Micro 988: 09:12 [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

good morning mafiascum!

VOTE: bugspray
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: ythan owo?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

is this a bad time to butt in and say that my vote was obviously *not* random?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: kyoko

are you purposefully not seeing ythan's post before i voted him where he told people not to vote him?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 25, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 22, Datisi wrote:VOTE: kyoko

are you purposefully not seeing ythan's post before i voted him where he told people not to vote him?
I can very well see it

But felt like you've been opportunistic about that vote so I mentioned it

weren't you?
define "opportunistic"? my thought process didn't go deeper than "oh look, ythan said not to vote him, it would be funny to vote him." while it definitely wasn't *random*, it also wasn't serious.

but i wasn't talking about your read on me, i was talking about your read on ythan. you called him a bit sus/desperate for calling my vote on him predictable, and to me it seemed that you were, for some reason, ignoring the fact that the post before my vote was a "don't vote me" post, which i thought he was referencing when saying my vote was predictable?

that turned into a word salad but whatever
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 31, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 30, Datisi wrote:
In post 25, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 22, Datisi wrote:VOTE: kyoko

I can very well see it

But felt like you've been opportunistic about that vote so I mentioned it

weren't you?
define "opportunistic"? my thought process didn't go deeper than "oh look, ythan said not to vote him, it would be funny to vote him." while it definitely wasn't *random*, it also wasn't serious.

but i wasn't talking about your read on me, i was talking about your read on ythan. you called him a bit sus/desperate for calling my vote on him predictable, and to me it seemed that you were, for some reason, ignoring the fact that the post before my vote was a "don't vote me" post, which i thought he was referencing when saying my vote was predictable?

that turned into a word salad but whatever
Opportunistic as if you were waiting for a reason to make that vote and they gave it to you with the "Don't vote me" post.

Also, it felt desperate because of the way he built up his content to that point and his "don't vote me" post doesn't make me feel otherwise at all. You don't see how that looks desperate to call your vote on him predictable after they say "don't vote me please"?

Both of those reads are just based on how I felt you were "feeling" when you made such content and of course are not solidified reads which are the best I could get from page 1.
usually when i see someone accusing someone else of being opportunistic, it's generally used when someone jumps on a wagon to help it drive forward to an execution. i'm kinda confused why you'd call a second vote on someone on page one, an obviously non-serious one too, opportunistic?

and i kinda don't? like, it was a second non-serious vote on page one. i had a feeling nobody other than extreme newbscum would actually start panicking or feel desperation at that?

yeah that's fine, nobody is expecting you to have ~solid reads~ on page one, obviously.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Datisi »

kyoko, is there a correlation between "things you don't like" and "things that you think are a scumtell"?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

the "that's basic scumhunting." line feels a bit... is mockery the right word? i don't think it's alignemnt indicative, my poor hurt ego just wanted to point that out.

i feel like i'm gonna have a hard time reading kyoko this game because my first instincts are to latch onto what appears to be too logic-y and ramble-y, especially without any hard conclusions, and false-positives from such playstyles did sometimes lose me the game. maybe i'll do a metadive at *some* point if i'm not gonna feel too lazy.

vague +town to horsewoman for because ~mindmeld~, that is where my questions were going to lead up to.

by the way, you said it's your first game here, your posts so far make me think you have prior experience, am i correct?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

whoops, i thought it was gonna be clear that part was aimed at horsewoman, my bad

pedit: yeah
thanks for answering anyway, though
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Datisi »

hello! do you have any thoughts on the game so far?

pedit: or that i guess.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Datisi »

horsewoman/bugspray/gimli town?

superbowl maybe scum?

VOTE: superbowl
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 79, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think scum is among those pushing Horsewoman at this point. I think Horsewoman has shown mild town thought process and don’t like the feeling I get from the followers of Kyoko on there.
gamma, can you talk to me more about this? like, explain / be a bit more specific?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Datisi »

bugs, have you read superbowl's post(s) as you said you would? i would like to hear your opinion on that matter
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Datisi »

gamma, i think you missed my question earlier? was it just superbowl of the horsewoman pushers you were getting bad feelings at the time?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 109, Horsewoman wrote:Like i dont actually think this is scumvtown i think its probably town v town. So lynching to POE is a waste of time. You could be trying to set up two mislynches in a row.
?
where was bug trying to set up executions there??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Datisi »

well i don't know, that's why i asked because it seemed you were throwing out random reads without much behind them, because like 3-4 people were sussing horsewoman at the time no?

