EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Babies, for those who look to have them, wear you down and out, just like trying to keep up to simply slam down initial thoughts, omg. Just as an FYI. Initial thoughts:

Checkers/Chess, doing what I expected for the game, attempting to be the loudest one in the room and run the town/call the shots.
Ginngie, shit and caps posting as usual.
Bulb, It's day 1, I'll see what happens with you as the day(s) go on
Thor, being a god of thunder.
Rauth, we'll get to you in the question round/segment of things....
LUV, mehillgettoyouatsomepoint
Anime Apologist Account, dear me this is gonna be a long game....
The rest.... Dear thunder god the damn posts keep piling up.....

Questions:

Rauth, open set up yo, what -townie/scum PR- in their right mind is going to go "I'm the PR of group Z?!"
Checkers, why B, bb? I'm understanding the surface level, on a baby mind you, but I'd like a deeper explanation
LUV, if you want Checkers/Chess gone so badly, why is your vote not on group C? Also, within your group, who do you think is scum?
Bulb, reads so far?
Ginngie, reads?
Thor-Jiffy, who in your group do you think is scum?
Momo, why Snarky?!

Checking out for the night. I know when I come back tomorrow, it's gonna be another slog to bloody read.
mumbles and curses about everything
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:26 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 460, Transcend wrote:Also i read 7 missed pages backwards and i think i lost a 6 digit number amount of brain cells
I can at least agree with you on losing brain cells with this game already...

Vote Group C

I've got at least 2 hits here already that I want to nail to the floor.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

VOTE: Group C

If this fixes things, cool. If not, just gonna keep using bold. Will catch up tomorrow.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:02 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 787, checkersman7 wrote:Like here Case in point:

EDDIEFENIX In your next post please answer this:

I have 3 boxes
in each box is a prize
one of the prizes is a really really good prize
the other two prizes are a steaming pile of my shit

I ask you to pick a box
you pick box 3
I then open box 1
reavealing

a steaming pile of my shit

Now I ask you

do you want to take box 2 instead of box 3 like you originally picked

what do u do go
I'll gladly take the box of "your shit" you presented and shove it down your throat. I don't have time to sit here and go, BOOP ADOOP 40+ worthless ass posts a day going, "LISTEN TO ME! I'M ALMIGHTY AND ALL POWERFUL!! SHIT TALK THIS PERSON BECAUSE THEY DON'T THINK LIKE ME!!!" I've got more responsibilities to take care of with a
BABY
in my home. Get that thru that thick skull of yours. This is one of those weeks where practically every day I'm on the road with SOMETHING to do. 1 post a day (if that on saturday) is what I'm going to be able to manage right now til probably Sunday, while attempting to wade thru all spam posts and collect brain cells in the process.

Seeing as how Bulb didn't answer you on what he thinks of me/my slot, I know what he does where I am concerned. He knows to at least give it a day before placing. As the game goes on, he always re-evaluates the read.

I want group C still. Still sticking to my guns on that one.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:21 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Welcome to the party, Desp. Who in your group do you think is scum?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Imma need some popcorn on my catch-up tomorrow for the Mikan and Checkers fight that's bound to span about the next 4 pages. Since we decided that we're gunning B, that's where my attention will be focused for ISO's

Majiffy - Town Lean
Rautherdir - Town Lean
SnarkySnowman - I need more from before passing judgment.
Thor665 - Town Lean
momo - Gut reading scum. There's something about Momo that just comes off the ISO page that... Doesn't sit right with me at all.
Lil Uzi Vert - 92 posts.... Nope. Not wasting brain juice going back thru THIS bullocks again. Nulling this for now.
ConManMick - Null-scum lean. Not done really too much for me to "townie" read
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

