Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1330 (isolation #200) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1326, Isis wrote:I do think you might be irrationally tunneled and it's worrying how a dramatic bus just didn't even register.

Subverting a scumread for a nitpicky reason like game format seems like it would come out of a veteran scum playbook even when the target is town just because of how it can confuse the game state, that's why I don't think that's a slam dunk
Sure, I think it’s very possible that Tayl0r bussed. Is that what you’re getting at? NM voted you and Ydrasse didn’t vote anyone.

I’m not sure I’m following this, because what I’m saying makes a helluva lot of sense.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #201) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1243, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.18

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear:
drusilla, Isis, Loki Dokie, Kanna, Tayl0r Swift
HAMMER

[3] Isis:
PlusJOYED, Not_Mafia, PookyTheMagicalBear

[1] Not Voting:
Ydrasse

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to execute. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.
The deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-20 19:59:58).

The only one who possibly could have bussed is Tayl0r but I’d hardly consider her hammer to be “dramatic”.

@Isis
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #202) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1332, Isis wrote:But you thought Pooky was super townie. So did PlusJOYED. Why would she bus a partner who could endgame when she could just pretend she hadn't seen the thread
Because she knew I was pushing her and 100% would have after you flipped. What 100% decided it for me was Pooky’s odd post defending her. I was leaning to vote him anyway but that was the deciding factor, that you and Tayl0r could never be scum where because of that odd post, Pooky obviously could be. I still would really love it if anyone would seriously look at my case on Tayl0r and critically examine it because I really don’t think I’m wrong but if anyone can explain to me how she posts the exact same way in every single towngame but 180 degrees differently here and still be town, I’ll unvote her but rn I’m not seeing it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #203) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1343, Tayl0r Swift wrote:fmpov this is a free win. and because i hammered pooky theres no realistic way im scum here.
Alright who is then because It 100% isn’t me?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #204) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1343, Tayl0r Swift wrote:fmpov this is a free win. and because i hammered pooky theres no realistic way im scum here.
Why does you hammering Pooky confitown you? I’ve see scum hammer their buddies in lots of games,
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #205) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I just don’t understand why Ydrasse or anyone pairs themselves with an unconfirmed slot. It reads that either Ydrasse or me was likely set up to be executed first. So, that just seems seriously dumb.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #206) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

@mod can you tell us how many day phases we have left? I’m guessing two?

Probably stupid question.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #207) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1349, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1299, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1297, Isis wrote:I don't think that's AI
It means that they are disconnected and not reading the game and why wouldn’t town!Tayl0r be doing that?
why wouldnt scum!taylor be doing that? your only meta is from marathon games and you only have town meta. this is a trash meta argument
No it 100% not but I’m not willing to risk being spanked to elaborate why it isn’t. I was actually starting to feel better about before you said this. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #208) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1350, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1349, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1299, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1297, Isis wrote:I don't think that's AI
It means that they are disconnected and not reading the game and why wouldn’t town!Tayl0r be doing that?
why wouldnt scum!taylor be doing that? your only meta is from marathon games and you only have town meta. this is a trash meta argument
No it 100% not but
I’m not willing to risk being spanked to elaborate why it isn’t
. I was actually starting to feel better about before you said this. :/
Also, why I don’t believe Pooky made that argument in good faith.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #209) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1351, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1323, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1321, drusilla wrote:
In post 1317, drusilla wrote:
In post 1287, Loki Dokie wrote:If she was town here, she’d have paired me with her.
mmm, could this be explained to me please?
In post 1319, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1278, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1276, Hectic wrote:
In post 1275, Loki Dokie wrote:@mod, does this work similarly to how lovers’ roles usually work? If one lover is executed, does the other automatically suicide?
Yes.
I’d happily execute Tayl0r if I had been paired with her, which is of course why I wasn’t.
@Dru

This is what I mean. Scum!Tayl0r knows I wouldn’t hesitate to vote her no matter who she was paired with, so I think that’s why I wasn’t paired with her.
but uh, if taylor was town here, how would she have chosen the pairs?
She obviously wouldn’t have. I’m dyslexic, so there’s your explanation for that.
this feels like a bit of a scumslip, knowing you picked the pairs but saying youre town
And what are you going to say when I flip town which I 100% will and in a world where you’re actually town, I think it’s interesting that you’d actually think I’d lie about having dyslexia. If it seriously comes down to it, I will have 0 problems proving this is true.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #210) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1355, Hectic wrote:
In post 1348, Loki Dokie wrote:
@mod can you tell us how many day phases we have left? I’m guessing two?
Upon an execution, the game will enter a new day phase until the mafia is dead or achieves parity with the town.
I don’t understand how that’s even possible with two confirmed townies in the game? Oh wait, so if Ydrasse is town and we get executed, we’ll lose, because scum would just push the remaining pair. Please Ydrasse, be town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #211) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1357, PlusJOYED wrote:do we know if pooky was the recruited or the recruiter?
did the maf know about lovers?
I have no idea but I’m guessing he more likely be the recruited because I don’t think he’d likely pick Tayl0r. I do think it ridiculous that she echoed flipped scum on debunking my meta argument and that she accuses me of scumslipping when I said I’m dyslexic. I think town!Tayl0r wouldn’t automatically jump to that conclusion, which is why I think it makes no sense for Ydrasse to have paired herself with an unconfirmed slot. I don’t think NM has any reason whatsoever to want me be the next executed pair and I thought for a moment that I was taking crazy pills that no one was seeing how the lovers pairings most logically point to Tayl0r, so thank you for helping me to maintain my sanity.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #212) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1361, Isis wrote:Each lover pairing has at least one unconfirmed player. So there's two executions until we lose. Tomorrow it's possible a confirmed townie has to self vote if they believe their partner is scum, today confirmed townies can put that unpleasantry off if they prefer
No, me and Ydrasse have two, which is why I think it highly unlikely she’s scum, because I don’t think she’s an idiot.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #213) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1366, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1354, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1351, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1323, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1321, drusilla wrote:
In post 1317, drusilla wrote:
In post 1287, Loki Dokie wrote:If she was town here, she’d have paired me with her.
mmm, could this be explained to me please?
In post 1319, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1278, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1276, Hectic wrote:
In post 1275, Loki Dokie wrote:@mod, does this work similarly to how lovers’ roles usually work? If one lover is executed, does the other automatically suicide?
Yes.
I’d happily execute Tayl0r if I had been paired with her, which is of course why I wasn’t.
@Dru

This is what I mean. Scum!Tayl0r knows I wouldn’t hesitate to vote her no matter who she was paired with, so I think that’s why I wasn’t paired with her.
but uh, if taylor was town here, how would she have chosen the pairs?
She obviously wouldn’t have. I’m dyslexic, so there’s your explanation for that.
this feels like a bit of a scumslip, knowing you picked the pairs but saying youre town
And what are you going to say when I flip town which I 100% will and in a world where you’re actually town, I think it’s interesting that you’d actually think I’d lie about having dyslexia. If it seriously comes down to it, I will have 0 problems proving this is true.
im not denying that you have dyslexia - i take that at face value. im just saying i dont think having dyslexia is why you slipped there, or at least it isnt the whole reason. if you flip town then i have to convince people to go for NM, which is gonna be tough. if im scum i never set myself up to have to win that 1v1, because i have way more scum equity than NM. id for sure either put myself in the duo, or more likely 1v1 someone like plus. these pairings are awful for me as scum, because the way its set up i have near 0% chance of surviving.
If you believe I have dyslexia than you don’t believe I slipped. This post is incredibly scummy btw.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #214) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1373, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1371, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1357, PlusJOYED wrote:do we know if pooky was the recruited or the recruiter?
did the maf know about lovers?
I have no idea but I’m guessing he more likely be the recruited because I don’t think he’d likely pick Tayl0r. I do think it ridiculous that she echoed flipped scum on debunking my meta argument and that she accuses me of scumslipping when I said I’m dyslexic. I think town!Tayl0r wouldn’t automatically jump to that conclusion, which is why I think it makes no sense for Ydrasse to have paired herself with an unconfirmed slot. I don’t think NM has any reason whatsoever to want me be the next executed pair and I thought for a moment that I was taking crazy pills that no one was seeing how the lovers pairings most logically point to Tayl0r, so thank you for helping me to maintain my sanity.
lets do a little exercise here. as ydrasse, what pairings would you pick? as me what pairings would you pick? as NM what would you pick?
How the hell would I know that? I can tell you that I would 100% pair myself with a confirmed slot. In my case probably plus over Isis for the exact reasons I’ve already explained. I also think scum!me wouldn’t have treestumped Kanna over plus. I don’t know but I think it’s really freaking obvious that Ydrasse and me were set up to be the first execution and the fact that you’re pushing a player in an unconfirmed slot first is pretty sketchy, imo because it’s pretty obvious we were very likely intended to be the first execution, eventhough mechanically it makes absolutely no sense to anyone who hasn’t had a recent lobotomy.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #215) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1375, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1372, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1361, Isis wrote:Each lover pairing has at least one unconfirmed player. So there's two executions until we lose. Tomorrow it's possible a confirmed townie has to self vote if they believe their partner is scum, today confirmed townies can put that unpleasantry off if they prefer
No, me and Ydrasse have two, which is why I think it highly unlikely she’s scum, because I don’t think she’s an idiot.
why doesnt this point to NM as much as me? like i generally buy the argument. but NM is equally implicated.
Because I was pushing you and I am in the unconfirmed slot. Why do you think NM does this to me specifically? I was pushing you not him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #216) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1376, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1374, Loki Dokie wrote: If you believe I have dyslexia than you don’t believe I slipped. This post is incredibly scummy btw.
wrong, events can and do have more than one cause.
No, you’re either being extremely scummy with this or you need to do some godamned reading about the topic.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #217) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1377, Isis wrote:
In post 1369, drusilla wrote:loki dokie votes pookythemagicalbear in 1.6 putting to E-1; why if mafia?
I already had him as locktown but I guess there can always be more chains and padlocks
Drusilla is mistaken, that was Kanna, I put him to E - 2. I voted Pooky after Drusilla, then you. I am very obviously town and I honestly think it’s disgusting that Tayl0r is trying to claim my dyslexia is some sort of scum slip.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #218) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1384, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1369, drusilla wrote:loki dokie votes pookythemagicalbear in 1.6 putting to E-1; why if mafia?
I already had him as locktown but I guess there can always be more chains and padlocks
Drusilla is mistaken, that was Kanna, I put him to E - 2. I voted Pooky after Drusilla, then you. I am very obviously town and I honestly think it’s disgusting that Tayl0r is trying to claim my dyslexia is some sort of scum slip.
Oh nm, she was referring to D1.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #219) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1045, Isis wrote:Ydrasse, Not Mafia, and Tayl0r Swift rank below you.

Ydrasse - it's more likely to have trouble getting footing in a game as scum compared to town. It feels mean when you have to scumread someone who is struggling if they are actually town, but that's how it is.
N_M - I felt like he didn't meme in any phase of the game as much as he would if town.

Tayl0r - being irritating in condemn phase is very weakly town indicative, I'm underwhelmed now. People have pointed out some possible inconsistency in her condemn phase mind set
In post 1046, Isis wrote:Good night Pooky
In post 1047, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ISIS
Just thought it should be pointed out this post preceded his vote on you. He never voted you on either day of the post-restrictive phase.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #220) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1389, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1384, Loki Dokie wrote:
the main reason i still kinda think youre scum is that you twist everything i say and misrep me. you take the worst possible interpretation of everything i say and assume that that was my intention. you arent engaging with me in good faith, and to me
thats a pretty big scumtell. but im not even pushing you
. youre just deathtunneling me with this massive shitpush and i can either ignore what youre saying or respond. can i ask you to take 20 minutes away from the thread and come back and give me the benefit of the doubt that im not a shitty person?
So tell me Tayl0r, if you’re so sure I’m scum why are you pushing NM over me? This looks like you’re setting me up to be executed after NM should he flip town. That’s certainly how this post reads to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #221) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1390, drusilla wrote:
In post 1383, Isis wrote:I would love if I could figure out that Ydrasse was set up to be first execution due to Ydrasse coming to the thread and townspewing
does this:
In post 1195, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Ydrasse

I told myself I was going to write you beautiful poems when I saw you in the list of players for this game.

Some crazy things happened that kind of derailed these plans.

You see I was turned into a Tiger, and then a Dolphin and neither are very conducive to writing poetry - our moderator has a wicked sense of humor.

By the time I could speak again, I had been condemned and had to deal with a trial of sorts and I think I'm going to die now.

