northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by northsidegal »

he seems to have points that he actually cares about making this game and spends the time to articulate whereas in his iso that game he almost entirely stuck to the "one line respond to tons of posts thing". when i say points that he cares about making i'm talking about () "hard working players", the early game point from and the problem he has with poe scumhunting in 940. it's by no means comprehensive and doesn't actually make him a townread by any means, but i think pintu is a better day one lynch.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by northsidegal »

VOTE: pintu

things fall apart
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The things you quoted are basically just theory/playstyle explanation which he wouldn't have to fake as scum anyway.

If we're following Math's plan then Anen should claim, and then we can wagon someone else after.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1099, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1090, pinturicchio wrote:Ok, thank you. I was not ok voting for Aneninen if that implied risking Jay, as I'm not scumreading her.
VOTE: Aneninen
This pings me as well - not only is it strange logic to not vote Anen, but I don't feel he has a good enough reason to '
not scumread
' Jay to justify such a stance.
Not scumread her is different than townread her, you know... I have Aneninen as a null as I really don't know how to read him, I'm just sheeping at this point. But if you are indeed correct, a Jay lynch in D2 just because Aneninen was scum doesn't seemed right. I'm just using the information you guys have given about these players: Jay is not a player you want to be in MyLo or LyLo, so better locktown her and get her lynched by scum or scumread her and lynch her, but if you start with little things like "Jay is probably scum if Aneninen flips scum", then the paranoia will be huge the next days; that's why I made a simple question to Dino, and he gave me a simple answer.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1097, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1095, mutantdevle wrote:Okay I'm happy with my vote.
what suddenly made you happy with your vote there?
My vote was going to put Anen at L-2 which I was fine with but then I saw Pintu's vote and saw my vote would put him to L-1 which I was hesitant to do because of a potential hammer - but I decided to vote anyway since any premature hammers would basically be a scum claim. I then looked into Pintu's reason for voting and it just wasn't adding up to me. It felt scummy and I don't think Pintu has ever mentioned a desire to vote Anen and I don't think he's ever scum read him (I might be wrong on that though). At first, it felt like a reason to justify not voting for Anen which made me think Pintu was scum and hence I was further uncomfortable with my vote because scum on a wagon usually means a mislynch. But the more I thought about it the more it felt like a last minute attempt to get on the wagon to bus a declared doomed scum buddy.

I'm not really up for a Pintu wagon since my main basis for now suddenly being suspicious of him is that he's potential buddies with Anen. If Anen were to flip town, I could still consider this vote be due to Pintu's inexperience - An inexperience I can relate to because I remember wanting to be on every lynch that goes through regardless of my read as I thought it was the townie thing to do which I only started dropping on my first game on this site.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Am I giving Pintu too much noob credit? I feel like I have been throughout this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1104, mutantdevle wrote:
My vote was going to put Anen at L-2 which I was fine with but then I saw Pintu's vote and saw my vote would put him to L-1 which I was hesitant to do because of a potential hammer - but I decided to vote anyway since any premature hammers would basically be a scum claim. I then looked into Pintu's reason for voting and it just wasn't adding up to me. It felt scummy and I don't think Pintu has ever mentioned a desire to vote Anen and I don't think he's ever scum read him (I might be wrong on that though). At first, it felt like a reason to justify not voting for Anen which made me think Pintu was scum and hence I was further uncomfortable with my vote because scum on a wagon usually means a mislynch. But the more I thought about it the more it felt like a last minute attempt to get on the wagon to bus a declared doomed scum buddy.

I'm not really up for a Pintu wagon since my main basis for now suddenly being suspicious of him is that he's potential buddies with Anen. If Anen were to flip town, I could still consider this vote be due to Pintu's inexperience - An inexperience I can relate to because I remember wanting to be on every lynch that goes through regardless of my read as I thought it was the townie thing to do which I only started dropping on my first game on this site.
I already stated I'm voting Aneninen because I'm following Dino and I've declared myself unable to read Aneninen. I also liked the wagon's composition until you got in here, and thought exactly the same thing you are saying about me: bussing on a declared doomed scum buddy", are you projecting yourself on me for some towncred if Aneninen flips scum?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

