Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Oxy »

@Sunshine
I just said that exact thing was worrying, thus implying that it gives me good reason to question my own reads.

Thanks for repeating it, tho. Appreciate ya.

Have you caught up yet, btw?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1482, Sunshine13 wrote:Wait, wait. Iso’d Oxy for the lulz.

At what point did you a) stop townreading me (sans evidence) and b) start scumreading me (sans evidence)?

Also, your scumreads at this point are me, ofrhz and... TW? Bearing in mind the last 10 pages remain unread, excepting your iso’d posts.
I'm town reading you. That hasn't changed.

And you can damn well read my iso if you want to know my other reads. I've been plain as day.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1491, Oxy wrote:
In post 1482, Sunshine13 wrote:Wait, wait. Iso’d Oxy for the lulz.

At what point did you a) stop townreading me (sans evidence) and b) start scumreading me (sans evidence)?

Also, your scumreads at this point are me, ofrhz and... TW? Bearing in mind the last 10 pages remain unread, excepting your iso’d posts.
I'm town reading you. That hasn't changed.

And you can damn well read my iso if you want to know my other reads. I've been plain as day.
If you're saying that you have read the entirety of my iso, yet still don't know my reads, you need to try again, and more slowly this time.

Don't get all snide with me if you're not even going to read the posts that I'm writing.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Oxy »

Going further with that, Sunshine, you claim that I'm lazily sheeping mathdino, but you don't even know what my fucking reads are.

So let me ask you this. What reads am I sheeping from mathdino, eh? Do you even know? Or did you just see someone say that in your skim? What are you basing this tripe on?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Oxy »

@sunshine
In post 1477, Oxy wrote:it's basically the bottom of my reads list - ofrhz and + sunshine.
The bottom of my reads list would have been tw, ofrhz, skitter, draynth. so the wagon of tw, skitter, draynth, sunshine was the bottom of my reads list minus ofrhz and plus sunshine.

This post is literally saying i'm town reading you.

And yes, I'm still town reading math, but I'm not omniscient bro. And my read list had a lot of town reads, so I gave a nod to the possibility that I'm very wrong, and gave a list of who I think is most likely to deceive me. And those people were you and Math.

There is one read on my reads list that I am sheeping mathdino on right now, and that's nsg, and it doesn't even exist because he hasn't read her yet. You should be, too.

And yeah, I was sheeping the judgement of three of my town reads there, mate. Three. Not just lol follow the dinosaur.
A) I do actually think sheeping has a strong part to play in a good town game, and I think that is especially true for me.
B) I was low key doing it as a pouty arms folded "fine. /vote" response to their disagreement.

I didn't call you an idiot. I called you snide, and I am calling you condescending - "read his iso for the lulz" - and I really don't appreciate it.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Oxy »

As for why I'm voting draynth, who is not one of my top scum reads - I'm the leading wagon right now.
He might be scum, he isn't a town read, and I know I'm not scum. Maybe town here should just vote their top scum read, not compromise, and get lynched. Feel free to point me to an article explaining why that's the better strategy. In lieu of that, I'm playing the way I think is best.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Oxy »

@skitter30 Because I think SS is town this game. I know I don't have a great track record of reading her, but I think she reacted to the early pressure similarly to how she reacted to my early pressure on her last game. I think the questions she's asking come from the same mentality of the ones she gave last game, and I think her more laid back demeanor is reminiscent of the part of D2 1859 where she had no pressure on her and was shit posting some.

So I'd rather Draynth who I was kinda maybe town reading for not following through on his promises. But, tbh, mathdino screaming that question, DOES ANYONE THINK ITS SCUMMY, has made me rethink the wifom, and I'm just calling it NAI. So then he's pretty null to me, and that's a better lynch than a town read.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1510, Sunshine13 wrote:Also, in that instance, you were completely alleviating the responsibility of your vote to people you don’t know are town, my non-omniscient friend. In the end, you’re the one that gets judged for it, not them. Sheeping a few days in when flips and claims happen? Bit better, still not ideal imo. D1 sheeping with no N0? You don’t care where your vote is, because you’re not town.
Bro, my vote is fucking mine. I knew where it was, and I knew when I would be looking at the thread. And that vote wasn't going to be a part of a lynch unless I meant it to. I didn't exactly put him in danger of a lynch, did I?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Oxy »

@sunshine My vote being my voice is exactly why I put my vote where I did. Just because your vote is monotonous, does not mean others have to use it that way.

You sure seem to be confident that Draynth will flip town... Why is that?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Oxy »

@skitter Agree to disagree on the early game, I guess. I was noting how she went after so many people that commented on her entrance. It felt reminiscent of how she attacked every point I brought up against her.

She didn't really have any pressure on her in the early-mid portion of this game. Remember the post where she commented on not knowing how to play without pressure on her? That's the part of this game that I'm referencing.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1516, skitter30 wrote:As for draynth, it's that *everyone* has him in their lynch/vig pools. I don't think he's done anything scummy. He hasn't been townie, sure, but 'not being town' != 'scummy' to me. And like, the fact that oxy is voting draynth over scioness here is sending up some red flags, cuz like draynth is the much easier lynch, and before I asked him about it, he seemed to be scumreading them equally (1375).
This is not true. That was a quickly put together synopsis of my reads, but even here I have draynth listed before Scioness. I gave a much larger read list not much earlier where I explained I was reading scioness more townie than draynth.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #211) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1531, Sunshine13 wrote:
In post 1518, Oxy wrote:@sunshine My vote being my voice is exactly why I put my vote where I did. Just because your vote is monotonous, does not mean others have to use it that way.

You sure seem to be confident that Draynth will flip town... Why is that?
I’d like you to answer your own question.
This is a two way street, mate. You're not a detective in an interrogation room who gets to say, "I ask the questions around here!"
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #212) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Oxy »

Scioness is a terrible, awful, horrible, no-good lynch today.

Please do not let my counter wagon be sajj.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #213) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Oxy »

Whatever, mates.

I felt bad after that case on ofrhz and tw because it was late, i didn't do it well, and it came off scummy

So I worked my ass of obv!towning to make up for it.

And the one guy who you should really be looking at to read me? He saw it.

My reads are good,

and I'm not one of the, count em, 4 people who have inadvertently claimed VT this game

So if ya'll run me up at this point, that's on you.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #214) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Oxy »

I'm voting him, yeah. He's not my fav.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #215) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Oxy »

He's a decent lynch - I'm fully retracting that bit about him laying a trap for himself if scum.
If by policy only, not following through on promises cannot be a town!tell
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #216) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1607, ruru wrote:
In post 1582, skitter30 wrote:A lot of math's recent posts are actually scum-pinging me; I don't think he's become townie as we approach deadline.
Aside from Oxy-related posts which recent posts pinged you?

