Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

Based on play I find it quite likely for there to be 2 scum in GE/Theta/ProjectMatt

Based on play, AA9 started off sounding a little towny but has tapered off incredibly and is in full on lurk-mode, where even the little posts she does do feel like scum to me recently

I still have no idea on Mathblade based on play. The fact everyone keeps hammering on the slot, while there is so much riding on correct handling of that slot feels all kinds of weird.

I have yet to see a single proper reason from Oath why he actually thinks Math is so scummy, and why he is only pushing on his Math scumread as opposed to all the other ones.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Mathblade

Actually im completely done defending this slot. I have no idea why im even arguing around it, it creates way too much division in this game and we'll never get to any concensus on anything in the current gamestate.

Fullclaim pressure steamboat is a go
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3085, Titus wrote:I would lynch Oath over Mathblade. I'll be damned if we say Math has to be lynched because RC faked a guilty. It's garbage, annoying and toxic. Regardless of any flip, the game is just as dead if we lynch against it or for it. Let's talk about something else, so I hopefully can get a vc to go off of.

Scum likely could stall any wagon in the game to stop town cohension.

Vecna fight me if you need to, let's sort each other and get this game going tomorrow.
also I have absolutely no desire to fight you. Lets play it nice and clean this game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

underestimated how little time i'd have this week. work kicking my ass, will probably be around tomorrow morning (roughly 12 hours from now), realise deadline is close and have see we have replacements but dont have time to catch up on the last 10 or so pages atm. sorry
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2980, Vecna wrote:
In post 2976, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

Anything RC faked is probably town.
Oh just realized i misinterpreted this post. How odd
How?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Hey, im likely never going to catch up any time soon, so a TLDR would be appreciated.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2993, Oath wrote:Alright honestly I'm not going to read any further because the content is frustrating. This game has been largely dedicated to self-assertions of town, like Vecna's up above... or Vecna's here: viewtopic.php?p=10257596#p10257596 and also here: viewtopic.php?p=10257616#p10257616 . RC was very heavy on it as well, but in a more unstable/emotional way that I feels reminiscent of town- though I wouldn't count them out... MathBlade does the same as far as self -assertion goes. In fact, you all seem more interested in discerning meta than scumhunting with the evidence placed in front of you.

People can play to their meta and you can let meta play you. It's weak. It means nothing and it takes a long road to WIFOM.

Now here are some notes from Pregame through about MB

• MathBlade*****
Votes Golden Paradox for asserting that the hydra was confirmed non hydra by mod because of mod meta would make it unlikely that mastina would lie about a game not being bastard.
Doesn’t see the point in TGP joking as it doesn’t align with their meta and is largely unbeneficial to the game. Asserts that it was possibly a way to get someone to slip and reveal whether they get mod notifications. Double posts, then doubles down on TGP scumminess (with TGP dead and confirmed town this doesn’t look great). Over explaining, uncalled for and not advancing game. Comes in to defend against Vecna’s questioning, does not hunt scum in this post. Jumps behind Yurrei/Vax slot and Vecna in claiming TGP shouldn’t call THEM obvtown…what the what?! MathBlade/Vecna seems probable scum. MathBlade asks Aronis for a read on TGP. MathBlade is okay with Almost50’s joke because it was more obvious? Eh, doesn’t change anything. MB is scumz. MathBlade also asks how hebichan’s concern for Vecna’s goats is relevant… in pregame... Just scummy scum scum trying so hard to cast doubt on anyone, laying foundation. Then MB also addresses the goats but “saves” it with asserting that Vecna would be that weirdly honest about the goats as scum which is WIFOM and honestly nowhere accurate. It’s just hypocritical to call out hebichan for goat post and then join in on the goat posting.
Draws attention to Aronis ignoring their question about TGP and then votes TGP. Throws subtle shade at He Who Swims. Questions northsidegal’s confidence in Keychain scum read. In response to Aronis joking off his questioning, he asks him to speak plainly but fails to follow up- seems like he’s asking questions to seem active and this slip may be that he is more or less not concerned with actual answers. Post 219-220, defensive and self-conscious and the explanation is weeeeeaaaaaak especially for someone critical of grammar as mentioned earlier in criticizing a different post. He assumed it was pointed towards him, plus the engaged activity. Control freak scumz. Throwing shad at Luna Nova after their vote on them and again defensive. Claims town read on northsidegal after nsg advises them to slow down- btw why is NSG telling MB to calm down??? WE LET SCUM DIG THEIR HOLES PEOPLE. Places a vote on Luna after saying a lot of nothing. Sensitive and claims Luna is intentionally shading them, which is great because that means they know what shading is because they’ve been doing it. Heavy on lynching Luna. Counter claimed Luna... since when don't we automatically lynch the counter claim? I know it isn't EXACT, but that's exactly what makes it scummy. MB left enough wiggle room in that soft claim to escape and then somehow completely distracted you all from their initial concern about why they thought Luna had to be scum. Because the roles were too similar, and I agree. There's no way MB and Luna are both town and since we KNOW Luna is ... MB is the scum there. Not to mention, MB says they thought Luna was claiming mason which is a blatant lie since they acknowledged Luna's neighborizer claim in their counter claim post and then decided to play dumb by saying they thought Human Neighborizor was equal to Mason. GTFO.

