Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:26 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2099, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2098, Thor665 wrote:The RR/BuJaber debate is going nowhere *really* fast.

Nancy Drew came in and gave a beautiful picture perfect example of IIoA by literally saying nothing other than theorizing town has a protective role other than the claimed 3rd party role - whoop-dee-insight.
It's significant Thor. It's a matter of "is Bujaber this bad, or are they scum?" This is the second time they've pushed some theory that's fundamentally flawed.

-Cerb
You know what how about you and Jingle and Toog go play your game of mafia in the corner. I'll play mine on my own.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

^^^^^^^^^^

World's best comeback, everyone. The obvious solution for all our problems is to have the scum play in one forum and the rest of us can stay here and be happy!

Wont that be
absolutely fun!?!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@Flicker: Please ask the moderator if you can hammer in mylo/lylo.

Thanks.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I hope you don't tell me to stfu again, but it's probably a given she can't anyway. Don't think Almost would see the need to give her ability such a condition, but that's just me.
In post 1923, Reasonably Rational wrote:I mean ... that spew of crap could be give up posting I suppose. That's some consolation.

There is a VERY strong reason to believe that NicoRobin is scum in this game. Like bordering on logical certainty reasoning. Just trying to get this in before threadlock.

~D
Would you also like to elaborate on your Hydra's thoughts on this as well? You haven't said anything about it.
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew Shogunate »

In post 2098, Thor665 wrote:The RR/BuJaber debate is going nowhere *really* fast.

Nancy Drew came in and gave a beautiful picture perfect example of IIoA by literally saying nothing other than theorizing town has a protective role other than the claimed 3rd party role - whoop-dee-insight.
Do you honestly think this was going to be my only post on D2? :roll:
Hydra of Toranaga and Nancy Drew 39

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:50 am

In post 2103, Elsa Jay wrote:I hope you don't tell me to stfu again, but it's probably a given she can't anyway. Don't think Almost would see the need to give her ability such a condition, but that's just me.
In post 1923, Reasonably Rational wrote:I mean ... that spew of crap could be give up posting I suppose. That's some consolation.

There is a VERY strong reason to believe that NicoRobin is scum in this game. Like bordering on logical certainty reasoning. Just trying to get this in before threadlock.

~D
Would you also like to elaborate on your Hydra's thoughts on this as well? You haven't said anything about it.
Yes, you should refrain from involving yourself in my prompting that someone should ask the moderator a question about how their role functions. Unless you think it's actively damaging to town for the question to be answered, it would be nice if you didn't get involved prior to them giving an answer.

Honestly, Drixx didn't even share his strong reason with me yet, and I haven't asked him! We had cause to be suspicious of NR before, but it was DEFINITELY not at the degree of certainty expressed in that last post.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:54 am

~D
In post 1935, Almost50 wrote:
A LYNCH has been achieved

VC#0
TPFKAP (9): Thor665, Gamma Emerald, Elsa Jay, CheekyTeeky, BuJaber, Jingle, Nancy Drew Shogunate, Chara, Toogeloo

BuJaber (2): McMenno, Chickadee
Flicker (2): Reasonably Rational, northsidegal
NicoRobin (2): Malakittens TPFKAP

Reasonably Rational (1): NicoRobin

Not Voting: Flicker

Deadline suspended
Interesting. Was TPFKAP possibly distancing here?

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:58 am

In post 2106, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:

~D
In post 1935, Almost50 wrote:
A LYNCH has been achieved

VC#0
TPFKAP (9): Thor665, Gamma Emerald, Elsa Jay, CheekyTeeky, BuJaber, Jingle, Nancy Drew Shogunate, Chara, Toogeloo

BuJaber (2): McMenno, Chickadee
Flicker (2): Reasonably Rational, northsidegal
NicoRobin (2): Malakittens TPFKAP

Reasonably Rational (1): NicoRobin

Not Voting: Flicker

Deadline suspended
Interesting. Was TPFKAP possibly distancing here?
TPFKAP, the traitor, whose flip shows that they did not know who their teammates were, was distancing from their unknown teammates?