Also I just realized something else interesting about Oxy, which is that he hasn't acted paranoid at all of me this game. Which is kind of weird because I was obvtown to him last game too. Like I would kind of expect him to rvs or interrogate me early this game

Surely I'm capable of faking the first 2 pages as scum based on things I learned last game? (And I actually was faking it; I was super nervous people were going to scumread me again for personality/NAI reasons, made a conscious effort to towntell, and didn't actually feel any genuine self-confidence in this game until almost everyone obvtowned me)
I had small concerns about that until you self voted

And honestly that entire back and forth - maybe you could have done that in 1859 - but I'm pretty confident you're town
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #217) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1608, the worst wrote:I'm actually finding my analysis deeply boring because I think the conclusions I've reached are accurate.

Oxy is the most likely to flip red here. Draynth is reasonable in fairness so due respect to anyone on his wagon atm.
However, Oxy's narrative will get deeper.
If this is Draynth's scumgame I can't see him magically turning into deepscum overnight. We have plenty more phases.

VOTE: Oxy for dramatic effect ;)
This was worth the wait.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #218) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Oxy »

@The Worst
Please explain how a red flip from me - not gonna happen - leads you to believe NSG is scum.

I call BS. There is no reason.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #219) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Oxy »

My concern is that you're obv scum.

How is this post the worst in the game - other than for coming after requesting to replace out?

They were right, imo...

Honestly, if anything, I think this kind of spews nsg town...

What is the scum motivation? No one was listening to them. This post wasn't helping to get anyone lynched.

@mod please do not extend the deadline. This day has gone on plenty long.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #220) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Oxy »

Why am I on draynth? Are you being serious? How the fuck would it be town for me to vote park on a non-existent wagon while I am being wagoned?

I've made a case for why you're scum. No one else agrees.

Seriously, in what world would you recommend that I vote for you right now as either alignment?

And you understand this. You're not stupid.

But I guess that was the easiest post for scum!the worst to make...
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #221) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1643, ruru wrote:I feel like it's long past morning in Ireland so I actually give up on this I think

VOTE: Oxy
Is this a phrase I'm not familiar with, or are you voting me because you're tired of waiting for draynth to post?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #222) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1674, Scioness Sajj wrote:In post 1551, Oxy wrote:
Scioness is a terrible, awful, horrible, no-good lynch today.

Please do not let my counter wagon be sajj.

I'm terrible lynch today but what about tomorrow? Do you think you will have a confident enough read on me, without a clear, to take me into lylo?
A lot can change between now and Lylo, and I can't imagine that I won't reevaluate

but right this second my reads go, from town to scum, ruru, sajj, NSG, mathdino, AP, UglyDuck, Pinturicchio, Sunshine, Skitter30, Draynth, Ofrhz, The Worst.

Change in NSG due to recent content (she's clearly not left shifting to avoid mathdino read. This seems townie all by itself. Her analysis seems townie, and the more I look at Mohab's exit, and knowing that I'm town, the more townie that exit looks.)

Sunshine moved down because he's voting me even though he gut town reads me because he's worried about getting information more than he's worried about lynching scum.

Skitter and Draynth switched places primarily because Draynth has been prod dodging for days on days, but also in part because of how strongly NSG feels.

Ofrhz has been active elsewhere, but hasn't provided content here in days. His scum partners are telling him to dodge this game until the deadline.

The Worst these last few days has just oozed scum to me. Obviously, ya'll don't see it, or else you would be talking about it. If I'm not here D2, please look at this slot very closely. I've got a list of quotes in a spoiler with commentary that you can look at for inspiration.

Also, this is town dino. I'm not sure how you guys are missing it.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #223) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1679, Sunshine13 wrote:
In post 1676, Oxy wrote: Sunshine moved down because he's voting me even though he gut town reads me because he's worried about getting information more than he's worried about lynching scum.
Is Draynth scum?
There is a pretty good chance that he is, yeah.

The part I find scummy is your focus on how much information you can glean from a lynch.

This is a great cover for a scum motivation.

I think that the information gained on a mislynch should be a secondary consideration. Lynching scum comes first.

Of course, you could be town with a different philosophy, and I can't know how your home site thinks.

And my vote, both by voting someone with good scum equity and by helping to divert a lynch off of myself (0 scum equity), is consistent with the above philosophy.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #224) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1680, Oxy wrote:Of course, you could be town with a different philosophy, and I can't know how your home site thinks.
This makes it sound less likely than I think it is.

Sunshine is probably town. This is scummy tho, and that's why I moved him down.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #225) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1682, Sunshine13 wrote:Also, please stop with “my play in this situation is pro-town so I must be town!” because scum don’t exactly roll over and die when they get wagoned, do they?
I perceived you to be preparing to call me a hypocrite. I was defending against that. It just so happens to be pro-town.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #226) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1810, ruru wrote:
In post 1749, ruru wrote:
In post 1740, Mathdino wrote:You're softclaiming pr already
I don't see why it's beneficial to specify the role in this situation

Specifying the role allows scum to tell, in 2/5 cases, whether it's VT fake softing a role outside the setup or not
Scum can claim without getting CCed, so making scum claim a specific role on d1 doesn't help much

Almost half of VT fakeclaims instantly out themselves to scum by claiming a specific role

I am like 99.99% sure Md is aware of this because he studies setups
Doesn't this only imply MD is scummy in a world where Draynth is likely to fake claim PR as VT at the deadline?

Wouldn't that be kind of game throwing from town!draynth?

What am I missing?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #227) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Oxy »

@Sajj ?????
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #228) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Oxy »

Well, the replace out basically spews sajj slot town - except in the case where she is scum with exactly MD, I guess...
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #229) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Oxy »

The above post seems like bad theory to me. I must admit, I'm hard pressed to find an absolute reason why it's awful theory - someone please help me out - but it can't be right for VT to always claim a generic PR when they are getting wagoned D1.

People would have figured it out by now, if it was.

Oh I figured it out - it's because it gives scum the ability to soft claim PR, and then walk it back the next day. And people won't actually lynch them D2, because it becomes common place for VT to soft claim PR to stop themselves from getting lynched.

Also, D1's would become gross because literally every wagon would claim PR, and then what? Now you're in a situation where town is always lynching a claimed PR on D1, and sometimes those claims will be real.

@all please expand on why VT claiming PR to avoid a lynch is bad. I know it is, but... words.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #230) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1843, ruru wrote:I think this is all fairly specific to the fact that scum can't be cced in this setup without a massclaim. Otherwise, claiming specific role would be pro-town and anyone not doing it would be suspicious
I haven't played a closed setup yet

but I bet VT's don't claim PR to save themselves from the lynch.

I'd really like to hear thoughts on this from someone like NSG.

Also, UNVOTE: because contrary to what Pinturicchio just said, draynth has claimed PR.

I'm game for a lynch on the worst, ofrhz, and skitter
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #231) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1847, pinturicchio wrote:Instead of being pretentious, you could show us where did Draynth claimed PR?
I don't think I'm being pretentious?

How are you reading that bit where he goes, I really don't want to claim with 12 hours left even though I'm barely ever in the thread?

Again, if he is VT, I think that is playing against win con?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #232) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Oxy »

1) I'm in the thread enough to claim when I'm actually at L-1
2) Nice try on the PR hunt
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #233) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1854, pinturicchio wrote:Publicly PR hunting, Oxy? Do you think I'm that stupid? Again, he was not at L-1, so you are just WIFOMing the shit out of the situation.
I don't think you're stupid enough to do it as scum, no.

