Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm also not really sure I could call Hop getting onto the Maria
clever
as either alignment, since a quick search of Maria in his iso only brings up 'powerful algorithm' and 'good wagon composition'.

So?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:39 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3399, Brigand Vvulf wrote:I'm fundamentally dissatisfied with a grey lynch. I think I still stand by this.
Why so?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3395, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3389, Hopkirk wrote:Idk if you remember, but discussion that was about wagon composition (scummy people on it).
I remember. I just wanted to add this on to my previous response when you asked me 'why do you keep pushing me for my
light townread
?'.
In post 3389, Hopkirk wrote:The resistance thing is either a scumslip, or easily explained at a ratio of maybe 90:10. In other news, it's two days to deadline and I've said i probably won't be online tomorrow. Given this, what would you expect me to do in this scenario? Not vote anybody, stay on a wagon that I don't like as much? This is a legitimate question.
I'm pretty sure srceen's comment was mostly about Pan's AtE. I don't think there's any correlation between that and
this
game or how it's a scumslip for
this
game.

So I'm very curious as to what your point here is.
In post 3389, Hopkirk wrote:You're claiming here the same thing Grey did, that I've just gone onto his wagon. I direct your attention to where I responded to Grey quoting that he's been one of my top two scumreads for a long time. I very much want to hear how you'll explain this position if it isn't a mistake.
The fact that you're able to miss that makes me very concerned about you now :/
Congratulations! You're voting someone you've already stated a scumread on.

What does this have to do with anything I just said?
-ever played resistance irl? There's a point. It's actually mechanically impossible to play without looking at your role pm due to part of how the game works.
-you just said that I was trying to justify it today, despite holding the read for almost a week. Do you seriously see no issue with Grey claiming I've only just jumped on him?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Brigand Vvulf
Brigand Vvulf
Goon
Brigand Vvulf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Brigand Vvulf »

In post 3401, the worst wrote:
In post 3399, Brigand Vvulf wrote:I'm fundamentally dissatisfied with a grey lynch. I think I still stand by this.
Why so?
cuz I townread him and I kinda predicted that this was gonna happen?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:43 am

Post by the worst »

I kinda forgot your towncase happened. sorry.

I'm still just not convinced those are traits scum can't easily immitate. But I won't try and force you.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3402, Hopkirk wrote:-ever played resistance irl? There's a point. It's actually mechanically impossible to play without looking at your role pm due to part of how the game works.
I've never played Resistance, no.

Are you calling him a liar? There's currently a wagon on him and your vote isn't on it.

Otherwise, it's not directly related to this game, so what's your point?
In post 3402, Hopkirk wrote:-you just said that I was trying to justify it today, despite holding the read for almost a week. Do you seriously see no issue with Grey claiming I've only just jumped on him?
My issue isn't with you just voting Grey.

My issue is your interaction with srceen here and then going 'oh hey, let's forget about this potential scumtell and just push to end the day.' As well as potential correlations you may be trying to draw up between srceen and Grey here.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Panopticon »

UNVOTE: GreyICE

let me finish reading
He who is subjected to a field of visibility, and who knows it, becomes the principle of his own subjection.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Panopticon »

In post 3222, Gorkington wrote:
In post 3209, Panopticon wrote:
In post 3206, Shad wrote:Goodnight self.
Shad, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but
shut the fuck up
. You made 20 posts in the past day, and the content of them could easily fill 2 small posts instead.
~tn
found the reason
If only it worked even half as well on Quick, we might be able to get places.
In post 3231, Brigand Vvulf wrote:
In post 3017, Brian Skies wrote:Pretty sure that was Toranaga calling people potatoes, not Panopticon.
pretty sure varsoon volunteered to assume the responsibility somewhere
I did, as a joke, at Gorkington, while calling him a potato of course.
In post 3243, the worst wrote:basically this is noteworthy viewtopic.php?p=10126662&user_select%5B ... #p10126662
then varsoon told it to go away and it did
Varsoon didn't even get to interact with that guy.
In post 3255, Panopticon wrote:Man, I guess the reality is that I'm the shitter.
Sorry, guys.

VOTE: GreyICE

Though TN is townreading it.

-obserVed
Nah if anyone here is letting this slot down it's me.
In post 3310, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 3108, Panopticon wrote:Eat shit, then.

It's clear from Hopkirk's interactions (or lack thereof with us) that his read on us is conjured from fucking thin air and randomly picked from a PoE pool because we're the lowest hanging lynch of the day.

