else I'm just trying to figure out who the town is. I know people want me dead, it's not easy, we have town wrapped up with mafia right now, feels like it's like 5maf vs 3 town right now tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6009 (isolation #585) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Andante »

ok, what if we just yeet tictac here? cause if tictac is town, no way we're winning this?

VOTE: tic tac
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6010 (isolation #586) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

like, all yall have tic tac bottom of poe, tic tac dissapeared, I'm fine just voting there, and we can battle this out tomorrow?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6011 (isolation #587) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Andante »

I have very little confidence tictac even flips maf now, but I kinda don't care if game ends with this... considering the only alternative is yeet me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6013 (isolation #588) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Andante »

if my choices are: Andante or tictac...
I choose self preservation. bye bye tictac!! Cause I KNOW yeeting myself results in a town loss here, so I'm fighting that as hard as I can. So if tictac and I are equal... let's get tictac!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6028 (isolation #589) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 6027, The Three Bears wrote:I am only voting Andante at this point
if you're town, that is not good.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6052 (isolation #590) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6051, Roden wrote:It just leaves Andante/Tictac/Norwee but I'm not sure that this solve makes sense.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6053 (isolation #591) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Andante »

Didn't you towncase me?
In post 5341, Roden wrote:
Spoiler: Dunn vs Andante interactions
In post 1897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1882, Bell wrote:
In post 1872, Dunnstral wrote:Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
Your posts felt wrong all game.
I don't remember you ever being so vague at an end of day wagons scenario

Or putting in so little effort

In fact, if anyone is interested in looking over Bell's iso, they have spent the last ~7 real life days only pushing on two of the lurkiest slots in the game and throwing out shallow questions to look like they're doing something.

Pay attention to Bell's progression on myself and Grendel's slot. There is no progression, he never had any reasons, and now instead of being honest and saying he's voting me for lurking, he says my posts have "felt off"

VOTE: Bell
In post 1873, Andante wrote:
In post 1872, Dunnstral wrote:Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
Are you saying we should’ve TRed you?
This post is gross, it's putting words in my mouth and is trying to brush aside a pretty valid question
In post 2077, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2063, catboi wrote:Also not really sure why Andante is getting town reads at all
I don't think their tunnel on me due to our slot voting bell "when they were leaving" is very convincing. The argument isn't good and that they haven't found anything else to talk about is bad. 3 Bears also defaults to talking about me because it feels like they have not much else to say, maybe. Bell looks scummy to me as I outlined, and yes even if you are busy Bell and putting in a different amount of effort, I feel that you are pushing me on very little with not much else for reads
In post 2115, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2089, catboi wrote:
In post 2063, catboi wrote:Also not really sure why Andante is getting town reads at all
I don't think their tunnel on me due to our slot voting bell "when they were leaving" is very convincing. The argument isn't good and that they haven't found anything else to talk about is bad. 3 Bears also defaults to talking about me because it feels like they have not much else to say, maybe. Bell looks scummy to me as I outlined, and yes even if you are busy Bell and putting in a different amount of effort, I feel that you are pushing me on very little with not much else for reads
I ggget what you're saying about bell but don't think it's entirely uncharacteristic for him, and, uh, his real life is kind of hell right now so I'm kind of inclined to give him a pass for that and when I looked at him there were some posts I thought were all right. I might be too attached to the idea of "Bell is psychologically incapable of posting as scum", but meh.
OK

VOTE: Andante
In post 2317, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1921, Andante wrote:I guess Dunn lives till tomorrow, but I'm not a fan of this "I only talk in quote essays cause I'm catching up" there's like no actual live interactions with anyone
Anyone can look at my iso and see how wrong this is. Or were you talking about Ircher?
In post 2588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2577, Andante wrote:
In post 2573, Bell wrote:I wasn’t hinting at poisoning them or w/e, I’m literally happy if they’re going to die, don’t think the poisoner is necessarily scum(depends when/if they claim), and so on.
if I claimed poisoner, does that automatically make it a scum role?
In post 2584, Andante wrote:Bears won't die, they just change alignments lol

???