pedit: @gamma
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Datisi »

whoops, i DID NOT read that part properly. MY BAD.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Datisi »

who he fuck is datisti??? ok that joke is old by now but seriously that's not my name

anyyywayyyyyy

so it didn't take too long for superbowl to notice my passive-aggressive attempts to get him to talk to me after all!!

hi superbowl! what's up!! what have i done to deserve such honour!?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 144, superbowl9 wrote:dastiti
In post 140, superbowl9 wrote:datisti
you're doing it on purpose, aren't you
In post 143, superbowl9 wrote:Okay so it was your vote switching. You've voted 4 ppl so far, 2 were RVS/Jokey but can you walk me through your progression from kyoko->me and your reads on both of us?
the first two were rvs/jokey yes

my vote on kyoko was in reaction to post . that post pinged me because i got a feeling her read on ythan was made up out of nothing - like the way i was reading ythan and my's interaction was "don't vote me" "*votes ythan*" "lol predictable" i.e. nothing outside of rvs banter, and she started twisting it into him being suspicious and predictable which i thought was untrue

when i was later on looking at the game, i saw slime's , i thought that was like, if i logically look at it it's a scummy post because not adding anything to the game etc, but in my heart i don't really believe that. then i saw and it *also* looked like a post that doesn't actually add anything to the game, but it also looked like it was trying to give an ~appearance~ of adding something to the game.

kyoko is my "??? i'm gut-scumreading all their posts ??? and i'll shelve this as a confusing ??? null for the time being" read
i didn't like you ignoring my ~jabs~ at you for as long as you did but that may be more annoyance than actual AI stuff, i'll decide later

back @ you, why do you think/find vote switching scummy?

also noted that there were ten billion pedits while i was typing this but i did not read any of them
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 191, Ythan wrote:You got pedited by my post at 11:54, and others?
yes, was the last post when i started typing

i have a habit of having 10-15 tabs open and doing multiple things at once
In post 193, bugspray wrote:can we policy elim datisi and then have scum nk me so that I can just play chess with him in the dead thread?
is this just a shitpost or ?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 172, Horsewoman wrote:But they were saying "Kyoko could be scum and if so Horsewoman is probably town" as a reason to push/lynch you.
And the sort of implication of that is that if you flip town that I might be scum and look worse. So I was saying they were setting up two incorrect votes as if you do flip town, they were sort of laying the groundwork to throw doubt on me.
i don't like the bolded?

like in bugs was saying that "if kyoko red then horsewoman probably green"? how does that imply "if kyoko green then horsewoman red"?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 196, bugspray wrote:
In post 195, Datisi wrote:
In post 193, bugspray wrote:can we policy elim datisi and then have scum nk me so that I can just play chess with him in the dead thread?
no
is this saying you think i'm scum or do you just really really want to play chess with me :?:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #200 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm finding ythan's ~annoyance~ (idk if that's the right word here but i'm using it) quoting posts that go unanswered gut townie

ythan, do you have any townreads?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 206, bugspray wrote:
In post 199, Datisi wrote:
In post 196, bugspray wrote:
In post 195, Datisi wrote:
no
is this saying you think i'm scum or do you just really really want to play chess with me :?:
it was literally a meaningless fluffy shitpost my man
well EXCUSE ME for trying to FIGURE OUT your thoughts in A GAME OF MAFIA
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #221 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Datisi »

do you have *any* reads?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: the slime collective
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #244 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:
intent to L-1 the slime collective

My gut tells me this sort of non-content is scum indicative.
what is the point of declaring intent to L-1? you afraid of lolhammers or?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #247 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 236, superbowl9 wrote:I would never do that to you datasty!

This makes sense, ftr I do not think that voteswitching by itself is scummy, it can have town and scum motivations. Was just genuinely curious as to your motive, which seems positive.
:cry:

but!! you said you got pinged!! i was the next scumhunting stop!! now you're saying you were just genuinely curious!! is this a *gasp* contradiction!?!?!

ok fine. i feel like i had something else to ask you but i do not remember right now, it's late
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #255 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 250, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 247, Datisi wrote:
In post 236, superbowl9 wrote:I would never do that to you datasty!

