Micro 992: Are You My Partner?

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Luther Hargreeves »

Ego.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:43 pm

In post 44, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 40, Ben Hargreeves wrote:we have someone post then a couple minutes later ego post from their main

I can only really assume this ego post was to signal to their partner who they were
On rereading I've been bamboozled by this.

If mafia received their roles in the same manner we did then, hypothetically speaking, how would revealing your main signal to a mafia buddy that you are their partner?

For this to be a signal then mafia would have to receive role PMs that say something like "you're mafia and your partner is *main account*" and if this is indeed the case then a couple of people may have slipped already.

Interesting.
Seeking: Once per day, you may choose a player that you believe is your partner. If you are correct, you will be told so. If you and your partner are both correct, or your partner dies, you will receive access to the Mafia PT where you may talk at any time and choose to publicly change the game into a mountainous setup.
That makes sense why people are voting Alison.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:45 pm

In post 19, Allison Hargreeves wrote:You all need to hide yourselves better! I have already figured out who
two
of you are just from the post tone alone. How dare we give mafia daychat and let them tie themselves together in thread?
Let's keep who we are under wraps on Day 1 if possible and then we can choose to ditch the feigning on Day 2. VOTE: Ben Hargreeves
This is a highly suspicious post.

And you know we’re not allowed to out our mains.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:51 pm

In post 29, Ben Hargreeves wrote:diego scum
In post 30, Ben Hargreeves wrote:wait there's so.mant scummy entry posts what are y'all doing
In post 31, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I'm going to lock mafia diego regardless
Because their opening post was a “hello”? Why can’t town open with a post like that? Conventional wisdom says that greeting the game posts are presumably scummy but I’ve done that in lots of games and that’s definitely NAI for me.

I could find textbook examples of obvscum opening posts but imo, a “hello” opening is NAI.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:59 pm

In post 37, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 36, Ben Hargreeves wrote:btw like 4 people have called me scum so I'm thread spewed
Who has called you scum other than maybe Vanya Hargreeves?
In post 23, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Good spotting Watson.
VOTE: Allison
Why did you decide to join this wagon?
I like Klaus, Pogo not so much.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:07 pm

In post 89, Ben Hargreeves wrote:luther, he's scum cause he posted an entry post and soon after ego posted with his main so their partner knows who they are

this is my theory at least
Yeah that’s definitely bad. I almost did the converse but then realized I would be outing who I was, so yeah. I like your avatar eventhough Jingle chose it. It’s Diane Nyugen in case anyone cares.

We are all warned against doing that and you absolutely shouldn’t if your town and if you do an ego post on your main, you should wait a reasonable amount of time, so no one ties it to your alt. I didn’t primarily because I didn’t want to risk main slipping.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:11 pm

Problem with scumreading that is it’s just so blatant, I think scum would be more inclined to try to drop obvious hints.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:17 pm

In post 16, Ben Hargreeves wrote:hello everyone
In post 17, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Ben Hargreeves

You broke the chain.
In post 18, Momrangal wrote:Leggo my ego
Hmmmmm . . . .
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:21 pm

In post 43, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Ben, have a banana you townly man. I can't tell if Klaus is worthy of one or if he needs to be killed with fire.

I suppose time will tell.
What did Klaus do that was scummy?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:23 pm

In post 53, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 40, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I can only really assume this ego post was to signal to their partner who they were, the alternative is that someone else randomly ego posted after their entry, which, while possible... meh

That really is a childless, and absurd idea 6, wherever did you get such an idea that the mafia would ever make such a blatant move that could put themselves under pressure. As much as they want to find their partner, they need to be careful as to how they are to move about the day. I would suggest other means of figuring out who is and isn't mafia
Liking this post.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:26 pm

In post 64, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I do believe that Ben is of Town Alignment here. Would anyone else object to this line of reasoning here? Also I do quite apologize for the recent absence, the New Years celebrations got to me and I have been recovering all afternoon.
If you’ve posted about this on your main, people in this game could possibly figure out your identity from that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:28 pm

In post 70, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:For whatever reason, I feel a little like Reginald Hargreeves is a townie.
Yep, I think both of you are likely town.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:32 pm

In post 74, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 72, Ben Hargreeves wrote:Klaus, why is that
For whatever reason. It is mostly the gut. Something he read about you seems to be reading as a townie.
It’s not gut for me, most non-agenday posts tend to come from town and both Klaus and Reggie are asking more questions than trying to confibias slots which is what town ought to be doing at this point in the game.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:36 pm

In post 41, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 35, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 34, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
new account + greeted everyone = scum?
yes
Speaking of signals, VOTE: Ben Hargreeves
Is your vote solely based off of this?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:46 pm

In post 44, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 40, Ben Hargreeves wrote:we have someone post then a couple minutes later ego post from their main

I can only really assume this ego post was to signal to their partner who they were
On rereading I've been bamboozled by this.

If mafia received their roles in the same manner we did then, hypothetically speaking, how would revealing your main signal to a mafia buddy that you are their partner?

For this to be a signal then mafia would have to receive role PMs that say something like "you're mafia and your partner is *main account*" and if this is indeed the case then a couple of people may have slipped already.

Interesting.
Spoiler: Mafia
Welcome, Jingle! You are a Mafia Seeking Goon, along with your partner, Bingle.

Abilities:

Seeking: Once per day, you may choose a player that you believe is your partner. If you are correct, you will be told so. If you and your partner are both correct, or your partner dies, you will receive access to the Mafia PT where you may talk at any time and choose to publicly change the game into a mountainous setup.

Win condition:

You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
How did you possibly miss this?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:06 pm

In post 111, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 66, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 63, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Theres no need to be hasty, 4. My vote will be dropped in time. For the time being, my suspicious are where they stand
Where do they stand?
My picks are 3 and 6
What do the numbers refer to, your read order?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:09 pm

In post 115, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 114, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I heard a rumour number 6 is getting lynched today.
Nah, Reginalds reasons so scum read me are really fuckin clowny and can only come from a mafia. Once he posts more and I feel like it I'll just bury him and he'll die and flip red clearing me
Why no comment on Vanya’s #109 post and reasoning for voting you?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:50 am

Any thoughts on this game so far?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:54 am

In post 33, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Hello there
In post 41, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 35, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 34, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
new account + greeted everyone = scum?
yes
Speaking of signals, VOTE: Ben Hargreeves
Why is “hello there” townier than “hello everyone” to you?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:09 am

In post 127, Five Hargreeves wrote:It could be a signal of who he is, but even if it is, if he's not posting, I have a hard time saying that it's scum signaling for minimegabyte to be a slot which is not participating. I'm just not seeing how this helps him at all.
Think Five is also town. Thoughts on Vanya? I thought their Ben vote was kind of lazy.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:49 am

In post 118, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 117, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 114, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I heard a rumour number 6 is getting lynched today.
Nah, Reginalds reasons so scum read me are really fuckin clowny and can only come from a mafia. Once he posts more and I feel like it I'll just bury him and he'll die and flip red clearing me
Why no comment on Vanya’s #109 post and reasoning for voting you?
I didn't think they warranted a comment
I find this really curious that you have no opinion on this.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:03 pm

In post 143, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Ben, Luther, Reginald please vote so we can move this along.
We have under ten days so why the rush?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:05 pm

In post 148, Diego Hargreeves wrote:i want to talk about ongoing games because it would help my wincon FUCK
In post 149, Diego Hargreeves wrote:is it illegal to say that?
No but if you actually do that, you might be modkilled or temp banned since that’s against the rules.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:07 pm

In post 150, Diego Hargreeves wrote:oh my god it looks like i claimed scum but i'm literally not allowed to say why that's not true
Who do you think is scum?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:37 pm

Based on re-reading the setup, I think Pogo may be town. My gut actually dislikes Vanya the most after re-ISOing everyone.

VOTE: Vanya

They have really not done any actual real sorting beyond what may look like a lazy vote but may have actually been an attempt at trying to possibly signal Ben. All of the more suspicious people in the game being Ben, Allison and Diego seem to be trying to sort, so I think Vanya sticks out by not doing any of that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:11 pm

In post 209, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I am personally much more suspicious of those who are doing actions like active sorting. Its a way to signal your play style in a very subtle way. In a non-anonymous game it's grossly not alignment telling regardless. Someone who is lurking is more than likely to be town afraid to slip their main, in my opinion.
Nah, I think sorting is more likely a towntell than not. I think you maybe possibly confusing playstyles with sorting So I totally don’t get this take. Also if presumably a player has a unique town meta for example, wouldn’t they then be signaling that they’re not scum by this logic?

So you tr Vanya because they’re not doing anything?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:14 pm

In post 208, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Luther who has Diego sorted aside from Ben? I've not seen anything from him that couldn't have come from either alignment.
My vote isn’t set in stone but currently that is the player I’m most suspicious of. If my strongest townreads convince me to switch or if I feel I should move my vote I will but I find lazy votes suspicious.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:16 pm

In post 210, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:If we RNG lynch the whole game and scum don't find each other, odds are scum still win.
Yeah and it’s posts like the one Allison just made as why she isn’t a strong townread for me.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:47 pm

In post 215, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 211, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 209, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I am personally much more suspicious of those who are doing actions like active sorting. Its a way to signal your play style in a very subtle way. In a non-anonymous game it's grossly not alignment telling regardless. Someone who is lurking is more than likely to be town afraid to slip their main, in my opinion.
Nah, I think sorting is more likely a towntell than not. I think you maybe possibly confusing playstyles with sorting So I totally don’t get this take. Also if presumably a player has a unique town meta for example, wouldn’t they then be signaling that they’re not scum by this logic?

So you tr Vanya because they’re not doing anything?
In post 213, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 210, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:If we RNG lynch the whole game and scum don't find each other, odds are scum still win.
Yeah and it’s posts like the one Allison just made as why she isn’t a strong townread for me.
With all due respect, and to preserve my main from becoming obvious, please abandon this line of bad logic should you be town here. Otherwise its clear that you were never interested in evaluating me honestly. Sorting bleeds playstyle. You do get the take, you are being purposefully ignorant. Colour me not surprised that your posts bleed an agenda.

Let's vote out mafia now. VOTE: Number 6
No I disagree with you. I think you aren’t distinguishing actual sorting from playstyle type tells. Yes you are correct, it called trying to figure out who’s scum and your methods seem to involve giving townreads to players for not really doing anything. If I was convinced you were scum then I’d be voting you wouldn’t I? I’m saying your insistence that sorting can be possibly seen as scum indicative because it might possibly reveal one’s identity is farfetched in my opinion because if according to you a hypothetical player were to somehow telegraph their town meta would be scum indicative and that makes absolutely no sense to me.

I’m assuming that’s Ben right?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:53 pm

In post 214, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 73, Ben Hargreeves wrote:Diego is still mafia by the way
Ben what happened to this stance? Does this no longer apply?
@Ben who do you currently think is scum?

I’m currently townreading Klaus, Reggie, Five and Pogo. Allison is a null. I liked her adamant response to me even if I strongly disagree with the reasoning behind it.

So I guess it’s between Vanya, Ben and Diego probably.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:04 am

Actually #215 maybe slightly town indicative, so I don’t want to vote out Allison.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:02 pm

In post 225, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I'd probably exe Klaus or Vanya if I had to choose right now, but neither of these are choices I'm really happy about. I think Pogo is town, and Luther is town.