OK, sure - Draynth hasn't explicitly claimed PR yet.

Does that mean you that, from my PoV, you think I should still be voting him?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #234) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Oxy »

yes, draynth was at L-1 for all of about 15 seconds when pin hopped on and then off his wagon
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #235) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1860, pinturicchio wrote:I'm not stupid enough to do it, period. PR hunting is a silent task until the moment is right. You and ruru are speculating if you should be voting Draynth for his claim when he hasn't even claimed yet.
You've basically asked me to claim on multiple occasions in this game, so if you think you are such a master of not pr hunting as town, you probably shouldn't be so...
pretentious.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #236) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Oxy »

you were basically asking me to claim when you asked me what the "one little thing" was
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #237) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Oxy »

given the context of last game, how else should I have taken it?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #238) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Oxy »

so then what were you expecting my response to be, other than a claim??
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #239) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Oxy »

okay, let's argue about it in post game. jesus christ, pin.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #240) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Oxy »

if draynth is a pr, there are 3 scum in {the worst, ofrhz, skitter30, sunshine}
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #241) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Oxy »

1)Sunshine is experienced
2)We have no meta on him
3)Some of his ideas have made me think, "huh, that doesn't make sense coming from an experienced player" e.g., his focus on +information lynches
4) 1+3 could imply that he comes from a community that is simply bad at this game, or it could imply a scum motivation
5) He has been hyper sensitive of scum/town reads on him all game (from his ofrhz push to him thinking that I was scum reading him when I wasn't.)

There's more, but I don't really want to case him until D2
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #242) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1881, ruru wrote:
In post 1874, Oxy wrote:if draynth is a pr, there are 3 scum in {the worst, ofrhz, skitter30, sunshine}
Why?
Why 3 in those 4?
ruru is town
pinturicchio is town
SS is town
Mathdino is town
UglyDuck is town
AP is likely town
Draynth being a PR would make him town

In my head NSG was likely town, but this didn't take into account math explicitely not TR'ing her, so add her into that group of 3.

Also, I'm scum reading the worst and ofrhz pretty confidently, and skitter to a lesser extent. Sunshine has been fighting his way down my read list.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #243) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Oxy »

1 and 2 were the context in which to read 3, 4, and 5.

You still seem hypersensitive of scum cases on you

And it's especially odd considering you think I'm scum
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #244) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Oxy »

I should have said scum reads, not cases, and I've given examples. I'm not 1v1'ing you right now, though mate.

I'm kind of surprised you're responding to me rather than unvoting math, tbh.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #245) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Oxy »

Sorry, professor. I'm not in your class, and I have no interest in your homework assignments.

And that has nothing to do with the game. I just don't like you.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #246) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Oxy »

Math, what do you think about skitter's read progression on you and me?

The best scum motivation I can find for calling you scummy and retracting her scum read on me as a result would be that she didn't want to be on my mislynch with too many of her scum buddies, whom she then joined up with on your wagon later. It's a little weak sauce.

Here's looking at it through your worldview, though.

She hopped off of my wagon when

The worst, Draynth, Sunshine, and Pinturicchio were on it.
Draynth's wagon was NSG, Oxy, Ruru
Sajj was Mathdino, Ofrhz, AP
Mathdino had no votes, and some vague interest from ruru and the worst (both assumed town).

Your worldview implies sunshine is the only possible other scum on my wagon, and that Sajj is also a potential partner.
The previous vote was Pin voting on me.

If skitter + Sajj are partners, does skitter a) continue pushing for my currently leading wagon as a counter to a Sajj wagon that was not a sure thing to gain steam,
or b) jump off my wagon and start pushing a mathdino lynch?

If skitter + Sajj are not partners, meaning the wagons are tvtvt, why does scum!skitter try to throw another town into the mix? Why not just work on one of the available mislynches?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #247) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1933, the worst wrote:Still do not see UgDuck as scum with daychat
Eek
can you remind me what he said that was so bad it couldn't be scum with day chat?

serious question, no ulterior motive. It just so happens that I'm reading him right now.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #248) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Oxy »

@the worst
I'm not feeling that read. I'm still reading him pretty townie. Just recently I liked his nsg vote into immediate draynth vote.

I imagine you would change that read if his team was something like exactly {skitter, sunshine, uglyduck} since neither of them posted in the 4 hours prior, or 1hour 20 minutes after his read list?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #249) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Oxy »

@mathdino
You can call it lazy, but I'm not going to meta dive NSG while you're alive in the game

My best reason for scum reading him is still sensitivity to peoples' reads on him. I would wait a day. He could be scum, but my gut is calling him town, and tbh, gut has been about as good as head, lately

AP has scum equity in a world where 2/3 of my scum reads were wrong. I'll dive him this evening.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #250) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Oxy »

oops, Line 2 was about sunshine
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #251) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Oxy »

Thoughts on AP, mostly useless I think

Spoiler:
I have no idea what his current reads are. The following are the scummiest things in his iso, and I can write good town and scum motivations for both of them.

his case on ruru + the worst + ud, which later turned into ruru + the worst + {skitter, pin} is weird because it couldn't have been expected to go anywhere at the time. There was no way he was getting a lynch on ruru, for instance.

His progression on draynth is also spectacular:
"I think he's a pr"
He's a good policy lynch
"I want to stop his wagon so I'm joining mathdino on sajj"
He's a good policy lynch (this comes directly after draynth's "oxy and md are still scum and im not claiming yet" statement, and is understandable for that reason from either alignment)

When you consider who he has been okay lynching for a sustained period, sajj and skitter become less likely partners. This leaves possible partners from jurassic world at sunshine, nsg, uglyduck, ofrhz
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #252) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Oxy »

Does he predict it? Maybe? I mean, he could have interpreted that quote ruru found as a soft claim. Or how draynth didn't seem too perturbed to be wagoned.
Does he out it? That's a wifom hole.
At a surface level it's pr hunting.
At level 1, it's a pro town move if he's right... kind of. Personally, I would have tried to deflect from the wagon before outing him as a likely pr.
At level 2, the combination of it being surface level brazen for scum, and possibly pro-town coming from town, make it an easy post to classify as unlikely to come from scum.

And then there is the weirdo gambit where they are both scum trying to get town cred from a fake soft claim.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #253) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1982, ruru wrote:Is tw's trajectory on Md weird
his trajectory on math has been bi-polar.

but that might actually be the towniest thing about the duckling.

(okay, I'm going back to suppressing my scum read on the worst because something something dinosaurs.)
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #254) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1990, ruru wrote:
In post 1985, skitter30 wrote:NM is pl-worthy though.
Can you fill me in? Is it just because he claimed scum?
It's because he is going to give nothing but one liners and naked votes/lol hammers for the rest of the game.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #255) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1996, ruru wrote:Because I think SS was town (pending my reads fully annealing around town!Md I guess, which hasn't happened yet because I'm currently oddly incapable of suspecting you)
I don't understand this statement. Is it directed at me?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #256) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Oxy »

oh. good.

no one hit her reset button.

