Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2675, MathBlade wrote:I was thinking FA continuous BP and powers makes for a nice combo. But if that is a bad idea then sorry :/ Been working on a clock but the main idea is there
We must keep powers out of scums hands.
That is the main priority here
not giving power to everyone.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

This nechanic would be interesting if players who got powers were revealed but no one could have two powers until every slot had one.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2753, Sando wrote:Ok this discussion has to happen, this is stupid, but we have to do this. I'm nominating 2 people for leader for town to vote between, if you disagree on the 2 say so with you you'd replace with what. I'm saying 5 people for hero-team, again say who you want to replace, be aware you can't use more than 1 power per night when you decide this. By default your superhero team should include you leaders for protection sake.

Leaders:
Sando
Ankanimus

Superhero:
Sando
Ankanimus
Gamma
Hebichan
Brandi

Why would you be nominating yourself?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2685, Sando wrote:
In post 2675, MathBlade wrote:I was thinking FA continuous BP and powers makes for a nice combo. But if that is a bad idea then sorry :/ Been working on a clock but the main idea is there
No I think it's a decent idea, I even suggested it as an option yesterday. But there was also decent amount of talk about Cerb being NKd yesterday, and if he'd picked BP he'd be alive presumably, and a town redirector can very safely redicrect onto the leader overnight, so he had two safe options and seemingly took neither, oh and scum correctly read a superhero team member pick. The other (paranoid) option is FA is lying to us about picking Cerb and killed him while picking a scumpartner.
I did give him power though. Another option which I think is less liklier than him picking something like the dead chat thing is scum using a factional strongman or something. Regardless, I find this paranoia actually towny.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2875, Frozen Angel wrote:
+1

@Titus who gives a fuck what is “interesting”? What matters is where we are now.

Like omg this whole unlynchable thing is pissing me off.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2875, Frozen Angel wrote:
+1

@Titus who gives a fuck what is “interesting”? What matters is where we are now.

Like omg this whole unlynchable thing is pissing me off.
Sorry for having fun.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2836, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2367, Shiro wrote:Nah math I am town, I am active lurking and responding to people talking to me. Scum Shiro just ignores everything and promises every so often to catch up. Big difference
not what I remember from your scum game though. :oops:
It really depends on the scum game. If I get really invested as scum then yea but generally I promise a lot of catching up early on.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I want to be both on superhero team and as a leader candidate tomorrow.

I suggest Ank for second leader position candidate and as superhero team tonight.

I prefer ufo, sakura , maybe muffin or maybe drixx as the rest of team as of now

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2768, Sando wrote:
In post 2766, MathBlade wrote:Gamma and Brandi are not townread and have zero business being on Titus’s list. We are supposed to give PRs to town or not at all.

Ank who is a universal townreads someone in that list so they don’t get powers period.
That’s how the plan is as was. It’s universal townreads get powers.
That's the discussion I'm trying to generate...if you don't like my list, cool, make your own and progress the conversation. Just note that I'm avoiding people from FA's list since doubling up powers seems like a waste. I'm not totally sold on that, just...it's a thing.
I agree, the more villas who have powers, the better for town? Am I missing something here? @Mathblade ?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2770, Ankamius wrote:Sando

Can you go into your townreads on Gamma and Hebi?

I don't really have an opinion of Hebichan either way, but Gamma's really bizarre push on me and then immediately dropping it was gross.
Okay, clearly I am not caught up with what’s been happening. Can you please link the posts for me? Thanx.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2882, Frozen Angel wrote:I want to be both on superhero team and as a leader candidate tomorrow.

I suggest Ank for second leader position candidate and as superhero team tonight.

I prefer ufo, sakura , maybe muffin or maybe drixx as the rest of team as of now
Muffin and Drixx are 1v1 ing each other. Imho is Drixx only of the two or neither. I do not trust muffin. Muffin for god’s sake town reads Titus. And UFO is pretty bad too as his lurking is highly pinging me from his scum game.