I was thinking about what I posted above when considering my read on Five. It actually makes me apprehensive about him, but I think the nuance in his thought, as in saying he didn't like the votes on me but then also later clarifying he still believes the votes to come from town, is towny enough.

I think Klaus is getting town reads too easily. His ISO is fine but nothing particularly stands out.

My read on Diego earlier was wrong, so I don't think they're certainly mafia, but it's not a good look that they said they would catch up and then didn't, or at least didn't comment much on the game.

Allison's points are all bad and directly anti town which makes me wary but I don't think a mafia acts so... blatantly anti town. She still never decided to give reads on anyone other than myself though, and if she doesn't start playing the actual game I'm gonna be pretty inclined to exe her

How long until I get called mafia for progressing the game?
Yes I did find her takes puzzling which is why it’s only a slight townread, so maybe I shouldn’t have been as quick to do that but she did seem sincere and I didn’t understand the Vanya townread. Her logic about sorting possibly revealing one’s identity doesn’t make a lot of sense because because at the very worst, all that would actually tell you is that you could be confident that player is town. However, she sounded pretty earnest and like she really believes what she’s saying so I don’t know. In my experience, lazy votes are more likely than rand to come from scum > town, so I still like my vote.

Lack of solving is scum indicative and Vanya hasn’t done anything other than making that lazy vote and then just double downing on it without any really good explanation.

I don’t understand your Klaus scumread though. He seems extremely townie to me?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:03 pm

In post 226, Ben Hargreeves wrote:Ah, I got names mixed up. I meant I'd exe Reginald or Vanya in my post above, not Klaus
Oh okay thanks for clarifying that but I don’t understand your Reggie scumread either.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:11 pm

In post 238, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 237, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 236, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Reginald's looks like a town post to me. I'd be more inclined to shake up Vanya.
His confidence is towny but I suppose I'm less inclined to give him points for that when his confidence is extremely misplaced and obviously incorrect.
We are trying to .exe scum not clear your name young sir. You are confirmation biased which is irrational. Reginald can not know you are town in the same why that you do, so pushing him for being wrong is unfair. I would not be unhappy to see more from him though.
Pogo is very obviously town from this.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:16 pm

I think Ben may be town due to eagerness to solve. @Aliison, didn’t you tell me yesterday that my logic in voting Vanya was “bad”? Have you now changed your mind on that?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:35 pm

In post 262, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 260, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 259, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 256, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 255, Allison Hargreeves wrote:Intent to vote Vanya
Why?
Is that not what you want?
How about answering the question
I don't think I will mate. You are obvious scum here voting yet white knighting a villager.
Luther, I still maintain that. I just wanted to see what the reaction to declaring hammer would be. We should lim outside. I think Vanya's identity is clear based on playstyle. Just because Ben is appearing to be town solving doesn't mean they are town. That is a bad reason to townread someone.
Then why are you stll voting them?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:40 pm

In post 266, Ben Hargreeves wrote:Also, I'm going to out my read because I feel like it. I meta read Mini, the person who ego posted after Diego. Mini is Vanya. Allison has had awkward interactions with Diego and myself, including scum reading me for no reason after I scum read the slot assumed to be Mini. Her reason to scum read me was applied inconsistently, voting me for not "hiding my identity" but ignoring commenting on Diego much who did the same.

Once I meta read Mini and realized they were Vanya I thought it was interesting that Minis slot just so happened to be scummy, and I've also gotten a decent amount of pushback for basically no reason today. I assume assume of this is mafia who didn't like my Mini read so pushed me

Allison fits that perfectly and is also scummy in her own right

Allison and Vanya are mafia
Why are you so sure Mini=Vanya?

But it’s odd that Allison would be voting a slot she keeps insisting is town.

But yeah, Vanya is my best guess for scum and Allison’s reasons for calling you scum and Vanya town aren’t making a lot of sense to me - least of all is her reasoning for voting them.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:42 pm

In post 382, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 380, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 262, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 260, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 259, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 256, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 255, Allison Hargreeves wrote:Intent to vote Vanya
Why?
Is that not what you want?
How about answering the question
I don't think I will mate. You are obvious scum here voting yet white knighting a villager.
Luther, I still maintain that. I just wanted to see what the reaction to declaring hammer would be. We should lim outside. I think Vanya's identity is clear based on playstyle. Just because Ben is appearing to be town solving doesn't mean they are town. That is a bad reason to townread someone.
Then why are you stll voting them?
Beetlejuice
Vanya hasn’t even posted since I think yesterday morning, what are you even talking about?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:52 pm

In post 353, Allison Hargreeves wrote:my list of who i want to lim to least want to lim:

Luther>Pogo>Five>Ben>Reginald>Klaus>Diego>Vanya
If you’re trying to get me to switch my read on Vanya, this is having the exact opposite effect. Having reversed readslists is something I’ve seen scum do in games and you not only have me first but two of my strongest townreads immediately follow and you have Vanya last? How are you town here with this shitty a readslist?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:57 pm

However, I think Diego’s fine. My current Poe is Vanya/Allison. I actually don’t have any reason to be suspicious of anyone else right now.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:59 pm

In post 391, Allison Hargreeves wrote:You came back, and interacted with an old post rather than addressing any current post about you.
It’s not an “old” post if I haven’t read it before. If you’re going to throw out slang shade at people, it might actually be a good idea to bother to understand what it actually means first.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:00 pm

In post 394, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 392, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 353, Allison Hargreeves wrote:my list of who i want to lim to least want to lim:

Luther>Pogo>Five>Ben>Reginald>Klaus>Diego>Vanya
If you’re trying to get me to switch my read on Vanya, this is having the exact opposite effect. Having reversed readslists is something I’ve seen scum do in games and you not only have me first but two of my strongest townreads immediately follow and you have Vanya last? How are you town here with this shitty a readslist?
Good thing I don't have to convince scum that I'm town to win lmfao
No if you’re actually town here and this bad, we might lose because of that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:06 pm

In post 396, Allison Hargreeves wrote:How did you arrive at that PoE?
Why is no one else suspicious?
Vanya hasn’t done anything since that post and you are hard townreading them why exactly?

Everyone else seems townier to me then Vanya and and all you’re do is throwing out buzzword shade without any good reasons. And anyone who disagrees with your bad illogical takes is scumclaiming according to you. Anything else I’m missing? Because if you were town, you would be arguing why you think I’m wrong but instead your default instinct seems to be to shade anyone who’s disagreeing with you?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:08 pm

In post 397, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 395, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 391, Allison Hargreeves wrote:You came back, and interacted with an old post rather than addressing any current post about you.
It’s not an “old” post if I haven’t read it before. If you’re going to throw out slang shade at people, it might actually be a good idea to bother to understand what it actually means first.
Technicalities. You're flailing.
Yet another word you clearly don’t understand the meaning of. Whatever you are here, this is making you look really scummy, so if you’re actually town, you really should stop.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:10 pm

@Allison by any chance are you trying to provoke me into switching my vote from Vanya to you? Because I don’t believe you really think I’m scum, so I think you maybe pushing me to get off of Vanya and that makes me not want to move my vote.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:12 pm

In post 403, Allison Hargreeves wrote:So intent on discrediting me :lol: Like I said there were posts in the thread direct about you much more recent and you entered without even responding to them.
Explain your townreads on each slot. Now.
Sure, right after you tell me what makes Vanya your number one townread. And you’re deflecting on to me isn’t persuasive.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:21 pm

In post 404, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I don't care how "scummy" I look as long as I can find scum.
This is why I asked you if you can be town here and still be this bad and your response to me is to not answer any of my Vanya questions and just throw shade at me for pretty much no reason. You insist Vanya is town, then you vote them but never really bother to explain why.

And that’s why I said, you’re acting really scummy and if you’re not scum you need to knock it off. I asked you why Vanya was town and your response was to demand I defend my townreads when you have yet to do the same. And when I point out why your shade is really dumb, you say I’m “flailing”.

This doesn’t read like you in good faith scumread me but want to shut me up and you actually used those exact words to another poster.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:23 pm

In post 409, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 407, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 403, Allison Hargreeves wrote:So intent on discrediting me :lol: Like I said there were posts in the thread direct about you much more recent and you entered without even responding to them.
Explain your townreads on each slot. Now.
Sure, right after you tell me what makes Vanya your number one townread. And you’re deflecting on to me isn’t persuasive.
Answer it. Scum.
You acting like a jerk isn’t going to make me forget the fact that you’re ignoring my question.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:26 pm

In post 413, Allison Hargreeves wrote:Diego u really just wanna let luther slide by for free
I honestly can’t tell if you’re really wrong town or scum here. And if you’re town reading Vanya solely based on that, you seriously need to rethink that read.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:30 pm

In post 420, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I did answer. You're stalling for time so you can fake why you townread people.
In post 421, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I don't really want to hard elaborate on Vanya read because it would be anti-town.
I don’t have to fake anything because - and I still have no clue about you - I am actually town here.

Why would it be “anti-town”? I really want to know if you’re bad town, townreading them because you’re shit at reading me or you act have independent reasons to be townreading them.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:33 pm

In post 424, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 423, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 413, Allison Hargreeves wrote:Diego u really just wanna let luther slide by for free
I honestly can’t tell if you’re really wrong town or scum here. And if you’re town reading Vanya solely based on that, you seriously need to rethink that read.
If you're scumreading Vanya solely based on 6 posts, you seriously need to rethink that read.
Yes and you scumread me which I know is wrong and based off of your readslist, you’d prefer I vote off one of my townreads. over them? Again, what makes them town? Actually give me a good reason to vote elsewhere instead of just being obnoxious and I might consider it.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:35 pm

In post 425, Allison Hargreeves wrote:now. townreads? you said you townread all but me/vanya. I want some amelioration there. Prove to us it isn't just TMI bs
I don’t have to prove anything when all you keep answering is that their 6 posts aren’t a good enough reason. Why aren’t they and who is better according to you and why?

The answer to your questions is already in my ISO, I strongly advise you to read it, if you’re town here.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:43 pm

In post 427, Allison Hargreeves wrote:Its anti town because its based on me recognizing their posting style. This is clearly a LHF elimination though.

Which posts of Vanya's make her scum?
Why? And since I know I’m not scum, who is better fypov? So iow, which one of my other reads do you think is wrong then?

I still think it’s possible you could just be bad town but I don’t understand either why you’re this certain Vanya is town and I also don’t scumread the two slots you named right after me and haven’t explained why either of those slots are scum?

All I’m currently getting from you is I’m somehow “flailing” scum. :lol: and that Vanya is LHF. Well then tell me who you think is scum then? I know it’s not me and I don’t see how it’s the two slots you have following me either. Fmpov right now, Vanya looks the worst and you really haven’t given me a compelling argument against that. So who am I wrongly reading then if not Vanya/you?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:48 pm

In post 434, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Oops. I didn't mean to quote that. I believe that Allison and whoever Nancy is are scum based on Allison's first post.
Why are you trying to out mains here? I thought that was against the rules?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:50 pm

In post 446, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 440, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 19, Allison Hargreeves wrote:You all need to hide yourselves better! I have already figured out who
two
of you are just from the post tone alone. How dare we give mafia daychat and let them tie themselves together in thread?
Let's keep who we are under wraps on Day 1 if possible and then we can choose to ditch the feigning on Day 2. VOTE: Ben Hargreeves
Two is in bold which I'm assuming is signaling to ND who is second on the playerlist.