Claim?
In post 2699, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1301, Andante wrote:I'm not saying I'm confident in this at all, but here's roughly the reads

Definitely town: Andante Dwlee99

Probably Town:
MUSHSHAGANA
Bell
Cephrir
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
Save The Dragons

Probably not town:
Ircher - I know there's more Ircher lines I never read though, I keep meaning to ISO.. but I don't so rip
NorwegianboyEE
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)

idk who this is:
Lady Lambdadelta
Galron
Roden
Malakittens
Mastina
TheWayItEnds Princess Elodie
Tet
Grendel MegAzumarill
tictac
Toogeloo
Val89 T3
Greeting

lol update: that was like a waste of time
In post 2363, Andante wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
In post 2611, Andante wrote:Mala is definitely still maf. Mala + Dunn
This is their lack of progression on Malakittens
In post 2705, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2703, Andante wrote:not sure why you're trying to say there's more to it than there is? look at mala's ISO and tell me it's town.
You went from saying "who is this" to naked voting to saying mala is
still
scum
In post 2784, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2757, Tet wrote:Add on to that the fact that Andante was the next neck up after irchers claim so that would play into their favor a bit.
You are forgetting that I was the counter wagon, not andante, for most of the day
In post 2785, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1828, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.8

(flavor images suspended until SirCakez is back)

"I can hear the Hotline ringing in my dreams, constantly ringing. Ringing so loud I can't hear the voice I'm straining to understand."

Ircher (5) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden
Arcade Pals (5) - The Three Bears, Andante, Cephrir, Save the Dragons, Tet
Grendel (3) - Ircher, Bell, Greeting
Roden (2) - Arcade Pals, Val89
Save the Dragons (1) - tictac

Not voting (4) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta

(expired on 2022-01-19 23:12:00) remain until day end

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to reach a majority.

Mastina is V/LA through January 13.
In post 1983, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.9

Ircher (9) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons
Dunnstral (2) - The Three Bears, Tet
Grendel (2) - Ircher, Greeting
Roden (1) - Dunnstral

Not voting (6) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

Please let me know if you see any errors with this count!
In post 2029, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Ircher (10) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons, Three Bears
Dunnstral (3) - The Three Bears, Tet, Galron
Roden (1) - Dunnstral
Andante (1) - tictac

Not voting (5) - Malakittens, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

(expired on 2022-01-20 11:12:00) remain until day end

Andante clearly wasn't being voted
In post 3022, Dunnstral wrote:Title: Mafia Scum

Need I say more?
In post 3043, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3037, Andante wrote:I think I SRed early ircher posts too, so uhh at least 1 partner was definitely on team "BUS IRCHER!"
What is the connection between you sring ircher and mafia bussing?
In post 3045, Dunnstral wrote:Or are you literally claiming mafia
In post 4098, Dunnstral wrote:I am of the opinion that Andante's stance on Malakittens was scummy. And also that their weird sort of mafia claim yesterday was never really explained, just followed up with AtE/Widom
In post 4111, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Andante

Moving my vote where my mouth is, will continue to consider Roden claim.
In post 4452, Dunnstral wrote:I am the townie that killed val :roll:

Can we get Andante now? I don't even know why people are voting for me.

Ok, I think I fixed it. I had to remove a spoiler tag from one of Dunn's posts since it was screwing with the formatting.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6054 (isolation #592) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Andante »

And like, talk about why I couldn't be maf with Dunn? and now all of a sudden I'm your best guess at who maf is?
In post 6053, Andante wrote:Didn't you towncase me?
In post 5341, Roden wrote:
Spoiler: Dunn vs Andante interactions
In post 1897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1882, Bell wrote:
Your posts felt wrong all game.
I don't remember you ever being so vague at an end of day wagons scenario

Or putting in so little effort

In fact, if anyone is interested in looking over Bell's iso, they have spent the last ~7 real life days only pushing on two of the lurkiest slots in the game and throwing out shallow questions to look like they're doing something.

