Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 224, brassherald wrote:
In post 223, profii wrote:
In post 63, Kopherald wrote:
In post 62, Lalendra wrote:Yeah it's been a whole day and he's been active elsewhere so I'm voteparking this until/unless something convinces me otherwise.

VOTE: Creature
Is vote parking on what is likely scum a superior strategy to actually scum hunting, though?

Its early and if this keeps up, Creature is obvscum but it's clear that pressure votes don't make him post as scum.

-Brass
I took the top sentence as, "even if we have caught some very obvious scum play here, we should spend the time we have on game-day1 to do some other scum hunting over the course of the next IRL week (or so) as it may help later"

that might have been through associatives or other scum hunting methods... the ping for me was if Creature is obv scum, why not just plain old rush? I can't think of a reason I would want scum to be in the game longer than necessary.

I think it was probably just miscommunication
Yeah, we're saying the same thing
Oops.

-Brass
Hydra of Kop and Brassherald
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:53 am

Post by profii »

In post 161, texcat wrote:
In post 122, Lalendra wrote: I misread the bolded part below:
In post 29, doomfeathers wrote:Interesting play points on Creature.
He's been online since the game has started
but he hasn't posted anywhere
else, either; it was quite early in the morning, so it's possible he hasn't yet checked his role PM. I'd rather wait to wagon him until he's posted or more time goes by.
Considering that his entrance is pretty typical of his playstyle and that he is now active and engaged, I'm okay with placing him in the townpile now. The OMGUS response is typical of him, as A50 pointed out.
So you (mis)read the part you bolded, but skipped the part I put in red? Okkk

A50
, I'm having trouble with all of these associations you're making. You said that Creature and Doom are obviously linked. I'm not convinced. Then you say that a scum Creature would mean a scum Taly. Again I'm not convinced.

Paradox
, You've done something similar.
Spoiler:
In post 139, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Okay then.
One of {Creature, doom, A50} is scum. If A50 is town, the other two are probably scum. If A50 is scum, the other two are probably town.
VOTE: Almost50
How can you be sure this is not town on town? How can you be sure that A50 isn't bussing?
In post 158, Kopherald wrote:I've decided I don't need a response.

VOTE: TGP

This looks like his scum game to me. I've seen it before.

-Brass
Can you explain what exactly looks like his scum game? He's only made 3 posts.
Texcat, what did you mean by putting that bit in red?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 179, Aneninen wrote:Texcat's play is different to her townplay.
How so? I played recently in a game where she was conftown and barely participated so I'm not seeing yet how this is AI for her.
Show
"Lalendra is her usual mislynch self." - FlavorLeaf
"Lal was interesting. I wavered from okay that could be a confused townie to WTF." - StefanB
"nothing in lalendra's ISO suggests town
but then again nothing in lalendra's entire career suggests town" - Mathdino
~ V/LA on weekends ~
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:12 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 213, JaydragonKing wrote:Because you immediately got caught as scum or...?
No, because I kinda hate this game right now.
In post 221, profii wrote:So I have just reflected on the creature thing. It is notable that rn he has made significantly more posts than anyone else.

Initially a few players picked up on the meta read of inactive-creature = scum!creature, this principle was put on the table by A50

So the people who are involved with creature were:
A50
Lalendra
Sando
KopHerald
Ausuka
ShadPearl

So let's sort these players.

ShadPearl
is probably the easiest, he didn't seem to acknowledge the meta principle as such. I still think this is noob play, rather than malicious. Probably town

Sando
RVS' creature, acknowledges the meta and then picks on Almost50's slighty incongruent push on Creature. I'm ok with this so Sando probably town in this engagement.

KopHerald
didn't get involved in the creature debate quite as quickly but post 63 did ping me a bit, if someone is obvscum, I appreciate that we want to maybe try and drive up some associations, however if scum is outed so quickly, they will be very guarded so I think we should prioritise removing scum from the game and then hope the NKA/VCA would provide a bit of help. Saying that, this entire post was caveated with 'if he doesn't get involved' which as I mentioned, has since changed. Brassherald didn't vote but I just felt compelled to include post 63 in this review. It's interesting that KopHerald also said voting wouldn't bring Creature to the fore. I would like to just specifically confirm that given Kop talking to Creature and not voting for him, he is on the trail of 'creature is involved, therefore not obvscum' as per post 63 - I assume I'm right.

