Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #358 (isolation #0) » Mon May 01, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Whats up

Uhhhh. Gotta be honest, I'm not liking the mathblade wagon. I was townreading mathblade in the locker room and nothing here has changed my mind. The votes are just bad. Like, Titus wtf are you doing? Do you honestly believe what you are saying against mathblade? The votes after that just feel lazy, especially massive?

I can see chick as scum, but I'm not confident there. I don't usually like the sit back and wait style and chick seems to be actively trying not to play until pushed to do so. Even the real play I see reads as appeasement.

Gamma though, I was townreading him for seeming to honestly believe his town tell on mastina and then it was pointed out in the locker room that this game has multiple teams. And I've got to say, while I remember him being pretty spammy in the past, I feel like more of it was about the game. Not a fan of him so far.

Gut scum on pepto since the very beginning of the locker room.

Also not liking gerry for similar reasons to chick just without the appeasement and just a bit of gut.

Almost feels more awkward than I remember but his scum game was spot on so I'm not sure it means anything.

Vote Gamma
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #362 (isolation #1) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lol that's probably for personal reasons but k.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #364 (isolation #2) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, ok. You got pretty emotional and said you wouldn't play with me again so I was surprised you joined this game, but if you don't remember then ok.

Care to engage me on that read then?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #366 (isolation #3) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 364, Kmd4390 wrote: Care to engage me on that read then?
Or on math even? Or better yet gamma?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #371 (isolation #4) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 367, Plato and Aristotle wrote:I don't feel like it.
See this is why we didn't get along. Whatever. My plan was to mostly ignore you anyway.
In post 370, Nero Cain wrote:What is your Titus read, KMD?
Still leaning scum, but I've lost some confidence in that since she came to the game thread.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #379 (isolation #5) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 372, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 371, Kmd4390 wrote:Still leaning scum, but I've lost some confidence in that since she came to the game thread.
Why?
Honestly probably because she's a good player and isn't doing scummy things. The read already has a...stale?... feeling already.
Titus wrote:What major events happened in the dead thread?
Nothing that hasn't been mentioned. The last major event was narna's fake dayvig on Almost. After that, it was a few posts about being bored and wanting to join the game.
Pere wrote:I think MariA is town, because she's the ROCK. Yes, it's flavor based, sue me.
Kuro didn't use flavor to determine alignments.
Titus wrote: @kmd, this is at you.
By lazy, I didn't mean emotional. I meant they seemed to be sheeping more than anything.

This fart wagon stinks. I've been townreading him because he seems very transparent about his thought process even with things that could normally be seen as scummy. Like he has no fear of anything being discovered about him. I don't want to say confidence because it's not that. Just... like he has nothing to hide.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #385 (isolation #6) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sheeping is fine when you weigh options and determine that joining an existing wagon is the best one. It's also fine when you own what you are doing.
not chara wrote:
i get scumread plenty for my usual style of being unsure. it's fine to say it's different from my last game with you, but this early? you can't possibly know my thought process already.

and it's funny you say i'm supposed to know you're town... when in that same Inception, i was townreading you a lot before you were copped. why would you expect me to confidently think you're town this time?

Leonshade: i think multiple wagons are healthier and easier to read in the long run.

VOTE: Mathblade
The tone of this post reads as "I'm gonna vote math, now let me figure out why". It's like not chara felt a change in momentum and didn't want to be caught on the chick wagon when it wasn't cool anymore. And speaking of the chick wagon, remember this:
not chara wrote: it was something like a joke post from Chickadee. i can't remember specifically but i quoted it there
Not chara didn't even remember that and kept the vote and the confidence in it. This is wagoning for the sake of wagoning. Now maybe that's town trying to get the game moving. I'm not ready to say for sure, but yes, that's a lazy vote on chick and a lazy vote on math. My point was that it was a bad wagon and not convincing me math is scum.

Also notice how Not Chara doesn't mention anyone else's reasoning here. I feel like Titus' points should at least be acknowledged there.

Now...

I'm not gonna quote Fart's posts because I don't feel like putting the effort in just for that, but he gave the word "GUILTY" all caps in an otherwise naked vote followed by the clarification that he's not a day cop. Also lazy although I do like that he asked chick's opinion on the wagon.

Next, massive.
massive wrote: Also I agree with McMenno that Math and Chick are probably scum from different teams, trying to score town points by buddying but not realizing that that only works on actual town.
Followed by a basically naked vote.

Tell me that's not lazy.

So yeah, while there are times where sheeping is fine, I don't see any more than a lazy unconvincing wagon here.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #388 (isolation #7) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 383, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 379, Kmd4390 wrote:Honestly probably because she's a good player and isn't doing scummy things. The read already has a...stale?... feeling already.
I mean, sure yea, I agree with that. This game seems alot like Star Wars to me. In Star Wars I was scum reading Titus (who was scum btw) for days couldn't get them lynched. And I feel like Titus is acting similarish here,
ate
, writing my read off as a grudge or whatnot. My hope is that someone vigs/investigates them before too long.
I'll admit I'm considering vengekilling her if I get lynched. Too early to say for sure, but I think a hard scum read to get lynched makes a good vengekill.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #429 (isolation #8) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 400, gerryoat wrote:
In post 358, Kmd4390 wrote:Also not liking gerry for similar reasons to chick just without the appeasement and just a bit of gut.
Can you expland a bit more on this? Also so right now if you have chick as scum and vote gamma, that means you see us 3 as a team right? Why did you choose gamma over the other 2?
Most of your posting up to that point had been non-game content. No, I haven't even started to think about teams. Day 1 is about lynching scum. We can figure out teams when we get our first scum flip. I chose gamma because I'm most confident in that read.

Also I forgot about this, but for context, this happened in the locker room:

Dodge was giving a couple of reads because Titus said here she wanted them. They included Titus town for a few reasons including agreeing with her. I cautioned him that agreeing with a good player in a game with multiple teams is a bad reason for a town read. He gave a jokey reply about it being a monumental occasion because he never agrees with Titus. I gave a one word answer of "understandable".

That's where mathblade's scum read on me came from.

Mathblade's version is that I was encouraging dodge's town read.

My version is that I was relating to his joke about never agreeing with Titus.

I'll let you guys decide what makes more sense.

But yes, mathblade's vote on me is consistent with the locker room and probably not just sheeping a scum read's vote.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #433 (isolation #9) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 430, Leonshade wrote:
In post 429, Kmd4390 wrote:Also I forgot about this, but for context, this happened in the locker room:

Dodge was giving a couple of reads because Titus said here she wanted them. They included Titus town for a few reasons including agreeing with her. I cautioned him that agreeing with a good player in a game with multiple teams is a bad reason for a town read. He gave a jokey reply about it being a monumental occasion because he never agrees with Titus. I gave a one word answer of "understandable".

That's where mathblade's scum read on me came from.

Mathblade's version is that I was encouraging dodge's town read.

My version is that I was relating to his joke about never agreeing with Titus.

I'll let you guys decide what makes more sense.

But yes, mathblade's vote on me is consistent with the locker room and probably not just sheeping a scum read's vote.
Hmm, I do remember Dodge's TR.