-looking at watch- So, I might have been wrong. It'll be Desp and Mikan that go the 4 pages :lol:
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1254, Mikan Tsumiki wrote:
In post 1253, EddieFenix wrote:-looking at watch- So, I might have been wrong. It'll be Desp and Mikan that go the 4 pages :lol:
Hi do you feel like being useful or...
I could ask the same. But right now I'm watching you death tunnel Desp as hard as you can, when really we need to focus on group B. So, I think you got your hands full right now.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1256, Mikan Tsumiki wrote:
In post 1255, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1254, Mikan Tsumiki wrote:
In post 1253, EddieFenix wrote:-looking at watch- So, I might have been wrong. It'll be Desp and Mikan that go the 4 pages :lol:
Hi do you feel like being useful or...
I could ask the same. But right now I'm watching you death tunnel Desp as hard as you can, when really we need to focus on group B. So, I think you got your hands full right now.
wtf even is this a wifi password?

what am I supposed to be doing when I'm voting CMM and waiting for him to show up.
CMM is
honestly
meh. He's not too impressive. Easy to look at, go "well that LOOKS like an easy pick for lynch, imma vote it".
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1260, Bulbazak wrote:@Eddie: How did you get your Thor and Majiffy townreads?
gut thru and thru and when I get that gut feel, I stick to it. Caught up now (thank fuck for not having to read 90+ pages of bullshit)

Also

VOTE: Momo

The player has attacked -most- of his group, as well as tried to paint themselves in a positive light in the same vein. So, gonna have to go with my gut and vote Momo in group B.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1465, momo wrote:
In post 1459, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1260, Bulbazak wrote:@Eddie: How did you get your Thor and Majiffy townreads?
gut thru and thru and when I get that gut feel, I stick to it. Caught up now (thank fuck for not having to read 90+ pages of bullshit)

Also

The player has attacked -most- of his group, as well as tried to paint themselves in a positive light in the same vein. So, gonna have to go with my gut and vote Momo in group B.
alright mr. i am super inactive so that people have no reason to read me

Why do I attack my group you ask...here's the thing, I don't care what group they are in. If I was scum, my initial read would not have been to go negative against my own group. If somebody acts scummy you call them out on it. I knew very quickly that B would be the lynch. [So besides Mikan because of our fight] the majority of my attention was on group b. And before you start coming at me, ask yourself if you have time for this game. Don't just try and lynch me because you get the "feeling" that it will work after you have skimmed the posts. Play the game and stop making ridiculous accusations. If I am scum, call me out on something legit. Not scumreading scummy players. :facepalm:
In post 1466, momo wrote:Eddie, you have seven posts.

Two of them are the same thing, just voting for group C and not giving any specifics [while not even using the voting format properly]

Another one is calling this came BS while voting me based on your "gut" not actually scumhunting at the point where we are 1450+ votes in. Use your gut early game, gut is always important but using it alone this late in the game is just an excuse for scum pretending to be town while not wanting to attack anyone that could also be scum (BTW, I think eddie is a traitor based on this logic)

Another post is a 1 liner which consists of you calling a major lynch possibility "meh"

A fifth is another one liner calling out a tunnel that has been mention IN GIANT LETTERS before in the game

A sixth one is just you complaining about a baby (why do we care about your family life)?

And that brings us to your first post. Strategically posted early game so that it doesn't help the town THAT much while keeping the questions basic enough that anyone could have asked them

everyone:
based on this Eddie is a traitor, he doesn't want to slip and appear scum but he also does not want to actually attack someone scummy because they might actually be scum and that would be going against his wincon.
You're attempting to if anything paint yourself in this light of "I am super, totally, not scummy at all ever and I'll be my own judge, jury and executioner on that one." -bow-. I'm someone who knows a show when someone is trying to put one on... Bulb can attest to that. I've read that in your iso and it SCREAMED at me, "this is a scummy af showman. lynch it with fire". I don't come from MafiaScum. So I don't adhere to the MafiaScum meta/discussion stuff. I do my own style and thing for hunting.

CMM is a "major" lynch? Why? That's low hanging ass fruit for people to be predatory on. Hell, I'll even admit that my scum lean on it is weak after I iso'd it. But I'm not going to prey on it because it's not even worth my second thought. I'll watch when he comes back in if anything remotely pings me as "scummy," I'll dig into it and then go from there.

