Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #200) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe this is a TW, Fire, Garmr thing. Idk, I'll see how I feel after MC but you guys voting right off the bat is pretty horrible.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #201) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TW is claiming innos on Maria and Fire right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #202) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like him being the sole claimed invest makes sense to me as town, I was the one that didn't want to lynch him yesterday but like nothing makes a ton of sense to me here.

I'm town and if I buy into TW claim and buy that Fire and Maria are town that leaves you, mumble and Meme but it doesn't make sense to me that you'd be voting your buddy. So what, its a two person scum team and its Mumble and Meme?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #203) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but then I feel like you coming in today and being like "oh, Nero iz scum and it explains why he wanted to not vote meme" is maniplutive bullshit b/c like its avoiding the fact that I was yelling and screaming that Osuka was scum. Its also hypocritical as fuck b/c you just went along with the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #204) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1871, Garmr wrote:Btw this isn't me fully me believing your claim it's me being open to it.
What made you change your mind?
In post 1896, Garmr wrote:Also I think one scum would hold back so that would be between mumble and
osuka
In post 1947, Garmr wrote:
In post 1945, Nero Cain wrote:Garmr, talk to me about your read on Osuka?
I don't mind if he dies
tbh I skipped day 1 and day 2 was cluster fuck. He put tchill to l-1 and his speech around it was weird and he voted you I wouldn't mind lynching him

In post 1983, Garmr wrote:
In post 1982, Firebringer wrote:im not sure who to vote.
anyone want to meme with me?
I'm fine with meme man or osuka
no you apsolutly do not get to shade me for wanting Osuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #205) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2234, Garmr wrote:You literally derailed Meme man wagon.
I went with my gut. How was I supposed to know that he wasn't scum and just town that wasn't playing to a town wincon? You were
FINE
with me strong arming/detrailing yesterday but its scummy today? Your shit doesn't fly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #206) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2237, Garmr wrote:
In post 2236, Nero Cain wrote:
I went with my gut. How was I supposed to know that he wasn't scum and just town that wasn't playing to a town wincon? You were
FINE
with me strong arming/detrailing yesterday but its scummy today? Your shit doesn't fly.
Yeah I thought you were town yesterday but now everyone else is cleared and it leaves you mumble and meme. You have to be scum so now I can put the puzzle pieces together.
Why are you clear?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #207) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2241, Garmr wrote:Which the worst has done.
your nose isn't brown enough yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #208) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2087, Garmr wrote:
In post 2086, Nero Cain wrote:your slot already claimed
They claimed vanilla town first post........ I can confirm the slot is vanilla town but really :(
I don't really understand your response here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #209) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes. If that's not an appeal then I don't know what is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #210) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

woo-hoo, I vanity vote Garmr. Like whats the point? not voting meme b/c there's like zero reason to rush the day

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #211) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We haven't even finished massclaim, stop rushing me to make a decision.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #212) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you feel the need to try to convince yourself that I'm scum after you already called me scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #213) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm saying there's a cognitive dissonance between calling me scum and asking why I'm doing certain things like you are still try to sort me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #214) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, not if my theory is correct.

And it's not like you had actually asked me anything in 2250. We are lynching Mumble tomorrow regardless of muffins flip. I will not allow Garmr to push my mislynch to get out of lynching his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #215) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2237, Garmr wrote:
In post 2236, Nero Cain wrote:
FINE
Yeah I thought you were town yesterday but now everyone else is cleared and it leaves you mumble and meme. You have to be scum so now I can put the puzzle pieces together.
See, the problem here is that you are claiming that I am scummy for pushing Osuka when that wasn't a thing yesterday.
In post 1981, Espeonage wrote:osuka: Nero Cain, Garmr, the worst (L-3)
In post 2001, Espeonage wrote:meme man: Mumble, the worst, Garmr
As you can see, Osuka was a wagon before meme was ever a thing. Why should I have stopped pushing my #1 scumread? You're being quite disingenuous and revisionist and I don't think that comes from town.

You can't call me scummy without calling yourself scum b/c
YOU
were just as guilty for lynching Osuka as I was. You are the SS officer that claims they were "just following orders" but they are still as guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #216) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2269, MariaR wrote:thank god people don't wanna check in on this game
mumble is just lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #217) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2268, the worst wrote:like the lack of a quickhammer over several days should be speaking fucking volumes
What if scum are already on it/they haven't got on yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #218) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, you could do one faster than him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #219) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meme man- (3) Garmr, Firebringer, the worst

4 to lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #220) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Mumble

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #221) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not getting how Meme is open wolfing though. Like I guess I could understand that he's scum that pushed the only claimed pr yesterday and I was scumreading Krazy the other day but beyond that just ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #222) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought you'd have a field day with this Garmr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #223) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

for what reason exactly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #224) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2318, Garmr wrote:@why is nero stalling
Because you are in a bind right now. Because it's pretty obvious I am town and you are hoping for paranoia to kick into one player so you can get a win.
That's some pretty whimsical thinking and is not at all consistent with OR reality. Like the more I DON'T vote Meme the paranoia just grows on me. + I've voting Mumble whom you are also calling scum so your narrative doesn't even fit your own beliefs of the gamestate.

