Micro 1079 - dividing connor (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon May 08, 2023 2:46 am

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: Invisibility

wagon
In post 7, usesPython wrote: VOTE: Invisibility

Serious vote, I don't think scum!yessiree puts me in the small hood after replacing in my slot in Open 876
really? why don't you think id do that?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon May 08, 2023 2:47 am

Post by yessiree »

im thinking we lim in the small hood today no matter what, are you thinkin what im thinkin?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Mon May 08, 2023 3:04 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 15, usesPython wrote:
In post 13, yessiree wrote: im thinking we lim in the small hood today no matter what, are you thinkin what im thinkin?
There's an argument to be made that if the small hood seems obviously solved that we just lim in the big hood and force scum to either shoot small hood and make the small hood scum more obvious or shoot in big hood and make the big hood scum more obvious. There's also the consideration that small hood scum can't hammer the big hood scum d1 without instantly losing the game.

-A
aren't you being a little optimistic here going for the BIG PLAY on day 1? :lol:
but im not a gambling man, i have less than average luck so i'd much prefer the slow and steady strat
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Mon May 08, 2023 3:09 am

Post by yessiree »

if I were scum id put the more experienced scum in the big pool and play the long game, it looks like this strat was used in previous games to moderate success
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Mon May 08, 2023 6:25 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 22, Save The Dragons wrote: who is connor
everyone always asks "who is connor" but nobody ever asks "how is connor" and i wont stand for this
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Mon May 08, 2023 6:26 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 24, Save The Dragons wrote: con/nor

i divided connor, do i win?
In post 25, BurgerParty wrote: What happens if we multiply him
imma drop my wisdom here

1. one town one scum
2. both town
3. ...unless? :eek:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Mon May 08, 2023 6:57 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 30, Aureal wrote:
In post 20, usesPython wrote: The vibe I'm getting from the hoods was that small hood was planned and then big hood was made from whatever else was left. I don't think Aureal is big hood scum because in that case why not just go all in with a yessiree/Python/Aureal hood?

-A

I would never set up the three of us in small hood here. Because that would mean the imminent demise of Team Sno-Cone. And that would be sad. :(

Ugh, I have to actually solve you again. VOTE: usesPython
Are you trying to play against ur scum meta by not being conservative with ur vote? :wink:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:53 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 40, Invisibility wrote: wait why are the neighborhoods just order of signups? I think scum tried to make neighborhoods with an unbiased mechanism so that we couldn't glean anything from them LOL
LOL what the HECK
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:03 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 45, usesPython wrote:
In post 44, Invisibility wrote: oh true true. They must've decided that the order was acceptable enough over random neighborhoods so there's still probably stuff to glean from that. Not that I'll do much gleaning cuz I don't like doing meta (major player flaw. I just find it boring)
No I mean why did scum specifically make it obvious that they let the hoods rand instead of letting it rand and letting people see AI hood choices where there are none

-A
maybe it wasn't that obvious since no one noticed it straight away, but the choice seems more intentional than not
it's intentionally done to make it seem... not intentional? it could be specifically done to deny info behind neighborhood choices
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:07 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 48, Aureal wrote:
In post 14, usesPython wrote:
In post 12, yessiree wrote: really? why don't you think id do that?
Then you kinda started lurking a bit and let town cannibalize themselves, if you put me us the small hood and didn't predict me POEing Invisibility as the small hood scum you'd have to be able to deal with a possible early 1v1 with me and I'm not sure you'd want to deal with that.

