Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3124, Sakura Hana wrote:Or that he bused Numbers when he didnt need to?
Nah that's not muffin's style as scum i think.
zMuffin as scum I feel would want a game with little effort so he could coast

Bussing a buddy for cred and then a few mislynches would achieve that apathy.

Titus would want Cerb dead because Cerb can read Titus.

It’s a fucking marriage made in heaven.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like them being scum explains everything. The kill on Cerb, Titus being leader, muffin pushing Drixx and then “settling” for mylo because I won’t let muffin mislynch Drixx.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3126, MathBlade wrote:zMuffin as scum I feel would want a game with little effort so he could coast
Nah, muffin scum is the type of player who would be MORE active if he's scum if anything.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Technically tho it's both true that 1) I havent played with muffin in a long while (except for Minuet's trio but he was town there) and 2) That back when we played he fooled me several times (and most of the playerlists too). I have high respect for him both as a scumhunter as town and as a scum player when scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Katsuki »

Pretty sure drinking cyanade is a better alternative than voting mathblade leader at this point.

I'd be fine with leader votes being between FA, sakura, muffins.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Someone slap me... i think katsuki posted content. I need to know if im not dreaming.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3130, Katsuki wrote:

Pretty sure drinking cyanade is a better alternative than voting mathblade leader at this point.

I'd be fine with leader votes being between FA, sakura, muffins.
Then vote FA.

FA picked me Ank and myself as leader choices.

I am fucking pissed Titus’s shade math campaign is working right now.

Like seriously.

Also please fucking consolidate. I have work now.

@Mod: VoteCount please
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3097, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3094, Drixx wrote:Go back and read you and Titus in ISO from start of day 2. You are legitimately winding Titus up with no goal that I can discern. It's not only NOT BS, it's precisely how I always operate.
i did. this is pretty obviously false. you voted sando in 2132 and the ONLY mention of titus from sando that you could legitimately argue comes close to this before that post was his first post () and you'd have to stretch the definition of "winding someone up" pretty far to say that fits the description because that's just a read...
My notes show that I noted Sando down as winding Titus up to no discernible reason. I did put that vote before a wall of quotes, so there's a possibility that I really didn't make it obvious. But that
IS
the reason. Period.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3100, zMuffinMan wrote:if winding up titus is soooooooo scummy, then i'm the scum lord, yet sando's rather tame #2065 is what made you vote him despite all the misgivings you apparently have with me?

haha yeah, i believe that
You are legitimately playing as if you were assigned Village Idiot and your goal is to get lynched and win the game. I cannot recall a single post you've made that was substantive AND wasn't trolling and/or over the top sarcastic. You are not targeting only one person with it, and even if I wanted to say that you are mostly targeting me with it ... there's a wild difference between what I can accomplish by checking interactions between two other people and what I can accomplish if you are targeting me with a trollfest.

I've already attempted to reason with you repeatedly to no avail. At this point you'll either stop or you'll become annoying enough that you'll get PL out of the game. That has way more to do with you than anything I can say so ... metaphorical ball is in your metaphorical court on that one.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3105, Sando wrote:
In post 3094, Drixx wrote:Go back and read you and Titus in ISO from start of day 2. You are legitimately winding Titus up with no goal that I can discern. It's not only NOT BS, it's precisely how I always operate.
I don't think I've ever actually directed anything towards Titus D2. All I really said was that she's continued along the lines of D1 and done self serving speculation, and I've pointed out that I think it fairly likely scum voted for Titus to be leader.

That's not winding up...
There's actually a non trivial chance (if your claim is correct) that someone
else
was the one winding up Titus and my brain wasn't braining and I noted your name as that person. That would be embarrassing a little bit.

Let's see what we see...
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3113, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Apparently this somehow wasn't clear before - Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose. There was no good motivation to do what you were doing. It was toxic to the game state and so you are either scum and you were doing it to try and get Titus chasing in circles (which would merit re-evaluating Titus) or you were town doing it and just not giving a shit that you were making the game toxic.

Your response to being voted over it was the entire point of the exercise. Let's say I'm not exactly feeling great about your response.

@Math - Bullshit on the idea I shouldn't have a serious side-eye on you for the foreseeable future. Cerb and I were final scum in a game alone as final scum for months and in that game we literally played precisely how we would as town. We literally from the outset of the game all the way through made decisions and took actions that were what we would have done if we were town that game. It came down to someone deciding they would rather lose with us than lose to us in the LYLO we picked, because said person was unwilling to actually put in the time and effort to try and figure it out.

