Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ye. Ending the day fast is good. It helps to prevent cult recruitments. And shouldn't we choose a specific person that we want to stay survivor?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I feel like there is a lot of confusion on how the voting works, so let me try to clear it up and paraphrase what dreamer said:
All actions are submitted during Play phase.

Once enough votes are given for an immunization, Play phase immediately ends and goes to Pause phase. In this phase, any actions that were submitted in Play phase resolve, in the submitted order. So if cult recruits a person before they become immunized on the same phase, the recruiting happens and the immunization fails. Of course, survivor keeps the failed immunization to use again.

This is why we need to start ending phases quickly, because if we do that, it takes away opportunities for the cults to recruit.
Lifthrasil wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what the votes are worth on Day 1. All we know is, that the person who got a majority didn't change alignment during the next pause.
The Cult Leaders know who's immune as well and will target someone else. But we have no information about the alignment of the votee to start with.

I really hope that we do have some investigative power roles around here!
No, actually we do not. See above.

I do have 2 questions:
What was with the hurt/heal tags? Was that a role thing? Because so one's explained that.

@MOD, can we change our vote?
I'd also like a VC if that's alright with all.

Leaning Venmar as cult leader based on his early take in the immunity issue.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Inferno390 »

See, I don't agree with quick end being bad, because unless both cult leaders are really active, it minimizes the hit on "town." All PRs have to do is submit they're reads early, and by D2, that should not be an issue.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Will someone explain the Heal/Hurt tags plz?
Oh, and Screenplay is prob one of the vigs. He hasn't exactly done a good job of hiding it.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So what you're saying is that Vigs are naturally immune?
Why not keep that secret? You could have played a game that appealed to cult and gotten them to waste a night trying to get you.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Screenplay has had 10 posts, two of which is where he's talked about vigs and targets. I think that's some pretty hard crumbing.
Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 163, Inferno390 wrote:So what you're saying is that Vigs are naturally immune?
Why not keep that secret? You could have played a game that appealed to cult and gotten them to waste a night trying to get you.
Meh, it was basically super obvious that any vigilantes that exist would have to be naturally immune, otherwise the random chance of recruiting a vig would be too impactful.
Okay, so say that natural immunity is true. But then wouldn't you not want to reveal you are a vig? As long as you lay low, you can attempt to draw a recruitment or two and benefit survivor.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I'm trying to say that there is some sort of flaw in what you are doing and I don't like it.
You could be misusing your vig claim.
Or you could be trying to protect a really powerful PR role with a fake vig claim.
Or you're trying to blend in by using assumptions about the gamestate.
Of course, you also be double bluffing and really be a immune vig trying to draw cult into thinking that you're trying to protect a powerful PR role.

And I honestly don't think that it's likely that all the killing roles are auto immunized, because that would mean that the cult would have to be able to kill every night should they want to try and take out the opposing cult. That just seems broken to me.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Right, but unless the cult leaders have a kill every day ability, which I doubt, or they can recruit a killing role, they have only a few chances (probably 1 or 0) to take out the other cult leader, which is probably what a cult leader would want to do. I'm not saying a vig that can shoot every day, but 1 or 2-shot vigs that aren't auto immune is certainly a possibility.

p-edit: Or he could be a really powerful PR hiding behind an "auto immune vig claim" (I use this term loosely, because no one has confirmed this to actually be a role in this game nor has Screenplay actually claimed anything) to prevent cult trying to take it. Or any number of gambit or strats. All I'm saying is that Screenplay is definitely doing SOMETHING, and that should be paid attention to.

p-pedit: Shut it Teeky.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 188, Cerberus v666 wrote:Like, let's say you have a number of tells on a bunch of people in the game, and from those tells you know that like half of them are doing a variety of things early in D1, and you have this list with them marked down as like probable various PR's, or probably lying about x, where x isn't something that makes him more likely to be the cult, etc.