-A
tbf I did kinda encourage yes to keep it low-key rather than stir the game up again and possibly get us more attention. And I'm really not too sure how you get the idea that he would expect a big active 1v1 from you because of what he expected your towngame to be before finding out it was your scumgame. Obviously he probably won't expect you to lurk as town after seeing how hyper-posty you were there, but that's just a you in general thing not you as town.
In post 49, usesPython wrote:
In post 48, Aureal wrote: tbf I did kinda encourage yes to keep it low-key rather than stir the game up again and possibly get us more attention. And I'm really not too sure how you get the idea that he would expect a big active 1v1 from you because of what he expected your towngame to be before finding out it was your scumgame. Obviously he probably won't expect you to lurk as town after seeing how hyper-posty you were there, but that's just a you in general thing not you as town.
Me getting into 1v1's is playstyle not anything specific to my alignment and my point was that if I can be that townie as scum then it's risky for me to be put in the small hood with him. And anyways that was before it was pointed out that scum let the hoods rand

-A
i'm acknowledging this but i wont comment on anything more in light of recent revelations
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:14 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 59, Merlyn wrote: I feel like I missed RVS already
In post 41, Invisibility wrote: boring! But we should still lim in the small neighborhood probably cuz better odds
Seems right to me, randomized or not there's still one scum per hood.
VOTE: yesiree I don't like that you sheeped python with the vote on invisibility.
this feels a bit forced for a rvs vote? are you scumreading me based on that vote alone or are you just happy to vote in the small hood?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:21 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 74, BurgerParty wrote:
In post 71, yessiree wrote:
maybe it wasn't that obvious since no one noticed it straight away, but the choice seems more intentional than not
it's intentionally done to make it seem... not intentional? it could be specifically done to deny info behind neighborhood choices
The timer for picking hoods hasn't even run out yet, it was probably done by someone who either couldn't care less, or someone who doesn't know the playerlist very well so the choice doesn't matter to them.
either that or they straight up disrespected the whole playerlist with that choice :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:33 am

Post by yessiree »

maybe you should ask in the scum chat if that vote is an rvs vote or not :lol:

or maybe we should rock paper scissors between the 3 of us in the small hood and the loser gets limmed no questions asked
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:41 am

Post by yessiree »

i mean from the pov of any of us the other 2 are gonna be 50/50 of being scum and thats about as good as my reads go on day 1 anyway
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #14) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:26 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 82, usesPython wrote: UNVOTE: Invisibility
VOTE: yessiree

Combo of Invisibility having better posts and yessiree not posting in the hood
how does Invisibility have better posts than me, like you mean they use fancy words or literary techniques something?

also :shrug: I saw ur first 2 posts about how there was no point talking in the small hood so i didnt bother to bookmark it and never checked it again
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #15) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:31 am

Post by yessiree »

no I feel like ive been betrayed cause python were like no point posting in the small hood but then they were having a jolly good time behind my back :evil:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #16) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:34 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Do you think there's the potential for pocketing in the small hood
LOL evidently, but now i gonna go be a light bulb in the small hood
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #17) » Tue May 09, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 99, ActionDan wrote:
In post 97, SirCakez wrote: i don't really have feelings on anyone in small hood yet, tbh they all feel a little scummy to me
Town post 📫
okay i'll bite, what about that post from cakez makes u feel like it's a town post
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #18) » Tue May 09, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 101, Merlyn wrote:
In post 67, Aureal wrote: How does sheeping someone's vote discredit the person being voted?
I'm thinking that the yesiree vote could be an attempt to create a false sense of solidarity with python.
but this isn't what u said earlier, you said it was to discredit invisibility which was kinda of nonsensical
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #19) » Tue May 09, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 102, Merlyn wrote:
In post 71, yessiree wrote:
In post 45, usesPython wrote:
In post 44, Invisibility wrote: oh true true. They must've decided that the order was acceptable enough over random neighborhoods so there's still probably stuff to glean from that. Not that I'll do much gleaning cuz I don't like doing meta (major player flaw. I just find it boring)
No I mean why did scum specifically make it obvious that they let the hoods rand instead of letting it rand and letting people see AI hood choices where there are none