I called out the death tunnel because well, if you're gonna toss pot shots at me for being "useless," you better at least have an argument brewing for why you're death tunneling and interacting with someone outside the damn group that's been voted because it's creating NOISE that we don't need right now. Hence me saying FOCUS on group B, given that the group is the one that's currently up on the chopping block. I want to root the scum out there. I'm willing to come in and at least attempt to give a fresh set of eyes on things that come off as scummy or bollocks. And you REEK of scum imo.

I'm not complaining about the baby. I'm telling people like you that don't seem to grasp that I don't have time to just sit here, jerk my dick off up the wall on a forum game like you seem to think I have, and post like 40+ posts a day because I have OTHER shit that requires my attention. I know what Checkers was doing, but I don't play those little "hypothetical" bs games in a game where we need to hunt. I play this game to unwind at the end of my day. I'll get in here more so this week if anything given that it's a holiday week and things aren't as hectic as far as my schedule goes (thank friggin goodness). As far as my first post goes, I'm asking the basics to get intent behind them. Intent spells out a LOT for me.

Anything else we need to cover for the class, Momo?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

What do you like about it, Thor?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:05 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1480, Creature wrote:Eddie looks so Hunger Games II.
????? Elaborate if you would
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:54 am

Post by EddieFenix »

@Bulb, this is why we clash as a hydra :lol:. I understand your reasoning for wanting to take things slow with Thor and Jiffy. I'm sticking with my gut til I see something that sets off alarms.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1497, momo wrote:Alright, you guys can vote me. Here is what you need to know. I care little about mechanics analysis or stuff like that. If something pings me as scummy, I will say it. Not everyone is scum but if anyone has any other scummy posts later in the game, I already have a base. Even if they are not scum, I will present everything I see/read or think about into the discussion. After all, it is just another view point that creates discussion. Discussion leads to more information and that is good for town.

Eddie:
My two posts on you were from the mouth of a jerk and for that, just saying I am sorry, You can keep your vote on me,
but I was being a jerk to test you and I hope you don't take any of it to heart. (Of course you have a real life and your baby SHOULD come before internet mafia.) However, your reaction has you town for me [for now].
I never take things personally when it comes to MafiaScum if that makes you feel any better. If anything, coming in and being blunt is more my style than getting actually angry about things (the kid has REALLY tempered my temper in life. So, pluses for having a baby dropped into your lap from inept family if anything :lol:).
Thor665 wrote:
In post 1477, EddieFenix wrote:What do you like about it, Thor?
I like that both took strong stances, and were aggressive without going into full bore derptard wail or other lynch antics.
Made it feel like both of you thought you were 100% right but willing to at least hear the other sides' story before making a call.

-points- Bulb, this is why my gut says town.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Also, Bulb if anything, how the hell you gonna sheep the vote on Momo, and NOT trust my gut read on Majiffy and Thor!? You know I trust my gut like crazy....

EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:54 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Also Bulb and Trans, you gotta add to the fact that Momo paints to the fact that they are lynch baity, if given the chance they DO hunt, they can read people well irl, the ideal that when it comes to manipulation timing is everything... When really it's WHAT they say and HOW they say it. For example, someone invoking the phrase "I swear to god," it's a tactic that people use to paint themselves in this light that as long as they invoke God, they can convince the person they're talking to that they have done no wrong, when you really have to ignore it to keep trying to get to the truth. I could go on, but dive that ISO. It's worth giving a once over and thinking about it from a perspective of someone who's trying to deceive all of us.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Thought it was already there, apparently not....
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:28 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1794, checkersman7 wrote:gonna wait for the guilty because there better be one/world's most obvious shot
NOW you want to wait, after pulling the trigger on the hammer for CMM? By far, one of the most "low-hanging fruit lynches" in B?!!?
In post 1815, Creature wrote:I guess we already have scum in a silver platter from Group B, we just got distracted with CMM.
Scum on a silver platter when the goon and the traitor are still alive in group B?! Can you show me, on said silver platter, who said scum is in group B!?!?!? Cause if that's the case, then we go back, and chow down.
In post 1789, Surreptitious wrote:
Vote Count 1.6 B

momo (3): bulbazak, RachMarie, EddieFenix [L-5]

Lil Uzi Vert (1): Desperado [L-7]

ConManMick (8): WhyMafia, Transcend, Assemblerotws, Ginngie, Elliberetta, InactionDan, Ramcius, checkersman7 [
Lynch!
]

Not voting (2): vonflare, Creature

It takes 8 to lynch.