Would you think it advisable to share this entire list of conclusions you've arrived at with the entire game early on day one?
I'm not sharig an enitre list of conclusions, first off, and secondly, the only way we're going to sort cult from town is information. All I'm doing is being open and trasparent about my reads in the thread.
I'm really thinking you're shading me as cult by this interaction, which makes no sense. Cult would have never suggested the possibility that the vig caim was a bluff to protect a PR claim, they would have just acted on it.
Srceenplay wrote:
In post 187, Cerberus v666 wrote:SCREENPLAY IS DOING SOMETHING????
Of course I am. Have you read?
I have already found one cult leader.
You have, huh? Why don't you share that theory with us, Screen, so we can hear more about it?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I feel like recruiting players you like is probably not what a cult leader would do. Wouldn't the best move strategically to be recruiting experienced players?
Like, for example, you definitely shouldn't recruit me, because I obviously have no idea what I'm doing. But Venmar makes sense as a recruit, because he's an older player on the site and so would probably have an easier time sorting PRs.
And also, what does all of this speculation do for us at all? It doesn't help us to say who we would want to recruit, because no ever actually sees who has been recruited. It's pretty much NAI.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Hmm. That's an interesting way to look at it.

In that case, I'm not sure who I would recruit. I'd have to think about that.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 234, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 203, Inferno390 wrote:You have, huh? Why don't you share that theory with us, Screen, so we can hear more about it?
Already did. Reread.
Reading your ISO, the only person you could think is cult is me, and I find that laughable.
First off, I've been open with my reads. When does scum do that? Second, I've said several things out loud that scum would like to keep not said in interest of wincon. Third, I have actively trying to play toward town wincon and try to sort people, whether mistaken in my judgement or not.

You, on the other hand, seem to have contributed very little in terms of ISO. But there are many people playing and it's only page 11, so that doesn't really say much about you.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 258, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 249, northsidegal wrote:
In post 246, Cerberus v666 wrote:Anyways, if people want to immunize me, then I recommend if anyone has a PR that would allow them to make sure I'm not recruited, they should use it NOW, and we can move on. That way the last minute recruit thing won't work, and they'll be forced into recruiting me NOW if that's what they want to do.
don't like this, feels kind of like railroading both the immunization and any anti-recruit prs onto yourself while we're still pretty early in the game.
Perhaps you should put on your critical thinking hat and consider why someone would do that. There are only a couple good reasons, and the LEAST likely one is because I'm a cult leader.
actually, it's pretty likely, becasue as cult leader, if you can get the immunity vote and/or any anti-recruit PRs on you, it significantly hurts town.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Spoiler: A really long quote
In post 261, Vecna wrote:
In post 31, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3, Vecna wrote:Michael Rennie was ill
The Day the Earth Stood Still
But he told us where we stand
And Flash Gordon was there
In silver underwear
Claude Rains was The Invisible Man
Then something went wrong
For Fay Wray and King Kong
They got caught in a celluloid jam
Then at a deadly pace
It Came From Outer Space
And this is how the message ran...

Science fiction (ooh ooh ooh) double feature
Doctor X (ooh ooh ooh) will build a creature
See androids fighting (ooh ooh ooh) Brad and Janet
Anne Francis stars in (ooh ooh ooh) Forbidden Planet
Wo oh oh oh oh oh
At the late night, double feature, picture show

I knew Leo G. Carroll
Was over a barrel
When Tarantula took to the hills
And I really got hot
When I saw Janette Scott
Fight a Triffid that spits poison and kills
Dana Andrews said prunes
Gave him the runes
And passing them used lots of skills
But When Worlds Collide
Said George Pal to his bride
I'm gonna give you some terrible thrills
Like a...

Science fiction (ooh ooh ooh) double feature
Doctor X (ooh ooh ooh) will build a creature
See androids fighting (ooh ooh ooh) Brad and Janet
Anne Francis stars in (ooh ooh ooh) Forbidden Planet
Wo oh oh oh oh oh
At the late night, double feature, picture show
I wanna go - Oh oh oh oh
To the late night, double feature, picture show
By R.K.O. - Wo oh oh oh
In the back row - Oh oh oh oh
Isn't this the first song in the movie
yes, my first post skills are on point, dontcha agree?

Dude. This is dead now (gamewise) and clogging up the tread.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 270, Almost50 wrote:
In post 176, Inferno390 wrote:And I honestly don't think that it's likely that all the killing roles are auto immunized, because that would mean that the cult would have to be able to kill every night should they want to try and take out the opposing cult. That just seems broken to me.
Mate, they RECRUIT. That's even better than a kill. They not only take the Town down by one, but also GAIN one.

The Vig has to guess whether they recruited the immunization target(s) or was the immunization successful. Like, if I was Vig and saw someone getting wagoned to be immunized, and I thought it likely that they will be targeted by cult recruitment I'd be submitting my kill of the day on them.