Ausuka
says in 74 that Creature is 100% scum, presumably based on this activity meta, but 20 posts later says he is not. Didn't ever place the vote, said it would not be useful to do so. Doesn't seem to suspicious but fairly null

Almost50
- jumped straight in with the meta principle. He hasn't posted that much but despite Creature engaging in the game, hasn't changed his tune much so it's concerning.

Lalendra
pointed out that Creature has been active elsewhere and intends to vote park, then once he posted, flipped to town without giving any quotes just that he Creature was engaged. Kop pointed out the activity point was an error. This seems like someone trying to appear town on an easy meta read. I don't like it.

VOTE: Lalendra

I think Lalendra is try hard'ing to be town.
Almost50 is potentially going down a tunnel which only makes him a policy lynch at the moment which would be silly
I know KopHerald queried my read on ShadPearl but I'm still fairly happy to say it's noob play and not lynch.
There are people with a track record of reading creature 100% across dozens of games through meta. Creats is not exactly the hard-to-st=ort type. He always lurks hard as scum.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 197, Taly wrote: Could you elaborate on your personal meta-read with Creature? Also, what do you think about TheGoldenParadox's 149
I was in this game with him where he was town IC, and his posting style was very similar to here - didn't make his entrance til post 124, and then would respond to posts with one-line or one-word posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74442

Similar meta here as VT.

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=74021

I think 149 is iffy, it was a misrep but could be rooted in misunderstanding. I'm not getting strong town-vibes from TGP but the wagon seems opportunistic so I'm staying off of it til I have a better reason to get on.
Show
"Lal was interesting. I wavered from okay that could be a confused townie to WTF." - StefanB
~ V/LA on weekends ~
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 218, Ausuka wrote:
In post 173, Lalendra wrote:
In post 167, Taly wrote:No response to my readslist?

Also, what makes you so confident in Creature being town now?
the amount of effort you're putting in leads me to believe you are likely town.
Why do you think effort is related to alignment?
Because scum already know who is town and who is scum. Sure it's possible to fake long-winded readslists as scum, but imo, this type of thinking-out-loud posting usually comes from town.
Show
~ V/LA on weekends ~
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 am

Post by texcat »

In post 215, Shadpearl wrote:The only thing that's really stood out to me are Texcat and Aneninen going at each other quietly so I prodded that. Otherwise... Everyone else said it better, haha

I DO just wanna say, however : It is so strange to me that everyone is afraid to lynch each other in this first round. Or at least to pick a person, haha. (Oh, gosh, I just got myself lynched, huh?) xD It's okay to take a leap in round 1.The kills will get us more information. Let's get up and go somewhere, not just make tracks in the mud.
You'll have to get Aneninen to explain why he's going after me. But going after each other is a misrep. I haven't gone after Aneninen, aside from my RVS vote which didn't even make it to the bottom of page 1.
In post 226, profii wrote:
In post 161, texcat wrote:
In post 122, Lalendra wrote: I misread the bolded part below:
In post 29, doomfeathers wrote:Interesting play points on Creature.
He's been online since the game has started
but he hasn't posted anywhere
else, either; it was quite early in the morning, so it's possible he hasn't yet checked his role PM. I'd rather wait to wagon him until he's posted or more time goes by.
Considering that his entrance is pretty typical of his playstyle and that he is now active and engaged, I'm okay with placing him in the townpile now. The OMGUS response is typical of him, as A50 pointed out.
So you (mis)read the part you bolded, but skipped the part I put in red? Okkk
Texcat, what did you mean by putting that bit in red?
I'm not sure I can make it any clearer, but.... Brass pointed out in that Lalendra was wrong when she said Creature was active elsewhere. Lalendra's excuse was that she misread the Doom quote. And she bolded the part she misread. I was just pointing out in red that the same sentence also says that he hadn't posted anywhere, a direct contradiction to what Lalendra claimed in .
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 230, Lalendra wrote:
In post 218, Ausuka wrote:
In post 173, Lalendra wrote:
In post 167, Taly wrote:No response to my readslist?

Also, what makes you so confident in Creature being town now?
the amount of effort you're putting in leads me to believe you are likely town.
Why do you think effort is related to alignment?
Because scum already know who is town and who is scum. Sure it's possible to fake long-winded readslists as scum, but imo, this type of thinking-out-loud posting usually comes from town.
The issue though is we also have an SK here.

The question, I then ask is this: Do you believe that his effort would be at the same level as his town effort if he rolled the SK role and also does not know who any of the goons are?

