TheBrie (4):
ceejayvinoya , ActionDan , Killthestory , Fumuki
Killthestory (1):
Hiraki
Fumuki (1):
BlueBloodedToffee

Not voting (5):
Creature, teacher, wgeurts, northsidestory

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day One deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-29 20:23:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

I've been rereading Fumuki, trying to follow the read progression. When you account for the CJ/CFJ confusion, it makes sense. Towards the end I was expecting Fumuki to switch vote onto wgeurts, and that hasn't happened, but then I noticed the note at the bottom of #.

Just as a piece of advice to Fumuki: it's normally a bad idea to answer a question directed at someone else (as you did in #), even if you know the answer. Sometimes pestering someone to answer a question that they've already answered can make them slip up as scum (either due to not remembering they've already answered it, or due to
not
answering from memory or being excessively consistent); I personally have doubts about how well the strategy works, but that's no real reason to prevent other people trying it by cutting off their attempts.

Incidentally, I'm townreading teacher for #. He seems to have built a mental model of the setup in his head that he's working from; it's excessively complex and thus likely incorrect, but scum tend to aim for more flexibility in their reads (i.e. no really big interdependencies) and more simplicity (as they haven't thought about the game too much). If teacher
is
scum, then Fumuki is almost certainly town (if you're building a Rube Goldberg machine of reads as scum, you want the base assumption of the whole thing to be wrong, thus giving you an easy excuse to backtrack).

Some comments on KTS's playstyle: I see no reason why that sort of arrogance would be particularly/necessarily indicative of scum. However, it'd be fairly easy to
fake
as scum and thus makes it hard to gain a townread on the slot, as it's effectively just another sort of filler.

@
KTS
: You use the word "pure" to describe wagons. What do you mean by that? It's hard to follow your reads without knowing the definitions of the words you use in your reads posts.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:00 am

Post by TheBrie »

Does anyone know what connection there is between Northsidegal (mod) and Northsidestory (player)? Given the similar avatars that is not a complete coincidence. (and hopefully won't mix me up)

On to possibly relevant things. Creature asked right at the beginning idf the cop should claim, and Kill appeared to take it semi-seriously. Was this just a joke? And if it was actually ignorance of set up on Creatures part (or forgetting what game he was playing) does that indicate anything?

Kill is rather obnoxious which alone is't much, but he gives assertions and doesn't tend to explain them as much as I like. What was so terrible about my entry for example? And what on earth does this mean?
Spoiler:
In post 148, Killthestory wrote:bbt might be scum mvp, but he's not scum. glgl pushing a fumuki lynch while i'm around LOL.

ActionDan gives me a good feeling. He has some solid reasoning, though I obv disagrre with at least one of his conclusions.

Fumaki's spamming is annoying, so I hope that stopping now. Please? Other than that, he seems reasonble but I think some of BBT's though on him may have merit and I can't ee hwere his vote on me came from. It just seemed random. I'll be watching him.

BBT can be town for now. But I wish he wouldn't hold back his full reason for Scumreading Fumaki. Also can someone tell me what LAMIST means?

Pisskop hasn't said enough for me to really read him yet.

Hiraki feels townish, but Im still uncrtain. It would be nice if the posts has a little more in them. I think he's asking the right questions though.

Teacher is moslty null due to current lack of posts, but the post that have been aren't scummy.

Did I miss anyone?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:03 am

Post by TheBrie »

In post 197, Fumuki wrote:
In post 196, TheBrie wrote:Who's Brian?
sorry...

I'll admit I'm guilty...I was a little lazy and didn't check your username before writing it...

Okay, we can wait a little more Brie-san, although I'll insist and be thankful in you sharing your thoughts in greater extent later. I hope things get better for you IRL...sometimes it's hard to get some time to do anything...
It's okay. Just don't do it again, o I will kill you. I don't like thw name Brian.

RL won't get better. It never does. Shouldn't really be playing. I'm sewing 3+things, writing 5+, living life, working, helpuing my family and dealing with a reading addiction.
But right now I'm feeling a little less tired.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 202, TheBrie wrote:Does anyone know what connection there is between Northsidegal (mod) and Northsidestory (player)? Given the similar avatars that is not a complete coincidence. (and hopefully won't mix me up)
To anyone wanting to know what I think:
Spoiler:
I would let NSG answer it but as she's in V/LA I'll try to answer and if I'm wrong, she corrects me afterwards. The wiki page of NSS redirects to the wiki page of NSG, of that alone, I think she's indeed the same person but rest assured, she doesn't know the roles. I'll shorten the conclusion along with the evidence because it's a minor thing...summing it up, NSG probably wanted to play this setup, and then proceeded to mod it, but requested someone else to assign the roles and create the mafia pt (and since it's all vanilla roles, she won't receive pm's), and created the alt account NSS to play it. A smart girl.
Fumaki's spamming is annoying, so I hope that stopping now. Please? Other than that, he seems reasonble but I think some of BBT's though on him may have merit and I can't ee hwere his vote on me came from. It just seemed random. I'll be watching him.