Damn I put Sherlock to shame.
:lol: Ok granted this would be clever but no
I just read it as meaning exactly two as in two players.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:52 pm

In post 448, Allison Hargreeves wrote:Vanya is most definitely not Nancy Drew
I thought you were previously hard opposed to doing this, what changed?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:53 pm

In post 449, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 445, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 427, Allison Hargreeves wrote:Its anti town because its based on me recognizing their posting style. This is clearly a LHF elimination though.

Which posts of Vanya's make her scum?
Why? And since I know I’m not scum, who is better fypov? So iow, which one of my other reads do you think is wrong then?

I still think it’s possible you could just be bad town but I don’t understand either why you’re this certain Vanya is town and I also don’t scumread the two slots you named right after me and haven’t explained why either of those slots are scum?

All I’m currently getting from you is I’m somehow “flailing” scum. :lol: and that Vanya is LHF. Well then tell me who you think is scum then? I know it’s not me and I don’t see how it’s the two slots you have following me either. Fmpov right now, Vanya looks the worst and you really haven’t given me a compelling argument against that. So who am I wrongly reading then if not Vanya/you?
HOW does vanya look the worst?

town-> make sure this kid doesnt avoid this question.

also never flip vanya thx
I already explained this kn several of my posts. Why aren’t you reading them?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:54 pm

In post 453, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 452, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 434, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Oops. I didn't mean to quote that. I believe that Allison and whoever Nancy is are scum based on Allison's first post.
stop pretending
Pretending what? We aren’t supposed to do that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:55 pm

In post 454, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 452, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
What? I'm not?
I missed your “two” post when I wrote that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:58 pm

In post 455, Allison Hargreeves wrote:pogo, luther is already setting up a chain lim into you, you gonna let that happen or are you gonna listen to me when i flip green?
I’m not setting up anything because I think Pogo’s town and we probably should have listened to me on Vanya. I really hope you are scum but I sadly think you’re more likely to be wrongly confibiased town and we probably just yeeted wrong.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:01 pm

In post 466, Allison Hargreeves wrote:HOW THE FUCK CAN U SCUMREAD VANYA BASED ON THE 6 POSTS THEY MADE ITS LITERRALLY THE FAKEST READ IN THE WHOLE GAME AND YOU'RE SO FUCKING OBVIOUSLY SCUM THAT ITS PAINFUL THAT TOWN IS TRIPPING OVER ITSELF BC HURR DURR KOBA HAS TO BE SCUM
I’m town and I think you probably are too now and I kept on asking you repeatedly on who you think is scum and why but instead you just kept wrongly confibiasing on me and probably got yourself miselimed in the process.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:04 pm

In post 468, Allison Hargreeves wrote:UR FUCKING READS ARE TRASH AND HAVE 0 LOGICAL BASIS AND THATS WHY UR SCUM BC U FUCKING MADE THEM ALL UP
Your posting in all caps doesn’t make me scum regardless of how badly you presumably want me to be. All you’re accomplishing is making me think you’re probably flipping green here. Should I yell and type in all caps that you’re read on me is wrong? Will that convince you because clearly nothing else has,
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:09 pm

In post 470, Allison Hargreeves wrote:if anyone else who actually knwos how to play mafia wants to actually force luther to explain their reads on d2 please do.
Why can’t you quote from my ISO when I’ve already explained everything? But since you self-hammered, I’d really appreciate a current readslist from you with explanations to help us because I know you’re wrong about me and I don’t understand why you think Pogo and Five are scum and if you are who I now think you are and if you’re town then I’m thoroughly baffled as to why you’re even scumreading me here in addition to your other reads because you’re supposed to be pretty good at finding scum so I honestly don’t know what to make of this.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:10 pm

In post 486, Allison Hargreeves wrote:i dont care. i want you and Five limmed.
If you’re town then your reads are probably wrong, with me that’s 100% wrong.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:11 pm

In post 479, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 474, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 455, Allison Hargreeves wrote:pogo, luther is already setting up a chain lim into you, you gonna let that happen or are you gonna listen to me when i flip green?
I’m not setting up anything because I think Pogo’s town and we probably should have listened to me on Vanya. I really hope you are scum but I sadly think you’re more likely to be wrongly confibiased town and we probably just yeeted wrong.
stfu scum
For like the gazillionth fucking time, you’re wrong and if you had any clue who I was you’d probably already know that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:14 pm

In post 477, Allison Hargreeves wrote:dont lim vanya thx
Again, if the only reason you’re convinced they’re town is your dead wrong read on me, you seriously need to rethink that. This gives me zero confidence in that read since you are so ridiculously off about me.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:20 pm

In post 481, Allison Hargreeves wrote:u got caught being under the radar and weren't expecting to have to be held accountable for ur bullshit.

no one else here is being smart enough to question u so theres no point.
You tell me who is more likely to be scum here than Vanya and why? If you’re town here and I’m thinking you are, since I know you’re wrong on me, I’m obviously not going to trust your read on Vanya.

I will give a readslist D2. I don’t know whether or not scum has found their partner or not and if so don’t want to influence the NK if that’s indeed the case and you should know better than to demand it of me one second prior to D2 start if you’re town here.

If you’re town here and you are who I think you are then I’m shocked that your reads could be this off here.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:22 pm

In post 317, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.9Vanya Hargreeves (2): , ,
Ben Hargreeves (2): , ,
Allison Hargreeves (2): , ,
Reginald Hargreeves (1): ,
Luther Hargreeves (1): ,
Diego Hargreeves (0):
Pogo Hargreeves (0):
Five Hargreeves (0):
Klaus Hargreeves (0):

Not Voting (1): Reginald Hargreeves,

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate!

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-12 18:00:00)!
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:27 pm

In post 487, Ben Hargreeves wrote:voting Allison is: Diego, Pogo, Allison
Okay so that’s only 4 then, so who the fifth? Maybe she isn’t hammered then?
In post 486, Allison Hargreeves wrote:i dont care. i want you and Five limmed.
Why when neither of us are even voting you?

Also why is Five scum? I’ve lost count how many times I keep asking you this.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:44 pm

In post 501, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 492, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 481, Allison Hargreeves wrote:u got caught being under the radar and weren't expecting to have to be held accountable for ur bullshit.

no one else here is being smart enough to question u so theres no point.
You tell me who is more likely to be scum here than Vanya and why? If you’re town here and I’m thinking you are, since I know you’re wrong on me, I’m obviously not going to trust your read on Vanya.

I will give a readslist D2. I don’t know whether or not scum has found their partner or not and if so don’t want to influence the NK if that’s indeed the case and you should know better than to demand it of me one second prior to D2 start if you’re town here.

If you’re town here and you are who I think you are then I’m shocked that your reads could be this off here.
k im holding you to this provided we're both alive
I will regardless and I wanted to do one but because of the specific nature of the setup I was afraid that might be antitown to do that before D2.

Why is Five scum? I think you’re town here based on I think your emotional range here seems to be greater here than in the only scumgame I could find of yours. So, whomever is scum is obviously playing really well.

We presumably catch scum by seeing who they’re signaling to, so who do you think Five has signalled to or do you have a different reason entirely for thinking they’re scum? Or is it solely based on their sheeping me on Vanya?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:49 pm

In post 503, Allison Hargreeves wrote:my expected reaction to what i spewed towards luther!scum would be for scum!luther to continue to hardpush me -> backing off proves town!Luther more likely. I'll take the odds there but my eye is still on the slot.
You’re probably right or at the very least scum!me wouldn’t be trying to stop it unless there was some overwhelming reason it somehow would benefit me and I think you’re very likely town confibiasing on me and since I know you’re really good at scumhunting, I’d rather have you around to help solve this for us. I would like to see more from Vanya. It’s possible you are right but right now, I don’t know who better to vote for.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:52 pm

In post 122, Five Hargreeves wrote:That page was pretty boring.

I do have to agree with Ben that we should all be looking for people signaling their partners. Since there's no informed minority, that is literally the only way to win this set up.

Reginald, that Limey bastard, is town.

I'm not loving this Ben push.
In post 123, Five Hargreeves wrote:Just to be clear, I just think the Ben push may be wrong, so I'm not joining the wagon, I'm not simultaneously saying it's a scum wagon and the one leading it is town
What is your current read on Ben?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:54 pm

In post 508, Ben Hargreeves wrote:wow Allison u got some clout
No but the player who I think her main is does. So if she’s town and I’m leaning yes, then she’s someone you want to keep around as long as possible.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:02 pm

In post 504, Allison Hargreeves wrote:And in case people wanna say I'm scum for figuring out ppl's mains, keep in mind that I'm a person who caught votato in a game on an alt via just his playstyle in the game. It's an art at this point.
Ftr, I didn’t think that was scummy, I just thought it wasn’t allowed.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:16 pm

In post 511, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I wonder if maybe scum!five would be inclined to town read me early because I claimed scum lol
Based off of #122 and #123, their read on you sounds more non-comital then a townread. Anyway, I think at least one of the Allison voters should unvote, since I think that slot’s probably town now.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:26 pm

In post 522, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 521, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 511, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I wonder if maybe scum!five would be inclined to town read me early because I claimed scum lol
Based off of #122 and #123, their read on you sounds more non-comital then a townread. Anyway, I think at least one of the Allison voters should unvote, since I think that slot’s probably town now.
The only two places my vote is going is on Allison or Ben. . I'd vote both if this was a multi-vote game.
Based off who I think is Allison’s main, I think that would be a really bad wagon especially on D1 because if town which I think so, you don’t ever want to lim town!them. They have a rep for being really good at catching scum, so I’m not touching that wagon with a ten foot pole.

There are certain players it’s a really bad idea to lim D1 and Aliison is one of them.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:12 pm

In post 524, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 523, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 522, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 521, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
The only two places my vote is going is on Allison or Ben. . I'd vote both if this was a multi-vote game.
Based off who I think is Allison’s main, I think that would be a really bad wagon especially on D1 because if town which I think so, you don’t ever want to lim town!them. They have a rep for being really good at catching scum, so I’m not touching that wagon with a ten foot pole.

There are certain players it’s a really bad idea to lim D1 and Aliison is one of them.
You realise she outed her main already right?
Yes and if you knew their rep you’d agree with me.
In post 525, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Also when did "lim" become a thing is "lynch" no longer PC?
In post 526, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 525, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Also when did "lim" become a thing is "lynch" no longer PC?
bruh moment
:lol:
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:33 pm

In post 531, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 229, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 228, Five Hargreeves wrote:Why Reginald? Is it the reason you said Klaus?
no, the things I said about Klaus are about Klaus, sorry for the confusion

I'd exe Reginald because his push on me was scummy imo and he has nothing I'd town read in his ISO which is a mostly pretty bad look
That makes sense. I was surprised when I thought you were saying that it wasn't about me because it was accurate to me.

Reading up to this point, I've been developing a townread on you, and that reads post solidifies it for me.
Yes I don’t scum is to be found in either Ben or Allison. So if Allison is right about Vanya, then we’re probably looking at maybe two deep wolves and if Ben is town and also leaning that way, I still don’t understand why Allison is so sure Vanya’s town but whether they are or not, at least one if not two of my reads would have to be wrong.