Pay attention to Bell's progression on myself and Grendel's slot. There is no progression, he never had any reasons, and now instead of being honest and saying he's voting me for lurking, he says my posts have "felt off"

VOTE: Bell
In post 1873, Andante wrote:
Are you saying we should’ve TRed you?
This post is gross, it's putting words in my mouth and is trying to brush aside a pretty valid question
In post 2115, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2089, catboi wrote:
I ggget what you're saying about bell but don't think it's entirely uncharacteristic for him, and, uh, his real life is kind of hell right now so I'm kind of inclined to give him a pass for that and when I looked at him there were some posts I thought were all right. I might be too attached to the idea of "Bell is psychologically incapable of posting as scum", but meh.
OK

VOTE: Andante
In post 2317, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1921, Andante wrote:I guess Dunn lives till tomorrow, but I'm not a fan of this "I only talk in quote essays cause I'm catching up" there's like no actual live interactions with anyone
Anyone can look at my iso and see how wrong this is. Or were you talking about Ircher?
In post 2588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2577, Andante wrote:
In post 2573, Bell wrote:I wasn’t hinting at poisoning them or w/e, I’m literally happy if they’re going to die, don’t think the poisoner is necessarily scum(depends when/if they claim), and so on.
if I claimed poisoner, does that automatically make it a scum role?
In post 2584, Andante wrote:Bears won't die, they just change alignments lol

???

Claim?
In post 2699, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1301, Andante wrote:I'm not saying I'm confident in this at all, but here's roughly the reads

Definitely town: Andante Dwlee99

Probably Town:
MUSHSHAGANA
Bell
Cephrir
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
Save The Dragons

Probably not town:
Ircher - I know there's more Ircher lines I never read though, I keep meaning to ISO.. but I don't so rip
NorwegianboyEE
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)

idk who this is:
Lady Lambdadelta
Galron
Roden
Malakittens
Mastina
TheWayItEnds Princess Elodie
Tet
Grendel MegAzumarill
tictac
Toogeloo
Val89 T3
Greeting

lol update: that was like a waste of time
In post 2363, Andante wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
In post 2611, Andante wrote:Mala is definitely still maf. Mala + Dunn
This is their lack of progression on Malakittens
In post 2705, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2703, Andante wrote:not sure why you're trying to say there's more to it than there is? look at mala's ISO and tell me it's town.
You went from saying "who is this" to naked voting to saying mala is
still
scum
In post 2784, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2757, Tet wrote:Add on to that the fact that Andante was the next neck up after irchers claim so that would play into their favor a bit.
You are forgetting that I was the counter wagon, not andante, for most of the day
In post 2785, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1828, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.8

"I can hear the Hotline ringing in my dreams, constantly ringing. Ringing so loud I can't hear the voice I'm straining to understand."

Ircher (5) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden
Arcade Pals (5) - The Three Bears, Andante, Cephrir, Save the Dragons, Tet
Grendel (3) - Ircher, Bell, Greeting
Roden (2) - Arcade Pals, Val89

Not voting (4) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta

Mastina is V/LA through January 13.
In post 1983, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.9

Ircher (9) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons
Dunnstral (2) - The Three Bears, Tet
Roden (1) - Dunnstral

Not voting (6) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

In post 2029, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Ircher (10) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons, Three Bears
Dunnstral (3) - The Three Bears, Tet, Galron
Roden (1) - Dunnstral
Andante (1) - tictac

Not voting (5) - Malakittens, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

(expired on 2022-01-20 11:12:00) remain until day end

Andante clearly wasn't being voted
In post 3022, Dunnstral wrote:Title: Mafia Scum

Need I say more?
In post 3043, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3037, Andante wrote:I think I SRed early ircher posts too, so uhh at least 1 partner was definitely on team "BUS IRCHER!"
What is the connection between you sring ircher and mafia bussing?
In post 3045, Dunnstral wrote:Or are you literally claiming mafia
In post 4098, Dunnstral wrote:I am of the opinion that Andante's stance on Malakittens was scummy. And also that their weird sort of mafia claim yesterday was never really explained, just followed up with AtE/Widom
In post 4111, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Andante

Moving my vote where my mouth is, will continue to consider Roden claim.
In post 4452, Dunnstral wrote:I am the townie that killed val :roll:

Can we get Andante now? I don't even know why people are voting for me.

Ok, I think I fixed it. I had to remove a spoiler tag from one of Dunn's posts since it was screwing with the formatting.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6056 (isolation #593) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6055, Roden wrote:That's kind of my point. I don't think it makes much sense for you to be scum, but not all of my town reads can be correct here. I have to be wrong about somebody and I feel the least confident about you.

