Pokemon X/Y Thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Pokemon X/Y Thread

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

☆☆☆FRIEND CODES☆☆☆

Image Animorpherv1
(Magmar, Braixen, Charmeleon)
1950-8760-3845

Image AniX
(Skarmory, Ferroseed, Klefki)
3411-1566-3161

Image Bird1111
(Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Driftblim)
4785-4399-2568

Image Bowser
(Abra, Espurr, Girafarig)
0645 6262 5699

Image Brandi
(Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Drifblim)
0087-2322-6499
(boyfriends 3DS, it's correct)

Image Cabd
(Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, ???)
2879 0390 1156

ImageClaus
(Combee, Illumise, Pinsir)
0387 9929 0504

Image Debonair Danny DiPietro
(Oddish, Ivysaur, ???)
2766-9171-9288

Image Dramonic
(Grumpig, Girafarig, Wobbuffet)
1478-4321-7050

Image Espeonage
(Paras, Illumise and Vivillon)
5386-7913-3352

Gammagooey
(???, ???, ???)
3093-8513-9068

Image Hasdgfas
(Ledyba, Beautifly, ???)
3454-0199-3454

Haylen
(???, ???, ???)
1564-3509-1315

Image IH
(Crawdunt, Vullaby, Liepard)
0602-6837-1691

Jdodge
(???,???,???)
1263-5479-9046

Image Jal
(Venomoth, Seviper, ???)
1091-8541-5604

killerjester
(???, ???, ???)
2251 4875 4026

Image Klazam
(Audino, Aipom, ???)
5429-8102-5532

Image Marquis
(Beartic, Snorunt, ???)
5258-0021-3583

Image Matias
(Vullaby, Sandile, Inkay)
0920-0197-5953

Image Ms Marangal
(Pancham, Machoke, ???)
0834-1794-0994

Image mikeburnfire
(Dedenne, Spritzee, ???)
4742 5992 1436

My Milked Eek
(???, ???, ???)
3454-0170-7551

Image Om of the Nom
(Ivysaur, Pansage, ???)
3609-1153-4230

Quilford
(???, ???, ???)
3368-0817-0153

Image Shmugen
(Spearow, HootHoot, ???)
2191-7807-2905

Tanstalas
(???, ???, ???)
0473 7785 7650

T-Bone
(???, ???, ???)
5472 7866 4689

Image Tragedy
(Jigglypuff, Kirlia, Floette *Blue*)
2062-9522-6760

Image Zarxes
(Boldore, Pupitar, Shuckle)
0963 0360 9779

☆☆☆Showdown Buddies☆☆☆

Pokemon Showdown: http://pokemonshowdown.com/

Patrick
- RotomAppliance
Ani
- Animorph
Natirasha
- Hooker Punch

~Future Friends~

AudioTsunami
SleepyKrew
[/b]

☆☆☆ Game Patches (Via Nintendo e-shop) ☆☆☆

10/25/2013
-
Patch 1.1 - 229 blocks

Fixes:
  • The bug preventing the player from resuming the game after saving in certain parts of Lumiose City (Even if the player is already experiencing the above issue, this update will restore functionality)
  • The bug causing certain errors to occur while using certain functions of the GTS (n.b. It gave a communication error if you used the filter
12/13/2013
-
Patch 1.2 - 236 blocks
(MANDATORY for Online play)
Fixes:
  • The bug allowing for people to intercept data transmission in order to gain an advantage over other players
  • Fixes an occasional bug causing Pokémon not to learn new moves after evolving through Wonder Trade.
  • Fixes an occasional bug where certain captions for Trainer PR Videos were not unlocked in Lumiose City.
☆☆☆ Version exclusives ☆☆☆

Spoiler:

☆☆☆ New Gen 6 Mechanics ☆☆☆

Spoiler:
Sky Battles

Horde Encounters

Mega Evolution

*If you would like to spoil yourself on some of the mega pokemon go here

Capture Experience

*You now gain EXP from capturing pokemon

Riding Pokémon

Variation in wild pokemon

*Previously, the wild Pokémon have always been limited to tall grass which house a variety of Pokémon determined by the location, with Black & White introducing darker grass which houses different, stronger, Pokémon than normally in the route. Pokémon X & Y takes this even further and introduces a new feature where the Pokémon you find in the wild vary depending upon the flowers that surround the grass. This allows for many more Pokémon to be found in each route.

Rollerblades
Trainer Customisation
Language Selection
Player Search System
Photo Spots

The Mystery of Vivillon:
Extensive Detail

Super Training

*The new, faster way to EV train your pokemon.

Pokémon Amie

*The Pokémon Amie is a new feature introduced in Pokémon X & Y and utilises the game's 3D captabilities, along with the touch screen, to give you a level of interaction with the Pokémon never been seen before. With this mode, your Pokémon can be brought into the fray for you to interact with them.
This interaction ranges from feeding your Pokémon, to petting them and even playing with them. You can then mimic their movements and control them through the touch screen. Feeding them, using the special food called PokéPuff, is done by holding the food in front of their mouth on the touchscreen. If you let go of it, it will drop down and the Pokémon will be disgruntled.
To access Pokémon Amie, all you have to do is press one of the tabs on the bottom screen at any time when in the overworld. This will take you over to the Pokémon Amie tab and will have your lead Pokémon there. From there, you have the ability to enter Pokémon Amie with that Pokémon, change the Pokémon that is being focused

Fairy Type

*With this new typing, there is a new type chart, viewable here

Note the fine print:

Grass-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves such as Spore, Stun Spore, PoisonPowder or Sleep Powder
Electric-type Pokémon can no longer be Paralyzed
Ghost-type Pokémon are no longer affected by moves that trap them such as Mean Look

☆☆☆ Guides
(
Warning
LARGE Images) ☆☆☆

*Lumiose City*

Spoiler:

*Pokemon Amie*

Spoiler:

*Rollerskating Tricks and Tips*

Spoiler:

*Berry Farming and Mutations*

Spoiler:

*TM Locations*

Spoiler:

☆☆☆ Other ☆☆☆

~If you choose to purchase the
Pokemon BANK
($5 a YEAR), you can use the
Poke-Transporter
(free with purchase of Pokemon Bank) to transfer over your pokemon from PKMN Black&White as well as Black2&White2.
Cheated/hacked pokemon are not possible to be transferred.