-obserVed
I guess I'm better than I thought at identifying low hanging fruit since nobody else was pushing you when I started.

Interaction is a two way street. You were voting me first backed by saying two other people scumread me. When I voted you, despite your vote being unexplained, you immediately asked for reasons (the way you hadn't provided it). I said how I disliked your votecount and a specific post around when I voted you. You didn't try to interact with me on the scumread at any point. You've only become concerned with interacting with me now that my vote's been joined by others.
Because your solo yolo vote wasn't relevant to the game at all, especially when the Maria wagon was happening.
In post 3316, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 3125, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda hope Pan flips town so I can laugh at you guys for letting Grey slip by. I guess if Pan flips scum then you guys get to do the opposite.
Any reason's for them being unlikely partners?

Pan's acting angry doesn't help town.
Would be nice if you'd talk to me and not at me like you have been all game. I got enough of that shit from my father than you very much.
In post 3328, GreyICE wrote:Nah, he's not scum with Hopkirk. And Hopkirk is scum.

Nice chainsaw for Hopkirk by the way.
Something to make note of for later.
In post 3332, Hopkirk wrote:Unvoting Pan because the meta from people I trust here is enough for reasonable doubt.
And you moved from townleaning me, to hard scumreading me, to unvoting me, all while literally only interacting with me, like, once, and not having even received a response from it.
Fake. As. Fuck.

Spoiler: pocket notes
In post 3353, GreyICE wrote:
Hopkirk doesn't care who he lynches

You can see two trends from Hopkirk's early game - he doesn't care who gets lynched, and he gets very angry if someone scumreads him. For instance, here's some of his reads:
In post 229, Hopkirk wrote:Are there any people here I shouldn't townread: Panoptican, Brigand, Brian, Centipede, Creature, Cheeky

@Ausuka: how do you feel about large games?
In post 1123, Hopkirk wrote:I feel at least a bit good about: Toranaga, MariaR, Beeboy, Ausuka, Cheeky, Quick, Brian, Nero, Brigand (a bit), Screen (a bit)

Zone of people I need to interact with: The Worst, Tchill, Panoptican UNVOTE: panoptican, Bins, Spiffeh

Hive of potential scum and villany: Thor665, Gorkington, GreyIce, Centipede
I mean note that it's practically reversed from his initial list, with no real thought. In point of fact Centipede veers between the scum pile and hard town, not based on any interactions Hopkirk has with him, but just with how strong the lynch wagon was blowing. Here's centipede's wagon:

Centipede Syndrome(6)
~ CheekyTeeky(51), Creature(71), Gorkington(41), Quick(155), Tchill13(2), Hopkirk(51)

You can clearly see him hopping on here. Yet later he was convinced to vote for Maria late based on a town read on Centipede? Lets see just how true that is:

MariaR(6) ~ Centipede Syndrome(161), CheekyTeeky(107), Creature(152), Tchill13(70), Brian Skies(94), Gorkington(151)

MariaR(7) ~ Centipede Syndrome(180), Brian Skies(101), Gorkington(190), Spiffeh(112), Creature(238), Brigand Vvulf(69), Tchill13(92)

MariaR(9) ~ Centipede Syndrome(210), Brian Skies(104), Gorkington(180), Spiffeh(100), Brigand Vvulf(73), Tchill13(90), CheekyTeeky(127), Quick(315), Hopkirk(144)

Now we finally see a Hopkirk on, late enough to hurt. And his interaction? Try to support Maria's claim and focus on it. On the other hand, we're quite happy to see him around here:

Panopticon (4)- Spiffeh, Brigand Vvulf, CheekyTeeky, Hopkirk

Panopticon is falling apart so he hops on my wagon, with room to audible onto Screenplay.

This guy is transparently scum, and he's scum with Maria

~tn
He who is subjected to a field of visibility, and who knows it, becomes the principle of his own subjection.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 2191, Centipede Syndrome wrote:
In post 2175, Randomnamechange wrote:i think i'm fairly good at reading maria. i think i lean slightly to over scumreading them iirc.
elli is a v good player and i def believe he could be doing this as scum. if you gave me their read without context, i would probs put 60-70% odds on maria flipping scum.
You know, that's like A LOT higher than anyone else on this playerlist atm yeah.
I wonder where you should vote.
:thinking:
i don5 like to vote until fully caught up when replacing in (which should be tomorrow if there arent a fuck ton of posts tonight)
In post 2386, Panopticon wrote:
In post 2384, GreyICE wrote:Yeah to play in this game you really have to get ready to sink down to the depths of despair.