You played scum with pin. He is town, yes?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #257) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Oxy »

@The Worst
What was the misunderstanding?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #258) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Oxy »

Good. I think so, too.

Where are you on uglyduck?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #259) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Oxy »

because of the whole too dumb to be in day chat thing?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #260) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Oxy »

No - tbh, I haven't seen the nonsensical or the too dumb for scum stuff, personally.

maybe that just makes me bad.

The second half makes sense, though.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #261) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Oxy »

Playing DA for a moment:
What easier topic is there to fake content about than setup spec and theory? Scum have the same opinion on theory as they do when they are town, no?
Policy lynches aren't really a thing. Not_Mafia is proof enough of that. Would scum!duck really have been worried about that?

@TW What is the disconnect? I'm not trying to be dense. I really don't understand.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #262) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Oxy »

I'm pretty sure we don't want to start a debate on whether or not it's okay to call welsh people sheep fuckers.

Mathdino, is your vote still on ap or is beefstar a real vote (on nm, i imagine?)
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #263) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Oxy »

that's not the worst lynch we could go with
which of course would be the best lynch
but I will sheep it.
lemme count votes rq
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #264) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Oxy »

VOTE: AP I'm pretty sure this is L-2
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #265) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Oxy »

where is my popcorn.

timer is ticking on NM catching up.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #266) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Oxy »

Oh! Is it time for me to defend myself for another 24 hours?

Can I just self-vote, instead?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #267) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Oxy »

yeah i like that plan
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #268) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Oxy »

less so the vig nm part
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #269) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2139, AP wrote:P-edit: Are you telling me that you do not know who I am?? I need to know right now, please.. do you, or do you not recognize who I am?
You gave a subtle alt slip at one point, I'm pretty sure. I'll point it out to you in a pm after game ends, but I don't know you and have not read any of your games.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #270) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Oxy »

80% confidence. I hope you'll give me an honest answer if I'm right ;P
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #271) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2151, Mathdino wrote:okay how about this

lynch ofrhz

if town (and especially if quickhammer), vig not_mafia

if scum... vig uglyduck?

Edit: AP we really do not have a lot of options lol
I can get behind this.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #272) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Oxy »

VOTE: ofrhz

I learned nothing about his alignment from this page. I guess I'm slow?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #273) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Oxy »

I'm pretty sure that is L-1 for ofrhz. NM never retracted sajj's vote
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #274) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Oxy »

I refuse to consider this a dumb tell, btw.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #275) » Thu May 03, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Oxy »

ugh. gross kill.

Finding his reads in his ISO is not fun - I stopped. If someone else wants to scrape those up, that would be cool.

Not going to have much time for this until late tonight,

but on first glance, {UD, Skitter, NM, NSG} looks like a good lynch pool
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #276) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Oxy »

His read list isn't exactly damning to any particular scum team. Even NSG, Sajj, x isn't really getting slammed.

I'm inclined to agree with Pintu on the NK motivation.

TW was one of the ones who basically claimed VT, tho. I'm not sure how likely it was to be picked up, tho. Even though I quoted it multiple times.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #277) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Oxy »

@nsg @skitter
This theory assumes that the jk targeted draynth, right?
And in doing so, the jk must have believed draynth was scum, otherwise they were trying to stop vig!Draynth or 1shotcop! Draynth from using their role?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #278) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Oxy »

I dunno, seems unlikely to me...
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #279) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2243, skitter30 wrote:More like if there's a jk scum thought draynth wasn't it.

@sunshine: individual's choice, whatever's contextually apropriate
Okay, I think I understand now.

From the context of previous posts, I thought you and NSG were living in a world where our PR's are IC, JK, Vig

But you're actually living in the world of IC, JK, Cop/tracker

Where scum was avoiding Math because they didn't want to get blocked by JK

And they didn't kill draynth because they thought he was the cop/tracker, or because they knew he was scum

And they thought TW might be the JK.

--

Knowing that scum chose a kill that doesn't exactly make me look great,

I wonder if part of the wifom wasn't to also implicate Draynth.

Otherwise, the above theory seems as plausible as anything else.

p.edit I agree with what AP's 2251
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #280) » Thu May 03, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2254, northsidegal wrote:No? I'm not sure where you get that assumption from at all.
Do you still need this explained, or did you see my later post?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #281) » Thu May 03, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2257, pinturicchio wrote:I'm more convinced about the idea of living Dino alive because he wasn't townreading NSG, implying that they want to mislynch NSG today
If we knew this to be the case, this would pretty much clears at least Skitter, you, and me. I don't think any of us give IC!dino an entire second day to find a strong town read on NSG.

If they're keeping Mathdino alive because of his reads, I think it is more likely because of the scum he is town reading than because of the town he is scum reading.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (isolation #282) » Thu May 03, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Oxy »

Then I guess I no longer think it would clear you (since you are implying that you wouldn't mind giving town!math another day to read town!nsg)

What do you think about the second line, tho? That's the one i think is more likely.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #283) » Thu May 03, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2265, pinturicchio wrote:I don't know Oxy, I haven't thought anything about nothing yet, I'm just saying what I think would explain why scum decided killing tw instead of Dino. And I don't care if you clear me or not, I'm not townreading you, exactly because of posts like that. "I no longer think it would clear you"... So if I said "wow Oxy I agree with you, we're cleared!!" you would townread me? WTF
I said that if we knew it to be true, then it would mean x people clear.

This is not the same as saying someone is cleared. At all.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (isolation #284) » Thu May 03, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Oxy »

alright, mate. tunnel me all game, that's fine.
The idea that they kept mathdino alive to lynch nsg is absolute shit, tho.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #285) » Thu May 03, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Oxy »

yeah, okay - I'm on the scum!draynth train.

There are a few options in which draynth isn't scum:

PR's are exactly cop, tracker, IC, and scum thought that TW wanting to sort mathdino D2 meant that TW was the cop.
I'm doing this quick, but that's the only one I can think of right now.

VOTE: draynth
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #286) » Thu May 03, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Oxy »

also, I think I'm on the town!nsg train.

I don't see a reason why this would be the game that scum!nsg chooses to keep IC!dino alive just to prove she can pull the rug over his eyes.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #287) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Oxy »

Every mention of Draynth by UglyDuck, and UglyDuck by Draynth
There is nothing in here to rule them out as partners. Honestly, some of it is odd (one questions the other's alignment, and then never brings it up again, etc.), but could potentially be explained by how disconnected they have been from the game.

