Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 897, teacher wrote: Kill unsurprisingly defended without explanation, saying the town is AIDS and lynch Brie.
Fumuki provided a longer defense ,
but could not answer questions ,
[/quote]
okay, let me see if I understand teacher-san. You want me to keep discussing with CFJ when since that wall SUPER MISSREP AND SCUMMY and the lead on the TheBrie wagon I think he's COMPLETELY SCUM?

I'm starting doubting you. Hard. It's simply not possible that you CAN'T SEE what's wrong with CFJ and I already pointed it at that little wall of mine, not repeating it. Plus, how can't you say KTS as town after that thing is surprising.

Well, I'm care less and less to this game as time pass...to do anything you need to go through and through it again and people don't realize that scum exactly wants to fatigue town being missrep and casting shade with a lot of holes like CFJ wall was.

If you want to hit whatever slot go ahead, BUT BOTH YOU AND ALL THE TOWNIES, AFTER IT FLIPS TOWN, FRICKING HIT CJ OR CFJ.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by teacher »

No, the original quote came from my post. This has nothing to do with CFJ. Its all me. But clearly you wont answer why you were accusing Hiraki of lurking, but at the same time said he had more associations than KTS, the most active player on the board.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Spoiler:
In post 824, teacher wrote:
In post 806, callforjudgement wrote:nails it.
.I had thought it several times. But I couldnt write it -- It wouldnt have been believable coming from me, when Brie and Kill have both scummed me (and Northside underlined that). But you nailed it, including down to the strength of the reads. And theres more in each column. Ill try to be brief. But I will suggest and VOTE: Kill as I think it is far more informative than just Brie.

Kill + Brie

Kill has an largely unexplained hunger for Brie's blood. Only once (despite today's promise) has ever articulated any reasons besides the entrance, and those reasons () are just plain lies. It accuses "him" of pushing "villagers" and being on "wagons." But Brie's then-current vote dated from RVS (), she had already towned that vote () and she STILL has not pushed anyone else, with no scum reads (). Just as Bizarrely, brie TWICE towns Kill
as having good analysis
(while he was hunting her), only to be forced to say TWICE she was full of shit when pressed. (See the top of my () for the summary.

KTS + Fumuki

This is the most troubling part of Fumuki's behavior. Not only does he derail the KTS wagon, but does so when his reasons for joining remained facially valid. (see , ). Moreover, his explanation for trying to steer to Hiraki is that it provides info on Kill; but he argues Kill doesnt provide info on Hiraki -- such a one way rachet is implausible, especially if the read is based on how scum would play together (, ). Fumuki gives his reasoning in the second links above, but I dont buy them. By the way, given the Kill-Brie above, I have no idea how Fumuki can plausibly suggest Hiraki (someone he accuses for LURKING) has "more associatives" than KTS -- Fumuki making contradictory arguments from a supposedly close-reading player. On the reverse side, KTS pretty routinely towns Fumuki without reasons, only changing during what could well have been a staged fight.

Fumuki + Brie

Fumuki contradicts himself about his Brie vote. As CFJ notes, he answers my first question about being third on a bus by explaining that it is for "pressure" but
not
"in hope of lynching." ((). But I ask him about it when he does it again (on creature now). And then he says that he "certainly ain't out of intent" to lynch (). So which is it -- Third votes are to lynch, or arent they? Certainly they dont seem to be, Fumuki ensures his own quick exit once wagons gain traction. ( - first to exit the first Brie wagon; - first to e,xit the Kill wagon right after L-2, first to exit the creature wagon IIRC). And he is openly and honestly trying to stall any and all Second Brie Wagon, with the logic that she is scum who can be nabbed later?!

Of course, I also agree with your comment that this may be "carried away." I mean, how likely is it that 75% of the scum are in the top half of the activity? And how likely is it that scum Actively busses a teammate by pointing out the first contradiction (as Fumuki did to Brie). I also do buy some portion of Fumuki's case on Northside. For example, I believe our mod and player are the same (). The Mod has been active enough to put "-" on most pagebottoms. Thus, the player's explanation that they havent caught up and just magically appeared when suspected () seems staged. It also places them in a place to try to missteer me to someone I suggested (BBT), while also undermining me by sussing -- .

