Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Archwing »

I'll add nictis to my not lynching today pool. I'd still like the quick slot tbh. I still gotta say I don't like the 2iam wagon.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Vote Count 1.20

TwoInAMillion [6]:
Egg, northsidegal, RedFlavor, Inferno390, Beefster, Flubbernugget
Mordin Solus [5]:
Flavor Leaf, Archwing, Gamma Emerald, texcat, Ausuka
profii [1]:
Pine
Flavor Leaf [1]:
Nictis
northsidegal [1]:
Firebringer
Beefster [1]:
TwoInAMillion
Nosferatu [1]:
Mulch
Not Voting [4]:
profii, Nosferatu, Mordin Solus, Theta Alpine

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. At deadline, TwoInAMillion would be lynched.

Day ends in (expired on 2018-04-12 21:00:00) on
April 12, 2018
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

Spoiler: Ausuka actually catches up on the game instead of procrastinating for once except her catchup is incoherent
from Pine is pretty scummy IMO- the vote was obviously RVS and it seems like he's trying too hard to look like he's scumhunting.
from Profii is towny.
- We have now reached maximum Boonskiies.
feels genuine.
- Yeah, I'm pretty sure nictis is town here.
- I get the feeling that scum may be sheeping nictis on his read.
is actually scummy from TIAM.
I like .
from Beefster is scummy. Why are you thinking and taking into consideration the fact that people could consider your vote a chainsaw defense?
I don't like either, the "Tip for next time, kid" part seems fake. However I heard pine is good scum so I'm not 100% on it yet.
- I like the RF and profii TRs. I think FL is town this game.
I don't like , saying "this claim seems very meh to me." when referring to a literal ascetic miller claim seems fake.
makes me think profii may be scum after all.
- I feel like TWIM is lynchbait town. Scum tries to look town and/or blend in- I don't think scum tries to draw attention to themselves in a way that doesn't make them look towny, like TWIM has been doing.
is horrible in ways I am unable to explain.
also needs to be cleansed with fire ASAP.
- I just realised nobody is actually going to read this post. oh well.
- Gamma scum?
- I really feel like this whole reaction from Inferno is fake and designed to make him look more towny. He just doesn't seem genuine at all. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some coaching going on here and the interaction with pine was SvS.
- OK, I believe Inferno and Gamma are scum together, and Pine is town. This is not a town post.
- no, I'm pretty sure he didn't really fall for it, and the way he reacted seems not real at all.
- there definitely could be 4 scum, so we shouldn't assume 5, although this is NAI stuff
- this makes me lean away from inferno/gamma, although I do think one of them is probably scum still.
- eh maybe Inferno could be town after all. I'm somewhat lost for scumreads if he is :lol:
- yeah, I get the feeling I'm probably gonna have to make a summary of this thing afterwards. I understand not reading it, I guess.
- I feel confident Nictis is town but I don't think anyone actually disagrees with that so whatever.
from Nos is scummy.
- I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this post makes RF town.
- this post is pretty meh.
- yes this. Nictis has been towny throughout.
- I'm confident profii is town this game.
- this post is so scummy that I'm not even sure it's actual scum. what is it even.
- yeah, theta is pretty obvtown.
- So either FL talked about it in neighbour or scum thread. Either way assemble doing this is :?: :?: :?: unless he's referring to a previous game.
- do people think this is valid meta? It looks like a good read but I've never played before with nsg.
- I feel like this from theta is wrong but it's towny anyway.
- if nsg is town, this is scum. I don't see how he can call her read forced here.
- I think I agree with this.
- Yeah I really think Gamma is scum this game.
- what. How is that post even remotely scummy.
- Tbh I just doubt this sort of post comes from scum. TWIM doesn't look like he's playing to be towny. He's surface level scummy but not really beyond that.
- I really feel like Gamma is scum acting cocky. Like, it just feels really fake.
- this is towny from RF.
- Kinda towny tbh.
- This feels like surface-level scumhunting- I really don't see why scum!TIAM does this at all. I think he's lynchbait town, and I don't know why people are pushing him despite the lack of scum motivation.
- To be honest, I like this post from Inferno.
- I don't like this from Flubber, it feels like he doesn't want to give real reads so he's basically just calling things NAI to make it look like he's doing something.
- I do kinda like the ucv wagon- he really should have been posting at this point and I think both profii and TWIM are town. No idea what to make of the fact ucv actively decided to flake out instead of playing the game.
- LUV slot could be scum with mulch.
- I honestly feel like this is too scummy to be scum, but :lol:
- ☭
- penguin mafia; never forgive, never forget.
- FL town :good:
- ok yeah I really just think FL is town this game. he's totally swindled me if he isn't.
- Yeah I hardtownread profii.
makes me doubt my townread on RedFlavor. Why does scum try to push a mislynch on someone who hasn't posted, instead of someone who has scummy posts and people are pushing? The latter is a lot more common and more likely.
- Mulch feels kinda towny so far.
- This is pretty damn close to what I've been thinking, I definitely feel like Mulch is town now.
- okay Mulch is locktown by now.
- wait how can you even poe this game? loads of slots hadn't even posted content :lol:
- This from gamma is kinda towny but not enough to change my mind.
- :nerd:
- don't like this from Gamma, either. it feels like he's trying to look like a pro-town player, asking questions and getting responses, but there's nothing to respond to there.
- this feels opportunistic from Flubber. Not sure why profii is "worth lynching" here.
- I still feel like nictis is obvtown.
- what. I don't get how that is what you get from 914.
- I don't feel like this is accurate- I've definitely seen FL spampost as scum to the point where I couldn't even respond to him. I'm not sure where this meta is coming from.
- Flavor/profii/TIAM kinda feels like an opportunistic scumpool from Inferno.
- Inferno/gamma scumbuddies?
- this is meh.
- I don't like this post. Quick is pointing out the obvious to get towncred instead of looking for scum. This isn't close to how I've seen him previously as town.
- This is a kinda scummy post but I think it likely doesn't come from a gamma/quick team. Could be wrong though. Describing Beefster's post as "A very nuanced thought" even though it really wasn't could come from a Gamma/Beefster scumteam, where Gamma is looking for reasons to push Beefster as a townie.
- same
- Being egotistical =/= being scum. If anything, annoying people is a TOWNY thing to do.
- I'm finding it progressively harder to see Gamma as town here. Like, calling FL terrible just for TRing two makes 0 sense. It feels like Gamma is scum posturing to get the TIAM mislynch through.
- You know how we reached maximum Boonskiies on page 2? We have now reached maximum Mulch.
- HORRIBLE
-
HORRIBLE