It's almost surreal this feeling - how death gives you a sharp focus on what's important in life - I love you and will miss you dearly - I wish we did not have to say goodbye so here's a song for you;

Maybe next time we play together things will turn out a little bit less tragic - you have my heart always <3 - now and forever..
read more like 'hey come to the thread and vote for isis' or 'you are my mafia partner'?
Wouldn’t he write her poetry in their scum PT? I mean it’s obviously wifom but why does scum!Ydrasse align herself with an unconfirmed slot? She’s supposedly not terrible at playing scum, is she? I did a meta check on her and she’s had quite a bit of practice at it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #222) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1084, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:But these aren't even mafia games. These are Secret Hitler games run in real time during Marathon day. You're not really comparing apples to apples here.
In post 1090, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:her lack of commitment and detachment is very scum-indicative. Mafia usually do feel detached in these nomination scenarios when they do not have anything at stake.
In post 1091, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:she doesn't have any completed longform mafia games as far as I can tell from looking at her history.

the ones you've listed are real-time ones.

If you believe she is mafia who do you think she recruits or would recruit her?
In post 1093, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think I play a lot differently between real-time and slow-form - but everyone is different.
In post 1094, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like when I'm playing real time I usually have a lot harder time following the thread.
These series of posts are strange. why is he constantly waffling on his Tayl0r read?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #223) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1395, Isis wrote:I think drusilla was trying to side with you on that thought, Loki

last time I played with scum!Ydrasse everyone but me had a very easy time catching her
Yeah, I don’t see why Pooky makes that post to her if she’s his buddy but the fact that she is in an unconfirmed pair is pretty damned obvious. Which scum in their right mind aligns themselves with an unconfirmed slot and the fact that it is with me, makes way more sense with Tayl0r!scum than NM!scum, because scum!NM really has no reason to get me executed first since I’ve been townreading and defending him the entire game, so I think scum!NM likely confirms me here. Why wouldn’t he?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #224) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1399, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1398, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1084, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:But these aren't even mafia games. These are Secret Hitler games run in real time during Marathon day. You're not really comparing apples to apples here.
In post 1090, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:her lack of commitment and detachment is very scum-indicative. Mafia usually do feel detached in these nomination scenarios when they do not have anything at stake.
In post 1091, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:she doesn't have any completed longform mafia games as far as I can tell from looking at her history.

the ones you've listed are real-time ones.

If you believe she is mafia who do you think she recruits or would recruit her?
In post 1093, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think I play a lot differently between real-time and slow-form - but everyone is different.
In post 1094, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like when I'm playing real time I usually have a lot harder time following the thread.
These series of posts are strange. why is he constantly waffling on his Tayl0r read?
because hes scum?
It also reads partnery. Scum usually don’t want to take a hard position on their buddy.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #225) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 577, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 567, Isis wrote:
In post 565, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 563, Isis wrote:
In post 562, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 558, Isis wrote:I hope I can show I'm town over the next few days. I'd rather manage to show I'm town rather than set out to prove pooky is scum since I don't know for sure that he is
It would be nice if one of you is scum because do we lose if both of you are town or do we just reset? With the post restrictions lifted, I probably wouldn’t vote for either of you. I know we don’t need to worry about this now but who stands out to you as scummy from the rest of the playerlist? Getting both yours and Pooky’s reads on the other players would probably be the most helpful thing either of you could do here.
i strongly expect that if Pooky and I are both town, we will get to keep eliminating players

I townread you and Ydrasse, and I lean scum on plusJOYED and Pooky. I was townreading drusilla but I'm a bit creeped out by her being dismissive about your slot townslipping.

Kanna is hard
I don't think Tayl0r has done much yet which I guess is somewhat similar to plusJOYED's status but it bothers me less from her for little reasons
its because i dont have an anime avatar, isnt it?
hm, did you read my post backwards? plusJOYED and I both have anime avatars, but I'm scumreading JOYED more than you for similar behavior, which would be a break in anime solidarity. So your question doesn't make intuitive sense to me
I agree with this, I’d vote plusjoyed over Tayl0r. I also agree with you on Ydrasse. I also like Kanna and NM.
In post 583, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 578, Isis wrote:Why do you townread Not_Mafia? I don't have anything there
Nothing about his play suggested any kind of agenda whatsoever and it’s pretty damned obvious, that scum would be the only ones totally not playing blind.
Two posts where I defend NM, so why wouldn’t scum!him confirm me?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #226) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1402, drusilla wrote:
In post 1397, drusilla wrote:
In post 1394, Loki Dokie wrote:I mean it’s obviously wifom but why does scum!Ydrasse align herself with an unconfirmed slot? She’s supposedly not terrible at playing scum, is she?
hm. why would this be terrible scumplay? you were largely townread yesterday, yes?
basically, from your point of view, you are town, but plusjoyed was chosen to be enlightened instead of you. meaning that the mafia did not want to pair two of the more scummy people together because then they'd be eliminated at the same time and they'd have less chance of winning the final battle, and that they did not want to pair themselves with plusjoyed. it seems to me is the case if you are town. making it more likely ydrasse because paired with you rather than less, which makes you stressing the unconfirmed thing strange to me.
Well Ydrasse has to answer this obviously. I can only tell you that I think it would be hella stupid for scum!Ydrasse to have done that, because her chances of being executed are much higher because I am literally the only one who’s seeing how suboptimal it would be for scum to do this. I really don’t understand why you think it’s strange in the slightest? Tell me why you think it makes more sense for scum!Ydrasse to pair herself with an unconfirmed slot? Because it makes absolutely no sense to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #227) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1394, Loki Dokie wrote:I mean it’s obviously wifom but why does scum!Ydrasse align herself with an unconfirmed slot? She’s supposedly not terrible at playing scum, is she?
hm. why would this be terrible scumplay? you were largely townread yesterday, yes?
basically, from your point of view, you are town, but plusjoyed was chosen to be enlightened instead of you. meaning that the mafia did not want to pair two of the more scummy people together because then they'd be eliminated at the same time and they'd have less chance of winning the final battle, and that they did not want to pair themselves with plusjoyed. it seems to me is the case if you are town. making it more likely ydrasse because paired with you rather than less, which makes you stressing the unconfirmed thing strange to me.
Well Ydrasse has to answer this obviously. I can only tell you that I think it would be hella stupid for scum!Ydrasse to have done that, because her chances of being executed are much higher because I am literally the only one who’s seeing how suboptimal it would be for scum to do this. I really don’t understand why you think it’s strange in the slightest? Tell me why you think it makes more sense for scum!Ydrasse to pair herself with an unconfirmed slot? Because it makes absolutely no sense to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #228) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #229) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #230) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1403, Ydrasse wrote:hi, i'm super sorry i wasn't around for deadline, i'm really tired rn and i'll be around tomorrow for Real Posting

but for now i skimmed today so far and my gut says n_m, but trying to verbalize it leads me to a mean reason to scumread someone and is a result only of this phase s: that, or it's someone trying to frame n_m but given that isis posted that she thinks n_m plays to make things less fun for her i don't know if n_m is the type of player who would go out of his way to lover someone who dislikes his play like that in an effort to get them voted out.
In post 1404, drusilla wrote:i think not mafia would have always chosen isis if mafia in this situation end of thought.
Okay that part actually does make sense but not the not confirming me part. Why wouldn’t he confirm a slot that is townreading him? I guess I’m thinking if I were him, I’d confirm me because I was defending him but I guess I shouldn’t assume how other people think. I’m an extremely logical player.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #231) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1417, drusilla wrote:
In post 1415, Loki Dokie wrote:Well Ydrasse has to answer this obviously. I can only tell you that I think it would be hella stupid for scum!Ydrasse to have done that, because her chances of being executed are much higher because I am literally the only one who’s seeing how suboptimal it would be for scum to do this. I really don’t understand why you think it’s strange in the slightest? Tell me why you think it makes more sense for scum!Ydrasse to pair herself with an unconfirmed slot? Because it makes absolutely no sense to me.
because mafia need to survive two eliminations to win in this situation. so if one is the unconfirmeds, then mafia still need to win the one v one, in which case, why would plusjoyed have been enlightened instead of you? and the most apparent reason for this outside of you being mafia is to pair oneself with you.
I already told you why but for some reason you seem to have forgotten about it. It all makes perfect sense if Tayl0r’s scum here, because I’ve been pushing her. This is seriously frustrating me that you guys aren’t seeing the obvious. If we lose this, don’t blame me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #232) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1312, Loki Dokie wrote:1279. I think I’ve made an extremely strong case why it’s likely Tayl0r. Pooky first tries to discredit my case due to them being marathon games and not in “real time” and then suddenly switches to oh she’s so disconnected because he knows arguing my case further would probably raise my suspicions of him and guarantee his death. He had absolutely no reaction to you pushing Ydrasse. He did mention NM but unlike Tayl0r, what he said about NM actually made sense.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #233) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1419, Isis wrote:Loki I promise not to blame you if we lose this game you had above average play through the game imo

sometimes I just don't always agree with someone and that's part of mafia
Let’s say we vote NM and game doesn’t end and Ydrasse is town, then we freaking lose.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #234) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1421, Isis wrote:I might vote for Taylor today or tomorrow

let's keep sorting we have lots of days to play here
Where is Kanna? Hopefully she can shed some more light on this.

But I am seriously frustrated with Drusilla because she knows how super obvtown Tayl0r is when she’s town, so this is more disappointing coming from her than anyone especially when she was so brilliant wrt to Pooky. I think I found a Pooky post that may show that he was the one who was actually recruited and he and Tayl0r do know each other, so she definitely could have recruited him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #235) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 413, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok but what is the logic behind Pooky/PlusJoyed.

Do you think I would recruit PlusJoyed or do you think PlusJoyed would've recruited me? Either scenario IMO is a long shot since I've basically never played with him.
In post 417, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 412, drusilla wrote:
In post 406, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can you please explain why you wanted to put PlusJOYED as the 2nd condemnation?
plusjoyed made sense in various worlds to me and their play individually seemed the scummiest out of the non-you players to me, and isis who i was townreading voted there. would you have chosen plusjoyed? somewhat unlikely. would plusjoyed have chosen you? quite possibly.
Why would PlusJoyed choose me? He's literally never played with me before. and then we open up as the first 2 posters? I mean cmon really?
THIS Is WHY PLUSJOYED Was CONFIRMED.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #236) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1018, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I should've asked her to hydra with me but then we'd be even more recruit-bait :D
This probably isn’t it and it’s weak.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #237) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1430, drusilla wrote:
In post 1427, Loki Dokie wrote:But I am seriously frustrated with Drusilla because she knows how super obvtown Tayl0r is when she’s town, so this is more disappointing coming from her than anyone especially when she was so brilliant wrt to Pooky. I think I found a Pooky post that may show that he was the one who was actually recruited and he and Tayl0r do know each other, so she definitely could have recruited him.
why do you think i don't think taylor is mafia here?
In post 1431, drusilla wrote:
In post 1430, drusilla wrote:why do you think i don't think taylor is mafia here?
like what led you to that conclusion about what i am thinking and your frustration with it.
I guess I shouldn’t assume, I just don’t see why scum!Ydrasse aligns herself with an unconfirmed slot. Yes, I keep harping on that because has anyone besides me even pointed out that argument? If I hadn’t, would anyone else even considered it? My point is that it’s in scum’s best interest to pair themselves with a confirmed slot. Why? Because confirmed town!me is obviously going to be taken a lot more seriously than unconfirmed me. Because confitown!me can only be defending scum!Ydrasse because I wrongly townread her but unconfirmed me, could presumably also be doing it for self-preservation, so from scum!Ydrass’ pov, why not make her lover a confirmed slot? That’s why I don’t think it’s Ydrasse.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #238) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1433, Isis wrote:drusilla, do you think NM recruits Pooky? Because I don't think Pooky recruits NM
I would be seriously shocked if
anyone
recruited him if scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #239) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1437, Isis wrote:
In post 1435, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 413, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok but what is the logic behind Pooky/PlusJoyed.

