redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:17 am

Post by redFF »

In post 15, Black wrote: Hi everyone. I'm new here, but not really new to Mafia. I haven't played in a long time so I'll have to relearn some things. GL all!
Where did u play before
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:24 am

Post by redFF »

I played this game on switch. Fun game
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:57 am

Post by redFF »

In post 36, Gimli wrote: furtive do you have strong reads you wanna share?
After 1 page ?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:33 am

Post by redFF »

VOTE: firebringer

Claimed scum

Kinda bone headed move if u ask me
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:51 am

Post by redFF »

In post 81, Klick wrote: VOTE: Firebringer

Firebringer/redFF/Lycanfire
One more for the grand slam
Im town
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:51 am

Post by redFF »

Im claiming town
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:51 am

Post by redFF »

Who else is town ITT
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:57 am

Post by redFF »

In post 153, Gimli wrote:
In post 75, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 73, Aristeia wrote:
In post 45, Firebringer wrote:
Now I ask to be named king of this thread. I have already taken over the scum PT by spamming it to death while DATISI forever in how long he takes to start games, sat idly by.
I have a feeling this is something that actually happened
I misread this as Fire spamming the word DATISI initially
I don't wanna be too focused furtive, but I'm concerned with the level of fluff not going down at any point, I think it makes it easy for mafia and he is posting too much but nothing is game advancing content.
VOTE: gimli

Serious (non racially motivated) vote
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:07 am

Post by redFF »

Thanks i put a lot of effort into the gimli case
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 253, Gimli wrote: I'm fine spending my entire d1 responding things about furtive, he is one of my favorites

speaking of which, he kinda disappeared after page 4, didn't he. I think he is more active than that in general.
it's been like 4 hours

more on gimli he's looking scummy!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:48 am

Post by redFF »

In post 397, Gimli wrote: ali/ari/black/fire is my early towncore, I may or may not expand on why I'm reading all these people as towny in a bit

I think furtive has been alright but not enough for me to townread him... yet, I expect that to change one way or another in the following days

I'm not sure if I understood taly's point of view with regards to me moving to baltar when I was seemingly scumreading furtive 'confidently', I don't know if that works as a dissonance or how that read formed, but she's also been the one asking me about other players and helping me move my content from that point to other game advancing points so, I liked that. I also feel they've been firey in general and interacting a lot with the thread in a way I perceive as towny just trying to work the game out. so maybe taly should be in the towncore as well but, let the potato rest on this read for a couple of hours.

I like what CSF posted so far in terms of agreeing with their stances, but they're not hard things to point out as a wolf so they're still kind of a null read.

the rest is null-ish, except that I don't like baltar's lack of involvement and I don't like redFF, I think his content is a dumpster fire so far and he is orbiting around scumreading me for my furtive stances, seems like an easy thing to do just coasting on the sidelines and fixating on an apparently logical scumread while being completely detached from the game otherwise

VOTE: redFF
Huh?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:01 am

Post by redFF »

In post 427, Black wrote:
In post 423, Gimli wrote:my read on FF is that the way he is engaging with the thread is scummy because he hasn't done anything and what he did was a bad read that was repeated by half the game.
I just did a quick ISO on redFF and, yeah, you're right. He hasn't contributed anything other than a vote for you.
zzz
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:01 am

Post by redFF »

im gonna give this game a read
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:09 am

Post by redFF »

In post 435, Black wrote: What are the editing rules for this forum? I tried to look for it in the FAQ but couldn't find anything
no editing allowed
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:10 am

Post by redFF »

so we say EBWOP (edit by way of post) and just double post
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:11 am

Post by redFF »

its so you cant go back and edit out a scumslip!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:19 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2, Datisi wrote: Flavour (the characters) in role PMs is not alignment indicative, as there was an element of randomness in assigning alignment to flavour.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:55 am

Post by redFF »

In post 86, redFF wrote: Im claiming town
people voting me...idk if you missed this post?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:00 am

Post by redFF »

In post 187, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 150, Black wrote:
In post 145, Firebringer wrote: if yall sick of me claiming scum. I will drop it after page 10.
I am still having fun with it for now though.
I don't mind it. Could be a potential "I claimed scum on page 1 and still won the game" moment for you, but I'm not convinced
Every game is a potential one of those for Fire he holds the site record (its roughly equal to the # of his scumgames). the "I spammed the scum chat to death" line took it over the edge for me, although yes it does sound a bit silly when i phrase it like that. WhY sO sErious

I'm still gonna vote fire because his reaction to Ari pointing out the previous still seems kind of suspicoous/defensive to me. I'm sorry. I make too much out of content, i make nothing out of it... cant win!!!

Spoiler: nonsense
In post 160, VP Baltar wrote: Morning Tweet did nothing wrong. AMA
My mannnn

vindicattiooonnnnn
In post 177, redFF wrote: Thanks i put a lot of effort into the gimli case
exhaled rlly hard

In post 178, Gimli wrote:
In post 176, Black wrote: UNVOTE: redFF

I'm no longer convinced he's racist against Dwarves.

Interesting case against Gimli though. There were lots of people posting early and no one was really advancing the game, yet for some reason he only picked on furtive
two things

I know furtive and I know he goes hard early as town. this is uncharacteristic I promise you.

out of all top posters he is the only one who didn't drop a single read in those pages when other people were doing that. he was ignoring the mafia playing parts of the conversation.

check his ISO to see for yourself
Is that true? Even like at the very beginning of D1?

Spoiler: This is a fairly unhelpful tangent about furtive
I will give you that furtive has posted a lot without that much relating to the game, especially proportionally to the rest of the game. Don't know if high post count with low game engagement is necessarily scummy for furtive (from my limited meta I thought he played more background early game as town ACTUALLY I HAVE A GREAT REFERENCE hold on. He was scum in that game and i mistook him for town but, regardless...

viewtopic.php?t=90193&user_select%5B%5D=36433

Furtive is a scum traitor gladiator here. I thought there was juicy self meta that i remembered but it's mostly unrelated to what I wanted exactly. Maybe I'll give my own summary. Furtive seems like the kind of player who is confident in his own reads regardless of thread (in the event he disagrees with the majority). He doesnt strike me as someone who is the loudest in the thread although from my limited experience he's pretty active and has a thread presence

.................i kinda think it's too early to determine who is "going hard". Maybe im wrong but idont think we're there yet. But I do think it's noteworthy he doesn't really have any game-related thoughts come out *at all* in the 21 posts he's made, so mabye on the radar
this is a town post
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:26 am

Post by redFF »

alright i've re-read most of the thread
i still don't like gimli's early posts, the furtive push was bizarre and as other's have pointed out the games he posted did not back up his assertions, that being said, a bad case does not equal scum
taly is my strongest TR right now
black is probably town too, feels like he's putting in the most effort and just does not read as scum at all (especially for a new to the site player)
i'll freely admit that i haven't contributed very much at all this game but there are other players with less content than me yet i have become the go to lurker wagon

alisae is givine me seriously bad vibes and their posting is super sinister to me so
VOTE: alisae
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:27 am

