Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #2) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2102, Chickadee wrote:I stated intent yesterday, and most people, myself included, are just waiting on day to end, so

VOTE: Peptobislawl
This is a somewhat scummy hammer... You have given your reasons, it is perfectly justified, but where is the emotion? Where is the sense of exasperation, if you want things to happen but nothing is happening, or where is the hope that you are hammering scum and fear that you are hammering town? OK, I don't know the context, so my view is narrow, but from the assumptions I can make, I am looking at this askance.
In post 2111, gerryoat wrote:I'm guessing titus was the vig and KMD was the mafia kill. but, that's just speculation here.
Who is the vig? Do we have other claims also?
In post 2117, gerryoat wrote:Odds are, we wont be able to find out who since pepto didnt really have that many posts. and partner likely bussed knowing they could jump ship after.
Why do you think this?
In post 2119, Almost50 wrote:5- KMD had no partner (no PT). He must've been pepto's p before pepto decided to align him self with the Hardy boys.
Were there partner tells between those two? Kmd should have a similar rolecard if that's true, no? Titus said at the top of the page that mastina and kmd were obvious partners... but he was a serial killer.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #3) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2125, mastina wrote:
In post 1506, Titus wrote:Chickadee hops onto another major wagon. Wow.
One which you yourself should have supported given .
I don't know Tywin very well... but I think he is prone to omgus as a player, it is null behavior to me.
In post 2126, mastina wrote:Chickadee's is another instance of scum scumhunting by the way: there's nothing wrong with the given reasons and they look genuine enough. But they have an aura of being inside a bubble. I'm not sure what word to use. They're not being forceful. They're just "there". Stated, and yes genuine, but in spite of being genuine...still being flat. Lifeless. If Chickadee were town, I'd expect this to expand outward, as it were: accomplish something.

Chickadee's reads as they were presented accomplish a few basic goals, being taking attention off of her, appeasing others, demonstrating she has opinions, and similar things. But they don't actually push forward a pro-town agenda. They don't actually have a DRIVE behind them. I'm not sure if I can describe this any better than that though.
I feel similarly. But I do not get the feeling that it is genuine like you do. Her reads lack nuance and there is some posture there that doesn't sit favorably with me. Also, the reasoning is weakly expressed and doesn't really seem to support the stated read. I am not able to follow her thought processes there. It does read like coasting scum. That said, I could also see this as very demotivated town, who simply does not care. That is supported by the sense of exasperation I get in the first line. Without knowing the context better - I have to read the game and catch up - I couldn't argue either way.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #4) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2129, Chickadee wrote:Just checking in for the day. I'm gonna let Mastina finish now.

Tywin needs to be lynched today.

Also this game got really interesting. Will properly dive in soon (not today, maybe tomorrow).

VOTE: Tywin
There is a bit of a disconnect here for me. You say that this game got really interesting... but I do not feel that excitement in your post. And you are delaying providing content. If you are suddenly interested by the game, do you need to wait for mastina? Why does Tywin need to be lynched today?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #5) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2131, mastina wrote:
In post 1630, McMenno wrote:those modkills wete completely unwarranted
VOTE: chickadee
While I certainly agree that modkills should only be used as an absolute last resort when all other options are expended (that, or have modkills be part of your ruleset, i.e. explicitly and unambiguously using the BAM ruleset where every player goes in knowing the expectation is for flakers to be modkilled), still doesn't change that you complaining about dead scum in this matter is likely cause for you yourself to be scum.

Dead scum is dead scum.
Doesn't matter what method was used to get that.
I think I see what you are saying, but I cannot agree with this. Perhaps if you are arguing that he is teamed with those players, but if so... why would he not complain in the scum chat? I think that this is null - expressing that you feel the moderator has not done their job fairly is not alignment indicative, I do not think.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #6) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2140, mastina wrote:
In post 1708, Chickadee wrote:However, seems we're going with either Mastina or Pep today. I'm more inclined to go with Mastina.
VOTE: Mastina
This is one of the most blatantly opportunistic votes of all time though. Not only is it bad by itself, but then when you remember Chickadee's prior stance on me...
In post 1667, Chickadee wrote:i think the current case against Mastina is the lack of posts, unless i missed where someone said something else. It's a really weak case. I feel like most people at this point are just throwing things in any direction to see if something sticks.
...You realize that she has done a full 180 on her stance with absolutely nothing to justify the reversal.
Hm. It is her
very next post
, too, when I look at her iso. And pepto doesn't appear in her reads, nor does she seem to defend him anywhere. If she was reading pepto as strongly town, and voted you as the weaker read... I would expect those things to be different. So perhaps chickadee would be a decent place to start looking for a pepto partner?

Chickadee, why did you prefer mastina over pepto?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #7) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2146, mastina wrote:I said I would replace out if I didn't give content by the end of Saturday.
I posted on FRIDAY saying I couldn't give content on FRIDAY...

...And then I delivered 40 pages of content on Saturday.

So I kept my word. I said I would replace out if I didn't give content by the end of Saturday...but I fucking gave content...before the end of Saturday. And not just a little. Not a mere fraction of the game. Basically half, in a single sitting. Now admittedly I was hoping to do the FULL THING in one sitting. But doing half? That's more than zero. I'd have replaced if zero. Fuck if I'd only done five or so pages I probably still would have replaced. But I did fucking forty.
If this is true, I would be tempted to sort mastina as town for that alone. Admittedly, that is a shaky basis for a read at best, and I would have to read the actual pages, but... if mastina is scum, in a multiball game with more than 3 teams, producing that much content is simply not good tactical play.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #8) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2152, mastina wrote:Well mafiascum will give them to me annoyingly enough but less often than you'd think. For me to see them, the post has to be made AFTER I start my post, yet I often have my post be made AFTER your post. EVEN WHEN I do in fact get the preview edits I deliberately skip them and go "fuck no, not reading that" and self-inflict, self-enforce a policy of not reading so much as a single word.
This is just like me! I don't like them. Although I come from a site where there are no preview edits, and editing your posts is allowed.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #9) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2162, mastina wrote:I was expecting a town-you to be immediately aggressive, on the offensive, and in general, not giving slack at all. I was expecting hard bursts of activity. I was expecting a solid presence. You didn't deliver, at least not when I was reading. So when someone from last game (Almost50 I believe it was?) had you as a strong townread for shit which happened in the locker...I was skeptical because that was absolutely the opposite of the conclusion which I felt should have been reached.

Your locker room activity was weak.
I remember that much--I don't remember specifics, but I do remember it being weak.
So while you weren't in the game yet.
I had about as much to judge you on as Almost50 did.
Sorry what is the locker room?
In post 2162, mastina wrote:I learned to play mafia where we really didn't have much to go off of.
We had to generate content, and quickly, because we had so little time to do it.
On EpicMafia, only a couple of minutes.
On a forum, only 24 hours.
I am used to deadlines of 2 days. 2 weeks is... something else.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #10) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Priscila »

-> -> -> -> -> marks a pretty beautiful map.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #11) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2179, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I see you're close to the finish line, Mastina.

Looking forward to finally being able to hash out any issues you my have with my play and offer my thoughts on the rest of the content you've given. I think you're close, but sadly you're wrong on me. Give me the benefit of the doubt and the confidence and I assure you, when I'm finally able to start playing again due to you being almost completely caught up, you'll see that I'm town and that I just couldn't give more effort earlier due to various reasons.
I like the desire to converse that you have expressed here... but, I am curious why you feel you are unable to play before another player has caught up? Do you feel the same for me, then? Because I am going to try to stay present with events now at the same time as I catch up as well. I suppose mastina was behind until just now?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #12) » Sun May 28, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2183, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ty, any final response(s) to mastina? Anything we should reconsider? I'm making my own attempt to get back into the game tonight and I've read the case against you. I agree with the main points overall and I have no qualms with doing what I did yesterday in regards to me starting the wagon on Pep. I know you're blacklisting her and are probably beyond emotionally compromised right now but if you can, just find it in yourself to give one last final contribution if you're town here. You never know, and if we aren't persuaded, which I highly doubt we will be at this point, we still have your final reads and thoughts that we can hopefully use as a base to find the remaining scum.
This... I do not like so much. It feels LAMIST. You seem to be taking on a mediator role, a voice of reason for the angry mob... And the way you express your opinions, your doubt about her alignment and your desire to find scum does not feel genuine to me. As though you are simply going by rote, making surface level statements that I do not feel that you truly believe. The kind of language I get from politicians. And why do you seem to be speaking as if mastina is about to be lynched? I do not understand this post.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #13) » Sun May 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2244, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2238, Priscila wrote:Who is the vig? Do we have other claims also?
no vig claims. no claims at all really. Tywin is a day vig, but used the shot already day 1 as RC.

If you want to catch up in a TLDR way. Just iso Mastina, she just caught up and her posts have details that wont take too long
Thank you.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #14) » Sun May 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2245, mastina wrote:
In post 2237, Priscila wrote:Why is Tywin scum?
In post 2196, mastina wrote:For Tywin: Just iso me. Control-F Radiant. Then control-F Tywin.

It'll save you a lot of time. Literally just hit a button. (I've customized the search a little so that you should see Tywin's name in pink.)
116 instances where I lay out reasons for Tywin to be scum. I'd rather not quote them all in a single post but I will if necessary.
Yes, I saw that now. Thank you. I'll get to it in my catch up.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #15) » Sun May 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2247, Almost50 wrote:@Priscila: Read his ROLE CARD ;)

And apparently, NO. Scum partners do not necessarily get "identical" roles.