☆Tamashii Review (No spoilers)☆

Last edited by Brandi on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:36 am, edited 44 times in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:54 am

Post by Brandi »

sad
A fairy skitty would have also made my world

so which vivillon pattern did you get?
pls don't be garden
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Brandi »

In the first post, there is a spoiler under "The mystery of Vivillon"... there are different wing patterns determined by your climate and (3DS set) region.
Vivillon evolves from scatterbug which you can find early on. When you have time please catch one and evolve it and let me know what wing pattern you got!
This is very important <_< (I desperately want to collect all of the patterns)
Last edited by Brandi on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:02 am

Post by Brandi »

It evolves into Spewpa at level 9, which evolves into Vivillon starting at level 12.
speaking of which a new form was just discovered by someone in the Carribean (St. Lucia)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 13, Quilford wrote:Hey Brandi: River pattern
Wow, nice!
I got my least favorite. (High plains) :c
Imma have to snag a scatterbug from you at some point.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 19, Tamuz wrote:Has anyone pointed out Brandi's pro paint skills in this topic yet?
Despite actually drawing a lot of things in MS paint in the past, this is not my own work, it was done by another person and is being passed around/filled in as time goes on with a template.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 18, animorpherv1 wrote:Let me just say how annoying it is to be in a class of "geeks and nerds", being one of the few people to
not
get x&y on release date.

The answer is very annoying.
It's not that big of a deal to not get it on release, you only just miss the intial hype and such. The special event Torchic with the mega blaziken stone(Only way to get mega blaziken) being given out is available until the 15 of January if that's anything you're interested in.

Unless you mean people being jackasses because you don't have the game or just genuinely obnoxiously nerdy, then yeah, just grin and bear it! :p
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

A lot of people have been noticing an increase in wild shinies, the rate for them may have been diminished.
But anyway congrats! :D
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #29 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Brandi »

Because it's pink and has a crescent shape on it's head, and most fairies have moon-related skills and are pink
It is also in the fairy egg group

I mean, granbull doesn't really look like a fairy but it's called "the fairy pokemon" (Though skitty does look exactly like what a fairy type would and should look like)

Speaking of which, complete list of fairies: http://www.serebii.net/xy/fairytype.shtml
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #43 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 32, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 8, Brandi wrote:In the first post, there is a spoiler under "The mystery of Vivillon"... there are different wing patterns determined by your climate and (3DS set) region.
Vivillon evolves from scatterbug which you can find early on. When you have time please catch one and evolve it and let me know what wing pattern you got!
Meadow pattern here.
w-where do you live? Do you have your region set to Japan? ;-;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #45 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

thats cool, first meadow I've seen outsite of Japan
so lucky @_@
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #50 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Brandi »

Cow could you at some point catch a scatterbug (or vivillon but it's not necessary because when I level it it will still end up as your pattern. As long as it's not an egg) and trade it to me? I'm pretty sure I have your FC but Im not sure which person you are under my "friends list" on X. (Unless you haven't connected to the internet yet?)
I got high plains pattern which IMO is pretty ugly but collecting all of the patterns feels like a mini completion in of itself.
(Note: I'm kind of asking this of everyone who has different forms)

Also I do not own a copy of black or white at the moment but hopefully I can find a used version to trade all of my pokemon from all of my games onto.
(Though I'm especially sad I'll never get my event spiky eared pichu off of my Japanese copy of Heart Gold :c )

Also has anyone played with super training? I myself haven't because I don't care about EV training until post game.

Also notes:

Route 22: You can catch a Riolu. He's rare.
Rout 10: You can catch Eevee.
The starter you choose determines the roaming Legendary Bird that you get post game.
If you chose Fennekin, Moltres will roam, if you chose Froakie, Zapdos will roam, and if you chose Chespin, Articuno will roam.

How to get Sylveon:
Level up Eevee with a fairy type move after gaining at least 2 levels in AFFECTION in Pokemon Amie. (You can max it out to be safe, only 2 hearts is NOT confirmed)

I found the best order of doing this is in Pokemon Amie is this:

1) Pet your pokemon in a spot that it likes. Once you get the "music note" above it's head, it means it no longer wants to be petted.
2) Feed your pokemon poke puffs (you get these after completing mini games) When you see it eat a poke puff REALLY SLOWLY it means DO NOT FEED IT ANYMORE BECAUSE IT IS FULL.
3) Play 1 mini game. This will drain hunger and raise enjoyment.
4) go back the petting->feeding->playing .. . higher mini game levels give better poke-puffs (you can tell based on decorations) Leave the pokemon as first in your party.

Getting a pokemon to max affection will take about an HOUR and it is the only bit related to evolving pokemon based on happiness. As far as I know once you max it out you can't lose the happiness points so it's worth the effort if it's a main part of your team.

Benefits of pokemon amie:

At 5 levels in affection, your pokemon will gain
BOOSTED EXP
(as if it were a traded pokemon),
Increased crit rate
, increased
dodge rate
, and the ability to frequently
shake off status effects
Last edited by Brandi on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 52, TheIrishPope wrote:Are those new Mewtwos?
Wtf.
Where have you been?
Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y evolve during battle with a "mega stone"
lots of pokemon have mega evolutions now. They aren't permanent but they change the pokemon's stats and sometimes even type.
In post 51, Oversoul wrote:
In post 43, Brandi wrote:
In post 32, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 8, Brandi wrote:In the first post, there is a spoiler under "The mystery of Vivillon"... there are different wing patterns determined by your climate and (3DS set) region.
Meadow pattern here.
w-where do you live? Do you have your region set to Japan? ;-;
Meadow is the ugliest one... :c
h-how could you ever say such a thing? It's god tier! Garden and High plains are shit tier.
In post 53, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 50, Brandi wrote:Cow could you at some point catch a scatterbug (or vivillon but it's not necessary because when I level it it will still end up as your pattern. As long as it's not an egg) and trade it to me? I'm pretty sure I have your FC but Im not sure which person you are under my "friends list" on X. (Unless you haven't connected to the internet yet?)
I got high plains pattern which IMO is pretty ugly but collecting all of the patterns feels like a mini completion in of itself.
(Note: I'm kind of asking this of everyone who has different forms)
I should be able to do that. I expect I'll be listed as "Victarion", if it lists character names in the PSS. I also wouldn't mind getting a high plains version, because different patterns is awesome.
Alright awesome :3
In post 54, sirdanilot wrote:I hear that shinies are much more common in this game?
Also the archipelago pattern on the bug pokemon is pretty rare?
Though the different patterns thing is a super neat feature by the way, I'll give 'em that.
Rarest Pattern is likely Ocean as it seems it can only be gotten in Hawaii.
The higher shiny rate is highly rumored but there is no confirmation.
Though with horde battles it is certainly easier I would assume.
No shinies on my end though. :(
Also no idea if masuda method works or not but a lot of people are doing it.
Last edited by Brandi on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Brandi »

we digimon now

but seriously this has been common knowledge for anyone who cares about video games for a while
completely unavoidable
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #59 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

It's not really a bad strategy when everyone is eating it up. Most of the playerbase, despite those of us who have been around since the start, are children who just want something "awesome"; And most of us who have been playing since gen 1 will pick up the games anyway simply because we love and support the franchise. Granted, I did not play black and white nor black 2 and white 2, but I just didn't like a majority of the pokemon designs. I absolutely love the designs for this generation overall though.