^THIS^ is why recruiting the "lynchee" (using the term loosely) might be a bad idea. It's a race between the two cults to grow and the Town core to prevent that from happening.

This is why the VIG IN PARTICULAR (assuming there's one) must be VERY ATTENTIVE. You don't want to be shooting your fellow TPR by accident, yet again you don't want to let the cults win a free recruitment shot. GODSPEED.
Okay, recruiting is powerful. But recruiting can't be done on the opposing cult or the immunized. So therefore, unless the cults can gain acess to killing roles, they have no way to stop another team from growing larger than they are if they make a mistake and try to recruit someone they can't. So basically, if one leader screws up, the game is over for them unless all the other factions screw up too. Becasue they fall behind in terms of players on thier team so they can NEVER win.
I have a feeling that this game is going to be very, very swingy.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 279, Almost50 wrote:
In post 204, Cerberus v666 wrote:FYI, I am either the best or the worst person to grant immunity to, depending on whether granting immunity means the cult will actually recruit me 100% of the time.
OK, I think I've got me a plan:

1- Vote Cerb to be immunized
2- Shoot Cerb

This plan serves two purposes:

1- Make sure no culted-Cerb is in play
2- Give Cerb the opportunity to take his desired break from Mafia ASAP

No need to applause, but I'll accept checks and/or cash.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 291, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 259, Inferno390 wrote:Reading your ISO, the only person you could think is cult is me, and I find that laughable.
First off, I've been open with my reads. When does scum do that? Second, I've said several things out loud that scum would like to keep not said in interest of wincon. Third, I have actively trying to play toward town wincon and try to sort people, whether mistaken in my judgement or not.
Scum try to tell me how Town they are.
Town don’t have to say anything. They just act Town and everyone knows it.
I'm not trying to tell you how town I am. I'm just telling you that your read on me is wrong, and that you really have no basis for it. Unless, of course, you would like to share exactly why I'm cult?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Just going to throw this out there:
What if Porkens is a CL? He could be pushing to be recruited so hard because he wants the other CL to waste a recruit on him and therefore fall behind.

Also, because memes, I claim the Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Laser Beams Out of It's Ass.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Inferno390 »

And I'll just sit here and think about how I was born after the turn of the millennia.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 398, Almost50 wrote:
In post 395, Inferno390 wrote:And I'll just sit here and think about how I was born after the turn of the millennia.
How did you manage to take that long to be delivered?? :P :lol:
Lol!

What I meant was, I was born in the 2000's. (I'll let you guess the specific year and such...)

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Inferno390 »

What. The actual. Heck.

I'm going to guess that Dunker just did something to Creature.

We also learned a lot of things from that post:
that Dunker and Creature are either immune or cult now.
That the game started with 6 auto immune rolls.
That this game is going to be very interesting.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So this also means that those who say that they are unrecruitable are possibly bluffing, and those who are shouting for recruitment possibly can't be.

P-edit:
SnarkySnowman wrote:So wait... 16 who are not immune = 8 immune => 6 immune non-cult leaders? Did I miss something or is there also no way to die? The plot ~thickens~

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Also, I'm really starting to get peeved by the lack of real hunting that I feel is going on right now.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 487, Creature wrote:and Inferno killed Jaydragonking, but that's a less relevant death to the plot
When did I start killing people?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I have no idea how to cash my vote in guys, I'm just too confused by hat's going on. Any suggestions?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 494, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 493, Inferno390 wrote:I have no idea how to cash my vote in guys, I'm just too confused by hat's going on. Any suggestions?
idk do you want to win with cult or town is a good starter question
This is totally shading me as CL, and I don't like it.

HURT: Gamma

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 500, Vecna wrote:
In post 417, drealmerz7 wrote:
- A VOICE IS HEARD THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CASTLE -

As we are nearing the end of our "PLAY" phase, I would like to inform all of you that only Virgins may be recruited, the number of you totaling 16 (man you guys need to get laid).

For the leaders of our groupie packs, I would like to inform you that those virgins may be found by searching for those who have a big, red "V" scrawled on their foreheads with lipstick.

Finally, I would like to announce that Creature and Dunkerdoodles have recently been spotted sneaking out of the toolshed out back - hair and clothes all askew :oops: Perhaps they should erase the V?