Do you think I would recruit PlusJoyed or do you think PlusJoyed would've recruited me? Either scenario IMO is a long shot since I've basically never played with him.
In post 417, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 412, drusilla wrote:
In post 406, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can you please explain why you wanted to put PlusJOYED as the 2nd condemnation?
plusjoyed made sense in various worlds to me and their play individually seemed the scummiest out of the non-you players to me, and isis who i was townreading voted there. would you have chosen plusjoyed? somewhat unlikely. would plusjoyed have chosen you? quite possibly.
Why would PlusJoyed choose me? He's literally never played with me before. and then we open up as the first 2 posters? I mean cmon really?
THIS Is WHY PLUSJOYED Was CONFIRMED.
could you explain
Pooky is saying that they make no sense as a scumteam because
they’ve never played together
, so he basically spewed him town with these posts, so that’s why I think he was confirmed.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #240) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1450, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1448, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1433, Isis wrote:drusilla, do you think NM recruits Pooky? Because I don't think Pooky recruits NM
anyone
recruited him if scum.
so NM is in the same boat as me, except people have seen NM play scum, no one has seen me play scum so theres even less reason to pick me.
You said you loved playing scum earlier but you have no scumgames on site, correct? So, if you have any offsite, can you link them?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #241) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1441, Kanna wrote:first thought is i'm concerned lokie dokie didn't get confirmed
I’m not unless I’m actually wrong here and so far, I don’t think I am.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #242) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1453, drusilla wrote:
In post 1443, Kanna wrote:shiki, let's be pseudo-lovers as apology for the bad reads <3
<3 see above post
In post 1447, Loki Dokie wrote:I guess I shouldn’t assume, I just don’t see why scum!Ydrasse aligns herself with an unconfirmed slot. Yes, I keep harping on that because has anyone besides me even pointed out that argument? If I hadn’t, would anyone else even considered it? My point is that it’s in scum’s best interest to pair themselves with a confirmed slot. Why? Because confirmed town!me is obviously going to be taken a lot more seriously than unconfirmed me. Because confitown!me can only be defending scum!Ydrasse because I wrongly townread her but unconfirmed me, could presumably also be doing it for self-preservation, so from scum!Ydrass’ pov, why not make her lover a confirmed slot? That’s why I don’t think it’s Ydrasse.
because the pairs as you've just layed out would be town!isis+not mafia, town!loki+ydrasse, plusjoyed+taylor swift. so plusjoyed+taylor swift get eliminated, and ydrasse has to win a one v one on more or less even footing. as they are now ydrasse/you have an advantage over both not mafia and taylor swift built into the pairings.
But why wouldn’t scum!Ydrasse have confirmed me? Even Kanna just mentioned she was concerned I wasn’t. And Idk, I have no clue how anyone else thinks, probably least of all NM but I don’t know why he’d pick me not to confirm and it makes even less sense from Ydrasse, since she’s paired with me, so I guess I’m not understanding your argument?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #243) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1457, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1452, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1450, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1448, Loki Dokie wrote:
anyone
recruited him if scum.
so NM is in the same boat as me, except people have seen NM play scum, no one has seen me play scum so theres even less reason to pick me.
You said you loved playing scum earlier but you have no scumgames on site, correct? So, if you have any offsite, can you link them?
i could, but i wont. im not linking anyone to my past meta. theres a reason i didnt play mafia for several years and am now here rather than back there. thats not an AI thing. im not linking any games of any alignment from off-site to anyone.
Well that’s a real shame because it could definitely help you here if I’m wrong, because all I’ve got now is towngames where you have played 180 degrees differently from this one and Pooky’s weird hedging around your slot. Also, it makes absolutely no sense to call it a “trash” argument. The converse otoh, I could actually see because I’d probably sleep through a marathon, which is why I don’t sign up for them.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #244) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1458, Kanna wrote:
In post 1455, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1441, Kanna wrote:first thought is i'm concerned lokie dokie didn't get confirmed
I’m not unless I’m actually wrong here and so far, I don’t think I am.
by this, i mean you were almost a UTR yesterday i find it strange you didn't get confirmed over plusjoyed or even me

i suppose mafia could want to purposefully not confirm a mostly townread player for wifom, but in that case, i think they'd try to frame me
Idk but if it is actually Tayl0r, than it definitely would make sense for her not to want to confirm me. NM hammered Pooky on D1, never voted Isis and only voted him after she scumread her, so I don’t really see the associatives between them. NM is such a frustrating player and got misvenged in a recent game but I think he’s more likely to distance his buddy in a more obvious way. Idk but if it is Tayl0r, she made brilliant choices. I still don’t get Drusilla’s argument on why scum!Ydrasse wouldn’t have aligned herself with a confirmed slot, whether it was me or not. I suppose it could be NM but why wouldn’t scum!NM confirm a slot who’s been defending him allgame? Maybe I’m just overthinking it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #245) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1466, drusilla wrote:
In post 1464, Loki Dokie wrote:I still don’t get Drusilla’s argument on why scum!Ydrasse wouldn’t have aligned herself with a confirmed slot, whether it was me or not.
if town!loki's argument is to repeatedly say 'mafia would never be lovers with an unconfirmed', why would scum!ydrasse not want to be paired with town!loki?
But all of this happened before that even occurred to me, so how would Ydrasse even know this? I didn’t even realize it at first. Also, why does she even pick me over Kanna who apparently is much better at reading her or it would seem based off of Kanna townreading her tone. Or why not you? Why does she even pick me? This is yet another reason why I think it points to Tayl0r, because between NM, Ydrasse and Tayl0r, Tayl0r has the least reason to confirm me. Does anyone think it likely that scum!Tayl0r would confirm me? I definitely don’t.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #246) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1471, Kanna wrote:mmmmmm but
i think it's just loki
and if not, then ydrasse

taylor is towny for the deadline hammer + pooky's early wagoning
n_m i think is more likely town than not

there's the argument that scum wouldn't want to pair with an unconfirmed, but that's wifom
You’ve actually read my entire ISO, right? :facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #247) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1471, Kanna wrote:mmmmmm but i think it's just loki and if not, then ydrasse

but if he thinks it’s me, then both of you ought to be smacked (figuratively speaking).

there's the argument that scum wouldn't want to pair with an unconfirmed, but that's wifom
It’s a pretty compelling argument. The fact that you even suspect me should prove that.

We agree on one of these things. Why is Tayl0r townie for the deadline hammer when I put Pooky at E-2 and voted Pooky at E-2. But please ignore my entire ISO, which you clearly would have to be doing. Have you reread it? Please tell me what parts scream scum to you?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #248) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1480, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1478, Isis wrote:Who do you want to eliminate taylor
thats a good question. my vote is on NM, but seeing that other people are reconsidering loki has given me a bit more confidence. NM is pure null and the only way to sort the slot is to flip it IMO. NM is not likely to be scum because who would pick NM? well maybe pooky, pooky is a little cooky sometimes.

to me Loki is the scummiest and lunching that loverpair is best EV. but i dont know how im going to scumcase NM tomorrow if loki is town. theres literally 0 content.
This is why I was unconfirmed. Anyone reading my ISO and voting patterns should not even be having me on their radar, if they’re town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #249) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1485, Isis wrote:Lol
Loki you're pretty towny but not townie enough to get sarcastic about.

Mafia is naturally subject to lots of conflicting interpretations :)
I disagree. I think it’s beyond obvious I’m town here and if you guys vote me, you had better be confident Ydrasse is scum.

I think we vote Tayl0r today and Ydrasse tomorrow, because I don’t think it’s NM.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #250) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1484, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1471, Kanna wrote:mmmmmm but i think it's just loki and if not, then ydrasse

but if he thinks it’s me, then both of you ought to be smacked (figuratively speaking).

It’s a pretty compelling argument. The fact that you even suspect me should prove that.

We agree on one of these things. Why is Tayl0r townie for the deadline hammer when I put Pooky at E-1 on D1 and voted Pooky at E-2 yesterday. But please ignore my entire ISO, which you clearly would have to be doing. Have you reread it? Please tell me what parts scream scum to you?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #251) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1420, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1312, Loki Dokie wrote:1279. I think I’ve made an extremely strong case why it’s likely Tayl0r. Pooky first tries to discredit my case due to them being marathon games and not in “real time” and then suddenly switches to oh she’s so disconnected because he knows arguing my case further would probably raise my suspicions of him and guarantee his death. He had absolutely no reaction to you pushing Ydrasse. He did mention NM but unlike Tayl0r, what he said about NM actually made sense.
I have every freaking right to be sarcastic Isis and it pisses me off that Kanna is completely ignoring this.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #252) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1491, Isis wrote:Mafia is a lot more fun to play if you expect to be scumread and just get pleasantly surprised when you're townread
It’s not pleasant when people are clearly ignoring my entire ISO and voting patterns. So no it’s fucking ridiculous that anyone seriously thinks it could be me. I’m still trying to decide on Tayl0r vs. Ydrasse. But yeah, that’s beyond seriously dumb.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #253) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1493, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think if NM is mafia hed vote me today. so i think the scum is in loki or ydrasse.

does that make sense?
I don’t think it’s him because of voting patterns and nothing is connecting him to Pooky. It’s never me. It’s either you or Ydrasse.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #254) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1496, drusilla wrote:
In post 1495, Loki Dokie wrote:But yeah, that’s beyond seriously dumb.
do you think this is... helpful?
No but I’m annoyed that Kanna thinks it could be me, because she is literally ignoring my entire voting patterns and ISO.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #255) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1501, Loki Dokie wrote:
No but I’m annoyed that Kanna thinks it could be me, because she is literally ignoring my entire voting patterns and ISO.
Not to mention what looks remotely partnery between me and Pooky? So, yeah I do think it’s bad she thinks it could be me but Drusilla is right, those comments aren’t helping but I’m just not particularly good at keeping my mouth shut when people post silly things but I’ll try harder.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #256) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1502, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1501, Loki Dokie wrote:
Not to mention what looks remotely partnery between me and Pooky? So, yeah I do think it’s bad she thinks it could be me but Drusilla is right, those comments aren’t helping but I’m just not particularly good at keeping my mouth shut when people post silly things but I’ll try harder.
Sorry @Kanna, I don’t mean to be rude but you’re dead wrong and I don’t know how anyone can criticality read my ISO, voting patterns and interactions with Pooky and come up with me as his most likely partner, so I think my irritation with you is beyond justified even if the particular way I chosed to convey was clearly not. Just open your eyes and don’t ignore my case on Tayl0r in case Ydrasse is town. Thanks.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #257) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Anyway, I think the game is won, so long as we don’t vote off NM. So I guess it really doesn’t matter whether we vote Tayl0r or Ydrasee first but I still think it’s Tayl0r > Ydrasee but I’m less confident on it.

I think if Ydrasee flips town and you vote off NM, we’re probably going to lose. And for all of the shit I’m getting for the unconfirmed thing, no one has really explained why it makes sense for scum!Ydrasee to do that, especially with me.

I guess we just have to wait on Ydrasee and see if she towns it up or not and if she actually does do that and you guys vote us, you should feel really bad but if she doesn’t, I might be persuaded to vote her in that case despite her aligning with an unconfirmed slot seems really suboptimal, it’s still a better vote than NM.
I think we will lose if we execute him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #258) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1508, PlusJOYED wrote:i agree with loki but i'd prefer voting ydrasse today
I’m not convinced my case on Tayl0r is wrong yet + Pooky’s weird hedging on her but her recent posting is making me a lot less confident. I would like to hear from Ydrasse first.

I think that if we all agree that NM should not be voted, we’re probably going to win.

So either way, we don’t lose.

I think if it really does turn out to be Ydrasse then I’m going to be really pissed at her for putting me in this position. If it is her than she clearly over estimated Kanna’s ability to correctly read me. I still don’t see why she wouldn’t confirm me but eh.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #259) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1511, Isis wrote:VOTE: Isis
In post 1512, PlusJOYED wrote:
VOTE: isis
?????

I have no idea what you’re doing here.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #260) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1515, Kanna wrote:
In post 1484, Loki Dokie wrote:But please ignore my entire ISO, which you clearly would have to be doing. Have you reread it? Please tell me what parts scream scum to you?
lol, those were my gut-takes coming into the day. no, i haven't done an in-depth reading yet and no, i don't think you're scummy - quite the opposite actually.

it's like you're so townie, i'm confused why you aren't confirmed, and in the case you are town and scum didn't confirm you to make us suspicious of your pair, i feel like they'd choose me for the job instead. after all, isis/drusilla, the two people who know me best among this list, were both paranoia-scumreading me and i was pushing them both for whatever reason. if i was scum, i would also confirm you every time. this situation is a strange curveball
Yeah, I agree. I apologize for getting salty with you earlier. My theory: either Tayl0r did it to make me look bad or Ydrasee is framing Tayl0r to make her look bad, because I’ve been hardpushing Tayl0r, so I suspect it’s somehow tied to that. If I were actually scum, I would never align myself with Ydrasse and not confirm her, so Dru’s theory makes way more sense if Ydrasse is scum than the converse but that is my best guess as to why it’s me specifically who was put into the unconfirmed position.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #261) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1518, Isis wrote:While I was away, I wondered, what if Swift didn't confirm Loki so that we wouldn't listen to him when he tunneled Swift.

Then I wondered, did Swift really didn't know whether scum is post restricted in the scum PT.

You saw the announcement that they are post restricted in the PT, right Ydrasse?
Where is this message? I suppose that’s possible. I honestly don’t know right now but I feel pretty confident it’s not NM and as long as I’m not wrong on that, we win no matter what.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #262) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1521, Kanna wrote:
In post 1517, Isis wrote:It was implicit in the last readslit I gave Pooky that I had flipped on you Kanna. So the scum knew.