- I actually agree with this except I haven't been reading Egg as scum. I guess he's null.
- what.
- The post Quick quotes here is wasted breath at best and I don't see why he likes it so much.
- what
- This list is bad imo.
- with context, the thing where people pushed Quick for """scumslipping""" is even worse and I think if Quick flips town the people doing this are very likely to be scum. However I do think Quick has been scummy individually, for reasons already discussed.
- see, now this is a good and towny case on Quick.
- I'm not sure if Gamma's playstyle nowadays really is to call literally everyone who disagrees with him stupid/idiotic, or if he's just doing that because he's scum and he thinks it makes him look towny.
- I STILL DON'T GET THIS PUSH. If the timeline of events is: Quick replaces in -> Quick realises FL is in the game -> Quick tries to policy lynch FL -> Quick replaces out, there is absolute consistency. I mean I think quick is scum anyway but.
- this post is pretty meh but not enough to outweigh profii's towny posting.
- what
- what
- what. Am I like really offbase this game or something? because all this from my townreads doesn't make much sense. Mulch is even townier after this I think.
- Actually, I just switched accounts, I didn't replace out. Same with flavor leaf -> Boonskiies.
- but did Quick have a wagon?
- what
- I agree with the first half of this post but I also think the second part is kinda scummy.
- ok yeah I still think profii is very town.
- why can't he replace in, then realise FL is in the game, then try to deal with him, then try to PL him when he can't, and then replace out once fed up? the way I read the series of events was NAI.

Okay, I've finally reached the point where I replace in. I guess I don't expect anyone to read the whole thing but if you want to read me you should probably skim it.

Extra-Special Townbloc of Happy Friends

Ausuka, Flavor Leaf, Nictis, profii
Candidates For Promotion

Theta Alpine, Mulch, RedFlavor, TwoInAMillion, Archwing, Firebringer
Watchlist For Meaniness

Egg, northsidegal, Pine, Beefster, Nosferatu, texcat, Flubbernugget
Wanted for Bullying and General Sad Crimes

Gamma Emerald, Inferno390, Mordin Solus
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Mulch »

ITS MARIO

HI MARIO
Amrock#3784
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

NSG/beefster team?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1378, Mulch wrote:ITS MARIO

HI MARIO
hi!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If I’m wrong on Mordin, then it’s probably Nosf or texcat as the third
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

FL, why should I townread inferno and/or gamma?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: north
Amrock#3784
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1377, Ausuka wrote:Gamma Emerald, Inferno390, Mordin Solus
Wow, this is quite the gaff. You really think 3/4 in the hood are scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

Not all of you are scum for sure, but I think 1-2 of you are, probably 2. You've all been scummy individually.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:26 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm not sure that being mean or nice equates to being town or scum.
Nictis
Nictis
Goon
Nictis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Nictis »

Haven't caught up yet, and I've got a lot of ISO to do once I do catch up, but how do people feel about GE, Egg, and Beefster? Because thinking on it, all three of them 'defended' Flavor Leaf and I'm getting a little paranoid that they might be defending him to take Towncred if he dies and flips Town, or to have attention on FL if one of them die.