This does make Math's vote more believable. Still, why choose to vote KMD over any other scumread? It's not like Math is lacking in scumreads, and the choice of players to sheep is still odd. Having a legit that they hadn't mentioned in this thread thus far is a sign that Math's scumhunting is legit, but that's NAI in a multiball setup.
Pretty sure I get what happened, but I'll leave this for math to answer.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #438 (isolation #10) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 436, Chickadee wrote:People who are saying the Fart wagon is stupid, please explain it to me. From where I stand, Fart comes in and posts without ever saying much. Attempts have been made to engage them, and they just brush it off. Does anyone actually have a town read on Fart right now?
Is that the case being made? If so, I missed that.

Also pretty sure I explained the town read already. Re-read me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #467 (isolation #11) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not chara, I was only looking at the post where you voted so if I missed it in another post, that's on me. Can you show me where you acknowledged Titus' reasoning though just to be sure?
not chara wrote:i may not have remembered the exact post where the tone bothered me but i remembered that i had a scumread. that's really all you can do once you lose access to the pregame.
I don't really see how that's possible if it's your reason for voting, but ok I guess.
not chara wrote: don't want to lynch Chick anymore, though
Is chick a town read for you or is it just that you prefer a math lynch?

Dodge, were pre-in numbers chosen before or after role pms were recieved?

Also because math already posted after it was asked, Leon, I have a feeling math just saw two quick votes on me, went "oh wagon on a scum read" and voted without thinking about who the votes came from OR math was ok with it because this game has multiple teams. Math following Titus doesn't bother me though either way.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #473 (isolation #12) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 468, Chickadee wrote:
In post 467, Kmd4390 wrote:Not chara, I was only looking at the post where you voted so if I missed it in another post, that's on me. Can you show me where you acknowledged Titus' reasoning though just to be sure?
not chara wrote:i may not have remembered the exact post where the tone bothered me but i remembered that i had a scumread. that's really all you can do once you lose access to the pregame.
I don't really see how that's possible if it's your reason for voting, but ok I guess.
not chara wrote: don't want to lynch Chick anymore, though
Is chick a town read for you or is it just that you prefer a math lynch?

Dodge, were pre-in numbers chosen before or after role pms were recieved?

Also because math already posted after it was asked, Leon, I have a feeling math just saw two quick votes on me, went "oh wagon on a scum read" and voted without thinking about who the votes came from OR math was ok with it because this game has multiple teams. Math following Titus doesn't bother me though either way.
I was a pre-in as well. I can confirm that we picked numbers before receiving role PMs.
That's boring. Nothing to analyze.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #519 (isolation #13) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 502, Nero Cain wrote:
Don't worry Donald, I'll defend you from these liberal wimps.
I'll help
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #538 (isolation #14) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 537, MariaR wrote:Oh I did forget you...Oh well nothing of value was lost :lol:
Do you have a read on gamma?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #542 (isolation #15) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 540, KuroiXHF wrote:I'll accept this. Donald Trump has been eliminated.
Noooooooo
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #549 (isolation #16) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 544, Nero Cain wrote:
vot:LUV

let's start getting rid of these liberal clownz
Lil looks town though
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #576 (isolation #17) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm gonna keep my vote on the guy who just told us he isn't town.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #606 (isolation #18) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Go figure

:roll:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #642 (isolation #19) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Gamma

I was about to say Chick is probtown, but Almost's post made me look closer at those role pms. I was reading the second "redacted" as another player, not a character. So if we have a bunch of two person teams, Chick not being connected to nero or bins doesn't mean anything.

Titus, the mason thing was a reference to our last game together. Mastina and I were masons in WWE.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #643 (isolation #20) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

titus wrote:Beats me but Nero's push on me is explicable now.
Is it though? It seems weird he'd pick a fight with you as scum unless he was bussing or legitimately thought you were scum on another team. Especially being on just a two man team, it seems risky.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #683 (isolation #21) » Sat May 06, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm gonna be pretty V/LA today. Going to the Yankees AAA game
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #685 (isolation #22) » Sat May 06, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote

Gamma is obviously the lynch, but I agree with waiting for everyone to post in case someone has a result.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #689 (isolation #23) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 714, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 710, Kmd4390 wrote:I'm gonna be pretty V/LA today. Going to the Yankees AAA game
Wait, you live close to me?
Nope, driving out there. PM me though if you want. I'll be in the area in like three and a half hours.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #691 (isolation #24) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I mean if someone dies who had a guilty that's not a good thing. Am I missing something here?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #729 (isolation #25) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Majiffy, yeah I'm definitely interested in that. PM or text me in like a month.

Not Chara, gamma claimed scum. How is that not alignment indicitve?

Firescreamer, cult/jester/survivor are pretty common to specify at the beginning of the game as far as whether they exist or not. A jester isn't a pink elephant. There isn't a jester.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #732 (isolation #26) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 730, Titus wrote:
In post 729, Kmd4390 wrote:Majiffy, yeah I'm definitely interested in that. PM or text me in like a month.

Not Chara, gamma claimed scum. How is that not alignment indicitve?

Firescreamer, cult/jester/survivor are pretty common to specify at the beginning of the game as far as whether they exist or not. A jester isn't a pink elephant. There isn't a jester.
Aren't you dead?
No?

Bins and Nero are the only dead players.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #734 (isolation #27) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Maybe your kill on me got redirected to nero lol
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #737 (isolation #28) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Bins and nero were two different colors and each only had one partner.

Preview edit: that was to titus randomly thinking I was dead.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #870 (isolation #29) » Sat May 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah I got home late so I'll catch up tomorrow
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #905 (isolation #30) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Titus wrote:Only one nk
That's why I said redirected. I admit that's not very likely, but you didn't really say why you thought that unless I just haven't read that far yet.
not chara wrote:i find players being on it or off it NAI, because Gamma claimed scum. from there it's up to personal opinion.
Ah. Ok. That's fair. Thought you meant gamma himself so I was like... uhhh wtf?
tywinn wrote: I have never seen a jester in any game in 10+ years of mafia.
Wow. I know jesters stopped being cool in about 2009, but you've never seen one and you've been playing longer than me? This game won't have one or anything, but that just surprised me when I read it.
tywinn wrote:As for gamma though, idgaf if he gets lynched or not. He's not town, but I dont see a point in how everyone tried to quicklynch him either. That wasn't a town wagon. What I didn't like was how fast I thought the day had ended
So who was scum on the gamma wagon? You followed it up by saying everyone, but who specifically stands out to you? Who was the scum driving the wagon and who were the bad town sheep. Drop some names. (And as always, I'm typing as I read, so I apologize in adavance if you did this after that post)
firescreamer wrote:We can just scumhunt outside of Gamma and have a free also Gamma kill if we fuck it up
This actually makes a lot of sense IF, IF, IF, the person lynched cooperates.
^
I'll state now that if I'm lynched, I'm willing to vengekill gamma.

math wrote:If KMD thought Titus killed KMD KMD would vote Titus.
You're right. I would. It's one of many possibilities and probably not the most likely. Let me see what Titus had to say and I'll tell you what my initial thought was as far as the most likely possibility.

My phone battery is going to die in less than five minutes and I'm at a page bottom so I'll read the last few pages later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #921 (isolation #31) » Sun May 07, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Really don't like tywin's reaction to maria's vote. Saying maria outted herself as scum is a huge OMGUSy overreaction. And trying to play himself off as basically confirmed town reeks. The only thing Radiant basically confirmed is that he isn't scum with Bins which we already knew if we take gamma's claim at face value. (And as I keep reading, I'm glad to see Dodge noticed the same thing. And Maria apparently. Cool.)
titus wrote: It's literally impossible for me to have submitted a kill on kmd.
Ew.