Like, for Bears to be scum, they have to hard bus Dunn before any real suspicion even heads his way. They also have to fake being Molded before anyone actually gets Molded, which makes very little sense to me since all that did was earn them suspicion. You think they're scum though. Do you really think they did all of that? Does that make any sense for scum to do?
I'm not saying bears have to be scum with me town... cause yes bears have had a lot of very pro town moments I think it's just norwee/mastina/tictac tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6058 (isolation #594) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6057, Roden wrote:
In post 6056, Andante wrote:
In post 6055, Roden wrote:That's kind of my point. I don't think it makes much sense for you to be scum, but not all of my town reads can be correct here. I have to be wrong about somebody and I feel the least confident about you.

Like, for Bears to be scum, they have to hard bus Dunn before any real suspicion even heads his way. They also have to fake being Molded before anyone actually gets Molded, which makes very little sense to me since all that did was earn them suspicion. You think they're scum though. Do you really think they did all of that? Does that make any sense for scum to do?
I'm not saying bears have to be scum with me town... cause yes bears have had a lot of very pro town moments I think it's just norwee/mastina/tictac tbh
What has been making you push Bears and Mala then?
Cause I've been annoyed at the bears tunnel on me, like, just deadset on me. like, obviously I'm not solo maf, and mala.. I still don't tr but I think ceph does. a norwee/mastina/tictac solve doesn't sound bad to me here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6077 (isolation #595) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 6075, Cephrir wrote:I genuinely would have a better shot preventing andante's elim by arguing she is scum than by arguing she is town. Oh hey, explaining my townread there is something I have done today, would you look at that.
hahaha yep! that's literally been me all game! "Let's get Dunn!" then wagon that was forming on Dunn dissolved. I just don't understand here why you are the only one who TRs me, and how everyone is waiting till now to tunnel me... it was like "vote whoever in galron/tictac" then "get toog" and now it's "get andante!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6082 (isolation #596) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6080, Roden wrote:
In post 6077, Andante wrote:
In post 6075, Cephrir wrote:I genuinely would have a better shot preventing andante's elim by arguing she is scum than by arguing she is town. Oh hey, explaining my townread there is something I have done today, would you look at that.
hahaha yep! that's literally been me all game! "Let's get Dunn!" then wagon that was forming on Dunn dissolved. I just don't understand here why you are the only one who TRs me, and how everyone is waiting till now to tunnel me... it was like "vote whoever in galron/tictac" then "get toog" and now it's "get andante!!"
You literally said to elim all of those people though?? You wanted Galron over Tictac, you wanted Toog, and now you want Tictac.
Ok and? It takes more than 1 to lim people, and I made it very clear why I was ok with each one, if you strongly believed they were town, you were more than welcome to say something... but the way you say that now makes it sound like you knew they were town, and are trying to push today's lim on me, over the fact I was responsible for 2 town dying.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6084 (isolation #597) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6083, Roden wrote:If I was trying to push the elim on you I wouldn't be trying to reevaluate everyone. I wouldn't consider that maybe you're town and that you haven't been quick hammered because scum could be voting you. I literally would've just voted you by now.

The point I was making earlier was that you were trying to push responsibility for the mis-elims onto everyone else, and that we're now trying to get you next. But the reality is that you made major pushes and tried to pressure people to follow you.
Ok look, all I know, evrytime I look at this game, all I see is someone calling for my head. I'm not shifting responsibility off me, I'd love to see where I said "not my fault" I fully believed we were flipping scum both those times, if I was scum here, I'd have known we were flipping town there.
You want to consider I'm town? ok that's nice and all, but like, you literally went "these interactions show why dunn and andante can't be partnered" like.. I can't help you at all, if you don't think I'm town right now. You "towncased" me and still have doubts? ah right.. cause that means the solve isn't the simple bottom of the poe.
I give you this question then, why is mastina town? Mastina is doing an awful lot of coasting here, for a situation where if we lim wrong we lose, you'd think town would want to... actually think about their reads... Shows up every 2 days, quotes a bunch of stuff, that's it, it all reads to me as very "matter of fact" and not so much trying to read people... like, ONLY responds to people going "mastina is maf" where's the attempt to make reads/push SRs... it's nonexistent. mastina is literally just on defense this game, feels like she's just assuming if she sits on the sideline, I'll get limmed and maf wins
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6099 (isolation #598) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 6097, tictac wrote:i'm like 80% on mastina being scum.
I'm 90% on mastina scum tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6100 (isolation #599) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 6092, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Kindaa feel like the game is being hels hostage RN. >_>
for real... scum is sitting back just waiting for there to be enough votes on the wrong person to hammer it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”