Probably just paranoia, I should catch up first but I'm wondering what people think of these three.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1386, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not sure that being mean or nice equates to being town or scum.
It's just cheeky flavor
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:48 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 1388, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1386, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not sure that being mean or nice equates to being town or scum.
It's just cheeky flavor
I know I was joking. Just don't have much new to say.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:52 am

Post by texcat »

I finished my
read
skim thru. Some mostly random thoughts...
I hate fake claims. I'm gullible enough to believe them, at least for a while, and even if they are as ridiculous as ascetic miller.

I'm still happy with my LUV/Quick/Mordin vote. I had a gut scum read on LUV. I've played a few times with him recently and something seemed off. And then Quick stepped in and confirmed the scum read. I'm not likely to move from here.

I'm town reading FlavorLeaf and Gamma and Archwing for their votes on the wagon. Although I hated the way Archwing would not commit to a vote earlier. And I'm townreading 2iam, mostly because he seems to be the counter to the scum!LUV/Quick/Mordin wagon.

I'm pretty sure that the Profii wagon and the 2iam wagon will prove to be loaded with scum. RedFlavor particularly stood out to me. Pine started the Profii wagon and was very quickly followed by Firebringer, 2iam, and RedFlavor. Red later thinks that the Quick wagon was opportunistic and jumps at the chance to follow Beefster's vote for 2iam's "opportunistic" vote. I'm not sure why Red's view is that the Quick wagon was opportunistic and the Profii and 2iam wagons were not. I'd say just the opposite.

Spoiler: Profii wagon
In post 680, Pine wrote: I could go for a profil lynch though, if wagoning that will get some momentum.
In post 681, Pine wrote:In fact, let's do that. I want Flavor lynched, but the wagon is stale and stalled. If your vote isn't working for you it's worthless.

VOTE: Profil

Let's see what happens here.
Pine had said a few times that Profii looked like he was trying to do something without actually doing anything. So this was not just as out of the blue as it looked at first glance.
In post 685, Firebringer wrote:I could join that new fresh and sexy wagon

VOTE: Proffii.
In post 687, TwoInAMillion wrote:If a lot of pro town players are for it than I am for it.

VOTE: Proffii
In post 697, RedFlavor wrote:VOTE: profii
Yeah this is better
Ugh. The above three votes look really awful to me.
In post 731, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You’re full of shit :lol

VOTE: profii
And then scum!LUV hops on, and much later Flubber.
In post 890, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 868, Pine wrote:
In post 864, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 845, Pine wrote:
In post 842, Flubbernugget wrote:Woah, did we just ignore someone fakelclaim
It was sarcastic, implausible, and immediately retracted. Don't get hung up on dumb stuff.
So, interestingly enough, this was a thing that happened, but I was misrembering LUV's callout.

I still don't understand what facilitated profii slot being scum based on their experience with UCV
Profii was scummy before the UCV vote, for reasons already stated. A vanity vote on UCV was a lazy excuse to look active and productive.
This doesn't really answer my question. Though yes, profii is worth lynching
In post 891, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: profiii

Spoiler: Red
In post 1152, RedFlavor wrote:Quick wagon seems opportunistic
In post 1153, Beefster wrote:Quick looked scummy before the whole policy vote thing, but I find the wagon unsettling. There are probably at least 2 scum on it and FL is probably not one of them. I'm going to stay far away from a wagon that has grown by sheer opportunism.

VOTE: 2iam

Valid counterwagon.

FoS: Mulch
I feel like he's throwing a lot of ideas around but not really scumhunting.
In post 1154, RedFlavor wrote:I liked LUV and Quicks reason to replace out is maybe understandable
but 2iam opportunistically jumped to their wagon and said "its golden"

VOTE: twoinamillion
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:54 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1385, Ausuka wrote:Not all of you are scum for sure, but I think 1-2 of you are, probably 2. You've all been scummy individually.
I don't think Gamma and Mordin can be on the same team.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:55 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1381, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I’m wrong on Mordin, then it’s probably Nosf or texcat as the third
OK, but I don't think you're wrong on Mordin.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1391, texcat wrote:
In post 1385, Ausuka wrote:Not all of you are scum for sure, but I think 1-2 of you are, probably 2. You've all been scummy individually.
Are you saying we're TvS or not SvS?
<Embrace The Void>

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Archwing »

from Texcat is pretty fucking solid IMO.
Locktowning that slot right now.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:17 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1393, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1391, texcat wrote:
Are you saying we're TvS or not SvS?
I'm saying I don't think you are SvS (It doesn't look like you are bussing to me). And because I'm scum reading Mordin, I don't think you can be TvT. Of course, if Mordin flips town, I'm going to have to start over from scratch with all my reads.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Mulch »

I feel like egg is scum
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Mulch »

Egg+north+3
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Mulch »

Actually I don’t even think north
Amrock#3784
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Archwing »

mulch you're pinging me.

why are you pinging me?
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”