-Brass
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:54 am

Post by davesaz »

JimmyUrineMoneyShot replaces blockcandy.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
JimmyUrineMoneyShot
JimmyUrineMoneyShot
Goon
JimmyUrineMoneyShot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:15 am

Post by JimmyUrineMoneyShot »

In post 215, Shadpearl wrote:I DO just wanna say, however : It is so strange to me that everyone is afraid to lynch each other in this first round.
Why do you think everyone is afriad? Is there anyone in particular that you've noticed this?

If I'm understanding right, Creatures likes being town and hates being scum.
@Creature. Do you like being indy?

Headed to work but tonight will post thoughts on game thusfar.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:41 am

Post by doomfeathers »

And I'm here now. Our Internet chose this morning to act up.

Here's my first wall.
In post 97, Creature wrote:
In post 29, doomfeathers wrote:People who are doing things (kudos to you guys):
Taly
Lalendra
Ausuka
Almost50
Out of these, so far only Ausuka did something.
Well, tried to do something or expressed some opinion, at least.
In post 101, Creature wrote:(pretty sure I still am competent enough to make my first post as scum rather than avoid first-time posting)
Fair enough.
In post 105, Creature wrote:
In post 79, doomfeathers wrote:I don't think there's any good reason to wagon [Aneninen];
he hasn't looked particularly scummy
that I remember, and his votes were just leftover RVS. I can examine him if you wish.
Scum considers this kind of comment on them as a satisfactory result.
That is a good point. I will investigate Aneninen.
In post 106, Creature wrote:Almost50 wagon seems like a good idea, but for now I'll wagon the liar:

Looks a bit OMGUS.
In post 107, Kopherald wrote:
In post 73, doomfeathers wrote:
I would hate for someone to be forced to play if they didn't want to, hence my vote. :(
That is certainly nice of you, but it's not going to help you win. You want to find people you think are scum, then vote them. If Creature doesn't want to play, he can always replace out.

I lean Shad town. He looks scummy in pretty much the same manner every newbie townie ever does, as opposed to how newbie scum would look. This is his first game, for Gaben's sake; he wouldn't be that devious. I'm thinking there's scum in his wagon, maybe multiple.
I ask you the same question, how do you know that he is a newbie? Are you not possibly considering that he could have experience of mafia from other websites, and possibly not changed his style? This could be how he plays. Don't rule out anything and put it down to one thing, because there is always a slim possible chance that you could be duped because your putting it down to his join date on here.
Hence "lean town". I've seen newbies I was absolutely sure on and townread them more strongly than this. But I still think it looks newbie.
In post 108, texcat wrote:
In post 75, doomfeathers wrote: Does anyone know how the leocrotta to read hydras?
I don't even know what the question means. :(
I just needed a cuss, so I used a NetHack monster. How does one read Hydras when you've got two people sounding different? Do you just read them individually?
In post 106, Creature wrote:Almost50 wagon seems like a good idea, but for now I'll wagon the liar:

Nice catch by Brass...
Wot, no explanation? Why are you voting Lalendra? :igmeou:
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:57 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 113, Almost50 wrote:doom is more or less a noob. He also has something on me (because in the game he linked I was his scum p and I went on to win that game despite him having been lynched on D1, so he could be paranoid).
Of course I'm paranoid. That's how Mafia works. It's optimal play. I fail to see how paranoia negates my reads.
However, I don't see why he jumped to defend Creature before even Creature had posted, given that my meta argument was accurate and supported by many others (doom may not know Creature's meta himself, but when several players back the argument up it must be true).
First, while majority opinion does make something more likely to be true, it does not guarantee truth, as demonstrated by the Geocentric theory. Second, I did not say Creature was unlikely to be scum, but only that it would have been unfruitful to wagon him at that time since we could by it achieve neither reads nor a lynch. If you wish to wagon him now, by all means go ahead. (Not that I'll necessarily support you or anything, of course.)
Creature is OMGUSy by nature, He hate to be wagoned as either alignment and could very well SR his voters, I admit.
Helpful, thank you.
However, his entrance was HORRIBLE. The "Town?" comment on an opening post by doom was silly enough to earn Creature a SR on it's own, even if he had to retract it soon after. Creature is GOOD as Town, and would not have commented on that post AT ALL if he was Town here.
You might get farther explaining why he is scummy rather than yelling about how scummy he is.
The bad play/nonesense still points to Scum!Creature, especially since that comment came while he was catching up, thus should have yet seen what I said about him (i.e. no way he OMGUS SR'd me as Town!him would still)
I'm not understanding what you're saying here. Are you saying he wouldn't have OMGUS-scumread you as town?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 221, profii wrote: This seems like someone trying to appear town on an easy meta read.
How does it?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Ausuka »

