Mini Normal 2005: Fun With Decimals(game over)

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 190, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 182, Lapsa wrote:what worries me though is already raised argument that kokichi is fence sitting too much
Who raised this argument? I don't think they've been fence sitting, if anything I thought the argument was that he was too eager to be on the ruby wagon?
think I made up that one

partly...

more like his eagerness leads his scumhunting to look flawed and suspicious (and because of that - like fence sitting)

this bit from ausuka's list resonated well:
I guess I could see it coming from town but I don't really see how you look at that post and think "oh hey, that's a good point."
^ she's writing that about 39. I feel similar for pretty much anything kokichi does
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Lapsa »

anyhow - wanted kokichi to take the spotlight instead of silently going down
abcedminded
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Zoronos »

In post 249, Ausuka wrote:@199- I'm not sure why you find the style I'm posting in scummy- it's literally just a playstyle thing. And yes, I'm not going to post one wall and then lurk for the rest of the game, you will be seeing more
At the time I wrote the thing I wrote, you had made one post. Changing my mind on this topic is easy; post more. :-P
Let me explain why I find that style scummy, so maybe others can follow along. The scum motivation for drop in -> big post -> peace out is that it makes it easier to avoid interacting with the thread, having discussions, and building consensus with other players. All those things are hard to fake as scum, so putting a big 'reads' post into the thread on occasion immunizes against the accusation of lurking (because the scum can point back to their single huge post and go 'Look, I'm contributing!').

Also, I think you missed the part where my judgement on you was slight town lean, but w/e. I'd rather not dwell on the things that make me doubt my town-leans when the weight of evidence, in my mind, is town over scum. It makes it harder for others to keep up with the actual state of my reads.

Let's talk about scum reads -> Who in your mind is scum other than kokichi? In your last big post, your bottom 4 were lurkers + kokichi. Is it still your opinion that scum are likely lurking it out this game, or has something else grabbed your interest?
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Zoronos »

UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 173, Ausuka wrote:Up to the point I'm writing this post, Unabombah has felt very tonally off. My post 31 was meant to indicate this but I guess it is very unclear so I don't blame anyone who misinterpreted it.
I have been tonally off from my usual play - town AND scum.
And Ausuka is someone who should be able to tell, even if it has been a while since we last played together.
You'll all notice the difference when it's my day off wednesday. :]
Mr Bomber -> what is your current state of thinking re: the scum?
Your last few substantive posts have been about town reads, so I'm curious where you're thinking the scum reside.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 253, Zoronos wrote:Mr Bomber -> what is your current state of thinking re: the scum?
Don't worry, I'll be very clear on my reads so far once I find the time to post.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Lapsa »

I scumread Zoronos
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 229, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also I'm a bit worried about Dunn right now. From what I've seen as town hes never this active.
+1

he's too active and too precise
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 239, Kokichi Oma wrote:This post
(ausuka's list)
is LITERALLY a copy/paste of what most people think about said people this game. I think I can quote for every read when I have more time.
Does no one else see this?
#199 zoronos is seeing

dunn, ruby enjoyed it
abcedminded
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 249, Ausuka wrote:229 is kinda just ???
How? Ruby said the same thing?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 251, Lapsa wrote:anyhow - wanted kokichi to take the spotlight instead of silently going down
Pretty sure I've had the most posts in the game so no idea what you mean by this either
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm really not like Asuka because if they didnt like my 229 they would have said something when Ruby said something similar here.

