Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 974, Tammy wrote:squicked
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

EDDIE - Can you talk about why Lycan is scum?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm not sure why you think I don't care about you as a person, Tammy. You're a fine human being.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 971, Tammy wrote:Firebringer - I know you can be more involved than you have been this game. Please get in here and do something if you're town.
Yeah I could be, so what.
I am sitting here puzzled that hito was killed.

Like scum decided to just kill mislynch bait for no reason

My reads are probably mostly trash here.
I am going to rethink this game on weekend, work sucks with month end
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

thank you :) But I was referencing Lycan saying a post you made to me meant you didn't give a shit about me as a person meaning we weren't aligned.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 974, Tammy wrote:Probably means that he's a #liarbigfatliar and I'm out of fucks given trying to determine whether or not it's scum or town fake claiming and will lynch that shit no looking back.
Yeah I don’t see it as a scum fake claim, sure by me I would, but old man doesn’t seem like he would from what I pick from the player.

Ignore old man, I really have a funny feeling on Kison actually
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Also can everyone stop it with their dumb crumbing
I know what your crumbing and you might as well just come out with it
I don’t even hunt for crumbs or claims but you are both obvious @ tammy and @eddie cane

Also I should probably say I forgot to submit an action for this game even though I had an insane amount of time to do so, my bad
Show

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 978, Firebringer wrote:
In post 971, Tammy wrote:Firebringer - I know you can be more involved than you have been this game. Please get in here and do something if you're town.

Am I the only person who wasn't shocked at the Hito kill?
Like in my list of, if town these people are likely dying tonight, Hito was one of the most likely.

Though I wonder if that could help differentiate the scum team.

But yeah, if you're town get in here because I want to be able to read you.

I don't care if you don't wall; I'm not asking you to change who you are. Come in here and spitball for ten posts a day, and I don't care. I just want you involved in a way I can read.

(I mean get your month's end work done and all but then be readable please? Also, can i say that I find it amusing that you and Magna find each other just baseline objectionable when you're in the same line of work? I don't know why it's amusing, it just is.)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Magna is an accountant?

I am going to sleep
Show

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by roflcopter »

¿donde está el hombre viejo?

*final jeopardy music*
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Oh look a wagon.
In post 946, Ginngie wrote:insanity
Why? Only times you have had a problem with me is and , which I responded to here . What do you think of what I said there?
In post 947, roflcopter wrote:
vote: insanity

i concur but i'm also gonna need old man to back up his bluff from yesterday or die
It seems like your scumread of me is mostly because you think I'm scumbuddies / has strange interactions with Axel. Do you have other reasons for scumreading me? Why vote me instead of Axel today?
In post 952, Kison wrote:VOTE: insanity018

Happy to park my vote here for now.
Why? What exactly feels 'off' about me?
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by insanity018 »

VOTE: Kison

I am finding Kison most problematic at the moment. Of every player's posting in the game, I felt that Kison is the player that I should be most mind melding with. He hasn't posted a lot, but he seemed to have a strong focus on pressuring rofl in relation to the Tywin read/wagon . This is something that I have focused a lot on as well.

Now, roflcoptor has still not provided any meaningful explanation on anything to do with his read of Tywin. Yet, for Kison, this hasn't translated into a scumread of rofl. Later, Kison moves onto a wagon being cheerled by Rofl (Axel wagon) and implies he has no issues with rofl (). Instead, Kison now finds me skeevy or off.

I don't think this thought process is town-motivated. I think Kison is just moving his vote/reads to where the popular wagon is.

--
I still think roflcoptor is scummy.

I still have a scumlean on Tywin/Lycanfire based on their posting. are making me uncertain about whether they are actually scum as I found the posts felt very authentic tonally.

I have gut reasons for townreading Eddie Cane and Axelrod because they expressed a townread on me
very
early in the game. I think I'm one of the easier mislynches in this playerlist, so I think it would be less likely that scum would try to buddy me early in the game.

If Axel is scum, I think Pine looks really bad. I really don't like his move off Axel onto KMD, saying that he thought that there was no traction on Axel . I'm fairly sure there were more people preferring an Axelrod lynch to a Lycan lyncha at that point of the game.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Kison »

How would you rank your current scum reads, Insanity?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 969, Tammy wrote:So I am not prophetic! I had a dream last night that Eddie Cane died last night, but only because he was one of two of us who passed the basic math skills exam. Not because the rest of us didn't know math, because we all got our math questions correct, but we didn't follow the directions properly. Only Eddie and one other person did, I don't know who, but mafia killed Eddie because he follows directions...and knows math apparently.
I am probably the least educated player here, and I failed grade 10 math.
In post 972, Tammy wrote:That was Marble being marble. You probably found CES scum for the wrong reasons too if you think he voted marble because he was scum baited by marble being egotistical. CES would push and vote marble at the beginning of a game regardless of alignment because that's their history together. (I'm not trying to take away you catching scum there because you were right, but you are missing history.)
Call it gut if you want. Lycan caught CES quick and our entire team agreed he was lock scum by like page 40. It was not cftww. /irrelevant sidenote.
In post 974, Tammy wrote:Axel still reads fine to me.
ye
In post 974, Tammy wrote:cooldog do more than his mostly superficial bullshit reading
ye
In post 974, Tammy wrote:pine do more than sideline sniping
ye
In post 976, Tammy wrote:EDDIE - Can you talk about why Lycan is scum?
don't ask me to do things I was gonna do <3
(I'm getting there)
In post 978, Firebringer wrote:

Hito is not mislynch bait, and I'm pretty sure no player aside you (and Pine if he's town which is ~questionable~ at best) think that. Lol.
In post 981, Firebringer wrote:Also can everyone stop it with their dumb crumbing
I know what your crumbing and you might as well just come out with it
I don’t even hunt for crumbs or claims but you are both obvious @ tammy and @eddie cane

Also I should probably say I forgot to submit an action for this game even though I had an insane amount of time to do so, my bad
I *usually* don't crumb in the typical sense.
In post 982, Tammy wrote:Am I the only person who wasn't shocked at the Hito kill?
Like in my list of, if town these people are likely dying tonight, Hito was one of the most likely.
ye
In post 987, Kison wrote:How would you rank your current scum reads, Insanity?
What happened to our promised workhorsing guy?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 931, Kmd4390 wrote:Ginngie and lycan are my strongest scum reads
And I could do Ginngie but nobody else seems to want to so this is fine for today.
In post 915, hitogoroshi wrote:KMD flipped town? pressure Lycan! at the very least folks who don't want to go after him should give positive reasons from his play and not this wagon flow "well he was the only one that had some sticky votes early, so must be town". Cause those sticky votes weren't that sticky and also being super frank a lot of that is probably a factor of me being the only person even trying to mobilize a push.
Call it post-mortem BoP if you want, I always factor in dead people's reads and especially so when they're people I'm friends with and respect (KMD) and/or when they're notoriously amazing players (Hito).
In post 747, Lycanfire wrote:Fuck you Josh.
Might sound nitpicky, but this rly doesn't feel genuine. I reskimmed and I don't think the escalation to this when all of our interactions on discord have been super positive is realistic. Sounds more like Lycan trying to check town babyrage boxes.

After the very beginning I scum leaned Tywin, but Lycan kind of redeemed the slot. With Lycan redeeming the slot less and Hito dead (a very incriminating kill) I'm very happy lynching there today.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hey still VLA with spotty WiFi and no computer.

VOTE: Oldman

So supposedly scum decided to not kill the only non PGO claim that would 100% confirm themselves today. Either he’s scum or scum gambled he was terrible Town fake claiming since his reads are abysmal. I know which way I lean.

Obv vote is obv at this stage since he’s had over 24 hours to prove himself and nada.

Loling at the people thinking Hito is lynchbait.

Reminder to self to research who floated 3 scum theory I saw earlier when I have a computer.

Still feel largely same on Axel and Insanity especially after their entrances. CooLDoG this is your make or break day so get rolling bud. Where is that scum read on me Insanity?

Second reminder to self - do a full post mortem on Hito’s reads.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:52 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Also - if Oldman was Town and Lycan scum he’d be absolutely dead given OldMan was THE Lycan scum cheerleader IMO.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Kison »

I'll give Old Man a little bit longer to post before switching over. But yeah, if he does not confirm that claim he is the clear lynch for the day.
In post 988, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 987, Kison wrote:How would you rank your current scum reads, Insanity?
What happened to our promised workhorsing guy?
Look man, laziness is a way of life.
In post 986, insanity018 wrote:Of every player's posting in the game, I felt that Kison is the player that I should be most mind melding with. He hasn't posted a lot, but he seemed to have a strong focus on pressuring rofl in relation to the Tywin read/wagon . This is something that I have focused a lot on as well.

Now, roflcoptor has still not provided any meaningful explanation on anything to do with his read of Tywin. Yet, for Kison, this hasn't translated into a scumread of rofl.
I actually wasn't pressuring Rofl. I've played with him before so I know he's very loose. Tywin was my best idea for scum on day 1. I wanted to see if he saw something that could change my mind. He didn't do a very good job.

I don't have much reason to suspect rofl is scum right now but I'm definitely paranoid he could be because I really don't want him to be. :)
In post 986, insanity018 wrote:Later, Kison moves onto a wagon being cheerled by Rofl (Axel wagon) and implies he has no issues with rofl ().
Very accurate.
In post 986, insanity018 wrote:Instead, Kison now finds me skeevy or off.
I've actually felt this way since my first reread. I don't have anything tangible to point at, it's more your tone than anything. I'll read you in isolation at some point to see if I can draw anything specific.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Axelrod »

I mean, given how many people seem skeptical of Old Man, I am not surprised at all to see him living. Like, obv. if he's scum, but if he's Town, then I could easily see scum leaving him alive in the hope that he was doing some kind of stupid gambit and would get himself lynched today when he couldn't prove it out. I don't think unconfirmed IC claim is an auto-night kill.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Pine »

Shit, I think that's a town post from Axel

It's probably time for a re-read

UNVOTE:
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 994, Pine wrote:Shit, I think that's a town post from Axel

It's probably time for a re-read

UNVOTE:
oh look it's the same bullshit read turnaround that insanity pulled with axel day one because pine is also his scumbuddy
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 993, Axelrod wrote:I mean, given how many people seem skeptical of Old Man, I am not surprised at all to see him living. Like, obv. if he's scum, but if he's Town, then I could easily see scum leaving him alive in the hope that he was doing some kind of stupid gambit and would get himself lynched today when he couldn't prove it out. I don't think unconfirmed IC claim is an auto-night kill.
all those people that were vocally skeptical of it before day two started... you mean just me and magna?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

might be the least aligmnent indicative post in the history of mafiascum, pine is so full of shit his eyes are brown
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

if i'm coming off extra frothy sorry i just had to change a tire
Pine
Pine
In Your Head