I take notes on players and log them in a word document- I have notes on all of you available by request. The * indicates number of times I was made to feel substantially uneasy by a player and felt they have a non-town alignment.

The people I have scum reads on are as follows:
MathBlade
Vecna
Gamma Emerald (formerly Aronis)
Projectmatt1 (formerly northsidegal)

Last but not least in good faith I have a claim and some ideas...

I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER. I want the werewolves gone and only one Vampire has to be alive to satisfy this wincon, meaning Town and Vampire can end game as neither are werewolves. Now I am assuming this means there is at least one other Vampire, but I have no knowledge of who that is and I do not think they should claim (selfishly for my win con, I don't want werewolves to take them out).

Abilities are : Drain- ability to target someone and block all active, passive, and factional abilities for that night except for PT that would be blocked the following night for obvious reasons
Night 1 Keychain targeted Aronis-- the flavor for this target is "feeling lethargic" which Aronis breadcrumbed here: viewtopic.php?p=10252170#p10252170
I also have a conditional one-shot revive, which would effectively out me to the player who attempts to kill me so I decided to claim now and save us all some time.

I have no intent to endgame this, but I would love if Town and Vampire could come together and lynch the werewolves and secure the mutual win. I understand this may be difficult to believe, but my flip would solidify all these claims and not harm Town any further as I am not Town or Mafia and was simply given an objective. So...

VOTE: Oath
This is somewhat of a gamble because I'm crossing my fingers with the hope that I am not the only Vampire and thus am not throwing my entire game away. Either way my frustration has burrowed a soft spot for the town as well and I think you should trust a new set of honest eyes when I say you're being straight up played by scumz, since it's obvious the scum are among the most active. Also, who wouldn't be invested in a game their pretty much controlling and almost guaranteed to win since you guys won't actually lynch MathBlade or Vecna.

We lynch me. You learn I'm honest. You trust what I've told you. Then, you take them out and hopefully closer to endgame the possible other Vampire claims and you guys show mercy because you remember how nice Oath was in this good faith effort :)
Yeah I can verify this targeted me
but like how can we know you're not jester or something?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3000, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2990, Vecna wrote:Not mad, just taking Theta off of L2 for you.

Time for replacements to catch up is probably an alright thing if theyre gonna put in the work.

