Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #316 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

gimli misty Cakez
Klick Peta Furtive
VP CSF

Gimli - seems like villager playing rvs based on furtive push. In general the whole thing just screams a villager trying to find some footing into the game.
The honesty behind his question being bad and him playing mafia in a stupid way is likely villager indicative.
With this in mind I think screams villager brain as he seems too caught up in what he's currently doing to realize that what he is saying is just completely asinine.

misty - I don't think player writes as wolf. I also agree with Gimli I want to TR it. They also crumbed flavor. I'm not familiar with the game I can just tell with how they're writing their posts.

Klick - really want to say that does not come from a wolf? I think is also probably reasonable given when this is being posted.
Cakez - Gun to head does not happen if he is a wolf?
Peta - I want to say is pretty natural and maybe not likely to ACTUALLY happen if he is a wolf? It lines up with the vibes of this ISO I am reading here and idunno guy seems like not a wolf so far but it's a weak read
Furtive - I relate to as this was me when I woke up and first started reading the thread. Gun to head says that wolves likely don't read the post this way. Either way guy is definitely not a wolf with fire. I want to townread and

VP - I want to say based on how he's engaging with the thread he is a villager but this is probably like too soon to really tell.
CSF - gun to head says their engagements feel townie

MT - this isn't a read but more so isn't this player super ez to read or did I just rely on hectic to read it for me way too much? Anyway I don't see townieness or wolfiness here yet
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #318 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't really see how Fire got Klick thinks MT is town from Klick's so like I disagree with the premise of the push entirely. I'm not going to say I don't understand where he is coming from because I think I can but I feel like that alone isn't enough for me personally
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #319 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 317, Taly wrote: me when ali is not townreading me immediately

:thumbsup: :bird: :bird:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #321 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 320, Taly wrote: is this gonna be a hyperpost game, fuck
I am angi that there hasn't been literally 1 post per minute this game ngl. That would be preferable.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #322 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

also birb kakegurui suggs eggs
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #324 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 323, Black wrote:
Alisae, your last post had 8 town reads.
Any scum reads?
no. Also I'm not sure why you wrote the bolded tbh.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #336 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 332, Klick wrote:
In post 252, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I kind of think Gimli believes in what he's saying even if I'm not really feeling his furtive push
Agreed
Right it was this post that my CSF town gut pings came from.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #337 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Something I would like Ari to elaborate on when she gets the chance is why she feels the way she feels about Peta.

While looking back on my notes it kind of just dawned on me the best way to REALLY elaborate what I see with peta. I don't wolf!Peta engages with the thread the way he has so far. Maybe it's crazy of me to get this impression from his first 2 rvs votes as well as , but I feel like isolations 5-9 have only helped reinforce this vibe I am getting.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #339 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Klick it has been awhile
Who do you think currently are wolves?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #340 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Lycanfire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #346 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 343, Aristeia wrote:
In post 337, Alisae wrote: Something I would like Ari to elaborate on when she gets the chance is why she feels the way she feels about Peta.

While looking back on my notes it kind of just dawned on me the best way to REALLY elaborate what I see with peta. I don't wolf!Peta engages with the thread the way he has so far. Maybe it's crazy of me to get this impression from his first 2 rvs votes as well as , but I feel like isolations 5-9 have only helped reinforce this vibe I am getting.
the way i read peta is to look for things he does as town exclusively.

i dont really expect him to be readable this early in the game and i have a lot of respect for him as a player.
This is reputable.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #347 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 344, Firebringer wrote:
In post 318, Alisae wrote: I don't really see how Fire got Klick thinks MT is town from Klick's so like I disagree with the premise of the push entirely. I'm not going to say I don't understand where he is coming from because I think I can but I feel like that alone isn't enough for me personally
Alisae not realizing im a master scum detector is very rude of e.
Just for this Alisae goes into the scum box.

Alisae can get out with good behavior.
:thumbsup: :dog: :dog:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #348 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 343, Aristeia wrote:
In post 337, Alisae wrote: Something I would like Ari to elaborate on when she gets the chance is why she feels the way she feels about Peta.

the way i read peta is to look for things he does as town exclusively.

i dont really expect him to be readable this early in the game and i have a lot of respect for him as a player.
ig my follow-up question would be do you really think he hasn't done anything he wouldn't be able to do exclusively as villager?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #360 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 349, Klick wrote:
In post 339, Alisae wrote: Hey Klick it has been awhile
Who do you think currently are wolves?
Hiya, been really looking forward to playing with you again! I don't think I ever told you this because you weren't around much while it was happening, but the way you played as town a few years ago hugely influenced the way I've been trying to play as town more recently. So, uh, thanks

I don't really have any scumreads atm. I think a few players seem pretty towny so far but I don't often have confident wolf reads early. Taly stands out to me as explicitly not looking very towny in a way that bothers me a bit, if that helps?
:o That’s a wonderful surprise! That makes me a bit happier to hear that I’ve had an influence on ya, that’s not something I feel like I hear often! I hope it’s working out for ya and u’ve been able to see some improvement.

Super agree on being able to spot townies more than wolves, I have 0 wolfreads. To me, Lycanfire is just a complete shot in the dark but Idunno I feel like it has good odds? Anyway I imagine it would be pretty difficult to have confident wolf reads this early anyways. I’ve been actively lurking and really hesitant on actually wanting to post, maybe even holding off a bit wait for more players to do more things and just watch and take note. I think the only reason why I did post because I feel like what I had currently was enough to add something to the game while also being able to continue to sit back and see what happens.

Taly is spicy, this is a topic that interests me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #362 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:11 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 357, Firebringer wrote:
In post 347, Alisae wrote:
In post 344, Firebringer wrote:
In post 318, Alisae wrote: I don't really see how Fire got Klick thinks MT is town from Klick's so like I disagree with the premise of the push entirely. I'm not going to say I don't understand where he is coming from because I think I can but I feel like that alone isn't enough for me personally
Alisae not realizing im a master scum detector is very rude of e.
Just for this Alisae goes into the scum box.

Alisae can get out with good behavior.
ali triggering me with emote reactions.
ALI SHOULD BE RESPONDING WITH GIFS
BUT THIS IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE RESPONSES
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #372 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 364, Black wrote:
In post 324, Alisae wrote:
In post 323, Black wrote:
Alisae, your last post had 8 town reads.
Any scum reads?
no. Also I'm not sure why you wrote the bolded tbh.
You either had scum reads and didn't include them, or didn't have any scum reads at all. Both options seem a little odd at this stage of the game and I wanted you to clarify.

I don't know your playstyle but I get a weird vibe like you're trying to play too safe. It's easy to not step on anyone's toes or make a target out of yourself when you're coasting through Day 1 giving only townreads
ya I want everyone else to do their own thing and focus on all of the other stuff that’s not me, it’s just easier for me to try to figure out what’s going on that way.
I also think it’s easier to identify town than it is wolves and if I can identify town correctly then it’s easier for me to figure out what is going on in game.

Best way to think of it is like a control mage? I can also be a bit more aggressive later when I need to be proactive but starting the game out I find it best to be reactive than proactive, as to post nothing & watch can be a lot more effective than posting at times, especially early.

Do you have wolf reads then? How would not having wolf reads at this point be odd?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #375 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 363, Firebringer wrote: Please help someone my grandson is BULLYING ME
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #379 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 366, Firebringer wrote: I like all of Blacks posting.
Does that equal town?!?!?
I have yet to understand if its just a personality im liking or i think its just good brain working on this game hunting.

