Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Doughboy »

and that should be "lies aren't usually lies"

I really wish rage would take a step back and regroup. That is all I haved wanted from him the entire game. He doesn't want to do that, that's fine but now he wants to completely ignore me like I don't exist and that isn't fine.

I have questions I would like answered.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Doughboy »

i'm going back to posting once a day. That seemed to be better for everyone.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 774, GuerillaWoo wrote:I can give you my process with Saudade or I can do something not boring and pointless.
Give him the process. You've evaded that question so many times that I'm starting to take an interest too.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 31, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok. Mine was serious though. I honestly think it's likely that Scioness saw a red role PM and replaced out in the pre-game, and I feel like the others who also voted that slot feel the same way as I do.
how much do we like this reasoning? anyone else that knows scioness thinks this is >rand scum slot just because of the replace out? the one thing I like about dva is her apparent disinterest in pushing anything, as it points to lack of agenda, but that's not necessarily a towny thing and it's player dependant.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:13 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

I didn't evade it tho. I blatantly explained my Saudade process as it happened and now I'm not interested in recounting it. Plus my battery's low and I don't wanna keep pausing my movie, maybe later if I think it's necessary
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 47, GuerillaWoo wrote:Hey y'all i'm a day late soz, good to be back playing mafia :D Don't see any familiar names tho if I played with u before and don't recognize you immediately i'm sorry haha.

Aight game stuff. Skimmed through and hopefully things pick up.

Alchemist seems a little controlling but I think it's unavoidable with inactivity. I've never played with Scioness and don't usually care about meta, so eh. Possible but I'd rather vote based on player behavior and not their proxy that never posted.

Saudade is... strange. VOTE: Saudade 2irony4me. Hasn't really chimed in even when prompted, quadruple posting, essentially gave a non-answer with that short story collection. Can't tell if scummy or just annoying. Guess we'll find out what the price is for voting for him second?

Leaning town on Doughboy.

Nothing else pops out at me this early.

In post 43, Doughboy wrote:
In post 31, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok. Mine was serious though. I honestly think it's likely that Scioness saw a red role PM and replaced out in the pre-game, and I feel like the others who also voted that slot feel the same way as I do.
:roll:
por que roll of the eyes?
towny

I agree saudade started off and overreacted weirdly to alchemist's theory that dva is scum because she replaced into scum!scioness slot. alchemist and guerrilla are easy townreads early on.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 54, EzekelRAGE wrote:Just to clarify, when I say them I mean voting going on for dis/Db etc and that whole group.

Dva votes and ppl bringing up the other person drops out of red roles, I don’t like and I read as scummy. Couldn’t tell if they are serious or not.
how is it scummy if they're serious about it? why would you even suggest they're not being serious about it? alchemist seems pretty serious to me. if a player has a history of replacing out as scum and they replace out before the game even starts, what does that tell you? why are you going after the people who are reading into it, instead of trying to establish if the meta read is true in the first place?
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:19 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 778, Toranaga wrote:
how much do we like this reasoning? anyone else that knows scioness thinks this is >rand scum slot just because of the replace out? the one thing I like about dva is her apparent disinterest in pushing anything, as it points to lack of agenda, but that's not necessarily a towny thing and it's player dependant.
I thought it was kinda low to do it and initially scumread tommy and mustang for it. With more posting from the two I feel better about them.

They could be ready right, personally I just didn’t like it.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 59, GuerillaWoo wrote:I'm not a fan of how he said "I read it as scummy". Like, clearly the origin of his 'suspicion' isn't a read, it's Alchemist's meta guess.

Feels like a good place to nest my vote rn VOTE: Ezekiel but I still wanna hear something serious from Saudade.
this mirrors my thoughts and furthers my townread on guerilla.
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:23 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 781, Toranaga wrote:
In post 54, EzekelRAGE wrote:Just to clarify, when I say them I mean voting going on for dis/Db etc and that whole group.

Dva votes and ppl bringing up the other person drops out of red roles, I don’t like and I read as scummy. Couldn’t tell if they are serious or not.
how is it scummy if they're serious about it? why would you even suggest they're not being serious about it? alchemist seems pretty serious to me. if a player has a history of replacing out as scum and they replace out before the game even starts, what does that tell you? why are you going after the people who are reading into it, instead of trying to establish if the meta read is true in the first place?
If you continue to read you will see that I explained about the mishap I had about their seriousness. That was my fault.

As far as reading them as scum for it. Personally I think it’s infair for the slot. But not enuff to try and vote/push a lynch for either person.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Tommy »

GuerillaWoo, wait until your movie is over. Wait until you've charged your phone. Then give me the whole story.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 67, Saudade wrote:
In post 51, EzekelRAGE wrote:I don’t read them as scummy either figure both sides are just kicking the tires.

Are you guys serious about the Dva thing in regards to the replacement? Is so that is scummy to me.

*shrug*
I think the idea in itself that you are presenting is not scum-like
but the way you presented it.. oof! you deserve a few votes on you
"deserves a few votes", but is he scummy? is he towny? you seem to be grilling his presentation without making an actual stance on ezekel here.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 112, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: GuerillaWoo
I think he’s trying to hard to justify his Saudade push to everyone
Also I don’t see you having questioned everyone very much
is any of this scummy of guerilla though? who was questioning players harder than guerilla at this point?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 149, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 147, Tommy wrote:Feels like town v town to me.
I feel the same.

Ezekel ISO in the previous game shows that he does withhold his vote.