On Gamma,

I liked Firescreamer's logic and think he's town for it, but...

Mathblade is right. We have like 95% scum here. If we lynch scum elsewhere, Gamma lives. If we lynch town, it needs to be someone who cooperates. I'd rathernot lynch town anyway. The only way firescreamer's plan makes sense is if we know all town will cooperate. Worst case is a mislynched player goes rogue and vengekills town and then scum NKs town and we lose three town in a cycle where we had a living breathing claimed scum. I'm not willing to risk that. We eliminate that risk by lynching Gamma and starting fresh without him tomorrow.

Now, yes, I called claimed scum "95% scum", not "confirmed scum". The 5% is that gamma is doing the absolute worst thing a town player can do. He could be town trying to get lynched and taking some hero shot with the vengekill which could put us in the worst case scenario I described above. So if he's doing that he sure as fuck better hit scum because if he doesn't I have no interest in playing with him in the future. A dumb play that works out is kind of "yeah good job but you better never do it again". If it costs us a game where we were in good shape though, it's gonna just piss me off.

A few people still need to post and I don't care what math says, I don't want to risk a guilty result being lost to NK just because we didn't give them a chance to post. I see where you're coming from with "maybe they shouldn't claim it", but let them make that decision if someone has one.

But yeah, consider my vote on gamma the second the last person posts here.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #926 (isolation #32) » Sun May 07, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

1) Why are you so sure mathblade is scum?

2) I'm personally not talking about Dodge much because I'm townreading him. Can't speak for everyone else. I do find it weird that you're trying to direct the NK to him though.

3) When you say "largest team", I have to ask why you think teams are different sizes.

4) How do you see me as not pushing anyone? I've been pushing gamma since before he claimed scum. I've also prodded at Titus a decent amount. Actually, it makes no sense for you to town read me if you think the Gamma wagon is scum driven.

5) At this point, anyone saying they don't know why there's only one kill a night is lying. I know you say you haven't read everything yet, but the fact that the NK is decided by a lottery is known by now. That line reads as "See, I'm town because I don't know scum don't have standard NKs". And I should probably go back and see who else has pulled this because it's not just you.

6) The gamma push is easy for a reason. It's the right play. Just like any other claimed scum or guilty result. Those are easy pushes too, but they aren't wrong. I fully expect that scum is taking advantage of it, but that doesn't mean it's wrong for town to make the same push. Dead scum is a good thing.

7) Gamma being lynched is only two deaths if he is town. Scum doesn't get a vengekill. Might be more of my #5 here.

8) I agree with your last paragraph up until the part where you say optimal play is to keep claimed scum alive and lynch someone just to give a possible lyncher a win. Of course scum want gamma dead. They should want all opposing scum factions dead. That doesn't mean town should keep them alive otherwise scum's optimal play would be to claim scum. I mean, if they want to then by all means but I doubt it's happening much.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #927 (isolation #33) » Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 925, FireScreamer wrote:There is one unified NK tywin. Gamma isnt likely to get it and even if he does we have no way of verifying if he is playing ball.
Gamma claims he doesn't even have a NK with his scumbuddy being dead.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #929 (isolation #34) » Sun May 07, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok you've convinced me Magenta is scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #938 (isolation #35) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah mcmenno explain that please.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #942 (isolation #36) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah so Tywin/Almost/Titus have done that. Good to know.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #996 (isolation #37) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

tywin wrote:I feel like you're being obtuse on purpose,but I'll answer anyways. 
I get that a lot, actually. I'm not the most intelligent guy ever and some people think I'm so stupid it must be fake, so you're not the first to assume that. I'm glad you're taking time out for me even though I'm not on your level.
tywin wrote: I read the game kmd, and you havent done anything like this whatsoever. Interesting. 
Don't read too much into it. It's mostly the length of your post. I haven't had eight different things to discuss about any other post. Short posts are totally in. Yours was sooo 2009.

I'm not gonna bother quoting the rest. Numbers make it obvious what I'm responding to.

1. I already explained why math's vote on me wasn't a sheep vote and the rest sounds more like familiarity with titus than anything else. But I don't see us agreeing on this read and I do see what your reasoning is now so I'm satisfied with this one.

2. He was being sorted in the pregame thread more than anything if I remember right. That's where I started townreading him. And I do absolutely believe that your comments make him a NK target. It's possible that that wasn't your intent, but I'm not so sure I buy that. You've played the experience card already and with that experience, you should know the consequence of a comment like that.

3. Their role PMs were posted. All you had to do was read them and you'd see that both Bins' and Nero's teams were two player teams.

I don't think I can sort Almost to be perfectly honest. His scum game is flawless. He had me fooled throughout all of WWE mafia and it wasn't by accident. The things he did were by design to get people to town read him. He appeared to be legitimately scum hunting and strategizing in ways to truly benefit town. I don't trust myself to figure him out. So you're right. I'm really not focusing on him at this point. I'm observing, but I don't think I'll learn anything by interacting with him any more than I am so far.

4. This is easy. It boils down to free time. Today, I stayed home and sat on my ass. My wife is working. My daughter took a four hour nap and both kids went to bed pretty early. I don't have cable. I had nothing better to do.

On Wednesday when Radiant did his thing with Bins, I was busy having lunch with my family and then working on my fantasy baseball teams. Also don't like dealing with Radiant or personal issues inside of mafia games.

As far as Gamma, again, my big push on him was BEFORE he claimed. I entered the thread with a vote on him.

What you didn't address is that I said your town read on me made no sense. I don't think it's a genuine read. You called me town but then called the Gamma wagon scum driven. I was one of the first people to push Gamma. That's not consistent.

5 Try the rules post? Other than that, it's probably come up about five times.

And again, it's not "common sense" that you are town for killing scum when there are multiple teams. If someone claims the Nero kill, are you going to townread them because it's common sense? I doubt it. I'd probably vote them on the spot to be honest. Why is your shot any different? Because it was done in an unorthodox way in a bastard game? No. That's not a pass.

Also don't tell me I haven't done shit. I'm putting time and effort into this game any chance I get which is a hell of a lot more than most people can say these days. One of the most insulting things you can say to me in a game is that I'm not trying because I always try. Always. I think about these games in the shower, at work, and while I'm trying to sleep. Don't tell me my reads are shit unless you know the setup.

Why haven't I looked for your buddy? You haven't flipped scum. That's not how you play mafia. You don't scum read people by association to living players justbecause you scum read them. Nobody has perfect reads all the time. You have to account for the possibility of being wrong.

6. Holy shit. Ok. *deep breath*. Let's try this again. You don't keep claimed scum alive because they promise to try to find other scum. That's never been valid strategy before and there's no reason it should be now. It's like a SK saying "hey guys I'm SK but don't lynch me because I'm gonna play like a town vig.". You lynch that shit immediately. Also, as has been said countless times, Gamma claims not to be in the lottery, so the arguement that scum wants to lynch him to eliminate it doesn't make sense. And that's not to say scum don't want him dead. Of course they do. So should town though.