Virgin count: 14
I have some sort of vague information that this may/might/could indeed indicate our time remaining in the play phase might be a lot shorter than we had anticipated.

Maybe some sort of haste is a little useful, since if we dont hammer someone before the phase ends, we dont get to have our immunity.

Lets speedvote all for one target, and cycle it around in a quick fashion over the next 24 hours, and then arbitrarily hammer someone.
Don't like this either. While I agree in quickhammers, this seems like it's being a little too... mysterious. And not very commited at all. "Vague information?" "May/Might/Could?"
It feels like Vecna is trying to get a wagon going so he can pick up the recuit before the immunization hits and screw town.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 514, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Cerberus666

This is the first speed bandwagon. Get it to L2 Asap.
You do understand that you've basically garunteed your plan not to work, right?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 520, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 507, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 494, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 493, Inferno390 wrote:I have no idea how to cash my vote in guys, I'm just too confused by hat's going on. Any suggestions?
idk do you want to win with cult or town is a good starter question
This is totally shading me as CL, and I don't like it.

HURT: Gamma
No it's not. I was just figuring if you wanted to win with town you'd probably want to self-vote, and you wanted to win with cult you might try to pay like Porkens (not trying to insult you with this)
Not sure why I would self-vote as town. Unless you meant start a wagon on myself. As for Porkens, I highly doubt he's a Virgin. He's either an autoimmune PR or CL.
I guess my question is, where would my vote do the most good as town, because there have been lots of theories flying around on what town needs to do, and I'm not really sure what to make of all of it or what actually needs to be done.

Also, I've been thinking about it a little, and now I'm almost positive that Cult can recruit killing roles, because they are literally starting the game 8 people back. That's incredibly town-sided.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 523, Vecna wrote:
In post 521, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 514, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Cerberus666

This is the first speed bandwagon. Get it to L2 Asap.
You do understand that you've basically garunteed your plan not to work, right?
Why do you think you know everything that is going on in this game and can predict how itll work out?

You cannot. Its a chaotic process. This is fine for us survivors.

Its the cult masters that it screws over (if people will cooperate).

Anyways do as u will.

Ill have my entertainment regardless
I don't think I know everything. But by stating this plan, cult is going to wait until you actually show the immunize target. You've basically led town straight into horrible case of WIFOM.
In post 528, Gamma Emerald wrote:Inferno I thought you were aware of how voting worked and that's why you were confused?
I am aware of how voting works. There's just been so much going on day 1, I'm very unsure of how to best use my vote.
In post 529, Venmar wrote:
I swear you're a CL
Why does this make me CL? Have you seen the thread for this game? Are you somehow suprised that I'm confused by all of this?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 561, mutantdevle wrote:Inferno are you typically a defensive player or is there a specific reason you are this defensive over CL accusations?
A) Yes, I'm pretty defensive.
B) This is totally shading me as CL. I'm getting tired of this.
C) Why should I not be defensive when I'm being called CL for what looks to me to be legitimate play? My response to Gamma was me just misunderstanding what he was trying to say, but Venmar is a little irritating.
In post 569, Varsoon wrote:Especially when you silly cucks keep talking about how you're obviously going to switch your recruit target?
this is my point. Cult's going to wait until the real immunization looks like it's going to happen.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 589, JaydragonKing wrote:I literally don't know what the hell is going on, and there's nearly 600 posts.
Agreed.
What do I want at the moment? A chance to get to the second play phase to see if we actually learn some shit.
Not agreed LEt's actually figure out what hte hec we're doing before we aloow all of th actions to resolve, because that's just going to make D2 een more confusing.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Inferno390 »

EWBOP:
Not agreed. Let's actually figure out what the heck we're doing before we allow all of the actions to resolve, because that's just going to make D2 even more confusing.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

People I'd like to hear more from:
NicoRobin
Dunkerdoodles
Ms Columbo
Lifthrasil
timewarp
Boonskiies
Sreenplay
Porkens
SnarkySnowman
TheGoldenParadox
mutantdevle
northsidegal