This begs the question of: What have you been reading since you replaced in?
So far, just the start of the day, from page 85 onwards. And following some links to previous pages. I'll start reading the game from page one once I am current here.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #16) » Sun May 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2248, mastina wrote:
In post 2238, Priscila wrote:
In post 2102, Chickadee wrote:I stated intent yesterday, and most people, myself included, are just waiting on day to end, so
This is a somewhat scummy hammer... You have given your reasons, it is perfectly justified, but where is the emotion? Where is the sense of exasperation, if you want things to happen but nothing is happening, or where is the hope that you are hammering scum and fear that you are hammering town? OK, I don't know the context, so my view is narrow, but from the assumptions I can make, I am looking at this askance.
Hi I know this might be crazy but be my mason buddy.
Well, from what I've read I want to say a big yes... but everything from me is provisional until I have caught up.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #17) » Sun May 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2266, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hi Priscilla :)

I decided to take a step back and not play because I felt it was more beneficial to town to let mastina catch up because she was on the danger of being lynched for Tywin's silly push. I sort of feel the same way about you because you're a replacement and fresh eyes are always good.
Hello. OK, I have to read the game to know anything.
In post 2267, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I worded this poorly.

It was meant to ask Ty if he had any rebuttal to mastina's case against him. I was essentially reaching out to him on the off chance he's town here to give us one last hurrah before he is inevitably lynched.
Thank you, that makes more sense now, in that case sorry to misread your post.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #18) » Tue May 30, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2314, mastina wrote:Right now, Priscilla is going through what I went through--and I want to give her the time to catch up.
Thank you. I have a little time this morning that I can put to good use. I guess my catch up will be easier now because I have many less players to sort... Let's see how far I can get. (I find that I
tend
to start slow, and pick up speed as I get deeper into the game. But other times I don't find anything much to comment about early, and later get bogged down by a pile of difficult to articulate feelings. It will probably take me some time to get a feel for the rhythm of the game and the personalities, also. Some games I just really meld with, and reading and feeling the thread and the players comes easily. Other times, I feel disconnected, and everything feels like loose ends that I cannot do anything with. So far, from catching up on just today, I am hopeful that this will be one of the good times!)

And you are right. These deadlines are
very
comfy. (The transition from blitz to slow game weirds me out.)
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #19) » Tue May 30, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Priscila »

-> -> : This sequence bothers me, first with the naked omgus (this feels like a nervous vote, trying to replicate a casual omgus perhaps? But there is nothing else here besides the vote, it seems strangely vacant...), then the comment of "retaliation" - I do not understand this, she is trying to make a joke that she is retaliating? - and the immediate second take quizzing Nero on his nitpick (with a nitpick of her own, incidentally). It feels like... empty hostility. Even worse, a performance (and not a "wrestling" performance, a performance where she uses "wrestling" as a cover). It is minor, for sure, just one post, but these for me are fundamentally scum traits, especially so early when the game is really a clean slate, I think.

Contrast this with . Or , too. But 26 is enough. There is no sense here for me of self-consciousness, of performance, of expending effort for a simple task (player interaction, not scumhunting). She is simply speaking her thoughts - messily, but it doesn't matter - as they form.

And to finish that thought, we have ... which, for me, solidifies my suspicions about her attitude. She is too... severe, somehow. For rvs. But hm, no, it goes deeper than that, I think. She is also trying to placate Chara, it feels like. Suddenly feeling uncomfortable out there, and wanting to avoid further confrontation. Worried about her image. Why does she unvote? She has given up any serious attempt to sort Chara, I think.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #20) » Tue May 30, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 57, PeregrineV wrote:Mastina will be judged once she actually comes in, but it will only be based on her posts here, so we'll see.

Townblocs are fine, but that does not excuse people from actually scumhunting.
I like this post, for some reason. Keeping people accountable? No nonsense?
In post 58, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 56, Titus wrote:Thoughts on Chickadee's entry here?
I like her can-do spirit!

Otherwise, nothing that says scum.

Did she post in the pre-game thing?
Relaxed. At ease. Cheerful. Not trying to make a big deal out of things, but not in a coasting, scummy way. Not performed. It feels genuine. Although, the question about "the pre-game thing" is a tad odd, when I think about it. It would seem rather obvious to me that she would for sure have posted? Speaking of which, why was Peregrine not a part of it? Did he come too late? I wish I could have seen what happened in there.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #21) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 60, Titus wrote:Maybe this is the PT clouding my judgment but I see no can do spirit. I see a blatant omgus with a retraction when called out after saying she'd do stuff in the ring.

So yes, she did post in the ring if that wasn't clear by my last post.
Not exactly relevant, because Titus is dead, but... this is the same kind of empty hostility that I am talking about. What I think often comes from scum in place of strength of argumentation. And also performed. Because it is almost as though Titus is trying to appear innocent through aggression. Establish a presence.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #22) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 66, Chickadee wrote:
In post 35, Not Chara wrote:vote someone in the ring, Nero. :P

goodbye Kanye. we hardly knew ye.

Chickadee: so it was just for fun?
Yea, ir didn't mean anything.
Exactly. But that's my issue!
In post 66, Chickadee wrote:Apparently something about a jokey post I made there. And Mastina may or may not be town.

Most of the reason I didn't take the locker room seriously, is because we can't really go back and look at it until we're out of the game. And it really was mostly just spam.

As for my entrance here, we're wrestlers. Come on....
Not only are you trying to make your own content not mean anything... you are trying to make everyone's content not mean anything, I feel.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (isolation #23) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 68, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 65, Not Chara wrote:stating L-1 isn't 'i don't want Chickadee lynched', it's protocol to avoid accidental hammers.
Purposeful hammer or accidental hammer, she would still be lynched. Pointing it out seems to indicate you do not want it.
Hm. I feel that informing of L-1 is good to happen regardless of whether you are in favor of the lynch? (Also, don't forget, seeing how others respond to wagons can be quite a good sorting tool, no?) Basically though, I think that taking issue with this is potentially a little nitpicky and probably not going to lead anywhere useful.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #24) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 98, Leonshade wrote:
@Titus:
Why did you "mildly TR" me noticing your joke?

Chickadee's the best wagon at the moment, I didn't like her reaction to the early wagon. She seemed more interested in placating the wagon on her than figuring out the people on it.

I don't like PV questioning Chara about pointing out L-1, it's a common practice and PV should know that. Not wanting an accidental lynch =/= not wanting a lynch.
Everyone seeing the same things as me! Now I feel a little silly for going on about it.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #25) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 104, Chickadee wrote:
In post 98, Leonshade wrote:(snip)

Why wouldn't I be? With so few people in the ring it doesn't take much to get a majority.

There's a good chance there's already scum in the ring, but there's also still a pretty big chunk of players on even in here yet. Scum is probably sitting back laughing, because they get to lurk until they're called.
Odd attempt to deflect with a narrative about lurking scum?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #26) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 117, MathBlade wrote:Damn chickadee is bleeding Town.

VOTE: Titus

Explain.
Partner?

And now I am running back to Nero's iso... and re-looking at , is this a subtle distancing vote? Did Nero feel that voting Chara there would tie him to Chickadee somehow? I am also now noticing that Nero did not really pick at anything Chickadee did...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #27) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Priscila »

-> - : Strong sense of acccountability, pressing for answers in a way that is not tame but also does not allow itself to be ignored. The drive to gamesolve. And yet, also relaxed. Speaking his mind. Poking at what it strikes him to poke at, and not exaggerating in order to seem busier than he is.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #28) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Skimmed and want to lynch in:

{Fart, Gamma, Gerry}
In post 270, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Someone talk to me about Superfly (Not Chara) first, is this their town game?
This... does not feel like a great pair of posts. There is something lacking here, something I explicitly noticed in Leonshade's posts, for comparison - the drive to gamesolve. I don't feel it at all here. Your lynch pool just kind of... sits there. It doesn't say anything. It doesn't push anything. It is the bare minimum. And the question about Chara? It feels like an excuse. As though you are saying "here I am, wanting to interact, wanting to sort." But not actually doing those things.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #29) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 274, gerryoat wrote:I dont understand how some of you have so many reads right now, i feel like most people arent even taking this serious yet.
For myself, I tend to get reads pretty quickly, I guess because... 48 hour deadlines. Even from things other people would call null. But I get what you are saying here. And unless I am feeling very lazy (or bad tempered), I tend not to express my reads until they are well-formed and I can really examine my reasoning for them. Which is why I have a tendency to write large cases... that I never publish. Because after writing them out, I sometimes just don't feel good about them. And that is how I develop my reads. It is a good system for me - I know when I make a case on a townread and I don't feel good about that case... I am probably forcing the read where it does not belong. So maybe they are scum. Or maybe I am just being premature and need to slot them as null until I have seen more, then have another go at it.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #30) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 286, McMenno wrote:I was scumreading mathblade back in the lockerroom

hey chickadickadee how do we know you are not just different mafias
This post earns a... question mark? I don't know why that is my reaction though? Maybe because the second sentence seems totally unrelated to the first?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #31) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 326, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn't like Fart's . I have a pretty good idea of who his main is and I don't think as town he quickly claims he isn't a day cop like that there. Read like scum who didn't want to get into an argument with Math.

