Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Lycanfire »

pagetop

Want to take a look at the people that were doubting the IC claim.

is... Too damn prophetic for explaining lack of OM kill?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Lycanfire »

But if OM is scum he can't kill himself

The btw lycanfine post after is already explained? :laugh:
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Firebringer »

lol i get this idea that Old Man lied again about another role and then Lycan countered by lying also.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Axelrod »

We are presented with 4 possibilities:

(1) Old Man Town/Lycan Scum
(2) Old Man Scum/Lycan Town
(3) Both Town
(4) Both Scum

I'm not digging in right now, but I pretty much want to dismiss the last two out of hand. Both Town would seem to involve such an incredible coincidence and bad luck that I can't believe it. Both Scum is just way way too convoluted as a gambit.

So I'm still going to be on one of these people. Lycan's claim which appears to be making a push for us to believe (3) is giving Old Man a lot more credibility, I have to say.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Pine »

Honestly I think both are telling the truth.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Firebringer »

Doubt it heavily
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

why not both
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Firebringer »

That doesn’t make sense
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Pine »

It kinda does Growlithe fren

You know what

I'm feeling this

VOTE: Firebringer

<3

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Pine

get your game on
It’s time to duel
Show

Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Axelrod »

You guys understand how horrifically unlucky we would have to be for them to both be Town? And how conveniently the claims now line up? It's too much.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Pine »

It's really not convenient at all. It doesn't require much in the way of coincidence, either. Most of all, this is ridiculously risky for a scum gambit, because if there's another robust investigator out there, claim it and we bag both of these scum.

Bring it, Fire. I'm rubber and you're glue, mofo.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1035, Axelrod wrote:You guys understand how horrifically unlucky we would have to be for them to both be Town? And how conveniently the claims now line up? It's too much.
Either way they self resolve
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1028, Axelrod wrote:(1) Old Man Town/Lycan Scum
(2) Old Man Scum/Lycan Town
(3) Both Town
(4) Both Scum
(1) Lycan has to clear town/buss buddies and has to kill OldMan
(2) OldMan has to clear town/buss buddies and has to kill Lycan
(3) We get clears/guilties and the scum have to kill these two.
(4) They both have to clear people and have to buss their buddy.

Pretty much self resolving.

4 and 3 are both very unlikely.
Show

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

I am quite drunk at the moment so sorry if I don't make sense, but I saw this claim/counter claim not really counter claim earlier and I've thought about the possibilities.

If Lycan is telling the truth, then you know what I'm pretty super happy I hipshot to KMD and people jumped on for some reason because I'd have probably picked Lycan over Axel. No that it really matters worth a shit because even night, but still. But one thing I do have to wonder is that Lycan was in serious fucking contention for being lynched yesterday, and I'll have to look but I don't remember anything in the way of you guys shouldn't lynch me I'm a fucking cop at all, so that's playing into my is this for real meter atm.

Lycan scum can't claim vig right now because hi only one kill

so Eddie - What do you think? Is he really the cop?

and I hate I HATE that I said I wasn't going to care about fake claiming possible townies and here I am debating old man's claim. It's pretty much one of the few reasons I'd accept a fake claim at this point. But still like he claimed under barely any pressure, which is hypocritical of me to criticize because i'm a notorious early claimer, but he had an actual reason which makes the jumpy preclaim a bit less eh hey townie jumpiness.

And it bugs me that neither of those fuckers stayed around or commented at all. And that Old Man was like "oops" had to be prodded. Like if I got a guilty result I'd be in here post haste and he's like salsa dancing over there in the corner while he knows damn well we're all sitting here waiting on his confirmation.

Old man just doesn't bother checking back in to see what his guilty says in his defense?

Lycan lays down a burm burm burm someone seemed like they didn't believe old man need to go check back on it fizzle thrbprt.

Can the fucking town in this town act like they're fucking town because like really???

I doubt they're both probably scum because and my first inclination was they're scum trying to out fake claims but then that really seemed stupid, but the only way they're both scum is they hail mary'd the fuck out of this and fiqured they'd get one of the other lynched and the other would sail to endgame golden as shit, but that seems like a stupid plan so its probably unlikely.

There's a part of me that is like odd-night gunsmith!scum / even-night cop!town makes a hell of a lot of sense, because gunsmith makes the most sense for scum to find the vig/cop but I'm like the gunsmith!scum pushed the fuck out of Lycan all day yesterday and just happened to find the cop? do I believe that scenario.

And for anyone who wonders if that coincidence could happen, yes it could so yes it could both be town.

I'm mostly just like where is the scum outside of those two?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 981, Firebringer wrote:Also can everyone stop it with their dumb crumbing
I know what your crumbing and you might as well just come out with it
I don’t even hunt for crumbs or claims but you are both obvious @ tammy and @eddie cane

Also I should probably say I forgot to submit an action for this game even though I had an insane amount of time to do so, my bad
Also I haven't crumbed anything in case you think something I've "crumbed" is in conflict with the claims at hand.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 985, insanity018 wrote:Oh look a wagon.
In post 946, Ginngie wrote:insanity
Why? Only times you have had a problem with me is and , which I responded to here . What do you think of what I said there?
In post 947, roflcopter wrote:
vote: insanity

i concur but i'm also gonna need old man to back up his bluff from yesterday or die
It seems like your scumread of me is mostly because you think I'm scumbuddies / has strange interactions with Axel. Do you have other reasons for scumreading me? Why vote me instead of Axel today?
In post 952, Kison wrote:VOTE: insanity018

Happy to park my vote here for now.
Why? What exactly feels 'off' about me?
Even though I wondered the same exact thing, I don't like that you asked rofl why he voted you instead of Axel.