This makes sense, ftr I do not think that voteswitching by itself is scummy, it can have town and scum motivations. Was just genuinely curious as to your motive, which seems positive.
:cry:

but!! you said you got pinged!! i was the next scumhunting stop!! now you're saying you were just genuinely curious!! is this a *gasp* contradiction!?!?!

ok fine. i feel like i had something else to ask you but i do not remember right now, it's late
Yes I got a ping, investigated it, and it turned up good. Wouldn't it be more sus if every time I thought I saw a small scummy thing I found scum?
i hope it is clear by my usage of sound effects and punctuation that that was not a serious +scum point for you

my brain is telling me "wow that's awfully? preemptively? defensive? scared scum???" but my gut is whispering
"being defensive is not a scumtell, you fool"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Datisi »

what if... the scumteam... is literally just horsewoman/slime collective... haha just kidding... unless..?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #360 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 274, superbowl9 wrote:Oh I thought you were like making a half-serious point, my b
no worries

by the way, i remembered what i wanted to ask you yesterday, you were scumreading bugs at the time i thought they were plainly acting townie so i'm interested in a deeper elaboration (if there is one) on that read and / or your current read on them
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #361 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 291, bugspray wrote:todo: check out ythan and gamma emerald partner equity
i would like to know what the branworms are saying behind this

that gamma rep out is ew. like not ai, just ew.
In post 307, The Slime Collective wrote:Black is much better in creating cases that I am. There is no point in me talking about below-average opening of Gamma, the fact that his ISO contains scumreading without pushing and in overal not very deep analysis or his horrible push to our slot. I will mention it to Black and hopefully he can make a good case from it resulting into people casting VOTE: Gamma.
~Victor Hugo slime
so, black is here now... this is happening... when?

like i dislike this post because it seems like... way too easy? gives a feeling of picking a random townie who isn't doing much / is kinda yeet-bait who's pushing on their wagon and making a vague "case" on them
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #363 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Datisi »

thank you for agreeing with me about that, now can you answer a question i had for you like one line above that?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #365 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm reading kyoko's posts at the end of page 13 and i think i'm warming up to her being >rand town

like at first when i saw i thought of it to be scummy because i saw the quoted posts without much addition and it felt like a busywork/IIoA post, and then i scrolled further down lol. it kinda got me thinking, and i realized that's often the vibe that i was getting from her posts, because of their writing style / formatting they were giving me a busywork-y vibe, which now seems pretty incorrect/biased

@kyoko, do you have reads? now i see you're explaining what you do and don't like in other players, but i'm wondering when/if those translate to a ~read~? mostly asking in reference to the post where you said that not everything you like or don't like translates to a town/scumread
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #366 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Datisi »

@bugs, sorry to hear that :/ life comes first, take care.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #367 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 333, Gimli wrote:
In post 200, Datisi wrote:i'm finding ythan's ~annoyance~ (idk if that's the right word here but i'm using it) quoting posts that go unanswered gut townie

ythan, do you have any townreads?
datisi uses curious words sometimes, and I'm sure this can be totally player dependant but there's a lot of little adjectives and question marks in his posts that seem designed to make whatever he is saying weaker and therefore non-commital. Like here he is calling ythan's posts 'gut' townie and I find the placing of the word 'gut' to be artificially put there. In the page before it he adds a question mark to a sentence that was supposed to be affirmative. There are many other examples of this behaviour. Having said that I don't disagree with the stance on ythan so there's that.
yeah, i'm calling them gut townie because i don't actually
think
they're townie - there's nothing "logically" townie about a person passively-aggressively quoting their own unanswered question, because that's a decently easy thing for scum to fake. that's exactly why it's gut townie: i understand this action is relatively easily fakeable and not hard evidence for anything, but my gut/subconscious/intuition/whatever is telling me that it's not fake, that it's a genuine townie reaction. and as A Gut Player(tm), that's p much the basis of how i work.

similar thing with punctuation - i have a certain way of speaking when giving my thoughts on something, and i feel like that's the best way for it to be translated into writing. don't mistake it for being non-committal, i'm standing behind every post i make.