Gerry's roleplaying feels the most forced to me.

Gamma for his play in the locker room. His belief that Mastina slipped is based on another belief that she showed signs of believing that Grey wasn't a NPC. However, if you look at her ISO in the locker room, there is nothing that points to Mastina geninuelly believing Grey was an actual player in the game.
In post 273, gerryoat wrote:
In post 269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Skimmed and want to lynch in:

{Fart, Gamma, Gerry}
u shouldnt
Why?
I like the point about Fart. It was something that stuck out to me a little as I passed it. But again, I do not feel that you have done much with it. There is still that absence of any real push that I would expect if you were genuinely out to hunt, if your wincon
depended
on you hunting. The reasons are there, and they aren't
bad
... but they are not compelling, either. I do not feel that you are truly invested in these reads. And the "Why?"? Does this question actually accomplish anything? I do not feel so.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #32) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 346, Almost50 wrote:
In post 341, gerryoat wrote:am i the only one who finds it hilarious that when Titus and Math are is the same game they just tunnel each other lol
Ok, this actually reminded me of why Narna fakevigged me in the Locker room. It was right after I said I would be skimming on the ring with all the Titus vs Nero & RC vs Math duels, and then said it could be called a tag-team fight between Nero+Math vs Titus+RC.
Oh god, I like this. If there was a third sentence there, to give that thought direction, I think I might even love it. Investment in your read, to the extent that your memory is triggered by something unrelated, this is very villagery behavior for me.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #33) » Tue May 30, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 350, Almost50 wrote:
In post 347, Not Chara wrote:what was your reaction to the dayvig like?
LUV is here, so he can describe it for you.

I was actually more concerned about the phrasing of Narna's negative emotions that the vig shot itself. Things like "I hate you" and "you're the most uninteresting player on the whole site" come to mind. I believe I said I "could" report the incident as bringing in out-of-game influence, but won't. I didn't know I was hated that much.
Oh... or perhaps there was a little more to that than just a read.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #34) » Tue May 30, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 357, Chickadee wrote:Sheeping LUV

VOTE: Fart

I already didn't really like Fart's content. They just show up and post without contributing much. And I feel there's plenty to contribute to so far.
This is a somewhat scummy sheep, I think. There is no "I townread you, you have convinced me." Instead, she sheeps, then also pushes with her own reasons. She is trying to justify her sheep, I think, to make it seem more legitimate. It's not a real sheep. LUV is... a kind of cover, I think? Nevermind that Chickadee herself has not really contributed much herself yet.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #35) » Tue May 30, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 374, PeregrineV wrote:I think Titus is town this game.

I think MariA is town, because she's the ROCK. Yes, it's flavor based, sue me.

I think Narna is scum because fake faking in the preg-game thread? Trying too hard.

Vote: Fart
This... should be a joke post, I think? But it seems to be serious?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (isolation #36) » Tue May 30, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Priscila »

-> -> : Contrast this to LUV's "Why?" and it feels clear to me that gerry is distinctly more interested in solving the game. These questions actually have drive to them, they exist for a purpose. They are not just blank queries. And there is a sense of disbelief there, too, that feels to me like something that would come from an uninformed perspective much more than an informed one.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #37) » Tue May 30, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Priscila »

-> : Solid content from Leonshade, leveraging his experience with these players to gain a nuanced understanding of their motives that would not be available to others, and not holding back on expressing his stance based on that at all - he is pressing for answers, still. I very much like the desire to hunt that I feel in these posts, none of these are just "justifications," I think - you can see the work that he has done behind the scenes to reach his reads.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #38) » Tue May 30, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 578, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 572, Almost50 wrote:(snip)
(snip)

As for me, we should lynch him and get the 'is he/is he not' distraction out of the way.
Hm. Both of these posts are good posts... in a way. And yet, both avoid really taking any strong stance at all. They seem to have plenty to say, but few opinions that they would like to assert (Dodge takes a stance in the final line of his post, but it is weakly expressed, it is more of a side-note to the post, I feel, rather than what the post is oriented around... it lacks the direction that is usually a staple of good posting). There is nothing much to do in this case (since they
are
dealing with a lyncher claim, after all) but to note it and move on, I suppose. But I am not particularly thrilled by the response?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #39) » Tue May 30, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Priscila »

OK, I am through page 30... Hopefully I can continue tomorrow. Sorry for being slow. Current reads look something like,

Mastina
Leonshade
Dodgethesaint
Gerry
Mariar
Almost50
Peregrine
Majiffy
Mcmenno
Lil uzi vert
Chickadee
Tywin

...But I don't really have a functional read on Majiffy or Mcmenno right now, and the others are relatively shaky.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2368, McMenno wrote:can you explain your leonshade townread for me? I think he's scum this game
Why do you think he is scum? I talked about it here and here. So far for me, he feels too interested in solving the game, and in places where it isn't really necessary. The way he phrases his questions - I feel that he has concerns that he
needs
answered. Urgency? There is no performance. He does not seem to care about making enemies, either, and I feel his stances have a nuance that would not be there if he had not been actively thinking about the game and solving behind the scenes. That is one of the most distinguishing villager traits for me - signs of hunting that have not been explicitly expressed. But that is just from... 6? 8? of his posts. I need to finish reading the game.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2378, Almost50 wrote:I think I want this game to be over with.

Intent to hammer
Would you minding waiting a little longer? I don't want to stall the game but I am here now and I can do some more catch up.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2383, mastina wrote:I swear to god if I wasn't in this game I'd be calling you a mastina alt; have people made that mention of you before because dammit I swear you're just.
Me
I want to say... probably prematurely... I haven't read your catch up yet... but yes, for sure let's be mason buds! Hehe.
In post 2384, mastina wrote:You explain it in the same way I do. You use the same thought process, you have the same experience, you convey it with the same level of quirkiness and yet I think people might actually understand you better than they do me. Or maybe not, hard to say, but if nobody else at least *I* do because this is just not shit you can make up; this is something that you just. You know. Just off of having lived through it yourself.
I have noticed that too. I somehow felt very quickly that we were on the same page, right after I subbed in, even though I had not read the game, or more than a fraction of your posts. It's really great to find someone in a game like that. But, about the similarities, I notice that you have an interesting way of... telling a story with your posts, that I think I do not have. I find myself reading your posts twice over each time at least, just for enjoyment.
In post 2383, mastina wrote:Hot damn you're like a me who is BETTER than me.
*blush* Let's not make it a contest...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2385, mastina wrote:I'm blushing like an idiot at Priscilla and not really forming real proper explanations here.
Haha please you are making me blush.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2386, Chickadee wrote:Piscila, have you looked at the flips yet? I think it will save you a lot of time and effort.
Yes, I read the mod iso, but what do you mean? I don't think I have been going over posts from dead people, have I? It is hard to keep a track of the flavor names, though. I have to keep cross-checking...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 879, MariaR wrote:Can you tell me what about the game is lined up I don't really understand.
Also Tywin I'll wait for your catch up don't worry friendo.
Something interesting I am noticing about Mariar, is that I do not feel I have much to say about her posts. But not because I do not think there is much to them. There is. It's just... all beneath the surface. I do not know how to put it. There is so much... life... to them. The things she is posting, it all reads so genuine, I do not believe I could find pretense if I tried. She is simply speaking her mind casually, as she feels she wants to. She is doing totally her own thing. And her comment here to Tywin could be phrased any way she wanted to seem to take a stance towards Tywin, either to discredit him in some way, or to placate him, or anything. Instead, she simply speaks to him, and does not seem to worry about anything. There is a kind of focus in her play, I think, that is somehow paradoxical, because she is also completely at ease, with no weight on her mind. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I find it difficult to believe that scum could successfully fake this attitude, across both tone and content, while also gamesolving - and I feel that Mariar is gamesolving.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Priscila »

-> -> : Where is the drive to solve the game here? I cannot find it. I have never personally experienced distraction from a confirmed scum. This, for me, is the same attitude that you must quick lynch guilties. The example of bins defending mastina is mentioned, but when have you done anything to analyze that interaction? You mention it passively, as if mentioning makes it seem that you have thought about it - but how can I believe you have thought about it if you do not show me anything from that? It is day 2, and if I remember correctly it was a scum lynch, so why are you bored? Now you just have a confirmed scum, and your mind is not racing with possibilities? I do not feel this is a hunting mindset.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Priscila »

Oh yes, the day ended from the daykill.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 978, DodgeTheSaint wrote:You're really obsessed with me Tywin, so let's talk it out.