Post by redFF »

i don't see the VP case at all, his posts are fine
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:50 am

Post by redFF »

and the back and forth between alisae and furtive pinged me
In post 401, Alisae wrote:
In post 399, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 396, Alisae wrote: Furtive can u try to explain to me ur reads and why u have those reads?
Like all in 1 big post and make it ez for me to engage with
I don't think I have that many reads, and they're not really so strong that I can explain them at length

Taly is town, we can all agree
Asri prob town
Black prob town

Klick is sus

Those are my stronger ones
need your thought processes behind how u reached these conclusions. It’d be helpful if you could paint the picture so it’s super clear for me
this post feels alisae attempting to look town by not providing their own content, but instead pushing furtive to deliver content, in a way that feels perfomative
In post 561, Alisae wrote:
In post 558, Firebringer wrote: Ali you feel cold and detached in ur last few posts.
How you doing?
I'm half asleep & tired and I have to go to acupuncture in a few minutes.
I only got like 4-5 hours of sleep.

--
In post 559, furtiveglance wrote: Alisae explain thought process behind thought process being helpful?^
Transparency is helpful when it comes to reading people are at least trying to see eye to eye with them. I don't really see any reason why you can't push yourself to try to elaborate on why you have the reads that you do in thread. I've been trying to push myself to do that at least. Even if it's like obv you should still try to elaborate on why you see that in that light and maybe try pointing to posts that make you feel that way. As a wolf something I like to do a lot is not explain obv reads, as a wolf it's really easy to put the obv read (especially obvtownies) in the obv spot w/o much reasoning behind it.

Best way to show towniness is to post literally every single thought you have into the gamethread even if it's a bad one.
again, giving advice, pushing for more information, and attempting to look like they want everyone to post in a pro-town way, it just feels overly performative to me
In post 569, Alisae wrote:
In post 567, furtiveglance wrote: Alisae I know, I just can't always give you the level of detail you desire
I am aware just try to push yourself to do the best you can.
"push yourself" is odd phrasing to me, doesn't sit right
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:50 am

Post by redFF »

In post 587, Firebringer wrote:
In post 586, redFF wrote: alisae is givine me seriously bad vibes and their posting is super sinister to me so
Which posts
it's mostly gut but i will try explaining my thoughts. generally aristeia is seems like they are trying to assert control over the town and be seen as a leading presence. there's been a lot of talk about their own playstyle, doling out advice. to me, it feels performative in a "look how much thought i'm putting into the game" kind of way.

i think 316 is an odd post dropping so many townreads so early, with their 3rd post of the game. feels like an attempt to hard establish themselves as a town player putting deep thought into the game. but really its just calling a bunch of people light townreads which is the easiest thing in the world to do for scum.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:50 am

Post by redFF »

i meant to include 604 on the top of 603 i just had it in a different tab and hadn't copied it over
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:52 am

Post by redFF »

In post 601, SirCakez wrote:
In post 514, furtiveglance wrote:
Spoiler: Black sus
In post 268, Black wrote: I'm still trying to figure out this Morning Tweet change of heart
In post 198, Morning Tweet wrote: Well it's a very good read of my intentions by Klick. Maybe informed makes you get there easier.
Here she becomes suspicious of Klick, right after FB put some pressure on him with a vote. Aristeia quickly cast a 2nd vote (with no reason?) and MT does a complete 180 from thinking FB is sus to agreeing with FB about Klick, casting the 3rd vote for him.
You're also no longer a good vote IMO x3
And I still don't know what this means, but if she's suggesting FB isn't a good vote because he already has 3, it would seem odd to jump to a 3rd vote on the Klick wagon. I could be misinterpreting this comment though

The quick change of heart from FB to Klick feels off and its the only minor scum read I've gotten so far
In post 364, Black wrote:
In post 324, Alisae wrote:
In post 323, Black wrote:
Alisae, your last post had 8 town reads.
Any scum reads?
no. Also I'm not sure why you wrote the bolded tbh.
You either had scum reads and didn't include them, or didn't have any scum reads at all. Both options seem a little odd at this stage of the game and I wanted you to clarify.

I don't know your playstyle but I get a weird vibe like you're trying to play too safe. It's easy to not step on anyone's toes or make a target out of yourself when you're coasting through Day 1 giving only townreads

This is scum working to be townread
don't really think this is accurate at all
yea with black i just don't see new to site scum going as hard as he is day 1
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:54 am

Post by redFF »

bruh these mofos have the same fuckin avatar lmfao
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:56 am

Post by redFF »

In post 610, Aristeia wrote:
In post 604, redFF wrote:
In post 587, Firebringer wrote:
In post 586, redFF wrote: alisae is givine me seriously bad vibes and their posting is super sinister to me so
Which posts
it's mostly gut but i will try explaining my thoughts. generally aristeia is seems like they are trying to assert control over the town and be seen as a leading presence. there's been a lot of talk about their own playstyle, doling out advice. to me, it feels performative in a "look how much thought i'm putting into the game" kind of way.

i think 316 is an odd post dropping so many townreads so early, with their 3rd post of the game. feels like an attempt to hard establish themselves as a town player putting deep thought into the game. but really its just calling a bunch of people light townreads which is the easiest thing in the world to do for scum.
did you mean alisae but wrote my name instead?
yes, meant alisae, apoligies for the confusion
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:57 am

Post by redFF »

nah those two similarly named similar looking anime avatars are gonna give me all sorts of trouble
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:03 am

Post by redFF »

In post 614, SirCakez wrote:
In post 223, Aristeia wrote: Taly feels really town
In post 400, Aristeia wrote: i feel the best about TRing Ali, Gimli & Taly

i think klick vpb & redff are all fine places to vote.

id tr firebringer but i dont want him to get mad at me.
the entirety of Ari's scumhunting everyone
went through the ISO, they've been fucking around but not in a way that i feel is alignment indicative
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:03 am

Post by redFF »

In post 619, Aristeia wrote: your comments are not even remotely accurate and i realize ive been too lax recently in terms of being overly nice to people who push me for completely nonsensical reasons unrooted in reality.
ok
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:05 am

Post by redFF »

dude this is too confusing one of you needs to change avatars
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:05 am

Post by redFF »

or i need to learn to read
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 644, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 603, redFF wrote:
In post 401, Alisae wrote:need your thought processes behind how u reached these conclusions. It’d be helpful if you could paint the picture so it’s super clear for me
this post feels alisae attempting to look town by not providing their own content, but instead pushing furtive to deliver content, in a way that feels perfomative
This is a weird read. Do you expect Alisae to be providing content in that post in particular? They're asking furtive for reads to better understand him ().