I’d legit shocked if it were you and Diego’s posting looked pretty natural. I also liked Pogo’s. So I’m truly baffled if Vanya isn’t one scum. But if they’re town then whomever’s scum is playing really well. One thing concerning me about Vanya is how fast their wagon built up then almost immediately evaporated. In a regular game, I’d have better theories for that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:12 pm

In post 549, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.10Allison Hargreeves (3): , , ,
Five Hargreeves (2): , ,
Vanya Hargreeves (1): ,
Ben Hargreeves (1): ,
Reginald Hargreeves (0):
Luther Hargreeves (0):
Diego Hargreeves (0):
Pogo Hargreeves (0):
Klaus Hargreeves (0):

Not Voting (2): Reginald Hargreeves, ,

In post 547, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
@mod does the deadline currently only serve to allow scum more guesses if town takes a really long time to yeet? what actually happens if we let it run dry
If, in the nightless portion of this game, the town fails to come to a consensus on an elimination then the scum will get a chance to guess partners again and the votecount will be refreshed. No other result of a No Elimination will happen.

If, in the potential mountainous portion of this game, the town fails to come to a consensus on an elimination then the game will transition to night and scum will be able to kill.
SETUP
2 Mafia Seeking Goon
7 Townies

Mechanics
Daystart
Nightless
If the Mafia can identify each other, they will be given a PT where they may speak to each other at any time. They may turn the game into a normal mountainous game with a nightphase by posting Enable Nights in their PT.
So as long as we come to a consensus elim and scum doesn’t find their partner, the game can’t change to mountainous, right?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 pm

In post 542, Five Hargreeves wrote:
You didn't claim scum, though, you made a joke about it.

Who takes that sort of shit as serious claims?

Also, I didn't ever town read you, I said I did not understand the push on you, very different things.
If you didn’t townread Ben, why would a push on them surprise you?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:18 pm

In post 544, Five Hargreeves wrote:Cool, caught up.

Toxic, has not actually explained a single thing despite questions. This is fine.
What do you think they haven’t explained? Can you give some examples?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:21 pm

In post 579, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 565, Allison Hargreeves wrote:Image

relax my guy thx
I think five was roleplaying with the "you're idiots" and similar things

I enjoy it
Can you explain that?

Btw, Diego is now my top townread.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:28 pm

In post 596, Allison Hargreeves wrote:no, they can turn it to mountainous on d2 and then n2 would be first night.
Oh, do you understand what Ben is talking about wrt Five roleplay thing? I really didn’t like that omgus vote he made.

What do people think about Five’s read on Ben? Generally, you don’t understand a wagon on someone if you at townlean them at the very least.
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:31 pm

I do have to agree with Ben that we should all be looking for people signaling their partners. Since there's no informed minority, that is literally the only way to win this set up.

In post 123, Five Hargreeves wrote:Just to be clear, I just think the Ben push may be wrong, so I'm not joining the wagon, I'm not simultaneously saying it's a scum wagon and the one leading it is town
In post 542, Five Hargreeves wrote:
You didn't claim scum, though, you made a joke about it.

Who takes that sort of shit as serious claims?

Also, I didn't ever town read you, I said I did not understand the push on you, very different things.
This reads kind’ve hedgey to me.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:34 pm

In post 219, Five Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Vanya
Why did you vote for Vanya other than to sheep me, because you have never explained your vote?

In post 544, Five Hargreeves wrote:Cool, caught up.

Toxic, has not actually explained a single thing despite questions. This is fine.
Three people aren’t agreeing with you about this.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:38 pm

In post 220, Five Hargreeves wrote:Phone is really chugging slowly today and I lost text there. I read Vanyas ISO. Dislike.

Her bit about Ben claiming scum being a scum tell seems forced.
Oh nevermind, he did but he never explained that. @Five, why did Vanya claiming Ben scum seem “forced”? I think it was a bad vote and Vanya not posting anything isn’t helping my read on them.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:41 pm

I’m not vibing with the Allison wagon, I think she and Ben are both town.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:57 pm

VOTE: Five
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:02 pm

In post 605, Ben Hargreeves wrote:@Allison @Luther

Do you think scum have found eachother yet? If we think not I'd be cool just hammering someone we all are cool with killing rn tbh
I have no clue but his progression on you looks really scummy and there’s little reasoning for either of his votes. I think he did defend mini but still not sure who that is or if it even means anything.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:05 pm

In post 613, Ben Hargreeves wrote:It's possible scum haven't used their day actions yet so if the next two people who come into thread also vote Five they may not get the opportunity to, funny as that is lol
That would be great. Does this mean then they can’t change the setup? If they can’t NK, they’re probably doomed.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:12 pm

In post 82, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 22, Five Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Allison

Claiming to know whom we all are. Seems suspicious to me
In post 24, Five Hargreeves wrote:I'm Five.
In post 76, Five Hargreeves wrote:You asked me a question, I answered
In post 80, Five Hargreeves wrote:If I had to trust any of you not to start an apocalypse I would not at this point.
In post 81, Five Hargreeves wrote:And every post has some value, the fact that you don't value my posts just means you aren't reading hard enough
I think you're being unfair five, sometimes helping others read you is better play than expecting people to know your alignment, this is especially true when we have no meta to work with.
This series of quotes looks like Pogo and Five are unaligned. I think Pogo is town misreading Five as lhf. @Pogo exaplain your Five LHF theory because I’m not seeing it. He doesn’t appear to be doing much sorting and I especially didn’t like his progression on Ben. I don’t understand why you scumread Klaus. What is he doing that looks remotely aganday to you?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:19 am

In post 667, Allison Hargreeves wrote:remember - they know the account they're looking for, not the person.

i dont think early associative are a thing.
Well, Pogo’s ISO reads really townie regardless.

That post I quoted in itself sounds townie motivated. Scum generally don’t try to help other players to become more readable, they usually want the opposite.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:30 pm

In post 729, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 176, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.6Allison Hargreeves (4): , , , ,
Ben Hargreeves (2): , ,
Pogo Hargreeves (0):
Diego Hargreeves (0):
Five Hargreeves (0):
Klaus Hargreeves (0):
Luther Hargreeves (0):
Reginald Hargreeves (0):
Vanya Hargreeves (0):

Not Voting (3): Diego Hargreeves, Luther Hargreeves, Reginald Hargreeves,

In post 251, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.8Vanya Hargreeves (4): , , , ,
Ben Hargreeves (3): , , ,
Reginald Hargreeves (1): ,
Diego Hargreeves (0):
Allison Hargreeves (0):
Pogo Hargreeves (0):
Five Hargreeves (0):
Klaus Hargreeves (0):
Luther Hargreeves (0):

Not Voting (1): Reginald Hargreeves,

If Alison is scum then self vote here maybe a signal. If Alison is not scum then probably scum on both wagons which means one scum in Ben,Pogo, or Five. Luther is probably only scum with Alison but prolly town.
I’m liking this post which makes me even more confident on my Allison townread, because I initially hard scumread you while she was adamant on you being town, so it really doesn’t make a great deal of sense for scum!Allison to take the stance on you she did unless you’re an Allison buddy and I’m now leaning to both of you town.

I don’t know what Five is but his reaction to being scumread isn’t good and is antitown irrespective of alignment. I really think Pogo is town and probably Ben too but he’s my weakest read of the three. So if you’re town and since I’m liking your recent posting, I’m probably reading someone wrong - 2 if Five flips town.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:40 pm

In post 759, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Not to mention father has abandoned us, 5 is rather temperamental and Luther beetlejuices in and out, so any kind of consensus has been rather difficult.
Yet another person who doesn’t really understand the meaning of that word. “Beetlejuicing” specifically means ti only post when you’re name is being mentioned and anyone reading my ISO can clearly see that isn’t the case.

Ben has brought up a good point though wrt to Five, why are you townreading them? I’m assuming that this hasn’t changed?

What are they doing that you read as townie?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:46 pm

In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:So Ben is clearly town. Anyone who votes them today has to go through me.

Pogo why would you follow me? I have done nothing to demonstrate good or bad reads.

Why did you vote Alison soon as I did?
In post 766, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Right now the top four are Allison,Ben,Pogo, and Luther. Pogo is choppy/active lurking so my guess would be a scum in those four.
How did you jump from Ben being obvtown to then being in your PoE? My head is spinning. I already know I’m town and I don’t see what you’re seeing wrt to the other three?

And I’m still not even sure if you town or scumread Ben based of these twi conflicting posts?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:48 pm

In post 759, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Not to mention father has abandoned us, 5 is rather temperamental and Luther beetlejuices in and out, so any kind of consensus has been rather difficult.
Is it time to ask Jingle to put a prod out for deadbeat Daddy Reggie yet? :lol:
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:03 pm

In post 771, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 768, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Okay...then who would you town block outside of that four Ben?
idk, Allison I think would want you included which I'm meh on. It'd probably be

Allison, myself, Luther

tentatively Vanya, pogo, klaus

as of right now
I’m pretty much mindmelding on this, so who does that leave then? Five, Reggie, Diego but I like Diego. I’m assuming you’re iffy on him then?

I can’t speak for Five but taking that hardened stance and saying vote me for it when he isn’t really trying to solve, is something I think is more likely to come from scum, where as I read Pogo’s reaction as the converse. Taking hard stances is only townie if you actually bother to explain them but doubling down without explaining anything seems more scum indicative because because it’s difficult for scum to explain their positions.

I’m particularly liking Ben’s posting today, especially the unvote but unless Vanya thinks Diego is a Five buddy and they seem to think they’re aligned with Allison - which I’m not following? then what’s the motivation for scum!Diego to give props to Ben for unvoting Five?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:08 pm

In post 786, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:I'm fairly certain Vanya is town. And I have reasons to scumread the rest of you...it's not a great list but typical for my play mid D1. I got townread Klaus. Ben, Five, Reginald to start and my townreads have disintegrated with the game. I want to townread Luther but it's hard to get past how slimey he feels at points.
Please feel free to link/quote any posts that concern you and why.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:12 pm

In post 788, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:I don’t know of a good reason on Ben besides gut. If he doesn’t take some concrete stances soon I would change it tomorrow.

I want to interact with more people and get some “vibe” checks. See whose got good ones. Then hopefully reasons would be obvious.

I still really think you’re scum Pogo I just can’t put my finger on it.
You/Ben/Allison are currently my most confident townreads. I still think Pogo is too though but I’d be legit shocked right now if scum were in you three.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:20 pm

In post 791, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:What's your feel on Klaus, Luther?
They were my strongest townread at the beginning of the game but it’s fallen off a bit since then. I still lean town on him.

Your argument is that you think that could be scum indicative but I actually think the converse. In my experience, scum acts the scummiest on D1 and gradually gets townier not the other way around. I’ve lost games by doubting my initial reactions because scum successfully pocketed me into flipping them later and doubted slots I initially hard townread but either doubted myself or got talked into switching my reads. That doesn’t seem to be the case in this game however but in general I think what I said holds true. I think in general scum tends to look the worst early game but that can also be true for LHF and Vanya seems to be proof positive of the latter.
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:21 pm

In post 795, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 793, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:So Ben is clearly town. Anyone who votes them today has to go through me.

Pogo why would you follow me? I have done nothing to demonstrate good or bad reads.