In hindsight Pooky fished beneficial information about the gamestate with his last breaths :(
in hindsight, pooky was also quite survivalistic in his last moments.
i am very glad you did not self vote
<3
+1

I would have (figuratively) smacked her if she had. I was like wtf are you even thinking? :facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #263) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1523, Isis wrote:
In post 895, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 823, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 818, Isis wrote:I feel worried Pooky cares about winning an argument more than being town in the argument if that makes sense, its somewhat mafia indicative
This is kind of strange. Why would it make sense for a Pooky!scum to want to win an argument? It doesn't help my position in any way - arguing is usually counterproductive to survival especially in a setting like this where it's 1 or the other.
oh yeah, i remember seeing this earlier and having what is probably a dumb thought at it but isn't the simplest answer to wanting to win an argument that... whoever you "beat" might reconsider you/etc? like, i don't get how arguing is counterproductive in the sense that it's how you like... make people reconsider you, or is at least one way and one of the most straightforward.

i don't understand how it going one way or another makes a difference?
This post should solve Ydrasse for me if I was good at mafia
I can’t even tell you wtf she’s even saying here. I actually need to understand what she’s even saying before I can begin to parse it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #264) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1524, Isis wrote:solving Ydrasse wins the game.
solving Tayl0r wins the game.
solving N_M wins the game.

I don't feel confident doing any of these things but maybe Kanna or shiki will
Nothing really points to it being NM. He hammered Pooky on D1 and didn’t vote on D2. On D3, he only voted you after you scumread him and the way Pooky referenced him sounded completely neutral, so I still think he’s the least likely Pooky buddy out of the three.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #265) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1528, Kanna wrote:mostly because i don't think i can solve loki/ydrasse/n_m
I should be a slam dunk. Why would scum!me ever align myself with Ydrasse and not confirm her? Assuming I hadn’t recently gotten a lobotomy, no reason. :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #266) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1529, Isis wrote:I think Loki is so obvtown it doesn't add much EV to look at Ydrasse rather than NM or Swift. Especially when you consider the way the scum probably approached the WIFOM, it might even be inverted.
<3
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #267) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1533, Isis wrote:I don't believe in Hectic
In post 1534, Kanna wrote:
In post 1531, Hectic wrote:hello
VOTE: Hectic
:lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #268) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1541, Isis wrote:I like to place my vote where I am leaning at the time to show what I'm thinking
I don’t understand, are you suspecting NM because I really think that’s unlikely.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #269) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1545, drusilla wrote:
In post 1544, Loki Dokie wrote:I would have (figuratively) smacked her if she had.
please NO on this.
It’s an expression, it would have been a really bad decision if she had.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #270) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1546, drusilla wrote:
In post 1541, Isis wrote:I like to place my vote where I am leaning at the time to show what I'm thinking
not mafia > ydrasse
But what if it is Tayl0r, then don’t we just lose?

Pooky doesn’t recruit NM but he might recruit Ydrasee or Tayl0r. I have no idea who NM would recruit but I don’t think he’s even played with Pooky before. Someone needs to check this because I think this is probably a mistake, because if it’s wrong, then it forces us to be right on Tayl0r/Ydrasse and I think there’s really nothing pointing to NM as a Pooky buddy.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #271) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1552, drusilla wrote:
In post 1548, Isis wrote:drusilla does that mean you want me to stop selfvoting?
it feels good.
no? it means i am currently thinking it is most likely not mafia, followed by ydrasse.
Who do you think did the recruiting then? I think scum!NM would have made at least one vote on Pooky before the hammer. I think he’s town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #272) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1556, Isis wrote:I don't think Loki is going to like a sort of NM>Ydrasse>Taylor though
Yes because I don’t see anything that is tying NM to Pooky. Pooky wouldn’t recruit NM and NM would God only knows who he’d recruit but probably someone he’s played with before? Nothing in Pooky/NM interactions points to him and unless we can confidently solve Tayl0r/Ydrasse, I think this is a mistake.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #273) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1564, drusilla wrote:
In post 1563, Loki Dokie wrote:I think scum!NM would have made at least one vote on Pooky before the hammer.
would like to see the supporting evidence on this one.
I can look up some NM scumgames. He usually tries to distance his partner in some way.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #274) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1565, Isis wrote:I agree Pooky never recruits not_mafia but I don't think he recruits taylor either? But I think taylor recruits him and so does NM
Pooky and Tayl0r have played together I think. I don’t know if NM has. Obviously Pooky and Ydrasse would target each other.

I think we need to vote one of Tayl0r/Ydrasee and whichever one survives the next, if the game doesn’t end but we should not rush any vote in either case but I don’t think I’m wrong. I don’t think it’s NM. I’m starting to paranoia on Ydrasse. She hasn’t really done anything since the intermission ended but if it’s not her and you guys ignore my advice and execute NM, I think we probably lose.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #275) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1403, Ydrasse wrote:hi, i'm super sorry i wasn't around for deadline, i'm really tired rn and i'll be around tomorrow for Real Posting

but for now i skimmed today so far and my gut says n_m, but trying to verbalize it leads me to a mean reason to scumread someone and is a result only of this phase s: that, or it's someone trying to frame n_m but given that isis posted that she thinks n_m plays to make things less fun for her i don't know if n_m is the type of player who would go out of his way to lover someone who dislikes his play like that in an effort to get them voted out.
I don’t understand this at all, Isis was confirmed. How could scum!NM get Isis voted out if he confirmed him?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #276) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1571, Isis wrote:do you remember that time I found Pookyscum though
I mean I was gladiated against it so I didn't really have to push it
I want to bask a bit tho
I was surprised by his flip but you were hands down the more obvious townie.

UNVOTE:

I now lean Ydrasse > Tayl0r > NM

Her post on NM didn’t even make sense. I still don’t know why she wouldn’t confirm me though but I think it either implies Tayl0r scum or Ydrasse framing Tayl0r as scum. I think that’s the most likely explanation for my not being confirmed.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #277) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1573, Isis wrote:observation: N_M is the only unconfirmed player in the game that hasn't townslipped.
I just don’t understand why Ydrasse would pick me over Kanna other than the frame theory.

Can you tell me how both Ydrasse and Tayl0r townslipped? And in what game ever does NM ever townslip?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #278) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Maybe this isn’t so bad? Idk but we need to solve one of Ydrasse/Tayl0r/NM because we only get two chances to get it right.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #279) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1577, Isis wrote:Ydrasse thought I could be voted out, just now. Maybe that's just a slip and not a townslip I guess.

Tayl0r asked whether the scum in the scum PT talked like animals. If she was scum, she would have already seen Pooky talking like an animal in the scum PT (pooky definitely would have) or talking normally in the scum pt
Where is this announcement? Can you quote or link it for me? I’m starting to think maybe I was wrongly deathtunnelling Tayl0r but prior to the intermission, she did seem really scummy but her posting has been pretty decent since then.

I guess my being unconfirmed would make more sense with NM than Ydrasse. I will have to reread Ydrasse. I didn’t really like how NM keeps making votes and never explaining them and Pooky wasn’t being extremely survivalistic, which I think he would do if it was Ydrasse. I still think my being unconfirmed is directly tied to my pushing Tayl0r, so if it’s NM, a Tayl0r and Ydrasee frame?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #280) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1580, Isis wrote:oh I think I stated the thing about an announcement in an earlier post, it's kinda just implied there
I actually don't have any idea whether scum PT was post restricted or not as of right now
All groups with Private Topics (PTs) will be able to converse during the Night Phase.
This is literally the only info I could find about the scum PT, other than how long the night is.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #281) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1581, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1580, Isis wrote:oh I think I stated the thing about an announcement in an earlier post, it's kinda just implied there
I actually don't have any idea whether scum PT was post restricted or not as of right now
All groups with Private Topics (PTs) will be able to converse during the Night Phase.
This is literally the only info I could find about the scum PT, other than how long the night is.
In post 1582, Isis wrote:
In post 2, Hectic wrote:who was given an updated PM and a link to the factional thread.
this kind of implies daytalk if you want a list of every quote about scum pt
I took that quote straight out of the rules. What possible other PTS are there?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #282) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Maybe I should just listen to Drusilla. :lol:

Maybe NM recruited Pooky because they both have animal avatars? Fuck if I know.

But choices do seem to benefit NM the most. NM got not only an obvtown slot but confirmed it as well, while Tayl0r got a confirmed plus and Ydrasee gets an unconfirmed slot?

Both Tayl0r and Ydrasse seem to be doing things, so maybe it could be NM?

There’s also the argument that it would be suicide for Pooky/Ydrasse to pick each other.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #283) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1587, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
im also leaning scum on isis atm and could vote there
Tayl0r, she’s confitown, are you trolling us now? :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #284) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1253, Hectic wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
Isis and Not_Mafia are lovers.
Ydrasse and Loki Dokie are lovers.
PlusJOYED and Tayl0r Swift are lovers.

Kanna and drusilla have been treestumped. They may continue to post.
Isis and PlusJOYED have been confirmed as town.
The rest of the game will be nightless.

During the night, the remaining sole mafia was given a task! They were told to do the following:
  • Treestump 2 players, this will remove their votes and effect for parity purposes.
  • Confirm two OTHER players in the remaining 6 as town.
  • Form lover pairings of the 6 living players (everyone but the 2 players they treestumped)
  • The rest of the game after you make these decisions will be nightless.
Tayl0r, read this! :facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #285) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #286) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1587, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
im also leaning scum on isis atm and could vote there
In post 1591, Loki Dokie wrote:
@Tayl0r
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #287) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

@Isis, @plusJOYED, please unvote, I wouldn’t want Isis to get lolhammered.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #288) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1590, Loki Dokie wrote:
Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]

During the night, the remaining sole mafia was given a task! They were told to do the following:
  • Treestump 2 players, this will remove their votes and effect for parity purposes.
  • Form lover pairings of the 6 living players (everyone but the 2 players they treestumped)
Tayl0r, read this! :facepalm:
It says right here she’s confitown. Ask Hectic! Omfg! :facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #289) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1597, Isis wrote:VOTE: Isis

That's E-1
Wtf are you doing? If you seriously want this, you should switch to NM.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #290) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1599, Tayl0r Swift wrote:lets see if NM lolhammers this
If he actually does that and flips red, that would definitely be epic.

Okay, I’m now leaning to NM because the choices benefit him the most, so that means my Scum!Ydrasse not aligning with an unconfirmed slot, correct, because it is hella stupid, so I guess this really does make the most sense.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #291) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1605, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1604, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1599, Tayl0r Swift wrote:lets see if NM lolhammers this
If he actually does that and flips red, that would definitely be epic.

Okay, I’m now leaning to NM because the choices benefit him the most, so that means my Scum!Ydrasse not aligning with an unconfirmed slot, correct, because it is hella stupid, so I guess this really does make the most sense.
no one else sees this opportunism?
:facepalm:

Tayl0r, if you’re town here, you’re really seriously reaching. So now it’s both scummy if I push you and equally scummy if I don’t? You’re starting to worry me again. Read my ISO, voting patterns and interactions with Pooky. Idk know rn if you’re actually scum or just being really really lazy but this is seriously bad in either case.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #292) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1610, Isis wrote:She means the unconfirmed unconfirmed pair I guess
Me and Ydrasse, which sucks because I was just starting to think I was wrong on her and she starts acting scummy all over again. :/

I’m back to thinking it’s Tayl0r again. Does this game ever get any easier?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #293) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1612, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
the pair that is mod unconfirmed but everyone townread going into today.

loki you can be townish and still opportunistic for the way you swap from tunneling me to happily going for NM as soon as the wagon is on L-1. same for ydrasse.
I’m not “happily” going for anyone right now and if you have even bothered to read my ISO/voting patterns/interactions with Pooky, you’d know there’s just no way in hell I’m ever scum here, so if you’re actually town, you should either seriously do that or back the fuck off.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #294) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1612, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
the pair that is mod unconfirmed but everyone townread going into today.

loki you can be townish and still opportunistic for the way you swap from tunneling me to happily going for NM as soon as the wagon is on L-1. same for ydrasse.
And the wagon is on Isis and interesting how you conveniently ignore the post where I urged both her and plus to unvote. I would never vote Isis and if you seriously think so, I don’t even know how to respond to that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #295) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1615, Isis wrote:I think my progressions slow down every two years I play the game of mafia. Or something. Maybe. Is that what you meant?
Who is this addressed to? I was obviously referring to Tayl0r and I’m annoyed that she just had to make a scummy post right after I was thinking I had been wrong on her.

@Tayl0r, Wrt to Ydrasse, you’ll have to ask her obviously but according to your theory, why wouldn’t either of us just hammered? I obviously wouldn’t because there’s no world ever I hammer confitown, because I’m bleeding obvtown here and apparently you are the only one who’s not seeing it. :shifty:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #296) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1617, drusilla wrote:voting isis and voting not mafia are identical, yes?
Not from mpov, maybe gamestatewise. I want to keep Isis in the game as long as possible. The only change is that I’m no longer certain it can’t be NM and I’m frustrated that none of NM/Ydrasse/Tayl0r are making this any easier.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #297) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1595, Loki Dokie wrote:@Isis, @plusJOYED, please unvote, I wouldn’t want Isis to get lolhammered.
In post 1602, Loki Dokie wrote:

That's E-1
Now who’s “cherry picking” who’s posts now @Tayl0r?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #298) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1621, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1595, Loki Dokie wrote:@Isis, @plusJOYED, please unvote, I wouldn’t want Isis to get lolhammered.