P-edit: Would you please elaborate?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 598, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 584, Inferno390 wrote:B) This is totally shading me as CL. I'm getting tired of this.
I'm not specifically saying you are a cult leader, but it wouldn't surprise me if you were and I can see why others think that, and you defensiveness doesn't help. I understand being defensive, I can be quite defensive too at times, but you started heavily defending yourself from a single accusation against you and it feels like an overreaction. Combine this with how scummy you come across at times and I think you'd look to most as the most plausible clan leader. Of course, players are going to be scummy at times since, unless you are unrecruitable, you are not strictly 'town'. But your scumminess feels more anti-survivor than it does anti-town.
I'm not sure how I started heavily defensive. Based on Screenplay's ISO, he more or less said the thought I was a CL. Gamma was just me misunderstanding what he was trying to say. And then Venmar is just out of nowhere calling me CL. I'm not sure how my defense against Screenplay was bad, All I did was point out that I was not being scummy. So 'm not sure where this heavy defensiveness is coming from: If anything, I've been on the backpeadal from CL accusations several times this game.

I know that, looking through my ISO, not everything I have said puts me in the best light. But A) This my first cult game ever, so I have literally no idea what I'm doing. So a lot of my post are me trying to get comfortable with this game and figure out exactly what to do. And B) There has been a lot of scummy interaction between all sorts of people this game. So I don't understand how that can be combined with the fact that I'm getting attacked (or mistakenly feel like I'm getting attacked) and trying to defend myself from that can result in me looking a lot like CL. People were more or less calling me CL before I got defensive.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 612, Almost50 wrote:
In post 417, drealmerz7 wrote:Virgin count: 14
Would you believe I missed that little note at the end????????? :facepalm:

So, we already had SIX unrecruitable townies and 2 got added, so we now have 8. Assuming we manage to immune someone successfully we would be 9 vs 2 vs 2 by the start of next phase, which is looking GOOD for us all (except the CLs and their victims), with 11 slots available to recruit/immunize. We probably only need to immunize 2 more (on top of the 9) to be guaranteed we outnumber "each" of the cults, and another 2 to guarantee us majority over BOTH combined.
Yeah, see that 's what I'm thinking, and it gives me pause. Like, would a mod really make a game so townsided? I have the feeling that there is some sort of unknown factor out there right now that survivors haven't accounted for yet, or "not virgin" =/= "immune," or somethng along those lines.

If that's not the case, I'm going to be very disapointed, becasue this is going to be a pretty boring game for my first ever Large Themes game.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 694, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 614, Inferno390 wrote:"not virgin" =/= "immune,"
I thought this would be obvious? Like the signup thread specifically states that not everyone will know if they are recruitable or not. There's also a 2nd standard role card that isn't titled virgin. But for those of us with role cards that specifically state we can be recruited by both cults, it's safe to assume we are not immune due to there supposedly being no mod lies.
I know this. But there was a lot of talk earlier on the fact that there were only 14 virigns left, which does not nessecarily mean that there are already 8 uneruitable roles. I think that it's pretty obvious too, but the way it was phrased earlier I think confused some people.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 754, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm sorry to all my friends in this game, something has happened where I cannot stomach this game, I'm replacing out, like honestly it kinda makes me sick that I am doing this but the long term stress of this game will be worse than what I am feeling right now

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

K, who are we running up today?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 762, Varsoon wrote:It's PAUSE, our votes don't matter.
I'm bummed out, I didn't get recruited during PLAY phase
Fuck you culties.
Actually, it's Play phase now.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

True. I just assumed we were going back into play because all of the actions resolved.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 775, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 761, Lifthrasil wrote:
In post 737, Srceenplay wrote:Evidently the vig sucks
Why?
Because the two I put a target on are still alive.
In post 783, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 781, Chickadee wrote:Tags in here don't mean anything. Why would a vig listen to you?
Why not.
I’m 1/1 on my vig shots.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 824, Creature wrote:VOTE: Inferno
That was bloody fast.

VOTE: Inferno

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 828, Srceenplay wrote:Umm,
Maybe someone else
Why Screnplay? It doesn't really matter, we're just going to run me up to L-2 and then switch anyways.

Or are we...
:?: :?: :?: :?:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 866, Chickadee wrote:
In post 859, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 856, Chickadee wrote:I can also do something similar, going forward.
Why did you refuse to be immunized then? :-/

Are you still refusing to be immunized?

Would you do this thing to me in the next 3 minutes? :P
You might not like it.
Chickadee: How to crumb Vig 101.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Inferno390 »

JAY IS CULT! KIL JAY!

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Going to lurk for a bit and see what comes around.

