Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Today I learned that 2 days and a half is not close enough to the end of the day.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ah, yes, youd rather use your vote to what? pressure sando and not talk about why you think hes scum while ignoring a larger wagon on someone youre apparently scum reading and criticising for not detailing reads

how silly of me to not see the obvious town intent
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Drixx »

@Math, @Titus, @BBmolla, @FA, @Chickadee, @Random, @Shiro
: If you had to give one answer to what is the most notable thing about how I vote, what would it be?

There's exactly one thing which all of them will say.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

is it that you criticise people for not explaining their reads while not explaining your read? because, if so, im way ahead ofyou on the answer there
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 2717, Drixx wrote:And yeah ... you got the vote for reasons I thought I developed enough to be obvious. I'm posting more stuff each post and less frequently than before my break, which is mostly a function of the changes in my time at the computer. If you don't think something is clear you can ask.
You didn't develop them at all, you've said literally nothing about me directly that I can see
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

someone tell me what drixx's current reads and why. the why is important since he's all about giving explanations. the what is also important though
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2727, Drixx wrote:
: If you had to give one answer to what is the most notable thing about how I vote, what would it be?

Chicadee and Random are no longer in this game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Drixx Rarely using it.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, that explains why one of the first things he felt like doing when he got into the game was throw a vote down
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2733, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, that explains why one of the first things he felt like doing when he got into the game was throw a vote down
Eh he legit doesn't use it much though neither move it.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

but he did use it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like, he's clearly trying to claim that the fact he isn't moving his vote means nothing

but he voted, which i guess according to what you're saying means he felt really, really strongly about the sando read because he normally doesn't vote much, right? but he did

and yet... he's sitting there criticising me for not explaining a read (i have, though, just not in mounds of detail) while sitting on a vote he won't explain despite being asked to

almost makes you want to post a :thinking: emoji
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

almost makes you think he's just criticising my lack of explanation as a filler for real content

almost makes you think he's just using it as a way to look like he's saying things when he really isn't

almost makes you think he's trying to avoid actually hunting scum by going on and on about how unfair it is he's being voted
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

almost, but not quite

because he's obvtown, duh

dunno how anyone could not see that
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

who do you think is scum, shiro?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Shiro »

I think there is a fair chance katsuki is scum6

Gamma recent interaction with me also make me think he was searching for a safe place to park his vote.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by Shiro »

I am so-so on drixx, I don't trust that he is town tbh but I kinda trust Titus judgment on him. I wish I had Cerbs input but :(
To me:
About me:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Drixx: where are you at reads wise, or is that roughly it for what you have right now? Relatedly, how caught up are you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2717, Drixx wrote:Firstly: this push to make me the "compromise" lynch with the deadline rapidly approaching is bullshit. Nobody has put forward any valid reasoning (let alone sound) for supposing I'm scum. What
has
happened is a player list full of people who know how effective Cerberus and I are in how we play the game, as long as we're left alive to do our thing, has managed to have Cerb dead on night one and is somehow setting me up to be lynched on day 2 for literally no reasoning whatsoever.

ANY looking into my recent play history at all is going to show you that I moved ~9 months ago and haven't played much since, and that my play has been lower intensity since I've started up again. That makes the only "argument" I've seen against me a total non starter. Anyone who has watched me at work and seen me at work in large games should know that D2 lynching me for no reason is borderline brain dead.

Anyone who has a vote on me or puts a vote on me this day phase:
I have a small request, which should be no problem for you: Make a post that puts your ego on the line over your belief that I'm scum.
-- If you want to know what I mean, go look at the signature for Reasonably Rational. So far I'm seeing a bunch of horse shit and ya'll deserve to be quote shamed after the game if you keep on with it.

AS A REMINDER:
I am busy on Sundays (it's 2:24am on Sunday right now). I will have a couple of short time windows from my phone to post for the next 24 hours. Please refrain from doing stupid shit and ending the day before I can at least weigh in on whatever responses come to this post and whatever other crap gets posted while I'm busy.

In post 2541, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2540, zMuffinMan wrote:not reading recent pages right now

just did a quick iso of drixx's recent posts

he's still scum

lynch him, thanks
No. Do something other than spam something obviously false.