7. Again, I apologize for my stupidity. I'm not as smart as you and I don't know of any way to fix that and it's probably my fault because I'm a shit human being. I'll try not to be so "dense" but no promises outside of that. I know my inferiority must be a burden to be around, but I'm trying to play a game I used to enjoy. But I do assure you any misunderstanding is not intentionally. I really am that "dense" apparently. We can't all be you. Now can you please just explain to dense old me how this isn't you saying a Gamma lynch isn't two deaths that aren't the scum pushing him:
tywinn wrote:As for why this is obvious: Scum have teams still, and a gamma push is fucking EASY. It gets two more deaths that aren't their team,
8. I know my stupidity is ridiculous, but you didn't say this?
tywin wrote: optimal play here is to leash gamma to kill other scum for us. If he does it, we give him a win by lynching massive. Easy.
Man I really do suck. I just want to apologize to everyone in this game right now for having to deal with me. I should have stuck to my break from mafia for a few more months minimum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1023 (isolation #38) » Mon May 08, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Gerry, I'm not exactly a setup guru, but does SK really make any sense here? Most of what makes good SK play is how you use your kills. The lottery mechanic would basically make them a survivor unless they get lucky.

I think I see what Dodge is saying about gerry trying to appear non threatening. I did like the whole "hold up don't lynch yet" thing from gerry, but that's about the only thing I've liked. Gerry does come off very...what's the word? Soft? So if that's at all intentional or unusual for gerry, I can definitely see where there would be scum motivation for it. I've never played with gerry though.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1026 (isolation #39) » Mon May 08, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Right. I definitely see that and it makes sense. But do you believe it to me intentional or do you have meta suggesting it's unusual for him?

Also, don't take this as a defense because I do agree with you. I'm just interested in just how scummy this is, specifically.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1049 (isolation #40) » Mon May 08, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1032, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1031, MariaR wrote:
In post 1019, Peptobislawl wrote:The number of people trying to push town away from the gamma lynch makes me agree with whoever said this is a high scumcount game. I'd check who that is, but I have to be up early.
People are trying to get the wagon away from 3p so high scum count????

Thought process need answering help
Scum haven't hit a townie yet. Scum want to save scum to get rid of Town.
In post 1032, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1031, MariaR wrote:
In post 1019, Peptobislawl wrote:The number of people trying to push town away from the gamma lynch makes me agree with whoever said this is a high scumcount game. I'd check who that is, but I have to be up early.
People are trying to get the wagon away from 3p so high scum count????

Thought process need answering help
Scum haven't hit a townie yet. Scum want to save scum to get rid of Town.
What is the logic behind this? (Sorry maria, had this paragraph typed out before reading you asked the exact same question lol) Scum need to eliminate everyone, not just town. Opposing scum is more dangerous to them in a typical game because they can hurt them at day and night. In this game, having more scum alive hurts their lottery odds as well. For all scum in this game, ANY opposing scum flip is better than a town flip. Scum should always want opposing scum dead first. Even if that's not true, it's what we should always say in thread because we WANT them shooting each other, but in this game it will always be true with the lottery mechanic.

Firescreamer, you might be thinking of me. I want everyone to at least check in before we lynch Gamma. I think fart is the last one.

Titus, math is stuck in a tunnel, one of the targets being confirmed scum. That's not alarming. It's normal for math. To be fair though, math has already stated quite a few other reads. Specifically scum reads.

Dodge, I don't see gerry as someone who will attack someone the same way Titus would if that's what you mean. I just don't know if that's by choice or personality. You use the word "confident". Confident players don't tend to lose that confidence as scum and tend to want to control the game rather than skate by. I mean if you're right then yeah you have a very strong case. I'm just not so sure this playstyle from gerry is specific to this game or an intentional attempt to coast. It might be, but I don't know that.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1055 (isolation #41) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

My guess would be out of game reasons. It's not like mastina to do that regardless of alignment.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1068 (isolation #42) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dodge, ok. I get what you're saying. It's a weird way for a confident player to play, but I see where scum could want to lay low in a game that could last quite a while.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1073 (isolation #43) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Fart's slot hasn't posted today. Can we just wait for that before we end the day?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1075 (isolation #44) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm just trying to figure out how many people missed this post:
In post 563, mastina wrote:Did I say tonight?
I meant...
...Fuck I don't know.

Mod: will be severely V/LA this Friday through Sunday
. Attending the annual Pacific Northwest Teen Square Dance Festival, up in Canada.
I leave on Friday.
Incidentally.
I also work on Friday. From early AM, meaning no posts on Friday, and early bed time on Thursday.
And Thursday I have round dancing which goes until late.
And I have class which is really really REALLY early AM.
Meaning early bed time on Wednesday.
And whenever I do read I need to read 23 pages and counting.

I'm in no condition to do that right now. I could tiredpost my way through maybe half but I'm losing coherency even as I tye this rpetty rapidly. Fuck I know I should be playing here but I'm sorry I'm not able to tonight and might not be able to on THurysday, Friday, definitely not Saturday, probably not Sunday either. I know that's a long time gone, would prefer the mod not replace me but I swear I'd be active after that hiccup.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1107 (isolation #45) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1081, McMenno wrote:
In post 1073, Kmd4390 wrote:Fart's slot hasn't posted today. Can we just wait for that before we end the day?
fart slot is being replaced
I'm aware.
gerry wrote: How am I being soft? lololol.
When Dodge mentioned your surface level content and not really following up, I just really felt the same way about you. It gives off that vibe. I don't think that any scum you've questioned would feel threatened or pressured at all.
gerry wrote:I would never coast, i have too pride for that. regardless of my alignment. So, again. I'll say it again. How am I coasting? What am I doing that pings you to me coasting and not trying to get more indepth? First day I didn't do much cause I wasn't even here when it ended, and when it started, I was getting caught up because I was treating the locker room like pregame, and not reading it. Day 2: Gamma is confirmed scum, and there really isn't much to debate, I started to get engaged with people to try and see their point of views (even if I think gamma has to be the lynch today.)
See, this is exactly what I was trying to say. Confident players tend to not see coasting as legitimate strategy. And this is exactly the response I'd expect from that kind of player when it is brought up. It's probably exactly how I'd react to the same conversation if I was the subject of it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1127 (isolation #46) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Narna, Kuro confirmed no jesters. I don't think he's the type of Mod to lie to players.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1137 (isolation #47) » Tue May 09, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Gerry, and right wrong or indifferent, that's soft play.

I'm gonna be V/LA again today. Road trip again.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1156 (isolation #48) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Pepto, I'm curious about the details of this info you're talking about. I'm not disagreeing that is's there. I just want to know what you think of it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1159 (isolation #49) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Uhhh. Exactly what it says?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1192 (isolation #50) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mod
, just looking for clarification on public info. Do the matching colors indicate that Bins/Gamma and Nero/math were on scum teams together? And do the posted role pms indicate that those teams contained exactly two members?

Preview edit: That's actually a good point from leon.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1197 (isolation #51) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1193, KuroiXHF wrote:
MOD NOTES:

1) I've been getting this question a lot so I'm going to confirm - Town DOES exist in this game.

2) I'll help you guys out something that will help you (no matter what team you are) in the upcoming vote count.
Lol what. Town not existing wouldn't be a mafia game.