I think black if town will be crucial to this game.
Seems like a smart cookie
(this is me trying to buddy black if town)
Me personally I don’t dislike it but I don’t like it either, I feel like the most interesting thing he’s doing right now is his interactions with me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #383 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 371, Gimli wrote:
In post 316, Alisae wrote:
Gimli - seems like villager playing rvs based on furtive push. In general the whole thing just screams a villager trying to find some footing into the game.
The honesty behind his question being bad and him playing mafia in a stupid way is likely villager indicative.
With this in mind I think screams villager brain as he seems too caught up in what he's currently doing to realize that what he is saying is just completely asinine.
town points for you townreading me while insulting me

what about VP you think is towny in the way he is engaging with the thread? he feels a little detached actually

I like your other comments cause you're reading people from peculiar angles that I think is more likely to come from town, some of them going directly against thread consensus like townreading klick's #184

I feel that, wrt that post, klick has gotten scumread by people assuming #184 was sort of a townread (myself included even though I didn't post anything about it), but after their explanation I understand it wasn't so, and I like how they're reacting to pressure.
I think his questions are like fine so far? It could be wrong I’m just interested to see what he does next & where he goes w/ it. Hasn’t done anything else aside from those questions though so /shrug
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #385 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Alisae »

The one thing I will say I like about asri is when lycanfire was brought up they started looking into it themselves.
They could probably do this as a wolf too though tho I’m not sure they would feel the need to say anything?

Their reads so far I think are also fine so far?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #391 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 382, Black wrote:
In post 372, Alisae wrote:Do you have wolf reads then? How would not having wolf reads at this point be odd?
Just a couple, albeit very minor wolf reads. Nothing that has made me confidently go "this person is a wolf." I feel lost this game but I'm trying to piece things together. I guess what seems odd to me is that you've been playing here with a lot of these people for a long time, and nothing so far has seemed the slightest bit off to you? I believe you when you say you don't have wolf reads. I'm just a little surprised.
not rly people rly need to do more things and it’s pretty early. Even if I did have wolfreads right now I pretty much take them with a grain of salt? Pretty easy to get overconfident about something and be wrong at this stage of the game. I feel like wolves have not made any proactive moves or if they have, I’m not seeing it right now.

Tbh most of this playerlist is unfamiliar to me, there are just a few individuals like fire Taly Cakez Klick Peta MT and Misty that all come to mind that I’m familiar with and tbh I think the players I think are easiest to read in that pool are Misty and Peta?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Alisae »

You Cakez fire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Alisae »

Black I’m interested in these minor wolf reads u have
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #396 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Alisae »

Furtive can u try to explain to me ur reads and why u have those reads?
Like all in 1 big post and make it ez for me to engage with
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #398 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 386, Firebringer wrote: Ali my townreads are always golden.
How dare u question any of them.

U really don't want out of the scum box do u!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 399, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 396, Alisae wrote: Furtive can u try to explain to me ur reads and why u have those reads?
Like all in 1 big post and make it ez for me to engage with
I don't think I have that many reads, and they're not really so strong that I can explain them at length

Taly is town, we can all agree
Asri prob town
Black prob town

Klick is sus

Those are my stronger ones
need your thought processes behind how u reached these conclusions. It’d be helpful if you could paint the picture so it’s super clear for me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #403 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Alisae »

If Taly is obv it should be ez to explain.
Im not doing this to try to help inform a read the the other players I’m just trying to understand you. If U think it’s obv I wanna know why u think it’s obv.

Pointing out that I like villager and wolf made me chuckle.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #404 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Alisae »

Man fuck me it’s light out and I need to be up in 5 hours gnight
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #554 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 415, Black wrote: I was sus of MT when she flipped to the Klick wagon over the smallest hunch (basically, "Klick understands my personality and read my actions right, so maybe he has insider information that I'm town"). I wasn't a big fan of that.
Why? It's pretty early in the game I don't see what you think is wrong with it. Keep in mind it's pretty early in the game so I imagine it's pretty easy to want to be cooperative with other people for their wagons just to help progress the game.
--
In post 415, Black wrote:I'm also getting weird vibes from Ari. Her votes and claims have come with little analysis (see 186 and 223), though she just posted a bit ago elaborating on her reads. I liked that post.
In post 417, Black wrote: He has townread multiple people now with no explanations, and when pushed to elaborate, he refuses.
It's fine if it's like your first game on the site but you're going to have to do better than this tho ig you did say you don't even substantial reads. "They're not constantly posting analysis/content, they're voting randomly, or they target is not providing (substantial) explanations" is fine now since I imagine we don't have much to go off of but it's not gong to cut it later.

I really think the biggest reason why I'm struggling to find you as town currently is I think due to the quality and explanation of your own reads. Again I don't particularly think you've done anything wolf indicative just nothing that super screams town indicative. It's also not really easy this early on so like idunno just keep playin ur game I'm sure I'll figure it out
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #555 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 450, Asri Teroka wrote: This one trusts Fire and Furtive, likes Red, Klick and hasn't had reason to not like Sir Cakez. There are others that this one might place above the previous three but this one is not naming their names, as this one doesn't like to be fooled and rather trusts its first impressions now.

This one doesn't like to be forced, it will not expand!
what the heck is there to like about red?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #556 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 466, Taly wrote:
{taly}

{fire/cakez/ali/black}

{csf/red/peta}

{gimli/furtive/ari}

{klick/vp/mist}

{asri/lycan/mt}

{fucking datisi}

probably 1, (hopefully fucking not 2), wolves in top 3 categories

17p has 4, maybe even 5 mafia right?
what is there to like about red
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #557 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 492, SirCakez wrote:
In post 487, Black wrote:
In post 482, SirCakez wrote: Fire, Black, Taly, Alisae, CSF, furtive, Klick all feel decently town to me
Meanwhile not a fan of MT, Gimli, Red, Ari or honestly you rn
These are almost my reads exactly, wtf. I'm leaning slightly town with Gimli though. A fickle townie, but town vibes nonetheless
cool mindmeld moment
I can't get over that early Gimli post that was really bad but I think the Red push is decent
it would sure make a lot of people's lives easier if whenever you had a read you could attach some kind of reason that can be engaged with or lets people see a bit into your thought processes :/
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #561 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 558, Firebringer wrote: Ali you feel cold and detached in ur last few posts.
How you doing?
I'm half asleep & tired and I have to go to acupuncture in a few minutes.
I only got like 4-5 hours of sleep.

--
In post 559, furtiveglance wrote: Alisae explain thought process behind thought process being helpful?^
Transparency is helpful when it comes to reading people are at least trying to see eye to eye with them. I don't really see any reason why you can't push yourself to try to elaborate on why you have the reads that you do in thread. I've been trying to push myself to do that at least. Even if it's like obv you should still try to elaborate on why you see that in that light and maybe try pointing to posts that make you feel that way. As a wolf something I like to do a lot is not explain obv reads, as a wolf it's really easy to put the obv read (especially obvtownies) in the obv spot w/o much reasoning behind it.

Best way to show towniness is to post literally every single thought you have into the gamethread even if it's a bad one.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #563 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 560, redFF wrote:
In post 86, redFF wrote: Im claiming town
people voting me...idk if you missed this post?
Probably because you need to provide more than what you're currently doing. Right now what you're doing is I say far below adequate.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #566 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 169, redFF wrote:
In post 153, Gimli wrote:
In post 75, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 73, Aristeia wrote:
In post 45, Firebringer wrote:
Now I ask to be named king of this thread. I have already taken over the scum PT by spamming it to death while DATISI forever in how long he takes to start games, sat idly by.
I have a feeling this is something that actually happened
I misread this as Fire spamming the word DATISI initially
I don't wanna be too focused furtive, but I'm concerned with the level of fluff not going down at any point, I think it makes it easy for mafia and he is posting too much but nothing is game advancing content.
VOTE: gimli

Serious (non racially motivated) vote
Like this post. When I was first catching up w/ thread I wanted to townread this.
However when I found myself trying to explain myself in my notes, I found myself drawing blanks when it comes to answering "why can't this come from a wolf again?"
I can see how both alignments make this vote so like

please do more
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #568 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: VP
I'll help Peta with this it's probably better than lycanfire, a complete shot in the dark, right now.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #569 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 567, furtiveglance wrote: Alisae I know, I just can't always give you the level of detail you desire
I am aware just try to push yourself to do the best you can.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #582 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 579, Aristeia wrote: I've been trying to be less serious in general and embrace the fun side of playing mafia. its not really something that depends on my alignment. I probably tend to be more serious when I actually am mafia as i feel some responsibility to not let my team down.
Mafia and fun being used in the same sentence positively??????