I'm not sure what to make of my little wagon yet. Some people are really for it, others are really against it. I would love to hear from those on my wagon as to why I should be immunized, and those against it as to why I shouldn't.

P-edit: LOL, but really the follower type. I just think that Almost's crumb read on you makes a lot of sense.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Inferno390 »

EBWOP: But really
NOT
the follower type.
JaydragonKing wrote:I crumbed him to believe I'm a Vigilante before, Inferno. I could make him think I'm the goddamn President with crumbs if I wanted too.
That doesn't mean his read is not reasonable.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 884, JaydragonKing wrote:Well you COULD do that if I wasn't specifically the Sonic Transducer, Cerberus.
In post 885, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 884, JaydragonKing wrote:Well you COULD do that if I wasn't specifically the Sonic Transducer, Cerberus.
Which is relevant...why?
In post 886, JaydragonKing wrote:Because it holds priority and, if successful, makes the people I target immobilized and unable to do their action REGARDLESS of the order of the action sent.
In post 887, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 886, JaydragonKing wrote:Because it holds priority and, if successful, makes the people I target immobilized and unable to do their action REGARDLESS of the order of the action sent.
That....that isn't relevant? That isn't a reason to not jailkeep you now. My action will still be happening after yours, and thus won't prevent yours from occurring...and will keep you safe...

Also, it sounds like your ability only cares about when your targets submitted their actions, NOT when actions that target you are submitted.
This back and forth really seems fishy for Jay. The point being brought up is comletely pointless.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Just gonna throw this out there:
What if the Dunker/Creature part was just fluff?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 929, Almost50 wrote:
In post 927, Inferno390 wrote:Just gonna throw this out there:
What if the Dunker/Creature part was just fluff?
Are you saying the MOD was trolling???????
Well, the way I see it, it's either:
A) Jay is lying.
B) Drealmez7 was using fluff that we're taking way too seriously.

Because of how Jay describes her ability:
This and other posts makes it sound like a Jailkeeper ability, which means both A) Creature couldn't have targeted Dunker and B) Dunker couldn't have targeted Creature!

Unless there's an element to this that I'm missing.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 944, Vecna wrote:The element youre missing is that he's obviously claiming an ability that isnt a jailkeeper? And still allows its target to be targetted by other stuff?
I've lost the post in this mass of text, but I could have sworn I saw something that said that they couldn't be targeted either. Which unless the Dunker/Creature thing trumps becasue it kicked in during Day, we're left with those two options.

I might try and go back and find that post later, just too busy right now.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Wait, why is everyone abandoning my wagon all of the sudden? Is this in perspective of the way we're trying to throw off CLs, or is there something else I'm missing?

p-edit: the actually heck. The absolute lack of information that we're getting ALONE is making me want to replace out.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

There are so many things that we can assume right now, but I think that the one we need to avoid is:
JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT VIRGINS DOES NOT MEAN THEY CAN"T BE RECRUITED. Because if that's not true, Cult is basically screwed right now.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1058, Creature wrote:14-2=11?
Some sort of Lover esque role got changed when you targeted withr Porkens or Varsoon, I think.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1063, Almost50 wrote:Creature is winning us the game it seems.

So,
11 immune
+ 2 CLs + 1 groupie + 11 Virgins. WAIT .. that doesn't compute!

We know we have 11 Virgins = 11 "anything but". out of those we know we have 1 groupie and 2 Cult leaders = 8 "something else"

I know I was immunized, and creature .. *Slaps forehead* .. Porkens already claimed a PR. She was one of the original 6 TPRs so doesn't count towards the "immunized" because she was already immune.

That or VARSOON IS A CULT LEADER and this "greenhouse shagging" doesn't really help us know who IS in a cult and who is not. *Thinking*

(Yeah, this is me typing what I'm thinking in realtime)

Now why was it only 1 with Creature on Play 1 but it's now 2 on Play 2? Is it more likely to be 3 on Play 3, or were 2 targeted (in addition to Creature) on Play 1 and only one got immunized? Because that means he other one might have been a CL themselves... or an immune PR .. or have been "jailed" (helps to cool me down regarding Cerb) ..

I'll leave it at that for now
Dude.
NOT VIRGIN =/= NOT IMMUNE.

In post 1067, Varsoon wrote:So my conclusion that only 4 people are actually 'playing' the game (in an informed state, making decisions that matter for gamestate) is true.