That's E-1
And “twisting”/“misrepping”?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #299) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1626, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

That's E-1
you saw the post where everyone is lovers right? this is the fun version of a NM wagon. or maybe people are waking up to the reality that isis is scum and hectic is lying to us
In post 1627, Isis wrote:
In post 1041, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It's the first post I've read that I've gone back to reread a few times - it's made me tear up a bit. the entire sequence from 875 - 881 is very powerful and I think the strongest indication that you are town here.
Hectic cannot confirm me as town. Pooky confirmed me as town.
In post 1628, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1627, Isis wrote:
In post 1041, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It's the first post I've read that I've gone back to reread a few times - it's made me tear up a bit. the entire sequence from 875 - 881 is very powerful and I think the strongest indication that you are town here.
Hectic cannot confirm me as town. Pooky confirmed me as town.
but pooky is scum and i dont trust pooky
In post 1629, Isis wrote:He recruited me, so I trust him.
In post 1631, Isis wrote:VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
I want some pressure here.
VOTE: Tayl0r

I told you all but no one listened to me. Ydrasse and me did nothing remotely opportunistic or scummy, it was Tayl0r who put Isis at E-1.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #300) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1629, Isis wrote:He recruited me, so I trust him.
Wait, what?

UNVOTE:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #301) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]

@mod, are Isis and plus confirmed as town or not?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #302) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1634, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1629, Isis wrote:
He recruited me,
so I trust him.
Wait, what?

UNVOTE:

@Isis, why did you say Pooky recruited you?

Like we need mod confirmation on this asap.

@mod, is it possible for the remaining scum to make false confirmations? Yes or no?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #303) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1636, Isis wrote:I'm town, hectic confirmed it
VOTE: Tayl0r

Yeah, sorry.

Tayl0r’s really good at scum holy fuck.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #304) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1640, Isis wrote:Loki if Taylor flips town will you defer to drusilla the next day please
If you think she’s town why are we voting her? Do you think she could actually be paranoid town here?

But yeah, I think she’s acting seriously sketchy with this, so this probably flips scum.

You mean NM, I’m assuming, right? I actually think the game ends with Tayl0r execution. I mean do you see either Ydrasse or NM actually pushing anything?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #305) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1626, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

That's E-1
you saw the post where everyone is lovers right? this is the fun version of a NM wagon. or maybe people are waking up to the reality that isis is scum and hectic is lying to us
In post 1641, Kanna wrote:
In post 1639, Isis wrote:I think Kanna might stop worrying about your alignment by now if she believes in interpreting reactions
i don't know....................................

please no vote taylor :(
So you think she’s paranoid town here or what? Do you believe she honestly thinks Isis is scum? She just before that threw shade at both me and Ydrasse for doing absolutely nothing scummy and suddenly Isis is scum?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #306) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

UNVOTE:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #307) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1648, Kanna wrote:@loki; i think she was joking

i suppose your reaction here is town-indicative, but i am still kinda paranoid of you, especially since you're pushing the only slot i feel has some ~solid~ town evidence to it. what do you think of my points?
Well, I never actually made the connection before. Why didn’t you say anything about this before? But I did notice that Tayl0r’s dog pics got sicklier after she was getting wagoned which didn’t occur to me before now, so I guess that could logically have explained that. It does look like he was trying to run her up but why would you be paranoid of me, when this is literally the first time you’ve even brought this up?

Had Pooky done that right at the start of the game, I’d consider it scum distancing but yeah, I never made the connection between Pooky pressuring us to vote and Tayl0r before now, so I guess she probably is paranoid scummy town.

So then it literally is between NM and Ydrasse then.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #308) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1653, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1649, Kanna wrote:
In post 1632, Ydrasse wrote:i was playing and writing up a post in notepad as i went and my laptop crashed and i’m pissed off now so cliffnotes version is that going through strictly the confirmed people there isn’t a lot of correlation btwn their reads before pooky’s flip. loki looks slightly better and taylor looks slightly worse from their reads alone (in that they were leaning more towards loki town taylor scum) but there was no connecting read or thread that seemed important enough to cut off.
ydrasse, why were you going through the confirmed isos, and what do you mean loki looks better, but taylor looks worse? i do not quite understand
i laid out the explanation in the post i was writing before it got deleted >_> basically i was trying to go through the isos of the confirmed people pre-flip to see if there was any reason that certain people were confirmed/treestumped in an effort to see if there was someone being framed here. there is a mild lean towards loki being town and a mild lean towards taylor being scum overall; secondary to that is me being in a town/null zone and n_m being just null.

like you, for example, are stumped. and you laid out pretty plainly before the flip that you thought i was town and that mafia was in n_m/taylor in . i'm trying to figure out why you + drusilla were stumped and stripped of voting instead of just being confirmed but there's not a consensus read between any of you.
What is your theory on plus getting confirmed over me?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #309) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1656, Isis wrote:Kanna's bucket is full of wisdom and knowledge
I’m still trying to decide if scum!Ydrasse would really align herself with an unconfirmed slot or not but I still think it suboptimal to do so but my theory is then if Tayl0r’s not scum, I was unconfirmed to frame her. I guess the question is by whom? NM or Ydrasse?

Ydrasse does make an interesting point about why Drusilla and Kanna were tree stumped in particular. However their being stripped of their votes could possibly mean scum feared their votes the most? But being stumps, they still have a great deal of influence, so I don’t think we should read too much into that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #310) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1657, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1655, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1653, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1649, Kanna wrote:
In post 1632, Ydrasse wrote:i was playing and writing up a post in notepad as i went and my laptop crashed and i’m pissed off now so cliffnotes version is that going through strictly the confirmed people there isn’t a lot of correlation btwn their reads before pooky’s flip. loki looks slightly better and taylor looks slightly worse from their reads alone (in that they were leaning more towards loki town taylor scum) but there was no connecting read or thread that seemed important enough to cut off.
ydrasse, why were you going through the confirmed isos, and what do you mean loki looks better, but taylor looks worse? i do not quite understand
i laid out the explanation in the post i was writing before it got deleted >_> basically i was trying to go through the isos of the confirmed people pre-flip to see if there was any reason that certain people were confirmed/treestumped in an effort to see if there was someone being framed here. there is a mild lean towards loki being town and a mild lean towards taylor being scum overall; secondary to that is me being in a town/null zone and n_m being just null.

like you, for example, are stumped. and you laid out pretty plainly before the flip that you thought i was town and that mafia was in n_m/taylor in . i'm trying to figure out why you + drusilla were stumped and stripped of voting instead of just being confirmed but there's not a consensus read between any of you.
What is your theory on plus getting confirmed over me?
plus was thinking that... at least, in the thread, you and i were both town. and apparently taylor was scummier/weaker towngame as a Whole, nothing really said about n_m.

probably to cast doubt on you? given that people leaned towards you being town moreso than others it was to make people worry about your lack of confirmation, doubly-so given that you got stuck in the unconfirmed-unconfirmed pair.
Yeah, which is why it’s super weird that you would do that, since it clearly hurts your wincon if scum, so maybe it literally is NM?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #311) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1660, Isis wrote:Knowing the scum didn't have daytalk makes me way, way more confident about this. They would have had to have bussed in both directions without daytalk saying it's o.k. to go for it. And both executions looked natural as far as you can manage to tell.
Yeah, that’s right, so more towncred for Tayl0r hammer then, because we know that Pooky couldn’t have possibly put her up to that, because they could only have talked pre-game then, right?

And why doesn’t scum!Ydrasse vote Isis? Extremely risky play to just let her buddy get executed and look really suspicious by not voting. Still don’t understand why NM hammered Pooky on D1 though, maybe for towncred, because he realized it was inevitable? But he did put Isis at E-2 right? So that obviously looks bad. I think my being unconfirmed makes more sense from scum who isn’t aligned with me than scum who is. Both Pooky and NM also voted for plus but so did Ydrasse on D2 but if Tayl0r’s clear, we have to win this either way.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #312) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

VC on this page.

In post 1671, Kanna wrote:
In post 1668, Isis wrote:Kanna and drusilla were stumped and I was given a vote cause they are smarter than me, it didn't matter what reads they had already given so far!!!!!!
isis is so silly; isis is so smart
But if scum really wanted to discredit either of you, why not unconfirm at least one of you? The very fact that you’re both confitowns is also interesting, so the fact that I wasn’t makes the most sense based off of everything else, if I was unconfirmed to frame Tayl0r and not get listened to. I initially thought that pointed to Tayl0r!scum but now I think it most likely points to Tayl0r being framed as scum by making me unconfirmed and it really makes 0 sense for Ydrasee to do this, so is it NM and is it really that easy?
Last edited by Hectic on Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #313) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1674, Ydrasse wrote:...sometimes you can hardbus without talking about it...........

: ' )
Well, I guess it would be a really great strategy to bus D1 and put Isis at E-2 and that way it wouldn’t look suspicious.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #314) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1677, Ydrasse wrote:i was referencing a game that just finished where i was... in fact scum... who hardbussed.... without talking about it

(we lost.)
Oh I see, so disregard what I said in that case then.

Well really the only time scum could have strategized was pre-game, so whatever they did during the post-condemn stage couldn’t have been coordinated.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #315) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Votecount 1.18

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear:
HAMMER

[3] Isis:

[1] Not Voting:
Ydrasse

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to execute. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to execute.

This VC doesn’t look great for NM but interesting that plus would be confirmed considering he was also voting Isis.

Oh wait, maybe my not being confirmed has really nothing to do with a Tayl0r frame and was instead intended to draw suspicion away from NM by confirming plus? Yeah, people would likely jump to the conclusion that Pooky was a bus? So if NM is scum, we have our answer, which has everything to do with scum wifom wrt to a bus.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #316) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1679, Loki Dokie wrote:
Votecount 1.18

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear:
HAMMER

[3] Isis:

[1] Not Voting:
Ydrasse

This VC doesn’t look great for NM but interesting that plus would be confirmed considering he was also voting Isis.

Oh wait, maybe my not being confirmed has really nothing to do with a Tayl0r frame and was instead intended to draw suspicion away from NM by confirming plus? Yeah, people would likely jump to the conclusion that Pooky was a bus? So if NM is scum, we have our answer, which has everything to do with scum wifom wrt to a bus.
Well, it’s pretty damned obvious now that it’s NM, so @Dru, @Kanna, @Isis, just tell me when you want me to vote for scum!NM and end this game. Everything makes sense now and we should all nominate Dru for a master strategist scummy once this game ends. @Ydrasse, better prepare that ice bucket. :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #317) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1684, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1662, Ydrasse wrote:wait, scum didn't have daychat?
omg townslip after its been discussed in thread!!
It’s NM, the being paired with confirmed Isis +plus being the only one on Isis wagon being confirmed. Ydrasse did absolutely nothing to help get the wagon off of Pooky. And as I’ve pointed put ad nauseum, scum!Ydrasse doesn’t align herself with unconfirmed me. On the 0.000001% chance it’s not NM, I’ll reconsider that but I bet the game, this ends with an NM execution.

The one piece missing for me was why plus > me but when I saw the D3 VC, it was super obvious. Had I been the one to vote Isis and plus, Pooky, it would have been reversed.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #318) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1682, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1679, Loki Dokie wrote:
Votecount 1.18

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear:
HAMMER

[3] Isis:

[1] Not Voting:
Ydrasse

Well, it’s pretty damned obvious now that it’s NM, so @Dru, @Kanna, @Isis, just tell me when you want me to vote for scum!NM and end this game. Everything makes sense now and we should all nominate Dru for a master strategist scummy once this game ends. @Ydrasse, better prepare that ice bucket. :lol:
Again, NM had to confirm plus, to wifom us into thinking scum was off Isis wagon. That’s probably also why Isis was also confirmed and conveniently aligned with NM.

Only thing I don’t quite get yet is why Pooky didn’t go after Tayl0r D2 and targeted Isis. I think had he pushed Tayl0r D2, we probably would have misexecuted her instead of Pooky. I think scum lost the game when Pooky went after Isis who had no problem obvtowning.

