Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

You all are also saying that you think I should be relooked later in game so lets just do that and stop talking about me when so many other slots are around that you can sort.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5296, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5270, Sando wrote:
In post 5191, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why not FA? If you weren’t necessarily scumreading the worst, you’d see he made some very good points leading to - what I think is an unlikely conclusion. He understands that it makes absolutely no sense for scum to have killed Ank over FA. His likely mistake is in assuming that FA must be scum because of it. I think scum would have absolutely used Power Negate on FA if they had it. Ank being the kill only makes sense if they didn’t have it.
What good points? That he can't see why Ank was killed over FA?

They both have the same power choices having been powered up twice
They're both widely townread
One has been leader before and one hasn't

There is a slightly more likely chance that Ank picked and will use medium, so if they didn't want to or couldn't use negation then Ank is a better kill target than FA within the group.

But my main point is they killed within the Ank+FA leadership options, when they could have killed anyone else with more safety. The fact that they killed either of them tells me they wanted to influence the leadership picks in some ways, otherwise they'd just ignore it and kill someone easier to kill.

So the question remains, if you're scum and you've decided to shoot at Ank without negating Ank's protection, relying on Ank using Medium,
who do you negate
(if you have it)? Why is FA a better negate target than anyone else on the list in that case?
I think in this scenario FA is a worse pick since she's likely to just be using defensive powers, so negating them isn't particularly useful
Have you not read the description? PN works on anything. So what you’re saying about PN not being useful against FA, is simply not true. You theory is fallacious on other levels, such as the bolded. In my case, I was also a superhero on N1 and I like what I picked on N1 a helluva lot more, so if I am in this hypothetical situation, I either use the power I picked N1 or the one I picked on N2 - depending on which one I deem to be most useful to town or myself at the time.

Again, your bad argument is mainly based on confibias. There is no factual basis underlying it. I’m seriously starting to question why you keep pushing this theory and refusing to consider alternate explanations?
What on earth?! I said it's not useful against FA
UNLESS YOU KILL HER
I'm talking about the context, which you brought up, of killing Ank and negating another player
. In THAT CONTEXT, FA is not a good negation target, she's the most likely to be using a defensive power that provides no in-game benefit to her.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

stungun0404 I think Katsuki is purposefully active lurking and if I wanted to push someone for low content I would go after them before anyone else. I'm still not sure if it's the right approach.

@the worst explain how you think and why you make your votes. I want to know the reasons behind your branching

@everyone I need a list of 5 townreads from each one of you.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5284, Sando wrote:
In post 5283, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If you’re seriously scumreading me at all based on my misunderstanding ot “game theory”, I should link you to D6 game on MU to disabuse of any notion of that. You’re absolutely right to townread me because I am town and 1 am not lying about not choosing Power Negation. Therefore your theory has to be wrong if everyone else is also telling the truth about that and I see no reason at present, to think otherwise.
What part of "I didn't like Nancy's game theory posts but I think she's town" wasn't clear?
Do you also believe that FA/Shiro are also telling the truth? I do. Good but you still should check out my Throne of Lies game anyhow. In that game I referenced, there were only 2 town PRs - my being one of them (the other one having been NKed) but eventhough it was an open setup, I believed it to be 3, So when I investigated the scum roleblocker (I was town tracker in that game) I didn’t realize I had found scum and unwittingly allowed a fellow villa to be mislynched- due to my investigztion - because it was a 5 hour maj I slept through. It only dawned on me that I had caught scum because the caught scum happened to make a TMI about the town tracker being useless. Only then did I figure it out and successfully got him lynched due to my claim.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5302, Frozen Angel wrote:@everyone I need a list of 5 townreads from each one of you.
Well i can give you all my TRs:
FA, Nancy, Titus, Drixx, Shiro, muffin, Creature, Tora*

*: Only TRing coz you guys say this is his towngame or something.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@frozen angel,

my heaviest townreads are sando, zmuffinman, nancy drew, sakura hana, creature, and gamma emerald in that order.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I also had TR on hebichan, but idek where she's dissapeared to.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5305, stungun0404 wrote:@frozen angel,

my heaviest townreads are sando, zmuffinman, nancy drew, sakura hana, creature, and gamma emerald in that order.
explain the ones on zmuffin, sakura and gamma

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5304, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5302, Frozen Angel wrote:@everyone I need a list of 5 townreads from each one of you.
Well i can give you all my TRs:
FA, Nancy, Titus, Drixx, Shiro, muffin, Creature, Tora*

*: Only TRing coz you guys say this is his towngame or something.
talk about your titus and muffin and the hebi tr

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i agree that katsuki is increasingly looking like a good lynch. does anyone have objections to a wagon there?