Why are you obv town and why does that have anything to do with anything and why was it even needed? Feels like you are just trying to repeat yourself and think that players will believe you if you say it enough.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (isolation #225) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2320, Firebringer wrote:No idea on third, but seriously why are we still on this day?
that leaves Garmr if this is even 3 scum. So its either meme/garmr/mumble. meme/garmr. meme/mumble or garmr/mumble.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (isolation #226) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well except for a blank mumble slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #227) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2296, the worst wrote:I'm actually pretty impressed if this is your scumgame dude but you understand why you look like a really obvious partner for meme right?
I do and that's why Garmrs "u are scum with meme who's stalling his lynch!" is pretty dumb and manipulative. Each moment that I don't hammer Memme increases my chances of getting lynched. I'm not opposed to bussing as scum and if Meme is scum then the correct play would be to lynch him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #228) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #229) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2339, meme man wrote:N E R O has not posted since your V O T E.
in already voting mumble.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #230) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

flip in 3 days

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #231) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it's more than 4 to lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (isolation #232) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mountainous is largely considered scum sided. This was mostly mountainous.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #233) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2524, the worst wrote:Nero Cain on Tchill who was obvtowning hard
its ez to say that when you knew. Slayers gambit is and always will be shit and that's assuming that its not just an excuse.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #234) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like we can just say Maria carried us and town still deserves to win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #235) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the lack of town power+mod meta had me leaning this being 2 scum yesterday. Was surprised that all town had were two masons though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #236) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2541, Mumble wrote:Uh...no...If that was the case requesting to replace out could be used as an in-game tactic.

"@mod: I replace out

wordswordswordswrods

@mod: I changed my mind, I retract my replace out"
I've seen scum use that b4 and I've seen town do it as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #237) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I will do that if you promise never to do slayers gambit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #238) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a guilty on Garmr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #239) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2562, Garmr wrote:
In post 2560, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you can't fake guilty super reliably then you shouldn't do it.
Last time I did it I hit town but scums reaction to it was so obvious It made it clear who scum were after the mislynch.
This. You
CAN
get good reactions from it but I still don't recommend don't it and getting reactions from it isn't y I did it this game. Tchill was just annoying me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #240) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I faked a guilty on you b/c I thought you were scum and you were rushing me to put out my reasoing and I was getting annoyed that you could chill the fuck out. I did start to have reservations and I unvoted you but then you (and someone else) started with this "Nero is stalling!" BS and I just didn't feel like dealing with you. Sorry. If you really feel the need to "blacklist" me then fine but the least you could do is tell the truth about this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #241) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1556, Tchill13 wrote:D2 was theatrics for me yes. 100 percent.
this is what I assumed is a claim of slayers gambit. You were deff tunneling on Oath until I faked a guilty on you. I'm not sure if you felt that my "gambit" made you rethink Oaths alignment or if you thought Oath was town the whole time you tunneled her-hence slayers gambit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #242) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2585, Tchill13 wrote:I tunneled oath to show the hypocrisy in the fact ppl will not deal with tunnelers if it's just what the tunneler does but they will deal with it if it's odd for that particular player. Just like lurkers.
this is a pretty silly though...and very not pro-town.
In post 2585, Tchill13 wrote:You were incapable of persuasion and you were fully aware of it
:igmeou:

More like I was being lazy. Yourself and plenty of others know that I'm fully capable of casing ppl as both alignments. I mean, I guess I can understand that you got triggered when I wrongly called you scum but it's laughable that you think this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #243) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I do think your play was bad but I'm not really trying to "justify" my fake guilty. I'm not saying it was good play on my part, quite the opposite. IDK man, try to be empathic and understand how fucking annoying it was to see every 5th post of yours screaming and yelling "Where's your case?!?" I got annoyed and frustrated with you
AND
since I already thought you were scum so I was thinking "oh whats the harm" And
Then
when I get my head out of my ass I have to listen to you and some lurker that was padding his scum meta tell me that I was stalling when I was clearly rethinking things.

I think you're being p petty and hypocritical here. Like I fully expect you to be angry and pissed off at me and I don't blame you but I don't really buy the "ZOMG I can never trust Nero again!" when you admit that you know that I can play well. You're just mad. It'll pass one day.

Also, tunneling town just to make some point is nearly as bad as my fake guilty. :lol:

But you're also right that discussing it won't do anything and I just hope that one day you'll get over the anger.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #244) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2588, MariaR wrote:T-bone fav list mod
I called mumble conf scum for the wrong reasons then caught a slip
do I win a prize
A big W on your wiki page.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (isolation #245) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I never said I did?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (isolation #246) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but fake tunneling a slot that you were town reading isn't going to change anything. I don't think tunneling is bad except when its wrong but a player doesn't know when he or she is wrong unless there's a clear or a flip. If anything, I think its up to the person being tunneled OR a indepdent 3rd party to just sit down and calmly explain why they are wrong and try to change their mind and see the error in their ways. This is rarely done, however.

Lurkers should be shot or policied ASAP. We agree there.

Most players like to play scum the most anyways and I think the culture here is pro-scum in general.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #247) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #248) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

One of the big issues is its sometimes hard to even tell who is lurking and just too busy to play.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”