This post does worry me though because the only people who would ask that would be scum and if Kuro is getting that a lot, there are still a lot of scum alive.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1199 (isolation #52) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Tywin
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1202 (isolation #53) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ISO me
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1211 (isolation #54) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1206, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 1202, Kmd4390 wrote:ISO me
I don't know if you did this on purpose but A+
(and no, "I said this yesterday" doesn't count. We have new flips, meaning we have new info.)
I saw that. I was ignoring it. The flips of a lyncher and a scum whose team appears to have been eliminated didn't convince me to re-evaluate my reads.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1227 (isolation #55) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Tywin, my reads haven't changed much. I'm still liking you, Titus, gerry, and pepto for scum.

Almost, yes we covered how stupid I apparently am already. But moving on... I don't see where you are claiming I have any insider knowledge. I'm seeing one "redacted" slot for a name in the PMs posted. You seem to be implying that I'm saying otherwise and I don't even know where you got that impression. But no, I don't know any more about this setup than anyone else playing it. I'm waiting for clarification, but I'm pretty sure two teams have been eliminated: Nero/math and gamma/bins. I also don't get your point about Radiant. He was right about bins and math, so that means...???

Tywin/not chara, gamma flipped yellow, the same color as bins and his role pm said he had a partner.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1230 (isolation #56) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why could Tywin not have a weakened partner though? Bear with me. I don't mod enough to be good at balance arguements.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1237 (isolation #57) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1233, Not Chara wrote:Kmd: i'm aware of the flips.
why are you SRing pepto?

Almost: i was thinking the teams could just be unbalanced. Gamma was a lyncher and 'teamed' with mafia Bins, but massive was an equivalent lyncher and not teamed with anyone, just in a neighbourhood.
Tywin is either town or SK or similar with a dayvig. i'm not that interested in lynching him right now, however. i was before but i don't feel strongly that way looking at his attitude today.
Gut.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1249 (isolation #58) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Actually, shouldn't massive have been removed from the game when he won? Seems unfair that we still need to eliminate him after he won.

Preview edit:
almost wrote:I didn't call YOU stupid (as that would be an unacceptable personal attack), but I called what you said stupid. 
I don't see the difference but ok.
almost wrote:Your reads not being affected by new info means you're either tunneling or you have a secret agenda.
I mean. Your example just shows you are looking at the game differently than me. Massive claimed the N2 kill anyway, but otherwise I wasn't thinking too much about who made the kills. With this many people, the WIFOM around that is just too much to get any solid info in my opinion. I'm more likely to look for connections than anything else when scum flips but it doesn't look like math has any partners still alive so no it didn't change anything for me. My "agenda" is far from secret if you are reading my posts. I'm trying to find and lynch scum just like everyone else including scum. I don't think I'm tunneling. Maybe I was a bit with gamma before he claimed and then when he did it gave me kind of a "sweet I was right now let's lynch him" feeling, but I don't think I ignored everything else because of it (see my interactions with tywin, dodge, and gerry).

Not chara, why do you scum read pepto?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1253 (isolation #59) » Thu May 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1250, Majiffy wrote:I don't get the chickadee wagon. I didn't get it before, and I still don't get it now.
I got it before. She seemed to be avoiding scumhunting. I feel like that has changed since the game started to progress though so more explanation definitely would be cool.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1295 (isolation #60) » Thu May 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1263, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1253, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1250, Majiffy wrote:I don't get the chickadee wagon. I didn't get it before, and I still don't get it now.
I got it before. She seemed to be avoiding scumhunting. I feel like that has changed since the game started to progress though so more explanation definitely would be cool.
I haven't really been scumhunting either, I don't think that's a very potent argument.

This game seems like it's not going to make much sense and probably won't work itself out until near-endgame anyway.
True, but that was right at the beginning of the game and it was a good starting point.

Unvote, Vote gerry

That stretch of posting was just so bad and I was already considering joining the wagon so yeah gonna do that now
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1322 (isolation #61) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Maria, why is genuine emotion a town tell? And why do you want attention on majiffy, pere, and leon? Are you scumreading them?
maria wrote:I know I've read that part I just don't understand why that's a slip
I don't think it is. Gerry's softer play yesterday and then today's stretch of posting is pretty scummy though. And the whole "lynch dodge tomorrow" in a game where all town is vengeful implies that gerry won't have a venge shot. (Although if gerry does flip town, I'd hope he wouldn't shoot dodge who he and I both town read)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1326 (isolation #62) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1323, Titus wrote:
In post 1322, Kmd4390 wrote:Maria, why is genuine emotion a town tell? And why do you want attention on majiffy, pere, and leon? Are you scumreading them?
maria wrote:I know I've read that part I just don't understand why that's a slip
I don't think it is. Gerry's softer play yesterday and then today's stretch of posting is pretty scummy though. And the whole "lynch dodge tomorrow" in a game where all town is vengeful implies that gerry won't have a venge shot. (Although if gerry does flip town, I'd hope he wouldn't shoot dodge who he and I both town read)
Here, you're seeming to imply that gerry townreads dodge, while saying Dodge should be lynched tomorrow? I think you've got one too many pronouns.
Wasn't that pretty much what gerry said though?
In post 1324, MariaR wrote:
In post 1322, Kmd4390 wrote:Maria, why is genuine emotion a town tell? And why do you want attention on majiffy, pere, and leon? Are you scumreading them?
I never said genuine emotion is a town tell I left that out because I know it can be from scum I do think it's towny from gerry because this feels real and I've only ever seen Gerry upset once and it wasn't even in a game of mafia I doubt he'd lose his cool over someone sring him, I think majiffy pere and leon are null (I have a slight sr on maj) but my main point besides that is I just feel like there coasting and no one is saying anything about it there are a select few loud voices and everyone else is hiding behind those voices
I don't understand your reasons for townreading gerry or for bringing up the emotion then.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1328 (isolation #63) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

You said genuine emotion can come from either alignment but gerry's is town because it's real. Unless genuine and real have different definitions to you, you've admitted that that isn't a reason to town read gerry.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1330 (isolation #64) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Titus, I took this to mean gerry wanted dodge lynched:
In post 1273, gerryoat wrote:If I can get at least 5 people who will vote dodge tomorrow when i don't lip scum. I just hate when people think they're so good and they're wrong, and look stupid as fuck.
I'm not gonna quote him calling dodge town because he's done it so many times that you should be able to find it on your own.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1331 (isolation #65) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok I guess that's the part you were more interested in then. Here's one:
In post 1297, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1296, FireScreamer wrote:Both A50 and Dodge are being particularly diplomatic with Gerry while trying to lynch him.
Almost is mafia. I think you're town because your reason for scumreading me is actual scumhunting.
I think Dodge is town
too. Almost should be lynched, because of what i said.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1333 (isolation #66) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dr Emmett Brown comes running up behind Eddie Guerrero holding a chair. Suddenly Eddie turns around and clotheslines Doc before he can even take a swing. Doc lays silently on the ground with the chair next to him. Eddie picks up the chair. The crowd gasps. Doc is already unconsious. This isn't right. Don't do it Eddie! Eddie raises the chair and pauses for a moment, smiling. Then he swings once. Direct hit. He swings again. And again. Then he picks up Doc's motionless body and tosses him up against the ropes. He hits him three more times with the chair for good measure before finally throwing Doc and the chair out of the ring
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1334 (isolation #67) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1332, Titus wrote:I found it myself. Gerry's thought process doesn't make sense unless spiteful here.