No way
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #713 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 624, redFF wrote: dude this is too confusing one of you needs to change avatars
Cry me a river
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #715 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

All I really care to respond to Red is that my interactions with Furtive are a way for me to try to meet him halfway on his own level. Tis is the approach I am going to try with the player.
the rest isn't really worth my time, the guy plays like an npc so it's alignment should be self-evident given time.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #716 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 675, furtiveglance wrote: None of this is making me think petapan is town.
I think they're fine, I don't get ur read here
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #720 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 701, redFF wrote: haha yes, i mispoke in one post and called alisae aristeia because of the similarity in names/avatars
You really have nothing to add to this game but you're immediately ready to correct someone about this. Do you have nothing else to add to the thread?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #723 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

Red if you're town you're going to have to do more than whatever this is.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #726 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 722, Klick wrote: I don't really want to do anything different with my vote than what I'm currently doing

Make better wagons and I'll join them
you fos petapan?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #727 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: red here let me move my vote away from vp he's been posting better and this is basically the same as unvoting.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #738 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 728, Firebringer wrote:
In post 724, Klick wrote:
In post 721, Firebringer wrote:
In post 718, Klick wrote: LEANING SCUM
petapan
Lycanfire
Cat Scratch Fever
i want to learn more about how lycan fire got on this lean scum list here
He's my neighbour and I think he isn't as towny as the other neighbour partner
ohh so the classic mod guessing of not all my neighbors can be town thing.
i wouldn't put it past datisi to make it all town.
but interesting
I remember there was 1 hood I was in in a 9p setup and Datisi made it 1 townie and a wolf to make it so the town neapolitan wouldn't get a guilty on the hooded goon. I think that's how that works.
So with Datisi, I would like to think if there's a hood there's intent with it but this is very outdated mod meta so I assume maybe people know better than I do.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #739 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 732, Klick wrote: I want CSF to have some time to come into her stride
I feel really confident in being able to read her accurately with time
She just notably hasn't made me think she's town yet and I'd kinda expect her to have by now
UNVOTE:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #741 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 734, redFF wrote:
In post 723, Alisae wrote: Red if you're town you're going to have to do more than whatever this is.
yea im def having trouble reading most of this playerlist, despite re-reading the game, your posting is def the most suspicious to me at this stage
ok this isn't bad ig...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #744 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 742, Firebringer wrote: imagine the hood both exists and is all scum.
I could see datisi doing that too!
What is this even based on...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #749 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 743, redFF wrote: not sure how to feel about klick revealing the existence of the hood for no reason

@klick did you discuss with the hood about revealing it in thread?
gun to head this is a villager reaction?
I wanna say it's villager brain of trying to find problems where there isn't any.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #751 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 747, Firebringer wrote:
In post 744, Alisae wrote:
How troll of a mod we are dealing with
And how troll is that?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #758 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 750, Klick wrote:
In post 743, redFF wrote: not sure how to feel about klick revealing the existence of the hood for no reason

I don't see much utility in keeping a neighbourhood hidden
Neighbourhoods are garbage especially when I'm in them
Ya see so like this is part of why I feel like I wanna TR red for it cause I can totally buy that he thinks hoods are more meaningful then they actually are.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #760 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 754, petapan wrote:
In post 744, Alisae wrote:
viewtopic.php?p=12749054#p12749054
wild
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #761 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 759, Firebringer wrote: im starting ot think ali is scum
I would think I was a wolf too tbh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #764 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 762, Firebringer wrote:
In post 761, Alisae wrote:
I would think I was a wolf too tbh
r u trying to jokingly play it off?
i am kind of serious here but i haven't yet put the words to make a case im gut scumreading u right now
no if I'm a wolf I'm playing badly right now. I literally think I make these exact movements if I am a wolf except maybe I aim to keep red in the elimination pool. Only difference between what is happening and what I would do as a wolf.
I'm not a wolf.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #768 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 763, Klick wrote:
In post 758, Alisae wrote:
In post 750, Klick wrote:

I don't see much utility in keeping a neighbourhood hidden
Neighbourhoods are garbage especially when I'm in them
Ya see so like this is part of why I feel like I wanna TR red for it cause I can totally buy that he thinks hoods are more meaningful then they actually are.
I'm not following, why does that spew red town? I agree that he overvalues neighbourhoods but I don't see the next step
Seems like one who is trying to find problems where there isn't?
Maybe I'm having a bad time explaining it but idunno the reaction seemed pure and him going "did you ask if it was okay to reveal your hood before doing so?" feels like a question that comes from town? I can't imagine a wolf asking that expecting it to actually go anywhere.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #770 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 766, Firebringer wrote: i feel like alisae is playing mind games with me
I think you're playing mind games on yourself. I'm just trying to be as honest as I can be
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #771 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 769, Firebringer wrote: which i don't get why alisae would do as town because alisae doesn't have a read on me so to fuck with me here is silly.
i think town alisae more likely to brush of my scumread and just be like 'okay dude'
you've been townier...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #772 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

idunno I just feel like my posting the last few pages has been awkward which is partially why I'm reacting to you the way I am.
I would also say familiarity would play apart.
Would probably react this way if Peta brought it up as well.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #775 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

His read on me seems reasonable?
Also does not care for anything I'm doing at all.

Feels like he's a villager with his read on me tbh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #776 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh we wanna go lycanfire ok
VOTE: lycanfire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #777 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 774, Firebringer wrote: i don't believe e would be townreading me.
that post where you elaborated on your trs seemed like something that comes from your town play and it's like fine.
I don't see the problem
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #778 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 609, SirCakez wrote:
In post 557, Alisae wrote:
In post 482, SirCakez wrote: Fire, Black, Taly, Alisae, CSF, furtive, Klick all feel decently town to me
These are almost my reads exactly, wtf. I'm leaning slightly town with Gimli though. A fickle townie, but town vibes nonetheless
cool mindmeld moment
I can't get over that early Gimli post that was really bad but I think the Red push is decent
it would sure make a lot of people's lives easier if whenever you had a read you could attach some kind of reason that can be engaged with or lets people see a bit into your thought processes :/
I feel like I did in that post? what else do you want to hear from me?
I think I might have forgotten to answer this.
I wanted to hear why you thought the red push was decent
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #786 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

???????????????????????????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #787 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

Lycanfire what IS THAT
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #790 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

LOL
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #791 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 789, redFF wrote: no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OH MY GOD
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #792 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

Think about the casualties my man
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #793 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

the poor innocent redff lives bro
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #795 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

ya sure it doesn't matter too much to me it's just funny and it caught me off guard
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #797 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

I swear I am going to wake up tomorrow, I'm going to check the thread while I slowly wake up, there'll just be a bunch of different variations of my pfp in thread and I'm going to be like ?????????????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #800 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

1 of the pfps are just going to end up being super cursed like :skull:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #803 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

last time I remember it was town but if I try to think of what he posted today it completely escapes me let me look it over
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #804 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh im sure there are plenty of variations fire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #806 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

okay ya i don't think my read really changes.

I can't identify Peta's agenda if he's a wolf so I'm happy to call it town for now. Still something that's being played out in the moment though. His VP push doesn't seem like a push that comes from a wolf so far?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #807 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 805, Firebringer wrote: maybe ill photoshop ur avi eyes to be blue and do it as well
oh my goodness
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #809 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

RedFF is going to actually melt down oh my god
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #811 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #814 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 810, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 806, Alisae wrote: okay ya i don't think my read really changes.

I can't identify Peta's agenda if he's a wolf so I'm happy to call it town for now. Still something that's being played out in the moment though. His VP push doesn't seem like a push that comes from a wolf so far?
I was mainly asking because you mentioned you said he was easy to read.