Bottom line, I think this setup encourages 2 lurkers and 2 active misdirectors. I see that potential team entirely as named in this post. But I can also see a team involving CFJ, CJ, and some of the totally empty slots. I dont want to kill Fumuki for the same reasons Im not interested in CFJ - active, detailed posting helps town even if it comes from scum, because it offers information (most of this and CFJ's post are based on Fumuki). The best lynch on the board I see is Kill. It can entirely derail this theory or potentially validate it. It provides the most associative data (Brie, Fumuki, Hiraki), plus has the added policy benefit of getting rid of a style I find personally annoying. Hence the vote above. I am equally comfortable lynching Brie (theres a wagon there already), and potentially open to Northside.

Id like for the empty spots to be more active before a lynch occurs, which is why I hopped off the wagon. I hope the wagon will switch to Kill if they find this convincing. But I also hope we force info from those slots before night comes, so dont want to advance to L-2 without getting reactions from Creature, AD, BBT, and Arch.

PEDIT: @ Fumuki - you said "Do you seriously think that scum isn't manipulating things here?" The only people trying to actively steer are Kill, you, me, and CFJ, in that order. IF scum is active and you know your orientation (and have townleaned me), its 50/50 Kill or CFJ. So why not Kill?

DO YOU THINK THAT I HAVE ANY WILL LEFT TO ANSWER OR READ THIS? TEACHER, MY BUDDY, PLEASE.

Anyway, I'm leaving, if you don't want to change votes can't be helped...who knows, maybe there's a universe when after that emotional slip KTS is scum...
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by teacher »

Im going to make sure this stays on the last active page.

So the board has been spammed tonight after the scum team was made. For those looking for a TL/DR from an obviously biased participant:
  • CFJ posted the case on a Kill-Fumaki-Brie scum trio:
  • I added in my own thoughts in the same line, explaining why Kill's 505 and Fumuki's 742 were provable lies:
  • Kill first defended without explanation, saying the town is AIDS and lynch Brie. . His laterattempt to explain 505 was also false.
  • Fumuki provided a longer defense , but could not answer questions on 742 , and went from pushing for a Kill lynch only to unvoting Kill within 30 mins to
I am at end of day on Kill, with tomorrow on Fumuki if Kill flips mafia, and (CJ/Brie) if he flips town.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 901, teacher wrote:No, the original quote came from my post. This has nothing to do with CFJ. Its all me. But clearly you wont answer why you were accusing Hiraki of lurking, but at the same time said he had more associations than KTS, the most active player on the board.
Oh, if it's only that I can answer.

Look at KTS, he's been town reading creature and me. You'll probably not have as much confirmed info as me here since you don't read me as town, but we're indeed town.

That means that even if he's scum, he's really town reading townies if NSS isn't scum (and you guys didn't buy it). Now, for him to go and defend us even when prejudicing his reputation, it's abnormal for a scum play. You can say that it's fake whiteknighting, but you can too appoint a scummy interpretation to everything. It doesn't sound like whiteknighting, he simply yells "they're my lock town". If he is interacting with a scum buddy it would be TheBrie and I already said before why it just don't makes sense...(and CFJ is pushing that narrative)

Now look at Hiraki, he showed up and instatly sheeped TheBrie wagon, if TheBrie wagon had scum fingers on it, Hiraki might be part of the scum team. It's rather simply, isn't it?

Now, serious, I'm leaving and can't answer anymore. Bye...

(AND LOOOK AT CJ's ISO, TEACHER, HOW YOU AREN'T SEEING IT)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 903, teacher wrote:
and went from pushing for a Kill lynch only to unvoting Kill within 30 mins
to [/list]
I give up. WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE MINUTES AND NOT AT THE POSTS KTS POSTED AND MADE ME CHANGE MY MIND, TEACHER, LOOK, TEACHER.

STOP.

BYE.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 904, Fumuki wrote:Hiraki, he showed up and instatly sheeped TheBrie wagon, if TheBrie wagon had scum fingers on it, Hiraki might be part of the scum team.
Y'all are really making this way too easy. Again, you answer on Hiraki is demonstrably false. He did not show up and "sheep" the Brie wagon. He showed up and voted Kill, while explicitly criticizing the Brie wagon as RVS and weak with scum (Kill and Fumuki) on it. . Seriously, thanks.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by teacher »

NVM, I see you are talking about Brie Wagon No. 2. Looking into this.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 904, Fumuki wrote:if TheBrie wagon had scum fingers on it, Hiraki might be part of the scum team.
This is somewhat of an answer, actually, so I will revise my summary of the night. Nonetheless, it is pretty demonstrably wrong. First, the primary drivers of the second Brie wagon were you first building an actual case and KTS's repetition -- i.e., the very people you say are not scum. CFJ at best was a secondary driver, with a secondary case. More importantly, the other people on that wagon were Kill (not an additional association for Hiraki), myself (who you had
just
townleaned), . Thus, the only associatives Hiraki had by 742 were: Kill, Action Dan, and CFJ. That cannot possibly be more than Kill, who had at leastHiraki, Brie, you, me, and Creature. So the statement is still false.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by teacher »