I do like your confidence though, lets see if you can actually back it up with anything of note. As a friendly hint; the effort is better spent looking elsewhere since im the obv-town boy in the room and your arguments on Math are gonna need to be very convincing to sway anything after the dickswinging that occured over the last 50 pages. Do with that what you will.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

VOTE: Vecna
In post 3001, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: VECNA

WAGON HO
y tho
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3101, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

Actually im completely done defending this slot. I have no idea why im even arguing around it, it creates way too much division in this game and we'll never get to any concensus on anything in the current gamestate.

I already AM fullclaimed

The only reason this wagon exists is because I won’t claim everyone in the hood.

I countered Luna because of my hood. I didn’t think there would be another neighborizer.

Then RC fakes a guilty on Nova

Then RC fakes another guilty on me. A person with a hood.

It’s disgusting

I still haven’t gotten around to reading the thread due to the holiday but quite frankly I joined this game to have fun while I was having surgery. A light fun game.

This is right now none of that.

We should be lynching Titus especially since it was fake.

“Oh no!” Titus didn’t fullclaim I am just gonna forget I demanded that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have been fighting this entire game

Fighting not yelling at RC for his toxic bullshit
Fighting more pain than most people experience

Fighting not replacing out over RC’s bullshit
Fighting people being continually anti town
Fighting to remember what the fuck is going on in this game

Fighting for what is right

And no wagon will make me stop the hunger I have for winning this game.

So if you’re voting me consider what you’d do as town in my spot.

I am just tired of this.

I have work but I will make it a priority to catch up ASAP.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Having only read the last 2 pages and Titus's iso, math seems pretty townie here.

I need to see more from titus tho.

Games played.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore my hood is ALREADY proven.

If I lied even once my hood would vote me.

The fact no one in my hood is saying I am lying should tell you all something.

This wagon is what scum WANT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 3100, Vecna wrote:Based on play I find it quite likely for there to be 2 scum in GE/Theta/ProjectMatt

Based on play, AA9 started off sounding a little towny but has tapered off incredibly and is in full on lurk-mode, where even the little posts she does do feel like scum to me recently

I still have no idea on Mathblade based on play. The fact everyone keeps hammering on the slot, while there is so much riding on correct handling of that slot feels all kinds of weird.

I have yet to see a single proper reason from Oath why he actually thinks Math is so scummy, and why he is only pushing on his Math scumread as opposed to all the other ones.
In post 3101, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

Vecna, I don't understand. Y were you defending the math slot and then gave up? I mean you say no one has a reason to vote math then just vote math in the next post.

Games played.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Vecna »

I stated I havent seen a proper reason from Oath. Theres some other people that have some valid sounding arguments. Im not sure I agree fully with them, but im willing to see if theyre right and im wrong.

Honestly I dont really care so much where we lynch today, as long as its in my pool of people that are suspect and provide a ton to work with going forward.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hey Vax you up for devouring scum’s hope this game like a child eats cookies?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3111, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore my hood is ALREADY proven.

All that is proven is that you and GE have some way of communicating with eachother. The two of you could be scum, fullstop, without there being any proof to the contrary. The gamestate doesnt feel AT ALL like there are two other people that can confirm your story. Maybe creature.

If you want to prove it, out the last 2. Have them confirm it.

If you already invited scum into the hood, they already know who you are. IF you didnt invite scum to the hood, stop inviting after outing and you have no risk of having a take-over.

There is no risk in outing it if you just do vigs or no action goign forward. Its as simple as that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3113, Vecna wrote:I stated I havent seen a proper reason from Oath. Theres some other people that have some valid sounding arguments. Im not sure I agree fully with them, but im willing to see if theyre right and im wrong.

Honestly I dont really care so much where we lynch today, as long as its in my pool of people that are suspect and provide a ton to work with going forward.

I have made numerous arguments why RC is scum

Yes let’s ignore those. *rolls eyes*

Made arguments for Theta *rolls eyes*

Made arguments for you scum.

I have made arguments til the thread cries and you don’t interact with them.