So ... if he and I can lay down a game where there is literally no possible way to logically arrive at any conclusion other than we were town ... so can you ... and you can probably do it with a lot less work than it took us.
@Drixx — I said you SHOULD be paranoid of me.

I also said you were reaction testing.

I don’t get where I said you shouldn’t.

And I have disagreed with you several times on the whole “I did what I always do as town bit”, People don’t. That is a fact. When you squash some differences newer smaller ones always emerge. So much so even professional liars convince themselves of their reality to try to help or just don’t speak. I get that you believe that but the answer is you’re different as the alignments and I can see it. And you can choose to scumread me for it. However that doesn’t change the fact you were different in a noticeable way.

It’s your belief you’d have acted the same and buddied me but the evidence says otherwise. Similar to how people think they would act one way but psychology tests/hidden cameras show another.

I maintain what I said and I still think you are town but if anyone thinks their games are 100% similar needs a reality check. I have been working on mine for decades and got it close but there is about 5 people on MS that just know instantly what alignment I am and I am still working with them when not in active games to find out why.
I just need this quote in my ego for post-game. If you're dying to know why, it's about the conversation RE: replicating town play. Going to ask math to evaluate something unrelated to this game but after this game is over for obv. reasons.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3128, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3126, MathBlade wrote:zMuffin as scum I feel would want a game with little effort so he could coast
Nah, muffin scum is the type of player who would be MORE active if he's scum if anything.
Umm ... so basically scum!muffin would be constantly posting just like we see in this game?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Drixx »

Katsuki was the claimed cop guilty mason liar right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3139, Drixx wrote:Katsuki was the claimed cop guilty mason liar right?
yes
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

You know what, fuck this, i dont even know what to believe in anymore.

Drixx, first of all, what you've said muffin is doing is something he recently did in a town game, plus that's his playstyle as far as memory serves, and it's part of the reason I like playing with him, i find his snarkyness and sarcasm funny to read.

Granted im not that great at infering little differences, I ask that if you're town at least take a look at his play in minuet's trio and tell me if you find something different enough to warrant a difference in alignment.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3141, Sakura Hana wrote:You know what, fuck this, i dont even know what to believe in anymore.

Drixx, first of all, what you've said muffin is doing is something he recently did in a town game, plus that's his playstyle as far as memory serves, and it's part of the reason I like playing with him, i find his snarkyness and sarcasm funny to read.

Granted im not that great at infering little differences, I ask that if you're town at least take a look at his play in minuet's trio and tell me if you find something different enough to warrant a difference in alignment.
I'm not sure I can rationally view a play style which consists of just sarcasm and trolling to be alignment indicative. Where in all that trolling and sarcasm do I find motive?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I wish i could explain it with words, my memories of scum!muffin is he wanting a day cop scan on him (Touhou Upick 2) or him claiming reflexive fruit vendor as a scum PGO (Nightingale's Tale) and those are super old games. There was also a game where he was scum with pie and rekt us all, but i dont remember much about that one. Like I have this feeling that if he was scum you'd be townreading him more easily, or something.

Yeah im not sure I can explain myself.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Sometimes I wish i wasnt really bad at explaining my feelings with words.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Shiro »

I will vote FA<3
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3016, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3008, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2680, Titus wrote:
In post 2677, Ankamius wrote:I'm talking about police academy 1 in that example, Math.
He was in Civ too.
and this is just disgusting imo
Why???
Because it reads as "oh he did terrible in Civ so don't listen to anything he says"
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2773, Frozen Angel wrote:pardon me when I'm checking the 30 pages I must check!

In post 2087, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1831, NicoRobin wrote:I don't really feel like playing this anymore

Replace out
Wait what
I recall some sort of meta wrt Yume replace outs meaning something but I forget the exact rule
I remember her doing that as both alignments
I mean like whether she specifically does it or just flakes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2796, Sando wrote:
In post 2793, Titus wrote:If we get 3 power claims, then we'd suppose at that point I gave 2 scumbuddies powers in that setup and just lynch me.
Not if we'd told you to only give 3 people powers...which was what MB was intimating.

"Hey Titus give X, Y, Z superhero powers"
X, Y, Z confirm they got powers
Cool! You're free to go Titus!
What is the point of this conversation, you're saying the exact same thing as I see it
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

Drixx I feel we should lynch Hebi
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”