Spoiler:
In post 401, Draynth wrote:UglyDuck - Waiting for content.
In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:Draynth - Not a lot to go off of, but reads seem OK. I mean I disagree with his top two pushes, but I think for anyone to be pushing Math/TW right now I would of been granting some TP to because there has to be like a 0% chance they get lynched today.
In post 809, Draynth wrote:I'm worried about UglyDuck purely because it seems like he's only saying anything when he's directly mentioned / being scumread
In post 1279, UglyDuck wrote:1) Draynth - While I feel Skum would normally be more apparent when so many drivers are present in the game, I can't get over the timing of their reactions. Everytime they come up in conversation they then come into the game. I suppose this is what lazy town would do as well, but just their overall demeanor feels off.
In response to a question by Ruru:
In post 1447, UglyDuck wrote:6) Daynth - we seem to agree. I can't really argue with your assessment on me seeming similar, but I have been told I think more than I post. In regards to the post I think I remember - something like "post your TW and Math Wall"... honestly.. I don't like useless walls. See the points above... I feel like I pretty much wrapped it up in two sentences Wagon timing is what you want to make of it - not much I can say to that.
In post 1606, UglyDuck wrote:meh nevermind was reading backwards.

VOTE: Draynth seems better
In post 1709, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1708, AP wrote:
In post 1707, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1683, AP wrote:@Sunshine:
We may still have problem here, which is town!Draynth (assuming you're correct) isn't playing the game, and thus is even more harmful to town than scum are!

Did you just make the point to lynch a Town!Lurker read over a Skum read?
If that's how you read it.
I mean I don't because who would say that. But like... what (no sarcasm) is the point you are trying to promote? I am reading it as "you are telling sunshine that even if they have a skum read on PlayerX they should consider voting their town read of PlayerY because PlayerY is not up to speed". I am just looking for clarification - I didn't mean for the question to come off as accusatory.
In post 1733, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1710, AP wrote:@Ugly: I do see your point, and I'm not arguing against it. I guess didn't totally disregard the possibility Drayth could flip scum after all, so it inadvertently factored in my phrasing.

The way I see it is if Drayth is town he's not doing himself (or us) any favours, and especially so if he is indeed a PR, so I wanted to force a claim out of his slot.

Update: Draynth staying in the shadows until I removed my vote off him THEN coming on to say he won't claim is actually bothering me even more now.

VOTE: Draynth

And Mathdino already stated intent.
Why would you want to force a town PR to claim their spot? no skum PRs possible in this game right, so it would have to be a town PR?

Also, and I am assuredly not defending him, but just pointing out that I think Draynth said (correctly) "I am at L-2 not L-1, so I am not going to claim".

also ballsack to everything bc this is feeling more like a TvT wagon by the second.
In post 1830, Draynth wrote:Despite him trying to lynch me I think he's probably town.
The only thing I'm concerned about is how easily he tried to jump on NSG with MD (Possible scum partners?) but he said he was reading backwards which if true would make sense.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #288) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Oxy »

And yeah, I'm working on associations because I'm having trouble getting around draynth and the night kill
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #289) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1831, ruru wrote:Five votes are currently on a PR claim

Unofficial Votecount

Draynth(5)
~ (87), (216), (56), Orfhz, AP

Mathdino (5)
~ skitter30, ruru, pin, tw, Draynth
Oxy(2)
~ (50)
ofrhz(1)
~ (81)
Scioness Sajj(1)
~ Mathdino

Players dead:

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-30 16:45:00)
She hasn't posted anywhere on site in the 5 days since.

It could have been related to the game, sure, or it could have been related to real life being busy, to her deciding mafia wasn't for her, or a host of other reasons.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #290) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Oxy »

oops, didn't mean to quote that - it is the vote count right before SS replaced.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #291) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2343, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2231, Oxy wrote:TW was one of the ones who basically claimed VT, tho. I'm not sure how likely it was to be picked up, tho. Even though I quoted it multiple times.
Although tbf I couldn't find where he had quoted it.

I *think* he was alluding to tw as one of those four people here:
In post 1554, Oxy wrote:and I'm not one of the, count em, 4 people who have inadvertently claimed VT this game
Pin is right that I was super tunneled on TW as scum.

That doesn't mean I missed the VT claim, tho. Did you want me to find you the quote?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #292) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2345, skitter30 wrote:I'm saying that tw's vt claim wasn't obvious (at least, it wasn't to me), and it would be weird for scum!oxy to have noticed that and then kill tw when it looks like scum were pr-hunting.

Like it's weird to kill outside of the ic. To me, that implies scum were jk-hunting (or wanting to give the appearance thereof). If you're tracking the people who claimed vt, it's really weird to kill one of them in that scenario imo.
Ohhhhhh. I never understood your point until this post. heh.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #293) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2352, Mathdino wrote:i have stronger townreads elsewhere

this game isn't exactly solved with a nice bow quite yet
not game related, but I want the right imagery.

Is this "bow" as in to take a bow, or put a bow on a wrapped gift.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #294) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Oxy »

lol, are you trolling me rn?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #295) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Oxy »

Forget the vig, tonight I'll shoot you both with my bow >.<
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #296) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Oxy »

Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #297) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Oxy »

Oh, right. This game is full of
Star Wars
fans. RIP
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #298) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Oxy »

I'll lynch him through a vig claim or a cop claim for sure.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (isolation #299) » Sat May 05, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2321, Draynth wrote:I'm in work at the minute will catch up and post when I get home
Okay, yeah. Draynth could claim Oxy's Mom and I'd still push for a lynch at this point.

Holding up the game is bad form.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #300) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Oxy »

Unconditional love, and all of your earthly possessions at the time of your death.

Sound good?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #301) » Sat May 05, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Oxy »

okay, but i still get your possessions if you leave earth before the time of your death.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #302) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Oxy »

Here you go, skitter
In post 1342, Oxy wrote:
In post 738, the worst wrote:I have no like major issues with being lynched here but

Imploring town (which I should have done last time I was lined up for a mislynch)

IF I AM THE LYNCH THEN WHEN I FLIP GREEN BURN THE DINOSAUR TO DEATH
I think this one speaks for itself...
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #303) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Oxy »

@skitter I thought you were clearing me because I was keeping track of VT claims, TW had softed VT, and any kill outside of Mathdino would have been performed with the intention of killing a PR.

I'm having trouble following your thinking. Why does the reason Mathdino was killed matter at all?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (isolation #304) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Oxy »

EBWOP reason Mathdino was not* killed

;P
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #305) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Oxy »

Oh. I think that UD is saying that they would have left mathdino alive because the value of killing confirmed-and maybe-bad!town is less than the value of potentially killing a PR.

I might do that depending on how bad Mathdino's reads are. =)

p.edit he explained.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #306) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Oxy »

Ruru doesn't exist in Pin's world. =(
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #307) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Oxy »

oh nm, I see her now, yay =)
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #308) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Oxy »

That is a really believable result, though. I presume you picked NSG because you thought mathdino was a likely kill?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #309) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Oxy »

huh. I had sunshine pegged as a pr
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #310) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Oxy »

town:
Mathdino
NSG
Pinturicchio
Skitter
Oxy

Draynth
AP
Sunshine
UglyDuck

so this game is over without cc's, yeah? fmpov, anyway
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #311) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Oxy »

god I keep losing ruru (town) and NM (not town)

so not quite over
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #312) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2423, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2421, Oxy wrote:huh. I had sunshine pegged as a pr
Why didn't you kill him last night then?
because I am VT boyo
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #313) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Oxy »

VOTE: UNVOTE
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #314) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Oxy »

Lynch preference - draynth withheld until whenever it's mechanically correct
UglyDuck -> NM/Sunshine -> AP
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #315) » Sat May 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Oxy »

I'm starting to think TW was killed for the lulz, or with the roll of dice.