Sakura is good only because she fake claimed mason for reasons I mentioned before. I hate this list.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2883, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2766, MathBlade wrote:Gamma and Brandi are not townread and have zero business being on Titus’s list. We are supposed to give PRs to town or not at all.

Ank who is a universal townreads someone in that list so they don’t get powers period.
That's the discussion I'm trying to generate...if you don't like my list, cool, make your own and progress the conversation. Just note that I'm avoiding people from FA's list since doubling up powers seems like a waste. I'm not totally sold on that, just...it's a thing.
I agree, the more villas who have powers, the better for town? Am I missing something here? @Mathblade ?
Absolutely not.

The odds of scum getting powers and fuck with everything go up.

I wrote out the odds later.

Town gets powers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

i'm good for fake claiming mason? nani?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Katsuki »

O

VOTE: DRIX
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2882, Frozen Angel wrote:I want to be both on superhero team and as a leader candidate tomorrow.

I'm not about to give a power to the largest wagon currently in the game (muffin) or a slot that fake tunnelled an impossible guilty (sakura).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2492, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2423, Sakura Hana wrote:Shiro has literally stated that there's 0 chance im telling the truth unless the mod lied... well i dont see this being advertised as bastard have you?
Yet she's willing to let potential scum get a super power?

I dont think Shiro actually believes there is a modicrum of chance that im not lying and just wants to chain up lynches
VOTE: Shiro

Btw, yes, im not a mason
Good god I feel like everyone decided “Math is asleep time to raid his gaming fridge for all the beer.”
I was pressuring Sakura Hana about the mason claim for a couple of different reasons. Because of what Shiro did afterward my idea is now useless so I will go ahead and talk further about my thoughts.

1) Fake mason claims can and do influence the gamestate. If Titus is town then Sakura Hana could be scum but I think if Titus is scum Sakura Hana isn’t scum unless it is with another active player. Fake claiming mason to save a buddy is a really risky play. Having played scum in a precarious position before, these kinds of trade offs would be unwise unless there is a strategic advantage to be gained. Therefore while it is possible Sakura is scum I am not interested there.

2) What is more interesting is the cop claim from Katsuki. Based on the first post and powers I did not see a cop power. Therefore this post at best is indicating a strong read. Why indicate a strong scumread on an unlynchable player a majority of the active people scumread? If Titus flips scum I would look at Katsuki as potentially distancing himself and if Titus flips town then Katsuki is either scum distancing or town hopelessly lost in a tunnel.

Mainly what Titus does will help boat loads towards solving the game whatever her alignment is.

Now in regards to leashing her.

If we are lynching her tomorrow no matter what she has no incentive to actually listen to any sort of leash we provide.

Therefore we need to evaluate the power roles from a “Titus could be town” perspective and then let us use that to evaluate her. I am all for lynching Titus tomorrow but we need her onboard and not to sabotage us in the foot.

So I am thinking the leash, is rather simple. Titus declares who gets what powers before going into night and we discuss it. Yes, all the PR roles would be open but there would be multiples. Scum can’t kill them all. And if Titus is scum and she doesn’t do what she suggested and we agreed upon we gain the information of what she didn’t agree upon. And it forces her if scum to BS a reason for each person getting powers so if she wants to give powers to buddies she has to townread them.

Sanity check my idea please?
@Sakura — I don’t know what nani means but here is why again in more depth
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2701, Sando wrote:
In post 2693, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2691, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2689, Sando wrote:
In post 2670, Ankamius wrote:That assumption still fails unless you also assume that scum would know D2's powers before the end of D1

But, that possibility I didn't think of. Did you ask the mod about it?
They could redirect onto themselves, it fails at that point, I just checked and it's in the Day1 FAQ.
mm...

That's actually concerning, yeah.