Am I the only one who doesn't think Lalendra!scum comes into the thread and says something verifiably false?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 228, TheGoldenParadox wrote: No, because I kinda hate this game right now.
In post 165, Creature wrote:
In post 139, TheGoldenParadox wrote:One of {Creature, doom, A50} is scum.
How did you reach that conclusion, detective?
Can you answer this please.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 142, Shadpearl wrote:VOTE: Unvote: Creature
Vote: Almost50

In post 139, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Okay then.
One of {Creature, doom, A50} is scum. If A50 is town, the other two are probably scum. If A50 is scum, the other two are probably town.
I agree with this logic -and I'm willing to put Almost50 on the chopping block to try it.
Alright so I want to point out in more depth why this post is really, really bad.
I mean, 139 is bad enough on its own. He just lists three pretty widely scumread players and says "one of these are scum." There's nothing that would indicate this is true. Obviously it has to do with A50 scumreading Creature and doom, but like there's no reason that can't be TvT. It feels like lining up lynches on the arguing townies while sitting back and laughing.

And then you have 142, which
agrees
with this "logic" (there is no logic in 139, btw) and then says he is willing to ACTUALLY LYNCH A50 on the premise that if he is town then he attacked scum.

Shadpearl's comment on A50 being scum because he is pushing aggressively also makes pretty much 0 sense to me.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:37 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 117, Almost50 wrote:
In post 114, Creature wrote:
In post 113, Almost50 wrote:Both Town and
playing really bad
???
Defending each other.
I'll defend who I like, thank you very much. Whether he's defending me doesn't keep me from doing so. Why is my defense of him more suspicious than my defense of, say, Ausuka, just because he happens to be townreading me?
In post 127, davesaz wrote:Creature (4) - Sando, Almost50, Shadpearl, Lalendra
One lurker, one scummy, one newbie, and one who at first glance posts like a newbie townie. Interesting.

Spoiler: Response to Taly's post 128
In post 128, Taly wrote:
In post 62, Lalendra wrote:Yeah it's been a whole day and he's been active elsewhere so I'm voteparking this until/unless something convinces me otherwise.

VOTE: Creature
Really? You're just going to sit on a vote without in-game information?

Odd.
Yeah, that's what I said.
In post 72, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 58, Taly wrote:
doomfeathers
, what was the purpose of ? You were talking about what you believe people are doing, but you didn't attach reads or questions to that.
Irritation, mostly. I see no motivation for lurking beyond purposely making it hard for others to read you, so when more people do it than we could possibly have on the scumteam, it kind of ticks me off. It seems as though townies are purposely acting scummy so they can get away with doing it sometime when they're playing scum.

Besides, that early in the game, there's not much to judge. Now, on the other hand, we have three pages' worth of content, so patterns begin to become more apparent.
Yeah, I get that few posts can be a scumtell, but it's only the second day since the game began.
As opposed to what, voting randomly? No offense, but I'll take stupid reasoning over no reasoning any day.
In post 73, doomfeathers wrote: Taly seriously leans town if he comes through with game results. I don't think scum would go to that much effort.
Nevermind. :roll: I don't need towncred-permission to look into something.
Wasn't talking to you. If I had thought you were trying to score towncred, I wouldn't have counted it.
~~ Also, I don't quite get the coaching from
doomfeaters
for
Shadpearl
. I assume
Shadpearl
knows how to play?
This is in fact his first game on the site unless he's an alt. He didn't do a newbie game first, and didn't know how to vote.
In post 75, doomfeathers wrote:Ugh. I hate all four wagons.

Players who have caught my notice:

Ausuka: Flies under the radar, but when she posts, it's got content. Town lean.

Almost50: Has been tunneling an inactive player, and lurking with semi-goofy posts like I've seen him do as scum--and he was scary good. Scum lean.

Lalendra: Play looks a little simplistic, but I'm not seeing scum motivations yet. Null-town.

Kopherald: Whatever they are, they're intimidating. I'll give them a slight town lean for now. Does anyone know how the leocrotta to read hydras?

profii: Play is about consistent with his account age, and he and I came to the same approximate conclusions about Shadpearl independently. Town lean.