@NSG, I really don't know what to say to you, because you haven't said where the hell are you coming from with your read on me, sorry
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1106, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1104, mutantdevle wrote:

I already stated I'm voting Aneninen because I'm following Dino and I've declared myself unable to read Aneninen. I also liked the wagon's composition until you got in here, and thought exactly the same thing you are saying about me: bussing on a declared doomed scum buddy", are you projecting yourself on me for some towncred if Aneninen flips scum?
Why ask a pointless question like that? Obviously, my answer is no regardless of my alignment. And I would have been voting before you had I not thrown shade at those who abandoned the Gamma wagon just because math left.
I mostly just lurk now.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1104, mutantdevle wrote:My vote was going to put Anen at L-2 which I was fine with but then I saw Pintu's vote and saw my vote would put him to L-1 which I was hesitant to do because of a potential hammer - but I decided to vote anyway since any premature hammers would basically be a scum claim. I then looked into Pintu's reason for voting and it just wasn't adding up to me. It felt scummy and I don't think Pintu has ever mentioned a desire to vote Anen and I don't think he's ever scum read him (I might be wrong on that though). At first, it felt like a reason to justify not voting for Anen which made me think Pintu was scum and hence I was further uncomfortable with my vote because scum on a wagon usually means a mislynch. But the more I thought about it the more it felt like a last minute attempt to get on the wagon to bus a declared doomed scum buddy.

let me get this straight – you think pintu's vote was bad and it made you hesitate on keeping your vote there, but then you figured that it was a bus, so you felt good about it still flipping scum. your second paragraph doesn't follow with this. if pintu's vote was scummy initially but not scummy because you figure it's a bus, 1) that still makes pintu scum and 2) why do you just write it off as inexperience at the end instead of in the first place?

like, a scummy vote still makes someone scum even if you think it's scum budding their buddy.

things fall apart
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1109, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1104, mutantdevle wrote:My vote was going to put Anen at L-2 which I was fine with but then I saw Pintu's vote and saw my vote would put him to L-1 which I was hesitant to do because of a potential hammer - but I decided to vote anyway since any premature hammers would basically be a scum claim. I then looked into Pintu's reason for voting and it just wasn't adding up to me. It felt scummy and I don't think Pintu has ever mentioned a desire to vote Anen and I don't think he's ever scum read him (I might be wrong on that though). At first, it felt like a reason to justify not voting for Anen which made me think Pintu was scum and hence I was further uncomfortable with my vote because scum on a wagon usually means a mislynch. But the more I thought about it the more it felt like a last minute attempt to get on the wagon to bus a declared doomed scum buddy.

let me get this straight – you think pintu's vote was bad and it made you hesitate on keeping your vote there, but then you figured that it was a bus, so you felt good about it still flipping scum. your second paragraph doesn't follow with this. if pintu's vote was scummy initially but not scummy because you figure it's a bus, 1) that still makes pintu scum and 2) why do you just write it off as inexperience at the end instead of in the first place?

like, a scummy vote still makes someone scum even if you think it's scum budding their buddy.
At first I thought you were misinterpreting what I was saying but then I realised you're right and I'm flat out wrong... this is why you don't scum hunt at 3 PM in the morning buzzing with caffeine whilst pulling an all-nighter to catch up on college work.

VOTE: pinturicchio

If pintu is scum then Anen probably is also, but if pintu flips town then Anen could still be scum anyway - not the other way round.
I mostly just lurk now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1103, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1090, pinturicchio wrote:Ok, thank you. I was not ok voting for Aneninen if that implied risking Jay, as I'm not scumreading her.
This pings me as well - not only is it strange logic to not vote Anen, but I don't feel he has a good enough reason to '
not scumread
Not scumread her is different than townread her, you know... I have Aneninen as a null as I really don't know how to read him, I'm just sheeping at this point. But if you are indeed correct, a Jay lynch in D2 just because Aneninen was scum doesn't seemed right. I'm just using the information you guys have given about these players: Jay is not a player you want to be in MyLo or LyLo, so better locktown her and get her lynched by scum or scumread her and lynch her, but if you start with little things like "Jay is probably scum if Aneninen flips scum", then the paranoia will be huge the next days; that's why I made a simple question to Dino, and he gave me a simple answer.
Hence why I said '
not scumread
' instead of '
townread'
, but that actually proves my point more - You didn't want to vote Anen for fear it risks someone you're not even townreading? It's a weird stance.