-A
I feel like it's not helpful to speculate on this? Real question, what does it gain?
if you can't see that, it seems my goals are beyond your comprehension :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #20) » Tue May 09, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 106, Invisibility wrote:
In post 67, Aureal wrote: How does sheeping someone's vote discredit the person being voted?
I'm thinking that the yesiree vote could be an attempt to create a false sense of solidarity with python.
I think Yesiree is the most likely scum in the hood but I dunno how how much water this argument holds (in gallons) considering his choice was 50/50. Like, yeah he could be doing that but I don't think it's more likely to be the case
how likely of that in Litres?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #21) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:32 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 125, Invisibility wrote: lol same I'll be serious awesome player tomorrow
ok but thats also what you said yesterday :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #22) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:34 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 127, Invisibility wrote: VOTE: Merlyn
pretending that I've never seen a neighborhood in my entire life I think Merlyn's cases against Yessiree are bad
I agree on the latter but the timing of this vote is super weird
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #23) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:38 am

Post by yessiree »

especially when they just said they weren't gonna be serious posting right before making that vote

could be Invis realizing Merlyn has had a bad case on me and trying to distance? Invis + Merlyn is not out of the realm of possibilities

but also I'm a little disappointed we didn't pull off the thing we said the small hood were gonna be pulling off
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #24) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:48 am

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: Merlyn

:shifty:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #25) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:54 am

Post by yessiree »

UNVOTE:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #26) » Wed May 10, 2023 6:11 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 140, usesPython wrote:
In post 139, Aureal wrote: I am sure someday, after the game, this will all make sense.

Okay, no, I'm still not sure.
The small hood chat is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

-A
I blinked in 2020
NOW IT'S 2023 WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #27) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 158, Merlyn wrote:
In post 113, yessiree wrote:
but this isn't what u said earlier, you said it was to discredit invisibility which was kinda of nonsensical
that is some mighty fine hair-splitting there, my friend. I think placing a vote on someone does indeed discredit them, and I think you might have had an ulterior motive in doing it.

why discredit specifically tho? why did I feel the need to discredit someone who hasn't posted yet :lol:
like there could be a number of reasons for me to vote Invis at the start and discredit is pretty low on that list. I think that is mainly why it felt off
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #28) » Wed May 10, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by yessiree »

edit: formatting issue
In post 162, yessiree wrote:
In post 158, Merlyn wrote:
In post 113, yessiree wrote:
that is some mighty fine hair-splitting there, my friend. I think placing a vote on someone does indeed discredit them, and I think you might have had an ulterior motive in doing it.
why discredit specifically tho? why did I feel the need to discredit someone who hasn't posted yet :lol:
like there could be a number of reasons for me to vote Invis at the start and discredit is pretty low on that list. I think that is mainly why it felt off
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #29) » Thu May 11, 2023 2:04 am

Post by yessiree »

I'm going to remind you that you're not the only ones here that get to have fun, you're playing a social game with other people

it's ok to not be considerate about other people's experience but spinning that as a reason when someone thinks different as you do to sort other players is the dumbest shit i've heard all day
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #30) » Thu May 11, 2023 3:27 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 174, usesPython wrote: Like if you want an explicit example of what I wanted to avoid with that first post it's stuff like yessiree explaining his Merlyn unvote in the hood instead of in the main thread

-A
I said what i said in the small hood for a reason, it was meant for you guys to read not the whole game, if you seriously telling me to posture like that in the main thread by saying the words i said in the small hood im literally gonna DIESOFCRINGE
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #31) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:13 am

Post by yessiree »

python, I can't tell if you're pretending or you are genuinely unable to tell that one is clearly a joke and the one is serious?