I also personally enjoy the mega evolutions, they are fun and new.
Granted, most of the megas are ugly as balls but I will forever wub mega Lucario.

Day 1 sales for Pokemon X and Y already set a 3DS record. (Not surprising in the least)

This has by far been my most favorite pokemon game out of all of the generations, beating my heavily nostalgia'd love for Gen 2.

Looks like my new tier list will be Gen 6> Gen 2> Gen 3> Gen 4> Gen 1> Gen 5
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Brandi »

he looks pretty "gay" ? :p
I dunno I think he looks badass. Though I would say normal lucario is "cuter"

My most favorite mega is probably ampharos, then Charizard X, then mega Absol (Mega Absol is simple yet beautiful), Then mega Lucario.
Lucario in general is just one of my most favorite pokemon.

Like, you know? How heartbreaking is it for an old veteran to find out they captured a Mewtwo when it wasn't at its fullest potential?
How heartbreaking is it to know that there are legendaries each new generation that seem better and stronger than the previous ones?
How heartbreaking is it that some of the most UBER pokemon aren't even legendaries themselves?
I wouldn't really call it heartbreaking, and I can't share your sentiment. It's just progression and change. I enjoy change, but maybe everyone else doesn't.
Also to note, the mega evolution is only temporary, they go back to normal after each battle.

I think the concept is closer to the realm of Dragon Ball Z.

Originally we only knew of saiyan's... then there was super saiyan... an then the power level just got even bigger, now there is fusions and shit. Sure it's a bit silly but it's not really "sad" that they unlocked a new potential.
I feel you can still take pride in your achievements in the original games, I don't think anything new that's come along can take away from that.

Mega's aint even what makes this game special or amazing though. There is just too much to experience.
One particular amusing little gem was when I first battled a trainer with a Magikarp.
That animation.
Oh god.

Spoiler:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #63 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

It's okay! :P

and here:
Left = Mega Charizard Y, Right = Mega Charizard X
Spoiler:

ChariY is Fire/Flying, just like normal Charizard.
ChariX is Fire/DRAGON, which makes him potentially viable vs stealthrocks now? (it would mean you might have to have him as a lead, though. :/)

Yes the black charizard with the blue flames is 3edgy5me but sometimes you just gotta give into your 13 year old self and say "wow thats so cool" <_< (maybe that's just me)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #65 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

You can get it regardless of version, they just have to be holding the appropriate stone. Now these stones are only available in the games. (If you play X you get charizarditeX) but you can trade it.
I personally hate MewtwoX, and Im hoping I can find someone with Y so I can trade my mewtwo x stone for a mewtwo y stone.

Also who knows with future events to come, they might give out more of the stones.

Unfortunately for mega evolution, having to HOLD AN ITEM to mega evolve means they CANT have other held items while being mega-evolved.
The only way to get a held item on a mega-evolved pokemon is to use ditto holding a battle item and transform into said mega! :P
Last edited by Brandi on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #67 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

Yeah I actually dont like normal blaziken. This gave me a reason to at least want to train him.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #69 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Brandi »

yeah I agree. It's really unfair that they both get such ugly/boring mega's. Venasaur gets an extra flower on his head. WOW.

Spoiler:

^"AM I PRETTY YET?"
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #71 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Brandi »

See that's what I'm still debating on.

However... on that subject...
Don't take my word for it but there is HIGH speculation that you at some point will be able to travel to Hoenn. (If not in this game then maybe the next game, or with some DLC or some sort? Or perhaps Hoenn remakes are next.)
Spoiler:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #72 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Brandi »

UPDTAED THE VIVILLON IMAGE, NOW ALL 18 COLORS ARE SHOWN
Spoiler:

OCEAN>MEADOW>SUN>MODERN>MONSOON>ELEGANT...>idc
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #74 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

the body turns white
:P

shiny spewpa has a black coat
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #82 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Brandi »

pls dont listen to sudo he is troll

the icecream thing is actually adorable ok
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #85 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Brandi »

garbodor is not likable but trubbish is (to an extent)

Most gen 5 designs are just not good imo but there are a few that have made it into my most favorite pokemon of all time. (Joltik and sewaddle)
Literally the only good thing about Gen 5 pokemon are the bugs. Volcarana is pretty amazing as well.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #87 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Brandi »

Well I have played a bit on an emulator and I have spoilered a lot for myself.
The story/characters are actually pretty great.
The music is also really REALLY good.

It's just hard because I dont want ANYONE on my team.
Though I actually like the gen V starters more than gen VI's overall
I dislike every single final form this gen.

Also fucking Delphox's cry is the most obnoxious thing ever.
Im considering boxing him and just using my free charmander because it hurts my ears to use my starter's final evo :c
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #89 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Brandi »

I agree with you except for mustache dog, but that goes more for my genuine distaste for that actual type of dog.
Also I don't hate sigilyph but he looks too funky and emotionless for me to care about him.

Also I don't think you're alone, because Gen V is largely considered the best generation. Gen 2 being considered the worst. (This could very well be vocal minority. I've never seen a largescale poll)
Hating on it gets you more crap than anything in general pokemon forums (/VP/ or smogon or serebii). Unless you're a genwunner, but those people aren't pokemon fans, they just played red/blue when they were kids and stopped after that.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #93 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Brandi »

Just to note if any of you care about EV training your pokemon and want to have the best possible stats, then you will probably care about IV's.
Knowing a pokemon's IV's is easy in Pokemon X and Y as there is a post-game NPC that directly tells you a pokemon's invidiual values.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #100 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 98, Psyche wrote:With less resources demanded for raising a pokemon, people can focus more on the fun part of pokemon: battling, and figuring out how to battle well (team planning, battle strategy/tactics, etc). I don't think the game should become nothing more than a battle emulator, but I do think making IVs easier to discover is a huge improvement.
Yeah. Before to figure them out you had to use online calculators, which took a bit of time because you had to type in all of the stats of the pokemon and it wasn't always 100% accurate. This just saves time and gives you better results.
Most people just "created" perfect IV's for their hacked mons anyway and rarely anyone put in the effort to breed hundreds of pokemon to get perfect stats.