(snip)
On the one hand, I like this post, because it calls attention to itself, and there is emotion there. On the other hand, I know that this post is somewhat easily faked, and that making this post is potentially optimal play as scum. And I cannot help but notice the subtle discrediting laced throughout the post. Still, I do feel that this post, with its display of emotion, from the timing of it, and most strongly by the way that it
does
also, I think, express, through its frustration (which makes me think the discrediting may have not been intentional or malicious), a desire for communication, is more likely to come from town.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Priscila »

984 -> 988 -> 990 -> 991: I sat thinking about these posts for a while, going back and forth between them because something felt wrong about them and I could not put my finger on what it was. Then I felt what it might be. Unlike the last Dodge post I quoted, these few posts, I feel, shut down conversation. His thread presence is forceful, but it does not feel so much like honest engagement with these players. It somewhat feels as though he is posting to push his agenda, rather than to hunt and discuss and solve - as though he has the answers, and is writing the pieces to fit. It feels a little like a performance.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Priscila »

: This makes me feel better about gerryoat. I felt that kmd's posts were a little convincing earlier, but this is a good, assertive response.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Priscila »

: Perhaps this style of posting is actually just personality? Authoritative? Heavily rhetorical, maybe a little too closed off to conversation, but not necessarily a performance?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 1447, PeregrineV wrote:Keep on keeping on. Back later. Maybe this weekend, maybe Monday
I am beginning to wonder about this slot...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Priscila »

: I have been getting worried about Majiffy, because he seems to have been doing nothing very much at all, but posts like this... I like. Tentatively, but I like it. This feels like a town post, trimmed of all fat, cutting straight to the points that he wants to get across and not trying to play at politics.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Priscila »

-> -> : Solid content from Majiffy - more of the same posting that I just highlighted. Clear and straight-forward in his address, not stretching or exaggerating content, not speaking from the sides of his mouth, but responding directly to relevant content in the game in a way that I feel carries no ulterior motives and does not contribute noise or distraction to the thread. It is very clean.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 1545, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1544, massive wrote:Tywin is not my partner. There, I cleared that right up for you.
Thank you. So, do you agree Tywin is very likely Town here?
So I have a few issues at this point with Almost50. He has expressed a strong townread of Tywin ever since the daykill (I did not agree with his interpretation, but that is not strictly relevant I think). And for most of the game, I have not felt that he is scumhunting. So many of his posts are about game theory, setup spec, meta and such things that are all only really relevant in a secondary sense to the game. I do not feel that this slot is interested in driving content at all. And now he has declared intent to hammer of his townread, and I have not seen him defend Tywin at all today... Maybe something will happen to change his mind about Tywin that I have not read yet, but... this makes me very uneasy, combined with what I feel is a lack of hunting and actively engaging with other players from Almost50.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 1747, Almost50 wrote:I said I was giving her ONE more chance, and she has just exhausted that chance.

VOTE: Mastina

And I really don't get you guys. ONE content-less move from her and you all are jumping off her wagon like rats off a sinking ship?? Tywin said it best. Mastina will NEVER be available for this game.

And it's against her rules to read at night?? When she hasn't been reading anything ever?? And she says she would replace out and then doesn't, and you are OK with that?? Like, Holly Gennaro McClane!!! Duh!

Let me ask you this: If >I< was doing it, would you have let me be the way you do her?? WOULD YOU? What if Titus was doing that? If they are lynchers on each other then I say give Titus the win and get it over with. She earned it just by being IN the game.

That said, let's find out if this is indeed the case. VOTE MASTINA PLEASE!
I am not really reading this as very much different to Tywin's argument for why she is scum. Perhaps worse, in a way, because Tywin is doing it despite it being clear that she is now present and giving content... whereas you are trying to lynch her before she has a chance to get a foothold in the game. Tell me, what is the town motivation for pushing for this lynch? I cannot find any at all. There is not even an argument for why she is scum here.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Priscila »

Now I am through page 70 and I am feeling a little better with my reads. I think I will have to go through iso's and feel out some interactions once I catch up fully to properly consolidate, but this feels like an improvement. For now I am out of time.

Mastina
Mariar
Leonshade
Majiffy
Dodgethesaint
Gerry
Almost50
Mcmenno
Peregrinev
Tywin
Lil uzi vert
Chickadee
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Priscila »

Meh. I am sad that Massive died... I wish I had been able to get his read of Peregrine.

I feel a little burned out by mafia right now so I think I am going to use VLA for a few days, sorry.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Priscila »

I am back from VLA! I feel a bit flat right now (I did not sleep well, that might be why) so I think I will just start my catch up from page 70 again, and get to today's posts when I reach that far, instead of going back and forth.

But I want to comment on one thing first, from yesterday.
In post 2418, Almost50 wrote:OK, I think I'll take you on your offer then.

VOTE: Tywin

This hammer serves more than one point:

1- I don't appreciate your threat at me. I was the one who defended you the most, and if you ARE Town this should have been obvious.
2- I'm bored and feel the day is dragging way too long.
3- I have a good chance of being your Venge kill target, so I can move to the dead thread and ask Kuroi what the heck was he thinking here, as I don't think Town had a chance AT ALL.
4- (and this one is the icing on the cake): It will piss off Majiffy.

So, bring it on, champ. No hard feelings and no regrets.
I am not going to mince words with this. This hammer is about Almost50 and Almost50's agenda. This is not about anyone else, not even Tywin. This is also Almost50 hammering his townread. I am expecting to see some defending of Tywin during the last 30 or so pages of my catchup because I have not seen any so far.

I can see that Chickadee is at L-1 and I would please ask that I have some time to finally catch up. I want to finish the last leg now, in the next few hours, before the end of this dayphase, and I would really really appreciate it if there is not a hammer before that.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1796, mastina wrote:
In post 307, McMenno wrote:nevermind I'm tired
VOTE: mathblade
It's a bit early to say this, but McMenno
might
be scum here.
Is this because you don't like something about this particular behavior from him or because of his lack of engagement?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1808, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I hope the added color will make you stop and think for a moment.
I know you are talking to mastina but... the bright color hurts my eyes. I don't want to read it at all!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1815, mastina wrote:
In post 638, Almost50 wrote:But hold on! If we have several Mafia teams, why the heck do we have only one kill??
You know.
I realize this would be ridiculously easy to fake as a slip, but.
I actually buy this.

I mean.
My faith in this isn't 100%-Almost50-is-now-my-strongest-townread, buying it.

But.

I actually believe this was a genuine, honest-to-goodness, townslip.
At the very least, it'd give Almost50 a fair amount of leeway.
I do not think I agree. If it had been said another way, if he had added that snippet of 638 in another post immediately afterwards,
maybe
I would think it was real townslip? But the way it is written there and the tone of the post (it seems a little stiff, disjointed, therefore suggesting not a natural flow of thoughts) I think it is more likely to be faked. The way he asks the question there, I don't get the feeling that he is really looking for an answer. The question seems like it is posed really without an objective, and there are no other signs that he is actively thinking about what this could mean in his post. This is also
after
Bins' flip, and I cannot believe that he would not read that. So no, I do not think that it is a real townslip.

Whether he is faking it as town or as scum... Well, he also goes from asking whether or not people think there is a fourth team in 638 to expressing a very different stance with some pretty thoroughly reasoned ideas about the setup, in the span of 7 pages (which were made over 19 hours, during which time he did not post anything). I reread those pages and there is only a small amount of discussion about it, but I am also noticing this from Leonshade, which he never acknowledged. If I give him the benefit of the doubt, and tell myself that he decided to educate himself about the setup and carefully think it over? Then yes, he is probably faking it as town. But I think I have to make many more assumptions to reach that conclusion, and what I am seeing in his iso... a lack of scumhunting and gamesolving, appeasing, soft-defending some players and not really pushing anything, heavy focus on theory and setup spec (I do not view this as gamesolving under the circumstances)... it does not give me much faith in making those assumptions.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1817, mastina wrote:And I really want to work together more, coordinating with you on who to lynch because I think between you and I we can nail most of the scum. There might be an Almost50 who slips through the cracks. But I think we can still get MOST of them by overlapping our reads and reasons.
God, I feel great reading this after delving into Almost50's townslip for the past 30+ minutes. Nobody is slipping through the cracks here, let's do this!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Priscila »

+ : There is not a lot in these two posts, but the sentiment they express I think displays the same kind of town mentality that I see sprinkled throughout gerry's iso. I always feel that town are excited at the idea of recognising each other, they want to motivate each other, and when they see effort being made to gamesolve then the instinctive response is positive, energetic. Which is really what I see here from gerryoat, along with a dash of sarcastic incredulity that Titus cannot see what he sees.

And contrast that with,
In post 1858, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh*

Not 100%, but -at least- she's delivering, so I'm mildly content.

VOTE: Pepto
Where Almost50 just... begrudgingly moves his vote off her, and agrees to go with the tide. I'm also reminded of the way that Almost50 cut short the day yesterday when I was soon to finish my catchup, and others were saying to wait. Which for me... just shows again that he does not care so much about the town wincon.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Priscila »

-> -> : And this just an even stronger response to her catchup. Not an emotional response (I am getting the feeling that Leonshade is not a highly emotional player), but a strongly analytical response, and a response that betrays the same sympathies - he reacts to her gamesolving instinctively with gamesolving of his own. He seems almost relieved that she is no longer a sinking ship, so to speak, that the distraction of lurking mastina can be replaced with hunting for scum lynches.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1948, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Please. I want a Mastina that's in the present, not constantly stuck in the past. Real time interaction is more important here.
OK but I do not understand why you need mastina to be caught up to interact with other players... this just feels like an excuse for not doing things?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2051, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:People keep posting and I just want to respond to all of Mastina's concerns at once :(
I do not remember you responding to any, though... I mean, not substantively. Which I am pretty sure is her main concern. It is certainly mine...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Priscila »

Oh my god! I am right back to where I began!

There is something ironic here but I probably will just not elaborate because... it is never nice to be lynched.