I doubt you lack the ability to read the tone there
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #32) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:23 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 145, Invisibility wrote:
In post 144, Invisibility wrote:
In post 134, yessiree wrote: especially when they just said they weren't gonna be serious posting right before making that vote
well I was gonna reread later and then I just felt like rereading then instead
what's weird about posting seriousness before I said I would like I would get it if I promised something and never delivered but like you got an advance of the Vizzy brainsmarts. That's like a better deal right
Two sides of the same coin really, so there's not much relevance of one side being better or worse than the other
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #33) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:44 am

Post by yessiree »

cause you were whispering heresy in my ears and i gave in to bloodlust
"yessiree come join the darkside :twisted:"

and then i realized how stupid that was and corrected my mistake because im usually a very calm, cool, and collected mafia player
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #34) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:46 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 164, ActionDan wrote:
In post 112, yessiree wrote:
In post 97, SirCakez wrote: i don't really have feelings on anyone in small hood yet, tbh they all feel a little scummy to me
Town post 📫
okay i'll bite, what about that post from cakez makes u feel like it's a town post
To answer your question, this and the other one I quoted were perfect reflections of my own thoughts. It is highly unlikely either of those were faked. Thus town.
huh? :?
im glad i asked because this is bad reasoning even without the context of the quotes in question
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #35) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:15 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 194, Invisibility wrote:
In post 186, yessiree wrote:
In post 145, Invisibility wrote:
In post 144, Invisibility wrote:
In post 134, yessiree wrote: especially when they just said they weren't gonna be serious posting right before making that vote
well I was gonna reread later and then I just felt like rereading then instead
what's weird about posting seriousness before I said I would like I would get it if I promised something and never delivered but like you got an advance of the Vizzy brainsmarts. That's like a better deal right
Two sides of the same coin really, so there's not much relevance of one side being better or worse than the other
not going up on promises is scummy though cuz you're actively avoiding playing like if you can't actually drum up a response in the timeframe. I fail to see how this is true for being early lol I think that's NAI
B being worse than C doesn't make C not bad, partner :lol: I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #36) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:21 am

Post by yessiree »

Aight, I'll let you cook
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #37) » Thu May 11, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 199, ActionDan wrote:
In post 191, yessiree wrote:
In post 164, ActionDan wrote:
In post 112, yessiree wrote:
Town post 📫
To answer your question, this and the other one I quoted were perfect reflections of my own thoughts. It is highly unlikely either of those were faked. Thus town.
huh? :?
im glad i asked because this is bad reasoning even without the context of the quotes in question
Whys that?
i think it boils down to 3 points

one is that "it's a solution looking for a problem" - it feels like you decided sircakez is town first and then found something by which to townread him rather than the other way around, so it doesn't feel like you arrived at the conclusion organically

two is you're not giving anything concrete to the rest of the players to discern the validity of it, you're just saying sircakez is mirroring your thoughts that can't be faked so he's town

three is you're doing it in a way that's making it more about spewing urself town rather than focusing on the read itself
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #38) » Thu May 11, 2023 9:34 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 202, Aureal wrote:
In post 200, ActionDan wrote:
In post 192, usesPython wrote:
You don't think "everyone kinda scummy" is easy for scum to fake?

-A
Not particularly easy, no

Wow, I must hang out in the wrong crowds. I've been scumread for that multiple times in games where I just couldn't not find scummy things about everyone.
Spoiler:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #39) » Fri May 12, 2023 7:47 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 295, Aureal wrote: Can someone translate Flavor Leaf for me? I think he might be speaking Mafia and I don't understand that language.
He is BASED, let him cook, we bing chilling

I'll read later no cap
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #40) » Sun May 14, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by yessiree »

Prodge, was busy over the weekend

Gonna catch up at work soon!
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #41) » Sun May 14, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 251, SirCakez wrote: yes vs Dan feels TvT I see where both are coming from it's just a logical clash
do you think actiondan was having trouble getting into the game and just piggybacked off ur post because he had more experience playing with you?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #42) » Sun May 14, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 252, Invisibility wrote: I can understand using this argument in some contexts if you think AD is being evasive, but I don't think this makes very much sense right now. Yeah, AD's argument isn't concrete, but like, we're so early in the game. What can ya do? I don't think it's AI.
i think it can be AI, i knew it's early and he wasn't fully settled in the game thats why i gave him something to lean on so we can pick his brain, but i got an wasn't what i expected