All of this is encouraging legit play, imo.
In post 99, SleepyKrew wrote:Hey Brandi you said you played Gen V on an emulator?
Where'd you get a DS emulator? I tried to play HG on one but it was sooooo slooooowwwww
I just used DeSMuME. It doesnt lag unless I try to record.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #102 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Brandi »

Yeah, as far as I've heard this doesn't happen with US versions (Japanese and UK only) ...but you'd probably want to avoid it to be safe anyway. :/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #103 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Brandi »

Also here is the "How to be stylish" guide!
Spoiler:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #108 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 104, sirdanilot wrote:Wow, the stylish thing...

On one hand, it seems completely ridiculous to me for a pokemon game. where were the good ol' RBY day where you blasted through the whole game with a charizard hardly knowing you could catch pokemon?

On the other hand, this does kind of reflect modern-day Japanese culture in the cities, in an interesting way. Overly westernized, having fresh baguettes every day and anything sounding remotely French is 'chique'.
Well, France happens to be the specific setting of the game. Or at least "based on" France. That's why the center of the main hub is the Eiffel Tower. (Also a gym)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #110 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 109, Matias wrote:
In post 93, Brandi wrote:Just to note if any of you care about EV training your pokemon and want to have the best possible stats, then you will probably care about IV's.
Knowing a pokemon's IV's is easy in Pokemon X and Y as there is a post-game NPC that directly tells you a pokemon's invidiual values.
Which guy is this?
In the pokemon center in Kiloude City.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #112 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

UPDATED FIRST POST:

Berry Farming/Mutations
Rollerskating tricks
Pokemon Amie guide
TM locations
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #113 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 90, animorpherv1 wrote:So it looks like I might be able to get this after all - the government seriously gave me $230 for god knows what reason, and I have no expenditures, so guess where its going. Lol.
Also meant to comment on this.
That's awesome! If you do get it you should add me :3 Then I can press "NICE!" on your face when you come online.

Also general note for anyone who has/is getting Y:

If there is anyone who for some reason prefers Mewtwo X over Mewtwo Y, please consider trading your mega stone with me! I really dislike MewtwoX's design but I know some people like it and a lot of people hate Y's design so I have hope! :p
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #115 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 111, Matias wrote:By the way, I played through this over the past week.

I know not a lot of people play pokemon for the story, but the first scene with Team Plasma and N in Pokemon White/Black had more substance than this entire game put together. 5th gen's story was fantastic and intricate; the story for this one has some major flaws which takes me out of the experience.
From my playthrough on an emulator I didn't love Team Plasma and I prefer the villans in this game.
But... did you play Y or X?

Because the story in X and Y are different. Most people say Y's story is not as good.

NINJA'D: Oh, so you got Y? That explains it. Yeah pretty much everyone I have talked to greatly prefers the characters personalities in X over Y.
The villain has completely different motivation.

And sure thing I shall PM you now.

Also saw this image. Not sure if you get that dialogue while playing female. =P
Spoiler:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #119 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Brandi »

A MAP FOR THIS LARGE ASS CITY
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #121 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Brandi »

YUP.

Also, a public service announcement to PAY YOUR CAB FARES
or else you will ruin the lives of these poor hungry taxi drivers:
(One of them makes a suggestion that he's going to DIE now because he has no money... they pay you when you beat them in battles too making them even more poor ;__; )

Spoiler:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #122 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ~35 hours in I have my first shiny! (and that's first shiny... ever.)

Unfortunately it has better Sp.ATK than ATK moves overall, but a boost to defense means perhaps I can make it useful.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #128 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Brandi »

@Oversoul:
There is no confirmation that shinies are actually more common. Plenty have claimed to have logged 60+ hours and still no shiny. Some have found up to 4 shinies in less than 30.
Now with the Wonder trade function, where you can trade pokemon from all over the world almost instantly, it is MUCH easier to use the masuda Method.

Back in gen 4, if you bred a pokemon with a pokemon from another country, your chances of getting a shiny egg were 4 times as likely.
As of black and white, it is actually 6 times as likely.
If X and Y still has that same coding for getting shinies with a foreign parent, it would definitely seem easier as there are plenty of people hatching shinies left and right. Though there are still plenty with 6+ boxes full of MM'd pokes with 0 shinies.

You also get the poke radar, which has also existed since gen 4, to help you find wild shinies as well.

In post 126, Ankamius wrote:
In post 87, Brandi wrote:Well I have played a bit on an emulator and I have spoilered a lot for myself.
The story/characters are actually pretty great.
The music is also really REALLY good.

It's just hard because I dont want ANYONE on my team.
Though I actually like the gen V starters more than gen VI's overall
I dislike every single final form this gen.

Also fucking Delphox's cry is the most obnoxious thing ever.
Im considering boxing him and just using my free charmander because it hurts my ears to use my starter's final evo :c
How did you manage to do that? o_O

I thought there weren't any fully functional ROMs for this game yet.
No I played an emulator for B/W and B2/W2.
I own Pokemon X. :P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #132 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 130, animorpherv1 wrote:So I was traded an egg earlier - it ended up being Froakie, and I gave the guys a Ralts. I hope he enjoys Mega Gardevoir - I can catch it again if I want.
Or you can get your end game one!
"After defeating the Elite Four, you'll be able to find Diantha again, back at the Café in Southern Boulevard that you previously met her. She will be happy to see you and will offer you a trade, saying she'll accept any of your Pokémon."

She gives you a ralts holding a Gardevoirite!

And yeah Gardevoir is very majestic and her mega form is pretty fitting. Shiny mega Gardevoir has a black "dress" instead of a white one.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #134 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Brandi »

is female combee rare? :P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #147 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Brandi »

Was soft resetting for Modest Xerneas and on my 3rd try I caught him in a premier ball which was also the first ball I threw at him. Only problem is his speed IV is horrible. But I guess that's fine. :/
With capture power, even level 1, capturing legendaries is so freaking easy. And I'm not complaining one bit.
I had a harder time with wild Milktank.

I don't think it's too worth it to reset a million times for perfect IV's in HP/Sp.ATK/Speed though... but just a note for those of you who might try it, you get a guaranteed 3 perfect IV's for your legendary encounter.

Also unrelated to the above, I thought I'd share this.

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #148 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

Tamashii review, well articulated and no real plot spoilers.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #150 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

okay ani
Last edited by Brandi on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #152 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Brandi »

haha okay
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #153 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Brandi »

WOO
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #155 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

The anticipation killed me.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #157 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Brandi »

http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

You need 100 medals (pokemon XY's achievement system, not TOO hard to get) to unlock the masterball option.
To view your medals, though, you need to sign up with the pokemon global link, anyone with internet access can sign up and it doesn't take a lot of time.

