Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

ego post. ill read this tomorrow
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh, sorry guys. I should read from now on.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

THIS IS SO STUPID
In post 120, BTD6_maker wrote:8
In post 111, Kokichi Oma wrote:Oh, sorry guys. I should read from now on.

This post has caused the count to be reset. The count started again at 0 with post . The count now continues from this post at 8 as a mod recognised reset.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sorry I just saw the numbers didn't see they had to be first. But no way I'd mess up twice as mafia like that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ftr almost forgot to post a number in that last post lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maybe it would be good to have something we put at the end of every post to remind the person after to post a number
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Uh?

Sometimes people can forget. Especially on mobile
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 166, Pine wrote:Testing to get away with shit is dumb too. Why spend your social capital on low-value targets?
VOTE: Pine
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll catch up later
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 184, GuiltyLion wrote:17
In post 158, Not Known 15 wrote:45

I am suspicious of Kokichis second numbers interrupt- you'd assume that someone who knows that they made a mistake once reads the rules more carefully.
SCUMPOST ALERT

1)
do
you assume that someone who made a mistake is more likely to read the rules carefully? I actually would assume the exact opposite!
2) If you think Kokichi faked their mistakes, just come out and say it. Don't dance around the accusation behind some vague shade
3) Glad to see that you're "suspicious". What's the point of this post? Are you trying to convince us that Kokichi deserves a vote tonight?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I agree 100%
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 373, teacher wrote:205

I'm inclined to attribute Kokichi's agreement to OMGUS, and not add to the questions I have about them messing up the count twice. But Guilty's original post is the post of theirs I like the least this game.
How is that omgus when it's bad reasoning. If I planned to mess up I'd do it when the count was high
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 369, teacher wrote:201

@Guilty and @Kokichi - what do you think was at all vague about NK15's shade? It was pretty clear and sunny to me.
Shading doesn't have to be vague. It is just done to cast a shadow on someone. It made me an easy target. Like I said. As scum why would I not wait until it gets higher to mess up?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

FTR I still haven't read the rules.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 432, Pine wrote:263
In post 425, teacher wrote:256

Mylo any reads at all? Pine?
I'm pretty suspicious of you tbh
Why? I think hes my biggest town read
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 434, Irrelephant11 wrote:Scumreading Kokichi Oma because his posts are like 33%+ WIFOM
You must have never played with me before
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 436, teacher wrote:267

Those are mighty fine lists elephant, but why is Midget not in the bottom?

Does anyone have meta on Pine and how involved/spectator he is? (I saw some baby pics a while ago, so congrats for that).
I do. Hes likely scum here ftr. Which is why I'm voting him
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 442, Irrelephant11 wrote:@ KO That's true, I can try to cold meta you later, see if that affects my read
Read any of my games. Its NAI
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Gotta go. Someone continue
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 527, teacher wrote:67

my goodness if KO didnt feel like scum who had been told PEdit wont come up if they are submitted at the same time. :Eek:
Or I was reading what I missed and responded to the first post with the quote post. So read nothing but that post and the previous for the number
At a stop light.
In post 560, Irrelephant11 wrote:32

kokichi jumped in, dropped some numbers with minimal content, and didn't even post a normal number of posts before "needing to go"
OR I just got on my fucking lunch break and wanted to post before getting in the car. You guys are being ridiculous and making the game unfun. I want to contribute but every time I try you guys say some bullshit that is over analyzing. Please realize that people have lives and sometimes can't post 6 times in a row or whatever you're doing because they need to go and just want to post something then go. I think we still have at least 3 days? I dont get the panic. Like I'm legit waiting 20 minutes to post this post. The one quote above was 15 mins ago but I'm waiting for this spamming bullshit.

And I'm honestly not waiting anymore I dont care if you lynch me for it. I have to go and want to post this before I eat.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 590, teacher wrote:62

RN Im VOTE: KO unless he can come up with something other than "Im always this scummy".
Nice misrep. I never said I'm always scummy. Just wifom/controversial. I've outed my reads both scum and town. Gotta go back to work but I'm sure you'll say I'm scum for leaving. Lol.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Posting till 150. No one else post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think teacher is town and I think elephant guy is town. I think pine is scum for the call out in me trying to help and then messing up the count right after when he basically said no one should need help anymore
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Since no one else is here. Passing off to whoever since I can't make another post. Teacher and elephant what do you think of the lurkers so far this game?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@teacher. Randommidget, enigma, mylo, pine?