i wasn't expecting anything grand either, just something thats explicit about how he made the sircakez read, not this mindmeld stuff
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #43) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 283, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m not 100% yessiree is town like I was a little while ago, but still feels most likely for more reasons, such as they’re the 3rd wheel in the neighborhood. The other two are driving it forward.
i AM the 3rd wheel tho, it really feels like python and invisibility claimed small hood their home and im just a bum sleeping on the couch :lol:

but from small hood vibes, invis isn't doing much driving in the small hood, it's mostly just invis and i following python's lead
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #44) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 284, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think STD wanting big hood to post more is townie for the same reason I think Cakez finding all 3 small hood scummie is town.

ActionDan is a hard one to truly town read here, but I get why he was town reading Cakez.
i think i tend to agree with the reads here

the thoughts flowing from cakez mostly feel authentic, i think scum!cakez would be more selective and filtered in what he posts, and i dont think cakez would hold the position "all 3 small hood are scummy" as scum, especially given the timing of it, when most big hood players are not doing much, having that position would be stick out like a sore thumb but he did it anyway

this is also why actiondan's reasoning for townreading cakez struck me as very odd
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #45) » Sun May 14, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 432, Aureal wrote:
In post 431, yessiree wrote: the thoughts flowing from cakez mostly feel authentic, i think scum!cakez would be more selective and filtered in what he posts, and i dont think cakez would hold the position "all 3 small hood are scummy" as scum, especially given the timing of it, when most big hood players are not doing much, having that position would be stick out like a sore thumb but he did it anyway

I really don't get how "all these players are scummy" is a hard thing to say or sticks out?
it's inherently a scummy thing to say, especially since the thread was predominantly small hood posting, so it's deliberately taking a neutral position and not changing the dynamics of the small hood conflict

but i think yall are focusing too much on what was said and are not considering what
could
have been said by scum!cakez that would put him in a better position
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #46) » Sun May 14, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 351, Invisibility wrote:
In post 325, Save The Dragons wrote: i think scum in the small hood is taking the lead

i don't know who it is though. need to re-read or iso dive and that might not happen today
wouldn't that mean you think Yess is scum lol
how is Invis aware enough to notice the hood order is not random but fumble so hard on simple logic :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #47) » Sun May 14, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 371, usesPython wrote:
In post 370, Invisibility wrote: VOTE: Python

I would like to pressure for reasons I think are correct. I held off on this vote cuz Python was acting like besties with me (including (jokingly?) suggesting we quickhammer Yess) and I wanted to sniff out if pocketing was happening but that's not going to happen anymore.
I wasn't joking about quickhammering yessiree

-A
right after this post in the small hood you also joked about coordinating a quickhammer on your own slot, are you also gonna tell me what wasn't a joke too? :roll:
In post 380, usesPython wrote:
In post 378, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 210, SirCakez wrote: i feel tonally that python is still the scummiest one from the small hood
when I read most invis and yessirree posts I feel like I can see the town thought process and I don't see that in python's posts
nevermind. 2 posts.

but nonetheless, you're acting like they wear leading a giant rebellion on you
Cakez, Dan, you, Invisibility, and probably yessiree all have me at the bottom of their reads lists, you tell me

-A
i dont but i'm inclined to now, im thinking flavor leaf is probably right that the perception of threats of on ur own slot is just you projecting ur own pushes on others

you're seeing the boogeyman here fam, ISO me cause i never had you at the bottom of my read list or pushed ur slot at all. i've always maintained invis is more likely scum than you in both here and in small hood

i didn't think scum!python would flipflop this much or get swayed by peripherals as easily as they did this game, i think they're the player who would be more likely to take the bull by its horn and be more stubborn on everything, but given the fact that they know I know exactly how they play as scum after i replaced in their scum slot last game, could be trying to take advantage of it
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #48) » Sun May 14, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 441, Aureal wrote:
In post 230, yessiree wrote: i think it boils down to 3 points

one is that "it's a solution looking for a problem" - it feels like you decided sircakez is town first and then found something by which to townread him rather than the other way around, so it doesn't feel like you arrived at the conclusion organically

two is you're not giving anything concrete to the rest of the players to discern the validity of it, you're just saying sircakez is mirroring your thoughts that can't be faked so he's town

three is you're doing it in a way that's making it more about spewing urself town rather than focusing on the read itself