Sando: He's been pinging my gut something awful. I can't wait until he gets back so I can find out whether my gut is right this time. No read yet.

havingfitz: I've seen him play as scum, and [points finger at screen like The Joker]. He's V/LA, yes, but you can tell the difference by what he posts when he does post. He's dodging attention.

VOTE: havingfitz
This post comes out of left field. You state that you dislike all the wagons, but you jump on the one person who is VLA,
instead of going for your scumreads.
Last time I played with him he was V/LA for half the game as I remember. Besides, he seemed able to respond.
What makes this worse is this:
In post 73, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 42, Sando wrote:Isn't it a bit too early to say that on Page1? Plenty of players had posted nothing.

I mean not like page2 is much "better" (worse?)...
Yes, in fact, page 2 is far better than page 1 in terms of content. We're not in RVS anymore.

I'm now suspicious of Sando, but I'll save it until he's no longer V/LA.
Why didn't you vote for
Sando
with the same logic?
For the same reason I didn't support Creature's wagon: We weren't going to get either a lynch or a response with that.
In post 79, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 77, Kopherald wrote:
In post 75, doomfeathers wrote:Ugh. I hate all four wagons.
You hate all four wagons, but you don't comment on Anienen (Pigeonman). Please explain.

-Brass
I don't think there's any good reason to wagon him; he hasn't looked particularly scummy that I remember, and his votes were just leftover RVS. I can examine him if you wish.
Why not
JUST
examine him like someone who's trying to solve the game?
It's a large. There are a lot of people to consider. Besides, I had just finished a very long session of reviewing the game and needed to get back to other things.
In post 84, doomfeathers wrote:The V/LA argument is actually a good point, though not conclusive. I'll switch my vote for now, and keep you on my suspicious list until I see more.

So, the moment 'your wagon person' tells you a flaw in your vote, you change it and finally cast it on your active scumread, but with NO other prompt or reasoning.
Well, yeah. I'm a logical guy. Almost50 and havingfitz were pretty near each other on my scumreads list; I had had to decide between the two of them for my vote. Havingfitz' point was just enough to bump him below Almost50.
In post 91, doomfeathers wrote:Almost50 hasn't even thrown suspicion on anyone who has posted, and seems to have purposely avoided posting. He's scummy; let's wagon him.

Pedit: Okay, so Creature isn't inactive anymore. My point still stands.

'Nother pedit: Sorry, I got my games mixed up then. I wasn't really engaged that game.
I'm sorry, I'm not a huge fan of
Almost50's
post either, but MOST of his posts have thrown suspicion, primarily onto
Creature
, his meta-scumread.

And what about your point on
Creature
still stands?

It sounds to me like you know more than what you're saying.
Exactly. Creature wasn't active when Almost50's accusations were made. He'd spent the whole game up to that point wagoning a guy who wasn't even playing yet. Creature posted before I submitted the post (and thus was no longer inactive), but that didn't change Almost50's behavior.
Doomfeathers
is a noob... even though he's been here since 2016?
Well, he's not completely wrong. I've played maybe half a dozen games hear total, and the most recent before this was over a year ago.
davesaz wrote:Official Vote Count 1.2

Creature (4) - Sando, Almost50, Shadpearl, Lalendra

doomfeathers (3) - Ausuka, Aneninen, profii
Shadpearl (2) - Kopherald, havingfitz
Almost50 (2) - doomfeathers, Creature
Aneninen (1) - Taly
texcat (1) - JaydragonKing
Lalendra (1) - texcat

Not Voting (2) - TheGoldenParadox, blockcandy

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
I don't trust the people on
Creature's
wagon. It looks like he has been setup as an easy and early lynch target with all the "meta-scum" reads.
Agreed.

Taly screams town, by the way.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:55 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 129, profii wrote:
In post 113, Almost50 wrote:doom is more or less a noob. He also has something on me (because in the game he linked I was his scum p and I went on to win that game despite him having been lynched on D1, so he could be paranoid). However, I don't see why he jumped to defend Creature before even Creature had posted, given that my meta argument was accurate and supported by many others (doom may not know Creature's meta himself,
but when several players back the argument up it must be true
).
I'd suggest that meta is one of the things you shouldnt apply that logic to as it is highly prone to manipulation.
Profii, how do you read Almost50? Would you consider joining his wagon?
In post 130, Almost50 wrote:doom himself says he hasn't played for a long time and has linked the last game he played here. Go check how long it was since then, and note that it was a Newbie game.
5-b- OPr you could've just clicked his profile to see he has 695 posts overall, and 14 of those were made in THIS game (plus at least one in the signup thread). and 66 in the game he linked (in which he was lynched on DAY ONE), and you would have deduced he couldn't have played more than 3-4 games at best (unless he gets lynched on D1 EVERYTIME!)
I was playing as SE. Also, a few of the earlier games I have played seem to have been deleted from the site; I'm not sure why.