I'd ask why there's like 200 posts since I last opened this fucking disaster area, but I can't be arsed to care.
In post 2384, GreyICE wrote:depths of despair.
Best post in thread. @greyice i promuse i will srart doing stuff wednesday at the latest
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Panopticon »

VOTE: Hopkirk

I will be sure to text Varsoon 9001 times to make sure he doesn't move this vote.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3405, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3402, Hopkirk wrote:-ever played resistance irl? There's a point. It's actually mechanically impossible to play without looking at your role pm due to part of how the game works.
I've never played Resistance, no.

Are you calling him a liar? There's currently a wagon on him and your vote isn't on it.

Otherwise, it's not directly related to this game, so what's your point?
In post 3402, Hopkirk wrote:-you just said that I was trying to justify it today, despite holding the read for almost a week. Do you seriously see no issue with Grey claiming I've only just jumped on him?
My issue isn't with you just voting Grey.

My issue is your interaction with srceen here and then going 'oh hey, let's forget about this potential scumtell and just push to end the day.' As well as potential correlations you may be trying to draw up between srceen and Grey here.
It's a scumslip or there's a reasonable explination.
It's fine to end the day before I hear since I expect GI to flip scum, and I expect me/screen to not be killed by scum.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Panopticon »

I was waiting for varsoon to ok this post but he's been afk since i asked last night and hasn't been answering the phone so here it is:

In post 3138, Spiffeh wrote:Here, Quick makes a joke response to Nero's joke question:
In post 2254, Quick wrote:
In post 2248, Nero Cain wrote:Whats all happening in your scum PT, Quick?
There's no day talk.... LOL.
The "LOL" makes it pretty obvious that it's a joke. After votes from GreyICE and Nero Cain, your slot votes for Quick as well, later implying that it was for this slip:
In post 2264, Panopticon wrote:VOTE: Quick
In post 2276, Panopticon wrote:
In post 2274, Tchill13 wrote:Anybody that just hopped in that slip is viable.
>admits that it's a scumslip
>still doesn't want to lynch scum
>
This results in this votecount, where Maria and Quick are within one vote of each other.

In the second quote from above where it becomes apparent that the reason for the Quick vote was because of a slip, he also shades Tchill, another very viable Maria counter wagon at the time. This avoidance of the Maria wagon is all while Pan apparently had what's basically a scum read on Maria:
In post 2070, Panopticon wrote:Youre scum.
Maria or ellis hydra are scum
. Gork is back to neutral, quick is still an annoyance, grey is still town, bins is still town, busboy is probably town but needs to post soon.
Pan literally votes for someone who is "an annoyance" over someone that is 50/50 scum based on the "slip" that obviously wasn't a slip from above. After this post, there is no read or talk about Maria from this slot ever again. They took the easiest excuse they could find to not vote for Maria, and vote/shade all her potential counter wagons.
That's actually NAI for me. Would do as any alignment. Will absolutely be WotC'ing Quick in the future.
In post 3140, Spiffeh wrote:This isn't to mention Gork's case on Pan from earlier in the day that basically boils down to:
In post 2073, Gorkington wrote:tn is just talking at people in this game.
hes not trying to sort people.
theres nothing genuine about anything hes doing.

theres nothing genuine about doubtcasting someone because theyre scumreading something your hydra partner did because you didnt post it.
theres nothing genuine about anything hes pushed on tchill.
and theres especially nothing genuine about him trying to walk back his read there as not being strong when hes indicated anything but the contrary.
But everyone in this game doesn't even read it so I'm sure no one knows about that!
I can sort more people later, when I'm not so damn frustrated and angry at the game. I've got a few reads actually sorted out now and quite frankly that's going to have to be enough for day 1.
In post 3142, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3001, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2997, CheekyTeeky wrote:I felt like his push on you was too opportunistic given the timing of everything. It's annoying me that I keep flip flopping on him so I would appreciate some help clearing his slot si vous plait.
What about the timing was opportunistic? Maria had just flipped leaving Tchill as the leading wagon, and since Panopticon was my second lynch choice after Maria and looked even worse with her flip, I urged people to vote there instead.

If you really want to sort me why don't you ask me questions or do something to make that happen? I think I've provided enough content to make you have an opinion one way or the other so idk how a basically naked vote on me is going to accomplish what you're claiming you want done.
CheekyTeeky I would like a response to this.