DPII ends in (expired on 2017-11-26 19:13:00)

Mod Notes

The list of the 8 people who got "distracted" by the CMM lynch and the hammer lies with Checkers on this one. Just want to point that out to you, Creature.
In post 1884, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And I kinda feel like town would know that or realize it isn’t fruitful. Whereas scum would pursue it to look like they’re doing something.
Scum pursing something to look as if they're doing something.... Like lynching CMM when he was low-hanging fruit/not worth lynching AT ALL?

Null/Scum was my read and I even stated, and you can QUOTE me on that statement, throw it in my face, whatever, that my read on CMM was weak for scum and that we needed to look elsewhere in group B.

If we do go after C, I'm voting Checkers. If we're going back to B, I'm voting Momo because that has scum written all over it.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:41 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1891, Creature wrote:
In post 1885, EddieFenix wrote:The list of the 8 people who got "distracted" by the CMM lynch
We were expecting CMM to do something.

And I keep expecting to wake up a millionaire, but the money fairy hasn't lit my bank up.

CMM's posts weren't really of much weight or anything special to start out. Hence the "low hanging fruit". It was something that scum could point to and go "lynch it! It doesn't fight back!!" and then try to just sweep it under the rug after the fact.
Creature wrote:
In post 1886, Transcend wrote:but i think it's town suck
There are Desp and Ginn and town!Eddie thinks checkers is the best lynch from Group C?
Given that his posts are basically...

Throw in "BULB SUCKS DICK!" with his posts and then his lurk hammer? Yeah, I'll gladly lynch that. Ginngie is second on my list. But Checkers first.
momo wrote:
In post 1796, Transcend wrote:The correct move is VOTE: B

40% chance of lynching mafia and neither of the other secret agents will get nked. Only vts or even the traitor.
I support this...no matter how much it pains me to vote my own group...we can do this...we can vote snarky.

VOTE: Group B
If B gets voted, you're getting strung up. You wiggled out day 1 because people were too busy being dumb, day 2 I'm not having it. I'll tunnel til I hit the Earth core.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:05 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1928, Transcend wrote:
In post 1893, Transcend wrote:yo eddie who else besides momo doyou think is the mafia in group b

i think if people are like me, mick was a "get the fuck in here" / compromise lynch since basically no other lynch would come to fruition
LUV I feel is traitor.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:10 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Ok. Moving on then.

VOTE: Group B
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

I see what you're doing Bulb and I approve. However, dick stays out. Harambe be disappointed if I put it away :lol:

UNVOTE: Group B
VOTE: Group C
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Also, Bulb, when we get back to group B, sheep me on Momo. You and I both know it needs lynched by fire anyway.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 2072, Surreptitious wrote:
In post 2064, checkersman7 wrote:Hey mod while you're doing replacements, assemble has 6 TOTAL posts
Will send him a "warning" for inactivity.