i’m already voting there actually; i think there are 2 votes there
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5300, Frozen Angel wrote:You
all
are also saying that you think I should be relooked later in game so lets just do that and stop talking about me when so many other slots are around that you can sort.
I’m pretty sure I haven’t said that? Cerb’s - what I now think - wrongheaded push on you confused me for a bit until I figured out that the Power Mimicry thing was a gambit.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5303, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Do you also believe that FA/Shiro are also telling the truth? I do.
Yes, FA more than Shiro, unless you only mean the medium-Cerb claim which I believe more than anything.
FA town - by far my strongest TR
Shiro town medium - Very likely
Shiro scum medium - pretty unlikely, maybe
Shiro scum not-medium - stupidly unlikely

I'm not sure why I need to look at your previous PR game?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

that all was @all people who are talking about how I can be scum even when all stuff is pointing at it being ridiculous.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 5300, Frozen Angel wrote:You all are also saying that you think I should be relooked later in game so lets just do that and stop talking about me when so many other slots are around that you can sort.
You're getting upset at me saying that I don't think you should be D5 leader and that I would only consider you lynchable in the event of a Shiro-non-medium reveal (I don't even know how we'd find this out). Dunno where this hyperbole is coming from.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5308, Frozen Angel wrote:talk about your titus and muffin and the hebi tr
Titus already explained earlier, you even responded to that post.
hebi's been kinda away, but I remember that she's been more present this game than on the one scumgame i saw from her (where she ended up getting replaced), so I think that might be more similar to her town games that I've had with her.
muffin, well this is the one im the least certain of, but while muffin uses a lot of sarcasm and snarkyness you can usually tell what he's trying to convey, and it feels like what he conveys is towny, for example when he mentioned that it didnt make sense for shiro!scum to lie about the link, and trying to draw attention that nothing stun is doing is towny.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Sando you didn't say why you think I'm wrong about ank?

also talk about my townreads and your townreads as I need it for tonight powers

what do you think about what muffin is saying? I prefer if we could heal slots that actually need that like math and shiro so shiro can medium ank and to see if scum will power negate it or not. I can actually heal one of the two tonight as I'm immortal this night

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 4837, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4820, stungun0404 wrote:@sakura hana, where do you stand regarding toranaga’s alignment atm and why?
I've had a few problems sorting him, i dunno why he's being townread so much, day 1 he had a giant flip flop on me, day 2 he vanished, although according to FA he had his own reasons to vanish so it was probably null, I dont like that he goes and says "She fake claimed masons so she shouldnt be leader even tho i townread her", suffice to say I keep not understanding what's going through his head, so im having a hard time figuring out his alignment and so far im just following everyone with experience with him saying he's town.
sakura hana townread is from this post where she gave a very detailed type of answer that i was looking for, and the tone of her play overall feels like town and not like scum to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

well, townlean i should specify, not townread against attack
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5313, Sando wrote:
In post 5300, Frozen Angel wrote:You all are also saying that you think I should be relooked later in game so lets just do that and stop talking about me when so many other slots are around that you can sort.
You're getting upset at me saying that I don't think you should be D5 leader and that I would only consider you lynchable in the event of a Shiro-non-medium reveal (I don't even know how we'd find this out). Dunno where this hyperbole is coming from.
That was not @you it was @mathblade shiro the worst and cerb

But on other notice this is not the correct time to discuss day 5 leader. If you have concerns about my perspective on game and my townreads you should discuss that instead cause I'm the leader today and I'm about to make a decision about the party tonight

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I dont think healing prevents power negate, but I guess I should ask the mod just in case.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 23, zMuffinMan wrote:i voted myself
then i voted cupcake because i wanted scum to kill him
then i voted myloninja because cupcake is probably scum and i wanted scum to kill myloninja instead
then i voted myself because i read rule 7
then i looked at the player list and realised i didn't give a shit who got voted leader
then i voted myloninja again for shits and giggles

i am completely and utterly astonished that myloninja didnt end up getting voted leader, he was clearly the most qualified candidate

Vote: Cupcake

99% sure he rolled scum this game. i may say this every game but this time i'm not joking

please help me lynch him before he is able to post
zmuffinman townread resulted from this post which is way too attention-splashing of an opener for me to think that it came from scum, and his posts haven’t done anything to make me think differently.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5319, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont think healing prevents power negate, but I guess I should ask the mod just in case.
healing if its used in day will bypass power negate cause its a day action and could not be stoped by power negate by healing at night use can be stopped by it.

It will still act like that bp on shiro and mathblade tonight who can't use bp or need one so we can deduce if scum are using power negate when killing them or not if they decide to eliminate them at very list. optimally they don't have power negate so we just remove their chances in killing shiro and math by doing that

if this makes sense. I think it's best option we have right now.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

What about being attention splashy in rvs is towny? You think scum would act shy?

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5277, The Dream Weaver wrote:**Healing Touch: Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Yeah see, it doesnt say that it prevents the harmful effects, just that it removes any.
Regardless maybe you're right so I asked the mod just in case.

I think it's more used to counter petrification.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5322, Frozen Angel wrote:What about being attention splashy in rvs is towny? You think scum would act shy?
i’m apt to think they wouldn’t be so keen to immediately make themselves a top lynchwagon because of an entrance with a post like that.

i guess it depends on how zmuffinman plays as scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”