I don't agree with any of this but the second point, but I don't see it as a problem and certainly not scummy like apparently yes does? It's just a townread that isn't going to be very convincing to other people.
i disagree with ur disagreement
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #49) » Sun May 14, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 459, Aureal wrote:
In post 436, yessiree wrote:
In post 432, Aureal wrote:
In post 431, yessiree wrote: the thoughts flowing from cakez mostly feel authentic, i think scum!cakez would be more selective and filtered in what he posts, and i dont think cakez would hold the position "all 3 small hood are scummy" as scum, especially given the timing of it, when most big hood players are not doing much, having that position would be stick out like a sore thumb but he did it anyway

I really don't get how "all these players are scummy" is a hard thing to say or sticks out?
it's inherently a scummy thing to say, especially since the thread was predominantly small hood posting, so it's deliberately taking a neutral position and not changing the dynamics of the small hood conflict

but i think yall are focusing too much on what was said and are not considering what
could
have been said by scum!cakez that would put him in a better position
Why does a scum Cakez need to do something to try to gain a better position?
why wouldn't scum do something to be in the best position possible? especially when it was freelo
what kinda question is this?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #50) » Mon May 15, 2023 6:26 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 464, usesPython wrote: The self quickhammer was a joke, the quickhammer on you wasn't
ok then, if python get to E-1 i'm auto hammering no cap
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #51) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 477, usesPython wrote:
In post 476, yessiree wrote:
In post 464, usesPython wrote: The self quickhammer was a joke, the quickhammer on you wasn't
You weren't before? Small hood town and small hood scum should both be auto-hammering any small hood at E-1 baring exceptions like a strong tr as town or deepwolfing as scum, it's why I warned people earlier about bringing people to E-1 with small hood off wagon

-A
i dont agree with that, also you can't deepwolf in the small hood if you're gonna lim in small hood on day 1??
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #52) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 478, Aureal wrote:
In post 476, yessiree wrote:

This shit is just triggering
intense anger
in me probably partly due to another miserably long workday in a miserable unseasonable heatwave, so I'm probably going to just wait for some point when I will hopefully be cooler to respond. Because all I want to do right now is scream and fume about how people are apparently intentionally trying to be hard to understand with some BS slang?!?
"no cap" just means "no joke"
please dont be mad at me :(
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #53) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 81, yessiree wrote: i mean from the pov of any of us the other 2 are gonna be 50/50 of being scum and thats about as good as my reads go on day 1 anyway
i knew that since the start :wink:
still dont see the quickhammer antics is necessary unless you're also in danger of being limmed
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #54) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 488, SirCakez wrote: I kinda want to lim in the big hood today actually
I feel we have a good shot there compared to little hood
im kinda not feeling dragons scum tho, just a gut feeling
okay with town binning flavor leaf and sircakez for now
still more iffy on actiondan, i dont see thats happening today
some early pings from merlyn but i dont see that happening today also
that leaves aureal which i feel like i should be able to read aureal but she's still a hard null :lol:

so i'd still rather lim in small hood today, it doesn't win on the spot if we hit scum but it still generates 2 ICs scums are forced to nk
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #55) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:37 am

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: usespython

I'm progressing the gamestate
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #56) » Tue May 16, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 564, Save The Dragons wrote: i dunno probably town on both

that wasn't super interesting
:lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #57) » Tue May 16, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 566, Save The Dragons wrote: i have no idea
bro, big hood was supposed to take center stage ever since small hood yielded, you forgot the memo?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #58) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 620, usesPython wrote:
In post 619, Invisibility wrote: if there weren't two seconds left in the day it would be funny to vote the Oclaxian Empire
Why do you need more time to vote Oclax? Just flash wagon them if you want, 24 hours is more than enough time to get it done

-A
In post 621, Invisibility wrote: thank you for the inspiring words VOTE: Oclax
In post 622, usesPython wrote: VOTE: Oclax
??