Or maybe because there could only be one duck. It's not feeling like strategy, though.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #316) » Sat May 05, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Oxy »

I obv towned D1. I'm not doing another week of defense. It was gross because I had just done a week of being at L-2, and my first reaction was that it was setting me up for more of the same.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #317) » Sat May 05, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Oxy »

ebwop: I tried* (lol) to obv town
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #318) » Sun May 06, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 272, Scioness Sajj wrote:some thoughts:

sunshine is okay, so is ruru.
dino and pintu are fine to but cannot be trusted.
not buying mohab's excuse for wanting to get lynched.
oxy seems a lot less opinionated and that's worrying.
the rest is whatever.
Assuming all current claims are correct, and that ruru was too obv!town for scum to push on,

We have a town read for sunshine,

light shade thrown on confirmed town dino and pintu

shade thrown on confirmed town, NSG

shade thrown on town!oxy

If Scioness was scum, this entire list was spewed town, with a small possibility that she put her partner, sunshine, into her early town reads.

Then, later, Scioness is scum reading UD, but also vehemently argues against Ofrhz's scum read on UD:
In post 1533, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 532, ofrhz wrote:
In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:<snip>
I'm not really seeing this? Someone brought up that vig is anti-town because a vig could just mis-fire on town, so I was trying to get at an optimal vig play here.

I kinda feel like you're going after me for being an easier mislynch than ruru.
VOTE: UglyDuck call it omgus, idgaf
no clue what to think of this, the content as nothing to do with the vote.
This was my case against UglyDuck. I pointed out why several of his reads were bad in a scummy way. His readlist was scummy because 1) wow hedging and 2) UglyDuck probably thought I was an easy lynch and went to push for it based on really bad reasons.
Your 1st point was an observation and a question. Your 2nd point was 'a lot of hedging' and you've bolded where UD has explained why he has Pin in null category and explained what makes UD think pintu is scummy. In your 3rd point, you have disagreed that ruru has any previous experience. In your 4th point, you disagree with him again. None of those explain your why you think those things come from scum nor is it actually a case against UD. Your hedging argument is really meh and in the end, you have called the whole thing omgus. Calling your case against someone omgus is a convenient way to dodge responsibility for your vote and explain weak arguments.
There's not a huge amount in her ISO about why UD is scum - It's basically "wobbly read list" and a lamist post about mohab replacing out.
In post 1674, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 1553, AP wrote:My TR on oxy is wearing out. Both him and Sajj refuse to vote each other. Sajj even avoided the Draynth wagon and went for a new wagon on ofrhz (did I spell that right?)
glad to know you are reading vcs, sad you are not reading the game though
There is nothing in her iso about why she didn't want to vote draynth. In fact, her entire discussion of draynth is basically one multi paragraph response to an innocuous question by draynth, and this comment.

What I'm saying is, {Draynth, NM, UD} looks pretty darn consistent to me.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #319) » Sun May 06, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Oxy »

Do we think that scum!UD gave an accurate analysis of why we should scum read him in this post?

Spoiler:
In post 935, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 800, brassherald wrote:Pagetop

Votecount 1.8

ofrhz(3)
~ (20), (114), (85)

UglyDuck(2)
~ (31), (78)
ruru(1)
~ (56)
Oxy(1)
~ (33)
Mathdino(1)
~ (182)
AP(1)
~ (55)

Not Voting (3): (27), (44), (36) , (16)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-30 16:45:00)

MOD NOTES
Sunshine13 is VLA until Tuesday April 24, 2018.
I have obviously used Mathdino's coding to use the automated voting settings here. So, thank you to him as I tried and could not get it working when I opened the game.
So the above was the most recent official VC (from like half a day ago or something). Currently we are at:

ofrhz(1) ~ UglyDuck(20),
UglyDuck(5) ~ pinturicchio(31), ofrhz(78), Mathdino(114), Oxy(85), AP(56)
Oxy(1) ~ Scioness Sajj(33)
Mathdino(1) ~ the worst(182)
AP(1) ~ ruru(55)

Not Voting (3): Sunshine13(27), Mohab500(44), skitter30(36) , Draynth(16)

Little wagon analysis to be taken into consideration.
The ofrhz wagon just literally 100% dismantled itself to move to me (Math and Oxy both moving from ofrhz to me, leaving me the only one on ofrhz). AP jumped off their random OMGUS ruru vote to bring it to L2.
Reasons aside for a second - just look at the layout of the votes rn.

I have to write this up from my perspective as Town, and obv there are not a lot of people that think I am, but just try for a second:
- If I am skum then assuredly within the 5 voting me now there must also be skum. But like what, absolutely 0 attempt at a counter wagon on anyone else? If you think I am skum then it should make AP look super towny actually because they could of jumped on ofrhz with me.
- Now, as it happens, not skum here. So what just happened is a wagon was just dismantled to create my L-2. This actually creates the exact opposite point for AP and FOS hard on ofrhz. Skum loves Town vs Town Wagons, so if I am town AND ofrhz is town... this situation should not be happening.

I guess the exception to the above would be if actually 100% of skum is all not voting currently, but I find that unlikely.
Obv this isn't going to mean a ton if you are not willing to consider my pov, but I would give it a read.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #320) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2475, ruru wrote:I don't feel like "haha! that thing you thought on d1 would make you scum if it's true" is indicative of someone being scum
Right. I'm not actually arguing that interpretation.

I'm asking if we even think it could be in UD's scum range to give what amounts to an accurate reason on why he should be scum read.

Because if the team is {UD, NM, Draynth}, that is exactly what UD did.

I'm asking if this post is a reason to town read UD, not if this post is a reason to scum read UD.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #321) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2477, ruru wrote:Interesting
Yeah? Got any thoughts?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #322) » Sun May 06, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Oxy »

I've never seen the absence of a counter claim used as a reason to scum read a claim.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (isolation #323) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Oxy »

I don't understand why a pr wouldn't claim by now, so I fully expect these to be all of the claims we get this game.

If draynth is scum, and we lynch him today, we walk into tomorrow with 3 confirmed town.

If we leave draynth until tomorrow, and the team is something like {Pintu, sunshine, AP}, we might lose this in 5-player lylo with an oxy mislynch.
(scum kills skitter N2, we lynch draynth D3, scum kills MD, we lynch Pintu D4, scum kills ruru, 5 man of {AP, Sunshine, NSG, UglyDuck, Oxy} finds an oxy/uglyduck lynch often enough)

/paranoia off

If we're not lynching draynth, I'm pretty okay with either N_M or UglyDuck. I keep going back and forth on which I want more.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #324) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Oxy »

so switch up sunshine and NSG in the scum team - or replace him with uglyduck.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (isolation #325) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Oxy »

I know the mech solve thing kind of gets you off, so I'm willing to defer, but I AM paranoid.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #326) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Oxy »

Whatever, man, be derisive, but you make that play in exactly the type of scenario where none of the wolves are people's top lynch and you want to turn the two days prior to lylo into a game of mechanics for two days where no one really has to make hard reads.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #327) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Oxy »

you're not confirmed from my point of view.