I currently have 41 medals. =p
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #163 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

Second shiny *w*

His nature is neutral (useless) but that's fine. Imma love and cuddle and mega evolve him anyway.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #165 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Brandi »

I can't agree with that, and I don't feel they are "common" either. Normal catch rate for shinies is 1/8192. If they HAVE changed the shiny rate, even if they cut that rate in half (which I doubt they've done), it would still be really really rare.
I've found 2 shinies in ~50 hours. Some still haven't found a single one in even 100+ hours of this game.
It still takes a great deal of luck.

Not to mention forcibly obtaining your own shinies through game features such as the poke radar and the Masuda Method have been available for several generations, which will always be easier than simply finding a shiny in the wild/at random.

My hands still shook like crazy and I still squealed and freaked out when I ran into shiny Lairon, even more than my first because I actually really like this pokemon.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #167 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Brandi »

DONE
also added you and Tragedy
anyone who wants their FC in OP just post it here! (I have other people's friend codes but I wont add them to OP without permission)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #173 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Brandi »

Yeah Im slow as fuck in beating the game because Ive been so busy with other things and I keep getting sidetracked. :<
Should be finishing soon tonight or maybe tomorrow.

And awesome, I was hoping for Ghost or Fairy.

also I hear friend safari increases shiny chances? I might be visiting ani so I can look for shiny charmeleon.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #176 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

Aesthetics and luck. It's having something that not many people have.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #177 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Post by Brandi »

Updated first post with our Friend safari info as well.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #184 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Brandi »

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #185 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Brandi »

Also adding you shmu and updated first post.
After you beat the game on your Nuzlocke are you keeping your save or resetting to play normally?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #187 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

Awesome, I wanted fairy type but maybe I can still your fairies if you add me :p Maybe your third will be Togepi!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #190 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Brandi »

Your friend code is in your 3DS, not in the game.
Click on the orange smiley face
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #203 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

Added DDD and updated first post!

Also for those of you who care, here is
how to chain fish shinies.
This has been a thing since D/P/P but it's only really getting recognition now.
I ran into a shiny basculin after about a 20 chain (SO HARD TO TELL WITHOUT THE SPARKLES) ...and it killed itself with Final Gambit before I could do anything after my first quick ball failed. If only I had a sleeper on my team. :/
Not so sad about it because I don't like basculin or his shiny. But still a missed opportunity!

Spoiler:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #209 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

k I finished the game!

Also note to friend safari users: To get hidden abilities, you have to catch the pokemon when your friend is actually online. But everything in there always has 2 max IV's. So if you wanna breed something good look to start with your friend safari.

Also I would kill to get someone who had ditto in their safari. 2 max IV ditto every single time? yes please @_@
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #212 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Brandi »

You and Matias are the only ones who haven't added me yet! :P
Also I would love to visit your friend's safari to grab some ditto if you can ask him to add 0087-2322-6499
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #222 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

someone tell me my last pokemon please!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #224 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:05 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 215, bird1111 wrote:Friend Code: 4785-4399-2568
In post 219, animorpherv1 wrote:bird1111 is Ghost with Shuppet and Pumpkaboo.
In post 220, dramonic wrote:I have psychic with grumpig, wobbufett and Girafarig
fc is 1478-4321-7050
Added, and... I find it interesting that bird and I both are ghost with similar pokemon, I wonder if the assignment is based on the letters in your username... I'll have to look into it, or if anyone knows feel free to correct me.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #232 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thanks ani, I added it in the OP.
In post 229, Ms Marangal wrote:OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS

0834-1794-0994
In post 230, Marquis wrote:<3 pokemon

5258-0021-3583
Also added<3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #236 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Brandi »

Everyone make sure to go to the
Nintendo e-shop
and
download patch 1.1 for Pokemon X and Y
. This is to fix the Luminose City Save glitch and a GTS glitch as well.
Last edited by Brandi on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #240 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Brandi »

Did you catch the parents in the friend safari? Since all friend safari pokemon have a guaranteed 2 perfect IV's it's more likely for them to be transferred over to the babies.
If its from a wild absol in the game then that's pretty lucky!
My best so far is a pefect Sp ATK/Speed Ditto that I found at pokemon village.

Currently Im breeding Joltik for at least 5 perfect IVs, I got 3 so far on a few. (Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #242 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Brandi »

If you get another adamant Absol think I could have it to breed for myself? I could give you a timid joltik with good IVs. Maybe perfect if my breeding goes well today.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #244 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Brandi »

I keep getting a connection error even though my internet is working fine. I guess Ill try later. ><
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #247 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 245, dramonic wrote:you guys are neurotic 0-o
no its just me
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #259 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Brandi »

congrats! mega chicken is being considered for ubers I hear :S
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #289 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thanks for the Absol Ani<3

Ill update friend codes and such later.
Im super sad because I have 5 boxes filled with joltik and still no 5 perfect IVs :c (I got several with 4 though!)

Once I get my perfect Joltik Imma start breeding Honedge.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #297 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 265, AniX wrote:Oh man, should have seen this thread sooner.

3411-1566-3161 (Steel mastersafari: Skarmory, Ferroseed, Klefki)

I added everyone, feel free to add me back at your leisure.
Updated and added
Awsome that you got steel. Imma probably hunt some skarmory later.

Also bidoof and zigzagoon can both learn 4 HM moves. Rock smash isn't an HM anymore but its still really useful this gen.
But if you dont plan to use a flying pokemon on your general team I guess Hawlucha can do the job, though he's a thoroughly awesome pokemon regardless.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #299 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

I got pokerus in a wondertrade, Im so excited! Anyone want/need the disease?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #300 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 214, animorpherv1 wrote:OK, so apparently you need to BEAT (not Take on, BEAT) the Battle Institute for max stylishness. Fuck that shit.
Also this isn't true, there are many ways to get more stylishness and some are easier than others. It doesn't matter whether you beat the battle institute or not, trying it each time will give you the same amount of style points.
The EASIEST and most cost efficient way is to just buy premiere balls one at a time at the poke ball shop in Luminose city.
You can use your bargain power to lower the cost of the balls even further, at level one they cost only $180 each.
However specifically you have to buy one, close the prompt, buy another. This registers your style going up each time.

If you already have some stylish points you might not need to buy as much. The average people have bought are about 101 to get max stylishness from having no style points at all.
Once you have MAX STYLISHNESS, the MEGA stones from the NPC in the corner in the stone store will be down to $10,000.
However to get your final O-power, (egg hatching power), it only needs to be brought down to $50,000.

Once the cost of the stones are $50,000 or lower, you can head over to the
cafe introversion
to get your final O-power.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #309 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Brandi »

Tragedy's third poke is a blue Floette. Floette's color are different for each friend safari. I'm super happy with this because I like the blue Floette the best.

Also Jal, it's never too late to get into something new! I don't know anything about competitive battling, but I do know a little about breeding, and once I get some good pokes I might try some things myself.