Also thank you Kanna for making me see the Pooky/Tayl0r connection. It completely went over my head but I wouldn’t have thought ght he was flipping town or doubted Drusilla’s case. had I realized that because what Pooky did wrt Tayl0r was super scummy.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #319) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Votecount 1.18

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear:
HAMMER

[3] Isis:
PlusJOYED
Not_Mafia, PookyTheMagicalBear

[1] Not Voting:
Ydrasse

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #320) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1691, Kanna wrote:if drusilla agrees, then i must be right :> i also skimmed through the completed game and my opinion is unchanged

i think we win the game by saving taylor, so we kill everyone else. i would strongly recommend starting with the unconfirmed pair and then n_m if wrong

i've still got my suspicions about the unconfirmed pair - namely, loki is still moving his chess pieces in a way that makes me uneasy and ydrasse has been seeming disengaged for a long time. n_m could always be scum, but it's kind of a cop out and i don't wanna believe it i guess
Because I likely have the CORRECT chess pieces.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #321) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1693, Isis wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse
In post 1703, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1693, Isis wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse
VOTE: ydrasse
Why aren’t you listening to me? It’s NM. You’re the one who told me to listen to Dru. Everything points to NM. I’m tired of screaming into the void and I guess we’ll just have to drag this our an extra day because you and Kanna won’t connect the dots.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #322) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1710, drusilla wrote:
In post 1709, Isis wrote:What are you driving at, drusilla?
that the pairings don't feel random... and that i can find scum explanations for what is making kanna uneasy about loki's play today, even though i still think it is most likely not mafia at this time. maybe simply i spent too much time looking through the thread and coming to the previous conclusion that now i'm just connecting things that aren't there.
Scum!me doesn’t align myself with unconfirmed Ydrasse ever. If I’m scum here I don’t push NM because I know my game is over with Tayl0r clear, so I really don’t know wtf you people are even smoking.

If I’m scum here, I self-vote and encourage everyone to jump on me to put an end to my misery but because I’m town and like 99.9999% correct on it being NM, I will continue to push this to the freaking rooftops and pull my hair our until the rest of you realize that NM!scum is literally the only thing that makes an iota of sense.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #323) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

VOTE: Not Mafia

This is right.

Oh also scum!me doesn’t bus Pooky and put him at E - 2 when he still was savable but lets not vote the only unconfirmed slot who voted Isis, had the only actually good reason to confirm plus. Cuz that’s not like the most logical thing ever.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #324) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1688, Loki Dokie wrote:
Votecount 1.18

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear:
HAMMER

[3] Isis:
PlusJOYED
Not_Mafia, PookyTheMagicalBear

[1] Not Voting:
Ydrasse

Why are you people not reading this?

NM confirmed plus because he needs two misexecutes to win but after plus flipped green, guess who’s logically next? Did you guess NM? So obviously the smartest thing for him to do was to confirm plus and wifom you all to think that scum either bussed or was offwagon. It just beyond infuriates me when the obvious logical solve is right under people’s noses and they just totally ignore it. At least now that we have Tayl0r solved we at least won’t lose but why do we need to drag this out when we can get it right on the first take?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #325) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1722, Kanna wrote:i have my thinking bucket on
Then in what world can I still ever be scum in it? If you assume whomever is scum here isn’t an imbecile, doesn’t that point to NM?

Why does Ydrasse align with unconfirmed me? Why do I align with unconfirmed Ydrasse, who is arguably one of the worst players ever at obvtowning? You helped greatly by makinv me see how it makes no sense for Pooky to run up Tayl0r but you still somehow thinks there’s a world where I bus him when he was still savable?

When did NM vote Isis? Immediately after I voted Pooky. Do you think that’s a complete coincidence? Because nobody wants to believe it’s NM, eventhough everything points to him and only him. He aligns himself with confirmed Isis. He confirms the only townie to also vote Isis. It makes absolutely no sense for either I or Ydrasse to align with each other and not confirm the other and it also makes no sense for Pooky to run up his buddy, which clearly leads to NM!scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #326) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1724, Isis wrote:don't worry loki I'm selfvoting immediately after you flip
Why drag it out an extra day when everything points to my being right?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #327) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1727, Isis wrote:
In post 1726, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1724, Isis wrote:don't worry loki I'm selfvoting immediately after you flip
Why drag it out an extra day when everything points to my being right?
Cause if Ydrasse is scum and we do it this way the game will last about 36 more hours, whereas if we flip N_M first it will last like 120 hours.

If NM is scum, this way will last ~36 hours, flipping him first will last ~24 hours.

I'm reducing the maximum time this might drag out instead of the average time.
How? But please don’t ignore my case. Which makes more sense to you, scum!NM aligning with confirmed you or Ydrasse aligning with unconfirmed me?

Which unconfirmed player is most likely to confirm plus over me? Again, NM. Why wouldn’t scum!Ydrasse have confirmed me over plus? She wasn’t even on the wagon and you see Kanna still isn’t convinced I’m town and even Dru says she “understands” why she isn’t, which makes absolutely no sense to me because what possible benefit do I get out of flipping town!NM now that Tayl0r is clear? Absolutely nothing, so thinking scum!me is pushing town!NM after Tayl0r clear is the most insane thing ever.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #328) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1730, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1725, Loki Dokie wrote:
Then in what world can I still ever be scum in it? If you assume whomever is scum here isn’t an imbecile, doesn’t that point to NM?

Why does Ydrasse align with unconfirmed me? Why do I align with unconfirmed Ydrasse, who is arguably one of the worst players ever at obvtowning? You helped greatly by makinv me see how it makes no sense for Pooky to run up Tayl0r but you still somehow thinks there’s a world where I bus him when he was still savable?

When did NM vote Isis? Immediately after I voted Pooky. Do you think that’s a complete coincidence? Because nobody wants to believe it’s NM, eventhough everything points to him and only him. He aligns himself with confirmed Isis. He confirms the only townie to also vote Isis. It makes absolutely no sense for either I or Ydrasse to align with each other and not confirm the other and it also makes no sense for Pooky to run up his buddy, which clearly leads to NM!scum.
i like it. im an imbecile so i cant be scum. good.
I’m not meaning to insult anyone but the intermission choices make the most sense from NM, especially the plus clear. The D3 VC points exactly to why.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #329) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1737, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1725, Loki Dokie wrote:

excuse you that's RUDE.
I’m sorry, again I really don’t intend to hurt yours or anyone else’s feelings but the fact is people still want to vote you over NM, eventhough it makes no logical sense for you to align with unconfirmed me and confirm plus. But I sincerely apologize for not expressing that way more tactfully. I honestly meant no offence by that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #330) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1740, Ydrasse wrote:i have made myself a promise that i will sit down in like ~1-2 hours to catch up but for now that was RUDE.
I’m sorry, I know that’s no excuse but I just get really frustrated when I know I’m making total sense and not getting listened to but again, I sincerely apologize for offending you. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #331) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1743, Ydrasse wrote:AHHH i was being playfully dramatic loki i'm sorry!! i'm not actually offended. :<

okay, i will return later though on that note!!
Oh okay, good. <3

I do frequently get into trouble for my lack of tact when I get frustrated but I’m really glad you were just playing. :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #332) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1744, drusilla wrote:
In post 1742, Loki Dokie wrote:people still want to vote you over NM
i want to vote you over not mafia moreso than ydrasse but isis told me not to consider your alignment anymore so i am being secretive ssshhhhhhhhh

Not exactly sure how to interpret this but I don’t ever align myself with Ydrasee and not confirm her. I also don’t push town!NM with Tayl0r bring cleared, because wtf’s the point? If I’m scum what do I get out of surviving another day? We’re obviously never executing Tayl0r, so in a world where I’m scum, I lose, so I just don’t even bother.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #333) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1747, Isis wrote:
In post 1744, drusilla wrote:
In post 1742, Loki Dokie wrote:people still want to vote you over NM
i want to vote you over not mafia moreso than ydrasse but isis told me not to consider your alignment anymore so i am being secretive ssshhhhhhhhh
drusilla I can't believe you are confirming my darkest suspicions

The scum know I can read Loki better than you can that's why they gave me voting privileges!!!!11111!!!!!111!!!!1111oneoneoneone
I hope you are also playing with me. Scum!me just gives up here, so it’s beyond obvious I can’t be.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #334) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1750, Isis wrote:I'm kind of playing. I have to. On the one hand, I have a stronger townread on you than I've had in maybe my last three completed towngames. On the other hand drusilla is one of the smartest people I've ever met. So you never know.
Yes she is so she should realize - both her and Kanna - that scum!me can’t possibly win with Tayl0r clear, so from hers and Kanna’s pov, if I’m scum flipping town!NM what happens next? Either Ydrasee or me is flipped next right? So, as scum, I have absolutely nothing to gain by pushing NM execute. So earth-shattering-building-falling-on-head logic, I clearly have to be town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #335) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1752, drusilla wrote:
In post 1750, Isis wrote:On the other hand drusilla is one of the smartest people I've ever met.
this cannot be true but i am flattered. i think there are plenty of people in this game even who are smarter than me; yourself included as i find you have to explain things to me far more often than i explain to you.
In post 1751, Loki Dokie wrote:Yes she is so she should realize - both her and Kanna - that scum!me can’t possibly win with Tayl0r clear, so from hers and Kanna’s pov, if I’m scum flipping town!NM what happens next? Either Ydrasee or me is flipped next right? So, as scum, I have absolutely nothing to gain by pushing NM execute. So earth-shattering-building-falling-on-head logic, I clearly have to be town.
right so if taylor is clear, do you think we will forget that between today and tomorrow if you and ydrasse are eliminated here?
No but that still doesn’t explain why anyone is ignoring my clear case on why it 99.9999% has to be NM and why we even have to drag that out an extra day, so yeah I’m kind of annoyed because we can win it today but you will only realize that after our flips, which is frustrating but if nobody wants to listen, I guess I’m outvoted. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #336) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1735, drusilla wrote:
In post 1707, drusilla wrote:the votes are better for town if we eliminate the unconfirmeds first anyway.
There are 4 unconfirmeds and NM is among them.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #337) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1720, Loki Dokie wrote:VOTE: Not Mafia

This is right.

Oh also scum!me doesn’t bus Pooky and put him at E - 2 when he still was savable but lets not vote the only unconfirmed slot who voted Isis, had the only actually good reason to confirm plus. Cuz that’s not like the most logical thing ever.
Remember this after me and Ydrasse flip.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #338) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1763, drusilla wrote:
In post 1762, Loki Dokie wrote:There are 4 unconfirmeds and NM is among them.
*pair of unconfirmeds, if you'd like, but i think you know that's what i meant.
Why is it better to flip the us, when logically everything points to it being NM? Anyone who’s thinking logically, would reverse that but I realize no one gaf about logic, so have at it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #339) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1764, Loki Dokie wrote:

This is right.

Well the bright side, is I get to be literally the only one who voted correctly, so \o/ me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #340) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

If I seriously can’t convince you all that the absolutely correct play is to execute NM, who probably has already given up, I can hammer to move this along?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #341) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1769, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1766, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1764, Loki Dokie wrote:

This is right.

Well the bright side, is I get to be literally the only one who voted correctly, so \o/ me.
im pretty sure i pointed to it being NM at daystart. you even criticized me for thinking it was NM but still pushing you.
I was unfortunately tunelled on you and wasn’t aware of Pooky running you up but when I looked at the VC it was obvious.

NM should just concede because he’s got no hope. I know I would in his position.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #342) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1771, Isis wrote:Loki I know the vote sequencing is frustrating from your point of view but we are gonna win together real soon :)
And what if NM refuses to hammer, which is possible?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #343) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1774, Tayl0r Swift wrote:if you commit 100% to self-voting tomorrow then we still have the votes to win and ill vote isis today.
I 100% commit to voting Ydrasse tomorrow because I know it isn’t me if NM flips town. You’re clear, Kanna’s case on Pooky D1 confirmed that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #344) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1468, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse and Loki
He posted this almost 3 days ago.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #345) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1780, Isis wrote:
In post 1774, Tayl0r Swift wrote:if you commit 100% to self-voting tomorrow then we still have the votes to win and ill vote isis today.
Need Ydrasse to commit also, switching the target to Loki doesn't fix it.
That’s fair and if I’m right, she should have no problem agreeing to this.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #346) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1781, Isis wrote:
@Hectic: Is Kanna confirmed to be town?

