Post by northsidegal »

In post 2272, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2270, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2267, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2256, Eddie Cane wrote:nonsensical tunneler
yet somehow nobody can ever explain how I don't make sense
i don't even know what the reasons
for
you scumreading me are outside of "you're pushing bujaber and PoE".
lmao
Its not like ive explained why every team without you is not a thing
your assumptions about what scum would and wouldn't do, especially when it comes to the partitions, are faulty.

you're doing the equivalent of what is really lazy NKA or VCA to conclude that multiple permutations of scumteams are impossible.

that's really all it comes down to - what you think scum would or have done does not match up to what scum actually have done. i'm not sure why it's so
incredibly
unrealistic to you that scum would have a different thought process than you when it comes to evaluating things like the partition. that's just theory of mind.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you did. unfortunately theres too many variables with 3 scum alive for it to ever be feasible. wifom explanations yhat are relatively sensible are gonna be wrong sometimes.

you are a player competent as xcum. you should know how easy it is to case literally anything you want. logic finds ways to explain things, and memory will leave you remembering the times you were right so it spirals. anyone good at xcum really shouldn't have that kind of holes in their town games my guy <3
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

wisdom, you've managed to make yourself extremely town by self voting and not backing down at l-2 or finding an excuse to vote g2. if you're xcum props to you. if not, you really need to get your head out of the clouds. get to the point where I'm town, and if you have time to psot 600 times you have time to iso me, and then we can talk about nsg. you have quite literally said from my pov g3 is the best lunch so I dont gwt eh you're so shocked I'm fighting g1.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

do you understand what I'm saying? at all?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

partitioning is not like voting or killing

You can vote or kill someone for wifom, and if it backfires, oh well, you can fight it. Partitioning in a certain way and having it backfire can instantly cost the game.

You cant tell me that muffin puts himself with eddie and kokichi for wifom when thats the group that will get lynched 95% of the time.
You cant tell me fitz and realmen risk the game on g3 not getting lynched given the gamestate.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2280, Wisdom wrote:You cant tell me that muffin puts himself with eddie and kokichi for wifom when thats the group that will get lynched 95% of the time.
You cant tell me fitz and realmen risk the game on g3 not getting lynched given the gamestate.
you don't know what their thought processes would be like - perhaps fitz and realmen thought that the whole you/eddie thing would spill over to today, especially after everyone in day 1's group 3 flipping town. i'm not sure - my point is, the reasoning i've seem from you has all been from your own perspective, and so will diverge from what other people as scum actually would have done. your view of the "gamestate" isn't necessarily the same as what scum's might have been.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2279, Eddie Cane wrote:do you understand what I'm saying? at all?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm gonna catch up now, its been a few pages in only a few hours wtf
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

eddie, do you think all 3 scum are in G3? or are you just being extra wary of me?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2066, BuJaber wrote:My post continued: Meaning that pre switch we had some combination of 1/2/0 split or 0/3/0 split.

The combination of putting 1 scum in each group AND 1 of each of the guilty pool in each group is implausible to me and eddie being a mover. It is a very bad strategy imo and I don't think any of the living players are bad enough to think it's the way to go.

-pedit fine VOTE: unvote

Consider my vote on g1 for the time being.
What? 0/3/0? I don't understand why just because wisdom townreads you means you think he's town. it's lazy.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2284, zMuffinMan wrote:eddie, do you think all 3 scum are in G3? or are you just being extra wary of me?
much more the latter. tiny bit the former.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2081, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2076, Wisdom wrote:i dont agree with you being town so no

Again, tell me what non-nsg scumgroups make sense and why.
kok / fitz / roj

technically, muffin over one of them but nsgs more likely to be scum than muffin

I'll do group 1 if 3 wont get the support but 3 is safer
This is why you're scum. You realize 3 would be that 2 people HAVE to be scum in it. There is no way you're that dense.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

stop distancing man it gets me less town cred from bussing you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2094, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2089, zMuffinMan wrote:btw, NSG should really be voting G3 atm if she thinks wisdom is town. in any world where it's eddie+me+someone in G3, the game would be over now
i've been saying all day that i think three is the best lynch choice. i haven't been voting out of just an aversion to voting early in lylo, but -shrug-

seems like the game will be ending soon anyways

VOTE: group 3
NSG, I think you're town so hopefully you've unvoted by the time I've caught up.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2289, Kokichi Oma wrote:NSG, I think you're town so hopefully you've unvoted by the time I've caught up.
ironic.

Kokichi, you keep saying that voting group 3 is a scumclaim - in what way? explain it to me, please.

things fall apart
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2149, BuJaber wrote:If we lynch 1 scum 1 town

We're down to 4 town 2 scum so we can afford to lynch 1 townie tomorrow right?
I think? Are we sure maf only get 1 kill? I saw eddie say this. The odds of scum being a 1 shot vig or anything isn't out of the question, I guess.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2151, Wisdom wrote:Imagine I died overnight or got lynched yesterday

You would now be citing that I was townreading Kokichi and nsg

We dont even know if they would currently still have those reads
That's funny considering that if it wasn't for you we would have at least one scum dead right now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2291, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2149, BuJaber wrote:If we lynch 1 scum 1 town

We're down to 4 town 2 scum so we can afford to lynch 1 townie tomorrow right?
I think? Are we sure maf only get 1 kill? I saw eddie say this. The odds of scum being a 1 shot vig or anything isn't out of the question, I guess.
no...

scum get a single factional kill

it's in the rules
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

no, that's definitely not a thing.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2290, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2289, Kokichi Oma wrote:NSG, I think you're town so hopefully you've unvoted by the time I've caught up.
ironic.

Kokichi, you keep saying that voting group 3 is a scumclaim - in what way? explain it to me, please.
hey kokichi i'm p-editing you with this please respond to it before you do the rest of your catchup

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by northsidegal »

muffinman, you're being kind of concise. what are you thinking right now?

things fall apart
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that i'm busy but i'm just about to head to lunch

and you guys are really spammy (#nothypocritical)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2217, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2214, BuJaber wrote:Wisdom she's good... I actually am more convinced that she's scum after I started voting g1 than before but I feel bad about lynching her.
I am not good as scum.

People seem to have this idea but i literally have no idea where it comes from and i hate it more than anything.

Why do you utterly refuse to read and force me to keep bashing this against your skull?

Please literally read anything that i'm talking about.
To be fair, when she was SK or maf (i dont remember which one) in the Not_mafia game. she was way more quiet than she is now. Which is why I TR her here.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2286, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2284, zMuffinMan wrote:eddie, do you think all 3 scum are in G3? or are you just being extra wary of me?
much more the latter. tiny bit the former.
if it helps, i'm town

i probably wouldn't lie about this

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”