BBT can be town for now. But I wish he wouldn't hold back his full reason for Scumreading
Fumaki
. Also can someone tell me what LAMIST means?
Fumaki :' )...we're quit now...!

Jokes aside...I'll try to stop, and my vote on you was to put some pressure in you. Not only that, but in I already said that there's a valid point for suspecting you, that's why I did choose you over anyone else at the moment. LAMIST means (Look at me I'm so town), and means someone that's trying to sound town too hard or someone that is trying to look town, but actually isn't doing townie actions.
Pisskop hasn't said enough for me to really read him yet.
Dully noted...he hasn't sound as little as some players, but still am waiting for a post of him with some reads and explanations or post analysis.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 201, callforjudgement wrote:
Just as a piece of advice to Fumuki: it's normally a bad idea to answer a question directed at someone else (as you did in #), even if you know the answer. Sometimes pestering someone to answer a question that they've already answered can make them slip up as scum (either due to not remembering they've already answered it, or due to
not
answering from memory or being excessively consistent); I personally have doubts about how well the strategy works, but that's no real reason to prevent other people trying it by cutting off their attempts.
I wasn't going to answer it but Action had already answered like...two posts before...? Action already has a good question directed at him already, repeating what he said 2 posts before would be simply a distraction...but I'll try to moderate in doing that (although if it's something a little obvious and that could be replaced for a true good question, I'll answer and redirect things)...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Fumuki »

VOTE: pisskop

Yeah...I'm not voting wgeurts yet for reasons I don't want to/won't explain...

But pisskop, you have been hanging around here and not spelling much what is in your head. Could you please give us a good long post with your thoughts?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Killthestory »

TheBrie is a wolf. never rescinding my vote.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:09 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I'm not very good yet at questioning other people so I'll leave that all to the lot of you, tho occasionally I'll try to post something that moves the game along. Looking at all who has posted so far, this is what I think.

Callforjudge - townlean. Has been quite consistent on moving the game along. I especially like his post .

Teacher - His catchup post is... Uh, nice I think he's newb town. Would keep an eye on him.

ActionDan - what little he has posted actually is more game progressing than mine. Slight townlean.

KTS - Has a very aggressive playstyle. I wish I could see more on how he gets his reads.

Hiraki - His interactions with KTS makes him look towny to me.

Creature - null. His way of posting irritates me. I'll just try to adjust to that first.

Fumuki - does his best to keep the game moving so I guess he's town for that.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 208, ceejayvinoya wrote:I'm not very good yet at questioning other people so I'll leave that all to the lot of you, tho occasionally I'll try to post something that moves the game along. Looking at all who has posted so far, this is what I think.
As long as you're doing your best it's okay, but please it's important for you speak what you think, the more ideas the merrier...

I think you forgot but what's your actual read in Brie, and could you give us some analysis of her latest post...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, and CJ-san, what you think of pisskop posts...?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:01 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 190, Fumuki wrote:I don't say that I particularly disagree with this reasoning, but if possible, could you give us some KTS posts analyze showing your point?
I'll give you a couple sentences to illustrate what in particular I think comes from town the majority of the time
In post 138, Killthestory wrote:Tl;dr wrong read on fumuki and overarticulates a poor case.
In post 148, Killthestory wrote:bbt might be scum mvp, but he's not scum. glgl pushing a fumuki lynch while i'm around LOL.
In post 176, Killthestory wrote:the entrance is awkward and scummy. i dont care if someone else said it was bad, im clearly not someone else. the wagon comp is pure and has progressed naturally, and i have no reason to hop off.
In all three there's no room for ambiguity nor an easy avenue to rescind or otherwise change his mind. This sort of attitude isn't limited to these 3 posts and while scum can take uncompromising and strong stances on multiple reads it is rare that they do so with this amount of consistency nor this early. I'm not going to litigate the discussions between Hiraki and KTS but there too I find KTS's responses unlikely to come from scum.

