Micro 952 - The Coalition: ItGBSMoD [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

yoink. I gotta go work
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Wug
Wug
Townie
Wug
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Wug »

got prodded, haven't caught up

from what I have read p much everyone looks pretty town
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1019, Deimos27 wrote:Clover, do you remember why you thought votato was town for that stance? Usually players find it hard to townread each other when they don't understand their thought processes, so it's surprising that you manage to tr votato while being so baffled.
People often do scumread things that they don't understand, I found that a trend on this site. But I try to look at things another way. For example:

It felt like a stance that scum wouldn't subject themselves too. Because even if Votato was scum he would've believed that talking about day 2 would only help scum right? Even if that wasn't what I was saying. So why does scum Votato try and correct me like that? You could argue that he did it to push me but he later called me town so that makes even less sense.
In post 1019, Deimos27 wrote:I would also like to continue to contribute to the discussion about Clover by pointing out how much the bolded phrasing pings me in this post. Clover isn't particularly formal in tone so the "I'm inclined to townread this" wording reads like typical scum cogdis not actually holding the view they claim to hold. Those three sentences feel particularly awkward in general.
Hey I take offense to the typical scum line! I will have you know I had/have a very high scum winrate on my home site. Although I do feel like this site is very different and I'd be a lot more nervous. Do you have a problem with my viewpoint on Kobba?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Why is Pooky town for you guys? I've read the iso and nothing has really struck me as super towny
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Klick »

That's what I've been asking :)
Maybe you and I should just solve this and make everyone sheep us
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

As you and everyone in the thread has assumed I'm not really the whole 'hey sheep me!' type. But I'll give a helping hand!
If I was gonna make a co right now with myself in it it'd be you/me/Sleeper/Kobba/Deimos

thoughts?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Don could go in over Deimos maybe even sleeper for me but I'm confident on Klick/Kobba. Do I read an iso for a 3rd time just to probably come to the same answer? Maybe.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Klick »

I'm all here for you/me/Sleeper/Koba. I've gone back and forth enough times on Deimos that it would just feel like a massive risk to me, but if anyone can do anything to ease my mind about Deimos then I'd love that. I can't help but feel that he's trying to do everything...
right
, like he's presenting as town rather than
being
town. But a couple of things he's done have admittedly looked pretty towny.

Don is probably my preferred 5th though.
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:55 am

Post by SleeperSoul »

In post 1053, Clover Ebi wrote:Why is Pooky town for you guys? I've read the iso and nothing has really struck me as super towny
pooky fighting koba reminded me of another tvt from the lovers game we played together.
In post 485, SleeperSoul wrote:Image

is this another tvt?
Once I fully understood that koba had turned around on pooky, I'm pretty sure both are town.

Plus, I think it's best to trust my 'funnybone's instinct'. There is a lot of truth in humor imo.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

whats my cuerent coalition list
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

HEAL: clover
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

also if this coalition is wrong im voting wug amyways for 3 clears lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

itd be nice to see some more effort from DC
retired
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 1052, Clover Ebi wrote:Do you have a problem with my viewpoint on Kobba?
Nah no problem with the viewpoint itself. Only with how it was presented.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I've been slowly coming around to town!Clover, I think I've been confbiasing these last few pages trying to cling to one of the the only sources of stability I had in this gamestate.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Clover/Klick/Sleeper/Koba/DC probably wins
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I wish DC would play the game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mug
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Datisi »

I want to make a VC before bed, help me get a pagetop?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Datisi »

Okay then...
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Datisi »

I'll do it myself.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Datisi »

This is fine.
~M
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 449, Alduskkel wrote:HEAL: DkKoba
I've changed my mind about changing my mind about Tux. I think I got it right the first time around in dismissing his interaction with Pooky on grounds of resonance because that lack of resonance totally makes sense as scum agenda. His push against Pooky reads as contrived because he's forcing himself to try and destabilize the nascent townblock. Even after we objected to his reasoning he continued to express completely undue confidence. Another place where he lacked resonance with me was his read on Aldus here:
In post 430, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Alduskkel: I think their engagement with Don's plan, and refusal to sheep feels good. I think it would be easier for scum to not challenge there.
See my response:
In post 439, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 430, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Alduskkel: I think their engagement with Don's plan, and refusal to sheep feels good. I think it would be easier for scum to not challenge there.
I disagree. I think it's easier for scum to look busy challenging that plan than to participate in gamesolving.
This tl of Aldus was nonsense and I think this lack of resonance can also be explained by scum agenda when you think of these two as the scumteam. Considering the gamestate of neither of them being included in the townblock, Tux was trying to legitimize his teammate and perpetuate the idea that Aldus should be townread.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Datisi »

Everything is fine.
~M
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Deimos27 »

That intiial quote is not meant to be there

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”