Invis what are you doing?

do you not see python has been trying to shift the lim from small hood to big hood ever since it became apparent that they are most likely to bite the dust if we limmed in small hood? i dont think u've read the small hood back-and-forth, i think u should do that and lemme know what u think
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #59) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 598, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: your vote is still bad fyi, i want to read the game, but i really think ur slot is scum based off p1/p2, and ur vote here.
whats p1/p2? is it like a system thing
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #60) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 600, usesPython wrote:
In post 598, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: your vote is still bad fyi, i want to read the game, but i really think ur slot is scum based off p1/p2, and ur vote here.

deadline was paused. the slot was being replaced. why, oh why dear python, would you vote our slot? and, while ur here and we're here, why yessiree?
If you're gonna scumread us for using meta you'll be spending the rest of your days scumreading us :P

yessiree's scummier than Invis so I'm aiming for scum at this point, there's a tonal dissonance between his hood posting and main-thread posting that I can't explain in a town!yessiree game

Dan had early susposting then prodg'd for 5 days and everyone else in the hood was either townier than them or would get resolved overnight anyways

-A
I like how you're saying meta read is crap, but then in the next sentence you're doing exactly the same to scumread me based off tonal differences between my scum game and my town game you can't even explain?
first of all, i fluff post as town so that is contrived af
secondly, this is literally my only town game in years so what basis are you even using to base ur read on? :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #61) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 629, usesPython wrote: Oh so that's your partner then, got it

-A
i thought Merlyn was my partner tho? :wink:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #62) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

why would Invisibility go from voting a scumread to voting with their scumread, i dont even know how i should feel about that slot anymore
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #63) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 634, Invisibility wrote:
In post 632, yessiree wrote: why would Invisibility go from voting a scumread to voting with their scumread, i dont even know how i should feel about that slot anymore
we get a little silly with it
a shmidgeon of shenanigans
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #64) » Wed May 17, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 647, Invisibility wrote: wait I don't need a second. I wasn't going to direct quote it and I don't really need to 1:1 paraphrase it anyway. Who cares.

Python continues to rail against Yess for not posting memes in the small hood. Python asked if I could use this argument against Yess tomorrow. I think it's a silly argument but they probably thought I was amenable enough to it to make me switch my vote which like I did express some consideration of it. That's basically it actually. THere's a bunch of game analysis going on there btu Python actually sounds more reasonable in saying that a big hood lim is better and there's no need to be survivalistic in a bus heavy setup

UNVOTE: taking off my vote so no one lolhammers while I Ponder
if they think it's a bus heavy setup why wouldn't they just let their partner bus them and then play the deepwolf game, isn't that like the optimal strategy they came up with. why would they still try to fight their lim by shifting it to big hood O_o
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #65) » Wed May 17, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 655, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 651, Invisibility wrote: to convince the rest of the town

I can make a better scum case as is on Yessiree instead of 'didn't meme in neighborhood'.

Idk.

@Merlyn - In your experience, does Python normally have incredibly weak and forced looking reasons for their reads?
oh man

palms weak, knees are sweaty, arms spaghetti
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #66) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:45 am

Post by yessiree »

oclax v python doesn't feel SvS, I feel oclax come out of that more town looking tbh, so i'm not going there, i want python :]
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #67) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:47 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 676, usesPython wrote:
In post 626, yessiree wrote: ??

Invis what are you doing?

do you not see python has been trying to shift the lim from small hood to big hood ever since it became apparent that they are most likely to bite the dust if we limmed in small hood?
Why are you so against wagoning big hood today?