And it'd only be performative if Alisae hasn't been explaining their reads, but I feel like they have been
In post 603, redFF wrote:
In post 561, Alisae wrote:
In post 559, furtiveglance wrote: Alisae explain thought process behind thought process being helpful?^
Transparency is helpful when it comes to reading people are at least trying to see eye to eye with them. I don't really see any reason why you can't push yourself to try to elaborate on why you have the reads that you do in thread. I've been trying to push myself to do that at least. Even if it's like obv you should still try to elaborate on why you see that in that light and maybe try pointing to posts that make you feel that way. As a wolf something I like to do a lot is not explain obv reads, as a wolf it's really easy to put the obv read (especially obvtownies) in the obv spot w/o much reasoning behind it.

Best way to show towniness is to post literally every single thought you have into the gamethread even if it's a bad one.
again, giving advice, pushing for more information, and attempting to look like they want everyone to post in a pro-town way, it just feels overly performative to me
They were asked to explain their thought process. It doesn't really feel like you're considering motive here
i said my piece, i like my vote
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by redFF »

haha yes, i mispoke in one post and called alisae aristeia because of the similarity in names/avatars
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 715, Alisae wrote: All I really care to respond to Red is that my interactions with Furtive are a way for me to try to meet him halfway on his own level. Tis is the approach I am going to try with the player.
the rest isn't really worth my time, the guy plays like an npc so it's alignment should be self-evident given time.
ouch!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by redFF »

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 724, Klick wrote:
In post 721, Firebringer wrote:
In post 718, Klick wrote: LEANING SCUM
petapan
Lycanfire
Cat Scratch Fever
i want to learn more about how lycan fire got on this lean scum list here
He's my neighbour and I think he isn't as towny as the other neighbour partner
is this for real?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 723, Alisae wrote: Red if you're town you're going to have to do more than whatever this is.
yea im def having trouble reading most of this playerlist, despite re-reading the game, your posting is def the most suspicious to me at this stage
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 732, Klick wrote: I want CSF to have some time to come into her stride
I feel really confident in being able to read her accurately with time
She just notably hasn't made me think she's town yet and I'd kinda expect her to have by now
has lycan been posting in the hood as much as in the main thread ?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by redFF »

not sure how to feel about klick revealing the existence of the hood for no reason

@klick did you discuss with the hood about revealing it in thread?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 742, Firebringer wrote: imagine the hood both exists and is all scum.
I could see datisi doing that too!
that'd be redundant and borderline bastard
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 750, Klick wrote:
In post 743, redFF wrote: not sure how to feel about klick revealing the existence of the hood for no reason

@klick did you discuss with the hood about revealing it in thread?
I don't see much utility in keeping a neighbourhood hidden
Neighbourhoods are garbage especially when I'm in them
that's fair
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 762, Firebringer wrote:
In post 761, Alisae wrote:
In post 759, Firebringer wrote: im starting ot think ali is scum
I would think I was a wolf too tbh
r u trying to jokingly play it off?
i am kind of serious here but i haven't yet put the words to make a case im gut scumreading u right now
follow this instinct
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by redFF »

no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:33 am

Post by redFF »

In post 796, Lycanfire wrote: redFF I know this is sudden but I really want to get to know you

Specifically something very personal

Do you have a special read? You know, a feeling for another player in this thread. It's okay to say it this is a non judgmental area.
tf does this mean
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:18 am

Post by redFF »

In post 873, SirCakez wrote: hi im hungover and have brain fog so content today wont be too hot but im here
your hood has been outed
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:21 am

Post by redFF »

In post 849, Asri Teroka wrote: This one thinks, with Lycan of the Fire and Klick already having affirmed their part in this, that there is value in keeping the third a mystery?

For now, yes?
why would that be valuable
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:21 am

Post by redFF »

i think one of cakez/lycan being scum is a decent shout
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:40 am

Post by redFF »

i think this is an interesting sequence from cakez early in the game
In post 247, SirCakez wrote: Yo there cannot be this many scum in this game
this implies cakez has a lot of scum reads early on
In post 475, SirCakez wrote: the color squad Red and Black are giving me some town pings off town lowkey mixing them up tho lol
here he calls me and black town before walking it back right after
In post 477, SirCakez wrote:
In post 475, SirCakez wrote: the color squad Red and Black are giving me some town pings off town lowkey mixing them up tho lol
actually i take this back from a quick iso all the good posts were just Black
Red's iso is a nothingburger
In post 476, SirCakez wrote: where are Aristeia and Peta at
suspiciously absent from my reads so far
now he says he doesn't have reads on ari and peta
In post 482, SirCakez wrote:
In post 478, petapan wrote:
In post 476, SirCakez wrote:where are Aristeia and Peta at
suspiciously absent from my reads so far
i don't thread camp on a friday night
i mean even in game start i felt nothing from ur posts
we shall see if i get the feels soon
In post 480, petapan wrote:
In post 473, SirCakez wrote:i feel like i have a good town pool and a good scum pool and like nothing in between this game
what are those supposed to be
Fire, Black, Taly, Alisae, CSF, furtive, Klick all feel decently town to me
Meanwhile not a fan of MT, Gimli, Red, Ari or honestly you rn
now here he lists 7 town reads, and 5 scum reads
but going back to the first post "there cannot be this many scum in the game", well, of his scum reads, myself, ari and peta were only developed later after that post
so when cakez said "there cannot be this many scum", the only people he could have scumread at that point are gimli and mt, as the others he listed were developed later.

so that first post declaring that there "cannot be this many scum in the game" seems kinda odd based on the reads he ended up giving
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 957, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 913, redFF wrote: i think one of cakez/lycan being scum is a decent shout
Can you tell me why you feel this way? Were you sussing either of them before the hood came out?
klick looks town and there's probably a mafia in the neighborhood
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 965, Alisae wrote: 2 Things

Ari fwiw I want to tr you but I can't find any good reason to and I also can't really find any good reason to wolfread you either so maybe that's just my incompetence. I also don't really know what you're capable of.
I do think that Cakez is literally wrong. A most notable instance of what appeared to be hunting would from your fire vote in RVS. It's not like impossible for that to be faked but that's at least 1 instance of something that has looked like hunting.
If he's a wolf I genuinely have no idea what the guy is doing? Honestly to me it looks like someone who is struggling :/
In post 962, redFF wrote: there's probably a mafia in the neighborhood
Based off of what?
just makes sense to have 1 mafia in a 3 person neighborhood from a setup perspective, am i wrong in thinking this?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 634, Mistyx wrote: saving my place at top of page 24

think lycan is town for reasons I’ll think are bad if i explain
can you fill us in here? lycan had made 4 posts when you said this
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 973, Aristeia wrote:
In post 971, redFF wrote:
In post 965, Alisae wrote: 2 Things