do you think it's scummy? how's it playing into your read on me?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #368 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 338, bugspray wrote:Gimli we are townbloc
i am also interested in hearing about this :?: (if/when you can.)
In post 339, Gimli wrote:<horsewoman, tris>

are scumreads.
why did you unvote tris, then?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #369 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Datisi »

bugspray is town and y'all can thank me later

slime deserves to eat rope

cheers.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #441 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 373, Gimli wrote:I think it can be scummy. nobody expects you to have an objective townread based on real evidence, of course all you're doing here comes down to using intuition, so using the word 'gut' does nothing but diminish the strength of the thing you're saying. there are other examples of you doing something that I interpreted as exactly that but if you want I can elaborate tomorrow. this feeling I'm getting from your posts is weakening my townread of your slot. I've been liking the points you're making while disliking the way you're making them
???
what gives you the impression that i'm trying to diminish the strength of what i'm posting about?? i'm calling it a gut take because that's what it is, a gut take. that does not mean i'm trying to make it somehow appear less strong??? like probably over 95% of my reads as town are gut based, i very much take them seriously, so if you're liking the points i'm making, what is the problem???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #443 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 374, Gimli wrote:
In post 368, Datisi wrote:why did you unvote tris, then?
she replaced in. her placement there is because of gamma.
and that did not change the slot's alignment?
In post 379, bugspray wrote:Wait do I even tr him? (He is datisi)
I sr some slots more than him for sure so it's a poe tr at best... that's not d1 Bloc material sorry my dude
tbh this makes me more sure that bugs is town because if memory serves bugs constantly tries to buddy me as scum and i kinda get the feeling they'd be doing the same thing here when i'm already townreading them :!:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #446 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 389, tris wrote:Datisi and Kyoko are town, and these are my only solid reads.
i am interested in hearing the tl;dr behind this
In post 398, The Slime Collective wrote:
In post 361, Datisi wrote:so, black is here now... this is happening... when?

like i dislike this post because it seems like... way too easy? gives a feeling of picking a random townie who isn't doing much / is kinda yeet-bait who's pushing on their wagon and making a vague "case" on them
Nope it was me. ~ in signature.
Gamma slot is a good case. Pinged me three times scummy. Do you have a better case yourself?
~batslime
that's not how this works? you don't get to go "well do you have a better case yourself??" when you're the one calling gamma scummy and saying you will make a case about it and then not doing that?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #448 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 426, superbowl9 wrote:Speaking from experience gamma kinda just always plays like this, so it's pretty easy to call that slot generally bad without showing scummy intent. It feels like a very lazy "fine here's a scumread" deflection
In post 361, Datisi wrote:like i dislike this post because it seems like... way too easy? gives a feeling of picking a random townie who isn't doing much / is kinda yeet-bait who's pushing on their wagon and making a vague "case" on them
:thonk:

vibin'... vibin' maaaaybe a little too hard... :shifty:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #485 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Datisi »

omg bugs hammered wtf if this flips green bugs is confscum reeeeee
ok anyway

i'm liking superbowl more on more due to posts on page 19.

@ythan, what's your current take on slime? you seem to think they're getting better (?), and i'm kinda confused/interested what your thoughts are there, especially now that horsewoman's also voting there.
In post 478, Gimli wrote:we're not going anywhere with this as you've decided you don't want to understand where I'm coming from, but look at what you're saying here: if 95% of your reads as town are gut based, then the last thing you need to do is use that word in order to qualify any of your reads.
i'm trying to understand where you're coming from and i don't get it. like, what does that last sentence even *mean*? why shouldn't i be using that word?

anyway, i find it... curious how slime's under intent, and they've been online, but it0s radio silence. if they flip scum, my hot takes for the partners are horsewoman > gimli.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #488 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 486, Gimli wrote:nice hot takes.
i can smell the sarcasm.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #517 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 508, tris wrote:i think the answer is actually one
this got me interested, i took a look at their profile, and both of their completed games are normals. hydras aren't allowed in normals.

