Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 668, teacher wrote:I agree creature by meta seems towny here. What is your suggestion?
I'm thinking in my lynch pool right now, I would recommend looking more than just a flip here, a good flip that strongly alignment confirm another slot would be the ideal.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i know lol. sometimes i'll give reasons, but i've hit the point in my play where people just sort of sheep my vote a lot. i havent had to explain my reads in a solid 3 months now. i just lynch wolves, so screaming to hit a player is such a kneejerk reaction lol.

reminder that thebrie has yet to make a single push on a single scumread
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 675, Fumuki wrote:
In post 668, teacher wrote:I agree creature by meta seems towny here. What is your suggestion?
I'm thinking in my lynch pool right now, I would recommend looking more than just a flip here, a good flip that strongly alignment confirm another slot would be the ideal.
i have just the thing
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by teacher »

What he said, but not what he meant.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 669, Killthestory wrote:
ive chainsaw defended all of my scumbuddies before as town. i've fake cleared buddies, bullied buddies, ignored buddies, personally killed buddies, and personally saved buddies. acting like i buss or distance is predominantly my main scum meta is fucking ass. stop trying to read me like that LOL.
No, I'm not just pretending it. You read me and creature as town, therefore, if you're by any chance scum, in my opinion you're not looking to defend your scumbuddies with this aggressive play style, and I totally see you doing that with Hiraki since he does the same kind of play. The probability is high in my opinion and let's not start yelling at each other again. I just am explaining my point and if you disagree it's okay.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by northsidegal »

All votecounts and events have been recorded in post 0.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 679, Fumuki wrote:
In post 669, Killthestory wrote:
ive chainsaw defended all of my scumbuddies before as town. i've fake cleared buddies, bullied buddies, ignored buddies, personally killed buddies, and personally saved buddies. acting like i buss or distance is predominantly my main scum meta is fucking ass. stop trying to read me like that LOL.
No, I'm not just pretending it. You read me and creature as town, therefore, if you're by any chance scum, in my opinion you're not looking to defend your scumbuddies with this aggressive play style, and I totally see you doing that with Hiraki since he does the same kind of play. The probability is high in my opinion and let's not start yelling at each other again. I just am explaining my point and if you disagree it's okay.
oh that makes sense
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Honestly, too much people are trying to get TheBrie lynched. Starting for her sounds a bad idea even if she's scum. It's a easy push in d2 honestly, there's others slots to hit...
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Killthestory »

what are you talking about? bussing exists in which case cjf is the busser, or scum are resisting it with counterwagons. you should be wondering why ive only now got people willing to join the wagon when ive been pushing it all day
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Fumuki »

But bussing when the Creature wagon was dismantling...hmmm...do you agree to me that is a dubious action coming from someone like CFJ-san? If he's scum he's thinking throughly what he'll do and what effects he want. TheBrie almost seriously got lynched there.

What do you think of a Hiraki lynch KTS? You would become pretty much lock-town and could tunnel the hell out of TheBrie in d2.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Fumuki »

^ That assuming Hiraki is town of course...
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by teacher »

Thats not who I was suggesting, Fumuki-san.

*Pedit: Nor that. Doesnt KTS flip provide info on the most slots (Hiraki AND Brie simultaneously)? And serve to get rid of the random yelling too?

You seem to be suddenly interested in Hiraki for reasons I dont grok, other than potentially OMGUS. I.E., if the Kill fight felt staged, why not call it staged 400 posts ago?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 686, teacher wrote:Thats not who I was suggesting, Fumuki-san.

*Pedit: Nor that. Doesnt KTS flip provide info on the most slots (Hiraki AND Brie simultaneously)? And serve to get rid of the random yelling too?

You seem to be suddenly interested in Hiraki for reasons I dont grok, other than potentially OMGUS. I.E., if the Kill fight felt staged, why not call it staged 400 posts ago?
KTS flip is problematic because KTS although doesn't seems like, it's a important town allied because:
1. He's active
2. He goes for blood in his scum reads
3. He goes for blood in defending his town reads

Now Hiraki...? He totally is lurking and didn't provide any content as of yet. Plus, a KTS flip actually doesn't confirm TheBrie as scum, and plus again, if KTS stay alive in d2, it's pretty likely that he'll try to hit TheBrie anyway.

Town morale is a very important factor with this many lurkers Teacher-san.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I didn't call staged because I hadn't study them properly. I didn't even had touched in Hiraki games.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by teacher »

Sounds good. Im going to get some sleep. My vote stays where it is for the night. Im probably just going to continue sheeping CFJ. I'll be interested in seeing his reaction to your Hiraki case. I dont know the Kill-Hiraki meta, but Im not seeing Hiraki as strong scum just from his ISO. If your Hiraki scum read depends on the fight with Kill being forced, it would have seem to me to have to go both ways, and so equally incriminate Kill. As for morale, Im not sure what throwing out reads without explanation despite repeated requests (and not just from me and you) does to improve morale. Indeed, I think Hiraki's tunnelhunting with analysis is better for the town than the Kill's without the same. But Ive been being too addicted to this site and too close to this game, so need to actually analyze. These are just the off-the-cuff reactions.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Fumuki »

B-but Hiraki doesn't "tunnel" anything nor "hunts" anything. He is simply lurking for a good time now and only appears in opportunistic times to say something and vanish in thin air again. By the way Teacher-san, you said about his ISO but looking at his ISO to sort him is totally not effective. We already know he's a player that uses AtE, then you can skip all that clash with KTS and call it NAI. Other than that he hasn't been doing anything like I said. These kind of players honestly needs to go, even more when they can confirm another slot. And that fight is equally incriminating to KTS, yes, but to sort KTS it's better a Hiraki lynch like I explained.