In post 766, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Right now the top four are Allison,Ben,Pogo, and Luther. Pogo is choppy/active lurking so my guess would be a scum in those four.
How did you jump from Ben being obvtown to then being in your PoE? My head is spinning. I already know I’m town and I don’t see what you’re seeing wrt to the other three?

And I’m still not even sure if you town or scumread Ben based of these twi conflicting posts?
Ben is town by my reads.
Ben is mechanically in the group I would look at for scum in this type of setup. Two completely different things.
I don’t understand this?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:23 pm

In post 796, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 793, Luther Hargreeves wrote:

And the answer to that is “yes”. I think Ben is town but the lack of stance on things worries me. If he doesn’t get a concrete stance by day two then he’d be in my scum pool. But he’s done a lot of Townie things I like so I don’t want to elim him today.
Yes I am definitely opposed to eliminating you, him, Allison today because I currently feel the best about the three of you, so I will probably hard veto any wagon on the three of you.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:27 pm

@mod, has Reggie been prodded yet?

It’s been almost 2 1/2 days since he’s posted?

Oh and am I allowed to change this extremely ugly avatar? No offence but I’d prefer one more aesthetically pleasing.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:31 pm

In post 244, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Daddy has buissness calling, effective now until the 6th
Okay, so hopefully we should be hearing from you tomorrow at the latest?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:40 pm

In post 805, Allison Hargreeves wrote:we got a new vanya. interesting.
Yeah. they went from my top scumread to my top townread in record time.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:48 pm

In post 807, Allison Hargreeves wrote:still want to lim 5
He definitely looks the worst.

@Pogo is the reason you think some of my posts are “slimey” based off of my disagreeing with you on Five, because I have asked I believe more than once to explain your townread on him and you seem to be looking elsewhere and I’d really like to understand why.

Had you given a compelling towncase on him, I’d totally get that but without any reasoning, I don’t know how to parse this?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:54 pm

In post 809, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 792, Luther Hargreeves wrote:What are they doing that you read as townie?
Nothing really. I had a hunch I knew who they were and guessed based on guesses meta that they are probably unengaged town. Though his opening read townie to me in and of itself because I feel like scum try harder.
Okay then you can ignore my most recent post. I like his initial posting as well but his refusal to try to engage and really make an effort to explain his stances isn’t really helpful. Well that depends. I’ve seen plenty of games where scum doesn’t try hard at all. Let’s put it this way, if let’s say Flavor Leaf was not only in this game but was Five, I’d townlock that slot here because FL never plays like that as town, so your reasoning would 100% make sense if Five were FL or a player who is otherwise known to tryhard as scum but less likely as town.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:56 pm

In post 798, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 786, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:I'm fairly certain Vanya is town. And I have reasons to scumread the rest of you...it's not a great list but typical for my play mid D1. I got townread Klaus. Ben, Five, Reginald to start and my townreads have disintegrated with the game. I want to townread Luther but it's hard to get past how slimey he feels at points.
Please feel free to link/quote any posts that concern you and why.
Thank you and can you also respond this?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:03 am

In post 816, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Luther you're almost townreading everyone and contrary to the natural inclination of townies to scumread me, you and Diego have pretty comfortably townread me most of the game.

I don't think your positioning is scummy like Ben's, but I just get a "don't rock the boat" type agenda to your posts. It's not a bad thing to be a nice person, I just don't trust it. I want to townread you... if that counts for anything.
This has absolutely nothing to do with being “nice”. lmao. This is amongst one of the conventionally wrong reasons for scumreading a slot. It’s generally town who has too many scumreads, scum tends to do the opposite, unless you’re literally NK15.

And if you’re town here, maybe I’m just right about you with good reads. Have you considered that possibility? If you recall, I townread you off of your posts for having a townie mindset. Most people don’t really think about that too much.

I also have reasons which I haven’t yet stated but I will, assuming we’re still both alive later in the game. Yes and in case you’re wondering, the reason why I won’t explain that until later, is specifically because of the setup.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:08 am

In post 819, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 817, Ben Hargreeves wrote:the way you're still stuck on your bad reads regarding myself/Allison
I think I just went over this last page... I have admitted to only having one townread. You are not the chosen one.
I’m assuming from everything you’ve posted that it’s Five? My problem is that since I have no clue who that is. I would need to trust in your read on them and I currently can’t think of a better slot to place my vote on.

I don’t think Ben is scum, because I really can’t see what their agenda is if scum and scum usually have one, plus they’ve been doing townie things.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:09 am

In post 820, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 816, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Luther you're almost townreading everyone and contrary to the natural inclination of townies to scumread me, you and Diego have pretty comfortably townread me most of the game.

I don't think your positioning is scummy like Ben's, but I just get a "don't rock the boat" type agenda to your posts. It's not a bad thing to be a nice person, I just don't trust it. I want to townread you... if that counts for anything.
This has absolutely nothing to do with being “nice”. lmao. This is amongst one of the conventionally wrong reasons for scumreading a slot. It’s generally town who has too many TOWNreads, scum tends to do the opposite, unless you’re literally NK15.

And if you’re town here, maybe I’m just right about you with good reads. Have you considered that possibility? If you recall, I townread you off of your posts for having a townie mindset. Most people don’t really think about that too much.

I also have reasons which I haven’t yet stated but I will, assuming we’re still both alive later in the game. Yes and in case you’re wondering, the reason why I won’t explain that until later, is specifically because of the setup.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:44 pm

In post 840, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:That said, the original reason I had scumreas 3 (allison) was because she seemed tunnely early on but in my absence, she has really upped her scum-hunting and it looks like she is trying to understand and get answers out the slots.

I would expect to scum to not be so wide in their scum hunting, and have so many scum-reads and pushes in this game because they can't afford to accidentally bus.

6 (ben) is taking control of every narrative he engages in. In each scenario he is carefully crafting it so that he is to be viewed as the hero, leader, person who can never be wrong ect. He claims that he wouldn't be so obvious in his signals and yet, his initial push was on someone for obviously signaling out to their partner who they are.

My theory is that he pushed 4 the moment he realized that 4 (diego) was not the partner they were looking for. This is continued by the fact they are seemingly obsessed with who minimegabyte is.

He is throwing shade on anyone who dares to attack them, calling them dumb or scum
I don’t see this at all, Ben looks to be actively sorting and unless you’re arguing that Ben thinks Five is MM, I have no idea what you’re referring to - re: his “obsession” with MM. And this so-called “shade” you’re referencing, can you provide quotes because I don’t see how Ben’s reactions to being scumread differs all that much from mine or Allison’s or Five’s for that matter?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:22 pm

In post 799, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 788, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:I don’t know of a good reason on Ben besides gut. If he doesn’t take some concrete stances soon I would change it tomorrow.

I want to interact with more people and get some “vibe” checks. See whose got good ones. Then hopefully reasons would be obvious.

I still really think you’re scum Pogo I just can’t put my finger on it.
You/Ben/Allison are currently my most confident townreads. I still think Pogo is too though but I’d be legit shocked right now if scum were in you three.
I still think this. I think Vanya/Ben/Allison are town, Pogo probably too. Vanya was initially most confident on. Ben!scum, now he’s their top townread. Since Vanya is super obvtown now here, that should tell people something.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm

In post 886, Diego Hargreeves wrote:ben you're not v composted rn
I think you meant “composed” and that is entirely NAI to be rattled when you perceive you’re being run up. Actually being rattled by valid questions or reads otoh is a lot more telling.

So for all of the people suddenly jumping on Ben, I want actual quotes and a compelling case that actually corresponds with the facts or I’m hard vetoing this.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:31 pm

UNVOTE:

Not sure if I want to vote Five anymore but I will vote out Five > Ben. The wagon on Ben is giving me the heebie jeebies. It doesn’t feel right.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 pm

In post 890, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I mean I come into thread and I'm being voted by

1. pogo who is probably town who is just straight up reading the game backwards cause his only town read is five and it's based on meta lol
2. Reginald who has done nothing all game but post and me
and then 3. diego who has said I'm very town and is now agreeing with really awkward and bad reasons to scum read me?

so it's a bit obnoxious and I'm trying to figure it out
Pogo is my best bet for town on your wagon. He actually townreads Vanya and Diego.

I trust Vanya the most in this game and I think there might possibly be one scum pushing you.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:47 pm

In post 252, Jingle wrote:
In post 215, Allison Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Number 6
I am accepting this as a vote for Ben Hargreeves.

To reduce confusion, the aliases of the Hargreeves children are as follows:

Luther - 1 - Spaceboy
Diego - 2 - The Kraken
Allison - 3 - The Rumor

Klaus - 4 - The Seance
Five - 5 - The Boy
Ben - 6 - The Horror
Vanya - 7 - The White Violin

Reginald is also known as "The Monocle".

Please endeavor to vote players by their names in the future, but if a vote is clear enough to be a reference to a specific slot I will count it.
In post 55, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:I heard a rumor, my darling 4, that eldritch monstrosities may be to blame for our troubles
Anyone have thoughts on #55, given that Allison is the “rumor” and Klaus is #4?

This doesn’t affect my read on Allison, I’m just wondering about the phrasing of the word “rumor” here and whether or not it means anything?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:49 pm

The “eldritch monstrosities” might possibly refer to Ben as his moniker is “the horror”.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:04 pm

Klaus is still very obviously town. He’s making solid arguments and sincerely questioning things. Re-reading players’ ISOs is a good thing. I highly recommend it.
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:11 pm

In post 662, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 660, Allison Hargreeves wrote:i have a hot take but i think pogo leans town here but theyre uh just being incredibly bad in their logic
It's possible.
Now that we know who they are, I’d upgrade that to a probability.

Not interested in voting Vanya, Klaus, Ben, Allison today.

I’m seriously disliking the bad Ben push.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:14 pm

In post 903, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 660, Allison Hargreeves wrote:i have a hot take but i think pogo leans town here but theyre uh just being incredibly bad in their logic
It's possible.

Not interested in voting Vanya, Klaus, Ben, Allison, Pogo today

I think there’s possibly one scum on Ben.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:15 pm

In post 905, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Luther your new avatar is making me scumread you.
Well thanks for giving me another reason not to take your reads seriously, unless this is a joke?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:20 pm

In post 907, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 903, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
It's possible.

Not interested in voting Vanya, Klaus, Ben, Allison today.

Catching up on the rest of the thread. Would really love it if people would answer my question about the timing of the Ben push after I suggested Me+Ben+one other town block then there’s a push on Ben and if I am right that it’s likely scum driven.
Yeah, I’m think one scum is likely, possibly both? That’s why I unvoted Five, I’m no longer confident he’s the best wagon.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:23 pm

In post 909, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 864, Diego Hargreeves wrote:i've tried to rp in a game before as mr pink in enter's ddu and it was really awful but also I sort of called people amateurs instead of scummy and rats instead of scum and nobody really understood what I was doing
What? Is this a scum claim that you killed my father and that you should die? (Princess Bride reference)
I fail to see how this makes Five Townie in any way.
I don’t understand the Princess Bride reference but if it’s relevant to this game then obviously Reggie would be Diego’s father here.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:32 pm

In post 833, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 831, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:For example, I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
excuse me, what the fuck is this?
In post 835, Diego Hargreeves wrote:i'm thinking that was just a really lowball attempt at signalling your partner, although we can theoretically clear claimed pairs assumin scum doesn't galaxy brain wifom delayed nut button mountain
In post 836, Diego Hargreeves wrote:fuck what if scum just like delays the nut button until a townie mainclaims so that it looks like they are scum?
In post 837, Diego Hargreeves wrote:reginald coming back like this just looks incredibly scummmy
In post 839, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 838, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Do you really think that I would be so obvious
yes
In post 847, Diego Hargreeves wrote:My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
In post 848, Diego Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: ben
In post 863, Diego Hargreeves wrote:it's incredibly obvious to me that five is actually earnestly trying to scumhunt and is just having trouble mixing in roleplay and is sort of slowly abandoning the facade because it's making things awkward
So why is your vote on Ben instead of Reggie based on this?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 pm

In post 831, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Between 3 and 6, I believe that 3 is the innocent here. I am heavily perturbed by the obsession of minimegabyte. I do concur with my dear Pogo that 3 does need some anger management and pogo is correct in regards to this mainslipping being detrimental to our family.