I wanna hear him say it
She was tree stumped. Are we going through this again today?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #347) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1783, drusilla wrote:
In post 1782, Loki Dokie wrote:That’s fair and if I’m right, she should have no problem agreeing to this.
in which case, you would have both agreed to self-voting
and should do so today.
TOMORROW. I commit to doing it tomorrow because I firmly believe it’s NM, so this is terrible reasoning.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #348) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1786, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1783, drusilla wrote:
In post 1782, Loki Dokie wrote:That’s fair and if I’m right, she should have no problem agreeing to this.
in which case, you would have both agreed to self-voting
and should do so today.
TOMORROW. I commit to doing it tomorrow because I firmly believe it’s NM, so this is terrible reasoning.
@Dru, unless Ydrasee outright refuses, I think she’s town and I want to vote for whom I think is scum. Your” logic” makes absolutely no sense to me.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #349) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1788, drusilla wrote:
In post 1786, Loki Dokie wrote:TOMORROW. I commit to doing it tomorrow because I firmly believe it’s NM, so this is terrible reasoning.
the order makes no difference. if it doesn't matter either way, why do you care so much about not mafia first?
Because it makes the most logical sense to vote for who is logically most likely to be scum and as long as Ydrasse agrees to commit to voting either of us tomorrow, she’s probably town, so I’m really sorry if you can’t understand where I’m coming from but the only way I want to vote Ydrasse today is if she refuses to commit because then I might actually be wrong in that case.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #350) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

However, I will vote Ydrasse before deadline if she’s still the majority wagon regardless.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #351) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1791, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1780, Isis wrote:
Need Ydrasse to commit also, switching the target to Loki doesn't fix it.
if loki reneges then loki outs as scum and we hammer there. its pretty simple.
+1

I won’t. You have my word on that, because if there still is a tomorrow, that means I was wrong and it actually is Ydrasse.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #352) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1793, drusilla wrote:if ydrasse agrees to vote for herself tomorrow she should vote for herself today. have faith in the rest of town. we know we're town, we don't know you're town.
Tayl0r is currently the voice of reason here, sorry. NM is the most likely to be scum and as long as Ydrasse commits to voting either of us tomorrow, she’s obviously town, which is why me, Isis and Tayl0r are right here and you aren’t.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #353) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1795, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1793, drusilla wrote:if ydrasse agrees to vote for herself tomorrow she should vote for herself today. have faith in the rest of town. we know we're town, we don't know you're town.
Tayl0r is currently the voice of reason here, sorry. NM is the most likely to be scum and as long as Ydrasse commits to voting either of us tomorrow, she’s obviously town, which is why me, Isis and Tayl0r are right here and you aren’t.
And keeps her word, it’s obviously not enough just to make the promise, she obviously needs to make good on it, should it actually come to that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #354) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1796, Tayl0r Swift wrote:well the voice of reason wants to vote isis because its fun and likely leaves more townies alive at endgame. but the voice of reason also doesnt care and just wants to get on with it
I obviously want NM but the result’s the same but good point, we might be waiting forever to hammer NM tomorrow, considering both Ydrasse and me are obviously more active.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #355) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1799, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1797, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1795, Loki Dokie wrote:
And keeps her word, it’s obviously not enough just to make the promise, she obviously needs to make good on it, should it actually come to that.
but it doesnt matter. if NM is town and we lunch there today, loki has painted himself into a corner if scum. if loki tries to push me tomorrow loki is obvscum and dies. ydrasse would be town, see that, and then vote loki. and we still win. if ydrasse is the scum then loki self-votes and we still win. it doesnt matter. we have enough guarantees that we win here no matter what, unless scum has a night kill or something to fuck with us, but its now nightless.
I won’t or I never would have unvoted you after Kanna’s case.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #356) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1803, Tayl0r Swift wrote:isis and drusilla are both around, and im here. itll be fine. but is it plusjoyed who is alive? plusjoyed should be aroundish at least some of the time.
Drusilla is a stump, so is Kanna.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #357) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1802, Isis wrote:Ydrasse hasn't made a post that's fully cognizant of the gamestate in like a week
Alright, let’s play devil’s advocate. Let’s say I hammer Ydrasse. Who knows the next time NM is around? We can hammer NM now and any 3 of you/Tayl0r/plus can hammer her tomorrow if game doesn’t end, correct?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #358) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1806, Isis wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse because I miss seeing plusJOYED
Didn’t you already vote her? You need one of me/Ydrasse/NM for the hammer, right?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #359) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1808, Loki Dokie wrote:
Didn’t you already vote her? You need one of me/Ydrasse/NM for the hammer, right?
I have a hunch that NM self-votes and ends the day if he’s scum, which is actually the main reason I don’t want to hammer, because he obviously knows he’s dead if if both Ydrasse and me flip town, so I’m kind of hoping that happens. *fingers crossed* :lol:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #360) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1809, Isis wrote:NM has been posting in other games and nonmafia areas of the site multiple times per day and the last time he was prodded he posted here within 12 hours.

He's not unavailable for this game [b{he's just disinterested in this game[/b].

He'll respond to the prod I requested in less than 24 hours. Waiting for Hectic to process it won't be an additional timezone shift since they're both UK
I would be too right now if I were scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #361) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1812, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1809, Isis wrote:NM has been posting in other games and nonmafia areas of the site multiple times per day and the last time he was prodded he posted here within 12 hours.

He's not unavailable for this game
he's just disinterested in this game

He'll respond to the prod I requested in less than 24 hours. Waiting for Hectic to process it won't be an additional timezone shift since they're both UK
I would be too right now if I were scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #362) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1811, Loki Dokie wrote:
I have a hunch that NM self-votes and ends the day if he’s scum, which is actually the main reason I don’t want to hammer, because he obviously knows he’s dead if if both Ydrasse and me flip town, so I’m kind of hoping that happens. *fingers crossed* :lol:
@NM, if you’re scum here, please don’t let us drag it out an extra day and just concede. Thanks.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #363) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1810, Isis wrote:
yes but I think if I revote plusJOYED might quote it and vote and then I get to see his chipper face

Not everything I do is for wincon.

the lower the percentage of your play that's for wincon, the more fun you have
True but what Dru doesn’t understand is that I don’t want to vote Ydrasse if she’s town, because I hate to misexecute and it’s so beyond obvious to me that it’s NM and what I’ve trying to get across is in the 0000000.01% chance it actually is Ydrasse, we quick execute her tomorrow if game doesn’t end but if it does, why not spare her of that if it actually is NM and all the available evidence points to that?

And the reason I’m so convinced it has to be NM is it makes way more sense that scum!NM aligned himself with confirmed you and confirmed plus, than it does that scum!Ydrasse aligned with me and confirmed plus and not me.

Not to mention the fact that the fact that HE Is The ONLY UNCONFIRMED SLOT WHO VOTED YOU.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #364) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1815, Hectic wrote:
In post 1781, Isis wrote:
@Hectic: Is Kanna confirmed to be town?
Yes.
As long as you’re here:

Could scum talk pre-game or not?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #365) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1820, Ydrasse wrote:okay, hi, i see people want to like. speed things up rn and i haven't paid attention a whole lot so can someone explain why taylor is the person we Aren't voting?

as a player right now i wanna vote n_m if only out of principle, but i think i get why it's good to selfvote? i just wanna know why the progression of the votes is preferred rn as it is.

p-edit: i'm going to add onto this just to make sure:
@mod: did scum have any sort of daytalk?
Because Pooky ran her up on D1, so she doesn’t make sense as a buddy, plus it makes perfect sense for NM to confirm plus, since he is the only other vote on a Isis scumwagon.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #366) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1821, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok hectic is here so we can literally end this right now if someone just hammers. or
if we go flashwagon NM real quick
That’s what I’d really like because I’m like 99.9999% sure the game ends with his flip.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #367) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1823, Ydrasse wrote:i wanna vote n_m so i can say i have survived being set up by confirmed/unconfirmed mechanics twice too tbh

p-edit: okay so... is that it? like.

no offense i don't feel comfortable clearing someone getting ran up like that given i just did a game where i did that without any sort of daytalk s:
It’s either NM or you today, we’re not executing Tayl0r. Do yoi think Tayl0r aligns NM with Isis? Why would Pooky do that to a buddy? It’s suboptimal, the same reason why it’s (sincerely no offense to anyone) to think I’m scum here for putting Pooky at E-2, plus she hammered him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #368) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1825, Ydrasse wrote:i think it makes it less likely taylor than n_m but also i don't think it's a completely hard clear?

i know the temptations to bus to oblivion... it wasn't a winning strategy but i know them.
Vote NM, because everything points to it being him. I don’t believe scum!Tayl0r aligns NM with Isis and based on VCA, NM has the best reason for confirming plus. Considering scum don’t have daytalk, I don’t believe Pooky would do that to a buddy.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #369) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1643, Kanna wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 71, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 69, Tayl0r Swift wrote:grrrrrrr! bark bark bark!

RaWrR!
In post 85, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:purrrrr!

VOTE: Tayl0r Swift

In post 88, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 87, Hectic wrote:[5] Not Voting: Not_Mafia, Lokie Dokie, drusilla, Kanna
In post 89, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 87, Hectic wrote:the mafia will choose who to condemn

ROOOAARRR!

wrt to my earlier points, do you think pooky willingly wagons his partner in c1 like this^? and then urges everyone to hurry up with their voting while taylor is still the main wagon?

+ the deadline hammer = pretty solid towncase to me
@Ydrasse, see how Pooky votes Tayl0r really deviously here, then side eyes everyone who hasn’t voted yet?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #370) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1829, Ydrasse wrote:can you explain to me why scum!taylor wouldn't want to align nm and isis together?

like... in this situation isn't it pretty easy to get through nm as an elim?
No it isn’t at all. Despite absolutely everything but the kitchen sink pointing to him, no one but me wants to vote him. You’d already be dead if Dru and Kanna had a vote because both of them are hellbent on voting you and think there’s still a snowball’s chance I could still be scum here despite it making absolutely 0 sense.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #371) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1831, Ydrasse wrote:like.

taylor is tethered right now to a confirmed, which i feel makes her less of a target compared to you and me;
we are both unconfirmed together right now, and to the perspective of all the confirmeds i think that makes it like... we are more likely to contain scum right now. being with a confirmed is an insurance policy.

and then we have nm, who other than taylor is the last unconfirmed. who has done little more than like, vote and pop in once every few days and that's it. it's a lot easier to be active and throw things back and forth and appear townie compared to someone who is doing nothing at all.

p-edit: let me read that now.
Which is exactly why I keep screaming it’s a bad vote today because it makes 0 sense for either of us to be aligned and not confirm the other and I still for the life of don’t get how this isn’t beyond freaking obvious to either Drusilla or Kanna. The mental gymnastics necessary to go through to think either of us is a better vote than NM, completely blows my mind, so changed my mind about that future Dru paragon nom, because at least Tayl0r is being reasonable.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #372) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1836, Kanna wrote:

taylor is tethered right now to a confirmed, which i feel makes her less of a target compared to you and me; we are both unconfirmed together right now, and to the perspective of all the confirmeds i think that makes it like... we are more likely to contain scum right now. being with a confirmed is an insurance policy.

and then we have nm, who other than taylor is the last unconfirmed. who has done little more than like, vote and pop in once every few days and that's it. it's a lot easier to be active and throw things back and forth and appear townie compared to someone who is doing nothing at all.

i agree with this, which is why i wondering at the beginning of the day: town obviously wants to lunch the unconfirmed pair, but what does scum want us to do? i think it's slightly fishy you two were townread slots going into today, which suggests scum don't want us to actually lunch you

p-edit: !?
Kanna and Drusilla: Please (I’m trying to say this as respectfully as possible):
you do know that there’s at least 1 if not 2 towns between me and Ydrasse right? That freaking means
(stay calm)
that at least one of us is eligible to be confirmed right? So, if either of us are actually scum here, why tf isn’t one of us confirmed?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #373) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1846, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1844, Loki Dokie wrote:

taylor is tethered right now to a confirmed, which i feel makes her less of a target compared to you and me;
we are both unconfirmed together right now, and to the perspective of all the confirmeds i think that makes it like... we are more likely to contain scum right now. being with a confirmed is an insurance policy.

Which is exactly why I keep screaming it’s a bad vote today because it makes 0 sense for either of us to be aligned and not confirm the other and I still for the life of don’t get how this isn’t beyond freaking obvious to either Drusilla or Kanna. The mental gymnastics necessary to go through to think either of us is a better vote than NM, completely blows my mind, so changed my mind about that future Dru paragon nom, because at least Tayl0r is being reasonable.
being unconfirmed just gives me horrible flashbacks to screaming that i am innocent for days only for solace to come at the very last second.

in all reality, though, i really think that it has to be between nm/taylor especially knowing now that things could've been coordinated?
How? Scum doesn’t have daytalk and Pooky was executed before intermission.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #374) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1847, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1846, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1844, Loki Dokie wrote:

being unconfirmed just gives me horrible flashbacks to screaming that i am innocent for days only for solace to come at the very last second.

in all reality, though, i really think that it has to be between nm/taylor especially knowing now that things could've been coordinated?
THEN VOTE ISIS
Why not NM? I don’t want to vote Isis. I know same result but she’s confitown.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #375) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1854, Ydrasse wrote:scum have daytalk
No, read the rules. I’ll quote it for you. It literally says all PTs only have night talk.

@Hectic, please confirm once and for all: Do scum have daytalk?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #376) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1857, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1833, Hectic wrote:
In post 1819, Loki Dokie wrote:
Yes.

In post 1820, Ydrasse wrote:
The mafia have daytalk.
@loki
What? :o

But what about that rule?

@mod, why does it say in the rules that all PTs have only night talk?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #377) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1860, drusilla wrote:
In post 1849, Loki Dokie wrote:you do know that there’s at least 1 if not 2 towns between me and Ydrasse right?
let's look at not mafia - isis. yup at least one town there too. how about plusjoyed - taylor swift? yup found a town there too.
No offence but please freaking seriously THINK ffs!
Why doesn’t one of Ydrasse/me not confirm the other, if either of us are scum?
:facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #378) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Yes.

The mafia have daytalk.