I'm posting to 205. Don't post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Guilty why do you townread me? Unbiased I've been null so far considering I've messed up and I haven't been active because I've been busy. It's a bit of a weird read.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I also want to know why Pine TRs chick because I dont see it. Which adds to the reasons why I think hes scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Guilty I would say I mostly agree with your list though.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Passing it off. We are at the point where we dont need to spam. Make actual posts please so I can get more reads from people.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think mylo is legitimately just VLA and not avoiding the game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 763, teacher wrote:235

Im still (Mylo Chickadee KO) over NK, but I will join that train if thats the overwhelming consensus. Im going to spam to 240.
Can you explain your nk15 read and not just with lynchbait. Handing it off gotta go
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 811, GuiltyLion wrote:lol given Chick and Pine's latests post I'm actually totally down to OMGUS lynch Pine instead
Please do.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

All his posts have been lacking actual pine effort/posts. His tr on chickadee seems like setting up for tomorrow when chickadee flips town so he can just say he townread her. He has literally no good reason to townread chick based on his posts.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think my lynch preferred would be something like Pine or NK. I feel like WhyMafia, Enigma, Random all need to talk more. I was going to say the same about Feysal but, he just posted actual content.

I feel like the consensus is Pine/NK.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Do we need to choose a lynch before finishing the task?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Dont like this challenge and dont even really understand it. NSG town, Pine scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 883, Irrelephant11 wrote:Sorry, @Kokichi what do you think of Pine's recent post?

Changes nothing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can someone explain the challenge to me like I'm a child. Cause I dont get it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can someone explain challenge. I just dont wanna make a mistake again.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 927, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 923, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 922, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can someone explain challenge. I just dont wanna make a mistake again.
Someone will have to pick between 1, 2, 3. They are random, but mafia knows the good ones.
more than just this - we have to do it three times. If we fail twice, then we fail the challenge.
So basically we have a 66% chance to win?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We shouldn't have 1 person pick the number, that's stupid. We should do a vote for each number.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think Guilty is my top townread
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 949, Pine wrote:I think you're wrong there
Why
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'd be fine with ofrhz
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1016, ofrhz wrote:Also, this post is weird considering you have Kokichi in your lynchpool.

VOTE: Prof Fridays
Ohhh good point
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm actually fine with Prof. We should decide on a lynch before we do numbers
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't care who picks the number
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I vote for NSG to pick the number
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1063, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why do you feel this way?

Likely my biggest townread now based on meta
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1064, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why not?
Because regardless if someone picks wrong people will scumread them. Even if NSG picks wrong it's not changing my meta read on her though.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh okay. I just didn't want the day to end and we all aren't on the same page
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lets all out a readslist to get this game going again?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Pine
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lynch Pine tonight if this flips bad
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well then. That's interesting. I say no one choose yet.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think pine might be town. This is annoying.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I see no reason for him as scum to choose the right number and not just give us the 1/9th chance of winning.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I'm fine with pine just choosing the last at this point. But not until we figure out a lynch
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think Prof is a good lynch still
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1140, Enigma wrote:Tbh, I think it would be interesting to see how the votes turn out tonight if it wasn't coordinated beforehand like D1. We have a fortunate at play already. It is easy for scum to jump on a wagon (mislynch or not), make some believable reasoning and blend in with everyone else. Furthermore, scum will have to coordinate to push a mislynch not knowing how rest of town will vote, so we can see associatives there.
Um. What?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In any way how does that help us at all
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1148, Prof Fridays wrote:Not sure if anything changed, really. I might move Kokichi to null-scum perhaps. I was more saying that Kokichi's being hell-bent on lynching me isn't necessarily scum-indicative per se. If ofhrz flips scum, I would be much more suspicious of him, however. But, really, not much has changed with respect to Kokichi, maybe just my thinking about him.
Who said I was hell bent? I just agreed with Orfz said. Also this is a 180 considering you just said you thought I was town then now you wanna move me to null-scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1151, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1134, Kokichi Oma wrote:I see no reason for him as scum to choose the right number and not just give us the 1/9th chance of winning.
In post 1138, Enigma wrote:
In post 1089, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Pine
This is terrible.
In post 1139, Enigma wrote:
In post 1094, Pine wrote:There’s no WIFOM there. The odds are super stacked against us - I don’t recall how to do mathematical combinations, but even without the presence of bad actors, our odds of success are <40%. With a bad guess down, our odds are down to 1/9 (I think). I’m not willing to reduce those odds further by letting someone I don’t trust (in this case all of you) sink our chances further. Case in point:

Choose: 1
The WIFOM of you selecting correctly the 2nd one hurts :(
also

I think it's weird that Enigma thinks there's WIFOM in Pine getting the second number right, yet calls out Kokichi for voting Pine after Pine guessed the second number, yet also doesn't acknowledge/respond at all to Kokichi reversing on Pine and saying he's likely town (in )

I think if Enigma were genuinely trying to sort he'd have a more coherent thought process here. instead it's like he's randomly shading/commenting on a couple things - Kokichi scumreading Pine for choosing 2nd number is bad, there's WIFOM in Pine getting the number right (so what's Enigma's current read on Pine...?) and ignoring additional developments (Kokichi's stance on Pine after the number was revealed to be right) that seem directly relevant.

good post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

ofhrz, Enigma, Prof is my pool
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1158, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1065, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1063, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why do you feel this way?

Likely my biggest townread now based on meta
Who were you referring to here
NSG
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1161, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1156, Kokichi Oma wrote:ofhrz, Enigma, Prof is my pool
I'll also point out that while you agree with ofhrz, he's in your scum pool? So are he and I trying to SvS for show?
No, but I think one of you is scum. I dont team read. Just who I think is scummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I might SR Enigma most now. I dont know
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think everyone should post who they would vote if day ended today
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1180, Irrelephant11 wrote:Btw Guilty finally town-told (I think)! Yay
You're a day late :)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah I'm ok with Enigma
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lets out townreads instead then
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't know about you guys but im.ready to vote.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I say Pine just do it again since like I said I see no reason for him to pick the right one as scum there
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1202, Irrelephant11 wrote:Like idk yet if I think it makes him town or scum but I think scum would be willing to take the odds from 1/9 to 1/3 for this challenge if it also happens to get that scum player townread for the rest of the game
That makes sense but to me that just seems dumb, but I see what you mean. Scum would be dumb to do that especially after we won round 1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pretty sure I'm lynching Enigma regardless of result
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VLA TILL TUESDAY
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1269, ofrhz wrote:Town

Irrelephant, enigma, feysal
Mylo
Gl
Pine, Kokichi, Fridays

Scum
Why am I scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have a lot of reads to give. I think we can poe this game down. Unfortunately dont have time to break it down.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

For the record I'm back at pine scum after the chick flip
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What do you think of Chick's death post? Do you think it was so we waffle on him?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like I can see how if he makes it to lylo then there could be a reason for it. Do you think scum planned it? Or she did it not knowing she would be lynched?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Spoiler: words
soap
double
front
organic
womanly
complain
vast
chew
degree
believe
fuel
offend
punish
simple
billowy
venomous
threatening
complete
gabby
imminent
gainful
voiceless
pinch
thaw
bag
lumpy
switch
hobbies
sniff
opposite
mailbox
statuesque
wicked
wander
horrible
dream
current
move
rough
man
feeling
earn
steam
secretary
collect
dust
sponge
shock
homely
skinny
pan
silent
end
sulky
modern
shop
incredible
hate
name
quarter
communicate
power
crooked
island
slave
homeless
scorch
adjustment
careful
pies
dry
office
connection
second
stimulating
dynamic
reward
cave
jump
twist
decide
judicious
warm
steadfast
snow
divide
tendency
moan
toys
hall
caption
null
excellent
untidy
stupendous
snail
many
account
beneficial
somber
tap
writing
faithful
tank
brash
material
cabbage
wink
stay
abaft
page
defeated
flaky
scattered
pleasant
long
amusement
snow
aftermath
damaged
bath
key
trick
clumsy
sound
huge
arrest
jolly
milky
divergent
recess
muddle
crow
horse
fall
rain
beg
ancient
separate
tow
roasted
old-fashioned
carry
wound
curtain
lock
strange
brawny
cheap
rich
use
right
unfasten
encourage
rifle
guttural
trucks
fancy
zany
maddening
tickle
kindly
used
sparkle
sack
recondite
skin
curl
mountain
moon
books
subdued
wren
playground
dinner
pollution
voice
flowery
hate
manage
door
yam
umbrella
wall
creature
jar
spectacular
obey
reflective
romantic
wave
representative
common
carriage
connect
clear
parsimonious
moldy
found
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well enigma is scummy. So what's the problem?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would you be conf town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1347, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1339, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well enigma is scummy. So what's the problem?
Is, present tense?
Yes?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1378, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1376, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1347, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1339, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well enigma is scummy. So what's the problem?
Is, present tense?
Yes?
Have you addressed Enigma’s vote on chickadee and how that makes him townier?
I find it weird she wouldn't vote him, especially since she was most likely to be lynch besides him
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1387, Enigma wrote:
In post 1298, Kokichi Oma wrote:I have a lot of reads to give. I think we can poe this game down. Unfortunately dont have time to break it down.
Any progress on this?
I'm off vla today. Should be tomorrow
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1429, Myloninja13 wrote:I think I'm most likely going to vote in {Koki, Pine}. Neither have really given me townreads on them, although I guess Koki is kinda playing differently to their scum game maybe lol?
Then why would you vote me then?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This page leads slow for me as well. Anyway. I think I know who I'm voting and it's not enigma surprisingly
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think in voting mylo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm *
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Is this like minesweeper? If so I'm awful with this and whoever is good should tell me what to do
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i wish i could help with this but i'd prob screw it up
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll leave the game to you guys lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Prodge. Sorry thought I posted. I'm just not posting so I would screw challenge up. But you guys seem to be doing well
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Is this almost done?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #104) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm hoping we win this game so I can contribute finally
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