Doughboy has been doing some ballsy stuff this game if he’s scum, and the last game shows a big back and forth between him and Ezekel and that old interaction has probably painted Doughboy’s memory of him especially considering Doughboy had never mentioned Ezekel in that game until shit went down.
I'm starting to lean that way as well. I find ezekel a little too nitpicky on his db push to be scum doing it, and db just feels natural throughout.

saudade and gamma worry me the most.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 165, DVa wrote:Doughboy seems townie.

VOTE: Saudade
like this
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 177, EzekelRAGE wrote:@LTVNGambit Now that you pointed it out, it is odd that Guerilla hoped off that Suade train, especially with the post saying whether Suad is town or not, they have no problem with them Suade being lynched.
it's really not, it's just a pro-town unvote when the moment calls for it. guerilla could stay on that wagon hiding behind a grudge if he wanted to, and nobody would bat an eye at that. he unvoted cause he wants to avoid the very short gameday. guerilla is almost definitely town regardless of saudade's alignment.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 182, Saudade wrote:Alright time to stop being a delicious lynch bait

whats his name angry emotional guy - Reacted very harshly and emotionally to my attitude and stance, unvoted when I was at L-1 or L-2 or whatever, town.
Doughnut - Can't comment we've a history together and if my thought process is right the scum on my wagon wouldn't be this vocal.

In post 84, Tommy wrote:EzekelRAGE can be town for now.

VOTE: Saudade

Content please.
this is scum, opportunistic jump on the wagon.

In post 147, Tommy wrote:Feels like town v town to me.
informed scum content, scumslip =]

VOTE: Tommy

if the whole doughnut ezkielrage and the angry guy tunnelling guy could unvote because you guys are playing into a bad position
and this is a fantastic post
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 213, ProHawk wrote:So.... theres a Doughboy vs Ezekiel based on past history... and then Saudade vs Guerilla for a testosterone contest? Then Saudade who claimed to self-bait himself to analyze his wagon for scum? And a bit of commentary inbetween... Did I miss anything?

Curious as to why Saudade didn't include the L-1 vote from DVa in his analysis of scum... Considering it was the "scummiest" vote that I saw...?
scum description posting 101
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 773, Doughboy wrote:yeah this is what i said
In post 638, Doughboy wrote:Town lie. Lying isn’t a scumtell.
it was basically me bringing this post back up again
In post 550, Doughboy wrote:lying isn’t a scumtell. People need to get over the “omg he lied so he must be scum”.

lies are usually lies. They are opinions or misrememberings or something else completely. Town and scummbith do it and stupid fights break out about it. Look for true scum motivation.
I didn't admit to lying, I don't think i did. Do I have a different opinion of his play than he has of his own? absolutely but that doesn't make me a liar and it certainly doesn't make me scum. Maybe it makes me a shitty dude with a bad memory which is probably closer to the truth.
Okay
Does that make what I was saying clearer?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 775, Doughboy wrote:and that should be "lies aren't usually lies"

I really wish rage would take a step back and regroup. That is all I haved wanted from him the entire game. He doesn't want to do that, that's fine but now he wants to completely ignore me like I don't exist and that isn't fine.

I have questions I would like answered.
Ezekiel just said he’d ignore you
This is why I think you’re baiting him
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:14 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 785, Tommy wrote:GuerillaWoo, wait until your movie is over. Wait until you've charged your phone. Then give me the whole story.
Yanno what, just cuz I like you.

Saudade was anti-town and non-contributing at the start and I wanted to pressure him to see how he responds. He dared people to vote for him. I didn't like that at all. Any time a player does nothing but make jokes and get aggro, I worry.

And yes, I am a believer in policy lynches. Not pure policy lynches, but the kind where your uncertainty won't make you feel guilty, or act like a win-win. i.e. if he's scum, we got one, if he's not, we got rid of a problem.

I also got pretty mad, not gonna lie. Dude was obstinate.

Dva came in and acted scummy. So I backed off. That's when I began to learn that many in this thread are sadly suffering from head trauma. Send your thoughts & prayers.

Then he came back, didn't flail or counterwagon me, just got down to business and looked at his own wagon as lynchbait. Then he started pursuing his leads. He helped us PoE a scum pool with one early wagon.

So I TR'd him. I wouldn't call him locktown, he just became very useful in very few posts and it counterbalanced, and maybe even recontexualized, his earlier style.

The end. If anyone asks me to recount this again I'm afraid I'm not gonna be responsible for what I say.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 246, Saudade wrote:Dva's just.. too simple to be a scum vote
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Toranaga »

thread gets impossibly ridiculous on page 11
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 290, DVa wrote:
In post 193, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 129, Doughboy wrote:Saudade is a good Lynch.

He’s most likely scum here since he isn’t trying to find scum.
This is going to a long game
Not contributing doesn’t mean he’s scum ffs
don't like this
agreed
EzekelRAGE
EzekelRAGE
Goon
EzekelRAGE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:51 am

Post by EzekelRAGE »

In post 790, Toranaga wrote:
In post 177, EzekelRAGE wrote:@LTVNGambit Now that you pointed it out, it is odd that Guerilla hoped off that Suade train, especially with the post saying whether Suad is town or not, they have no problem with them Suade being lynched.
it's really not, it's just a pro-town unvote when the moment calls for it. guerilla could stay on that wagon hiding behind a grudge if he wanted to, and nobody would bat an eye at that. he unvoted cause he wants to avoid the very short gameday. guerilla is almost definitely town regardless of saudade's alignment.
I further looked at it. That posts outlines my thoughts on the unvote. I sided with it being more town move.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”