-Cerb
Show

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2099, Reasonably Rational wrote:It's significant Thor. It's a matter of "is Bujaber this bad, or are they scum?" This is the second time they've pushed some theory that's fundamentally flawed.
Yeah, so why are you debating with BuJaber as opposed to mining a few of his games to be able to actually get evidence to suggest he is or isn't that bad?
In post 2104, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:Do you honestly think this was going to be my only post on D2? :roll:
Well, currently you've made three posts, they are, in order;

IIoA
Whining
And empty scumhunting

So, no, I don't expect it to be your only post.
Yes, I do expect it to be suggestive of your posting quality.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

Hey, everyone, remember yesterday when Thor had to spend like 3/4ths of the phase repeating over and over issues with a slot's play.
And then said slot flipped scum.
Do we need to do that again?
I can do that again, but it is easier on my inner sense of peace and calm if I could get a couple of sheep on an obvious slot that isn't scumhunting.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2082, BuJaber wrote:Jingle did you have any other reason for flicker being your vote holder apart from "she's priest"?
Not really. It was a mechanical effort to prove her claimed role. Essentially, we traded votes on the vc.
This is a Parachute.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:11 am

In post 2108, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2099, Reasonably Rational wrote:It's significant Thor. It's a matter of "is Bujaber this bad, or are they scum?" This is the second time they've pushed some theory that's fundamentally flawed.
Yeah, so why are you debating with BuJaber as opposed to mining a few of his games to be able to actually get evidence to suggest he is or isn't that bad?
In post 2104, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:Do you honestly think this was going to be my only post on D2? :roll:
Well, currently you've made three posts, they are, in order;

IIoA
Whining
And empty scumhunting

So, no, I don't expect it to be your only post.
Yes, I do expect it to be suggestive of your posting quality.
I don't *ever* mine people's games Thor. Fuck that. This game is absolutely not worth that level of effort, particularly if others in the game have played with the person and can BoP them for me. Sure, they might be scum lying or something, but I've found people rarely lie about things that can be checked.

Plus, I'm pretty confident I can decide if he's bad or not as the game goes on. :)

-Cerb
Show

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2109, Thor665 wrote:Hey, everyone, remember yesterday when Thor had to spend like 3/4ths of the phase repeating over and over issues with a slot's play.
And then said slot flipped scum.
Do we need to do that again?
I can do that again, but it is easier on my inner sense of peace and calm if I could get a couple of sheep on an obvious slot that isn't scumhunting.
I wanna read again, and frankly I'm probably not gonna do that today.

But I'd probably be down to sheep today.
This is a Parachute.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2106, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:Interesting. Was TPFKAP possibly distancing here?
Like, just look at this, let's even accept that Nancy honestly thought TPFKAP knew exactly who their teammates were.
Is she *agreeing* that this is distancing?
Is she *disagreeing*?
Is she discussing her personal thoughts on anything?
Or is she making noise and hoping someone else will attack a slot for something?

Pedit: I am fine with you not wanting to mine. But at that stage YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN THE DEBATE AS FAR AS IT CAN GO BECAUSE BUJABER ISN'T GOING TO CLAIM SCUM IF HE'S FAKING HIS THEORY.

I agree you can decided this for yourself and get back to us - I fail to see the point of the debate in helping you, he stated his theory, you noted your hole - thus endeth the excitement.

Sheep me on Nancy Drew?
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Flicker »

In post 2102, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Flicker: Please ask the moderator if you can hammer in mylo/lylo.
Okay, I just did. I'll let you know when I get the answer.

Pedit: Since I'm already being so accommodating, sure, I'll sheep Thor for now.

VOTE: Nancy Drew Shogunate
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2114, Flicker wrote:Okay, I just did. I'll let you know when I get the answer.
Completely irrelevant, balance wise, btw.
This is a Parachute.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

It is relevant approaching lylo wise though.
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Flicker »

Update: Mod says yes I could hammer, and that generally,
all
abilities related to voting would be nullified in Mylo/Lylo, too.
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:28 am

In post 2113, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2106, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:Interesting. Was TPFKAP possibly distancing here?
Like, just look at this, let's even accept that Nancy honestly thought TPFKAP knew exactly who their teammates were.
Is she *disagreeing*?
Or is she making noise and hoping someone else will attack a slot for something?

Pedit: I am fine with you not wanting to mine. But at that stage YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN THE DEBATE AS FAR AS IT CAN GO BECAUSE BUJABER ISN'T GOING TO CLAIM SCUM IF HE'S FAKING HIS THEORY.

I agree you can decided this for yourself and get back to us - I fail to see the point of the debate in helping you, he stated his theory, you noted your hole - thus endeth the excitement.

Sheep me on Nancy Drew?
She’s a Martyr. Isn’t that the definition of a martyr? They know who their teammates are but not the other way around? I know that was the case for scum!Wisdom in Labrynth.