Ari fwiw I want to tr you but I can't find any good reason to and I also can't really find any good reason to wolfread you either so maybe that's just my incompetence. I also don't really know what you're capable of.
I do think that Cakez is literally wrong. A most notable instance of what appeared to be hunting would from your fire vote in RVS. It's not like impossible for that to be faked but that's at least 1 instance of something that has looked like hunting.
If he's a wolf I genuinely have no idea what the guy is doing? Honestly to me it looks like someone who is struggling :/
In post 962, redFF wrote: there's probably a mafia in the neighborhood
Based off of what?
just makes sense to have 1 mafia in a 3 person neighborhood from a setup perspective, am i wrong in thinking this?
Datisi is a mod who likes to subvert expectations.
ok, ill keep that in mind
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1001, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 962, redFF wrote:
In post 957, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 913, redFF wrote: i think one of cakez/lycan being scum is a decent shout
Can you tell me why you feel this way? Were you sussing either of them before the hood came out?
klick looks town and there's probably a mafia in the neighborhood
I mean maybe, but I guess I have been burned by that before. You will to clear the whole hood if we miss?
eh i dunno, after what alisae and aristeia said about it
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:25 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1062, petapan wrote: that is such a fucking scummy post
how so
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:29 am

Post by redFF »

VOTE: sircakez
I buy ari's meta read and i was gonna vote last night but wanted to see what he came back to the thread with. He's reading like frustrated scum. And the jump on ari for "no content" was arbitrary, feels like he coulda picked a number of people to go at for no content.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by redFF »

cakez wagon seems to have lost momentum without him really doing anything?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1311, Alisae wrote:
In post 1307, redFF wrote: cakez wagon seems to have lost momentum without him really doing anything?
post reads
ok let me go through the playerlist and see where im at

fb - town
peta - not sure slight town read
sirecakez - scum
vp - i dunno lol
aristeia - town
alisae - still scummy but not gonna get lynched today so
taly - town
gimli - scum, has done nothing to alleviate my suspicions, i've scumread him since early and don't like any of his posting
furtiveglance - null-scum
klick - town
MT - i had a town read earlier, but probably should look back into it
lycan - ehhh
mistyx - this player is in this game? null i guess
black - town
redFF - MEGA NUMBER 1 TOWN
CSF - i think they've made some insightful posts and i was impressed they guessed the 3rd hood member, if there is scum in the hood i don't think scum csf correctly "guesses" the 3rd hood member like that. so if scum in the hood i think CSF is guaranteed to be town (unless klick ends up flipping scum, that would be an interesting associative if that happens as they couldve worked that back and forth out together)
asri teroka - annoying
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1313, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1307, redFF wrote: cakez wagon seems to have lost momentum without him really doing anything?
post reads
you need to whine and him and dine him first ali in order to get reads.
Smh alisae forgetting the proper order of things
i put out
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1321, Gimli wrote:
In post 1317, Asri Teroka wrote:
This one agrees! Busy work was all this one saw, and a lot of 'how can you!'

Nothing that impressed this one, sadly.
this is an alarming interaction
how
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1333, VP Baltar wrote: @redFF, why does CSF get a graph of reflection and everyone else gets one or two words?
who can say
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1337, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1327, redFF wrote:
post reads

fb - town
sirecakez - scum
vp - i dunno lol
aristeia - town
taly - town
gimli - scum, has done nothing to alleviate my suspicions, i've scumread him since early and don't like any of his posting
klick - town
lycan - ehhh
black - town
CSF - i think they've made some insightful posts and i was impressed they guessed the 3rd hood member, if there is scum in the hood i don't think scum csf correctly "guesses" the 3rd hood member like that. so if scum in the hood i think CSF is guaranteed to be town (unless klick ends up flipping scum, that would be an interesting associative if that happens as they couldve worked that back and forth out together)
asri teroka - annoying
This is either scum or town who isn't reading and won't be helpful. A priority elimination for sure
huh ?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1341, Gimli wrote:
In post 1327, redFF wrote: mistyx - this player is in this game? null i guess
redFF has just gained partner equity with mistyx just for this, and with asri for their weird af interaction. I'm happy w my vote.
lol
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by redFF »

yea her response to my fos post on her was to basically to call me stupid and an NPC
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 719, redFF wrote: Image
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1354, Mistyx wrote:
redFF has just gained partner equity with mistyx just for this, and with asri for their weird af interaction. I'm happy w my vote.
i also kind of hate this post but maybe thats just omgus
nah trust ur gut
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1361, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1357, redFF wrote:
nah trust ur gut
my gut is saying you two are w/w so
me and gimli??? huh?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1365, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1363, redFF wrote:
In post 1361, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1357, redFF wrote:
nah trust ur gut
my gut is saying you two are w/w so
me and gimli??? huh?
yea

what's confusing about that
why do you think this
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1390, Firebringer wrote: i don't like a lot of his recent takes but i think he is doing decent analysis from beginning.
If he is dumb i declare i am dumber
i am the dumbest
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1431, Alisae wrote:
In post 1430, petapan wrote: 3. you tilting at them here kind of reminds me of you going off on kittytacky
they're not even remotely similar???????????
one instance was me still trying to see eye to eye. I'm not even trying to do that here nor do I really care to.
can i get a link to this
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:01 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1493, Gimli wrote:
In post 1485, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1476, Gimli wrote: why don't you search for scum inside your wagon instead of on one of the only people who are actually townreading you?
i now want to vote this because this looks like scum mad over a failed pocket
okay but don't you think it's strange that the guy is being piled on but picks my posts to be suspicious about? I'm a little flabbergasted, IDK what to make of it
your posts were sus af!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:17 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1504, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1327, redFF wrote:
post reads

fb - town
sirecakez - scum
vp - i dunno lol
aristeia - town
taly - town
klick - town
lycan - ehhh
black - town
asri teroka - annoying
trash readslist bro
thanks
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:35 am

Post by redFF »

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:03 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1486, Gimli wrote:
In post 1477, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1161, Gimli wrote: SIRCAKEZ [6]: Aristeia, Alisae, Klick, Cat Scratch Fever, Asri Teroka, redFF

I promise you there is scum in this wagon
how are you so certain on this? who are the scum here?
big wagon with thin reasoning behind, early trenders are towny but the late people in it are sketchy slots, seems you're getting piled on

do you seriously need other people to tell you there's scum in your wagon? do you think you're being wagoned by six townies instead? I'm perplexed you're picking this post of mine, out of all the posts I made, to be sus on. if you're town you must certainly share my line of reasoning here??? like
town doesn't know the alignment of other players
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1572, Asri Teroka wrote: This one feels Gimli is fine, Tweeter of the Morn.
why
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1576, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 1575, redFF wrote:
In post 1572, Asri Teroka wrote: This one feels Gimli is fine, Tweeter of the Morn.
why
Why is Sir of the Cakez fine?
i wouldnt be opposed to sircakez i just think gimli is scummier
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by redFF »

ok i can get back on cakez VOTE: sircakez
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1630, Asri Teroka wrote: I've said a lot, Baltar. Your reasons are weak, your intent horrible, and you know it. Just because this one doesn't fullfil your vision of what this one should be doesn't mean this one deserves death. Yet you call for it, so much. Why this narrow focus?