What do you think of ? I thought this was pretty townie, but I was going off of tone. I'm not XxTonereader420xX so my opinion probably means shit.
Ya something that occurred to me while I was reviewing is that I need to remember that guy can fake interactions. Tho I still kinda feel like within the context of this game he is making himself pretty easy to read.

Oh ya that post, Ya I saw that post and thought that Peta's response was kinda like PvPish? Guy seems fed up with the whole thing and I'm not sure I could blame him. feels raw.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #815 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 812, Firebringer wrote: I made my version a bit more easier for Redff to tell apart ;)
Me personally I just wanna see the world burn
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #816 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think it's really extremely easy to clear people for reasons that are wrong and I also think it's most likely is not going to help furtive out I imagine furtive is probably just going to keep tunneling the guy for a bit.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #947 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hi I’m waking up, I remember someone saying that my interactions with Lycan felt fake and I agree, I don’t really know why Lycan is asking me about Peta I feel like there are other interesting topics available and the avi thing COULD be some attempt to pocket me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #949 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

I’m going to super lurk out now baibai
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #965 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

2 Things

Ari fwiw I want to tr you but I can't find any good reason to and I also can't really find any good reason to wolfread you either so maybe that's just my incompetence. I also don't really know what you're capable of.
I do think that Cakez is literally wrong. A most notable instance of what appeared to be hunting would from your fire vote in RVS. It's not like impossible for that to be faked but that's at least 1 instance of something that has looked like hunting.
If he's a wolf I genuinely have no idea what the guy is doing? Honestly to me it looks like someone who is struggling :/
In post 962, redFF wrote: there's probably a mafia in the neighborhood
Based off of what?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #968 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

What about the interactions w/ fire is that something he has faked before i don't mind his recent interactions with fire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #976 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 971, redFF wrote:
In post 965, Alisae wrote: 2 Things

Ari fwiw I want to tr you but I can't find any good reason to and I also can't really find any good reason to wolfread you either so maybe that's just my incompetence. I also don't really know what you're capable of.
I do think that Cakez is literally wrong. A most notable instance of what appeared to be hunting would from your fire vote in RVS. It's not like impossible for that to be faked but that's at least 1 instance of something that has looked like hunting.
If he's a wolf I genuinely have no idea what the guy is doing? Honestly to me it looks like someone who is struggling :/
In post 962, redFF wrote: there's probably a mafia in the neighborhood
Based off of what?
just makes sense to have 1 mafia in a 3 person neighborhood from a setup perspective, am i wrong in thinking this?
We don't really have much to go off of so it's pretty arbitrary. You could be right, you could also be wrong. In general just way too early to tell. All we know is there is a neighborhood and it has 3 people in it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #978 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 968, Alisae wrote: What about the interactions w/ fire is that something he has faked before i don't mind his recent interactions with fire
Ari this is is about Cakez btw that might not be clear
In post 969, Aristeia wrote:
In post 965, Alisae wrote:

I suggest you read the games I linked.

I don't expect a player that is "struggling" in d1 of a large to project that much confidence into the thread.

I would be fine with his play if he was simply taking it slow and getting his bearings but the exaggerated confidence has all the hallmarks of his scum game where he tries to pretend he's 50 feet tall.
I think you can portray confidence while also be struggling.

Can you make the meta more digestible for someone who has literally 0 care in the world to click through all of those games? I buy that you believe this read fwiw.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #979 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Cakez and Fire's recent interaction was like

cakez: help me see the light on ari fire
Fire: No I don't really care to see eye to eye with you but she's done things that I think are townie
Cakez: Bruh like what
Fire: I'll go make a towncase
then he made a towncase and Cakez hasn't really responded to said towncase yet

so like ig said interaction is unfinished but was there anything like that that was able to be faked from cakez's side?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #980 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

I could also argue that struggling is like, overconfidence.
I tend to think fools think they know the answers but in reality they're actually clueless.

Idunno if this makes like sense?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #987 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

pedit: hmmmmmmmmm
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #988 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: cakez
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #989 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

fuck the busy work I'll just sheep and see where it goes
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #990 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

bye
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1291 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

I-I'm not cute I wouldn't know what you're talking about :shifty:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1311 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1307, redFF wrote: cakez wagon seems to have lost momentum without him really doing anything?
post reads
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1373 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1324, Black wrote:
In post 1311, Alisae wrote:
In post 1307, redFF wrote: cakez wagon seems to have lost momentum without him really doing anything?
post reads
Can you?
I'm disinterested in this game and I feel like I don't rly know much of anything currently and also my motivation to really read the last few pages has been literally slim to none. I'm fully committed to playing black.

But sure ig
misty klick peta furtive fire red ari black towncore
want to throw in asri and vp in there as well

lycanfire csf taly mt gimli cakez is the leftovers feel like my tr on gimli expired
only reason mt is in there because their point about me with like "why are you thinking about this so much" is pretty bad and I think she might recognize that to a degree because they even say so themselves they don't really have a reason to suspect me they just do. Everyone donowalled me when it came to my MT remark in my 1st real post so like...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1374 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like I've read but it's not really reading it's skimming.
Either way I'm just super putting this game on the backburner until I feel like getting into it then I'll just re-read everything.
I kind of just don't really care at all so I'm just lurking and only really sticking around during the periods of time which I'm posting in
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1376 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Actually I think I wanna take black out of my towncore maybe it's town but likely idunno they oculd be a wolf playing the game they are, they've had pretty bad votes so far ig but maybe they're just trying to see what sticks idunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1377 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

like guy throws around OMGUS around all of the time and just seems to vote people who do that
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1378 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

like if I voted black right now he would probably turbo tunnel onto me because omgus
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1380 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think if ur a wolf it's something you would do!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1381 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

you ask for reads but instead you would rather engage with that and not the reads you asked for?
ok
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1383 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

like if ur town you are fucking awful at identifying the things that wolves actually do.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1385 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1382, Firebringer wrote: how did mistyx get in ur towncore.
they're townie kekw
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1387 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1386, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1383, Alisae wrote: like if ur town you are fucking awful at identifying the things that wolves actually do.
don't be rude ali.
black is a smart cookie
Anyone who throws out OMGUS and thinks it's actually going to lead to something productive is a fool
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1388 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't even get what makes you think he's smart in the first place guy has not added any contribution that couldn't come from a wolf and they've been voting town all game
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1391 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 417, Black wrote:
In post 410, VP Baltar wrote: VOTE: asri

I slept on this and I feel like asri not being able to give actual reasons to why they hard town read someone doesn't make a lot of sense coming from town. I mean, sure, gut townread someone early game for vibes or whatever, but a hard town read? Nah.
I want to echo that I also get weird vibes from Asri and I forgot to include it in my last post. He has townread multiple people now with no explanations, and when pushed to elaborate, he refuses.

VOTE: Asri

I want to put pressure on Asri to contribute actual game-advancing content. Who are your townreads and why? Any scum reads so far, and why?
In post 543, Black wrote:
In post 538, petapan wrote: redff is funny leave him alone
No :mad:

VOTE: redFF

What's your read on the thread?
In post 629, Black wrote:
In post 618, Aristeia wrote:
In post 614, SirCakez wrote:
In post 223, Aristeia wrote: Taly feels really town
In post 400, Aristeia wrote: i feel the best about TRing Ali, Gimli & Taly

i think klick vpb & redff are all fine places to vote.

id tr firebringer but i dont want him to get mad at me.
the entirety of Ari's scumhunting everyone
VOTE: sircakes
OMGUS? I kind of agree with the Cake. Your ISO is full of fluff posts and wagon votes with no substance. Your defense was you've wanted to play less serious Mafia, but will that help the town?