I have already sent a few warning to players.
I don't understand why I got one, given that I've been posting today. Given the holiday, family time and stuff got in the way and by the time I came back, shit was locked down so I couldn't do much lol.
checkersman7 wrote:Hmmm I think it's more I like you as a person but Eddie annoys me and is scum so it's a twofer
I annoy you because I call you on your bullshit, don't tuck my tail between my legs against you, and bust your balls/ego as hard as I can. I didn't get to tackle/tango with you in xyzz mafia due to baby scheduling bullocks, but I'll definitely take the time this week to take you up on a contemporary dance, seeing as they are the graceful and slower dances in the dancing scene. Tangos are a bit to fast for my time right now. As for being scum, nope. You at least have a onefer on this one cause I do admit to being annoying at times.
In post 2069, Bulbazak wrote:
Eddie will do what I tell him to do. Let's do C today, and then tomorrow when we come around to A, we'll talk Eddie.
On one end, I'll trust you. But
do what you tell me to do
... You need to remember I'm a stubborn asshole at times too :lol:. Also, you realize that when it comes to A, if we start those talks, we're gonna have wall to wall talks. If anything, It'll be good to see ol Wallizak back if anything.
Transcend wrote:.... Anyone else curious if the mod accidentally townfirmed wm?
Seriously?! No....
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 2278, Desperado wrote:we're never going to get anywhere if the gap between the people who are posting at normal forum mafia rates and the people who are treating this like a chat room doesn't start to go away soon...including mikan, 8 players account for over 75% of the game right now. there's no flow to the discussion, it's just the same people measuring their dicks over and over and over again
Quoted for the absolute truth
In post 2284, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2278, Desperado wrote:we're never going to get anywhere if the gap between the people who are posting at normal forum mafia rates and the people who are treating this like a chat room doesn't start to go away soon...including mikan, 8 players account for over 75% of the game right now. there's no flow to the discussion, it's just the same people measuring their dicks over and over and over again
Lol that’s not what’s wrong with this game
Really? Dragging thru 14 pages of having only players who are clogging the thread up with useless bullshit isn't what's wrong with the game? Literally was legit caught up yesterday, then today, I come back to page upon PAGE of.... -million mile stare-.... Keep up the great work on drowning the dang game in garbage for people to trudge thru.
In post 2291, checkersman7 wrote:LuV this game would be better if you didn't post can u take a page out of assembles book
You could take that page too, ya know. Hell, why don't both of you SHARE that bloody page.
In post 2293, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My posting has been better than yours.
If you're going to have a dick measuring contest, at least do it in private with your shared page ffs.
In post 2315, checkersman7 wrote:
In post 2313, Transcend wrote:
In post 2305, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There’s no case against Assemble or Toto.
I believe that you forgot that idon't give a fuck about cases and I'm sure it is the same way with a few others here.
cases are scummy and meta is trash
Cases are not scummy when you can literally catch scum with them. You're at least right for meta being trash. .5 points to you for contributing something.
In post 2319, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you town read him, it doesn’t matter how he got 3
Kinda does when you're going, OI PRICK, ANSWER ME ON HOW YOU GOT THIS! Because reads can change easily for people and logic exists. It's not rocket poetry.
In post 2324, Elliberetta wrote:1) I only talk about Meta because it's my most reliable tool.

2) I'm happy CMM got lynched and would lynch there again 100% of the time. Probably would knowing the flip.

3) You're not good enough to judge whether what I'm doing is going to lead me anywhere.

4) If you don't think talking to nonscum reads to see where they reached certain conclusions has the potential to be healthy you're really bad at this.

5) I'm sufficiently triggered by all of you that I'm not doing this game until later.

PEDIT 6) That's a toxic playstyle and should be policy lynched.
1. Understandable, but you shouldn't rely on it so much. Everyone tries to put their best "town" foot/game forward and people get caught up in the "TOWN META POSTING!" movement it blinds them.
2.) Why are you happy about the CMM lynch?
3-5.) I won't comment on because I see it's coming from a place of frustration
6.) Not exactly a PL'able offense nor is it toxic imo. We get to that "low hanging fruit" argument. Mods, if they know a certain player is going to play a certain way, should have final say on whether or not they want a player in their game they know their play style.
In post 2326, Desperado wrote:
In post 2289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah that comment from so out of place and it just looks like an attempt to look annoyed in order to not contribute.
oh, you guys are ~contributing~ by producing pages and pages of meaningless, one line back and forths that go nowhere. like that one you had with thor, what an amazing contribution to which i can only hope to aspire

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Quoted for truth again.
In post 2420, checkersman7 wrote:for example no-one is saying Eddie is town and we don't lose the game if he is
I can at least provide an argument for not only my reads, but I also don't hammer terrible lynches, nor attempt to pull deceptive bullshit.
In post 2424, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2420, checkersman7 wrote:for example no-one is saying Eddie is town and we don't lose the game if he is
I am. Or was, unless something has changed since day started.
Same shit, different day phase, Majiffy.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:40 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 2428, checkersman7 wrote:Has eddie actually attempted to scumhunt in any way shape or form no win 2 days or does he blow his daily post whining about me/the posting in the game/criticizing people but not making alignment stances?
I tell you I'll give you a dance and hell, you can ask questions, maybe even throw somethings my way for me to chew on or think about. Instead, you do this. Have you attempted to do anything other than measure your dick with people in the thread and stroke your ego? Oh wait, yeah, you pulled some scummy shit on Toto and lurk hammered a bad lynch.
In post 2431, SnarkySnowman wrote:heh