This one feels how they feel. This one doesn't explain because they don't.

Classing this one on that alone is folly.
lmfao
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by redFF »

im gonna say vp is town from his interactions with asri
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1640, Asri Teroka wrote: This one sadly feels the same. It is however more wary about voting with Baltar and perhaps Peta of the Pan and needs to do some soul-searching.
what are your top 3
- reads of the scum
- reads of the town
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by redFF »

you fucked up the gimmick
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by redFF »

VOTE: unvote: sircakez
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1660, Asri Teroka wrote: You're not even trying, are you?

VOTE: SirCakez

Red and Baltar sus.
?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:19 am

Post by redFF »

I will freely admit that i havent played mafia in a long time and that a 17 player game is a lot of people for me to get a good handle on the game. Im honestly kinda lost. But i've been providing reads and in and about the thread so i dont know why certain players are tunneling me so hard as a compromise elimination. besides gimli am i anyone's top number 1 scumread? We still have a lot of time left in the day.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:26 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1702, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1700, redFF wrote: I will freely admit that i havent played mafia in a long time and that a 17 player game is a lot of people for me to get a good handle on the game. Im honestly kinda lost. But i've been providing reads and in and about the thread so i dont know why certain players are tunneling me so hard as a compromise elimination. besides gimli am i anyone's top number 1 scumread? We still have a lot of time left in the day.
I didn't like your readslist, it looked lazy and scummy
Lazy sure but scummy how? I whipped it up pretty fast by just looking at the playerlist and firing off
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:49 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1704, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1703, redFF wrote:
In post 1702, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1700, redFF wrote: I will freely admit that i havent played mafia in a long time and that a 17 player game is a lot of people for me to get a good handle on the game. Im honestly kinda lost. But i've been providing reads and in and about the thread so i dont know why certain players are tunneling me so hard as a compromise elimination. besides gimli am i anyone's top number 1 scumread? We still have a lot of time left in the day.
I didn't like your readslist, it looked lazy and scummy
Lazy sure but scummy how? I whipped it up pretty fast by just looking at the playerlist and firing off
Because you had quite a lot of players listed as idk/eh, (and otherwise didn't say much about anyone), it made me think that 1) You are scum who therefore doesn't have real thoughts about other players, and 2) that you are avoiding giving reads on certain slots because they are your partners.
4/17 i had as idk/ehh is that not acceptable halfway through day 1
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:53 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1705, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: ActionDan is still a thing if people want to go there. Did anyone get towny vibes from his first post?
It was pretty pointless just going off the first 10 pages unless hes going to give us a bunch more posts like that. But i wanna give him a chance to catch up
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:30 am

Post by redFF »

How is gimli towncore ?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:30 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1742, Firebringer wrote:
Spoiler: Remaining

Alisae

Taly*
Morning Tweet

ActionDan
Mistyx
redFF
Cat Scratch Fever
Firebringer
Asri Teroka

7 more strikes to go.
Remove redFF
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:40 am

Post by redFF »

redFF
removed by redFF
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:41 am

Post by redFF »

wait
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:57 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1760, fireisredsir wrote: hello game with firebringer and redff and sircakez i am here to add to the name confusion
firebringerisredffsircakez
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1815, petapan wrote:
In post 1810, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1774, Firebringer wrote:
Spoiler: List

Alisae
removed by fb
Taly*
removed by furtive
Morning Tweet
removed by black
Firebringer
removed by gimli
Asri Teroka
removed by Klick

ActionDan
Mistyx
redFF
Cat Scratch Fever

3 left, and since VPB is gone and i dont a replacement to give me a good choice consider his slot vote gone and his replacement will just have to sheep us.

It all comes down to ARI, PETA AND CAKEZ for the final strikes.

Lets go
Shea if you catch up i will allow you to strike one of the remaining players in this list if Ari/Peta/Cakez don't beat you to it.

We are going to compromise wagon the last person left on this list.
on a gameplay level i want to save CSF but on a personal enjoyment level i want to save redff because i find his posts entertaining and don't wanna kill someone day 1 on their first game back

so i'll say remove redff
haters lost
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1866, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1859, Mistyx wrote: i meant like

who you thought they would pick
i didn't think about it too much.
I thought Klick would protect CSF
i thought Ari would protect me
I thought Peta would be a wildcard
and I thought Black would protect MT

so out of the ones i was thinking. Only right on Black I guess
it was an interesting and entertaining exercise
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1879, Mistyx wrote: is free a verb or an adjective in this context ive been wondering this the entire time
Verb
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1877, petapan wrote:
In post 1832, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1830, Firebringer wrote: imagine peta is scum and saved redff and actually did try to play it off as a "well come on, he is funny"
This is my fanfiction and no one can take that away now.
funny u should say that

Dont recall this one
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by redFF »

Nice job winning it for the blue team tho king!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1919, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1908, Alisae wrote: I don't care about page count.
Want Fireisred's worldview
want Dan's worldview
want more from cakez
im here ish

ari
peta
furtive

firebringer
MT
black

redFF
gimli
baltar

klick
CSF
asri
alisae
cakez

misty
actiondan

a lot of the middle is vague and vibey i don't really feel good about anyone above the top 3

i don't really feel that confident about the people at the bottom either

the klick and csf placement might be outdated i dunno, they were kinda in a "not town yet but leave alone for now" place
how much of the game have you read? the whole thing?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:01 am

Post by redFF »

i like tsq's catchup post better than action dans so far
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:44 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2002, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 2001, redFF wrote: i like tsq's catchup post better than action dans so far
They're both pretty meh to this one. Shea gunning for Gimli isn't a good look.
gimli is mafia so i'm fine with it
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:01 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2150, Klick wrote: I'm going to make a reads list completely from scratch based on my very removed impressions of everyone right now

TOWN
Aristeia
Black
furtiveglance
Asri Teroka
Thestatusquo
Firebringer

LEANING TOWN
fireisredsir
Cat Scratch Fever
SirCakez
Morning Tweet

NULL
Alisae
petapan
redFF

LEANING SCUM
Gimli
Mistyx
ActionDan
i like those scumreads. good job
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:11 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2170, Black wrote: Is FB the poster boy for this forum? Why do I feel like he's the main character
not sure what you mean
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:11 am

Post by redFF »

TSQ can be town
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:14 am

Post by redFF »

he certainly posts a lot i guess
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by redFF »

im gonna get a pizza too
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by redFF »

used to watch a lot of anime but don't really anymore.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by redFF »

i got a pepperoni
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by redFF »

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:07 am

Post by redFF »

