Micro 952 - The Coalition: ItGBSMoD [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #955 (isolation #200) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HURT: clover
HURT: alduskkel
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #201) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but now I need to figure out which of deimos/wug/sleeper to trust :cry: bc I see the merit of a clover/aldu solve but the beauty of a 4 player exception is that we can exclude 2 possible scumteams.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #202) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

players I'm actually sure about being town: klick(bc votato slot, votato is incredibly easy to read :lol: ) and pooky
players that im leaning towards being town: DC(would like to see more contribution from them)
idfk anymore: everyone else
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #203) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm no good at d1 solves, it takes flips to help me :cry: I think that I'm going to treat the coalition as a test for my top 2 scumteam reads being eliminated rather than trying to exclusively win outright because I'm only going to out-bigbrain myself that way. idk if anyone else sees what I'm saying, but trying to use the coalition for information and setting up a later solve should it be wrong is the best bet here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #204) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not succinctly but their words feel like poison :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #205) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm honestly not even bothered to interact with pooky anymore because they ARE tunneling and I already sorted their slot so there's 0 point in it since i have nothing to gain but wasted words :lol: they can think I'm scum all they want because in case they haven't noticed the conversation has moved on and I've already said my piece.

I'd rather have Pooky in the coalition over anyone but you klick as your slot and pooky's slots are the only 2 i'm sure of (yours because of votato :lol: )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #206) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

[quote="In post 983, Klick"][/quote]

perhaps it can be better framed that it was a conversation :lol: albeit a futile one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #207) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

nice one MS, good quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #208) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

HURT: all
HEAL: DkKoba
HEAL: Pooky
HEAL: Klick
HEAL: Sleeper
I'm looking for a good final slot but this is where I'm at with the core I've determined. pooky/klick are self explainatory at this point. and klick has solidified my read on them.

sleeper after reexamining the co-ISO with deimos I feel better about.

now I need to try to hit what is theoretically a 3/5 chance in deimos/don/aldu/mug/clover

clover being the top spot atm and don/aldu behind and then deimos/mug being my top scumreads at this point I feel.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #209) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 996, Klick wrote:Disregarding my own very uncertain read on Pooky, I suspect Pooky won't be agreeing to a coalition with you in it.
In post 954, DkKoba wrote:
In post 930, Deimos27 wrote:Well I do. I re-read DC's ISO and Pooky's interaction with Koba and now those players feel town to me again. But this leaves me townreading every player in the game except Aldus/Clover. So someone's pulled a fast one on me.
imma be real w you, I have been considering the solve that excludes them too because when you asked me why I townread clover I was like "well shit I don't really atm why is this kid in my coalition"
Talk to me about this? My thoughts are that it's going to be particularly difficult to form a successful coalition if we just write off the less active players for lack of evidence. If Clover/Aldus are town we have to attempt to solidify a read there today, even if it feels premature. And I agreed with your initial assessment of Clover!town.
clover just gives me .. weird vibes? Idk. I'm really paranoid at this point.

also re: pooky not putting me in their coalition. If I have to I'll take them out but I'm not going to take someone out who I am sure of being town unless I have to.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #210) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Sleeper I literally put Pooky in as locktown so if my points made sense then you should 100% want him in your coalition :lol:

and to aldu's question: thought it was rhetorical since you followed that up with a statement but id rather eliminate "likely" scumteams early on (i.e. find people who seem paired, not as in buddying but as in scumpaired if you know what I mean).

I don't like that people are trying to hardfocus on pooky's bad tunnel, its fairly blatant town ego from my point of view, so if you do townread me then you should trust me. there's no way you're getting an explanation out of pooky I'm guessing even if you were to put him at L-1 if the coalition fails.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #211) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 989, DonCorleone wrote:Hi, I haven’t really been enjoying this game or been able to get into it really