I'm getting a headache trying to parse this into my head. My initial reaction is that pushing for this specifically is a really bizarre gambit that doesn't seem worth the risk this early in the game (even with a dead scum D1), but it's hard to tell without sitting down and mapping it out.
Wait what? Someone summarize this for me. I am lost a bit

Redirector?
So:
FA could be scum and lying about giving Cerb a power choice and killed him instead. This would be instantly outed by a town PR who picked the medium power linking up with Cerb tonight and outing the fact that FA is lying. However scum could have picked redirect last night and redirect the townPR->Cerb to themselves, at which point the medium power fails and we can no longer get the confirmation from Cerb.

Also of note, the medium can only target Cerb tonight, after that, he's not an option.
WOW

this is just too far fetched now like your trying to make your paranoia actually work in some manner. Like the hell:

1 - should a scum me know who has that ability and is targeting cerb
2 - why would scum!me not just kill them instead of using a redirection?

Also why won't you consider cerb picking up medium himself as an option when you're arguing this much about medium being so powerful here?

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2890, MathBlade wrote:@Sakura — I don’t know what nani means but here is why again in more depth
Yeah i found it, i went through your ISO coz i remember you kept critizising my mason fake claim before.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2770, Ankamius wrote:Sando

Can you go into your townreads on Gamma and Hebi?

I don't really have an opinion of Hebichan either way, but Gamma's really bizarre push on me and then immediately dropping it was gross.
In post 2771, MathBlade wrote:

Why avoid the double up?

That only increases the odds of hitting scum if all were town to begin with.
Assume that we are in the 40% realm of possibility I mentioned before and there is no scum in who FA picked.

Yes those people may be hit more with likelihood of nightkill but they are more likely to be BP thus working out in our favor. And we started out on evens. A no kill night works for us not against us.

Now from that 40% assume FA and the 5 other people picked are town. Cerb is dead and confirmed town

Then we have out of 20 alive subtract 5. Then subtract 3 (assuming 4 scum) this means

12/20*11/20*10/20*9/20*8/20 << probability all are town if we don’t double up and that FA didn’t hit town before

Like it’s stupid

And my own list is FA Ank Drixx and myself. Not sure enough on a fifth so I would leave it off or find FA’s list and see if it jogs a good idea for a fifth.
The worst? Hopefully I can make a good case for him depending on out of game reasons, I’m not allowed to talk about yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2885, MathBlade wrote:

Muffin and Drixx are 1v1 ing each other. Imho is Drixx only of the two or neither. I do not trust muffin. Muffin for god’s sake town reads Titus. And UFO is pretty bad too as his lurking is highly pinging me from his scum game.

Sakura is good only because she fake claimed mason for reasons I mentioned before. I hate this list.
I hate the wagon on muffin and I think his frustration was towny. trog/ufo is one of my strongest townreads cause of meta you can say. Sakura pushing shiro today felt good. Nancy was towny day 1 more but I think she is in her town range today - though I don't have a grasp on her scum range. I'm not really sure how I feel about drixx that part is mainly sheeping your read.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

"not about to give it to the biggest wagon in the game" - oh good, then i can count on you not giving it to drixx right? because we're both at 3 votes now
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

It's kinda disheartening for me that the only reason you think im good candidate is because i did something anti-town (i.e. fake claim mason)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2896, Sakura Hana wrote:It's kinda disheartening for me that the only reason you think im good candidate is because i did something anti-town (i.e. fake claim mason)
@Math
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2706, Sando wrote:
In post 2704, MathBlade wrote:That could end up with a fake guilty without the redirector necessary
We're assuming the redirector will target Cerb tonight, not last night (where they'd redirect the kill onto themselves). Town medium didn't know who was dead, so unless they wanted to strike up a convo with scum they probably didn't use the power if they chose it.
A redirector targeting dead?

Are you nuts?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2895, zMuffinMan wrote:"not about to give it to the biggest wagon in the game" - oh good, then i can count on you not giving it to drixx right? because we're both at 3 votes now
Ugh, this makes me want to double down as I feel you rigged it so I couldn't but at the same time...ugh
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”