Sando enters with some very logical points in post 133. I rather lean him town.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:05 am

Post by davesaz »

Official Vote Count 1.3

Almost50 (5) - doomfeathers, Sando, TheGoldenParadox, Shadpearl, Lalendra
TheGoldenParadox (4) - JaydragonKing, Kopherald, Ausuka, Creature
doomfeathers (2) - Aneninen, Taly
Lalendra (2) - texcat, profii
Shadpearl (1) - havingfitz
Creature (1) - Almost50

Not Voting (1) - JimmyUrineMoneyShot

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

(expired on 2018-03-19 22:00:00)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:07 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

... I legit thought there was supposed to be 20 of us instead of 16.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:08 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 147, Taly wrote:I don't like that I voted
Doomfeathers
, and yet there's suddenly 3 votes against
Almost50
when he tries to discredit my reasons.
(Sando, Shadpearl, and TheGoldenParadox)

I can't stay without any flips yet, but I feel like someone is either bussing, dismantling
doomfeathers'
wagon, or playing opportunistically here.
That is actually a fair point. If someone is being opportunistic, I think it's probably Paradox; he's been lurking, and not in a very townie way from what I've seen, whereas I have townreads on Sando and Shadpearl.

Pedit: Okay, there's a large wagon on Paradox, so I'm guessing someone already thought of that.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:18 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 150, Kopherald wrote:TGP, A50 and doomfeathers are clearly on the same level on this list.
Paradox wasn't, and I usually assume scumreads are in order one way or the other myself. :shrug:
In post 148, Taly wrote:
TheGoldenParadox (Potential Scum)
- Quick vote and associative tell once
Almost50's
wagon gained momentum... after I line-by-lined him and voted
Doomfeathers
. and This was his second post in the game. So I don't know how he came to that conclusion.

Doomfeathers (Scum)
- Overcautious posts Inconsistent reasons of voting, quick votes on wagons. Explains when it isn't necessary. Scumread but not voted on by other scumread.

Almost50 (Scum)
- Tunnels
Creature
for out-game reasons. Little explanaton of push, and falsely accuses me when my view doesn't align with his. AtE at some points. Has not done anything other than a PL on
Creature
. Misrepped me once. Associates
Doomfeathers
and
Creature
... but then associated me with
Creature
the moment he gets any pushback.
My scumread on him was reinforced in his
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 246, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 150, Kopherald wrote:TGP, A50 and doomfeathers are clearly on the same level on this list.
Paradox wasn't, and I usually assume scumreads are in order one way or the other myself. :shrug:
In post 148, Taly wrote:
TheGoldenParadox (Potential Scum)
- Quick vote and associative tell once
Almost50's
wagon gained momentum... after I line-by-lined him and voted
Doomfeathers
. and This was his second post in the game. So I don't know how he came to that conclusion.

Doomfeathers (Scum)
- Overcautious posts Inconsistent reasons of voting, quick votes on wagons. Explains when it isn't necessary. Scumread but not voted on by other scumread.

Almost50 (Scum)
- Tunnels
Creature
for out-game reasons. Little explanaton of push, and falsely accuses me when my view doesn't align with his. AtE at some points. Has not done anything other than a PL on
Creature
. Misrepped me once. Associates
Doomfeathers
and
Creature
... but then associated me with
Creature
the moment he gets any pushback.
My scumread on him was reinforced in his
That should have been "@TGP, A50 and doomfeathers are clearly on the same level on the list"

I did not realize until now it was unclear.

-Brass
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 242, doomfeathers wrote:I was playing as SE
SE doesn't mean shot. All you have to do is complete 2 games and you're SE. How many games did you play outside the Road to Rome though?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:36 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 248, Almost50 wrote:
In post 242, doomfeathers wrote:I was playing as SE
SE doesn't mean shot. All you have to do is complete 2 games and you're SE. How many games did you play outside the Road to Rome though?
At least two before this one. My point is that my record is more like five or six games than three or four.

I've just spent two hours reviewing this game. I've got to get some schoolwork done; I'll get back to it later. I'm caught up to post 163.

Return to “Completed Open Games”