I like red's analysis of the game so far. This is the first I've seen "serious red" and it's enough so to move on for now

VOTE: Aristeia
In post 918, Black wrote:
Spoiler: Mild furtive case
I'm getting bad vibes from furtive after finally giving myself time to ISO him. There is some correlation here with my minor suspicions of Ari, and now I'm not so sure about Fire.
In post 864, furtiveglance wrote:actually yeah I think [Aristeia's] early progression on Fire was towny
This is furtive's most recent comment, and what led me to do the ISO in the first place. He made this revelation after I questioned him about his reaction to SirCakes voting for Aristeia (#638). Furtive came running to Ari's defense in #638 once SirCakes voted for her for "having 0 town posts in her entire ISO" (#611). This was the first time Furtive has communicated any reads on Ari, even though he was given the chance to earlier in the game. I'll get to that in a second. But first I want to emphasize here that Furtive's reasoning for calling SirCake's vote "unfair" is that Ari in fact
did
have a town post in her ISO, and it was her first post in the game, during the joke phase: #66

This is the only town post Furtive can reference in all of Ari's ISO? This leads me to the beginning of the game. Furtive got some pretty unjustified heat for not providing any reads, but when he defended himself, he said he didn't have any: #282. Here Furtive says he "didn't have anything to comment on" and "if I see something I'll say something." We now know he thought the Ari vote on Fire was towny, so why wouldn't he say something about it here? His only read in #282 is that his initial vote against Fire was serious and that "Fire would enjoy posting like that more as scum than town." Keep in mind here that Furtive admits he thinks Fire is kind of scummy.

Furtive's next notable move is to switch his vote from Fire to the Klick wagon in #303. Furtive's vote is the 4th vote on the wagon Klick wagon, which was started by Fire, followed by Aristeia and Morning Tweet. The scumread against Klick was essentially non-existent and boiled down to Klick guessing MT's intentions correctly. It's strange to me that Furtive would vote Klick here, especially considering he should have gotten a townread from Klick from #81. Furtive thinks Ari's vote on Fire was towny, but not Klick's?

You know who else voted for Fire early? RedFF, in #86. What's notable here is that both Klick and redFF appear at the very bottom of Furtive's Scum List. Aristeia is in the middle of the list, despite Furtive admitting recently that he had a townread on her from her Fire vote. I'm confused why Furtive didn't townread Klick and RedFF for their Fire votes. And Fire, interestingly enough, is at the top of the list, despite Furtive being suspicious of him earlier. The only thing that changed was Fire's weak case against Klick. That was apparently enough to move Fire from the bottom of the list to the top?

Furtive's Scum List:
In post 497, furtiveglance wrote:
Sorry for ruining the game by ending it so early because my reads are that good
{Datisi}

{FireKinger, SirCakez, Taly, VP Baltar}

{Alisae, Aristeia, Gimli, Morning Tweet, Mistyx}

{Asri Teroka, Lycanfire, petapan}

{Black, CSF}

{Klick, redFF}

{My new avatar}

Black could have endgamed in a historic win but I had to stop that
I don't like this flip on Fire, especially when both Fire and Furtive have openly discussed how Fire would play as scum. And it just so happens Fire is actually playing that way. Bold is my emphasis:
In post 282, furtiveglance wrote:I don't know - I had thoughts, my vote on Firebringer wasn't a joke, but it's not the strongest read either -
just that I think he would enjoy posting like that more as scum than town
. Whether or not I 'go hard' also can depend on my current mood and schedule as well
In post 581, Firebringer wrote: We would all do better to take an internet forum game less seriously. I approve of this mentality.
I can also vibe with the not letting team down thing,
its the only thing that kind of sucks about playing scum. But then I eventually figure my team wants to have more fun than to win or at least they should. So then i don't feel so bad about when im playing bad as scum
In post 583, Firebringer wrote: if everyone took my philisophy of playing mafia and just ran with it.
Everyone would enjoy the game.

But then the number of scum claiming in games would probably break the game
and we would all be hunting players who try to even pretend to be townie. Would either be horrifying or interesting to see.
I found these three comments interesting. Furtive admits that Fire would enjoy posting the way he did at the beginning of the game moreso if he were scum. And Fire admits that he doesn't like to let his team down when playing scum, but that his team would rather have fun than win, so he still feels good about doing things like scumclaiming as scum. In the second quote from Fire, he's saying more people would enjoy the game if they scumclaimed as scum. If Fire eventually flips wolf (which, again, I'm not sure of and it probably depends on furtive's/Ari's alignment), this will be read as Fire trying to excuse his early game actions.

Furtive's next big move is to leave the Klick wagon in #590 and vote for redFF, conveniently right after Fire abandons it in #502 to also vote for redFF.
In post 82, furtiveglance wrote: tis i, Radiance
Scumclaim Radiance. Nice.
In post 351, furtiveglance wrote: Klick you're looking radiant
You like to mention Radiant a lot. Is it on your mind from your role PM?
In post 440, furtiveglance wrote: Which Hollow Knight characters do people think are mafia

Are we even allowed to talk about it
I don't like this comment
In post 448, furtiveglance wrote: MT is Town Taly that vote sucks!
I don't like this either. How are you so sure?
In post 461, furtiveglance wrote: Klick is maf, all town wagon, game solved D1
Talking to the town here eh? Trying to get them to wagon Klick off of a swiss-cheese argument?

All of these things, combined with the gut feelings I get from some of his other comments, have made furtive is my top wolf candidate. If I end up being right about this, my attention will turn to Ari and Fire.

VOTE: furtiveglance
In post 1345, Black wrote:
In post 1327, redFF wrote:alisae - still scummy but not gonna get lynched today so
Actually I think you're on to something here. Your post here got overshadowed by the avatar swap and then the whole Cakez thing but you made valid points

Ali's response is pretty meh and then she omgus votes you here

VOTE: Alisae
These votes are all on slots I villager read
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1393 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1390, Firebringer wrote: i don't like a lot of his recent takes but i think he is doing decent analysis from beginning.
If he is dumb i declare i am dumber
you call it decent I call it nothing
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1396 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

ya I'll have time by the time it's D2 or D3.

and no it's not awfully good black if it was awfully good I would be voting you and doing everything in my power to get you hanged.

I'm lost and I don't rly know what's going on so...............
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1403 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1397, Black wrote: That's scum behavior. You have 100+ posts in this game, pushing wagons and instigating, yet you "don't know what's going on" and you need to re-read?
VOTE: black
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1404 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

kill black
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1405 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

post is a wolf post
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1407 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: cakez
guy is probably wolf with cakez and does not want to bus
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1409 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

this game just isn't fun idunno how to verbalize it other than that
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1410 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

maybe I'll get into it later which is why I've literally been radio silence for pages and this guy is literally taking throwing out of that context away because I have 100 posts like??????????????????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1411 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1397, Black wrote: That's scum behavior. You have 100+ posts in this game, pushing wagons and instigating, yet you "don't know what's going on" and you need to re-read?
this is always a wolf post
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1413 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

that is always always always a wolf post and the guy you are prompting up to be smart writes that garbage?????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1415 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1412, Black wrote:
In post 1405, Alisae wrote: post is a wolf post
My post was accurate. You have all this time to post and no time to read? I'm not buying it
Yes. When I flip town you will then scapegoat this "accuracy" for being wrong or my play or whatever because you don't need to hide behind a read when you can just point out facts and push facts

you don't want to be right bro you just want to make pushes that look good
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1416 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1414, Firebringer wrote: Black, its pretty clear that Alisae hasn't been here for about 15-20 pages.
His post count was earlier in the game.
tbh I don't want to be here for at least 50+ more pages
maybe pop in and say something when I feel like I have something to say
it's egregious
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1417 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

I only stick around because I feel like I'm obligated to when I make a post since I imagine that's prime time for people to want to interact with me. When the thread dies or I find something else to go do I'm outie
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1420 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1418, Black wrote: I want to catch scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1422 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

ya these sure are the votes from someone who wants to catch wolves!!!!!!!!!!!
In post 1391, Alisae wrote:
In post 417, Black wrote:
In post 410, VP Baltar wrote: VOTE: asri

I slept on this and I feel like asri not being able to give actual reasons to why they hard town read someone doesn't make a lot of sense coming from town. I mean, sure, gut townread someone early game for vibes or whatever, but a hard town read? Nah.
I want to echo that I also get weird vibes from Asri and I forgot to include it in my last post. He has townread multiple people now with no explanations, and when pushed to elaborate, he refuses.