Alisae back on me thats disappointing
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:18 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2484, Alisae wrote:
In post 2479, redFF wrote: Alisae back on me thats disappointing
If ur a villager you need to try way harder than you currently are.
we're 100 pages into day 1. my reads haven't changed that much. of the replacements i think action dan is the worst, TSQ seems town. fireisred replaced taly who i had a hard townread on so can be town too.

for scum i like - gimli, actiondan, alisae and then light scum reads on furtive, sircakez

for town i like - firebringer, aristeia, TSQ, klick, fireisredsir, then light town reads on peta and MT

my black townread has downgraded to null, i like his posts less and less.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:30 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2495, Alisae wrote: :wink:
In post 2492, redFF wrote:
In post 2484, Alisae wrote:
In post 2479, redFF wrote: Alisae back on me thats disappointing
If ur a villager you need to try way harder than you currently are.
we're 100 pages into day 1. my reads haven't changed that much. of the replacements i think action dan is the worst, TSQ seems town. fireisred replaced taly who i had a hard townread on so can be town too.

for scum i like - gimli, actiondan, alisae and then light scum reads on furtive, sircakez

for town i like - firebringer, aristeia, TSQ, klick, fireisredsir, then light town reads on peta and MT

my black townread has downgraded to null, i like his posts less and less.
Leaving out asri is convenient.
anyone left out could go either way :wink:
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:40 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2494, Black wrote: What specifically do you not like about my posts red? Me defending you against Alisae or me defending you against furtive?
hard to say..initially i townread you because you are new to the site and i think scum new to the site would not be putting themselves out there this much on a day 1. but you are clearly an experienced player elsewhere and my feeling now is that you could be comfortable enough to be playing this way as scum even though its your first game on site.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:44 am

Post by redFF »

VOTE: actiondan

i agree with peta and gimli clearly ain't happening today
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:12 am

Post by redFF »

I think that's L-2 on Dan
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:12 am

Post by redFF »

TSQ's catchup way townier than fireisred or actiondan's

i will endeavor to move myself down the readlist and out of could be scum!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:11 am

Post by redFF »

DRRR is one i have seen, excellent anime. baccano was good too, i liked that a little more
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:19 am

Post by redFF »

interesting claim
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:21 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2640, Black wrote: I'm just saying I'm aware of how it could look if Dan flips red. I have been against this wagon the whole time. I null read Lycan and him until he made a post that lined up with my scumreads, and now I'm corroborating his claim
?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:22 am

Post by redFF »

anyway...
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by redFF »

wassup
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2771 (isolation #122) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by redFF »

VOTE: petapan

i was thinking the petapan move on dan coulda been a bus and then dan's big response to him looked fake asl
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by redFF »

unvote
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2780 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by redFF »

i was poked last night, ouch!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by redFF »

weird frame from furtive
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by redFF »

framing
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by redFF »

makes sense to claim though given he's a 1 shot
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #128) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2785, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2781, Aristeia wrote: so why couldnt you have just protected peta from a nightkill then
I don't think that's what happened - I think several other players were likelier nightkills
idk, peta was the tipping point on the dan wagon. while i do think it coulda been a bus, he was the tipping point that got that wagon through
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2796 (isolation #129) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2723, Gimli wrote: I'm potentially town's only killing power and it's a shared thing. I can prove my ability to another player. but you have to let me live.

I'm sorry I'm a massive potato.
pffffft

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (isolation #130) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by redFF »

i dont think scum furtive just randomly claims 1 shot jk here?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #131) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by redFF »

sorry about that datisi
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #132) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2808, furtiveglance wrote: Whatever. Unless someone else explains the no kill, I'm taking it as fact that petapan either was targeted or did the targeting, and the latter is so much more likely to me. Besides, you have to think risk/reward. Leave petapan alive: risk is massive, reward is low as hell if he's good. Kill petapan: risk is very low, reward is massive if he's scum
this makes sense tbh
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (isolation #133) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2838, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 796, Lycanfire wrote: redFF I know this is sudden but I really want to get to know you

Do you have a special read? You know, a feeling for another player in this thread. It's okay to say it this is a non judgmental area.
this post is just really bizarre to me and redff ignoring it is also weird

idk maybe its dumb to just say "scum made a totally awkward post and it got ignored, must be towards a buddy!" but that is like my immediate reaction to it

maybe im also not really understanding the point of the post so maybe someone can explain it to me
i responded to it
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #134) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by redFF »

i didnt understand the point of that post either
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #135) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2856, petapan wrote:
In post 2849, furtiveglance wrote:petapan's rr sounds like a scum joat
you're exactly right, it's not a good role, but that's prt of the point of role madness, you don't go hunting by claims

do you think as scum i trueclaim my exact role like a fucking idiot

do you think i don't go full steam, bury cakez day 1, and then make lycan elim immune on day 2

like my play is the exact opposite of using this for scum tactical utility
did the mod tell you you were roleblocked/your action failed?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #136) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2743, Gimli wrote:
In post 2736, Klick wrote:
In post 2730, Gimli wrote:
In post 2728, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2723, Gimli wrote: I'm potentially town's only killing power and it's a shared thing. I can prove my ability to another player. but you have to let me live.

I'm sorry I'm a massive potato.
Vigilante Masons?
it's better if I don't say it now

let's flip elsewhere today and tomorrow we can talk about my slot
This makes me want to vote you 10x more btw
now you're being a potato

I'm tied to this claim. you'll get exactly what I'm saying here. but I need n2 to make it work. on n1 I do a thing, on n2 I do some other thing that will hopefully be TKP. you can use it on me if you'd like, but regardless it's a power that will shred the POE and help town.
tf is this, you already blew your load saying you have a nk. seems like you're being cryptic as possible but have also revealed the key information
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2886, furtiveglance wrote: I don't understand the tone of people calling me bad...

I've just stopped the nightkill, not expecting a hero's welcome or anything but...
i think its more, you stopped the nk but you came in so gung ho about peta being scum when he could easily be town. did you originally target peta because you wanted to protect him or because you thought he was scum?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2889, Firebringer wrote: town needs a better alt name than villager btw

like alt name of scum is wolf which is so much better.

like even citizen is better than villager.
peasant for when u really just want to insult the dumb townies
when i played i recall the term VI, is that still in use?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by redFF »

as in "redFF you're a VI"
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #140) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by redFF »

it was kinda rude
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (isolation #141) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2900, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2884, petapan wrote:
In post 2835, fireisredsir wrote:im here after like 30 minutes of thinking/reading overnight