But now I can skip to the start of today!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2430, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2428, mastina wrote:VOTE: Chickadee.
More to come later.
Hold your horses for a couple of days, will you? Chicka's too obvious a lynch for today, but she's willing to interact still, so let me try to get a peak into her head here.
What gives you the impression that she is willing to interact still? She has been heavily scumread for two or three days now and she has done really nothing at all.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2450, Leonshade wrote:My strategy with reading McMenno is to keep him at null until I townread something of his, and if he doesn't do that, he's scum.
I think we are probably past that point now.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2455, gerryoat wrote:it makes me think it's chickadee or maria. or maybe someone didnt want priscila to have a clear to talk to basically for her reads.
I was a little frustrated by the kill for that reason, yes. But, I do not think that scum are so concerned about me that they would kill someone just for this. If anything, the kill would suggest that Peregrine might be scum.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2469, Almost50 wrote:Chicka's NOT my vote target of the day.
Who
is
your vote target of the day, then? Sorry but I really do not understand these reasons at all. This feels so much like an excuse to not vote for her rather than a genuine conviction about her alignment... and the way that you have made this post does not feel to me like you are actually interested in defending her or in showing that your read is good, only in justifying your lack of a vote.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2500, PeregrineV wrote:No time to read - regular work.

Anyone have any cases that can be read quickly?
Iso me and search for Almost50.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2509, mastina wrote:Pretty much the only read there that I really don't agree with is the strength behind your Dodge townread. Leon's a little bit higher than I'd put him, but not too terribly much. We really do need to work together once you're fully caught up (well both of us are fully caught up anyway), because that level of synergy is like.

We're talking first game with Ginngie good.
It just never happens except to people who I know are good and that will become fast friends with me. <3
You are looking at my first reads, but I do still think that Dodge is more likely town. Mainly due to his content on I think day four, which was most impressionable to me. My reads were kind of wonky there because I had some content from that day then I was doing the catchup so even though I had not really seen anything from Dodge in the catchup, what I had seen back in the present was strong...

I am loving this as well. <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2513, mastina wrote:Optimal play is for scum to shoot at scum.
And we want scum dead.
So we WANT them to shoot at each other. Shooting scum = not shooting town; shooting scum = less scum required to lynch. Yet it's still optimal play FOR them to shoot each other because shooting scum = less competition for the nightkill; shooting scum = greater control over the game; shooting scum = less randomness.
Haha, the first time I find myself wanting for scum to play optimally...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2517, MariaR wrote:I'd happily lynch LUV or MC or Jiffy all 3 of those lynchbes are a yes to me but still LUV ate zzz
Not Majiffy please.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2520, mastina wrote:Would totally love to hydra some time, too, if you'd be down for that. (I anticipate more free time once finals for college finish.)
YES.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2521, mastina wrote:
In post 2390, Priscila wrote:Haha please you are making me blush.
Would it make you feel better if you knew I had a significant other and was thus already taken?
:P
I really can't answer that.

In post 2521, mastina wrote:
(Would it then make you feel worse after me having said that for me to also mention that polyamory is a thing? :shifty: )
Eep. Let's... talk... after this game...
How am I supposed to concentrate now...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2522, MariaR wrote:I'm thoroughly enjoying this I am getting many giggles and smiles from these posts ^_^
Oh god this is so embarrassing. :oops:
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2523, Chickadee wrote:You've been after LUV this whole game. Why are you not making a bigger push there now. A few people have said they'll vote there, but no one actually is. Including you.
I almost don't want to comment. Because I can tell that you have given up, and I do not want to make this feel worse for you. But you should be making this push, if you want it to happen.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2526, mastina wrote:I want you to stay on this site for a very, very long time.
I want to play more games with you--a lot more games.
I want to work with you.
You are absolutely someone who is a good player and that I'd enjoy interacting with more.
I feel so much the same way. I love our synergy and I hope it sticks.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2558, Almost50 wrote:tl;dl: gerry >> Menno/PV
But you have not even voted for gerry... Majiffy was pushing this. You didn't engage with him. You didn't do anything. He gave up and you just said "still not voting Chickadee." How can you complain that people will not listen to you if you wilfully have no presence in the game, have not given any effort to talk to people or to get reads, have done really nothing at all to push the game anywhere?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2563, Majiffy wrote:I'm sorry to hear you rolled scum, Mastina

Almost I'm down for Gerry and LUV lynches but town is caught up on this 5-day chickadee lynch so let's get that out of the way and come back tomorrow without that distraction.

Also Mastinas gonna need top eventually.
I'm sorry, why is mastina scum?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2599, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah but I don't feel a sense of paranoia from you considering you seem hung up on the setup. Anyone can be scum and that rings more true given the setup. I think PoE here is lazy.

As for who killed massive, I really don't think that's a good use of time. His ISO really isn't enough to determine anything concrete and the fact that he had won like decades ago makes me think that trying to figure out who he seriously pushed and suspected is pointless.
Anyone can be scum, therefore poe is lazy? I do not understand you. Saying that there is no point to try to gamesolve, which is really what you are saying...
that
is lazy, no? I am confused that you are saying these things are not a good use of time but you are not using your time for much...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2617, mastina wrote:I'm pretty damn sure this is just you as town.
I don't get it. I have the opposite reaction... Why do you think this?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2621, mastina wrote:
In post 2478, Leonshade wrote:I think your tone is sincere.
This is probably the best description I can think of for my MariaR read (and also why I think Leonshade is town). MariaR just radiates an aura of genuineness. I don't see from her solid content. I don't see from her reads which are pushing strongly. I don't see from her the same strong town indicators I tend to look for. She doesn't have the drive of a typical town player...but she has ten times the heart of one. The passion, the emotion from her oozes town. I can't get inside her head because she gives almost nothing in terms of things TO get inside, but while I can't read her mind, what I can do is read her intention, and her intention behind her posting is always with energy and a drive I just don't think scum would do this game.

Actually. More precisely. I don't think scum COULD do it this game. It's not just that it's a bad idea. (It really really is a bad idea for the record.) It's that I just don't think it's physically possible for scum to maintain that mindset so consistently across the whole game. It's not easy to fake. I know there's not the content, the normal consistent level of posting which you'd normally read a player's consistent mindset off of. But there's still an aura, an energy, which never weakens, one which I cannot fathom coming from scum.
This. Yes. So exactly. I feel like I have tried to articulate precisely this and you just did it for me and it is like I am reading my mind own mind but... with more clarity. Fuck, I love this.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2623, MariaR wrote:awwww I'm blushing you're gonna make me cry what the hell. I HAVEN'T CRIED IN A MAFIA GAME BEFORE
Aww!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2624, mastina wrote:You've earned your rest. And I look forward to working with you when we both get caught up. <3
<3

I hope your maybe-sickness is a not-sickness...

Good luck on your closing stretch!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Priscila »

Wow. I am fully caught up. This feels amazing.

I still want to go over ISOs again just to connect those final disparate threads so that I can have a real sense of completeness with where my reads are at and get into things with mastina but... that can wait for now.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Priscila »

Vote: Almost50

You did not defend Tywin. Not in any real, substantial sense that I would call actively defending, doing anything that prevent him from being lynched. You presumably believe that Chickadee is town and yet this is what you are doing while she is getting lynched. I do not get the sense that you care about what happens in this game. Your reads are a hot mess and I am trying to find any kind of substantial solving or hunting in your iso but I just can't. Like none. I see slots like you and Lil uzi just coasting through without really pushing anything or responding to anything or talking to anyone and I cannot help but get the feeling that you just want to ride out the storm and hope for a win at the tail end of it all.

So just what are you doing here?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2654, gerryoat wrote:Give reads list
...That's all you have to say?

I don't feel like my reads have actually changed that much, but they've been strengthened in some parts and have shifted in others. For the most part I just feel really good with where I am right now across the board. There is a bit of hesistancy with Almost50 because of mastina's read so that is something that I am going to need to go over with her but for now this is where I would put myself.

Mastina
Mariar
Leonshade
Gerry
Majiffy
Dodgethesaint
Peregrinev
Mcmenno
Almost50
Lil uzi vert
Chickadee

I almost want to separate mastina and mariar from the rest of the list because of how strongly I feel about those reads but... I am pretty confident that the top four, maybe top five although there have been one or two comments from Majiffy that have given me question marks, just are not going to flip scum. Peregrine is pretty much null, I do not know that I have much of a choice there but to trust that others who are familiar with his meta can read him. Dodge... I think I need to interact with more once his power is back on and see him respond to my catch up before I can really feel good about that as a town read.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2658, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm saying people are being town read too easily and off of nothing. As a result, I'm scum read due to PoE.

I don't think trying to figure why someone who has already won and had no incentive to help either side died is a good use of time. If you think it is, please enlighten me.
You are scum to me because you have not been scumhunting or gamesolving. I think that not using all of the information we have at hand would be lazy and I do not see the point in ignoring things just because you cannot be completely sure about what it may mean or whether it may be relevant. Why else do we play mafia...?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2659, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Interesting that you're voting with me, Priscilla :lol:
Why are you voting Almost50? I wonder if he will do something if we get another vote or two...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2662, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:So I am scum to you because I've not given effort that doesn't meet your standard. Effort is NAI my friend.