Calling it now Titus Theta Vecna.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3115, Vecna wrote:

All that is proven is that you and GE have some way of communicating with eachother. The two of you could be scum, fullstop, without there being any proof to the contrary. The gamestate doesnt feel AT ALL like there are two other people that can confirm your story. Maybe creature.

If you already invited scum into the hood, they already know who you are. IF you didnt invite scum to the hood, stop inviting after outing and you have no risk of having a take-over.

There is no risk in outing it if you just do vigs or no action goign forward. Its as simple as that.
Food.

Look at my iso for that.

I have to fucking work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3115, Vecna wrote:

Interact with this argument or just dont talk to me anymore
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck it.

That just claims it anyway

It started off as me Aronis and Yuurei

We recruited Creature because he was posting so town

*cries inside*

Go find my literal crumbs while I really wanna vote for fuck you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 61, MathBlade wrote:
In post 60, Aronis wrote:
In post 43, hebichan wrote:I declare that I will declare in the future my intention to declare and declaration of intent to intend to vote on declaring placing my vote on the person I am going to declare later on in this thread.
This post makes no sense. If you could just vote like a sane person, that'd be great
I just kinda ignored it when it still didn’t make sense when I woke up. :/

Aronis what’s your favorite food? (Pulling a page out of the Aronis playbook)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 188, MathBlade wrote:
In post 186, Yuurei wrote:
In post 179, MathBlade wrote:
In post 177, Yuurei wrote:i've been thinking about TGP but now i'm more decided to take that as a NAI joke

Mathblade, do you think that jokes need motivation?
I think everything even subconscious actions have a motivation.
i think so as well, however these motivations can be "weak" in my vision

i mean, he simply wanted to joke, so he did it

that's the conclusion i came after thinking about it at least
Something feels off about it. Like this gnawing.
People gnaw on food. I do a more direct one later
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 196, MathBlade wrote:
In post 195, Aronis wrote:
In post 192, MathBlade wrote:*Do not go down the rabbit hole*
*Do not go down the rabbit hole*
*Do not go down the rabbit hole*

*Deep breath*

Pedit I agree that Darth Vader is better than the Jedi who take away all freedom but the Gray Jedi are where it’s at.

Grey > Sith > Jedi
no no no

Darth Vader offers peace and stability to the Galaxy. Plus he's the chosen one so by default he's the best person in the universe. The gray jedi do like literally nothing and hardly any exist. And those that do exist are probably living in a shack on Umbara and have no impact on the galaxy whatsoever.
Let’s not spam Star Wars for pages on end.

I’d much prefer a tiny conclave of peace and happiness where I can eat my ice cream, even if irrelevant.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1945, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1861, Yuurei wrote:I mean, he wants Math to vote in Luna and when Luna flipped town he wants to scum read Math.

Like, someone help me here understand this please
+1

I don’t believe in brownie points but would if I did.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1982, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1567, MathBlade wrote:Because of my perceived alignments of the other players I did not believe Luna and still kinda don’t but do.

The other X people have crumbed in validation of this. I have to go but pushing this dichotomy is bullshit.

I am truthtelling and y’all fucking suck at reading me.

I am going to catch up at SOME point just not now.
...Really?

Really?

Yes Vecna please continue to insist on me being scum when I already suggested the crumbing and got my hood mates to fucking do it. Please continue to “force” me to crumb when I already said I was doing it in the hood before your suggestion.

And if I am lying then if I would have X+1 people vote me
instantly

So you’re trying to look like you’re “helping” by making this suggestion. When I already caught this fucking possibility. The entire point of the hood is to mix recruits and kills in such a way that it acts as a masonry. Hence why I didn’t believe a masonizer could exist.

And with the X+1 people in the hood of X people agree to vig someone and the last person doesn’t agree hello scum claim if they say no.

I am REALLY pissed off by your antics here Vecna. I get it: You don’t like me. But at least give two shits to read what I am posting first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”