Not everyone present is as familiar with as 6 appears to be with the Playlist. For example, I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
Wait, Reggie why do you think Allison is Momrangel?

VOTE: Reggie
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:40 pm

In post 921, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 831, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Between 3 and 6, I believe that 3 is the innocent here. I am heavily perturbed by the obsession of minimegabyte. I do concur with my dear Pogo that 3 does need some anger management and pogo is correct in regards to this mainslipping being detrimental to our family.

Not everyone present is as familiar with as 6 appears to be with the Playlist. For example, I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
Wait, Reggie why do you think Allison is Momrangel?

VOTE: Reggie
This post is very strange because we already know who Allison is and she’s definitely not Momrangel.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:45 pm

In post 850, Five Hargreeves wrote:I take a break from the current madness to say Reginald, Pogo, Diego, town.

VOTE: Ben

Stay safe.
Everyone who was/is voting Ben. What about Vanya? Why aren’t they town?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:00 pm

In post 842, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Question my number two, is 6 (ben) even going after 7( vanya)
Are you not reading the game?

which seems interesting that you’d be that convinced on Ben!scum if you’re not.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:10 pm

In post 833, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 831, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:For example, I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
excuse me, what the fuck is this?
In post 834, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: Ben

I believe that I am going to put my backing here.

As of where I was, I believe Pogo to be town
3 and 6 scum, but the entire debacle between the two has me moving 6 closer to town

At the very least, I do not believe the two to be hidden partners for, if they realized it, the interaction towards the end would not have been what it was.

The rest of my children have been wholly underwhelming and I am pretty disappointed in their lack of participation

Pedit: me scolding your siblings for the main outing debacle
In post 835, Diego Hargreeves wrote:i'm thinking that was just a really lowball attempt at signalling your partner, although we can theoretically clear claimed pairs assumin scum doesn't galaxy brain wifom delayed nut button mountain
In post 836, Diego Hargreeves wrote:fuck what if scum just like delays the nut button until a townie mainclaims so that it looks like they are scum?
In post 837, Diego Hargreeves wrote:reginald coming back like this just looks incredibly scummmy
In post 838, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:I shall take a page from 6 and say

Do you really think that I would be so obvious
In post 839, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 838, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Do you really think that I would be so obvious
yes
In post 840, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:That said, the original reason I had scumreas 3 (allison) was because she seemed tunnely early on but in my absence, she has really upped her scum-hunting and it looks like she is trying to understand and get answers out the slots.

I would expect to scum to not be so wide in their scum hunting, and have so many scum-reads and pushes in this game because they can't afford to accidentally bus.

6 (ben) is taking control of every narrative he engages in. In each scenario he is carefully crafting it so that he is to be viewed as the hero, leader, person who can never be wrong ect. He claims that he wouldn't be so obvious in his signals and yet, his initial push was on someone for obviously signaling out to their partner who they are.

My theory is that he pushed 4 the moment he realized that 4 (diego) was not the partner they were looking for. This is continued by the fact they are seemingly obsessed with who minimegabyte is.

He is throwing shade on anyone who dares to attack them, calling them dumb or scum
In post 841, Diego Hargreeves wrote:ok that's a good point
In post 848, Diego Hargreeves wrote:VOTE: ben
So @Diego, you decided to suddenly drop your Ben townread and sheep someone’s post you consider scummy, without them quoting or linking a single post to back any of their reasons for scumreading Ben up and you just vote Ben without first bothering to verify if anything Reggie is saying about Ben adds up in your PoV?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:15 am

In post 649, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:I'm not voting five so kiss my hairy ape butt.
In post 950, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:If 5 flips town can we squish Allison next? It would make my furry heart happy.
What happened with this? Why are you voting Five if you think he’s town?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:19 am

In post 956, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:I do not appreciate being ignored, and being treated like my read on 6 Is invalid

Also, yes I am roleplaying because I am a big fan of the series and a it aids in hiding my true personality.

Roleplaying is NAI and further mentions of it will be severly punished
You haven’t quoted/linked any quotes to back up your case. I think Ben is very obviously town and it’s concerning that you’re so confibiased on a slot that that has been doing townie things and you don’t seem interested in looking elsewhere.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:26 am

In post 967, Ben Hargreeves wrote:btw anyone who things Vanya is town should immediately town read Allison a decent bit more cause of their interactions re: Vanya
I think Vanya came very close to being limmed at one point and Allison was primarily responsible for derailing it so I don’t understand why Venya isn’t townreading Allison for that?
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:30 am

In post 942, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 921, Luther Hargreeves wrote:Wait, Reggie why do you think Allison is Momrangel?
:neutral:

Show me where such a thing was said

Because you’re calling Allison “innocent” and then you you bring up momrangel, why?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:44 am

In post 943, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 856, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Yes I did but I quite frankly could not follow it.
You put in so many mains and numbers that I couldn’t follow who you were talking about.
Don’t get me wrong I like numbers but I think it is possibly intentionally obtuse.

Ok fine

Ben thought diego was scum because he mainslipped as a signal to his partner.

For Ben to know that mini is scum, he had to be scum with him and, I beleive that, when Ben realized that diego was not mini he decided to attack him.

He still thinks mini is scum, and he says he thinks mini is you but I do not see him attack you st all
In post 957, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 943, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 856, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Yes I did but I quite frankly could not follow it.
You put in so many mains and numbers that I couldn’t follow who you were talking about.
Don’t get me wrong I like numbers but I think it is possibly intentionally obtuse.

Ok fine

Ben thought diego was scum because he mainslipped as a signal to his partner.

For Ben to know that mini is scum, he had to be scum with him and, I beleive that, when Ben realized that diego was not mini he decided to attack him.

He still thinks mini is scum, and he says he thinks mini is you but I do not see him attack you st all
1. no I do not still think mini is scum
2. no I do not think Vanya is mini

you'll notice I stopped caring about this read I mentioned earlier after Allison told me Vanya wasn't mini, I believe them
@Reggie is there some reason you’re not reading the game? How can you be town here, deathtunnel Ben and seem to be relatively clueless as to what is going on in the game?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 am

In post 979, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 975, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 967, Ben Hargreeves wrote:btw anyone who things Vanya is town should immediately town read Allison a decent bit more cause of their interactions re: Vanya
I think Vanya came very close to being limmed at one point and Allison was primarily responsible for derailing it so I don’t understand why Venya isn’t townreading Allison for that?
Assuming this is true, (I haven’t had the time to reread in depth), I don’t townread people based on WHAT they say, but WHY and HOW they say it. Scum can easily defend a miselim for brownie points.
Sure but they generally do that to either save or push another player. Town generally does it because they townread the particular player. But in my experience, it’s more often than not overwhelmingly town who tends to do that. So unless you think Allison had some reason apart from “brownie points” to save you or it served scum!her’s interests better to push me then Five > you, I’d lean to that being town indicative.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:41 am

While I think Ben is very obviously town, it seems that almost everyone in the game save Klaus and Diego has voted Five which makes me leery of voting them. Vanya still my top townread. I think their townslip is real. It took me awhile to figure it out as well, probably because I got confused with “Bingle” because he is the mod’s alt.

@Alison, why aren’t you considering the possibility that Vanya and Pogo could just be incorrectly reading you rather than scum?

Also. what is your current read on Reggie and Diego and anyone else you have thoughts on?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:51 pm

I still think Allison is town. Diego’s voting history doesn’t look great but now that I know it’s bugs, it’s NAI. Bugs is a frequent miselim so I don’t want to vote there.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:59 pm

In post 1172, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1170, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:VCA is not a “golden hammer” in which I disagree with my sibling on. It’s a “oh shit this is important”. Especially with no flips yet.

Pedit: Scum may or may not have known each other at that point. If it turns mountainous tonight then we know scum found each other D1. If it doesn’t then they either didn’t know or they put a wrong guess in and have to wait a day.

And yes VCA if they didn’t know each other is still very helpful because they didn’t know each other. That would contribute to their votes.

What we know about scum always contributes.
theres a 90% chance scum found eachother because ppl stalled the fucking day and im annoyed at this point bc if we just turbo limmed 5 it wouldnt have likely happened.
Probably true but I don’t think he’s scum because nearly the entire game was voting him at some point. I think that post from Reggie referencing momrangel pings me as a possible tmi slip - either because whomever that is could be possible buddy signalling or because he already knows momrangel is town. I also didn’t like his jump to Five without any real explanation.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:04 pm

In post 1176, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1171, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1063, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:So there have been 5 players who have mainslipped in thread based on the ISO:

Mom,
Mega,
Brass
Dk
Bug spray

While it is possible that scum both haven’t mainslipped, I find that unlikely so I would want to elim in these mains. (Don’t comment on who is who I need to examine each sleep.) I usually don’t alt hunt so this is a bit backwards for me
ur literally making shit up

mom, mega, and brass did not mainslip. this is agenda pushing garbage. bugspray's ego post was very anti town considering how replacement impact the game.

i literally accidentally mainslipped. check my ego, i did so even in another game by accident on this account.
They did. There is a post in iso overview with each account. That is the definition of mainslip. To make a post as your main in this game. All posting should be done as your alt. Otherwise it is a mainslip. What is there may be a mainslip of another form but there’s concrete evidence those five mainslipped.
Well since Diego outed himself as bugspray, that means he never actually mainslipped according to your main slip theory, right?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:09 pm

In post 1180, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1173, Luther Hargreeves wrote:I still think Allison is town. Diego’s voting history doesn’t look great but now that I know it’s bugs, it’s NAI. Bugs is a frequent miselim so I don’t want to vote there.
I agree on the former. There’s very few worlds in which Allison is scum, Allison+Diego being one. I don’t have an interest in flipping Allison unless Diego is red. I don’t agree with the latter portion but if you have another wagon suggest it then. Push it.
Bugspray get miselimed frequently so their chances of being lhf town are higher > rand. I have some familiarity with their meta and based on that think Diego’s not a good flip today.