I’ll try to do a reread today and to say who I think the coalition should be
any update on this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #212) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also pooky if you're willing to read me in good faith and discuss things I will talk but I'm going to continue to ignore anything you say about me and not respond to it until you agree to have a conversation and not just a conf bias 1 way dialogue
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #213) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I said that earlier bc I got the vibe that deimos was just doing that light pokey thing that scum like to do with eachother to make it seem like they aren't teamed/are independent while not making substantial moves against eachother :lol:

but after doing a dual ISO of them i figured it was not likely
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #214) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyone else agree that tuxedo/wug slot is most definitely scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #215) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I've been mulling it over but I feel good enough that i can be like "yeah thats scum" based on both people in that slot's behavior.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #216) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I will ellaborate tomorrow though cause im super sleep deprived rn good night (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #217) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

yoink. I gotta go work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #218) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

whats my cuerent coalition list
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #219) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

HEAL: clover
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #220) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

also if this coalition is wrong im voting wug amyways for 3 clears lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #221) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

itd be nice to see some more effort from DC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #222) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mug
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #223) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

guess whos drunk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #224) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I saw klick posting elsewhere on site but nothing here i am curious as to why ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #225) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u are mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #226) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its simple if u get mafia outside coalition on d1 u get 3 clears
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #227) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh sorry i was speaking with the assumption that wug is scum which she is
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #228) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u subbed into a scum slot lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #229) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

take a shot for every prod in the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #230) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hmmm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #231) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont like the rush
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #232) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #233) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

if pooky doesnt come around to my suggestion I'll go with yours klick
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #234) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

why are u so unconcerned with being scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #235) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

alduskkel why do you townread deimos
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #236) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think my coalition is a winning one. and at worst it puts the slots I want on the inside on the inside and on the outside on the outside.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #237) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1118, Klick wrote:I got the opposite vibe - I didn't like 1103 much at all. It felt out of place compared to their complaints about inactivity.

DK, can I ask how you'd play this spot as scum? and how that contrasts your current play? I figure you know how to read you better than any of us
I have no idea :lol: personally I'd try to get both my partner and I on the coalition but thats about it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #238) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1119, SleeperSoul wrote:I think koba's playstyle makes putting them in the coalition risky, even though they are town. I've kind of lost the passion for this game, so I haven't been looking extra hard, but I think I would prefer a coalition without koba if possible.

HURT: koba
but what do you read me as.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #239) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so if I'm town why do you want to exclude me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #240) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice yoink
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #241) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my brain
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #242) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1132, SleeperSoul wrote:I'm not surprised koba 'hurt' me in retaliation, that's part of what I consider to be the problem with their playstyle, hence the search for an alternative.
I didnt hurt you in retaliation though.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #243) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi we aren't doing don clover Idk why you are trying to force it to happen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #244) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

im at work so can't really discuss much but i'll be back in like 4 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #245) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

im home now.

I want an update from everyone on where they're at for each slot at the table. I'm willing to adjust certain parts of my coalition if needed but fwiw I think mine is a winning one, if not one that helps grant a near "autowin"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #246) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

stop prodging and start playing please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #247) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

DC I appreciate the extended effort but I'm still likely to exclude you (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #248) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

I see deimos is online so I await their posts at some point ~~~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #249) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the bug of not caring about this game is getting to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #250) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall letting mafia hide among the slankers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #251) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if I was to remove clover I'd put in aldu over you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #252) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats 2 matching coalitions lets get 3 more :pensive:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #253) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DC who is scum in my proposed coalition?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #254) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1182, Klick wrote:HURT: all
HEAL: Klick
HEAL: Clover
HEAL: DkKoba
HEAL: Sleeper
HEAL: Pooky

Okay Koba you win.
I'm framing this post in the post game if this is correct :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #255) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/hang datisi for spamming for page top :^)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #256) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1209, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 1159, DkKoba wrote:im home now.