VOTE: Asri

I want to put pressure on Asri to contribute actual game-advancing content. Who are your townreads and why? Any scum reads so far, and why?
In post 543, Black wrote:
In post 538, petapan wrote: redff is funny leave him alone
No :mad:

VOTE: redFF

What's your read on the thread?
In post 629, Black wrote:
In post 618, Aristeia wrote:
In post 614, SirCakez wrote:
In post 223, Aristeia wrote: Taly feels really town
In post 400, Aristeia wrote: i feel the best about TRing Ali, Gimli & Taly

i think klick vpb & redff are all fine places to vote.

id tr firebringer but i dont want him to get mad at me.
the entirety of Ari's scumhunting everyone
VOTE: sircakes
OMGUS? I kind of agree with the Cake. Your ISO is full of fluff posts and wagon votes with no substance. Your defense was you've wanted to play less serious Mafia, but will that help the town?

I like red's analysis of the game so far. This is the first I've seen "serious red" and it's enough so to move on for now

VOTE: Aristeia
In post 918, Black wrote:
Spoiler: Mild furtive case
I'm getting bad vibes from furtive after finally giving myself time to ISO him. There is some correlation here with my minor suspicions of Ari, and now I'm not so sure about Fire.
In post 864, furtiveglance wrote:actually yeah I think [Aristeia's] early progression on Fire was towny
This is furtive's most recent comment, and what led me to do the ISO in the first place. He made this revelation after I questioned him about his reaction to SirCakes voting for Aristeia (#638). Furtive came running to Ari's defense in #638 once SirCakes voted for her for "having 0 town posts in her entire ISO" (#611). This was the first time Furtive has communicated any reads on Ari, even though he was given the chance to earlier in the game. I'll get to that in a second. But first I want to emphasize here that Furtive's reasoning for calling SirCake's vote "unfair" is that Ari in fact
did
have a town post in her ISO, and it was her first post in the game, during the joke phase: #66

This is the only town post Furtive can reference in all of Ari's ISO? This leads me to the beginning of the game. Furtive got some pretty unjustified heat for not providing any reads, but when he defended himself, he said he didn't have any: #282. Here Furtive says he "didn't have anything to comment on" and "if I see something I'll say something." We now know he thought the Ari vote on Fire was towny, so why wouldn't he say something about it here? His only read in #282 is that his initial vote against Fire was serious and that "Fire would enjoy posting like that more as scum than town." Keep in mind here that Furtive admits he thinks Fire is kind of scummy.

Furtive's next notable move is to switch his vote from Fire to the Klick wagon in #303. Furtive's vote is the 4th vote on the wagon Klick wagon, which was started by Fire, followed by Aristeia and Morning Tweet. The scumread against Klick was essentially non-existent and boiled down to Klick guessing MT's intentions correctly. It's strange to me that Furtive would vote Klick here, especially considering he should have gotten a townread from Klick from #81. Furtive thinks Ari's vote on Fire was towny, but not Klick's?

You know who else voted for Fire early? RedFF, in #86. What's notable here is that both Klick and redFF appear at the very bottom of Furtive's Scum List. Aristeia is in the middle of the list, despite Furtive admitting recently that he had a townread on her from her Fire vote. I'm confused why Furtive didn't townread Klick and RedFF for their Fire votes. And Fire, interestingly enough, is at the top of the list, despite Furtive being suspicious of him earlier. The only thing that changed was Fire's weak case against Klick. That was apparently enough to move Fire from the bottom of the list to the top?

Furtive's Scum List:
In post 497, furtiveglance wrote:
Sorry for ruining the game by ending it so early because my reads are that good
{Datisi}

{FireKinger, SirCakez, Taly, VP Baltar}

{Alisae, Aristeia, Gimli, Morning Tweet, Mistyx}

{Asri Teroka, Lycanfire, petapan}

{Black, CSF}

{Klick, redFF}

{My new avatar}

Black could have endgamed in a historic win but I had to stop that
I don't like this flip on Fire, especially when both Fire and Furtive have openly discussed how Fire would play as scum. And it just so happens Fire is actually playing that way. Bold is my emphasis:
In post 282, furtiveglance wrote:I don't know - I had thoughts, my vote on Firebringer wasn't a joke, but it's not the strongest read either -
just that I think he would enjoy posting like that more as scum than town
. Whether or not I 'go hard' also can depend on my current mood and schedule as well
In post 581, Firebringer wrote: We would all do better to take an internet forum game less seriously. I approve of this mentality.
I can also vibe with the not letting team down thing,
its the only thing that kind of sucks about playing scum. But then I eventually figure my team wants to have more fun than to win or at least they should. So then i don't feel so bad about when im playing bad as scum
In post 583, Firebringer wrote: if everyone took my philisophy of playing mafia and just ran with it.
Everyone would enjoy the game.

But then the number of scum claiming in games would probably break the game
and we would all be hunting players who try to even pretend to be townie. Would either be horrifying or interesting to see.
I found these three comments interesting. Furtive admits that Fire would enjoy posting the way he did at the beginning of the game moreso if he were scum. And Fire admits that he doesn't like to let his team down when playing scum, but that his team would rather have fun than win, so he still feels good about doing things like scumclaiming as scum. In the second quote from Fire, he's saying more people would enjoy the game if they scumclaimed as scum. If Fire eventually flips wolf (which, again, I'm not sure of and it probably depends on furtive's/Ari's alignment), this will be read as Fire trying to excuse his early game actions.

Furtive's next big move is to leave the Klick wagon in #590 and vote for redFF, conveniently right after Fire abandons it in #502 to also vote for redFF.
In post 82, furtiveglance wrote: tis i, Radiance
Scumclaim Radiance. Nice.
In post 351, furtiveglance wrote: Klick you're looking radiant
You like to mention Radiant a lot. Is it on your mind from your role PM?
In post 440, furtiveglance wrote: Which Hollow Knight characters do people think are mafia

Are we even allowed to talk about it
I don't like this comment
I don't like this either. How are you so sure?
In post 461, furtiveglance wrote: Klick is maf, all town wagon, game solved D1
Talking to the town here eh? Trying to get them to wagon Klick off of a swiss-cheese argument?

All of these things, combined with the gut feelings I get from some of his other comments, have made furtive is my top wolf candidate. If I end up being right about this, my attention will turn to Ari and Fire.