I'm ok lynching Gerry but
I'm actually wanting it less after talking with you.
Can I ask why to the bolded? That seems weird to me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1336 (isolation #68) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Maria seemed to think the whole vig "slip" was the only reason for the gerry wagon. I just wanted to show that there's more to it than that. I'd like everyone to check in just like I wanted yesterday, but barring a guilty result I'm perfectly ready for gerry to be the consensus lynch so maybe that's what you're seeing? I wouldn't say "omg hurry up" exactly, but yeah I want a gerry lynch to be today's end result at this point.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1338 (isolation #69) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

*sigh*
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1343 (isolation #70) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1340, MariaR wrote:Are you not getting what I'm saying or do you just disagree?
I get everything up until you say "and that makes him town" in every post you've made about it.

Titus, I'm scumreading gerry, tywin, you, and pepto. I'm townreading dodge, fire, not chara, and maria. Everyone else is a weak read at best.

Mod
, the role PMs also show exactly one redacted name for scumpartners. Is it safe to assume that means those teams had exactly two members?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1362 (isolation #71) » Thu May 11, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

So it's possible that there are still red and yellow scum alive. I'm gonna act as if there were only two of each unless we see another flip though.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1378 (isolation #72) » Fri May 12, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1376, Titus wrote:
In post 1369, FireScreamer wrote:What's the non math associative for the read (on Chickadee) Titus?
I added parenthesis to show what I think you're asking.

Look through Chickadee's ISO. Find a post where they are curious rather than lashing out. I can't.
I actually just went back to do this and went back from chick's last post back to ISO 33 and couldn't find one. I finally realized that when I did reach one, the fact that it was so hard to find is a bigger deal than the fact that it exists. Interesting because I'd gotten the impression chick's play had improved but maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1380 (isolation #73) » Fri May 12, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Again?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1382 (isolation #74) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

That was me giving up on the discussion with maria. No point in talking in circles.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1384 (isolation #75) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

No. I think you unintentionally implied you don't have a venge shot.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1386 (isolation #76) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I don't remember ever playing with you before though.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1388 (isolation #77) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

And I feel like emotional town would sound more like "I should self vote and venge kill you" than "if I can get five people to vote you tomorrow I'll self vote".
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1389 (isolation #78) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1387, gerryoat wrote:Okay well I expand both anyway. If I was mafia, I would know who I was trying to buddy, since I said I tr him yesterday, there would be no reason to want him lynched for game reasons. I was also engaging him and even though I missed his post asked questions from him
Intentional buddying goes out the window when you believe you are as good as lynched
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1416 (isolation #79) » Fri May 12, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1391, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1389, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1387, gerryoat wrote:Okay well I expand both anyway. If I was mafia, I would know who I was trying to buddy, since I said I tr him yesterday, there would be no reason to want him lynched for game reasons. I was also engaging him and even though I missed his post asked questions from him
Intentional buddying goes out the window when you believe you are as good as lynched
I was trying to appeal to someone I tr, I don't understand how you don't comprehend that
I comprehend it fine. I don't see how it's relevent. I was responding to your hypothetical situation about scum buddying town.
titus wrote:He cares more about humiliating dodge than winning.
In that case, he'd vengekill him as town because the revenge would be sweeter.
In post 1395, gerryoat wrote:Basically what titus said. I find it questionable that kmd still pushes on the flawed logic
Nobody in this setup should push flawed logic intentionally regardless of alignment. *shrug*, must just be that ol' stupidity of mine again. I probably should stop playing again after this game. Probably will actually. I'm just not smart enough for it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1418 (isolation #80) » Fri May 12, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

What?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1422 (isolation #81) » Fri May 12, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

tywin wrote:I don't think kmd actually believes Gerry slipped either.
I agree with this. The whole "vig is in the lottery" thing made no sense to me and I've already said as much.

Preview edit: Who did you want more reasoning on? Thought I'd given all of that already.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1428 (isolation #82) » Fri May 12, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1426, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1424, Tywin Lannister wrote:Unless I missed it, I don't see Gerry on the Chickadee counter wagon. Why is that? If you're town, wouldn't you go with the sure bet (yourself) and vote your counterwagon? Why aren't you voting Chickadee? She's voting you.
Is this dude saying town should just random jump on a Bandwagon LMAO
I read it as town should jump any counterwagon that is big enough to compete with their own. I only agree if there are no other options.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1456 (isolation #83) » Fri May 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1440, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1428, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1426, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1424, Tywin Lannister wrote:Unless I missed it, I don't see Gerry on the Chickadee counter wagon. Why is that? If you're town, wouldn't you go with the sure bet (yourself) and vote your counterwagon? Why aren't you voting Chickadee? She's voting you.
Is this dude saying town should just random jump on a Bandwagon LMAO
I read it as town should jump any counterwagon that is big enough to compete with their own. I only agree if there are no other options.
it was too early for there to be no other options, so you should see the flaw in his comment, no?
Correct.

I was waiting for Almost to respond to it first, but that whole thing where gerry bolded one line and ignored the rest of the post was complete BS and a misrep of what Almost was actually saying.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1470 (isolation #84) » Sat May 13, 2017 1:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Gerry, no it's a misrep. Because he specifically showed the versions of that question that could come from town. It's like if you took the sentence "I'm not scum" and bolded "I'm" and "scum" and called it a scum claim. Context matters.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1474 (isolation #85) » Sat May 13, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Gerry, I think it's obvious what Almost was trying to say though and it's not what you tried to say it was.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1476 (isolation #86) » Sat May 13, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Who is SS? I looked at they playerlist and still can't figure it out.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1477 (isolation #87) » Sat May 13, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Who is SS? I looked at they playerlist and still can't figure it out.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1511 (isolation #88) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1505, KuroiXHF wrote:Mod Note: I was going to do a vote count, but not too much has changed since yesterday's. There are also many people within prod range. Against my better judgment, I'll wait until tomorrow because of mother's day today to send out the prods.
If I'm one, I apologize. It's a holiday weekend and I'm busy.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1567 (isolation #89) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Pepto,
after being inactive a while, what made you choose Titus and Chick to give reads on? Why nothing on gerry or tywin?
I see you meant gerry. Still, what is your read on tywin?

I actually really like majiffy's 1515 because his "arrows backwards" comment is something I agree with and Titus calling the lead wagon dead was something that stood out to me as well.

Pere, what don't you like about the major wagons and who would you prefer to see lynched?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1579 (isolation #90) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1573, gerryoat wrote:Tywin can you explain your conditions on your day vig or was it unconditional
Why do you want this answered?

I agree with not chara on pepto. Pepto, what specifically do you agree with about the chick case?

Pere, what posts of tywin's did you read as town? And why is attempting to sort scum reads a town tell when we have multiple teams in this game? Same applies to your gerry read too actually.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1588 (isolation #91) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Pere,
1) What looked town in those posts?
2) Scum should also want to find scum in this setup. Why do you see it as a town tell when scum need to do it too?
3) I don't agree that a dayvig has to be town. Some people get caught in certain roles only go with certain alignments and that's just not the case. I know you said other teams not having it changes it somehow, but I don't get how. I mean maybe he's not part of the lottery and that makes up for it. I don't know. We as players in the game don't have access to the full setup or other players' role PMs.