I am so glad that for right now, everyone is breeding their perfect IV'd pokemon themselves because there are no hacks yet. But they will undoubtedly come.
Last edited by Brandi on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #312 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 311, Oversoul wrote:Competitive battling meta isn't really that fluid, Dan.

Weather absolutely dominated last generation.
I'm interested to see what metagame comes about since the nerf!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #316 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 314, dramonic wrote:I think imma add all of you tonight <. <
Also zarxes has rock with pupitar shuckle and boldore, I could retrieve his fc if anyone wants it?
That would be awesome<3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #317 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Brandi »

ok so, Jal is poison with Venomoth and Seviper!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #321 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

If anyone at all could get ahold of a male hitmonchan for me I would love them forever.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #323 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Brandi »

right, I forgot about that.
still. I need him for breeding an egg move.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #330 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

Congrats Dram! :3

Gonna be gone a few days probably wont be online but will update/add anyone I missed when I get back~ <3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #345 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 334, Klazam wrote:So breeding is this big of a deal in x and y?
Its more of a big deal because its so much easier than it ever used to be. They pretty much "casualised" it. (Meaning: It doesn't take 10+ hours to get ONE perfect pokemon anymore)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #346 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 331, animorpherv1 wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDI
Also thank you ani ;w;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #351 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 349, PJ. wrote:Is vivillon gonna be better or worse than venomoth?
Vivillon, Bug/Flying: 80/52/50/90/50/89 Total: 411BST
Shield Dust, Compound Eyes and Hidden ability Friend guard

Venomoth, Bug/Poison: 70/65/60/90/75/90 Total: 450 BST
Shield Dust, Tinted Lens and Hidden ability Wonder skin

Base stats wise, Venomoth is better. Both are used as special attackers so the 13 points veno has in attack over viv don't really matter. So that's around a 26 point difference.

However as far as abilities go, Compound eyes is more useful. Vivillon could get sleep powder off at a muxh higher success rate because of it. (97%)
Vivillon also gets hurricane, which it could use at a 91% success rate. (110 base power attack that can cause confusion. Normally 70 accuracy)

Overall I'd say it's debatable.

Veno can use baton pass for it's quiver dance and as far as I know vivillon cannot.
It's absolutely better than Butterfree, but only testing and time will see if it's more useful and Venomoth.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #352 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Brandi »

WARNING:
There have been reports of people finding "Mystery Eggs" inside their boxes.
This is the result of hacked pokemon being sent over via wondertrade and they turn into these "Mystery Eggs"

Yes, the game has unfortunately already been hacked. Sooner than I expected. :/
Just keep this in mind if you plan to wonder trade, as there is now a risk involved that you could end up with one of these.

These eggs also transform other pokemon in your boxes into these eggs.
They cannot be hatched, released, or traded.

And a few people are saying that they are still there even when they reset their save file.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #354 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

Well, it's certainly worse than bad eggs. At the very least you could have reset your save.

Hopefully they will hear about this and patch it.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #358 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Brandi »

omg
I had *just* started breeding marill's to try and get one with perfect IV's, and before even filling up ONE box I got this:

It's stats are far from perfect... 30/31/[1~4]/x/31/[10~14] ...but fuck it I'm using this baby anyway. <3

(special thanks to my Korean ditto that allowed me a higher chance in getting her)

Shiny Azumarill is Yellow/white, still thinking about a name.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #368 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:46 am

Post by Brandi »

^It is. Unfortunately mine does not have aqua jet and can never get it. :( Maybe I will go with Toxic or something.

Also @Oversoul~ I hated 5th gen, but I did play it.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #393 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 384, Patrick wrote:
TSO wrote:Was I the only one here who sorta liked Gen5 (not sleep mechanics or stuff, but in general?)
As someone who played both gen4 and gen5 competitively (though I've only started playing a bit now after not playing for a year or so), I have to say I don't like how dominant weather was in gen5. I played at the time when Swift Swim was legal with drizzle, and found it too centralised towards rain teams, and even now with the swift swim ban, you pretty much have to run a weather starter for your team to be competitive. I'd prefer a meta where having weather on your team is genuinely optional, but I don't know whether that can happen - we'll see how gen6 develops.

Since you mention sleep mechanics, I don't know why sleep moves got buffed in gen5 and I'm glad to see the mechanic changing back in gen6. They made rest-talk sets completely unviable, and granted not many things could run them in the fast paced meta anyway but I like having the option there.

Is there anywhere you can battle online with gen6 pokemon? I play on PO and couldn't seem to find the option, but I've seen plenty of people on the forums say they've been doing it.
Patrick I'm farily certain weather is not as big of a deal anymore since it got massively nerfed. (Lasts five turns maximum, damp rock increases it to 10)
Also special attacks have been nerfed as well. HP for example, is always a base 60 power and can never be higher or lower. The 70 acc. elemental moves like Thunder and Fire blast have all had their damage reduced.

The meta will definitely change now that sticky web is a thing (Galvantula/smeargle/shuckle can all learn it...)

I have never been a competitive player, just someone who viewed from the sidelines. I'm hoping to really learn some things this gen.

Also about my azumarill... no matter how much I love her as a shiny I know I can never use her for real without aquajet. :(
Ill breed another one later.

Also does ANYONE have a ditto or a honedge/breedable with 0 speed IVs? I know it's a kind of out there of a request... But the best honedge build right now uses Brave nature and 0 speed IV's so that he can always attack second.

Aegislash takes a bit of understanding in general though, before I thought ANY defensive move puts him in shield form, but its ONLY king's shield. He will STAY in his initial shield form by using non attacking moves but after he switches to blade he wont go back without the one move- king's shield.

Last edited by Brandi on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #395 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Brandi »

Naw I don't think it's over rated, as most know it's not going to overtake the meta like weather did. But it is super awesome because it makes pokemon that normally couldn't hit before actually useful.
Galvantula might be able to be used in OU (maybe...) but I'm guessing most people will just use smeargle. :/

Also it would be interesting to see a team with both stealth rocks and sticky web, though I'm not sure how well it would go over.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #396 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Brandi »

On another note for those of you EV training, I'm sure you know by now that horde encounters are faster than Super Training.
Super training isn't terrible but really...

Hordes+Poke'rus+Power item/macho brace = complete EV training in like half an hour or less.