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:33 am

In post 1513, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:let's make sure we all understand flicker's ability is straight up NAI and she would never lie about not being able to self hammer cause she'd be lynched for it with 0 compensation for claiming this. I'm townreading her posting around the claim cause it feels pure.

-tor
In post 1673, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:
In post 1497, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1482, Elsa Jay wrote:Thor wants to hammer.
When did I say that?
In post 1495, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:
In post 1492, CheekyTeeky wrote:If flicker is town, then who is scum on this wagon?
I don’t know. My strongest scumreads are offwagon. *shrug*

~N
:neutral:
It's like there was the possibility of insight, and then it was stamped upon brutally.
Tor continues to be trash and continues to avoid me.
Him white knighting this wagon makes me think he's statistically more likely to be right about the potential alignment flip. This is based on me thinking he's primary groupscum, natch.
Flicker’s posts show clear town thought process to me. This sort of thing is not easily fakable.

~Nancy
In post 1675, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:
In post 1500, Flicker wrote:I'm a Town Priest (probably Shepard Book). At least if I die first, it sort of fits narratively, plus my role's "power" is slightly burdensome for town. I was trying to breadcrumb with my emoji choice, but I guess nerd to books to Book isn't that straight-forward.

If you'd like, I can prove my role by trying (and failing) to hammer myself? Normally I wouldn't even gesture toward a self-voting because it's so anti-town, but it genuinely won't do a thing in this case. I checked with the mod, there's no repercussions for trying, either.
I knew my read on you was correct.

\o/

~ Nancy
In post 1677, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:
In post 1505, Elsa Jay wrote:If you beleive it Tor, we'd like to confirm it's true. Your vote now lets her prove herself as Priest with the non Self-Hammer.

Vote her to confirm her. Any unvotes on her is scum who dont want her to prove her role.
Seriously, who makes up priest? I hadn’t even heard of that role before her claim?

Not opposed but doubt she’s lying about that.

~N
In post 1678, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:
In post 1510, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1508, Nancy Drew Shogunate wrote:
In post 1505, Elsa Jay wrote:If you beleive it Tor, we'd like to confirm it's true. Your vote now lets her prove herself as Priest with the non Self-Hammer.

Vote her to confirm her. Any unvotes on her is scum who dont want her to prove her role.
she is of course telling the truth about her role ability

this won't prove her alignment either way

and no, I'd rather not waste everyone's time on this.

-tor
Scummy in the sense that your not letting a townie confirm herself, Tora.

Thor, help Flicker prove her claim. Vote to let her try to self-Hammer.
The link she posted said that either or vote wouldn’t count or she could get modkilled - I have no idea why but I’d absolutely insist on us getting mod confirmation of that - that she is at 0 risk for being modkilled.

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:37 am

In post 2114, Flicker wrote:
In post 2102, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Flicker: Please ask the moderator if you can hammer in mylo/lylo.
Okay, I just did. I'll let you know when I get the answer.

Pedit: Since I'm already being so accommodating, sure, I'll sheep Thor for now.

VOTE: Nancy Drew Shogunate
Thor is pushing us for made up reasons. First some meta nonsense I still don’t understand, now he’s sr me for understanding the role of martyr. Of course I understand that role because there was one in Labrynth.

:facepalm:

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:40 am

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

McMenno (3):
CheekyTeeky (2024),Elsa Jay (2079),BuJaber (2082),
Nancy Drew Shogunate (2):
Thor665 (2092),Flicker (2114),
BuJaber (1):
Toogeloo (2049),
Not voting (10):
Jingle,NicoRobin,Chara,Nancy Drew Shogunate,Chickadee,McMenno,Reasonably Rational,Malakittens,Gamma Emerald,northsidegal,

(expired on 2018-10-29 22:00:00) remain.
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Nancy Drew Shogunate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:40 am

VOTE: Thor

He has been targeting us from the getgo, unlike say Cheeky, Elsa, Chara and Bujabar, who have actually been trying to sort us.

見ぬが花

Not seeing is a flower
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Jingle »

Traitor is a role with many variants.

The standard version knows their teams identity, isn't known, and loses if they are the last member of their faction.

This one, as per the flip, did not now their teams identity, presumably wasn't known, and inherited the kill of their faction if they were the last member.
This is a Parachute.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:46 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2113, Thor665 wrote:
Is she *disagreeing*?

Sheep me on Nancy Drew?
I suppose it's possible I had it backwards with RC v Tora.
But I still feel that the manner in which Tora declared his 3p read on Elsa, and then bragging about it was over-the-top and unlikely to come from scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”