"meta is trash" "here's a meta read"

lul
Momo, if you think Snarky is scum, I point to this and wish for you to kindly sit down with that shit.
In post 2434, checkersman7 wrote:It's why I have a lot of trouble with players like LUV

CMM

etc

I will forever want to lynch them because I don't accept 'oh my meta is to suck as town and I'm sucking this game' as a valid reason not to lynch somewhere
Then why lurkhammer him? Oh...
In post 2437, checkersman7 wrote:
In post 2435, SnarkySnowman wrote:Using that as an excuse for lynching CMM this game is pretty weak though. He didn't suck as town here, he wasn't here at all
Also he was everywhere BUT here so yeah that's called sucking as town
No, that's called an "opportunistic lynch" or "low hanging fruit", which is exactly what you hammered on.
In post 2438, Elliberetta wrote:
1. Understandable, but you shouldn't rely on it so much. Everyone tries to put their best "town" foot/game forward and people get caught up in the "TOWN META POSTING!" movement it blinds them.
2.) Why are you happy about the CMM lynch?
3-5.) I won't comment on because I see it's coming from a place of frustration
6.) Not exactly a PL'able offense nor is it toxic imo. We get to that "low hanging fruit" argument. Mods, if they know a certain player is going to play a certain way, should have final say on whether or not they want a player in their game they know their play style.
1) I'm the best meta user that's active on site.
2) I have a fetish for lurker policy lynches and would do them as many times as possible.
3-5) I actually think LUV would agree with me on them so.
6) We obviously disagree.
1.) Fair enough. It's just something that hits and sticks for some, for me I just can't. If it works for you, that's great
2.) Then does that put Assemble on your PL list in group A and Desperado in C?
3-5.) Okie
6.) We do! And that's perfectly fine to talk about it in a calm, rational manner
Thank you for your contribution to
active
discussion.
In post 2448, Creature wrote:
In post 2415, checkersman7 wrote:even ramcius understands why a group B vote is bad

voting B is basically a scumclaim at this point
Not if we're confident enough scum are Majiffy and Thor.
Thor and Jiffy are town to me. Momo and LUV are scum in group B imo.
In post 2471, Bulbazak wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention I have a townread on Creature now. Discuss.
Firstly I ask, when did you reach this conclusion? Secondly, the "I see what you're doing there" was me going "I know you have a plan or at least something up your sleeve to get a read, so I'll go with you to add pressure for whatever reason you have for it" since I was figuring you were holding your cards like in Xyzz. I understand you're not impressed with my posts, I get it, but right after that post last night I went to bed. Thirdly, is Chess town to you? If so, how?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:40 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Toto, you're fighting a losing battle Vs Ginngie. Keep going down this tunnel and she'll beat you in the teeth with logic. Also, I thought you were ignoring me, Trans :p. Also -sigh- Bulb, can I get the straight man answer on Creature instead of Zelda pics? Ginngie, who in your group do you think is scum? Iirc, Desp was on your list, right?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:57 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 2591, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2588, EddieFenix wrote:Ginngie, who in your group do you think is scum?
transcend/Rach
checkers
von/ram
Desp

Desp is just never changing but as you can already tell with my feet beginning to run in this game the top reads are highly likely to change.
Tis what I've been waiting for, fucking finally you have your legs. Why no change in Desp though?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2605 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:14 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 2594, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2588, EddieFenix wrote:Also -sigh- Bulb, can I get the straight man answer on Creature instead of Zelda pics?
I saw a post from Creature when catching up today that screamed he was town. I just looked and BAM! Can't remember which one it was, and I don't care to go hunting for it. You can trust me or not. I really don't care. And I'm not going to make up a BS reason for why Creature is town, because we both know you'd see right through that.
You could have given me this when I asked the first time instead of cheeky meme, monkey. -bops with newspaper-