Serebii recently updated with horde locations AND the EV's they give!
http://www.serebii.net/xy/hordes.shtml

BTW, smogon's preliminary OU statistics are out. I'm sure the list will change around with more time.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/of ... 3.3491683/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #397 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

New shiny encounter rate: 1/7168
Project Pokemon wrote:Found out how a pkx is shiny, it uses offset 0x18-0x1B (I'm not sure how the game generates it but acts as a unsigned integer for shiny check), ID and SID
Like the PID in Gen 5, divide this seed into 16 bit parts, let s1 be the upper part and s2 the lower part

If (id^sid^s1^s2)<=8 then the pokemon is shiny (yes, including the 8, I have a shiny magikarp that makes this equal to 8)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #415 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

Vs staraptor? more speed, can learn U-turn/baton pass. It has HA mold breaker. Unburden is also good with a flying gem though those aren't found in X/Y yet...
also swords dance... high jump kick...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #418 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Brandi »

OH MAN
I love blue ditto
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #420 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

omg yes
<3
I can give it back to you I just wanna borrow it. But not tonight I have stuff to do.
Send me a trade if you come online tomorrow :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #424 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 422, animorpherv1 wrote:Brandi where are youuuu?
sdfdfs;
Ive been unexpectedly busy today. ._.
I appreciate you being around though >_<'
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #457 (isolation #97) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 353, Psyche wrote:i blame nintendo
http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/mystery-egg-glitch/

Apparently, the game HASN'T been proven to actually be hacked! But it's a fucking glitch in the game. So yup, most likely it is 100% blame for nintendo.
Augh.

Im probably updating shit tomorrow I haven't touched my game in several days. Ever since my berfday I've been distracted with other things ~_~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #489 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Brandi »

+EXP O power +EXP share and just grinding elite 4 can easily gain levels after a few rounds
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #501 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Brandi »

Patrick have you used a Mega Lucario yet? What kind of moveset do you like for him?
Also do people still use special Lucario as a *surprise* or is he really that bad?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #502 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 390, My Milked Eek wrote:I'll add everyone once I'm home:

3454-0170-7551

My Friend Safari monsters:
-Wooper - Damp / Water Absorb /
Unaware

-Dugtrio - Arena Trap / Sand Veil /
Sand Force

-Palpitoad - Hydration / Swift Swim /
Water Absorb
In post 448, Bowser wrote:0645 6262 5699

I was told mine was Psychic and I remember ani telling me there was an abra. I restarted since then though.
In post 430, Klazam wrote:Friend Code: 5429-8102-5532

No idea about safari
In post 426, Espeonage wrote:There is an orange box on the home screen and you can add people by putting in their friend code and after they put yours into their 3ds, you will be friends.

As for me. My FC is 5386-7913-3352
I have Paras, Illumise and Vivillon.

I also run a trading shop on Smogon, currently sotcking perfect Spiritombs (Both hidden and normal abilities in Adamant, Bold and Calm), Surskits (Calm), and Gothitas (Timid with Shadow Tag). But I have a bunch of other perfects and almost perfects. If peeps want anything I might be able to work something out.
In post 490, killerjester wrote:Just got Y.

2251 4875 4026 add me!

Updated first post with available info, will check safaris later.

This was really entertaining. I honestly thought at the start it was more in favor of Nat, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that Aegislash.

How many of you guys play showdown? I could put a showdown list in the FP too.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #504 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 503, Cabd wrote:I was missed.
thanks and sorry! fixing :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #506 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Brandi »

I see, thanks.
Do you think bullet punch is a viable move for him? Or does it not give as good of a coverage?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #510 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 507, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 506, Brandi wrote:I see, thanks.
Do you think bullet punch is a viable move for him? Or does it not give as good of a coverage?
I know I'm not Patrick, but I'd say coverage is the better option, due to how often Lucario would be walled otherwise.
I know, I'm asking how much coverage bulletpunch would give vs crunch or e.speed.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #512 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

I see.
So Thinking about a team comp, if you have other things good for beating Talonflame would it be okay to take it?
I feel kind of sad not taking advantage of a steelSTAB
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #516 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thanks Pat, I'll stick with extremespeed<3

Also I added everyone, only people who haven't added me yet are Cabd and Espe~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #518 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Brandi »

Not you, I mean everyone with the game that I updated in the first post.
You should really get X or Y though.
Training your own pokemon instead of generating them can be fun ya know!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #521 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

Ani, if you still have that 0 speed ditto let me know, Im online right now catching things in friend safari :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #523 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Brandi »

Sent you an Aquajet marill, wrong ability though, I don't have any with the right ability ~_~
ALSO THANKS
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #526 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

I have a ton of imperfect parents! :p Im using my shiny azumarill right now but she only has 2 perfect stats and no aquajet :c
You would need a male, right?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #529 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 527, Espeonage wrote:let me go have a look. I hope mine's male actually, means it can pass on the egg moves.
"Another interesting change, that is still being investigated, is that if the mother has Egg moves that the baby can learn, there is a chance that those moves shall be passed to the child as well as any moves the father may know. We're still investigating all the changes to inheritance."
-Serebii

Egg moves can be passed down by mothers now.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #531 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

neat, thanks :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #533 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Brandi »

done~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #555 (isolation #113) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Brandi »

Psyche, you are right. Pokemon is not super complex.

At it's core, pokemon is a game of Rock, Paper, and Scissors. And I'm not just talking about typings. Not every pokemon that can take care of another one has a straight up type advantage. Sometimes they have better stats, or better movepools, or better synergy with another pokemon on your team to be able to deal with them. Every single (thought out) team that you have has it's own little strategy that you're trying to achieve. Someone else will undoubtedly have a counter strategy.

However, like most competitive games, there is a bit of psychological warfare to be had.
To improve your chances beyond that, you have to have knowledge and experience.

So, if you want to be the very best like no one ever was you have to:
Know the ins and outs of the game.
Be able to outguess your opponent more than they can outguess you.

Outguessing could go like: "Can I get away with using X move because they might be switching out to Y pokemon? Or should I switch and use this move...?"

Even if you want to think "well you should go with what the opponent would pick based on the statistical best choice..."
Well- not any one choice can be considered the best. And any choice that is considered the best will soon no longer be considered such because it will be labled as "too predictable", therefore every pokemon battle can end up actually having a bit of WIFOM.

As per your original sentiment:
Think there's probably a way to definitively determine which is the most effective team against a given probability distribution of teams.
There are, it's called tiers. The statistically best pokemon are at the top and the statistically worse pokemon are at the bottom. But instead of just one straight up team of 6, there is a slightly larger pool.
Barring that- if there was a single team that could outright become unbeatable- it would be banned.

If you want to read the ins and outs of the game, and the strategies behind such, a good place to start is: http://www.smogon.com/bw/articles/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #559 (isolation #114) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 557, Psyche wrote:
If you want to read the ins and outs of the game, and the strategies behind such, a good place to start is: http://www.smogon.com/bw/articles/
You think I'm an idiot.
No, quite the contrary my dear Psyche. But you seemed to be interested. I apologize if you aren't.
I certainly don't know everything about competitive pokemon and the metagame.
I also certainly don't think you aren't capable of looking this up for yourself, I just like to be helpful.
If you're offended that I linked to smogon, well I don't know of a more well put together site with information on the metagame.