Anyway, I'm Ok joining this.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Pin
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Mathdino »

Can we just get claims out of both of them?

pretty much skimmed the last page but w/e
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:13 am

Post by RedFlavor »

VC 1.09
jmo16mla(2):
Creature , Gamma Emerald
Aneninen(3):
Almost50 , JaydragonKing , pinturricchio
mutantdevle(1):
Aneninen
Mathdino(1):
TheGoldenParadox
JaydragonKing(1):
jmo16mla
pinturicchio(4):
northsidegal , mutantdevle , Luca Blight , Mathdino

Not Voting:
no one

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day one ends Tuesday, March 13th at 1.20pm UTC or in (expired on 2018-03-13 16:20:00)

Mod Notes: Have fun still.
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:40 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

VOTE: Pintu

L-1.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Mathdino »

If we get a lolhammer, vig should shoot the hammerer.

If pintu self-hammers, shoot Aneninen please.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:49 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Intent to hammer.

@dino, fine. But tomorrow, no guarantees. I believe that you+A50+pintu is a very probable scumteam here based on rereading and interactions.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Mathdino »

You think A50 and I flashwagoned pintu after pushing Aneninen all day?

holy fuck dude :lol:
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:59 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1116, Mathdino wrote:If we get a lolhammer, vig should shoot the hammerer.

If pintu self-hammers, shoot Aneninen please.
Just to be sure, are you implying the lolhammerer gets shot regardless of flip, or only if Pintu actually flips town?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Mathdino »

Regardless of flip. Scum loves to lolhammer their scumbuddies. Remember JK9++? RedFlavor does ;)

--yes I do :(
Last edited by RedFlavor on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1058, Mathdino wrote: is pretty convincing
VOTE: Jay

also are you guys dense
the fact that aneninen has been the top wagon for days on end now with literally no one picking up the bait almost ensures that he's scum

we're at the point where we need to double-deadline-lynch

i'm good with Jay-Aneninen
lol r u using his unexpected stall tell against him
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1076, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 774, mutantdevle wrote:@jmo, when you can, could you give some reads on a few people with, at the very least, brief explanations? I skim read your iso and you seem a little like a closed book in that aspect.
Yeah, so I'm going to be honest, I really don't have any right now.

Ive liked math for town the entire game, hes posting a lot and contributing to the game. I would like to see him later on in the game to see if I can really trust him.

Gamma is meh.

golden paradox could be scum, who knows.

Gamma just made a good post about jay vote hopping and thats particularly what i look for when looking for scum, so im down with that vote for now. so.
How am I meh? Does my point on Jay have any impact on your read on me?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1084, Mathdino wrote:okay guys this is really not okay
i want us to get one out of two of our lynches done within the next 36 hours
Votecount 1.5

Aneninen(4)
~ (51), (80), (218), (159)

jmo16mla(3)
~ (53), (80), (168)
mutantdevle(2)
~ (41), (48)
Mathdino(1)
~ (38)
JaydragonKing(1)
~ (57)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (71)

Not Voting (0):

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-13 13:20:00)

@Paradox:
A50 and I are never getting D1 lynched. You know better than to park a vote there with the deadline coming up. You've made your statement, you got your reactions. Move your vote.

@mutant:
bro unless you have a fantastic case on Gamma, that vote is really not useful

@Creats:
I feel like jmo is town. Did you feel differently from his ISO or are you voting for lurking?

@NSG:
are you really going to stick by your "never going to vote anyone unless i want to murder them on the spot" playstyle when we need 2 wagons for claims

@jmo:
NSG's right about Jay, regardless of her alignment. If you're having trouble getting reads, then just sheep your strongest townread.

I feel like this town is too resistant to sheeping, which is ironic considering most of them can't get any reads on half the playerlist.

Edit: thanks luca, updated VC to reflect vote
Why are you not firing anything off at me
I'm on the same wagon as nsg and creats
:shifty:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

not scumread
Honestly yeah his voting here is wacked but rn I'm townreading pin cos the type of paranoia he displayed on me is uber-towny
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”