I think Reggie might have a possible tmi read on whomever is momrangel because he defended her in a post talking about Ben and Allison and it sounded to me like he thought Allison was momrangel based on that.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:11 pm

In post 1184, Diego Hargreeves wrote:the pronouns on the account are they/them
Oh sorry then, I will refer to Diego as they/them going forward.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:15 pm

In post 1192, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1187, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1160, Vanya Hargreeves wrote: I am more interested in Diego as I think he crumbed his main and his ISO is shit.
Are you just ignoring the fact that Diego is bugspray?
No. I am just not convinced he is. It’s possible. However since we aren’t outing mains it’s possible bug spray can’t CC. It’s not worth investing time into main/alt hunting/outing. It’s clear y’all think that Diego isn’t brass that’s cool. That still doesn’t outweigh the scumminess of the slot in general and that Diego is most likely scum here.
Bugspray always gets scumread irrespective of alignment, which is why it’s a horrible idea to elim them today plus I don’t think their play here is even scum indicative for bugs.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:24 pm

In post 1219, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Luther who is Reginald's most likely partner?
I don’t know. I had both Five and Diego as possible Reggie buddies but I think that’s probably wrong now.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:28 pm

In post 1224, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1219, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Luther who is Reginald's most likely partner?
It's not Diego, 5, Ben, Vanya, pogo or you. Which leaves Allison or Klaus and you townread Allison so is you PoE solve Reginald/Klaus?
I guess it’s possible or I’m reading someone wrong out of the above.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:33 pm

Not everyone present is as familiar with as 6 appears to be with the Playlist. For example,
I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
Please no one hammer before Reggie answers this. Why did you say the bolded? @Reggie
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:56 pm

In post 1253, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:UNVOTE: again
Klaus you do realize that if Jingle locks the thread before Reggie answers the question, we won’t be getting an answer to it?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:57 pm

In post 1252, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1240, Luther Hargreeves wrote:

Not everyone present is as familiar with as 6 appears to be with the Playlist. For example,
I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
Please no one hammer before Reggie answers this. Why did you say the bolded? @Reggie
+1

I think Diego’s probably town regardless of what Reggie flips.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:09 pm

In post 1259, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:It could have been signaling to Mom but that's not really relevant until you know his alignment.

Shall I flip him?
In post 1252, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1240, Luther Hargreeves wrote:

Why can’t we wait for him to answer the question?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:11 pm

In post 1258, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1254, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1253, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:UNVOTE: again
Klaus you do realize that if Jingle locks the thread before Reggie answers the question, we won’t be getting an answer to it?
Yes. That is why I unvoted. What I was doing before was trying to get a fake hammer.
Oh okay, I think it’s really important we get his response to this.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:36 pm

In post 1301, Jingle wrote:Reginald Hargreeves, who was Momrangal, has been eliminated.

Spoiler:
They were aligned with the Mafia!
:) Great job town, I think Five is most likely buddy, since he insisted Reggie was town and has been my top gut scumread.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #151) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:41 pm

In post 1310, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Oh and with Reginald flipping I am officially the world’s idiot.

If Diego isn’t bug spray bug spray CC’s Diego for the win so Diego is indeed likely bug spray.
Of all of the main slips, bugs’ is the least suspicious because I actually thought bugs might be Pogo, so I had no idea they were Diego until they outed.

And Five claiming vt is not a townslip like yours obviously was but entirely NAI if not slightly scum indicative.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #152) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:45 pm

In post 1312, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 53, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 40, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I can only really assume this ego post was to signal to their partner who they were, the alternative is that someone else randomly ego posted after their entry, which, while possible... meh

That really is a childless, and absurd idea 6, wherever did you get such an idea that the mafia would ever make such a blatant move that could put themselves under pressure. As much as they want to find their partner, they need to be careful as to how they are to move about the day. I would suggest other means of figuring out who is and isn't mafia

In post 1008, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:I can recognize my tunnel ass.

I can also recognize that back when I was active and when I'm active now, Five has been sidelining

Reginalds read on Allison (3) is weird. He said they were town basically all day and said for some reason in p#840 that he originally had them as scum? When the only post he "scum read" them was 6 minutes prior, I really do not think they reevaluated their read in this time. I think there is value in looking into the Mini slot, as they may have hated my early point against Mini because Mini was their partner. They also very easily jumped onto voting Five, which is something to consider
If Reggie honestly believed Allison was his buddy then why did we not have an NK last night?

Doesn’t a no kill mean that scum didn’t find their buddy?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #153) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:48 pm

In post 1296, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Red flip lock clears Ben.
Yes definitely.

I am shocked that town!Allison’s reads would be so off unless it is Five.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:50 pm

In post 1317, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I think it's more likely Five but I just wanted to say

Do we want Minimegabytes account to out?
Yeah, I think they should. If mega is Five, then it’s pretty obvious.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:51 pm

In post 1321, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1317, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I think it's more likely Five but I just wanted to say

Do we want Minimegabytes account to out?
Yeah, I think they should. If mega is Five, then it’s pretty obvious.
Well we know they’re not Allison so I don’t really care unless they’re Five to be clear.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:58 pm

In post 1290, Allison Hargreeves wrote:no reginald :/

at least u saved another town from being forced onto this terribad wagon.

if i die, PoE in Ben/Vanya/Five, lim Vanya first.

(but obviously dont take that as fact, just push in that direction and make ur own logical conclusions pls, Ben is weakest scumread in PoE bc i think theres an IRL reason for that slot to be this way rn, would swap with Pogo. )
I dont think five is scum with ben here.

also make sure to keep klaus accountable for their progression/reads, like lets get tinfoils going tomorrow.

(literally just assuming that scum found eachother cause thsi day was dragged on so long zzzzzzz)
If Allison is a Reggie buddy then this is kind’ve a strange post to make, especially considering no NK.

My theory is that Reggie probably actually did think Allison was his buddy and that’s why we had no NK.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:02 pm

In post 1325, Ben Hargreeves wrote:@vanya I started day 1 by pushing the player who I thought was Mini and I made it obvious I thought Mini's slot was scum

Reginald in turn pushed me for this
I think it depends on who they are though because it’s also possible that Reggie could have been pushing you knowing mini would flip town. That’s why I said if it’s Five it’s obvious. But it can’t hurt in any case.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:10 pm

In post 0, Jingle wrote:
Micro # 992 Are You My Partner?
Playerlist:

Momrangal
Nancy Drew 39
tris
DkKoba
Esooa
MiniMegabyte
brassherald
CheekyTeeky
RedFlavor

Spoiler: The Living
Luther Hargreeves - Number 1 - Spaceboy
Diego Hargreeves - Number 2 - The Kraken
Allison Hargreeves - Number 3 - The Rumor
Klaus Hargreeves - Number 4 - The Seance
Five Hargreeves - Number 5 - The Boy
Ben Hargreeves - Number 6 - The Horror
Vanya Hargreeves - Number 7 - The White Violin
Pogo Hargreeves - Dr. Phineas Pogo

Spoiler: The Dead
Reginald Hargreeves - Number 0 - The Monocle - Momrangal

Spoiler: We Dare Not Speak Their Names (The Modkilled)
None. Ever. Or else.

Spoiler: Important Links

Current Vote Count (As of Post 1303)Allison Hargreeves (0):
Ben Hargreeves (0):
Diego Hargreeves (0):
Five Hargreeves (0):
Klaus Hargreeves (0):
Luther Hargreeves (0):
Pogo Hargreeves (0):
Vanya Hargreeves (0):

Not Voting (8): Allison Hargreeves, Ben Hargreeves, Diego Hargreeves, Five Hargreeves, Klaus Hargreeves, Luther Hargreeves, Pogo Hargreeves, Vanya Hargreeves

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate!

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-19 00:00:00)!

Important NotesD#

Spoiler: ModCode for TRYHARD Mode

Code: Select all

[area][align=center][size=200][font=serif][color=#400000]—[/color][url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10612396#p10612396][color=#400000]S[smallcaps]kip[/smallcaps] [smallcaps]to[/smallcaps] N[smallcaps]ext[/smallcaps] V[smallcaps]ote[/smallcaps] C[smallcaps]ount[/smallcaps][/color][/url][color=#400000]—[/color][/font][/size][/align][/area]
[line]20[/line]
Just noticed that bugs isn’t on this list, so Diego was the replacement.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:17 pm

In post 1334, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 0, Jingle wrote:
Micro # 992 Are You My Partner?
Playerlist:

Momrangal
Nancy Drew 39
tris
DkKoba
Esooa
MiniMegabyte
brassherald
CheekyTeeky
RedFlavor

Just noticed that bugs isn’t on this list, so Diego was the replacement.
@mod, are we allowed to know which main is no longer part of the playerlist?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:23 pm

Yeah mod made it clear with “D#. It’s possible if that bugs could have replaced mini.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:27 pm

In post 120, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
You can't fight the rumors

And, you cant discredit me because

1) you are the only one who seems to have even thought that it was a mafia signal which means
2) you were looking for mafia signaling their partner
3) you know minimegabyte is scum
Which then means
4) you are either he, or the partner of he

You can't win against daddy
Again another reference to Allison. My theory is that Reggie guessed Allison as his partner.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:28 pm

In post 1349, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1347, Luther Hargreeves wrote:

Yeah mod made it clear with “D#. It’s possible if that bugs could have replaced mini.
Why did you quote my post?

Where is this D#?
Oh sorry I meant Jingle’s.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:31 pm

In post 1352, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1350, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1348, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:i'm thinking allison and reginald would have been able to link up if it were them.
would Reginald have found Allison?
but, Allison slipped
Yes, that’s true.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:35 pm

In post 1355, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1351, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 120, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
You can't fight the rumors

And, you cant discredit me because

1) you are the only one who seems to have even thought that it was a mafia signal which means
2) you were looking for mafia signaling their partner
3) you know minimegabyte is scum
Which then means
4) you are either he, or the partner of he

You can't win against daddy
Again another reference to Allison. My theory is that Reggie guessed Allison as his partner.
The problem with this is that if Reginald thought Allison was their partner, I really doubt Mini is their partner. So if it's not Allison, as the thread wasn't opened, and it's not Five, then it's gonna be a bit harder to find their partner. I think there is a world, btw, where they found eachother and it was intentionally not made night. The reason for this is because, by no killing tonight, mafia do not need any more mislims than they would if they did kill.
So you think the no kill was intentional then? I guess that’s possible.

Well, I would really like for mini to out then.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:40 pm

In post 292, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 20, Ben Hargreeves wrote:so who here is my partner
In post 293, Diego Hargreeves wrote:holy FUCK i regret not yolohammering allison here even if the slot flips town
In post 294, DkKoba wrote:
In post 293, Diego Hargreeves wrote:holy FUCK i regret not yolohammering allison here even if the slot flips town
You're the one who has most partner equity with Ben here
In post 295, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 294, DkKoba wrote:
You're the one who has most partner equity with Ben here
Uh this wasn't me btw
Oh wait, so Koba isn’t Allison then. It’s Koba who I said was a bad D1 elim ftr not Allison but I thought Koba was Allison.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:42 pm

Yeah makes a lot more sense since Allison has had terrible reads for the most part. Sorry @Koba. :oops:
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:49 pm

In post 1378, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1377, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
@mod do people know who they replaced?
Pretty sure they do. Call it a strong hunch.
@bugspray, who did you replace?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #168) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:55 pm

In post 1384, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:(the three includes this one)
So Koba can’t be Allison then because she has Ben and Vanya as scum.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #169) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:56 pm

In post 1366, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:

this is extra a signal if mini is the partner
If Mini is Five or Allison, I think game’s probably solved.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #170) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:00 pm

In post 1388, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:what? koba is allison.
@Koba are you Allison?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #171) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:01 pm

In post 1390, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1387, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1381, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
my role pm says i'm minimegabyte
oh wow
Well that clears that up.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #172) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:04 pm

In post 1395, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1387, Diego Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1381, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
my role pm says i'm minimegabyte
Interesting. Mine didn’t have it but it was in a prod. (Hence why I wasn’t sure)
But since another player knew I am good

Hence I don’t know where I stand.