Regardless, sorry :/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #561 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Brandi »

I hope you guys don't mind but I made a showdown section with you guy's usernames.
I just have Pat, Nat, and Ani added if more of you want to share your showdown names I'll add it.
I myself don't use showdown right now. I'd rather wait till I know a bit more about competitive battling to try it out.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #564 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Brandi »

You might already know about smogon, but that doesn't mean you've read their entire article section. If you have- bravo.

And- There is a thing called "balance"- and any bans that are made are made to achieve such. No there is not currently a legal team that is 100% better than every other team.
If you want an illegal team that can beat everything just use 6 wobbuffets.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #570 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Brandi »

the taunter will die to Destiny Bond, and the taunter can't switch out because of shadow tag
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #573 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Brandi »

I think I have a friend safari with one ill check
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #575 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

Take a pokemon with sweet scent and one with a multi-hit move like surf and fight horde encounters, here is a list:
http://www.serebii.net/xy/hordes.shtml
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #578 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

oh Im sorry I misred your post cabd I thought you were asking which pokes are good to train for def EVs :P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #581 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 580, Psyche wrote:
In post 570, Brandi wrote:the taunter will die to Destiny Bond, and the taunter can't switch out because of shadow tag
Taunt can't stop Destiny Bond?
woops I confused it with torment! :p
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #599 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Brandi »

Ani, I would suggest changing the nature of your Aegislash to Brave, Relaxed or Sassy. The point of the 0 speed investment is to have as little speed as possible, therefore if you are going for more power Brave is the best as it reduces your speed further. Relaxed and Sassy are if you want to have more staying power.
An Adamant Aegislash is fine if you aren't going the 0 speed route.

This is what I've been told is currently the most used/successful set, posted by a user on smogon, here is the description for it, since I can't put it into my own words as eloquently-

Brave Fencer Aegislash

Item: Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
Shadow Sneak
Sacred Sword/Iron Head
King's Shield
Swords Dance
Aegislash's unique typing and amazing bulk allows it to switch into many situations. From there it can threaten physical attackers with King's Shield. If their Attack is dropped, Aegislash is able to use Swords Dance without repercussion. Due to his bulk, he is able to set up on many Pokemon who lack strong moves to threaten him. With +2 attack, Aegislash is able 2HKO many pokemon with a combination of Sacred Sword followed by Shadow Sneak. Due to his low speed, Aegislash will first take damage in his bulky shield forme, before transforming into blade forme to deal out incredibly strong Sacred Swords. In Blade Forme, Aegislash is incredibly frail. King's Shield can be used change back into shield forme, however this can be incredibly predictable and can allow you opponent to set up something, such as a substitute. Aegislash is not a typical sweeper. To utilize Aegislash you must often revert back to Shield forme to absorb hits and retaliate, unlike typical sweepers which usually kill or are killed. In essence, Aegislash fights like a fencer, hence the set's name.
Iron Head is stronger on neutral Pokemon, but you lose out on having perfect coverage, which may end with Aegislash being countered by pokemon such as Pyroar, Heliolisk and Bisharp.

Also Aegislash is possibly going to be Uber soon. <_<
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #601 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

No but for a 0 speed IV invested Aegislash you want a nature that takes away from speed and boosts your attack or defenses.
Mixed Aegislash is pretty sweet but I don't see him as much.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #603 (isolation #124) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

I'm not sure I can agree with that as I watch many games and I'm pretty sure a lot of people are still using it to high success. But who knows, every game I watch is random OU anyway.

But if what you say is the case then ani should change his aegislash to have speed IVs instead. I will still happily breed my 0 IV Brave honedge regardless though :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #619 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Brandi »

Catching dittos trying to get 3+ EV's... thanks for the capture powers dudes <3

Also looks like using a magikarp to catch ditto doesn't change his capture rate anymore. But at least he cant kill me with my own pokemon. I have a false swipe man to help and honestly its quite hilarious watching a "magikarp" fight tooth and nail to not be caught.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #622 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Brandi »

well its hard to learn what you're not playing! :P
In post 620, Bowser wrote:lol im spamming capture powers on you.
<3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #626 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

azu does get super power
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #629 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Brandi »

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #653 (isolation #129) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

Anyone with Yveltal want to trade with my Xerneas and then back again for the pokedex entry?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #662 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 655, Bowser wrote:Brandi, I do not have either but if you want an Articuno entry, I will oblige.
Sure but I don't yet have my Zapdos. I'll let you know :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #678 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 676, mikeburnfire wrote: My friend code is 4742 5992 1-four_3-6.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #704 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Brandi »

I have yet to see a Greninja actually do anything significant. On paper he looks amazing but 9/10 matches I see with him he loses o_O Does everyone using him just suck or just bad luck?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #710 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

what about like HP moves?^
Anyone know how to workaround how to get the hidden powers you want? I know it's still IV based but is there a way to have 5 perfect IV's and a random non used IV to get that HP?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #712 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Brandi »

You didnt misread, I just edited my post seconds before you responded!
Im literally the worst. I do this online and in real life. I say something and never ever get my thoughts out right the first time and have to go back and rephrase/edit
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #727 (isolation #135) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 719, Psyche wrote:I have a friend's code.

Would like to know whick poke's she's packing, etc.

2852 8234 1392
I could add her if you like, but she'd have to add me as well for it to register her safari.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #734 (isolation #136) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Brandi »

not too special really but Pokemon definitely continues to be a console seller.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #852 (isolation #137) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

adorable
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #879 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 876, Osota wrote:Hey I am new to the Mafiascum forums. I saw this thread I wanted to add my information to this list. What info do you require from me to get added to the friend list in this post? Friend code of course, but anything else?
That's all you need :)

I updated the first post with JD and Claus, I still have a few bits of info to add for other people.
If I missed any names with friend codes please remind me as I looked through and didn't find more but I likely missed someone as I've been gone..
In post 877, Tragedy wrote:Looking for Joltiks!
I have a 5 IV joltik I can give you if you like, but he has the wrong ability. If you have an ability capsule you can change it though.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #893 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 881, Quilford wrote:my friend code is 3368-0817-0153
I swear I looked for this 3 times already
found it sorry
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #895 (isolation #140) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Brandi »

<3
Spoiler:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #970 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Brandi »

welp, that's now 29 people I have in the OP. Let me know if I missed anyone. And I know I'm still missing some info like safari types and such. I keep overlooking them. I have so many safari people I get confused who is who, because my friendslist isn't just mafiascum.

Return to “The Arcade”