I want an update from everyone on where they're at for each slot at the table. I'm willing to adjust certain parts of my coalition if needed but fwiw I think mine is a winning one, if not one that helps grant a near "autowin"
Why don't you want DC?
because they come off as exhausted scum to me who just made a last ditch effort to get included
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #257) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

"I would have hardbussed my partner by now if I was scum"

*is voting Wug who is my top scumread*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #258) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

thank u pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #259) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

u were literally booted out bc u were doing the bare minimum... sis ur describing what your play was to a T while saying you "could have" done something.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #260) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll consider you town if the coalition fails (and imma be real u will probably be cleared by hanging Wug)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #261) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats another shot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #262) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

I agree with that assessment ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #263) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

sleeper and pooky please just lock it in so we can find out if we win or nott
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #264) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly just because of how anti climactic this game would be with a win here I want it to not succeed for the sake of hype LOL if that makes sense
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #265) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the coalition is meant to give us the best info in case it fails and the current one as is will do just that,
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #266) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

all that happens if it fails if we put you on it is that we end up voting you out after we vote out wug.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #267) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Sleeper can you join the 3/5 accepted coalition pls so we can utilize the rest of our time for D1 if we're wrong?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #268) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1269, Datisi wrote:
coalitionthe coalition of
Klick
Clover Ebi
SleeperSoul
PookyTheMagicalBear
, and
DkKoba
has been locked in.

the coalition has
failed

flavourImage

mod notes
  • bruh moment
same

also I guess this means my theory was probably correct and Klick/Votato slot is scum :/

lets get Wug please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #269) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok buddy sure thing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #270) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you HAMMERED it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #271) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you complained about not being in it without casing anything. now I can confirm that you can only be scum with people within the coalition. that Deimos is likely town.

when wug flip scum it literally clears you so maybe calm down and go with your original scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #272) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god how many people who are probably town have to ego FOS me this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #273) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky isn't getting hanged here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #274) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the ISO button exists to remove my posts if you need to read other slots more easily bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #275) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1286, DonCorleone wrote:I think I just underestimated koba’s scumgame tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #276) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if I'm scum I was going to bring you into the coalition you dink. I literally put you in the pile that cleared you of being partners with anyone outside the coalition with you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #277) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

regardless we have 2 MLs if I end up being flipped today my voice is confirmed town. if wug is wrong I'll self on d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #278) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I hope you understand that I don't reveal all my intentions / reads on purpose so scum can't use them to manipulate the narrative, right? I already DID hint at a Klick FOS if the coalition fails earlier but I never named him. I had Wug marked down regardless.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #279) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my biggest fears were teams with:

Deimos/Aldu
DonC/Deimos
DonC/Wug
Deimos/Wug
Aldu/Wug

like I had these team reads that all made sense to me and putting them all outside the coalition from my point of view made most sense to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #280) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1301, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the only reason you would go for lynching on-coalition is if you're pretty damn sure there are 2 scum on coalition
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #281) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Don just let the scum hang machine go brrrr and get Wug thanks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #282) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'd rather not go for Klick as if wug is town that clears him based on the theory I have
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #283) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DC you don't sound like you are trying to gamesolve rn and just want to hang anyone you can.

Are you against gaining 3 clears? are you that scared of hanging a scumread outside of the coalition?
in the coaltion you have 1/5 chance if you read only 1 mafia in it.
outside its 1/4

so either you townread all the slots outside or you have reason to believe both scum got onto the coaltion.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #284) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

optimal play is to create 3 clears outside the coalition if its a possibility.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #285) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

So you are just going to stubbornly ignore the logic I have presented about having a solid scumread outside the coalition creating clears?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #286) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok who's my partner inside the coalition
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #287) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Klick is now able to open scum sheeping your vote and you're too focused on your tunnel to see that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #288) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bruv the path of least resistance was to put you in the coalition but i fought to keep you out for information reasons. so maybe utilize occam's razor before you hurt your brain
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #289) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think you need to go cool down and take a walk or something because you're not thinking straight right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #290) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright buddy. I await to hear what deimos has to say because I now townlean him based on info.

sorry deimos for not trusting you but I was really uneasy with your play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #291) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're going to need to convince more than just you wug and klick then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #292) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm feeling deja vu from an interaction from earlier in the game...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #293) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can you stop using he/him thanks.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #294) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if I end up getting flipped and you end up town I expect and apology from you postgame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #295) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

an apology*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #296) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we are Not doing a TvT wagon on D1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #297) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I don't think pooky's push on me was scum motivated. I had my doubts also about the votato push how it was light hearted and they waited until there was traction in order to sheep it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #298) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

at the time I was willing to TR the slot and partially from OGI too lol. but now I'm coming around back to reexamining that as well as Tuxedo/Wug slot being extremely scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #299) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways has anyone noticed how votato/tux and wug/klick avoid eachother like the plague for the most part?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #300) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

people too scared to do big dick plays and it shows
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #301) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