What's the motivation for me blatantly not trying to solve the game?
I didn't mention effort. The scum motivation is that you want to avoid the night kill and coast to a win. If you can tell me what the town motivation is for not hunting and not solving then... sure, I will town read you!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2665, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2664, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Interesting you claimed to be caught up but missed that post. Tunneled much?
EBWOP.
Interesting, I was thinking that might be partners as well but I do not know that Almost50 would be so balantly bad in his interaction here if he was partners. Probably he would just bus, unless there is something in his role PM that prevents him from bussing.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2669, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:But wouldn't also trying to do that alert the suspicion of town and suspect me to a venge shot?
Maybe, maybe not. I doubt I would venge you. And if there was more noise in this game I am sure you would coast just fine and no one would notice much. People do not tend to venge just nullish reads or people who are acting lazy, they venge people who they feel strongly about. Nothing about your play makes anyone feel anything strongly about you, really.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2671, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The fact that you acknowledge I could be venged by town should tell you what you're scum reading me is NAI. I should be null for you.
What? I don't understand.

Your play is optimal for scum. Or nearly optimal, I guess, because you are probably being lynched soon. But everything you are doing just looks to me like survival, to avoid a night kill, to avoid upsetting anyone so that no one wants you dead. Even mariar is conflicted about lynching you just because of your ate.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2672, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think you're actually critically thinking about A50 though. I think you should focus there and work with me.
I mean, I do not really think your reason for voting Almost50 is that great. I didn't like how he responded to that, either, in fact I think his treatment of mastina all game has been pretty scummy, but there are other reasons why I think he is scum. If you want to go over his iso and case him, no one is stopping you. I am voting him. I want him lynched. I want to talk to mastina about her read on him. Join in if you like.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2677, Chickadee wrote:I was already voting there at the time of this comment and have made quite a few comments about LUV throughout the game. I've stated my suspicion on him. Try again.
are the only mentions I find in your iso. What I mean is that you have not been actively pushing him or trying to convince others. I don't think that putting your vote there and stating your read will do much if you do not really work to lynch him, that's all.

Why do you townread Almost50?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Priscila »

So sorry for my unexpected absence. Life is a bit rough at this moment, I have a fever headache and I am totally, physically, mentally, emotionally exhausted but I am here at least. I don't know if I can contribute much but I'll try.

Hi mastina <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2696, Chickadee wrote:Because A50 seems to be the only person not immediately coming in and seeing who everyone else has voted for. They're actually trying to get stuff done. They're looking at things people say.
Chickadee, this does not feel like a town read to me and I do not think these reasons are even accurate for the game. *sigh*
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2703, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: gerry
I am sorry, I do not quite have the ability to parse this right now, but I will come back to it when I am feel better.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2711, mastina wrote:It's possible JaeReed and I woulda started dating anyway but our experience as a hydra together is one of the reasons we ended up together since it got us talking to one another on a daily basis. <3
Aww!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2713, mastina wrote:Basically the same exact mindset.

"I'm taking out one of my voters".

To deter people from being on the lynch wagon.
To be honest, though, I really doubt that anyone actually feels this.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2716, mastina wrote:But I do think my reads ARE sheepable. Perfect? Probably not. But will cause a mislynch? I really don't think so.
Oh my god, there was your old readslist that I passed in my catch up and I read it and I was like, wow, this is beautiful, I can't describe that feeling, it was like so much satisfaction, because in the bottom of your readslist, all three flipped scum, and next was Chickadee and LUV... I was so happy when I found that post.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2718, mastina wrote:Eh, probably, I do have a slight domm side but in general I prefer being a bottom.
Hmmm...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2722, mastina wrote:Okay so eating chicken I can get.
Eating a falcon, I can see as a logical extension of that, because it's still a bird.
...But why the cannibalistic urge to lunch on LUV?
Hehe. That's kind of bad but it's funny, I like it.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2736, mastina wrote:And honestly. The sad part is. This is one of the main reasons I still think he's town.

An Almost50 who compromises for the "greater good" is an Almost50 I think of as scum.
An Almost50 who is selfish, self-centered, stubborn, pursuing his own agenda at the cost of everything else is the Almost50 I associate with being town.

There are elements of the former, thus why Almost50 is kept from being a top-tier townread.
But by and large I keep on consistently seeing overall the latter and I don't think he can fake that so convincingly as scum, nor do I think he is naturally going to be LIKE that as scum.
OK... Let's talk about this when I am feeling better, it seems like you know his meta so I want to respect your read. Maybe we can reach a middle point if nothing else. It looks like he has responded to the wagon on him at least, I need to read that.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2743, mastina wrote:I typically make a rule that's, "Partner creates the account/handles account settings, partner selects the game, I approve of these things" rule for hydra partners. Name the time, name the game, name the account, and I will play. <3
I can't wait :)
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 2744, mastina wrote:AAAAAAA WHAT DO I DO?!?
Flirt some more, silly. What else is a masonry good for?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Priscila »

Blergh I passed out half-way through a post. I should not be trying to play mafia right now. I have to come back
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Priscila »

Sorry I am really very unwell. I don't want to go VLA again so I might have to replace out but I really hope that I don't, that will be the last thing I do if I simply cannot give this game the respect it deserves in my play. I will see how I am feeling in a few days, hopefully I can recover quickly. For now I will try to post as best I can but everything is a fog, sorry if I don't make sense.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2762, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
Vote: Almost50

20 points to the player who sees why.
Well it can't be his chickadee townread right, you said you prefer not to vote for her today either. My first feelings about his recent activity are that his push is kind of useless and there is really no chance of it going through, also he does not seem to care about sorting gerry now and gerry is already active so it's not useful for that either... But why is he pushing that wagon if he knows it can't go through? I don't know.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2777, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Gerrygoat

Sheeping A50 until I get caught up.
This is really a bad post, Chickadee... I don't know what your Gerryoat read is but... this clearly shows that you have no reads (day six...), you have not been reading the thread, you just do not care about the game, simply because you thought you were going to be lynched. If this doesn't end any last townreads I don't know...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2791, mastina wrote:Alright, I'm here. (<3)
Commenting in a sec.
<3
Sorry that I have not been around, I have been desperately looking forward to getting together with you and sharing thoughts, even though it's out of my control I am really disappointed that my health has kept getting in the way for me. Hopefully I'll be better soon and we can finally talk properly.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2795, mastina wrote:I don't think I'm fucking up my math at any spot.
So I think we do win this game if there's four scum alive right now.

Meaning, just lynch Chickadee.
But, it's definitely still optimal for scum to nightkill scum, of course.

I do want to be able to talk to you still before deadline though, if that's possible. I very much do not want to make any assumptions since Massive died out of nowhere, and there are a lot of things I feel I would love to go over with you, while there's time. Maybe I can do it even though I'm unwell. My reads are in a good place, I think, for the most part, but I am not completely happy with them. I just wish we had a mason topic.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2835, Almost50 wrote:Hmmm.. I made the mistake if checking Kuroi's last VC and posting based on it!!! This is what happens when you can't sleep and decide to play Mafia with a hollow brain. :oops:
OK, did you also miss the part where she scumclaimed? Because I have about one-fourth of a brain right now, my body feels like it is on the deathbed, my head is a melted place, I can barely see through this fog of pain, and I
still
saw the scumclaim.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2836, Chickadee wrote:I know I joked about venging Maria, because like, I just really didn't give a fuck when that whole debacle was going on, but if I'm lynched today, Gerry is my biggest scum read and I'll be taking him with me.
And this does not sound at all like someone who is taking gerry with her. Like, there is simply no point in making this statement if you are town. You will venge gerry and it will just happen. But you are just making a show of it because you are scum.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2837, Majiffy wrote:You can say that but neither slot have flipped yet so it's just conjecture.
No... what...
In post 2805, gerryoat wrote:Can we just lynch chick. If she flips town she can shoot me. Deal?
I endorse this product and/or service.
Please do.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2843, mastina wrote:I'd say we're a little past 'future' at this point...... >;D
You're not... um... hm... I... uhh...

help... someone...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2857, Majiffy wrote:You know making arguments based on unflipped slots is utter trash. Don't be utter trash, mastina.
I'm sorry? Do I need to go back and talk about what mastina has done this game? Because I am trying to remember what you have done I do not remember much. So I wonder why you think you have room to speak like this.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2926 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2858, KuroiXHF wrote:Prodding Priscilla and Peregrine.
Oh, look, I'm famous.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2881, MariaR wrote:Where the fuck did my fire for this game go...hm

Gerry fight me
*gives fire*
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2882, gerryoat wrote:Mod can you speed up deadlines or something
Please I would prefer no.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2893, Chickadee wrote:Why would you want longer days? So it can continue to be like 5 or 6 people barely posting?
I don't know how much more fully I can reiterate how obviscum chickadee is. This question is like... why would you want to make love? So you can feel good for 5 or 6 hours and then stop? She just... doesn't get it.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2900, mastina wrote:
In post 2868, Priscila wrote:Hi mastina <3
Hello. <3
Lovely to have you back. <3
Lovely to be back. <3 I wish it was in better circumstances.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2906, mastina wrote:Is there one of Chickadee/LUV/McMenno/PeregrineV you think would be town?
If not, do you think there's six scum? (God I'd hope not though that'd still leave the question of who'd be the sixth.)
Maybe PeregrineV. He's prodded so hopefully he does something? I was thinking that maybe he could be town but you made a good point that he was aware of the gamestate, I don't know what to make of that right now. There was some points where I thought, well maybe there is a chance Mcmenno could be town, but... it was just fleeting. I feel LUV is quite obviscum but not Chickadee level obviscum, so not him for sure.
An easy middle ground we could reach is in lynching Chickadee.
Yes, I'm not voting there right now because I wanted to get things from Almost50, and now I'd like to use more of the deadline, but I am there.