You preempted my claim yesterday because you thought I was scummy and that you could win the 1v1 (you were right) - Draynth is a similar situation.

You're dead wrong about me with seemingly no interest in reevaluating

And there are multiple teams in which this gives scum!you a good shot at a 5-player lylo mislynch.

It's not THAT far fetched.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (isolation #328) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Oxy »

you preempted my claim last game***
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #329) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Oxy »

and 1 shot cop is a claim that doesn't necessarily get NK'd in a world of other IC's and claimed PR's, so you won't catch flak for staying alive.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #330) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2521, skitter30 wrote:oxy, who do you think is most likely scum in me/pin/draynth and why?

(alternatively, who's most likely telling the truth and why?)
draynth is the most likely scum.

I'm not arguing that Pin IS scum. He's probably real.

But I don't think that assuming Pin!town for the sake of a possible mechanical proof of scum!draynth is a smart idea when we can just prove it with a lynch and walk into an amazing situation tomorrow.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #331) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Oxy »

lynch scum!draynth today, lose skitter (or maybe dino/nsg) in the night, and just start lynching unconfirmed players until we win
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #332) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2523, Oxy wrote:lynch scum!draynth today, lose skitter (or maybe dino/nsg) in the night, and just start lynching unconfirmed players until we win
draynth flips scum, we have mathdino, nsg, pin, skitter all confirmed (minus the night kill).
We lynch in whoever is left, likely a pool of {NM, UD, Sunshine, AP}, in that order (left lynched first).

If he flips town, then we lynch in {skitter, pin} and we start figuring out the game
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #333) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2526, pinturicchio wrote:@Oxy who do we lynch today out of me, skitter and Draynth; vote for that player. That's all we need.
read my posts or don't ask me questions.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (isolation #334) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2529, pinturicchio wrote:I'm not asking you a question, I'm telling you to vote your scumread out of us three, period.
oh, well. I beg your majesty's pardon.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #335) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Oxy »

Glad I could make you smile, mate. =)

I've made my thoughts clear about why we should lynch draynth. Math is legit good at this setup stuff, so if math says we still don't lynch draynth today, then I'll hop on either UD or NM - whatever the consensus decides. I won't hold things up any longer.

p.edit I don't really understand the question. Do you mean the I beg your pardon comment? I bristled. it happens.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #336) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2534, skitter30 wrote:I'm low-key weirded out that even in your paranoia-fueled scenario, you seem to be making the assumption that I'm town.
actually, it's kind of the opposite.

I'm assuming that you're the most likely D3 lynch if draynth flips town, so you do less damage as fake claim than scum!pin. If that assumption is backwards, then you can replace the conspiracy story with scum!skitter
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #337) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Oxy »

@pin sure, why not
VOTE: uglyduck
L-2
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #338) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2538, skitter30 wrote:so you do less damage as fake claim than scum!pin.
if the lynch order is draynth -> skitter -> pin until someone flips red,
then scum!draynth results in 0 PR mislynches before a scum flip,
scum!skitter results in 1 PR mislynch before a scum flip
scum!pin results in 2 PR mislynches before a scum flip.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2542 (isolation #339) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Oxy »

@skitter actually, I guess I haven't calculated what happens if you're scum and we lynch outside of pr's.

I cut the analysis out of deference to Sunshine, but it's still less damaging because of the extra IC that cop!pin provides.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (isolation #340) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2540, skitter30 wrote:Ah, got it. So scum!pin is the worst-case scneario that probably won't get resolved for like two days is what you're trying to say?

Whereas if we just lynch scum!draynth today, we won't have to deal with that mess?
Yes. Obviously, all of this is a lot less worrisome if we lynch scum today (assuming lynch outside of draynth). It's the D2 mislynch scenario that's scary.

But the game state seems super complacent for scum team {draynth, nm, ud}

Are we all assuming that they have all just given up?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #341) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Oxy »

Low-key think ya'll voting nm because i voted ud.

If this is the reason, it's a terrible one because I am town.

But let's do it

L-1

p.edit

Intent to hammer

Do I need to wait?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #342) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Oxy »

but I had a gif ready... =(

Spoiler:
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #343) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Oxy »

It's okay, mate. Yes, beautiful irony <3
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #344) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Oxy »

You're fine in this game. I think mods can make it explicitly not okay at their discretion, maybe?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #345) » Sun May 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Oxy »

LOL
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (isolation #346) » Sun May 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Oxy »

yeah, my paranoia sounding crazy now, amirite.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #347) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Oxy »

literally 0% chance that ruru is scum with exactly draynth + scioness.

I will disbelieve my own town role pm before I vote there.
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, tell somebody
You go tell somebody
This is America
Somebody gots to eat rope.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #348) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Oxy »

BTW, it's not for a reason ya'll know.

I'm pretty sure I have (my first!) solid meta tell on ruru
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #349) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Oxy »

try to keep the dino one more day. Not sure that they won't just sac draynth and kill you anyway

If we mislynch today, we hit draynth tomorrow without any discussion.
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #350) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Oxy »

great, thanks for that addition to the conversation, ruru.

If we mislynch today, we hit draynth tomorrow because that way if draynth is actually town, we can still lynch pintu in 5-player mylo.

If we mislynch today, it would be game throwing to not lynch within the pr's tomorrow.
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #351) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2603, Oxy wrote:mylo.
lylo*
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (isolation #352) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Oxy »

I'll tell you what I thought the tell was if you flip scum.

Otherwise, I'm keeping this one for future uses
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #353) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Oxy »

VOTE: draynth

yeah, okay.

L-1
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #354) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Oxy »

You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #355) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2302, Oxy wrote:Every mention of Draynth by UglyDuck, and UglyDuck by Draynth
There is nothing in here to rule them out as partners. Honestly, some of it is odd (one questions the other's alignment, and then never brings it up again, etc.), but could potentially be explained by how disconnected they have been from the game.

Spoiler:
In post 401, Draynth wrote:UglyDuck - Waiting for content.
In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:Draynth - Not a lot to go off of, but reads seem OK. I mean I disagree with his top two pushes, but I think for anyone to be pushing Math/TW right now I would of been granting some TP to because there has to be like a 0% chance they get lynched today.
In post 809, Draynth wrote:I'm worried about UglyDuck purely because it seems like he's only saying anything when he's directly mentioned / being scumread
In post 1279, UglyDuck wrote:1) Draynth - While I feel Skum would normally be more apparent when so many drivers are present in the game, I can't get over the timing of their reactions. Everytime they come up in conversation they then come into the game. I suppose this is what lazy town would do as well, but just their overall demeanor feels off.
In response to a question by Ruru:
In post 1447, UglyDuck wrote:6) Daynth - we seem to agree. I can't really argue with your assessment on me seeming similar, but I have been told I think more than I post. In regards to the post I think I remember - something like "post your TW and Math Wall"... honestly.. I don't like useless walls. See the points above... I feel like I pretty much wrapped it up in two sentences Wagon timing is what you want to make of it - not much I can say to that.
In post 1606, UglyDuck wrote:meh nevermind was reading backwards.