-A
In post 16, yessiree wrote:
In post 15, usesPython wrote:
In post 13, yessiree wrote: im thinking we lim in the small hood today no matter what, are you thinkin what im thinkin?
There's an argument to be made that if the small hood seems obviously solved that we just lim in the big hood and force scum to either shoot small hood and make the small hood scum more obvious or shoot in big hood and make the big hood scum more obvious. There's also the consideration that small hood scum can't hammer the big hood scum d1 without instantly losing the game.

-A
aren't you being a little optimistic here going for the BIG PLAY on day 1? :lol:
but im not a gambling man, i have less than average luck so i'd much prefer the slow and steady strat
i wanna solve small hood first before solving big hood
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #68) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:56 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 707, usesPython wrote: Funny, this is the kind of attitude I'd expect scum to have here, which is especially weird for you because you're supposedly convinced I'm scum and Invis seems to be willing to also vote me so I don't see what the worry for you here is

-A
nothing is for certain until we have flips, just because im convinced you're scum here doesn't mean i can just put my arms up and pretend i can start sorting big hood
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #69) » Thu May 18, 2023 4:59 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 684, Save The Dragons wrote: im probably not going to hammer
is it just dragons + python then?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #70) » Thu May 18, 2023 5:06 am

Post by yessiree »

dragons dropped by to start a counter wagon which is telling, but the optimal scum play here should just be to full bus

merlyn never considered scum!python, actually iirc, merlyn pretty much always held town!python and scum!yessiree which is pretty consistent with python's worldview
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #71) » Thu May 18, 2023 5:32 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 721, usesPython wrote:
In post 719, yessiree wrote: merlyn never considered scum!python, actually iirc, merlyn pretty much always held town!python and scum!yessiree which is pretty consistent with python's worldview
That's because it's the correct worldview :wink:

-A
Spoiler:

anyways going to bed and wont be back until past the deadline
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #72) » Sat May 20, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by yessiree »

Ayo

WHAT IF YOU GUYS DIDNT LIM ME
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #73) » Sat May 20, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by yessiree »

Lim in the big hood you won't LOL
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #74) » Sat May 20, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by yessiree »

:good:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #75) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 813, Flavor Leaf wrote: But if we correctly fade today, we just auto win.
TRUE
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #76) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by yessiree »

maybe, perhaps
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #77) » Sat May 20, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #78) » Sun May 21, 2023 7:27 am

Post by yessiree »

Bad take
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #79) » Sun May 21, 2023 7:35 am

Post by yessiree »

Do you want a hint

My strategy doesn't involve eliminating you
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #80) » Sun May 21, 2023 7:35 am

Post by yessiree »

YOU ARE ALL PAWNS IN MY GAME
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #81) » Sun May 21, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 831, Aureal wrote: You straight up disrespected the entire playerlist. :(
It was not my idea to shoot Invis

Not gonna tell you why tho :wink:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #82) » Sun May 21, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by yessiree »

w o w y'all went for the safe play instead of the big play :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #83) » Wed May 31, 2023 12:18 am

Post by yessiree »

I am just as lost as you :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #84) » Wed May 31, 2023 12:36 am

Post by yessiree »

gg

mayhem, that was our plan

also perseverance and mental fortitude on Merlyn's plan but I always knew she had it in her to grind this one out hehe
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #85) » Wed May 31, 2023 1:19 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1108, Skygazer wrote: How did people like the flavor? I think between this game and my mini normal I'm digging the short funny surreal snippets lately and that'll probably be the direction I go with while finding my "modding voice" or whatever
sublime

i saw a glimpse of N
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #86) » Wed May 31, 2023 10:42 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1126, Flavor Leaf wrote: I just had too much of a conscience this game, I couldn’t turn on Merlyn. I just absolutely would have felt so bad if they were town :cry:
Merlyn is your Achilles heel

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”