@mod, why is this even in the rules then? What other PTs could there possibly be in an all vanilla game?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #379) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1863, Isis wrote:It's WIFOM, Loki. They don't do that because that thought would present itself.
No, sorry I think that’s hella stupid. From Ydrasse pov: confirmed me has way more clout in defending her than STILL ( :facepalm: ) having to fight ridiculous scumreads - despite absolutely everything pointing to me being super obvtown.

From my pov: Why would scum!me align with Ydrasse > Drusilla/Kanna/Isis if I was not going to confirm my lover? ANSWER to anyone (who hasn’t had a recent lobotomy - yeah I know that’s not nice but sorry I’m pretty much beyond caring if anyone still thinks I scum here), I wouldn’t.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #380) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1864, drusilla wrote:
In post 1862, Loki Dokie wrote:Why doesn’t one of Ydrasse/me not confirm the other, if either of us are scum?
i've answered this twenty times. is there any reason that to make the exact argument you are currently making? isn't the answer? like to say what you are saying, is a reason in and of itself.
I will fucking continue to keep goddamned saying it until it fucking actually sinks in! Next question?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #381) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1841, Ydrasse wrote:i am spending all of my mana right now conjuring a spell that helps me make sense of the confirmeds

give me your spirit energy everyone
Good luck with that. Idk why it isn’t beyond obvious but it apparently isn’t and the fact that anyone wants to vote us before NM - who fucking voted Isis and put him at E-2, who aligned himself with confirmed Isis, plus the VCA making a plus confirmation making the most sense for him and the least for either of us, is beyond exasperating.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #382) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1865, Loki Dokie wrote:
Yes.

The mafia have daytalk.

@mod, why is this even in the rules then? What other PTs could there possibly be in an all vanilla game?
@mod, why do you confuse us like this?:/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #383) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Look, sorry everyone, I really don’t mean to be toxic or anything but I seriously want to [figurativatively in game] smack some heads into utilizing their critical facilities properly. Again, I really mean no offense but I’m trying to talk myself out of repeatedly banging my head against the wall. I was going to add something else but it’s not worth getting myself blacklisted over.

The far most insulting part is that anyone still thinks there’s still a snowball’s chance in hell I could be scum here. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #384) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1873, Hectic wrote:
Confirming that mafia have daytalk.
But why do you say in the rules all PTs only have night talk?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #385) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1875, drusilla wrote:
In post 1103, Alisae wrote:@Bugs if you feel demoralized because of a certain player, that player is scum.
Period.
End of discussion.
So you seriously think I’m scum, because I’m tilted at your inability to see the obvious? Well, Idk the context but in this game it makes absolutely no sense.

So the fact that I reasonably tilted at you despite everything in my ISO, voting patterns, interactions with Pooky practically screaming through the rooftops I’m beyond bleeding obvtown, you’re totally content to just ignore all of that when I have every goddamned right to be extremely irritated with you here. :roll:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #386) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Okay @drusilla, reread any/preferrably ALL of my ISO/voting patterns/interactions with Pooky and tell me which points to my being scum - I mean other than the fact you obviously don’t like me very much right now. I’ll wait,
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #387) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1877, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1103, Alisae wrote:@Bugs if you feel demoralized because of a certain player, that player is scum.
Period.
End of discussion.
So you seriously think I’m scum, because I’m tilted at your inability to see the obvious? Well, Idk the context but in this game it makes absolutely no sense.

So the fact that I reasonably tilted at you despite everything in my ISO, voting patterns, interactions with Pooky practically screaming through the rooftops I’m beyond bleeding obvtown, you’re totally content to just ignore all of that when I have every goddamned right to be extremely irritated with you here. :roll:

I can play this game too. You’re wrong, End of freaking discussion. So if there’s actually some point to you wrongly confibiasing me here, I’d love to hear it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #388) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1882, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1877, Loki Dokie wrote:
Period.
End of discussion.

I can play this game too. You’re wrong, End of freaking discussion. So if there’s actually some point OTHER than to you wrongly confibiasing me here, I’d love to hear it.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #389) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1880, Loki Dokie wrote:Okay @drusilla, reread any/preferrably ALL of my ISO/voting patterns/interactions with Pooky and tell me which points to my being scum - I mean other than the fact you obviously don’t like me very much right now. I’ll wait,
I have all fucking night. And I can post this as much as you continue to wrongly call me scum, just because you’re pissed at me now.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #390) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1885, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1880, Loki Dokie wrote:Okay @drusilla, reread any/preferrably ALL of my ISO/voting patterns/interactions with Pooky and tell me which points to my being scum - I mean other than the fact you obviously don’t like me very much right now. I’ll wait,
I have all fucking night. And I can post this as much as you continue to wrongly call me scum, just because you’re pissed at me now.
And fyi @Dru by your logic, you would actually have to be scum here, because I feel extremely demoralized by you right now because absolutely nothing in any of my ISO/voting patterns/Pooky interactions points even remotely to my being scum and why tf do you honestly think I shouldn’t care that you’re blithely confibiasing me despite all of that? Why the he’ll wouldn’t anyone be beyond frustrated by that?

I will tell you this, when whomever is scum here eventually gets revealed, they had better fucking not talk to me, for subjecting me to this garbage.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #391) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1884, Kanna wrote:
In post 1834, Ydrasse wrote:...okay but i literally just played a game where i was willing to like. go to the death against my partner. we did not coordinate it but it still happened like that.

if we have confirmation that scum didn't have a chance to talk i will feel more comfortable accepting that case as it is but even in the absence of any sort of day-talking it can still happen.

p-edit: ...
@ydrasse; wrt , i don't think it's very likely scum bus like this when they're not in danger/there's no need to, and so comfortably too. it looks to me like pooky found something everyone else was pushing and wanted to take advantage of the situation

my point about the deadline hammer is that scum!taylor had no reason to not fake being afk and letting the timer run out. this would result in a no-lunch and scum can execute isis.

i think those 2 points are good enough for us to save taylor and kill everyone around her which would win the game if she's town. who do you think is scum rn? what do you think we should do?

i don't want to end the game until ydrasse catches up so she has fun too
I’m not having fun and it’s a damn shame too, because I totally was before scum put me in one of the unconfirmed spots and I - despite every godddamn thing in my freaking ISO/voting patterns/interactions with Pooky are so obviously beyond bleeding obvtown, I’m seriously pissed. I don’t think there’s a game anywhere in existence where I’ve been more super obvtown than this and STILL being wrongly scumread. I wish I was because if I actually was scum here, I wouldn’t subject myself to another second of this bullshit but I’m not and I don’t want to gamethrow.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #392) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1886, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1884, Kanna wrote:
In post 1834, Ydrasse wrote:...okay but i literally just played a game where i was willing to like. go to the death against my partner. we did not coordinate it but it still happened like that.

if we have confirmation that scum didn't have a chance to talk i will feel more comfortable accepting that case as it is but even in the absence of any sort of day-talking it can still happen.

p-edit: ...
@ydrasse; wrt , i don't think it's very likely scum bus like this when they're not in danger/there's no need to, and so comfortably too. it looks to me like pooky found something everyone else was pushing and wanted to take advantage of the situation

my point about the deadline hammer is that scum!taylor had no reason to not fake being afk and letting the timer run out. this would result in a no-lunch and scum can execute isis.

i think those 2 points are good enough for us to save taylor and kill everyone around her which would win the game if she's town. who do you think is scum rn? what do you think we should do?

i don't want to end the game until ydrasse catches up so she has fun too
i... guess so? i'm probably pushing my own experiences on this game but even if there's no reason to you still can? i know i am the ass in this situation not rereading and just acting in the moment but gah.

the safest way to vote right now is n_m, probably; he was prodded but i dunno if we'll get much from him regardless. uh. from there i would be lying if i said i felt completely comfortable self-voting myself. i get the idea behind it especially from the eyes of the confirmed of the odds being better to vote here, but to me it's 33% across the board and i don't think that everything that's happened confirms taylor as town. loki is... being very stubborn though, about this, and i get it because i have the same frustrations of being in the unconfirmed pair and to me it also feels like we're being set up but it's very... aggressive right now.

i don't have a good answer for you really other than i think that, to me, it makes sense to start with nm if he doesn't show up/say much and go from there.
I’m never this agressive when I’m scum because I lack the conviction that I do especially when I know that nothing I’ve posted, voting patterns, Pooky interactions make an iota of sense if I’m scum here, which is why I’m so pissed.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #393) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1890, Isis wrote:I think drusilla is probably naked quoting because you've fallen below standards for decency and mutual respect to the point it's not exactly fair to expect thorough responses.

You seem at least half aware of being toxic which is an improvement over truly oblivious players but it'd be much better if you stopped.

There's no misread in any setup that deprives any player of the right to be respected, even if you scumread Mother Theresa.
She’s saying that makes me scum and I’m not.

I don’t feel she’s trying to make a genuine effort in engaging me anymore, not that that justifies my reactions but I’m clearly not wrong about this. so, no I don’t feel I deserve being scumread here, regardless of what you or anyone else think about my behaviour.

That said, I’m extremely unhappy that I was put into this position because I was having so much fun beforehand. If you or anyone else thinks I’m actually happy about any of this, you couldn’t be more wrong.

That said, I truly do feel bad about my reactions for all of the reasons you said and I 100% agree with you. This is of course no justification but I am human and don’t always conduct myself like I think I should. I’m not making excuses, just responding to the part about thinking I have that right when I definitely don’t.

So if I once again profusely apologize no one will care or believe me anyway and that totally sucks, because it’s so beyond unfair for everyone involved, except for maybe the person who’s actually responsible for making this a reality. Again, no excuse but it’s seriously really easy for you and Dru to judge me when you are NOT in my position, so I think you’re being really insensitive here.

Not that I disagree with anything you’ve said but yeah both you and Dru are being extremely insensitive and unempathethic. I realize that my reaction clearly didn’t help bring that about and clearly had the opposite effect and I stand by everything I’m saying here.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #394) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1878, drusilla wrote:
Period.
End of discussion.
@Isis, please be fair here, how is she deliberately not baiting me with this? Tell me that she’s not trying to deliberately provoke me here?

Yes, the things I said were not okay but if you think there’s any world where this is okay, then you’re 100% being very unfair to me. :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #395) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #396) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

I’m sorry for anything I’ve done that could possibly be considered either toxic, rude, insulting, burtful, demoralizing, etc.

That wasn’t okay and I’m in no way saying it was. If Dru does continue to deliberately bait with that post and continue to try to provoke a reaction out of me, I will just have to bite my tongue and ignore it. I apologize for making you feel that way @Drusilla but it’s totally not okay you keep baiting/provoking me with that post.

I am not scum and it is extremely upsetting for me to be this obvtown and still getting scumread. If either you or Isis can try to put yourselves in my position for even a moment, that would be swell.

This game is now officially ruined for me no matter what happens. :cry:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #397) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1897, PlusJOYED wrote:one wacky idea i have is letting maf choose the first condemnation for analysis
but that's probably bad idea
im a lil sus of loki atm but that's all gut
What makes you think that this is a condemnation and not an execution?

I reccomend some TUMs Gummies in that case. :lol:

I’m 100% flipping town, bank on it.

1)I didn’t know when the recruitment happened.
2) I put Pooky at E-2 D1.
3) I voted Pooky at E-2 D3
4) No one will listen but scum!me doesn’t align with unconfirmed Ydrasse. (If there’s an inoffensive way of saying I’m not a braindead idiot, please substitute it for that.)
5) I’m very likely right about NM. Check out my VCA on why it makes the most sense on you being confirmed because of that.
6) I don’t get aggressive like this as scum.
7)Contrary to what it looks like, I’m not a freaking masochist and I100% would be if I was scum and hadn’t given up yet.
8)Ask me anything and I’m sure I will make you see you’re wrong about that. I would offer further attempts to solve but I just feel I’m not getting listened to no matter what I say right now, because I’ve already explained why it makes absolutely no sense for me to be scum based on every single thing I’ve done/that’s happened in the game thus far and for me to be this blatantly obvtown and still be scumread is really disheartening.

I honestly don’t know what to do anymore short of pulling a Varsoon and risk getting temp banned. Don’t worry I won’t do that. It was really wrong what he did but I think I can really empathize eventhough he really ought to have known better.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #398) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

VC on this page.

In post 625, Isis wrote:Kanna up and down the basketball court
It was this specific post that convinced me on Isis being town. I just don’t think scum!Isis ever makes this post and I was obviously right.
Last edited by Hectic on Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #399) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1899, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im gonna hammer. fmpov this is solved. im a little concerned that people are doubting that its NM, so im kinda tempted to say we have to lunch isis today. none of lokis actions today make any sense as scum. loki is 100% town here.
<3

Thank you and I’m sorry for deathtunnelling you earlier. I get stuck in those until the lightbulb literally goes off and I can’t really see why scum!Pooky runs you up like that if you’re a buddy, because it was clearly successful, quite a few people, me included fell for it and if Dru hadn’t caught him for other reasons, you would very clearly have been executed.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”