[ari, peta, furtive, shea]
[csf, MT, klick, firebringer, black, cakez]
[gimli, alisae, asri]
[mistyx, redff]
In post 2838, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 796, Lycanfire wrote:redFF I know this is sudden but I really want to get to know you

this post is just really bizarre to me and redff ignoring it is also weird

idk maybe its dumb to just say "scum made a totally awkward post and it got ignored, must be towards a buddy!" but that is like my immediate reaction to it

maybe im also not really understanding the point of the post so maybe someone can explain it to me
why is redff scum on his own play rather than a lycan comment?
i feel like he's pretty consistently around but it doesn't feel to me like he's ever really actively hunting scum or solving the game

his questions especially to me seem weak to me. they don't ever feel that meaningful and his play seems a bit measured and... not spontaneous? i dunno kind of a bad answer sorry, i don't really feel strongly about my scumreads

i did lower him a lot in my readslist after dan flipped and i probably had a good reason for that beyond the comment thing. i did also think that lycan's defense of him was bad in a partnery way and not in a too-bad-to-be-partnery way

i think also i was just reading back and seeing how people handled lycan and dan and a lot of people went up the list and i didn't find anything from him that looked unpartnered. and the more i didn't find anything + a couple things that did seem partnery, made me suspect more
in other words....a whole lotta NOTHING
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #142) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2905, fireisredsir wrote: not really actually since it's still just dismissing without engaging
huh?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #143) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2910, Alisae wrote:
In post 340, Alisae wrote: VOTE: Lycanfire
btw
this doesnt give you any cred in my book
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2915, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2908, redFF wrote:
In post 2905, fireisredsir wrote: not really actually since it's still just dismissing without engaging
huh?
do you think there's scum pushing you?
gimli foor sure
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2945, Aristeia wrote: I don't trust Alisae tbh
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3034 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by redFF »

Alisae wrote:we're trying to figure out which one of gimli/redFF is likely to be a villager because I think 1 of this is a villager and 1 is a wolf exactly.
Why do you think this
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3039, Alisae wrote:
In post 2409, Gimli wrote: I think your a great town player and can lead this to victoty by being a center of reference for other townies ig
oh btw this guy posted this drunk at first I like didn't think much of it
In post 2422, Alisae wrote:
In post 2409, Gimli wrote: I think your a great town player and can lead this to victoty by being a center of reference for other townies ig
Thinking about it a bit more I would like to understand how you got this impression!
Still want a response to this, something about the former post seems TMIsh for a player I've never played with before?
Hes mafia
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3036, Alisae wrote:
In post 3034, redFF wrote:
Alisae wrote:we're trying to figure out which one of gimli/redFF is likely to be a villager because I think 1 of this is a villager and 1 is a wolf exactly.
Why do you think this
I think how you got to voting cakez likely comes from a wolf but if you're a villager I think gimli saying let lycanfire cook is weirdge. You 2 have a lot of interactions with each other so I want to say 1 villager 1 wolf since I can also find things that are townie about both of you.
Misty said you two could be wolf wolf which I haven't considered and I think one of you two is a wolf so I haven't considered the both of you being villagers.
not a fan of this post at all, why couldnt we both be town?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by redFF »

nice i got a pagetop
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:14 am

Post by redFF »

In post 3150, furtiveglance wrote: No one else's claim explains the no kill...
this is role madness, there could be at least 1 other protective role for instance. that protective role shouldn't claim right now if they have more uses.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:45 am

Post by redFF »

In post 3220, Aristeia wrote: if you've already claimed to Klick you might as well just claim to me there's no reason to keep things hidden.
eh, let em figure it out. i think they are both probably town now. what's the odds of a T/S/S hood?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #152) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:55 am

Post by redFF »

In post 3241, Aristeia wrote: the only world where cakez ate yesterday makes sense as coming from town is if cakez believes his role is worthless.

if thats the case there is literally no reason for him to not just claim so we can move on.
i don't think this is as set in stone as you're making it seem. (his role being useless)

he could have just been really really mad and role power level didn't play into it
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:45 am

Post by redFF »

In post 3255, Asri Teroka wrote: Ah this one hasn't read at all yet. And won't claim today, at all, simply to spite Alisae. This one didn't even know Gimli and Sir is on this one!

Horrible!

Cakez this one very much won't trust.

Peta is an excellent vote.

Gimli..... this one really felt they're good!

Taly/fireisredsir pretty scummy Day One. This vote does nothing.

So.

VOTE: Gimli

This one trusted you the most, and still did earlier before reading the vc! Now it's personal.

Sir Cakez, Gimli didn't like you. Distancing?

This one will speak about Alisae whenever they are so inclined.

Furtive, herd some more people onto PetaPan! Also, Furtive, Gimli has felt good to this one. Is this one wrong?
lmfao
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (isolation #154) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:48 am

Post by redFF »

i dont wanna lim the based this one poster
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3266 (isolation #155) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:49 am

Post by redFF »

In post 3265, furtiveglance wrote: Based on play he's somewhere between his town meta and scum meta
thanks sherlock
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:51 am

Post by redFF »

u think 2 mafia in a 3 person hood is a real possibility?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:08 am

Post by redFF »

UNVOTE:
i owe this game a reread and have the day off tomorrow so stay tuned!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:22 am

Post by redFF »

In post 3314, Mistyx wrote: im so tunneled on redff lol that reaction to furtive's claim looks so fake
wym ?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3323 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:29 am

Post by redFF »

In post 3316, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3315, redFF wrote:
In post 3314, Mistyx wrote: im so tunneled on redff lol that reaction to furtive's claim looks so fake
wym ?
the immediate vote with separate justification then backing off when no one else immediately jumped on
he made it seem like he had a guaranteed guilty, once the jailer role was explained and it was made clear that it could have easily been a protect i unvoted
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (isolation #160) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:24 am

Post by redFF »

i refuse to vote the funny gimmick account!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (isolation #161) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:24 am

Post by redFF »

Hahaha! Baaaaaa!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (isolation #162) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:24 am

Post by redFF »

In post 3427, Aristeia wrote: I tracked Cakes to Petapan last night - does this fit with his claim
OHHHH
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (isolation #163) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:25 am

Post by redFF »

ITS POPPING TF OFF
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3438 (isolation #164) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:32 am

Post by redFF »

black does your opinion change in light of ari's claim
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (isolation #165) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:55 am

Post by redFF »

i been on alisae scum for 100 pages now
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (isolation #166) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3540, Alisae wrote:
In post 3429, redFF wrote: i refuse to vote the funny gimmick account!
Can you provide thoughts or content that people can tango with?
You have no game presence. You come in, say your peace, and then leave.
this one does how this one pleases!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (isolation #167) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3565, Alisae wrote: So like this tantrum doesn't make sense to me at all? Like it's basically lolcatting which is awkward to think about why this is happening because villagers usually don't lolcat.
I don't know what's going on. Does Asri not know that if he keeps doing this and refuses to be cooperative he's just going to die? I don't see why anyone would want to put up with this behavior and I don't see how anyone would find this behavior to be acceptable even if it is town.

Idunno it's one of those things that's like maybe this is a villager but they're turning themselves into a policy elim?
Ya I think I just want Asri dead and I want to elim it just based on policy alone. I find a really hard time justifying why I should not flip the slot if they're just going to play like this. Doesn't matter if it's a villager I feel like it just needs to be flipped at this point.
we gotta resolve this cakez/ari situation first.

going back to what VPB said day 1, i think asri is a good shout for a vig shot if anything.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (isolation #168) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3581, Alisae wrote:
In post 3578, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 3573, Alisae wrote: I also don’t really know what to think about Asri’s refusal to read
This one is just laughing at you at this point.