I didnt desperately force myself on the Coalition. That's like saying i force dissolved a wagon that was formed in RVS. Why are you pretending like that Coalition that was formed that early was serious at all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #302) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1362, Wug wrote:
In post 1355, DkKoba wrote:anyways has anyone noticed how votato/tux and wug/klick avoid eachother like the plague for the most part?
this is bad
i asked klick a question
didn't really ask a lot of other questions
so avoided klick the least
In post 1363, Wug wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
weak.

also its ok bc votato and tux did the incriminating for you 2 before they replaced out <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #303) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

giving intent to hammer myself in 24 hours. I'm done arguing with walls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #304) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

at least with me out of the equation it makes scum have to scramble to figure out a nightkill that doesn't incriminate themselves.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #305) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

whatever the team is. because Iknow I was the n1 kill if I wasn't getting tunneled rm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #306) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

shut up klick you're just mechposting rn bc ur probably scum and don't want to face that you don't even want to read anyone right now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #307) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

if either klick or wug flip town i do trust that the rest of town can figure it out anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #308) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

people not even fucking questioning why klick and wug insta voted me with no reason. I see why sleeper and DC did. and dc a fool rn locked into their tunnel bc they're buttmad they were kicked out of the coalition.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #309) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

yall town on my wagon the type of players to be too scared to hang a PR claim in a game even if they scummy. just because of mechanics
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #310) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

using statistics like that are a lazy way of avoiding confronting your own reads.

what information are people looking out of a town flip of me ?

we just toss away a ML that's it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #311) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1401, Klick wrote:I think Koba is by far the most likely scum in the coalition, and I also think regardless of the flip it'll significantly progress towards a solve
how about you explain this :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #312) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1398, Klick wrote:Inevitably we are going to have to whittle down the coalition. There is definitely at least one scum there. Those are slots we HAVE to find scum in at some point. Why would we put it off chasing a rabbit hole that might only have town in it?

I agree that Wug is scummy. I don't KNOW that Wug is scum. I KNOW that at least one of Koba/Pooky/Sleeper/Clover is scum. At this point, regardless of any townreads you might have on those players, you need to adjust them relative to each other because there IS scum there.

Wug/Aldus/Deimos/Don might be scummy. Hell, they were left out of the coalition because they couldn't get townread enough. But you're either shooting 1/4 there, or you're literally lynching in a pool of four town. And you can't claim you're that confident in all of Don/Deimos/Aldus being town, because you didn't have them in your coalition.

Put aside your reads for a sec and solve with the information that we've been given.
OK: is there 2 scum in the coaltion? y/n. Answer concisely.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #313) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my intent to self hammer stands btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #314) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'm just exposing these 2 frauds bc its clear they don't actually have a real read on me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #315) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no one is budging so why bother
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #316) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"hurr u led a failed coalition u must be the mafia!""

-noobtown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #317) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my town flip is enough info for people to see the motivation set forth on the wagon and the reactions gained will be good enough for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #318) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wug/klick. already stated b4
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #319) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also the only scumteam i see aldu on is with Pooky so please reread aldu if Pooky ends up scum in the future. thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #320) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its big brain take
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #321) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I've recently gotten into chess to practice my ability to calculate many possibilities based on the boardstate handed to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #322) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i said pooky / aldu team... LOL

sorry for subbing out .

yall d1 and d2 hangs were awful tho im ngl town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2665 (isolation #323) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on retrospect i trusted pooky too much
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #324) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2666, DonCorleone wrote:“Person who called it as every possible team gets correct teamsolve”
i specifically said if pooky scumflip his partner is likely aldu???

yeah my tunnel on wug was bad but what can i say except that ppl misread lol
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”