So the board has been spammed tonight after the scum team was made. For those looking for a TL/DR from an obviously biased participant:
  • CFJ posted the case on a Kill-Fumaki-Brie scum trio:
  • I added in my own thoughts in the same line, explaining why Kill's 505 and Fumuki's 742 were provable lies:
  • Kill first defended without explanation, saying the town is AIDS and lynch Brie. . His later attempt to explain 505 was also false.
  • Fumuki provided a longer defense , but refused to answer questions regarding 742 for two hours and that explanation is also wrong
I am at end of day on Kill, with tomorrow on Fumuki if Kill flips mafia, and CJ if he flips town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I don't like CFJ's vote either. But, I'm not letting TheBrie off the hook. She makes even one good post, she gets an unvote. It's simple, really.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:16 am

Post by TheBrie »

Um, ten pages since I last posted. It's ANZAC day and the number or hours I had home and awake was far to small.

I'm going to make a summary post, just to get my head around what's happened. My interpretation. Don't mean to misrep anyone's action. Then I'll deal with as much as I can before I fall asleep. I''l put it in spoilrs as it's mostly for me and is a bit of a wall.

27-28Fumuki and Teacher were making meta diving plans. KTS says CFJ is prob scum with me. Fumuki says KTS might be a good flip and to leave me for later.. He also syas KTS might be best alive because's h's active and Hiraki might be a better choice. BBT makes a case against CeeJ and tries to start a wagon. CeeJ defends himself fa bit.
28 Hiraki gives questions and comments on Fumuki and me. I'll answer mine when this is done. Fumuki pushes his point about go for hard scum not easy scum. Then he talksmore about his plan, and I can't follow it entirely. What I do get is, "Scum NK themselves give town another lynch, and we need to lynch the hard scum while we still have a large majority." Which makes sense, but I think he's contradicting himself slightly as Teacher pionts out.
30 hiraki sasys I'm not scummy. Fumiki gives his hard lynch list. and says Lurkers are having it to easy. Agrred. Fumuki says Hiraki flip will shade KTS. Not sure on that.
31Fumuki says Hiraki only ended his V/LA because he was being targeted. Then relents. KTS yells at people for not killing me. Fumaki's gamebreaking theory makes no sense to me. Fumuki Scum cases NSStory. Seems reasonable, though I bleive her story about showing up after being mentione just by coincidence. Deosn't seem defensive, but who would with such a small wagon?
32 NSS gives read list. KTS givse this: "fumuki nss and creature + actiondan are locktown" It's in line with his play.
33 CeeJ votes me to L-1. DHe really hadn't said anything either way on my wagon before than, and gives no reason here. CFJ makes a big case on me KTS and Fumuki. I'll deal with it in a separate post. Fumiki says because it's a wall, It's probably rubbish and based on interpretations and misreps. CFJ cites probabilities on different games. I'm going to ignore that part because it's a little too technical for me. Fumuki states clearly he does not believe I'm scum. teacher votes KTS. (since when was he leaning that way?). Fumiki says the probabilities are rubbish. Teacher posts his version of the supposed KTS+Me+Fumuki connection. i'll comment on it later.

I can't do anymore of this. I nee dto go to bed and haven't gottne far enough.
but KTS wagon catches on.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:17 am

Post by TheBrie »

Oops, wrong spoilers. Sorry.
@Mod, can you fix it please?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:20 am

Post by Archwing »

hey all, on page 25 now. catching up. anything i've missed? a quick tldr would be helpful. i'm writing my last exam today and then i'm all yours :)
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 912, TheBrie wrote:Oops, wrong spoilers. Sorry.
@Mod, can you fix it please?
Sorry, I make it a policy to not edit players' posts.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:31 am

Post by TheBrie »