Gerry, because I'm playing in a game where it helps to figure out people's motivations. Like your motivations for answering that way for example.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1595 (isolation #92) » Tue May 16, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

:o
In post 1590, Titus wrote:
In post 1581, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1579, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1573, gerryoat wrote:Tywin can you explain your conditions on your day vig or was it unconditional
Why do you want this answered?

I agree with not chara on pepto. Pepto, what specifically do you agree with about the chick case?

Pere, what posts of tywin's did you read as town? And why is attempting to sort scum reads a town tell when we have multiple teams in this game? Same applies to your gerry read too actually.
Probably start with - (of his).

As for the second part, because if they are scumhunting scum, then their goal is also finding scum.

It's a bonus if they shoot each other.

Plus the dayvig thing. Don't see one scumteam getting that and not the other. Really points to it being town role.
Why are you supposing only two scumteams?
Better yet, if there are only two, why assume the one scumtywin isn't on doesn't have one? Only two would probably mean we haven't eliminated any teams yet.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1599 (isolation #93) » Tue May 16, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Pere,
1) I didn't say those posts looked scummy. I'm trying to get a read on you and be sure you are thinking critically.
2) So...what exactly are you saying here? You don't believe scum would scum hunt honestly in thread?
3) By this logic, they should have exactly the same roles and I don't feel like that's typical.
pere wrote:Can you please post unspoilered copies of all the flipped scum so far?
I trust that you can find those without my help.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1602 (isolation #94) » Tue May 16, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

It's really not.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1604 (isolation #95) » Tue May 16, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lol
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1620 (isolation #96) » Tue May 16, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1615, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'll vote kmd. I'm tired of his shit, and he was RC s strongest SR.
That's the second time you've said this. What exactly is "my shit"?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1622 (isolation #97) » Tue May 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Somehow I doubt that's what he meant
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1626 (isolation #98) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1624, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1620, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1615, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'll vote kmd. I'm tired of his shit, and he was RC s strongest SR.
That's the second time you've said this. What exactly is "my shit"?
You calling me scum nonfuckingstop without even questioning it. Pretty obvious I'm not. Since you know I'm not, it means you're scum trying hard for the mislynch. I honestly distrust the Gerry wagon after seeing you on it.

Plus RC had you as his top SR by a country mile, and he was right about literally every other read. I'll bet on his top read any day at this point. Stone Cold Steve Austin will throw your ass into the announcers table, and thats the bottom line.
Do you even read what you type? I know you're town because it's obvious? How? And why doesn't everyone else see it if it's so obvious? I'm trying hard to lynch you even though I'm voting gerry? Even if I was scum, why would that make you distrust the gerry wagon? Scum don't know who is town in this setup.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1634 (isolation #99) » Thu May 18, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote gerry

Mcmenno, who cares? They were scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1638 (isolation #100) » Thu May 18, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1636, gerryoat wrote:Kmd not even considering what I said yesterday is lol.
Did I miss something?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1641 (isolation #101) » Thu May 18, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nobody should want mislynches including scum.

Preview edit: Yes.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1645 (isolation #102) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

This might actually be the first game I've played where wagon analysis doesn't work. I'm guessing Titus would agree considering she hasn't done one yet.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1647 (isolation #103) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Well I don't have much of that
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1651 (isolation #104) » Thu May 18, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Do you think mastina is lying about RL?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1653 (isolation #105) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So why not just say that instead of suggesting a lynch? Or do you think scum are more likely to be busy than town? Or do you think mastina is lying?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1657 (isolation #106) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

It feels more personal when you know who is on your team. The difference is "shit, I'm letting dowm <insert name(s)>" and "shit, I'm letting down town". Believe me, I've been there. When there is a name to go with who you are letting down, it feels worse. I still remember playing poorly as scum with malakittens before and every time I see her name I remember how I cost us a game. I've had bad town games too but I can't remember them without going back and looking them up or thinking back for a second (although team mafia comes to mind which is ironic because I had teammates playing in other games and a PT where they could help me).

Not everyone is the same, but consider the person when you say "town would" or "scum would". Mastina views mafia similarly to me in that way if I'm not mistaken. Mastina doesn't just give up like that. I am confident it's RL being in the way and nothing more or less.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1659 (isolation #107) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Never heard of him tbh
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1681 (isolation #108) » Thu May 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote, Vote Pepto

I'm curious to see where this leads
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1685 (isolation #109) » Thu May 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why maria?

Actually, why almost too?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1703 (isolation #110) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1691, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1685, Kmd4390 wrote:Why maria?

Actually, why almost too?
Maria doesn't seem to be making any sense. Not in an "I don't agree with her" sense, but in a "literally A does not connect to B does not connect to C" sense.

Almost just bothers me with every post.
Can you point to a post for each that made you feel that way? I'm not getting that impression on either one. Well, maybe maria's posts about gerry but that's just lack of understanding I think.
pepto wrote:I may have low activity but I do that every game. At least I read the thread unlike VOTE: mastina.
Ew.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1732 (isolation #111) » Fri May 19, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

*shrug*, I could see lynchers. Either way, mastina isn't scummy right now. This is neither town mastina or scum mastina. This is "too busy to play" mastina and I really hope that changes soon because I've always enjoyed playing with mastina.

I'm good with a pepto lynch. I really don't like the timing of his mastina vote. Both wagons were starting to pick up and he didn't even acknowledge that. Just acted like he was making a new point.

I should also state now that I'll be V/LA in about three hours and will be back by Monday night.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1746 (isolation #112) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Titus, in case you missed it earlier, mastina's mason post was a reference to WWE Mafia where we were masons.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1762 (isolation #113) » Sat May 20, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Almost, yes, if mastina's ISO belonged to you or Titus, I would give you the benefit of the doubt that it is due to real life and not because you are scared to play scum. I don't see the point you are trying to make here.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1950 (isolation #114) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

So... I really like mastina's catch up and agree with most reads. I can follow the logic behind the reads even on the ones I don't agree on (dodge and gerry for example). The one thing freaking me out a little is the degree of confidence in townreading me, especially when listing Almost's town reads on math and dodge as reasons he could be scum when I shared those reads with Almost. It feels like buddying, but when I think about it, scummastina has no reason to buddy me. Why buddy the one person not giving you shit for inactivity? It would make more sense to do it to the people who started the mastina wagon and really pushed it. You'd benefit more from pocketing them than someone who is already somewhat on your side. So I guess it seems like a legitimate read.

What I don't like is tywin's reaction to the catchup. I don't like tywin making it personal. I don't like tywin running with the lyncher/lynchee theory to the extent that he calls a mastina vote "giving titus the win". I really don't like tywin making a vote that he thinks gives a lyncher a win rather than voting someone he thinks is scum. Everything about tywin's reaction to mastina is absolutely terrible.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1956 (isolation #115) » Mon May 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

That's what I get for hitting submit early. I mentioned dodge as a read mastina and I disagree on and mastina went on to reverse that read. The point about tywin's role is also a pretty good possibility. I'm not as confident as mastina about it being damning to the point of comparing it to gamma's scum claim, but it at least shows what I've been trying to say all along: there are plenty of explanations for scum possibly having a dayvig and tywin isn't confirmed town for killing scum.

Also forgot to mention I don't understand the requests for mastina to claim.
mastina wrote: Tywin today.
Titus tomorrow.
Pepto D6.
Chickadee/LUV D7.
The other D8.