You said that KTS isn't helpful and I agree in a certain way. But! He'll be useful with pushing wagons, maintaining activity in the thread (This is, believe or not, the most important part. If town stops trying it's a scum win for sure) and defending who he town reads. If everyone was active KTS role wouldn't be much important, however in this specific situation he's a gold ally. Although I too agree that KTS-san, you should try pushing your wagons at least a little better.

And be a little more open minded about your reads.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Fumuki »

By the way, Hiraki is probably the unique player that didn't move his first vote as of yet...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 213, Killthestory wrote:i'm actually not solid on the read. however, his attempts at solving read genuine even if he comes across as awkward. still in my poe, but i don't really feel like making a push against him today especially since he's on my wagon.
What do you make of and (I can't for the life of me remember how to link the posts without the word 'post' in it.
In post 215, ceejayvinoya wrote: TheBrie is okay I guess? That discussion earlier on replace-outs depending on alignment seems NAI to me, seeing as how she hasn't played for a while. I find her readslist acceptable (why am I not in it? :( ).

Pisskop, however, discussed strats and left. I don't like him for now. VOTE: pisskop
This is a bad post - taking a non stance on the leading wagon in the game and then trying to divert attention elsewhere.
In post 216, ceejayvinoya wrote: I chose that one because Callfor struck me a town at that time for wanting RVS ended early.
And that was the only read you had on 6 players at that time? The other 5 were complete unknowns or not worth commenting on?
In post 221, ceejayvinoya wrote: I just posted on whoever was on my head at that time. TheBrie and pk slipped my mind, and there's nothing on wgeurts yet.

I play whenever I'm free. So yes its random. :)
I find it hard to believe that someone who was the leading wagon in the game 'slipped your mind' when you were analyzing the then current game state.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 pm

I'm nowhere near caught up but I would love to see the current opinions on CJ.

Would love a wagon to start rolling his way.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:58 pm

In post 272, Fumuki wrote: well...I thought you were going to lead the way but seems like I'll instead...

There's already the Hiraki vote in TKS and anyone, just read the recents posts...

VOTE: TheKillStory
Is this vote based purely on KTS talking about a cop in the setup? Or is there more?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Ignore above post, have read the following page.

I'm gonna have to stop posting, because I'll end up with too many posts and I don't want to make one huge post either because it won't get read. I'll come back in a few hours or so and hopefully there will have been a couple more posts. I'll continue catching up though, regardless.

I want this to happen though;

VOTE: CJ
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 692, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 215, ceejayvinoya wrote: TheBrie is okay I guess? That discussion earlier on replace-outs depending on alignment seems NAI to me, seeing as how she hasn't played for a while. I find her readslist acceptable (why am I not in it? :( ).

Pisskop, however, discussed strats and left. I don't like him for now. VOTE: pisskop
This is a bad post - taking a non stance on the leading wagon in the game and then trying to divert attention elsewhere.
In post 216, ceejayvinoya wrote: I chose that one because Callfor struck me a town at that time for wanting RVS ended early.
And that was the only read you had on 6 players at that time? The other 5 were complete unknowns or not worth commenting on?
In post 221, ceejayvinoya wrote: I just posted on whoever was on my head at that time. TheBrie and pk slipped my mind, and there's nothing on wgeurts yet.

I play whenever I'm free. So yes its random. :)
I find it hard to believe that someone who was the leading wagon in the game 'slipped your mind' when you were analyzing the then current game state.
1. Lols. The only stances to be picked at that time is whether staying on TheBrie wagon is a good idea or not. I unvoted her so I guess you get it?

2. They weren't worth commenting on. I liked his trs at that time, and find his sr on TheBrie acceptable.

3. That was what? Early 200s? My analysis were dependent on who was mostly posting at that time.

You weren't around for a few hundred posts. What do you think of anyone else?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 691, Fumuki wrote:By the way, Hiraki is probably the unique player that didn't move his first vote as of yet...
Also really haven't been here.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:00 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 628, Creature wrote:
In post 627, teacher wrote:
In post 619, Creature wrote:I don't have much to post but I atleast got fairly decent reads.
Care to explain [post]359[/[post], scumming Kill and Brie together. I can see one but not both.
It's possible for one of the scum to decide to go solo.
I don't get this. You mean scum to kill all of his partners and go the whole game alone??? Sounds like uh, fun.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:03 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 637, Fumuki wrote:
In post 635, ceejayvinoya wrote:Fumuki and teacher, both town.
creature probably town.

I take it were lynching between KTS and TheBrie today?
Honestly, the more I think about it, the worse it seems to lynch these two today.

If they're town we can leave them to later, if they're scum as we'll lynch them afterwards mafia will probably kill them.

If anyone is still wondering, each time mafia kills one of their own member, Town gets another lynch, as of now Town has 3 lynchs opportunities without any mafia dying. Leaving "easy to lynch targets" for later in this setup specifically isn't a bad idea. It's better to try to sort a little more some other players.

Oh, and even if the common suspects don't die, don't be afraid to lynch them later. It can pretty much be scum trying to use WIFOM. But as of today, I think it's better to vote somewhere else.

And don't forget that as the days go and no Mafia is killed, they start to immensely consist of the majority. Hold yourself in something solid late own, don't go with wagons at all.
Why not lynch "easy lynch targets" now? If they flip scum then yay. If we leave them off and their fellow scum kills them, We're a lynch behind on winning.

Return to “Completed Open Games”