VOTE: furtiveglance
In post 1345, Black wrote:
In post 1327, redFF wrote:alisae - still scummy but not gonna get lynched today so
Actually I think you're on to something here. Your post here got overshadowed by the avatar swap and then the whole Cakez thing but you made valid points

Ali's response is pretty meh and then she omgus votes you here

VOTE: Alisae
These votes are all on slots I villager read
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1424 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1419, Aristeia wrote: ali i think you should take a break from the thread if it stops being fun for you <3

I understand everything you're saying about Black and I've felt similarly but I don't really want to push at it because it could just be a playstyle thing - We were all newbs once.
If he was a villager he should be reconsidering cakez if he turns around on you...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1427 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

WOW MY PROGRESSION IS SO SCUMMY GUYS
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1428 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

wow
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1431 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1430, petapan wrote: 3. you tilting at them here kind of reminds me of you going off on kittytacky
they're not even remotely similar???????????
one instance was me still trying to see eye to eye. I'm not even trying to do that here nor do I really care to.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1432 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

like are you just reminded of outburst because they blew up at someone else at the other game so it must be similar here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1433 (isolation #129) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

like with kitty I had SOME composure right now I am just livid and hate everything
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1434 (isolation #130) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm going to go find something else better to do
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1449 (isolation #131) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1446, Aristeia wrote: ^ this is ???. Alisae's last post on Sunday happened nearly 24 hours ago around 990 we are already 12 more pages into the game. She says she needs time to re-read and re-organize her thoughts. I don't think it is courteous or respectful to immediately accuse someone who is saying they are lost of "lying" instead of simply just letting them catch up and re-read.
I'll add up to this.
I haven't read anything since lycan asked me about peta.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1450 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like I've woken up and I've skimmed what was going on in the thread while I was in bed.
When I feel like actually playing I am going to re-read from there.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1456 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ari this is a fun question.
Which out of cakez/lycan is townier?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1458 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok...yes...but which one is more likely to be town?
I'm not making assumptions either I'm just interested...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1459 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

maybe this is a weird way of me trying to just figure out which fos is stronger I assume the stronger fos is cakez
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1460 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

my reading comprehension is in the toilet I have no idea what I'm doing...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1461 (isolation #137) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

ya i think I'm just going to go back to :ghost:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1591 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1588, SirCakez wrote: Like Ali's town core had like Red and Mistyx?? Like wtf?
VOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakez
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1592 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Putting me as wolf just for those 2 as town is not a villager throught process.
You are looking for reasons to wolfread me where there are none.
Goodbye.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1612 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1610, petapan wrote:
In post 1588, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1564, petapan wrote: meh i could be wrong about cakez i really don't like him coming back and calling people's lists trash with no elaboration after reading it back again
I feel like they were self explanatory

Like Ali's town core had like Red and Mistyx?? Like wtf?
i dunno dude like regardless of your alignment this is a pretty bad way to play

if you're town - what does that mean? you scumread red and misty, is alisae scum simply for disagreeing with you on reads? you know that's not how the game of mafia works. it's possible alisae is town who is reading the game differently from you. it's also possible alisae is scum, but do those reads mean alisae is showing TMI by townreading players e shouldn't be or are ey putting their team of 2 low volume posters in the towncore? that seems spectacularly unlikely to me. but regardless of that, you're not really showing any sense of actually trying to figure out alisae's alignment here, you're just looking at a reads list and calling it bad.

if you're scum lol what are you doing who are you hoping to persuade like this
Look at his progression one me lmfao
I LITERALLY HAD MISTY AS TOWN THE WHOLE GAME AND I MADE IT VERY NOTABLE HOW MY RED READ PROGRESSED

IDUNNO YOU TELL YOU
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1613 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw that's not me being angi at you tonally for not getting on board that's like me having no idea what is going on with cakez if he is a villager i just cannot see it that being a villager reaction no way bro
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1614 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like how does a villager post that?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1616 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

From what I remember playing with her she didn't like playing the alignment in the first place.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1626 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 482, SirCakez wrote:
In post 478, petapan wrote:
In post 476, SirCakez wrote:where are Aristeia and Peta at
suspiciously absent from my reads so far
i don't thread camp on a friday night
i mean even in game start i felt nothing from ur posts
we shall see if i get the feels soon
In post 480, petapan wrote:
In post 473, SirCakez wrote:i feel like i have a good town pool and a good scum pool and like nothing in between this game
what are those supposed to be
Fire, Black, Taly, Alisae, CSF, furtive, Klick all feel decently town to me
Guy calls me town here. By this point I had a TR on Misty. My read on Misty hasn't really changed I kind of just think they're in their townplay and I can see them doing what they have done as town so far but I'm also not giving it a super indepth look I'm kind of just being carried by my very early read on her atm but I still don't feel like that's a move they would do as a wolf unless they gained some confidence in their wolf play and ability to want to play wolf.
guy has black as town (black won't vote him btw) Taly as town too, Lycan didn't like Taly. Actually seeing this now makes me want to go back to Taly and see if Taly liked Cakez.
In post 881, SirCakez wrote:
this is a spicy take
alisae is it true?
This is around the time I had interactions with red and fire was thinking I was weirdge on this page. I think how I got to red town is pretty notable and I'm happy to sit on it for now. In hindsight I think Red's push could easily come from town given timing + I'm not sure a wolf goes after me at that point in time, doesn't make sense.
In post 1078, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1023, Asri Teroka wrote: Ah, this one sees Cat Scratch of the Fever has indeed expanded upon SirCakez. This one would really like Sir of the Cakez to address the others voting him, not this one though, as this one hates to be hasty and wrong. Therefore this one is very willing to go back to voting no one, and hopes Sir can show this one that such is the right thing to do.
well everyone appears to just be sheeping Ari so not even sure what there is to address
In post 1009, Klick wrote:
In post 998, Aristeia wrote:I'd really like him to explain why he's townreading Cakez though.
I've had thoughts on this since last night but I went to sleep instead of responding.

Basically, I think my Cakez townread was poor. Early in Cakez's posting I thought his forwardness and willingness to bring a lot of opinions to the table was towny. I think this was biased somewhat by comparing him to Lycanfire in my head and thinking, 'well Cakez is being pretty free with his reads and Lycan isn't doing anything so if there's a scum between them it's more likely to be Lycan.' Which isn't a well-thought-out point.
In my last reads list I brought Cakez down a bit because I kinda realised this but still wanted to give credit to my initial gut ping.

I think ultimately I townread what you are scumreading. I ISO'd Cakez late last night and felt pretty similarly to you, that what he was doing could pretty easily be scum projecting false confidence. I don't feel strongly about it but with you saying it's his scum meta I kinda want to sheep you on it.
i can buy this thought process but then we have these
In post 988, Alisae wrote: VOTE: cakez
In post 989, Alisae wrote: fuck the busy work I'll just sheep and see where it goes
In post 1013, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: VOTE: cakez
In post 1015, Asri Teroka wrote: This one didn't like the way Sir of the Cakez spoke after Klick and Lycan admitted to being in contact with them. Consider this one willing to vote Sir of the Cakez, but as thi one doesn't know the exact vote tally right now and is busy, this one is merely stating intent.
not much to address here!
This isn't really part of his progression but it's something I think it's worth pointing out. Shouldn't it be like, really obvious what is going on with these votes here and what's like around them? Like I know at the time I don't really have anything better to do so I'm sheeping Ari. Idunno what else is going on but I feel like that should be obv? again idunno.

SO WITH ALL OF THIS IN MIND
WHAT IS THIS????
In post 1511, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1373, Alisae wrote: misty klick peta furtive fire red ari black towncore
want to throw in asri and vp in there as well
lol you cannot be serious about this list
In post 1513, SirCakez wrote: alisae's towncore list was actually so bad that I might have to drop my TR on e
In post 1588, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1564, petapan wrote: meh i could be wrong about cakez i really don't like him coming back and calling people's lists trash with no elaboration after reading it back again
I feel like they were self explanatory

Like Ali's town core had like Red and Mistyx?? Like wtf?
Like what is going on??????????????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1627 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1620, petapan wrote:
In post 1616, Alisae wrote:From what I remember playing with her she didn't like playing the alignment in the first place.
shes a good wolf but not on MS for whatever reason

like how inuyasha loses his powers when theres a new moon
Do you think my misty read is shit?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1629 (isolation #146) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 315, Taly wrote: oh wait one more thing

uh

+red
furtive/gimli me got thoughts but me no conclusions yet, me no push them
klick just needs some fresh air before catching their alignment

if i have given any scum a + {fire/cakez/csf/peta/red} then speedlim me D1 to save me from the eventual suffering
In post 466, Taly wrote:
{taly}