You don't get to be completely useless by parking and me without explaining why/trying to engage with me about your suspicions that you apparently have.
But basically everyone on my wagon except for you is allowed to do so, hypocrite. At least you're actually engaging me now.
In post 3146, Panopticon wrote:Like holy shit stop pressuring me to justify fucking plays I didn't make
This is what white people must feel like for being held accountable for all the horrible shit they've done hundreds of years ago.

-obserVed
not gonna lie that was pretty uncalled for, varsoon :<
In post 3150, Spiffeh wrote:Varsoon, you know how hydras work?!?!?!?!

You know that if one head is scum then the other one is too because they share the same role PM?!?!?!?

I've explained why I feel the actions your other head took are way more likely to come from scum than town. Thus, I feel he is scum, and since you're a package deal, you are also scum.

I don't need for you to justify play that wasn't yours, I'm explaining to others why your slot is the best lynch for today.
The joke here is that I'm almost always scumread since I used to end up rolling scum at last 50% of the time. I'd actually like to play a fucking town game and do town things without shitters like Quick dumping their toxic waste in the thread.
In post 3154, Shad wrote:Observed did you ever consider the possibility that wolves might see you as an easy target for a mislynch and we are not in fact all dumb villagers?
They can have fun with that. Relatively sure our wagon is half scum-driven.
In post 3156, Shad wrote:Perhaps you should ask your other head to express that case because what I read did not really reflect the quotes you pulled to validate it.
Did you literally ignore reality?
, , , , .
I fucking dare you to tell me that my vote doesn't reflect my read.
Hopkirk has done literally nothing in regards to us other than coast on Spiffeh's bad plays in order to earn towncred from being on our wagon.
"I'm kind of townleaning you but I need to sort you" to "You're my number one scum read, die in a fire" with LITERALLY NO PROGRESSION OF ANY KIND TO DEVELOP THIS READ ORGANICALLY. Also, .
In post 3176, Spiffeh wrote:Gork did you read my case-thing from last page? Tn’s vote progression and completely ignoring Maria makes no sense given his stated “read” on her
I'll put it in small, simple words for you.

I. Didn't. Trust. The. Claim. Until. It. Literally. Flipped. Scum.
In post 3179, Gorkington wrote:
spiff wrote:Pan literally votes for someone who is "an annoyance" over someone that is 50/50 scum based on the "slip" that obviously wasn't a slip from above. After this post, there is no read or talk about Maria from this slot ever again. They took the easiest excuse they could find to not vote for Maria, and vote/shade all her potential counter wagons.
give me a little time to dive some varsoon scumgames to see if i can find him doing something like this at any point.
theres just a big part of me thats worried that tn and varsoon are tripping over themselves really hard as town here.
I don't know how that's going to be helpful, considering that this play came from me, not varsoon. And give me a real reason I was supposed to unconditionally believe in a "not a guilty, but like a guilty guilty, you know, almost the same thing".
In post 3186, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3183, Gorkington wrote:im gonna feel dumb as fuck if im letting scumthem off the hook here, but is tn getting frazzled by being pushed by brian and not wanting to lynch maria being more about annoyance with the elli program thing a possible explanation?
I mean he acknowledges that one of Maria or Centipede is scum so it doesn't look like he's completely dismissing it?
I mean, I acknowledged it too, but didn't have a good read on either player. My game at this point had been a goddamn disaster so I played safe and voted a counter wagon.
In post 3188, Gorkington wrote: p-edit: i more mean that like, does it not seem possible that he votes other things in spite of knowing that maria is maybe more likely scum out of unstated spite?
More like, I'd rather get annoyances lynched out of spite, absent proof that someone alive is scum. I've been scumread for it before and will again, I'm sure, not that I care because leaving gutter trash like Quick alive makes the game basically unplayable for me.
In post 3190, Spiffeh wrote:Ok I normally would be fine with that but we have like 2 days left til deadline (maybe a little more than that idr) so it would be best of those reasons would come sooner rather than later

GreyICE is probably my second choice but Pan is really just the perfect storm of scumminess and I still don't think I'll be convinced enough by anything else to change my vote
I think you're really reaching here.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Mulch »

Votecount 1.54- MANUAL

GreyICE (8)- Nero Cain, Creature, Gorkington, Centipede Syndrome, Spiffeh, Chickadee, Hopkirk, The Worst

Srceenplay(4)- Thor665, Brian Skies, CheekyTeeky, Bins
Panopticon (2)-Ausuka, Screenplay
Hopkirk (2)- GreyICE, Panopticon
Tchill13(1)- Beeboy
Bins (1)- Randomidget
Not Voting (4): Town Gunner, Mafia Gunner, Tchill13, Brigant Vvulf
With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-25 12:53:00)
Amrock#3784
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3397, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3396, Thor665 wrote:@Grey
@Brian