(I like your new avatar, did you make it?)
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2907, mastina wrote:Technically you don't have to. Nothing says our current game together has to finish before we can play together in a different game. <3
That's true!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2909, mastina wrote:
In post 2879, Priscila wrote:Blergh I passed out half-way through a post. I should not be trying to play mafia right now. I have to come back
Oh my gosh you're like a mafia playstyle soulmate to me.

Jae is my soulmate outside of games (<3 Jae) but dang girl do you know how to be me inside of games.
That makes me smile. :]
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2910, mastina wrote:Yeaaah no.

I like my time.

Gives all the better time for flirting. <3
Mhm.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2913, mastina wrote:Please stay. <3

You are a light in this game.

You bring it joy no other player could. <3
Thank you <3 I will do my best.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2925, mastina wrote:Oh.
Whoops.
Too much.

I can get a little overenergetic at times. Let me know when you want some more then. :twisted:
No please, I did not mean it like that, I was just shy. Flirting is fun! It's especially helpful right now.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Priscila »

OK, PeregrineV is still not here...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Priscila »

How long are you here mastina?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2949, mastina wrote:(I am however multitasking so my responses have been a bit delayed but I can make this thread my top priority if you want. <3)
No, it's OK. I was asking just to know how to balance my schedule for right now. I am looking at PeregrineV at the moment and I have to go back and read some walls that I couldn't read yesterday.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Priscila »

PeregrineV:
Spoiler:
In post 64, PeregrineV wrote:So what happened in the pre-game that made both you and Titus vote her in the main game?

Nero was pretty clear why he thought Titus was scummy, but I'm not so clear on why Chickadee was.
This feels fake scumhunting to me, he just asks questions to make it seem like he is trying to sort players.
In post 68, PeregrineV wrote:(snip)
And this one, it's like he is using their arguments, not even his own, to again give an appearance of scumhunting, really it's just commentary.
In post 73, PeregrineV wrote:I guess my main point with the L-1 comment is that if you don't want an accidental lynch, why not unvote yourself?

Esp. at this point in the game. It's not like deadline voting where a no-lynch might happen.

As for the rest, I get it, but I also want to make sure your still in the ring to be beat up upon.
This is really inane, it's always this kind of thing that scum go after so they seem like they are scumhunting, but it's only noise.
In post 390, PeregrineV wrote: (among which is admitting possible error in scumreading you, Scum Titus does not leave leeway for town-Nero when a death tunnel is easier and easier to play)
This feels like a reason that makes sense on the surface but it's so abstract that it's meaningless, so there's no risk about it and he can give a town read without locking himself down into any real position.
In post 1576, PeregrineV wrote:A) Lots of work to be ignored. Unless you are seriously asking me for my opinion with intent to read and evaluate.
B) Probably will, more reading to do first.
This is just a cop-out.
In post 1578, PeregrineV wrote:(snip)
These reasons are so weak and he just ignores the question about who he wants to wagon.
In post 1581, PeregrineV wrote:Probably start with - (of his).

As for the second part, because if they are scumhunting scum, then their goal is also finding scum.

It's a bonus if they shoot each other.

Plus the dayvig thing. Don't see one scumteam getting that and not the other. Really points to it being town role.
This is scum posting - the logic works, the reasoning is fine, but it is adhoc and picked selectively to fit his read. And the rest is just words.
In post 1584, PeregrineV wrote: and for example. , sheep, but with a reason, , etc.

Her whole ISO looks pretty town.

Her one defense was of Math, who has already flipped buddy with Nero.
Town case on Chickadee that is just really... lifeless. I don't even want to talk about it, it's so miserably vacant.
In post 1587, PeregrineV wrote:I have. But, he's pinging me town right now. Yes, trashgposting, but still giving reads.

Have any other ones?
There is no conviction at all... and no sign that he has really put any work into that read.
In post 1593, PeregrineV wrote:(snip)
*background noise*

So, I don't think PeregrineV is town at all. I didn't even put much effort into this because as soon as I began going through his iso it felt quite obvious to me. I don't think we should take him out of the scumpile for sure.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2951, mastina wrote:I'm online more often than not, now that school's finished.
I can give more precise timeframes if you'd like though. <3
Oh my god, I forgot! Congratulations, how did you go? It must feel good now. Precise timeframes are always nice, but I think it's too personal for public so, don't worry about that.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2952, MariaR wrote:I'm here too you know ;~:
Hi mariar :]
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 2954, MariaR wrote:YAY! I think Pere is town because a bit ago I asked why he wasn't posting and he said along the lines of "No one would read what I said anyway" It felt like town who was just meh and acted like they were disrespected it doesn't feel like scum to me
I don't see it in his iso, could you help me find the post?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Priscila »

<3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (isolation #141) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Priscila »

OK, I really need to rest.

I am a night owl too, by the way. Let's go over Almost50 next.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Priscila »

OK I think we just win now. I feel pretty vindicated that Almost50 was scum.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3099, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm town.

I'll venge one of Gerry/Gin/Maria if you guys insist though.
Please don't venge gerry or mariar.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3105, mastina wrote:
Priscilla came riding in,
She's the mighty one set to win.
MariaR is poised to strike,
She's someone everyone likes.
gerryout is around to assist,
For he's found himself among the best.
Leonshade looks mighty fine,
He's a pretty swell guy.

And they're joined by mastina,
Whose job it is to have fun.
"We dominated all opposition,
We're the best that's ever been."
Haha wow. <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3106, mastina wrote:I've put a metric fuckload of effort into winning this game.

I want my town win, dammit.

It's been robbed from me for HOW MANY GAMES in a row so just fucking let me win, m'kay?
Mastina you are amazing this game. You did everything since three days ago.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3158, mastina wrote:I not only owe you an apology, but also one to Majiffy, since he was also just scum.
Yes, I was going to say that, you don't have to feel disappointed in him now.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Priscila »

What if pepto was just solo scum and he could choose any team he likes?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3163, mastina wrote:Hey don't underestimate your own play! You've been pretty awesome yourself. <3

I guess we will get to have our hydra postgame. Because this game will just be over all that soon. <3
<3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Priscila »

Well, I can flirt with mastina more now or I can just do it in the hydra.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Priscila »

Everyone left...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Priscila »

Mastina you have three pages now, omg.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Priscila »

I have to go soon... someone give me hammer...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Priscila »

:[
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Priscila »

At least I get to be on the wagon this time.

Vote: Lil Uzi Vert
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3101, mastina wrote:For the record though.

Scum should still be shooting at scum.

Just on the off-chance that there's actually five or more scum alive.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3182, mastina wrote:
In post 3173, Priscila wrote:Well, I can flirt with mastina more now or I can just do it in the hydra.
Hydra!

Let's end the game.
I'm trying!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3183, mastina wrote:
In post 3175, Priscila wrote:Everyone left...
I'm sorry. Family was watching Agents of Shield, kinda had to.
Don't worry. I hope it was fun :]
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3184, mastina wrote:
In post 3176, Priscila wrote:Mastina you have three pages now, omg.
I know!

I never talk this much!

But then again I've probably never been this driven before!

This is just an awesome game and it's awesome in every way. <3
This game has been such a highlight for me too. Mostly just interacting with you, really. <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3186, mastina wrote:
In post 3185, Ginngie wrote:I've never seen you this happy in a maf game
This is what happens when I have a lot of awesome people and I'm just.
I'm just really in my element and enjoying myself and having fun with a lot of people who I not only work well with but think are amazing and it's just the greatest thing ever.
I hope this happens more often for you. :]
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3189, mastina wrote:
In post 3188, Ginngie wrote:do you have any links to a game you've played with zMuff
Quite a few!
Our link used to go two ways btw.

Tales of You, soulread of us both being town.

Sabotage Mafia, zMuffinman so entrusted me to be town that he gave me his powers. (Not that I made much use of them, but I tried!)

Xenosaga, I was beginning to lose myself so I had to be carried and the link was weaker on my part but he did read me as town.

Serums & Steel, I was playing like scum and knew I was playing scum and couldn't figure out why I was playing like scum and couldn't stop myself from playing like scum so him reading me as scum was justified because he had every reason to. I read him as town though because I knew he was right to be reading me the way he was.

Touhou Imperishable Night, I had the entire scumteam him included absolutely
nailed
, but you can't exactly hammer it in when you're dead.
The Wire, for 90% of the game I had him nailed as scum but in the critical last 10% I second-guessed myself. Technically I got nightkilled and thus it wasn't my responsibility but I was still conftown who dictated how the town voted in a sense after I died so it really was.

In this abomination of a game, he had me pegged for scum.
Similarly, zMuffinman is basically the reason I got lynched this game. (We fought very hard that game to recover. Literally the entire scumteam as the three leading wagons D1. We got the game to mylo and only lost thanks to an awesome replacement who threw into doubt our last scummate being conftown as had previously been assumed.)