What are your other reads? Because while I am alive Drixx should never be lynched.
I appreciate the defense, but you should be aware it has gotten to paranoia territory for me. Like ... you actually legitimately surprised me with a couple of your observations and I feel like I need to adjust some things I do as a matter of habit but ... yeah.
In post 2546, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah, this is clearly not one of those mythical good games you apparently have
Are you actually capable of playing without being an asshole to other players? Is that like ... a possible thing? We're all somewhere along the way from "just got introduced to the game" to the eventual "I've learned how to spot the shit nobody can hide and this game has no further challenge", and I'd suggest most of us are closer to the start of that progression than the end. There just ain't no reason for you to be waving your dick around at everyone.
In post 2560, MathBlade wrote:If I am wrong in my assessment of Drixx town I need to learn why. Especially since mafia is an associative game.

So please demonstrate how I fucked up.

It’s a major problem with mafiascum as a whole. Instead of helping we are destructive.
Post of the fucking year here. We have this great community of people who are on the whole quite intelligent and generally fun to play with and hang out with ... and instead of enjoying it we have to attack each other all the time? Like ... who the fuck cares who is the "best" or "better"? It's a game. If you are so invested in your relative standing in this community that you gotta tear into people to make yourself feel good/better/okay/etc., I would suggest you got bigger fish to fry.
In post 2564, zMuffinMan wrote:honestly, i don't really care about showing anyone why drixx is scum if they're unable to read his ISO and see it. maybe if i was invested in this game or cared about the outcome i might try, but i'm not and i don't

if you link me directly to whatever you're talking about, i'll respond to that and tell you why you're wrong, but i'm just not interested in getting into an argument about it atm so if you disagree, i don't care
This is a horse shit post. My ISO simply isn't long enough for you to pull this kind of post. You could literally wall of quotes me and respond to every post I've made and it wouldn't take you more than a half hour, tops. Shit or get off the pot bub.
In post 2571, MathBlade wrote:That alternate theory just doesn’t follow Drixx meta.
Just the obligatory reminder that relying on meta is dangerous, etc...
In post 2574, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2316, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1214, Titus wrote:
In post 1212, Drixx wrote:
In post 1210, Titus wrote:Everytime I try to get engagement on my reads, I get ignored and tell me to plug my nose. What specifically should I do? Ignore charismatic scum possibility is not the answer.
Can you clarify this?
Hi Drixx.

Everytime I tried to engage on numbers in a substantive way, I got attacked.

What I say about Numbers gets ignored except for 1 comment by worst.

Numbers is basically just parroting suspicions and not calling anyone town.

Got any thoughts please? Like I miss you. NAI miss you.
Drixx is like obvTown from this post alone

When I was being stupid/unclear in the hydra that was like his phrase.

Titus reads like gasping scum there

“Give me things so I can say other things that cause people to lose focus”
1212 — Can you clarify this? That is Drixx speak for “what the fuck you’re full of shit please go back and talk about it so I can help you”
In post 2575, zMuffinMan wrote:no, it isn't

you're interpreting that incorrectly
Actually that kind of is me being polite. You only need to read the uncensored logs from Cerb and me in hydra together to see just how much I don't give a shit about being polite when talking with a hydra partner (and QED when thinking). I do try and be polite and civil to people who haven't already shown they aren't capable of it because I do believe that civility is a positive thing. But when I'm reading your posts and making notes ... I'm probably thinking/noting much closer to what Math said than what you see me say.

I just assumed most of us here were like that. The snark is strong among us.
In post 2600, Sando wrote:
In post 2595, MathBlade wrote:Like I don’t understand how this connects with Drixx. I have known Drixx a long while. When Drixx gets fired up you’ll know it and see it. Like I see him scumhunting but that point was underdeveloped and I see him trying to form a town block. So I see your point (a tree) but I don’t see the forest
My point was I wasn't just disagreeing with Titus on setup, I was SRing her due to her follow up to that setup. I don't think it's valid as a defence of Drixx's vote on me, for Drixx and Gamma to agree about Titus' bad setup spec, and thus turn their gaze towards me.