In post 198, Ruby Red wrote:dunnstral explain why you've already made half as many posts in this game as you did in those villager games you linked me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 249, Ausuka wrote:not sure why you see moisto and koki as lynchbait already,
Past experiences probably. As I'm always mislynched because people dont like the way I post
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 259, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 251, Lapsa wrote:anyhow - wanted kokichi to take the spotlight instead of silently going down
Pretty sure I've had the most posts in the game so no idea what you mean by this either
I like that you are displeased. unlikely scum would bother
abcedminded
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like, I dont understand. I assumed one thing was not a joke thus me seeing it as a contradiction. Suddenly I'm scum from it from like 5 people. Something that came 2 pages in. No one else finds it weird? It's what happens every single game I'm town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Asuka I still think is shady. Just scumreading who everyone else scumreads and lurkers
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If I was faking reads, it would be easy to do the same thing
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 263, Kokichi Oma wrote:Like, I dont understand. I assumed one thing was not a joke thus me seeing it as a contradiction. Suddenly I'm scum from it from like 5 people. Something that came 2 pages in. No one else finds it weird? It's what happens every single game I'm town.
oversimplification into big fat conclusions

since it is obvious - nobody can really hold you accountable for anything because sCCUmhUntiNGz!1111

this is why people scumread you
abcedminded
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 249, Ausuka wrote:I'm not sure why MariaR is so intent on discrediting me / the townreads on me, considering she doesn't even scumread me at this point, and she's voting the same person as me.
What gave you the idea that she was doing this?
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 254, UnaBombaH wrote:Don't worry, I'll be very clear on my reads so far once I find the time to post.
Any hints? Give me something to work with here.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why are people not replying to me. Except lapsa
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 217, Something_Smart wrote:Do you... want me to explain it?
If you...want me to understand it.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 269, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why are people not replying to me. Except lapsa
I have a hard time parsing your posts. Did you actually have a question for me.

I have a similar problem with Lapsa’s posts, it’s hard for me to follow your guys’ trains of thought.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 270, Mumble wrote:
In post 217, Something_Smart wrote:Do you... want me to explain it?
If you...want me to understand it.
I mean, I've found that it's better to not explain everything, because if I have to automatically explain everything then I feel limited in what I can say.

But in almost all cases I am happy to explain upon being asked.

In any event, that post was an extremely early attempt at a serious-seeming post. (I wasn't sure if it was serious at the time, but it's definitely the case that they considered it might be taken seriously.) And Ruby immediately calls out a post as being potentially scummy but turns around and calls a vote on that same player bad, which is a pretty willful self-contradiction. Willful self-contradictions are things that scum tend to avoid like the plague, whereas town are more often ambivalent about them (since they care less about appearances) and sometimes do it on purpose to be provocative.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 210, Mumble wrote:Not a fan of the Dunn/Ruby turnaround...need to hear more of a reason from both as to why.
Because to me they looked better as t he game progressed and after explaining some stuff, It wasn't a lynch I wanted anymore

Why aren't you a fan of it?
In post 256, Lapsa wrote:
In post 229, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also I'm a bit worried about Dunn right now. From what I've seen as town hes never this active.
+1

he's too active and too precise
Compared to what? When have you seen me play? Can you back this up by linking us to a scum game where I'm 'active and precise'?
I'm not sure where you're coming from when you're saying this.
In post 257, Lapsa wrote:
In post 239, Kokichi Oma wrote:This post
(ausuka's list)
is LITERALLY a copy/paste of what most people think about said people this game. I think I can quote for every read when I have more time.
Does no one else see this?
#199 zoronos is seeing

dunn, ruby enjoyed it
Not sure what this means but I get the feeling you're assuming Zoronos is seeing something wrong with that post? They actually townread it.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 230, Kokichi Oma wrote:@maria give me your Dunn read
No comment atm
In post 236, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 189, MariaR wrote:I want a wagon on kokichi given he seems to be the common link in all this and while I don't really scumread him hard my only 2 big scumreads seem to be connected. And I don't think you guys will wagon dunn so (B
Maria could be scum. No way she just votes me like this if she's town and she says she doesn't scum read me. I will link games that show she could be scum here just for this vote alone.
Did I not say I sr you..Cause I do O_o
In post 237, Kokichi Oma wrote:@Maria why do you want a wagon on someone you dont scumread? I dont buy the linking bullshit
I do sr you
In post 238, Kokichi Oma wrote:To me, it seems like trying to just jump on the bandwagon and trying to not take blame when I flip town and say "well I told you I didnt scum read him"
hey no fair I sr people for the exact same thing!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”