VOTE: Draynth seems better
In post 1709, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1708, AP wrote:
In post 1707, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1683, AP wrote:@Sunshine:
We may still have problem here, which is town!Draynth (assuming you're correct) isn't playing the game, and thus is even more harmful to town than scum are!

Did you just make the point to lynch a Town!Lurker read over a Skum read?
If that's how you read it.
I mean I don't because who would say that. But like... what (no sarcasm) is the point you are trying to promote? I am reading it as "you are telling sunshine that even if they have a skum read on PlayerX they should consider voting their town read of PlayerY because PlayerY is not up to speed". I am just looking for clarification - I didn't mean for the question to come off as accusatory.
In post 1733, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1710, AP wrote:@Ugly: I do see your point, and I'm not arguing against it. I guess didn't totally disregard the possibility Drayth could flip scum after all, so it inadvertently factored in my phrasing.

The way I see it is if Drayth is town he's not doing himself (or us) any favours, and especially so if he is indeed a PR, so I wanted to force a claim out of his slot.

Update: Draynth staying in the shadows until I removed my vote off him THEN coming on to say he won't claim is actually bothering me even more now.

VOTE: Draynth

And Mathdino already stated intent.
Why would you want to force a town PR to claim their spot? no skum PRs possible in this game right, so it would have to be a town PR?

Also, and I am assuredly not defending him, but just pointing out that I think Draynth said (correctly) "I am at L-2 not L-1, so I am not going to claim".

also ballsack to everything bc this is feeling more like a TvT wagon by the second.
In post 1830, Draynth wrote:Despite him trying to lynch me I think he's probably town.
The only thing I'm concerned about is how easily he tried to jump on NSG with MD (Possible scum partners?) but he said he was reading backwards which if true would make sense.
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #356) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2467, Oxy wrote:
In post 272, Scioness Sajj wrote:some thoughts:

sunshine is okay, so is ruru.
dino and pintu are fine to but cannot be trusted.
not buying mohab's excuse for wanting to get lynched.
oxy seems a lot less opinionated and that's worrying.
the rest is whatever.
Assuming all current claims are correct, and that ruru was too obv!town for scum to push on,

We have a town read for sunshine,

light shade thrown on confirmed town dino and pintu

shade thrown on confirmed town, NSG

shade thrown on town!oxy

If Scioness was scum, this entire list was spewed town, with a small possibility that she put her partner, sunshine, into her early town reads.

Then, later, Scioness is scum reading UD, but also vehemently argues against Ofrhz's scum read on UD:
In post 1533, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 532, ofrhz wrote:
In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:<snip>
I'm not really seeing this? Someone brought up that vig is anti-town because a vig could just mis-fire on town, so I was trying to get at an optimal vig play here.

I kinda feel like you're going after me for being an easier mislynch than ruru.
VOTE: UglyDuck call it omgus, idgaf
no clue what to think of this, the content as nothing to do with the vote.
This was my case against UglyDuck. I pointed out why several of his reads were bad in a scummy way. His readlist was scummy because 1) wow hedging and 2) UglyDuck probably thought I was an easy lynch and went to push for it based on really bad reasons.
Your 1st point was an observation and a question. Your 2nd point was 'a lot of hedging' and you've bolded where UD has explained why he has Pin in null category and explained what makes UD think pintu is scummy. In your 3rd point, you have disagreed that ruru has any previous experience. In your 4th point, you disagree with him again. None of those explain your why you think those things come from scum nor is it actually a case against UD. Your hedging argument is really meh and in the end, you have called the whole thing omgus. Calling your case against someone omgus is a convenient way to dodge responsibility for your vote and explain weak arguments.
There's not a huge amount in her ISO about why UD is scum - It's basically "wobbly read list" and a lamist post about mohab replacing out.
In post 1674, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 1553, AP wrote:My TR on oxy is wearing out. Both him and Sajj refuse to vote each other. Sajj even avoided the Draynth wagon and went for a new wagon on ofrhz (did I spell that right?)
glad to know you are reading vcs, sad you are not reading the game though
There is nothing in her iso about why she didn't want to vote draynth. In fact, her entire discussion of draynth is basically one multi paragraph response to an innocuous question by draynth, and this comment.

What I'm saying is, {Draynth, NM, UD} looks pretty darn consistent to me.
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (isolation #357) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Oxy »

agreed - he is tomorrow's lynch if ud flips town
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #358) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Oxy »

LOL do you really think you had 2 scum (draynth + me) at L-2 on d1?

and then I killed the worst because why?

and I fight to lynch within the cc's (Specifically to lynch my partner draynth) because why?

gtfo, dude. You haven't even thought about reevaluating my slot in about 1900 posts
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #359) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Oxy »

Alive:
AP
Sunshine13
UglyDuck
Mohab500
confirmed town
Oxy
pinturicchio
confirmed town
ruru
town

7 players, 6 town, 1 scum

Town has three lynches, and 4 unconfirmed {AP, Sunshine13, UglyDuck, Oxy}

Ya'll aren't going to mess up 3 times in a row, and the game probably ends when we lynch UD, anyway.

So let's go let's go let's go. If he's town, you can lynch me tomorrow and deal with {AP,Sunshine,Ruru} final 3, idc
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #360) » Wed May 09, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Oxy »

if true good troll
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (isolation #361) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Oxy »

okay that's L-1
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #362) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Oxy »

GG
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #363) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2647, ruru wrote:
brassherald: Thanks for hosting!
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #364) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 2654, pinturicchio wrote:Great game, everyone, and thank you brass for hosting! And a special thanks to Oxy for making me laugh the entire game; you play great under pressure!
thanks =) You played well, yourself:

Draynth Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:35 am

Man if only Pin knew how spot on he was with the line

"I have a tinfoil hat theory that both UD and Draynth are scum"
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #365) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1164, ofrhz wrote:Sheeping skitter on her AP theory - can we lynch in {UD, Draynth, possibly Scioness}
sorry Ofrhz
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #366) » Wed May 09, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Oxy »

my only contribution to this game was finding a way out of a mislynch that I caused to be possible.

I really thought I was getting lynched d1, too
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #367) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Oxy »

purgatory in the open queue is my counter wagon. I think the setup looks super fun, but I've never tried it
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (isolation #368) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1, T-Bone wrote:Open 723: Purgatory
Setup: 3x Mafia Goon, 6x Vanilla Townies
Mod: Maruchan
Players: 6/9
I think there are 2 spots left - NM, UD, and myself are currently registered
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #369) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Oxy »

@AP you can't be night killed in purgatory
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #370) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Oxy »

oh! even better
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #371) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Oxy »

I know you didn't ask me, but.. slay the spire has given me a lot more mileage than I expected it would
You go tell somebody
This is America
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #372) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 2742, ruru wrote:You could try the UglyDuck L+1 vote on purgatory in case someone /outs
yeah, you should do this! pretty good shot
You go tell somebody
This is America

Return to “Completed Open Games”