I'm not saying Drixx is scum, I'm saying your reasoning for TRing him is faulty, and thus I also think SRing Drixx's accusers is faulty (for that, SR them for other stuff all you want).
Actually Math has really solid reasons for arriving at the correct conclusion about me. The level of certainty is something to keep in mind but the reasoning is sound.

And yeah ... you got the vote for reasons I thought I developed enough to be obvious. I'm posting more stuff each post and less frequently than before my break, which is mostly a function of the changes in my time at the computer. If you don't think something is clear you can ask.
In post 2639, Ankamius wrote:FA/Toranaga/myself are all confirmed strongly townreading each other

I'd bet money Mathblade is town

I'm not convinced on Drixx myself until I have an opportunity to speak to him myself

The rest of the people I'm most interested in trying to lock are the green question marks
I'll look particularly for anything you direct my way.
Yes, I completely understand why you’d be paranoid of me. I would have been more surprised if you weren’t paranoid of me. That being said if anyone can and should get Cerb’s opinion on stuff it is you. You and Cerb have both seen my games. Furthermore Cerb knows that from Gistou and other scum games how I operate as scum considering I completely neutralized his entire team almost single handedly only to get strongman vigged as the big bad. You know how I operate from Shadowrun.

So yes the paranoia is valid in so far as I am a good scum player. However let’s assume incorrectly your paranoia is right and not unwarranted like Ank said. Right now, scum!me is proTown working with town, building/cooperating with an agenda that stops obv!Scum Titus, scum Titus is attacking me on complete bullshit which would still plant the seed of Math sucks so don’t trust a thing he says which would be crazy being a man down

I know how to play man down scum games. Like I can see paranoia on the surface but it fails your own tests you taught me to make. Let’s be rational here Drixx.

Irrational Numbers and the thread is our PT.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2721, Drixx wrote:
In post 2720, zMuffinMan wrote:let me quote the part of that post that was a legitimate attempt at sorting at least one player in the game...
huh? that's strange... what happened to his post...?
Let's see:

1.) It's actually a little scummy and worth paying further attention to the level to which Math has defended me since replacing in. Scum math can come up with good reasons to explain the alignment that scum math knows I am just as easily as town math could come up with that reasoning. That's a note of suspicion. That's part of the process of sorting players.

2.) Pointing out that your "I don't have time/it would be too much work" bullshit when asked to actually make a case against me is irrational and bullshit is calling you out and suggesting that your behavior is scummy.

Look at that ... sorting two people out without even having to go into implications or tangential thoughts.
Calling someone scummy is an attempt to read my alignment.

Asking if I am scum or how I would handle X Drixx knows is a horrible way to read me. Because as scum I think about what each player does and how to feed that. How I respond to pressure is actually a good way to sort me and is warranted especially before putting me in any sort of town block.

I have multiple games where I have snowed 3/4ths of the site in various ways. Drixx doing that is one of the many reasons he is obvTown.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2727, Drixx wrote:

You don’t do it until you’re 100% sure or damn near close to it.
Very rarely if ever do you use it for a reaction test.

It’s a notable way for anyone to see “Drixx thinks this is fishy”
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2745, MathBlade wrote:You don’t do it until you’re 100% sure or damn near close to it.
Cool, thanks

VOTE: Drixx
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2746, Sando wrote:
In post 2745, MathBlade wrote:You don’t do it until you’re 100% sure or damn near close to it.
Cool, thanks

*facepalm*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Sando »

In post 2747, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2746, Sando wrote:
Cool, thanks

*facepalm*
Nah seriously, I'm done with this bullshit. He's been offered MANY opportunities to lay out even the barest of reasoning for the vote on me, and utterly refused to do so. Multiple people are saying things along the lines of his vote meaning a strong read, yet he won't back it up.

Beyond that, you're demonstrating a distinct lack of understanding for the mechanics of this game, I'm unsure if you're muddying the water or can't be bothered reading, but I'm done playing, deadline looms and I don't want another Titus elected.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

you realise he wasn't calling you scum, right? and that his "im paranoid of you" thing was about as far away from an actual read as you could possibly have without explicitly just not mentioning someone

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”