Also, I think I was an immune PR by default because my role says nothing about being a Virgin and I'm also the character that's Janet's boyfriend/fiance, Brad.
You should probably ask before you make an assumption like that.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1070, Almost50 wrote:@Inferno:
In post 417, drealmerz7 wrote:I would like to inform all of you that
only Virgins may be recruited
Hello?!!
Okay, I completely missed this. My bad.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Well, in that case, CL is screwed because even if they hit every recruit from here on out, there are not enough virgins left to catchup with immunized unless one cult straight up dies.
Because I just realized: "groupie=cult?"

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1082, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean the opening modpost says groupie = cult recruit
Okay, so apparently I've not been paying nearly enoguh attention.
We do know now that one of the CL failed ot recuit last cycle if that's the case.

I am totally dow nfor a massclaim.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1096, drealmerz7 wrote:
we are now in PAUSE
(resolving actions)
What?
What caused pause phase?
In post 1098, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1060, Inferno390 wrote:There are so many things that we can assume right now, but I think that the one we need to avoid is:
JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT VIRGINS DOES NOT MEAN THEY CAN"T BE RECRUITED. Because if that's not true, Cult is basically screwed right now.
In post 1080, Inferno390 wrote:Well, in that case, CL is screwed because even if they hit every recruit from here on out, there are not enough virgins left to catchup with immunized unless one cult straight up dies.
Because I just realized: "groupie=cult?"
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THE CULTS ARE SCREWED AS THOUGH IT'S A BAD THING YOU SCUMMY FUCK?

Was that too harsh?
HOw id diI say it was a bad thing? I just don't think a game could be that townsided and get throgh reviews.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I'm sorry, but this has gotten ridiculous.
How many people actually know what's going on? And how many people actually know what they're doing? And how much does anyone actually know, again?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Can we have a comprehensive list of confirmed immunized & claimed PRs plz?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So it only counts if you actually block a role from triggering?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I gotta know, CD, who'd you shoot?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Interesting.
What are everyone's thoughts on other PRs/CLs?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1239, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1238, Inferno390 wrote:Interesting.
What are everyone's thoughts on other PRs/CLs?
Every thought I've had about this game can be found in this thread, and none of it is in depth enough to be worth repeating.
I know, but perhaps it would re-energize the thread if we tried to talk through the game so far.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

^^^

on a side note, anyone else tried to replace out and gotten the really good, really convincing PMs that get you to stay?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I think I've already claimed. Just to clarify, I'm the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams out of It's Ass.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I died.

ON THE INSIDE.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ooh, could Golden be trying to reduce hunting in the thread even further than it actually is?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Whoa. Was that a major cultslip?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Agreed, I want to get back into this. I think Golden and Gamma have been having a very long conversation...

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Chickadee, please tell me your vig was aimed at Gamma tonight.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Here's an idea:
Let's all vote to end the Pause phase, just like you would do to end Day phase in a normal Mafia game.
Perhaps that will convince Dreamer to start back up the cycle.
VOTE: End Pause

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Or, you know, we could all simultaneously ask to replace out...

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Guys the vote didn't go through last night, so play resumes with our votes just as they were.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Was it I?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Can we please do some real talking rather than just jacking around?
Because to be honest, the lack of effort is obnoxious.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Venca is major slipping right now.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Inferno390 »

What sort of thing?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Inferno390 »

@Cerberus
In post 1250, Inferno390 wrote:I think I've already claimed. Just to clarify, I'm the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams out of It's Ass.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

THAT'S A MEME

IT'S NOT TRUE

FAAKECLAIM

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Well, you have to remember that not every claimed role so far is necessarily immune.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Hi guys, back after a unexpected trip!
You should sheep The Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Laser Beams out of Its Ass. VOTE: Inferno390

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Eh, it was worth a shot.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay, tbh, I was just screwing around with the selfvote.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Hmm, interesting.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

OR cult could have recruited them and THEN he could have been wagoned.
Either way, it proves one thing: Killing roles can be recruited.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Well, we were all assuming that we wouldn't recruit killing roles until Boonskiies flipped. (Which I did say made no sense, but did anyone listen? NOOOO.)

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Time Warp Again!

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 2064, Chickadee wrote:No, can confirm that I am largely checked out of this game.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Perhaps his faction is big enough to do that now...

Tbh, I have no idea what's going on in this game anymore.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”