I don't know why. It's a valid question. I just think I would have liked for you to ignore it. But that's hypocritical because i'd have asked to. mrgl.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 986, insanity018 wrote:VOTE: Kison

I am finding Kison most problematic at the moment. Of every player's posting in the game, I felt that Kison is the player that I should be most mind melding with. He hasn't posted a lot, but he seemed to have a strong focus on pressuring rofl in relation to the Tywin read/wagon . This is something that I have focused a lot on as well.

Now, roflcoptor has still not provided any meaningful explanation on anything to do with his read of Tywin. Yet, for Kison, this hasn't translated into a scumread of rofl. Later, Kison moves onto a wagon being cheerled by Rofl (Axel wagon) and implies he has no issues with rofl (). Instead, Kison now finds me skeevy or off.

I don't think this thought process is town-motivated. I think Kison is just moving his vote/reads to where the popular wagon is.

--
I still think roflcoptor is scummy.

I still have a scumlean on Tywin/Lycanfire based on their posting. are making me uncertain about whether they are actually scum as I found the posts felt very authentic tonally.

I have gut reasons for townreading Eddie Cane and Axelrod because they expressed a townread on me
very
early in the game. I think I'm one of the easier mislynches in this playerlist, so I think it would be less likely that scum would try to buddy me early in the game.

If Axel is scum, I think Pine looks really bad. I really don't like his move off Axel onto KMD, saying that he thought that there was no traction on Axel . I'm fairly sure there were more people preferring an Axelrod lynch to a Lycan lyncha at that point of the game.
I like this post though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 986, insanity018 wrote:VOTE: Kison

I am finding Kison most problematic at the moment. Of every player's posting in the game, I felt that Kison is the player that I should be most mind melding with. He hasn't posted a lot, but he seemed to have a strong focus on pressuring rofl in relation to the Tywin read/wagon . This is something that I have focused a lot on as well.

Now, roflcoptor has still not provided any meaningful explanation on anything to do with his read of Tywin. Yet, for Kison, this hasn't translated into a scumread of rofl. Later, Kison moves onto a wagon being cheerled by Rofl (Axel wagon) and implies he has no issues with rofl (). Instead, Kison now finds me skeevy or off.

I don't think this thought process is town-motivated. I think Kison is just moving his vote/reads to where the popular wagon is.

--
I still think roflcoptor is scummy.

I still have a scumlean on Tywin/Lycanfire based on their posting. are making me uncertain about whether they are actually scum as I found the posts felt very authentic tonally.

I have gut reasons for townreading Eddie Cane and Axelrod because they expressed a townread on me
very
early in the game. I think I'm one of the easier mislynches in this playerlist, so I think it would be less likely that scum would try to buddy me early in the game.

If Axel is scum, I think Pine looks really bad. I really don't like his move off Axel onto KMD, saying that he thought that there was no traction on Axel . I'm fairly sure there were more people preferring an Axelrod lynch to a Lycan lyncha at that point of the game.
I like this post though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 988, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 969, Tammy wrote:So I am not prophetic! I had a dream last night that Eddie Cane died last night, but only because he was one of two of us who passed the basic math skills exam. Not because the rest of us didn't know math, because we all got our math questions correct, but we didn't follow the directions properly. Only Eddie and one other person did, I don't know who, but mafia killed Eddie because he follows directions...and knows math apparently.
I am probably the least educated player here, and I failed grade 10 math.
I mean it was a dream, but maybe you can follow directions better than those more "educated"? :p
In post 972, Tammy wrote:That was Marble being marble. You probably found CES scum for the wrong reasons too if you think he voted marble because he was scum baited by marble being egotistical. CES would push and vote marble at the beginning of a game regardless of alignment because that's their history together. (I'm not trying to take away you catching scum there because you were right, but you are missing history.)
Call it gut if you want. Lycan caught CES quick and our entire team agreed he was lock scum by like page 40. It was not cftww. /irrelevant sidenote.

[/quote]

Well maybe by page 40 he did actual alignment relevant things. I'm not trying to take away a catch from anyone, but I'm just saying what history was there that was probably missed because CES doesn't play much anymore and nobody knows how the two of them interact anymore or probably even marble plays anymore because he plays so intermittently.

But regardless my major point was that he reevaluated there and here was stuck on an early narrative that didn't seem in line with his professed beliefs.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lost post yay

tldr tune in tomorrow for an exciting round of Shit vs Scum!
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 997, roflcopter wrote: might be the least aligmnent indicative post in the history of mafiascum, pine is so full of shit his eyes are brown
I agree with this. I know that pine later calls this post gamesolvey, but I was like sitting in a men's suit shop waiting for my other half to get fitted, holy shit I now know what it's like to just sit and wait and wait for the other half to shop zzzzzz, and was just kinda following crap on my phone and had a visceral WHAT reaction to that post being solvey while nothing else was and that seemed generic.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1005, roflcopter wrote:i can't get you a hippopotas eddie but i can give you this, one of my ten posts per day.

insert here a gif of brad pitt in troy saying "take it, it's yours"

the jeopardy guys must be getting tired of playing music waiting for old man to post
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1018, Ginngie wrote:So MoI is gonna vote and he'll be at 5 votes

and I'm hammering as soon as it reaches L-1

Magna is already voting him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1023, Axelrod wrote:
Unvote

The only thing that will make me reconsider is if Lycan comes back and claims that "yes, I have a gun" (while presumably still claiming to be Town).

He denies that, Old Man is gone. Then, if Old Man is just a terrible, terrible Townie, Lycan goes tomorrow. And we have a nice big hole to dig ourselves out of.
???

Did you have such a strong townread on lycan at that point?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”