@Ginngie, on one end I see your point of view. From my end though, Desp has had some posts that at least I point to and say "someone's speaking the truth".
checkersman7 wrote:moving goalpost
Like when Desperado points out the "treating this thread like a chat room". Case and point right here.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:25 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 2606, Ginngie wrote:I mean eddie I see it as information over analysis, anyone can survey a room ya know?
Again, I can see your point of view. But, I think you can understand why I'm grilling you from my pov as well.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2649 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

eye twitch

iirc, we were at L2, so official vote for group C can't happen yet....
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 2611, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2605, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 2594, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2588, EddieFenix wrote:Also -sigh- Bulb, can I get the straight man answer on Creature instead of Zelda pics?
I saw a post from Creature when catching up today that screamed he was town. I just looked and BAM! Can't remember which one it was, and I don't care to go hunting for it. You can trust me or not. I really don't care. And I'm not going to make up a BS reason for why Creature is town, because we both know you'd see right through that.
You could have given me this when I asked the first time instead of cheeky meme, monkey. -bops with newspaper-
I thought about just saying "Reasons." and walking away.

Your cheeky shenanigans are gonna lead to this one day....

In post 2605, EddieFenix wrote: From my end though, Desp has had some posts that at least I point to and say "someone's speaking the truth".
Complaining about spam, the speed of the game, or the length of the thread is contentless posting and is not alignment indicative whatsoever. This is basic freaking stuff, Eddie.
-whacks with newspaper again- I never said those posts were alignment indicative, just said that there's truth to them. I want the
ROOT
reason of why the scum!Desp read is out there because something just doesn't sit right with me. If anything at this rate...

@Desperado (It's like invoking fucking Beetlejuice at this point...) [/i]

From your reads of A and C, from top to bottom, can you explain your thoughts on each player individually?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

VOTE: Checkersman7
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Not only are you terrible at dancing with your 2 ice blocks for feet, but you also are terrible at being v/la....
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2814 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Also, Ginngie isn't getting lynched today. So, prepare for that.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

@Bulb

I was moving my vote because no, we're
not
lynching Ginngie. Smoc, get your ass somewhere else. VOTE: Ramicus

Even though I want the Checkers lynch, I'm not watching Ginngie go up because Checkers pushes and logic is complete and total ego driven drivel
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:56 am

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 3105, Toto wrote: vonflare (0): [L-7]

Desperado(2): Toto, Creature [L-5]

RachMarie (0): [L-7]

checkersman7 (0): [L-7]

Transcend (0): [L-7]

Ginngie (4): Elliberetta, InactionDan, Smocaine, Checkers [L-4]

Ramcius(4): Bulbazak, Thor665, Majiffy, EddieFenix [L-4]

Not voting (??):, SnarkySnowman, momo, Lil Uzi Vert[/area]
Fixed because driving me crazy. I'm not sure why you're attempting to frame it in a certain way either with your color bs either, but I'll deal with you when the time comes for A to start stringing people up. Ginngie has her feet under her and is doing exactly what I expect from her as town, attempting to solve the game and beat people with logic and reasoning. Why Smocaine came in filling Assemble's slot and started sheeping Checkers "listen to me and sheep, I was totally right on my CMM lurkhammer that flipped green, this can't POSSIBLY go wrong" is fuck me sideways and call me Sally logic. At this point, I'm issuing a
v/la til December 5th after 10 pm est
. I need to take care of myself and playing this right now, in this terrible of a mood, isn't going to help me see/read things clearly.
@Mod I relinquish my vote to Bulb until my v/la is over
@Bulb
, use the vote to the full extent if the mod allows for it.
@Ginngie
, you do you. I better not come back to you being lynched.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3515 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:20 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Extending my v/la til Friday. Kid and mother have stomach bugs and old Ed has to pick up the slack.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:15 am

Post by EddieFenix »

@mod Need replaced. Ghosting practically everywhere for awhile.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”