Allison was correct in that I am a new Vanya
Ah, so you’re also a replace out. Does anyone think outing our mains is a good idea today?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #173) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:08 pm

In post 1405, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1402, Diego Hargreeves wrote:Check your pms on THIS ACCOUNT it should have your actual role pm
I cannot quote the mod.

The PM in this account just has the BCC with this account name.

I found who I replaced inside a prod PM later.
It isn’t illegal to name the player you replaced though. Outing mains before limming scum was obviously bad but not anymore, because now we can also use meta to help us, so by you outing whom you replaced, we can then remove their name from the original playerlist.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #174) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:19 pm

In post 1038, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1014, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1010, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Would dear pogo deny asking me to give a report on my children upon my return and that it is likely that I was resuming where I had just left off?
I'm not denying anything? I'm throughly confused sir.
You bought into 7s theory that scum are actively disassembling a townblock (that I still don't see happening). A theory with me in the driver seat of such an action and with the assumption that scum have found each other D1.

The theory would mean that ben suddenly started getting traction/attention after she town-read.

I'm trying to understand how do you exactly agree with her theory and understand that I'm simply continuing the previous momentum that I had garnered.
Vanya and Pogo spewed town by this.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #175) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:21 pm

In post 1409, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1407, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1405, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1402, Diego Hargreeves wrote:Check your pms on THIS ACCOUNT it should have your actual role pm
I cannot quote the mod.

The PM in this account just has the BCC with this account name.

I found who I replaced inside a prod PM later.
It isn’t illegal to name the player you replaced though. Outing mains before limming scum was obviously bad but not anymore, because now we can also use meta to help us, so by you outing whom you replaced, we can then remove their name from the original playerlist.
Fair enough. I replaced Redflavor.

Never met them so no clue how to act like them or so I just posted as me then when I realized oops should be hiding stuff I tried posting as a user similar to me and their ticks.
I kind’ve thought that was likely that RedFlavor and Minnimegabytes would be the most likely to replace out.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #176) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:32 pm

Two slots that I thought were the most likely to replace out from this list.

Playerlist:

Momrangal/Reginald
Nancy Drew 39/Luther
tris/Five
DkKoba/Allison
Esooa/Ben
MiniMegabyte
bugspray/Diego
brassherald/Pogo
CheekyTeeky/Klaus
RedFlavor
/?

Did I get this right? I wonder.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #177) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:34 pm

And if I am, this doesn’t look great for Five.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #178) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:36 pm

In post 1415, Diego Hargreeves wrote:luther did you just claim scum with that list?
No I’m town, where are you even getting that from?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:45 pm

In post 1417, Diego Hargreeves wrote:i don't think town has a very good reason to actively seek the identiries unclaimed slots
Me making that list post Reggie flip is town indicative because we can use meta to better read the rest of the playerlist, assuming I’m right.

How is that scum indicative post Reggie flip? I could totally see that on D1 but not today.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:53 pm

Thinking Pogo was brass was one of the reasons I was really confident on him being town because I’ve played with scum!brass and this didn’t look like his scup meta to me and if my list is right, if also looks good for Cheeky. Also the way Reggie interacted with him didn’t sound like a buddy.

The reason why I say if Tris is Five, it’s not a good look, is because a lot of Five’s post sound really dismissive but I also can’t ignore Reggie’ weird positioning on mini. and both pushed Ben.

I think scum is probably in Five/Diego/Allison. Diego mostly because of the mini replacement.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:59 pm

In post 670, Five Hargreeves wrote:
In post 590, Allison Hargreeves wrote:last time someone tried to policy elim me for being "toxic" they ended up self hammering at e-1 and calling me bad at the game. While flipping scum
No one cares
In post 850, Five Hargreeves wrote:

I take a break from the current madness to say Reginald, Pogo, Diego, town.

VOTE: Ben

Stay safe.
In post 1079, Five Hargreeves wrote:I'm not loving Pogo jumping between votes so much...
In post 1264, Five Hargreeves wrote:Maniacs posting like 8 pages mostly about trying to find mains while I was away. Went to a lodge in the eighties. Saw a fish. Was fun.

I've been wondering if our mains get revealed as well on a flip.
In post 1274, Five Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1272, Momrangal wrote:When I came back home, the first thing that noticed that 3 and 6 had outted themselves and gave zero fucks in regards to having outted. Regardless of my alignment that's annoying af because I felt like the integrity of the game had already been compromised so I pulled a name from the main list that I'm familiar with, mine or not as an example as to why it was important to keep our mains under lock and key
Good job with the lock and key thing.
Tris hates playing scum btw.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #182) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:01 pm

In post 1423, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1299, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1296, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Red flip lock clears Ben.
Explain it like I am five please. (No offense intended it’s just the phrase. No insult is meant or implied towards five the player.)
Reginald went MIA and on his return pushed Ben which lead to a sudden wagon on Ben. As Ben had revealed his main, Reginald would know it's not his partner this Reggie/Ben not SvS.

You could say it was scum theatre but neither Reggie or Ben were under threat so I don't think the timing makes sense as a play from a scumteam.
+1

Ben is spewed town by the suspicious sudden 11th hour wagon on him.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #183) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:04 pm

In post 1427, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Ok I'm skipping the last few pages. I think Diego is scum here. Potentially Reggie thought I was his partner and submitted the wrong guess, thinking I was bug spray.
That’s very interesting because I thought you were for awhile too. That does make sense because he defended mini really hard and hard pushed Ben for calling that slot scum, so that could definitely explain the no NK.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #184) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:08 pm

In post 1005, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.16Ben Hargreeves (3): , , ,
Five Hargreeves (3): , , ,
Reginald Hargreeves (2): , ,
Allison Hargreeves (0):
Pogo Hargreeves (0):
Klaus Hargreeves (0):
Vanya Hargreeves (0):
Luther Hargreeves (0):
Diego Hargreeves (0):

Not Voting (1): ,

This post is why it’s probably between Five and Diego, outside chance of it being Allison but doubt it.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #185) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:12 pm

In post 1432, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Luther you've had really good reads this game so shout out to you.
<3

Thanks. I’m good at catching things that other people might not notice. But your point is a really good one and Diego’s suggesting I might be scum based on trying to guess mains really made no sense.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #186) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:15 pm

In post 1, Jingle wrote:SETUP
2 Mafia Seeking Goon
7 Townies

Mechanics
Daystart
Nightless
If the Mafia can identify each other, they will be given a PT where they may speak to each other at any time. They may turn the game into a normal mountainous game with a nightphase by posting Enable Nights in their PT.2 Mafia Seeking Goon7 TowniesMechanicsDaystartNightlessIf the Mafia can identify each other, they will be given a PT where they may speak to each other at any time. They may turn the game into a normal mountainous game with a nightphase by posting Enable Nights in their PT.
@mod, so if scum guessed wrong, there would be no NK right?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #187) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:31 pm

In post 1439, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1434, Ben Hargreeves wrote:Reminder that Diego town read me early on then awkwardly flipped the read and voted me when Reginald voted for me
It’d be hilarious if I was right for the wrong reasons but I kinda think it’s five more than Diego
What Reggie said about mom not recognizing people isn’t really true since I’m pretty sure mom is an alt, of who’s I won’t say.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #188) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:33 pm

In post 1442, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1440, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1437, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1432, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Luther you've had really good reads this game so shout out to you.
Can we just note I wasn’t completely bad only semi sorta bad?

*hides*
Of course you were great too. I just felt I needed to say something to Luther because his townreads have been on point since the start of the game. I would have every confidence that we would win as town if you were on my side again, you're clearly a strong player.
Sorry that was kinda dickish to Luther. They’ve been awesome
It’s fine. No offense intended. <3
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #189) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:55 pm

In post 988, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 976, Luther Hargreeves wrote:Because you’re calling Allison “innocent” and then you you bring up momrangel, why?
I mean.....

Allison, Ben and now Pogo slipped/claimed. Look at the content of the post?
If brass is right about it being Diego, I’m nominating him covering for bugs as a moment of brilliance nom.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #190) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:58 pm

In post 1452, Diego Hargreeves wrote:how is vanya town from that? i dont see her mentioned at all in the posts
Tell me why I shouldn’t vote you? Ignoring obvious townspews isn’t a good look. First you shade me for pretty much no reason, now you ignore a very obvious townspew.

If you were town here, you’d probably be pushing Five, so I think Pogo’s probably right.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #191) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:00 pm

In post 824, bugspray wrote:A few pages ago been looked real fence sitty to me
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #192) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:02 pm

In post 1454, Diego Hargreeves wrote:how would that be a cover for me even if that is the case?
If Reggie got a role pm saying mini was is partner, then 825 could have been the reason he guessed wrong.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #193) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:58 am

In post 1466, Allison Hargreeves wrote:tris is vanya slot btw

tris is no longer in this game.

that was my secret read on vanya.
But Vanya said that they replaced Red Flavor?

Didn’t Klaus make it clear they were Tris?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #194) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:59 am

In post 1467, Allison Hargreeves wrote:vanya is now Titus? I believe.
Idk if Vanya is Titus, I guess it’s possible.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #195) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:00 am

In post 1469, Allison Hargreeves wrote:if i was partners with reginald i would have TMId them out as scum and then tried to ride the towncred to the very end. scum!me wouldnt be so oblivious to the fact that they were scum and pretend they were flipping town there
Yeah, that’s why I doubt it’s you.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #196) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:04 am

In post 1478, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1474, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:

I replaced Red Flavor. I neither confirm nor deny whether I am Titus.
then who is triss????!!????!!??
You are Cheeky right?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #197) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:05 am

In post 1481, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1477, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1474, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:

I replaced Red Flavor. I neither confirm nor deny whether I am Titus.
Interesting! I was confused why red flavor even signed up considering they replaced out in another (completed now) game bc of me lol

and hiidng who u are is pointless now. we're in the stage where we don't need to hide identities and its better if we don't

On second thought I think ur lying about the RF thing and that RF was Five.
1) Scum already flipped. If I was lying that person claims they are Red Flavor we cross vote and we win even if I get miselimmed. I am 100% red flavor and Tris is probably Klaus
Yeah that makes sense. :lol:

And if so, Klaus is a town lock because that’s 100% town Tris in that case.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #198) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:06 am

In post 1484, Allison Hargreeves wrote:ah ok. I see.

well clearly i didn't do much research then.
I've never even played with momrangel.
You might have but not known it because I think she’s an alt.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #199) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:12 am

In post 1489, Allison Hargreeves wrote:also I don't buy the "honor"shit momrangel spouted EoD. There's someone deepwolfing here and in a good spot. The no kill was intentional as fuck.
Why are you so certain that scum found their partner as opposed to guessing wrong? I think it’s far more likely that Reggie was trying to protect another player who might have been limmed in their place rather than someone who’s “in a good spot”.

If scum!Reggie already found their buddy and they were in a good spot, I don’t see why he gives up that easily?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”