i don't think the gimmick itself is ai, since they did it when they were town. but i'm now getting annoyed, because at one point they said they'll get one of their other heads to do a case or something, which then ended up never happening iirc.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #519 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Datisi »

no, it's an open, but same account no?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #521 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 313, Umlaut wrote:Hydrae Policy: No hydrae.
well this was written on the /in to mod for this game so.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #579 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Datisi »

i was about to sit down and start reading, rip

wonder how long can i beat the lock
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #580 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Datisi »

ok i don't think i'm in the brainspace to read the essay posts about burden of proof or people calling other people ben shapiro or whatever but

skimming along, if this flips red horsewoman is like, totes the partner

tries to direct attention to superbowl when slime at Y-1
In post 553, Horsewoman wrote:Imo it'd probably be better to just wait for a replacement if they straight up flake. If they prodge or post a joke or something I agree that hammering is probably the best option (but it's one I don't really want to go to because I still don't think slime is the best use of our elimination).
"it's better to wait for a replacement if they straight up flake, if they start prodging then hammer"

nothing changes in the meantime, slime hasn't shown up or gotten prodded

they're placed at Y-1 by gimli

horsewoman just hammers??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #596 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Datisi »

so i *thought* i was gonna carefully reread stuff and whatever and then i ended up staring at dumb shit on my phone for the whole day

hot take of the night? VOTE: tris

@gimli do you seriously plan on dissecting everything from like page one

@bugs rn i'm internally debating whether that line of conversation should be started and i think it's a "no" from me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #648 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Datisi »

y'all: speedyeet a tpr without giving them a chance to claim

me: ok that was bad can we not--

y'all:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #649 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Datisi »

after horsewoman flipped tracker i thought she might have had a guilty, but she didn't even vote on day two. so i don't think i'm comfortable betting the game on that.

the only thing stopping me from speedvoting bugs here is how hard i was townreading them on day one, that hammer was godawful and gave me major deja vu to some scum!bugs games. @bugs, why am i town? how did you get to tris/superbowl?
In post 620, tris wrote:maybe the mafia wanted to keep datisi to go after me
i guess i would not be majorly surprised if this were the case. btw, the reason why i voted tris on day two was because when scrolling back to eod1, some of her posts gave me a sorta... tmi vibe about slime, the "defending the misyeet wagon in a way that won't stop anyone from actually voting, but in a way that will give some towncred after the flip".
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #650 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 640, Gimli wrote:signing up for this was a mistake.
mood.
In post 638, Gimli wrote:
In post 369, Datisi wrote:bugspray is town and y'all can thank me later

slime deserves to eat rope

cheers.
@datisi are you still reading bugspray as town?
i went to the thread at the time i made that post, i'm still townreading them but it's extremely shaky. also there is *a thought* in my mind right now seeing what is happening, but i cannot out it right away. remind me in a bit after ~stuff~ happens ok cool thanks.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #651 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 581, Umlaut wrote:
The Slime Collective
(5): Datisi,
superbowl9
bugspray
, Gimli son of Glóin,
Horsewoman

Horsewoman
(2):
Kyoko Kirigiri
, tris
Not voting (2):
The Slime Collective
Ythan
In post 615, Umlaut wrote:
Horsewoman
(4):
Ythan
, tris,
superbowl9
bugspray

tris (1): Datisi
Not voting (2):
Horsewoman
, Gimli son of Glóin
i conclude there was at least one scum on the first misyeet wagon wow i am literally a paragon

superbowl/bugs on both... i was about to write that "VCs tell me either it's exactly tris/gimli or there's scum in bugs/superbowl" but then i realized that is true even without the votecounts because there's 2 scum in those 4 names and i'm stupid

gonna check some isos or something
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #652 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Datisi »

so i speed-skimmed ythan's iso, the event that stuck in my mind was on day one when i asked him is he had any townreads and he said no, and i'm not sure he ever even... expressed a townread on anyone? also was anyone scumreading ythan?
In post 381, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:towny --------------------
<bugspray>
<Gimli>
<datisi>
<
ythan
>
<Superbowl>
<
slime
>
rather null --------------------
<tris>
<
horsewoman
>
scummy --------------------
level-zero-thinking says at least one scum in tris/superbowl

(kyoko did later on say she liked tris's catchup but also that she disliked her interaction with slime so i'm assuming she'd be somewhere on the same position)

also happy scumday kyoko

ok i'll be back later
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #656 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Datisi »

who else is scum, superbowl?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #701 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: bugspray
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #704 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

wait fuck you were scum?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #709 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4, Umlaut wrote: [new role assigments]

Sorry, Datisi.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

man at first i was salty my town rolecop role PM got ripped away from me, but not gonna lie this was pretty fun. gg, and thanks for modding!!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #730 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 727, bugspray wrote:i bet if datisi rolled town here he would not have written something so flippant
openwolfing in stop getting banned thread
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”