But then McMenno hangs on D9.
I was with you until mcmenno. I just don't see what you do and would prefer gerry there.
mastina wrote:I don't think gerry is scum, but.
KMD.
I really fucking hope you still believe this.
Or have a DAMN good reason for having shifted away from this
.Because.
I just.

I really really really really really think you have things right here.Tywin should die today.
I will join you on whichever of Titus/Pepto has more support tomorrow. (Preferably Titus though, since Titus is 90-95% scum whereas Pepto is only 80-90% scum.)
But you were right, and this is the exact same synergy we had last game so dead serious my mason buddy: let's make this fucking happen.
Lynch Tywin with me.
How can I argue with that?
Unvote, Vote Tywin

majiffy wrote: Mastina your reads look like you're just TRing the heavy posters.
Even with tywin and titus as the strongest scum reads and you and firescreamer as at least town leans?
gerry wrote:i'm starting to think tywin might be town based solely on the fact that i dont think mafia would say something that scummy, and push on it so scummily.
So too scummy to be scum?
maria wrote:can you do...anything like anything at all
Damn. Sick burn.
titus wrote:Yeah, that's mastina's thing not being caught up here, so she avoids the attention. I don't expect her to give current reads or to have anything but the people voting me are scum and those voting Pepto are town.
This is eerily similar to what you said about me in Adventure Mafia when I had trouble keeping up. Remember how I was town there?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1958 (isolation #116) » Mon May 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Uh...interesting?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1969 (isolation #117) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1966, Titus wrote:
In post 1956, Kmd4390 wrote:This is eerily similar to what you said about me in Adventure Mafia when I had trouble keeping up. Remember how I was town there?
I do not recall this game.
Large normal modded by sircakez.
In post 1968, gerryoat wrote:@kmd yeah, pretty much. But it's a weak read.
You know that's pretty widely accepted as one of those logical fallacy things, right?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1975 (isolation #118) » Tue May 23, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1972, gerryoat wrote:Maybe secretly
This actually made me laugh
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1981 (isolation #119) » Tue May 23, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lmao
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1982 (isolation #120) » Tue May 23, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

It would have been better if fart said it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1992 (isolation #121) » Tue May 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Majiffy, you didn't respond. Maybe I didn't do a good job of it, but I was trying to imply that your point is kind of shitty. I thought it was obvious when I gave some names to go with it and you just re-asserted it so yeah, uhhh, there isn't really anywhere to go from there. You made your point and I made mine. Apparently you think that you and firescreamer are more active than titus and tywin which I don't see how that's possible that you believe that. So obviously that's not it but I don't think I can drag it out of you.

Chick, yeah, lynch tywin hopefully. Failing that, pepto would be cool too.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2002 (isolation #122) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1994, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1992, Kmd4390 wrote:Majiffy, you didn't respond. Maybe I didn't do a good job of it, but I was trying to imply that your point is kind of shitty. I thought it was obvious when I gave some names to go with it and you just re-asserted it so yeah, uhhh, there isn't really anywhere to go from there. You made your point and I made mine.
You didn't make a point. You threw out what looked like arbitrary names with no reference points.
In post 1992, Kmd4390 wrote:Apparently you think that you and firescreamer are more active than titus and tywin
Lately? Yeah. They've both been hanging back not doing a whole lot.
In post 1992, Kmd4390 wrote:which I don't see how that's possible that you believe that.
Well you're entitled to your incorrect opinion.
I thought it was obvious who the active posters were and were not. Also pretty sure mastina doesn't know who is posting "lately".
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2005 (isolation #123) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I only see one and I think it's been covered that assuming mastina isn't lying about real life is a fair assumption. I seriously doubt mastina has been secretly keeping up with the game. Do you disagree?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2008 (isolation #124) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 2006, Majiffy wrote:I don't think being caught up on the thread and keeping up with some recent happenings are mutually exclusive.

Do you disagree?
I do, actually. When i'm behind, i don't know what has happened recently. Mastina said thinkbig is probably scum. Does that sound like someone who is aware of current events in the game?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2015 (isolation #125) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I don't remember being wagoned past more than like two votes. Also what maria said.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2058 (isolation #126) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I have issues with pepto's claim. Claiming survivor truthfully would basically guarantee losing the game. Even if you don't get lynched, you make yourself a prime venge kill and there's no way you get to LYLO. I can definitely see it being scum trying to buy an extra day or two and escape this lynch. Kuro also said everyone should have a pretty equal chance to win and a survivor with no partner and (possibly?) no ability doesn't seem to have the same chance as the flipped scum teams.

Mastina, I think I get what you are saying about gerry. I'm starting to understand how that side of the arguement can come from town. Even my issues about his play coming off as soft seem to have been wrong because he seems to honestly believe that he's being aggressive/abrasive to some extent so any softness would be unintentional and therefore natural. I'm not ready to say gerry is a town read yet, but I see your point and I see where I may have been wrong.

Titus, where do you see OMGUS from me? You started suspecting me for my push against you in the locker room. Gerry started suspecting me for my posts against him. Part of my issue with tywin was his town read on me and his suspicion of me came after that. And pepto hasn't expressed any read on me that I can remember. So who am I OMGUSing? And where is my lack of paranoia on mastina when I said my only issue with mastina's catch up was the degree of confidence in the town read on me? You're just throwing buzz words at the wall with that post. Just like when you said I keep having failed wagons on me when I've never had more than maybe two votes.
titus wrote:You, me, Tywin, gerry are like the ones I feel really good about. Maybe gamma
You mean gamma the dead flipped scum?
titus wrote:It's exactly what I'd do as scum.
Votepark one person. ---> Not a threat to scum.
Be behind. ---> Not a threat to scum.
Do the bare minimum to be perceived as genuine and not a threat to town. --> Unlikely to get venged.
This is blatant nonsense. You would NOT strategically be behind on a game or do the bare minimum and you know it. Which reminds me. Did you check out Adventure mafia yet? The game where you made this arguement and were wrong?
titus wrote:As long as mastina knows I'm town and unlikely to get lynched
Why would mastina know your alignment?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2062 (isolation #127) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

mastina wrote:(Also I kinda sorta made myself a promise not to update my wiki until I'm caught up in this game
There's what I should be doing. It's been years since I've even touched my wiki. I'm thinking of buying a computer this year though so maybe it'll be easier then than it would with my phone.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2082 (isolation #128) » Wed May 24, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 2078, McMenno wrote:like 6 scum have died already
In post 0, KuroiXHF wrote:3 - Peptobislawl - The Iron Sheik
5 - Chickadee - Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
8 - Titus - George "The Animal" Steele
12. Tywin Lannister - "Stone Cold" Steve Austn
25. FireScreamer - Bret "The Hitman" Hart
lynch these people idgaf
Why firescreamer?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2087 (isolation #129) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I think we should let mastina finish first otherwise I'd hammer right now.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2098 (isolation #130) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I don't think the game should be about modding decisions when we don't have all of the information the mod does.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2103 (isolation #131) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 2101, Titus wrote:
In post 2098, Kmd4390 wrote:I don't think the game should be about modding decisions when we don't have all of the information the mod does.
You mean, don't pay attention to the mod not modkilling mastina means she has a partner and kmd is the obvious partner since pregame.
Maybe if you say it enough times it'll become true. :roll:

Chick, did you not see my request to let mastina finish or do you just disagree with it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”