Throwing out such shallow, vapid statements and never, ever approaching what this one says. Such a Baltar... but Baltar is Shea. Baltar had, looking back, mean benevolent intent.... perhaps. Only feels good about Baltar cos of Shea.

You're just malicious.

VOTE: Alisae

This vote, this vote.... this one isn't changing it soon. Call it personal.
You’re not saying anything???

Am I wrong here? Anyone that isn’t Asri want to tell me if he’s saying anything?
you were being mean!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by redFF »

idk that vote/post feels fairly consistent with everything else asri has posted thus far?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3587, Alisae wrote: ya know at first I didn't think at much of ari tracking cakez to peta
???
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3591, Alisae wrote:
In post 3589, redFF wrote:
In post 3587, Alisae wrote: ya know at first I didn't think at much of ari tracking cakez to peta
???
I did not think of the implications...
did you forget there was no night kill and furtive claimed jk on peta?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3594, Alisae wrote:
In post 3593, redFF wrote:
In post 3591, Alisae wrote:
In post 3589, redFF wrote:
???
I did not think of the implications...
did you forget there was no night kill and furtive claimed jk on peta?
Yes
yea it was really weird you continuing to push myself and asri while that was hanging in the air.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3601 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by redFF »

if asri and myself are someone's top 2 scumreads that just feels like they're pushing slots that they see as easy lims rather than pushing slots that they think are scum
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3605 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3604, Thestatusquo wrote: I don't know what value there is in discussing this right now because I don't really see any world in which we don't just lim cakez here.
i think you're right, but i still want to let klick come in and give us the claim first
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3619 (isolation #175) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3615, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3613, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3542, Firebringer wrote: i was starting to think ari was annoyed no one would push cakez to get the claim she wanted so she resorted to faking a guilty to get it.

i didn't peg her as that stubborn but i was like "huh is that is what is going on here?"
i was also thinking this but i thought it would be -ev to bring up
yeah i kind of regretted talking about after saying it cause i might have been fucking up a gambit prematurely
those sorts of gambits are common? what happened to LaL
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3621 (isolation #176) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3620, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3619, redFF wrote: those sorts of gambits are common? what happened to LaL
I used to a 1-2 gambits every game!!!!
gambits are fun.
liven up the game.
MAKE THINGS SPICY

i don't think that type of gambit is, i am probably one of the only dumb people on site who would do it.
smfh
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3626 (isolation #177) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3625, Alisae wrote: Black, Ari, Furtive, Gimli, Peta (stays here if cakez wolf), Klick
MT, fireisredsir, CSF
Firebringer, Shea
Misty, RedFF
Asri Cakez

I'll stand by I think Black villagerslipped near end of d1 and here they seem fine.
Ari Furtive Gimli Peta all role related except peta is probs the night kill if cakez is wolf
Klick is so town I just feel like it's self-evident.

MT I think is town here. I think how they get to their reads is what I am used to.
Fireisredsir I think has villagery stances same goes for CSF.

Fire I feel like I need more dead bodies cause right now I fail to see the big picture if they're a wolf.
I think Shea is townie with this fire read he has as I don't see wolf agenda right now.

Misty RedFF probably has 1 wolf. I could see Misty being right on Red and I can also see Misty pushing that as a miselim

Asri being a wolf w/ Cakez seems like a difficult pill to swallow.

ya i still want to say there are only 2 wolves alive right now cause i have a hard time seeing anyone above misty/redff line as a wolf right now :/
u think its 3 mafia - 14 town?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (isolation #178) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by redFF »

KLICK WHAT WAS SIRCAKEZ CLAIM
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (isolation #179) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by redFF »

KLIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (isolation #180) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by redFF »

NO READING
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (isolation #181) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by redFF »

can i hammer?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (isolation #182) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by redFF »

VOTE: sircakez
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (isolation #183) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by redFF »

Why would we MC?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3756 (isolation #184) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3753, Klick wrote: Scum already know my role and I'm gonna get hero shot by furtive tonight so I'll jump the queue

Each night I can choose to write an anonymous message for the mod to post at day start
N1 I deliberately chose not to do this because I had nothing to say - I was hoping Cakez would be an investigative and I could out his results anonymously
N2 I just fell asleep before writing a message (evidence: it's 3:45am right now)
Huh?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3757 (isolation #185) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by redFF »

Did cakez just not use his ability LMAO
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (isolation #186) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by redFF »

VOTE: tsq
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3759 (isolation #187) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by redFF »

If someone (other than alisae) could explain to me the point of MC when town is so far ahead that would be great
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (isolation #188) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 2780, redFF wrote: i was poked last night, ouch!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (isolation #189) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3779, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3777, Klick wrote: I don't think Gimli's role is impossible as a scum role if the vig is required to be passed to town
i'm ngl if this is the case then scum's roles kinda blow
i mean you can give it to people with bad reads to shoot townies no?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3828 (isolation #190) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3823, Firebringer wrote: meh

maybe im not reading the thread tone right but i kind of don't think we elim TSQ right now guys
we 100% elim TSQ lol
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (isolation #191) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3830, Alisae wrote: RedFF claim
nah im good
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3849 (isolation #192) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by redFF »

proves nothing
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3855 (isolation #193) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by redFF »

ari tracked tsq to the NK, he's the lim

discuss whatever you want in the meantime but the day is only ending one way
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (isolation #194) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3852, Alisae wrote: I'm not entertaining wolf reads that are basically based on non-sense and villagers who refuse to re-evaluate given what was presented.
I understand why I would be in people's PoE but I really shouldn't be and the people who are putting me in their PoE's are likely not thinking
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (isolation #195) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3858, Thestatusquo wrote: Anyway, my reads are out there, my claim is out there, if I need to confirm myself by revealing Ali's flavor I will but I don't really want to do that, so I'm gunna dip out of the thread now have fun y'all.
why not, ali already claimed lol
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (isolation #196) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3866, Firebringer wrote: a lot of words to say, i can soft pressure redff in the scum thread to claim.
yea just give me a solid fake claim in the scum thread and i'm good to go
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (isolation #197) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 3873, Alisae wrote: I also don't wanna re-evaluate my reads at all! Yep Ali wolf from D1 even tho makes 0 sense at this stage of progression and given who flipped but I refuse to listen to anyone else's arguments or do any further investigation I am just going to take my bad d1 read and roll with it!
are you talking to me?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (isolation #198) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by redFF »

look, this is how it plays out

we yeet shea today, then wait patiently for ari to track the last scum to the NK and let us know who to vote tomorrow
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (isolation #199) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by redFF »

im turquoise goo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”