Spoiler:
In post 700, Hiraki wrote:
In post 365, TheBrie wrote:So why am I scum? Try to convince someone.
1. I missed this. What do you mean convince someone? Are you kidding me?
In post 478, TheBrie wrote:I'm starting to get a bad feeling around Fumaki. I'm not sure how to explain it as it's mostly a gut feeling. But I stated realizing that even now that he;'s not really spamming, his posts often still don't have all that much in them. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but it's beginning to get on my nerves as much as KTS's aggressiveness. they's planty of discussion, but not many reads and really strong opinions given. Fumaki is in a place, where I feel his opinions of people coudl be shifted very easily.
2. But your vote is still on Creature because...he won't explain why you're scummy?
In post 513, TheBrie wrote:But I think KTS might be right here. I'll have to check, but I think I have played a game where town!creature was like this. Because despite what I said in my initial RVS post, I have played with Town creature.
So until I'm sure. UNVOTE: Creature
3. Unvote...with no vote on others that you've called sus?
In post 640, TheBrie wrote:I could probably get them from his posts, but I'm too lazy to look at them out of ISO.
This is the ONLY reason I haven't fed into your wagon. There is a clear LACK of intent on playing the game from your slot right now. I saw that in the beginning when you were wagoned and you did the equivalent of shrugging. Now we're back to the same-ish juncture and you're again - shrugging. I don't care enough to meta dive this and see if this is a town or scum move from you. It's stupid and getting annoying. I still think your flip is a town one but everyone is getting riled up over this bad play. If you post like this again, you won't make it to Day 2.

OH AND YOU'RE STILL NOT VOTING?

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Hiraki's post. I'm numbering the pints and replying to them like that.
1. Aready asnwer that in post 635 andpost 643
2. I was lazy and really not sure about my suspcions.. In hindsight I ought to have done something, but I didn't feel like throwing votes around carelessly.
3. Same. No strong suspcions.
4. Sorry. I'll try. I don't expect you to trust my opinion on my meta, but I think I've done it as both.

Pedit: @Archwing. You can read my summary, but be aware, that's it's not really meant to catch other people, just myself.
@Mod I'm sad.
Show

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:37 am

Post by Archwing »

Fumiki, CFJ is arguably one of the better players on this list, IMO. I think CFJ is very aware of strategies, he's apart of the NRG, and I think both his town/scum play would be elevated of that of a "normal" player, such as myself. What i'm getting at, is that you think if he was bussing in this scenario, that he would've waited longer? I think this would be a great time for scum!CFJ to move purely on the WIFOM of it. regardless, i keep reading on.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Archwing »

BBT's re-entry is good. I'll see where it goes from here, but I like it so far.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Archwing »

@Fumiki, can you tldr town!Teacher for me please?
@Teacher, can you tldr town!Fumiki for me?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:45 am

Post by Archwing »

just got to page 30 and jesus fumiki went full screamy AtE whatever and i cannot read it for the life of me.
GTKAS
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:46 am

Post by TheBrie »

About post 806 by CFJ
I have found that basing my analisis on whether people read me accurately can read me wrong. Especially when i've been playing badly like I have been this game. You are right that there's some problem with his case or lack of on me (it looks weirder when you lay it out), but I did feel that at least some of it was justified.
I didn't think I reacted badly to the Brian name. At first I wan't sure it was me talked about, then I was teasing Fumuki. I wouldn't really kill him over a name accident. with KTS, I didn't really notice it that much, and I've found some people just never seem to get it. It wasn't confusing to me at nay point.
I've probably been a bit blind around KTS, but I do have one major problem to point out with this theory. Given how close I've come to being Lynched, do you really think KTS doesn't annt it to happen. It easily could have. Not quite as easily is you add Fumuki into the plot, as he was thge one who stopped me from being lynched, but still easily ehough. Why didn't he push something lese?

I would post about Fumuki too, but it's almost 11 PM and I must go to bed. Hoped to go an hour ago.
Show

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:50 am

Post by TheBrie »

Won't be able to post tomorrow morning. Just consider thsi before you lynch me. If I'm twon, what will my flip show? does it clear or incrimnate anyone? Tere's got to be scum on the wagon and I'll look at that tomorrow.

Also someone sometime mentioned that I'd said I would rethink CFJ, but didn't do anything. Sorry. I simply haven't had time to look over him again. I should probably never play again because I never have much more time than this.
Show

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:05 am

Post by teacher »

In post 918, Archwing wrote:@Teacher, can you tldr town!Fumiki for me?
no. Because I’m believing he is scum. But the real real short of it other than is that two “teams” are basically locked together - (Kill/funuki) and (cfj/ceejay). Interestingly, both teams suspect Brie. But I think we should flip Kill because I find that team far more suspect for a host of reasons, and if Kill flips town I will basically death tunnel CeeJay.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:14 am

Post by Killthestory »

VOTE: ceejay
teacher your resds will always be wrong if you only make level 0 reads
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:14 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 773, northsidestory wrote:if i was scum i'd probably just keep lurking it out to dodge that exact accusation
ughhhh.
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Open Games”