I'll go take a look at the new material on the last couple pages
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:36 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 132, pisskop wrote:its not because of 'comma's though.\
What are your reasons for the read then?
In post 160, ceejayvinoya wrote: It's my opinion on his reads. Besides, I can't defend myself seeing as how they think the way I post makes me look scummy. I swear that one of these days I'll learn how to properly play...
You didn't answer my question - are you saying you only had one opinion on his 6 reads? Because if not, you still haven't answered why you chose that one read to respond to out of the six.
In post 165, Killthestory wrote:ceejay can be town, too. let me see what that leaves me.
Talk to me about CJ being town please.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Killthestory »

i'm actually not solid on the read. however, his attempts at solving read genuine even if he comes across as awkward. still in my poe, but i don't really feel like making a push against him today especially since he's on my wagon.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:12 am

Post by callforjudgement »

@
ceejayvinova
: You still have your RVS vote in place. Have you promoted that to a "genuine" read, by now? (You haven't really commented on it except in #, where you said you weren't planning to move it without additional evidence, but didn't explain why.) I'd find you easier to read if I understood the reasoning behind your votes.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 209, Fumuki wrote:
In post 208, ceejayvinoya wrote:I'm not very good yet at questioning other people so I'll leave that all to the lot of you, tho occasionally I'll try to post something that moves the game along. Looking at all who has posted so far, this is what I think.
As long as you're doing your best it's okay, but please it's important for you speak what you think, the more ideas the merrier...

I think you forgot but what's your actual read in Brie, and could you give us some analysis of her latest post...?
TheBrie is okay I guess? That discussion earlier on replace-outs depending on alignment seems NAI to me, seeing as how she hasn't played for a while. I find her readslist acceptable (why am I not in it? :( ).

Pisskop, however, discussed strats and left. I don't like him for now. VOTE: pisskop
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 212, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 160, ceejayvinoya wrote: It's my opinion on his reads. Besides, I can't defend myself seeing as how they think the way I post makes me look scummy. I swear that one of these days I'll learn how to properly play...
You didn't answer my question - are you saying you only had one opinion on his 6 reads? Because if not, you still haven't answered why you chose that one read to respond to out of the six.
I chose that one because Callfor struck me a town at that time for wanting RVS ended early.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 207, Killthestory wrote:TheBrie is a wolf. never rescinding my vote.
Uh explanation please? I'll join the wagon again if you can convince me :P
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 215, ceejayvinoya wrote:
TheBrie is okay I guess? That discussion earlier on replace-outs depending on alignment seems NAI to me, seeing as how she hasn't played for a while. I find her readslist acceptable (why am I not in it? :( ).

Pisskop, however, discussed strats and left. I don't like him for now. VOTE: pisskop
True...she didn't say anything about you...but now that I was re:reading, your list too didn't mention her...?

Aside from that, how much time do you dedicate to play mafia CJ-san? The time when you log in and post is random distributed or do you usually enters in a certain hour?
In post 217, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Uh...CJ-san...wouldn't you say that we already explained the case in TheBrie...?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 212, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Btw what are you trying to accomplish with this line of questioning? How does this sort town!me from scum!me?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 218, Fumuki wrote:
In post 217, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Uh...CJ-san...wouldn't you say that we already explained the case in TheBrie...?
You mean her scummy entrance and post ?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 215, ceejayvinoya wrote:

True...she didn't say anything about you...but now that I was re:reading, your list too didn't mention her...?

Aside from that, how much time do you dedicate to play mafia CJ-san? The time when you log in and post is random distributed or do you usually enters in a certain hour?
I just posted on whoever was on my head at that time. TheBrie and pk slipped my mind, and there's nothing on wgeurts yet.

I play whenever I'm free. So yes its random. :)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 220, ceejayvinoya wrote:
You mean her scummy entrance and post ?[/quote]
I suppose...but you seem to know what's the case against her CJ-san, so we would appreciate more straightfoward-ness...

Uh...What do you think about it....?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 221, ceejayvinoya wrote:
I just posted on whoever was on my head at that time. TheBrie and pk slipped my mind, and there's nothing on wgeurts yet.

I play whenever I'm free. So yes its random. :)
I see, I'm more or less the same about time for now...

Uh...in a side note CJ-san....would you say that you're engaged in this game...?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 222, Fumuki wrote:
In post 220, ceejayvinoya wrote:
You mean her scummy entrance and post ?
I suppose...but you seem to know what's the case against her CJ-san, so we would appreciate more straightfoward-ness...

Uh...What do you think about it....?[/quote]

I see post less as something of what would scum say and more of someone trying to draw info from creature. (please point out if I'm wrong if it really was scummy and tell me why).

As for the entrance I did a bad one myself so I don't think I can judge her for that. I'm going to want to see more first.

Return to “Completed Open Games”