{fire/cakez/ali/black}

{csf/red/peta}

{gimli/furtive/ari}

{klick/vp/mist}

{asri/lycan/mt}

{fucking datisi}

probably 1, (hopefully fucking not 2), wolves in top 3 categories

17p has 4, maybe even 5 mafia right?
Cakez town weirdge bro black town too
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1631 (isolation #147) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

cool mindmeld moment
This feels fake as well tbh?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1632 (isolation #148) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1049, Black wrote: I got a strong townread from Cakez earlier but it was mostly due to us mindmelding in #487.
This is why this guy refuses to give the cakez case any attention btw which is why I am bringing up that moment.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1633 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 449, Black wrote:
In post 447, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 446, Taly wrote: unless someone refutes my vote I see no reason to consider other options at this moment
What's your tldr on MT?
Also curious about this. Taly's vote for MT came with no explanation and he has stuck by it this entire time
In post 453, Taly wrote:
In post 446, Taly wrote: unless someone refutes my vote I see no reason to consider other options at this moment
What's your tldr on MT?
convo with
fire
did not feel natural
the praise toward
klick
for reading her very well only to assert its uninformed and vote there feels poor faith
me talking to them starting felt pretty passive and not quite matched my conviction
no u
In post 449, Black wrote:
What's your tldr on MT?
Also curious about this. Taly's vote for MT came with no explanation and he has stuck by it this entire time
are you even reading my posts
In post 459, Black wrote:
In post 453, Taly wrote:are you even reading my posts
Yes. In fact I did a full ISO on you before posting that. I did miss 288 where you elaborate on why you think MT is scummy. My apologies.
In post 460, Taly wrote: black im undecided with you

have we played before? are you an alt?
In post 464, Black wrote:
In post 460, Taly wrote: black im undecided with you

have we played before? are you an alt?
Nope. This is my first game on MS
In post 465, Taly wrote: ok +black +ali ig
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1634 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

idunno what to make of that tbh :/

I've said my peace.
bye
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1645 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

red u actually seem like a cool dude ngl
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1673 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1648, SirCakez wrote: Yeah I think Alis town core is fucking scummy because e has players in there that the majority of the game has as null at best. Is e protecting buddies? Saving limbait for later? I don't FUCKING KNOW but I don't see why e would do that as town! I don't fucking put players that most of the game don't town read in a "town core". Who defines a town core as players like that? Fucking no one!
Why would my reads be influenced by most of the game?
Please think about what you're saying here.
What even is scum indicative of TRing Misty and Red?

It's not that hard to ask if you don't know why a player would do something and that's generally what you wanna do if you're trying to solve a player's alignment. You failed to even see eye to eye with why I would have such stances you just went out to attack it so ya I'm going to attack it back it's weird. Usually when people see something that doesn't make sense to them, they ask. They try to figure out what's going on, why they would think that, and what alignment is likely to say what they're saying.

If you're a villager this is just a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think you're a wolf because throwing me into the wolfpile is easy as shit right now and the way you tried to do so is weird and to me does not look like it comes from a place where you want to be right. Its this lack of understanding that really bothers me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1674 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1665, ActionDan wrote: I haven't read Cakez yet please do not push through the game day with a flip until I do that at least. And even then I would like some time even if I only get chunks of it rarely.
gun to head a villager writes this
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1886 (isolation #154) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

I vomit at the sight of multiball
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1887 (isolation #155) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

I hope there aren't any crazy people around still running multiball
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1890 (isolation #156) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

/me pushes the redisfiresir do something button

:running: :dash: :dash:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1893 (isolation #157) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1891, Firebringer wrote: Alisae we are about to decide on an elim
we just need Shea/Cakez decide which of the last person to protect.

Day will be over don't worry.
why are you letting cakez decide?????????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1894 (isolation #158) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

cakez is a wolf.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1897 (isolation #159) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

???????????????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1902 (isolation #160) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Misty
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1904 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Misty Villager
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1905 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Dan could be villager but I don't mind using my vote to sort it and do the work for me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1906 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

why are ending the day now?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1908 (isolation #164) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't care about page count.
Want Fireisred's worldview
want Dan's worldview
want more from cakez
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1909 (isolation #165) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

I want the day to play out naturally more importantly.
I don't care how many pages that takes
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1913 (isolation #166) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1673, Alisae wrote:
In post 1648, SirCakez wrote: Yeah I think Alis town core is fucking scummy because e has players in there that the majority of the game has as null at best. Is e protecting buddies? Saving limbait for later? I don't FUCKING KNOW but I don't see why e would do that as town! I don't fucking put players that most of the game don't town read in a "town core". Who defines a town core as players like that? Fucking no one!
Why would my reads be influenced by most of the game?
Please think about what you're saying here.
What even is scum indicative of TRing Misty and Red?

It's not that hard to ask if you don't know why a player would do something and that's generally what you wanna do if you're trying to solve a player's alignment. You failed to even see eye to eye with why I would have such stances you just went out to attack it so ya I'm going to attack it back it's weird. Usually when people see something that doesn't make sense to them, they ask. They try to figure out what's going on, why they would think that, and what alignment is likely to say what they're saying.

If you're a villager this is just a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think you're a wolf because throwing me into the wolfpile is easy as shit right now and the way you tried to do so is weird and to me does not look like it comes from a place where you want to be right. Its this lack of understanding that really bothers me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1918 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

I feel like my post is a fair attempt to try to understand what the heck is going on?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1920 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok fireisredsir is a wolf
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1923 (isolation #169) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

no
:running: :dash: :dash:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1933 (isolation #170) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: actiondan
lets hope you're right then fire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1934 (isolation #171) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

don't forget ot get claims btw
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1945 (isolation #172) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Furtive's posts are just as wild as his avatar tbh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1947 (isolation #173) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Fire I totally thought that too tbh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1949 (isolation #174) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

guy is a chaos factor
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1951 (isolation #175) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

BEEBUDDY
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2225 (isolation #176) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

User Alisae
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2227 (isolation #177) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Exactly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2230 (isolation #178) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

With the Klickness
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2235 (isolation #179) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2229, Firebringer wrote: did you watch the latest eminence in shadow?
I watched it yesterday
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2238 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

I just woke up

Pedit: I liked it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2240 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ur mum
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2242 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2241, Klick wrote:
In post 2229, Firebringer wrote: did you watch the latest eminence in shadow?
is there still good anime being made in 2023?
should I watch this instead of continuing to stare at this game?
There were good shows last year but this season sucks
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2243 (isolation #183) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

2021had the best shows
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2254 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2244, Black wrote:
In post 2243, Alisae wrote: 2021had the best shows
Based
2021 had
to your eternity
oddtaxi
vivy
mars red
mushoku Tensei
sonny boy
idaten deities
ousama ranking

powerful year
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2255 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2249, Firebringer wrote: Fine I changed it.
Back to the classics
leave it until shea gets to the avi interaction
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2266 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2258, Black wrote: You have really good taste in shows
ty i try really hard to have the finest selection of taste
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2269 (isolation #187) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

my fav pokemon game is a fan game
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2271 (isolation #188) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2270, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2269, Alisae wrote: my fav pokemon game is a fan game
is that the fan game u introduced me to?
I forget which one that is
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2273 (isolation #189) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

I would not introduce you to insurgence that game is bad
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2279 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

this mafia game sucks
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2300 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Pagetops at any cost
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2302 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am a threat
together we cannot be stopped
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2312 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2314 (isolation #194) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2318 (isolation #195) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2317, Black wrote:
Cute pic, might delete later
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2321 (isolation #196) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2325 (isolation #197) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

please don't keep it furtive I can't take anything you say seriously with it on
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2331 (isolation #198) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2326, Mistyx wrote:
ive been slowly making my way through reborn and just got to e19 content

hoping to beat the game soon ish
did you play through the game from the start. Really recommended to do that for e19 early game is so much more different
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2333 (isolation #199) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2332, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2331, Alisae wrote:
In post 2326, Mistyx wrote:
ive been slowly making my way through reborn and just got to e19 content

hoping to beat the game soon ish
did you play through the game from the start. Really recommended to do that for e19 early game is so much more different
yeah i did

liked basically ~all the changes but at points it felt like they didnt really do enough (mostly with fern tbh)
If you wanna elaborate more I'd love to hear it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”