That's what I could find with a quick search. (Plus me having fear-killed zMuffinman in Paranoia, but that's something I did when I replaced in during N1 as scum so he never got the chance to read me there.) There's probably more. I just search for zMuf and Rancid, the two names I most commonly would have used.
That's so beautiful... you have such a rich history with him. He doesn't play anymore?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (isolation #161) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3193, mastina wrote:I have gotten longer overall ios thanks to me doing shorter series of birst posting rather than fewer wlals, but that might just be meta shifting. How the fuck the olkd me with the old meta managed it I don't know.
You seem tired.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (isolation #162) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3199, McMenno wrote:
In post 3115, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm doing it because I'm special, I can shoot 2 people with my venge shot. If I shoot wrong twice, it's game. That's why it's better not to lynch me.
VOTE: luv
Oh thank god.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3202 (isolation #163) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Priscila »

Mastina, we're nearly at the finish line!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Priscila »

Nooo stay, keep me company!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (isolation #165) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Priscila »

I am the worst :[

I didn't actually expect you to say yes, so I just went away, sorry. <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #166) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Priscila »

I am going to take a nap. See you tomorrow!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (isolation #167) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3215, mastina wrote:Pretty much the only name in the townbloc I wouldn't be heartbroken at the betrayal of is Leonshade and even then I'd be disappointed. So. I just. I don't want to so much as deal with a "just-in-case" thing. I don't want it to ever be a bridge we need to cross. But IF it's a bridge we need to cross...then it's certainly not one I'm crossing now.

...Oh, and by the way. The possibility of there being five scum alive (and none of them teamed together) means that scum should still be shooting at scum.

Just.
You know.
In case.
I freaked out a little when I saw Lil Uzi flip silver, but then I thought about it more and I realised it is actually fine. If Pepto was teamed with someone (I guess with Titus just from how she was against his lynch?) then there would be 2 left and lynching Ginngie tomorrow will end the game. But even if there is still three left somehow then we'll know when we lynch Ginngie - if the game doesn't end then it means Pepto must have been solo and there's still one alive. I would lynch myself before I ever lynched you, I refuse to believe that Mariar has anything but a heart of pure town and I really doubt that gerryoat will flip scum except in some distant universe under Majiffy's control, so it would probably just have to be Leonshade which means we lynch him and win. Either way, I don't see how this is not just a lock win still.

But yeah. Scum for sure should still be shooting at scum.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #168) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3224, mastina wrote:...Plus. If scum were aiming for town. I'd be the first one to die, no?
Please no... I really hope neither of us do. I've been hoping and praying that we both get to endgame alive together... It has to happen! This game just wouldn't be right any other way!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3229, MariaR wrote:I'm here hi friends I'll also declare intent on MC both those flips were expected but the color isn't and has me worried a bit I guess I have to go look into peps role because on face value having that little town seems outright stupid
Could I hammer please! I've been trying to get a hammer in all game but I never got it yet!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Priscila »

I'm so sorry!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Priscila »

I still feel awful about that...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Priscila »

We can talk now if you like!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Priscila »

You know, I am really glad that mastina was gone for the whole game before day 4 or whenever it was. She came in and figured the game out straight away... if she had been here from the start she would for sure be dead already and that would be very sad.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #174) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Priscila »

Mariar are you giving me payback now? xP
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (isolation #175) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Priscila »

<3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #176) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Priscila »

Mariar, I want to play more games with you, too! Maybe mastina and I can join some games with you in our hydra, hehe.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (isolation #177) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3244, MariaR wrote:Wait I was suppose to be ignoring as payback...SHIT
XD <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (isolation #178) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3245, MariaR wrote:I think you're both great and would love to play with you more (almost as much as I <3 Andy)
I don't know Andy but I am sure he is great if you say so!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3249 (isolation #179) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Priscila »

I can't wait to meet him then! <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (isolation #180) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Priscila »

Not waiting for anything I don't think! Would you like me to hammer?

My day has been great! How is yours?

Also I am hungry... what do you think should I eat?

Maybe eggs with chili and tomato... mmm... or pancakes? I could eat anything right now.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3254 (isolation #181) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Priscila »

This game has been so fun. I'm really glad I subbed in.

PE: Oh that sounds like fun! Yeah I think we are pretty set.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (isolation #182) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Priscila »

I don't play league but everyone seems to play it, hehe.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3257 (isolation #183) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Priscila »

Yeah, I guess we probably shouldn't fill the pages with just talking. Maybe I'll wait for mastina to say hi a bit then I'll hammer.

I used to play league a few years ago and I really liked to play the support characters, I cannot remember any of them anymore though except that my favorite was one guy who had a thing that you had to aim it really perfectly to hit someone and if you did it they were trapped for a long time or something, and he could make a prison or something like that, anyway that was fun. But I don't really play videogames anymore.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3260 (isolation #184) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Priscila »

Thresh! (I went to find it, hehe.)

Food was nice! Heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a pan with diced chili, while that is happening chop up a clove of garlic, three or four tomatoes (depends on size), then drain the oil to a small bowl and fry all the tomato and garlic together with the chili and a bit of extra oil (and some sundried tomato if you like that - I love them), and start to toast some bread. Add a bit of salt, pepper, basil and oregano then push the tomato to one side of the pan, add the oil from the bowl back into the pan in the free space, break the eggs into the oil and fry them like that. It cooks in just a few minutes and put the egg and tomato on the toast when it's done and shave some parmesan on top if you have that.

I was waiting for mastina but she is not online anymore so we can just chat tomorrow. <3

Vote: McMenno
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3262 (isolation #185) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Priscila »

Oh my god, I should have just let Mariar put her vote. Well, whomever comes first from Leonshade or Mariar can do the hammer. I guess it's not meant to be for me. :P
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (isolation #186) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3264, mastina wrote:I KNOW!
I'd be heartbroken to not have you there side-by-side with me and oh so sad if I wasn't there by your side.
Aside from it being stupid for the mafia to kill there, it'd also be them being dicks.
<3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (isolation #187) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3265, mastina wrote:You can any time! McMenno's at L-1, waiting. :good:
Haha just wait to see...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (isolation #188) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3266, mastina wrote:Eh.
Mixed blessings.

People probably gave me shit for it in the dead thread.
And will give me shit for it postgame.

On the one hand, yeah, you're right.
On the other hand I was doing fuckall so by the time I had solved the game I had basically been given the keys to victory anyway. :P (They might feel like I don't deserve the credit for the win, essentially.)
Well, who cares about them. Of course you deserve it. It's not like you did it strategically, so I don't see the complaint.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3276 (isolation #189) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3269, mastina wrote:
In post 3254, Priscila wrote:Oh that sounds like fun! Yeah I think we are pretty wet.
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that ^this is how I read your statement. :shifty:

:P

<3
Oh my god mastina!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (isolation #190) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3271, mastina wrote:
In post 3257, Priscila wrote:Yeah, I guess we probably shouldn't fill the pages with just talking. Maybe I'll wait for mastina to say hi a bit then I'll hammer.

<3
Haha! <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (isolation #191) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3274, mastina wrote:
In post 3261, KuroiXHF wrote:
McMenno - 4
- Gerryoat, Mastina, Ginngie, Priscila

With seven alive,
it takes four
to eliminate.
:?:
Yeah, I guess he is loved.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (isolation #192) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Priscila »

<3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (isolation #193) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Priscila »

<3<3<3

PE: Yes! Please Mariar!
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (isolation #194) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3286, mastina wrote:I'm kinda glad though--it gave me the chance to talk to you. <3
I'm really glad you came back. <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #195) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3290, mastina wrote:Technically I never left I was just busy doing various stuff on my wiki. (I actively try to have the absolute very bestest of best wikis possible.)
Oh my god you have your personal information on there.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #196) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Priscila »

I am so paranoid about putting any personal details online...
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #197) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3295, mastina wrote:Eh for me stranger danger isn't an issue--it'd actually be the opposite I'd be worried about. (When your dad is bigoted in just about every way possible, and your fundamental nature is in conflict with his close-minded "ideals"--if you can even call those demented things such--then when you add in financial dependency on said dad, daddy danger is far more a problem.)
I'm sorry to hear that :(
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #198) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3297, mastina wrote:(The full story there's a bit of a long tangent but basically I'm autistic but only just--the "only just" has made it so that I've convincingly faked being normal-albeit-odd-and-slightly-antisocial, and also prevented me from pursuing resources in that department. However, 'only just' is still enough to where I have trouble adulting. It's more than just finances; I don't know how to live on my own on a daily day-to-day basis yet. These are skills that a normal person has mostly down in their teens; I'm in my 20s and I'm only
just
beginning to learn. So I'm not afraid of people knowing my information online. It's actually in a weird way a sort of safety net: "If I suddenly vanish without explanation, this is where you can go to look for me because I'd probably be kicked out and disowned if I did disappear without explanation", essentially. But this is a bit of a heavy topic and you probably don't want me to dampen your mood. <3)
I don't think talking to you about anything could dampen my mood. I feel uncomfortable talking about these things in public, though.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #199) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 3298, mastina wrote:
In post 3296, Priscila wrote:I'm sorry to hear that :(
Eh, there's an old saying for this.
How does it go exactly?

You can choose your friends; you can't choose family?

Something like that.

Well I have chosen, and chosen you. <3
(Well Jae's someone I'd say is in a sense chosen family, but they're special. <3)
I have a lot to say but I can't say it here. <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”