I'm hardly enamored by Hopkirk's play - but you're telling me that how he got on the MariaR wagon isn't at least a clever enough of a buss to make him not a good Day 1 lynch?
I don't understand the question. Please rephrase.
It's frustrating because Grey groked it fine, and I'm not sure how to phrase it easier. Okay, try this one;

I think Hopkirk's vote on MariaR looks enough like "not a bus" to qualify for not lynching him today - why do you disagree, and if you don't disagree, do something else"

Make sense?
In post 3398, GreyICE wrote:
In post 3396, Thor665 wrote:@Grey
@Brian

I'm hardly enamored by Hopkirk's play - but you're telling me that how he got on the MariaR wagon isn't at least a clever enough of a buss to make him not a good Day 1 lynch?
As what, the ninth vote?

Smurf no.
The number has very little to do with it as I think you'll agree with me that town also voted late on that wagon.
What about his vote looks like strong bus indication exactly?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3413, Thor665 wrote:I think Hopkirk's vote on MariaR looks enough like "not a bus" to qualify for not lynching him today - why do you disagree, and if you don't disagree, do something else"
I'm voting srceen and advocating srceen's lynch?

Also curious why you think that Hop's vote looks like 'not a bus' when he never joined it until the second time it came around and left it once she claimed.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Creature »

Wait, I'm coming.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Creature »

Ugh, can't find the script.
Sigh
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 3388, Brigand Vvulf wrote:UNVOTE:

holy shit guys, my town (toronto) just had a van going berserk on pedestrians on the sidewalk. major roads closed, i dont know when ill be able to get home, or how. so im here to play some mafia guys
: ( hope everything is ok
cant believe something like that happened 4 hours from me
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: greyice

ready to lynch scum
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Bins »

HMMMMM

maybe tchill is still scum

dk

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Bins »

also hop I told you to iso maria (and I guess me at the same time)
I cant convince you that our interactions are TvS and not SvS but I think its pretty clear

gtkas
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Panopticon »

In post 3418, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: greyice

ready to lynch town
ftfy
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Panopticon »

In post 3420, Bins wrote:also hop I told you to iso maria (and I guess me at the same time)
I cant convince you that our interactions are TvS and not SvS but I think its pretty clear
BAE

you got this
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

@Thor: Hopkirk was the 9th vote on the wagon, and then proceeded to ask lots of questions about the role. If the town was buying the claim he was in the perfect position to say "lets wait a day or two and see what results come up". If the town didn't, he could claim that he was on the wagon. Frankly, this is more scum than town, and you're writing bollocks. I would like you to explain what's so town about the vote, because where I'm sitting it looks like a classic late vote for town credit. Speaking of, I would honestly say I expected a lot more from you based on past play. There's a joke about "when thor's play is bad, thor isn't town" and... it's not very funny.

For tomorrow, Tchill has shown his true colors. Vote him he shows up and posts. No attention, he lurks. He claims he's bad at town, but he's also bad at scum, and this is bad scum.

Nero Cain is one who is hard to read. Honestly, digression time. When he joined the site he was like 14. In that time I've seen many players grow from bad to good, or from bad to okay, or from bad to interesting. Inbetween being a teenager, and being an adult, Nero Cain is still the same shitter he was 9 years ago. It's like he never grew up, never learned anything, and never improved. He's one of the most anti-town forces I've ever seen. I
think
he's scum, but I'd like to emphasize he's hard to read just because he always plays like this. He claims to be angling for the achievement "Lead a lynch on groupscum". Whether or not it's true, it's telling in nine years he's never once accomplished that (and he won't in this game either, no matter what his alignment is). So... feel free to kill him, it's pro-town.

Now, we have time for a Hopkirk wagon, and we could end the day with a scum lynch. Or we could end the day with a town lynch. But what's toxic here is the people lurking until "they had no other choice". Some of those are most certainly scum. The Worst is a good choice for lurking scum, but he might be lurking town. Chickadee slot is a crapper - quick wasn't great, but his replace out felt town. He realized no one was listening to him, and quit in frustration. So town. Unfortunately Chickadee is just dumb, but don't let stupidity get in the way of a town read on that slot.

Don't let Spiffeh slide with as little as he's been contributing.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Now, moment of truth. I say there's time for a scum lynch, so lets take a stand.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”