if someone needs me to post something just tell me what to post so i dont mess it up
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1662, Myloninja13 wrote:@Kokichi Why did you vote Enigma instead of Pine night 2?
Because pine was not going to get majority and I had a thought pine could be town after the challenge
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

prodge
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Enigma if you're here what should I post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Someone do something
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

As long as we figure out the pattern I'm good with encryption
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll read into it tomorrow but fortunes should claim
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1753, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay so we can wait for Feysal to show up but the consensus is fortunates can claim.

Fortunately, I'm one of them :D My luck has proved well and now I'm conf!town for more than meta! :P
I figured this. Which is why I tried the pine thing to see who would go after you to save pine.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also not job feysal. I was close to cracking it. But you beat me to it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nice*
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1761, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1758, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1753, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay so we can wait for Feysal to show up but the consensus is fortunates can claim.

Fortunately, I'm one of them :D My luck has proved well and now I'm conf!town for more than meta! :P
I figured this. Which is why I tried the pine thing to see who would go after you to save pine.
But... I wasn't a fortunate until last night lol. You should've seen my face when I got that PM!

Are you not a fortunate?
Oh, I thought you were the 1st one. and no I'm not fortunate.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1764, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm the other fortunate. I became fortunate after the counting challenge :]

I'd like Feysal/Kokichi/ofrhz's reads now
Well, you were my townread since day 1 so that's good :D
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If I had to guess, I'd say Feysal is town over Ofhrz especially after today. But that's just a feeling.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait. Isnt it auto win for us anyway? We lynch today and I become fortunate if we lynch the other town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Or we can just lynch me today and its auto tomorrow regardless. I think we win this game 100% because the remaining town that's not me becomes fortunate
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It was late. Forgot scum could just cc tomorrow. :lol:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think it was clear since day 1 me and pine cant be a team with the way I was tunneling him and how my read progressed on him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I didnt see chick as scum initially. I was too busy thinking about pine's weird read on chick. Scum pine could have been budding or just scum helping scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You and GL should decide who you scumread. Cause the unclears are split
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I dont scumread feysal either. So I'm fine with lynching me and then orfhz
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

GL what do you think?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I actually didnt notice he didn't lynch scum either. Hmmm.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Did he have a reason for not voting pine?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #128) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1793, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1269, ofrhz wrote:Town

Irrelephant, enigma, feysal
Mylo
Gl
Pine, Kokichi, Fridays

Scum
Ofrhz, what happened to your townread of Feysal?
Also Ofrhz why do you townread me here if you had me as your biggest scumread not too long ago? Makes me think you could be scum wanting me as your cc tomorrow.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #129) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Now I'm unsure. Lol. I'll iso both a bit later
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #130) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm saying townread me over feysal
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #131) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1807, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay so after that Koki meta dive, I have simply one question:

@Koki, are you town? Please answer correctly please :beg:
If I said no, would you believe me?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #132) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1815, Myloninja13 wrote:There's an argument for Koki!Scum purposely not doing anything yesterday so there'd be no new fortunate, and both Feysal and Ofrhz contributed...
It seemed like everyone knew what they were doing and I didn't wanna mess it up. Besides odds were that even if a fortunate was made as scum I'd be in this position which isnt that bad. Could have also killed fortunate as well
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #133) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So there would be no reason to purposely as scum not try to help town win yesterday.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #134) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1818, Myloninja13 wrote:To Koki, Feysal, Ofrhz, can you all give a bit about why you should be townread?
I think it is obvious me and pine arent SvS
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #135) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll check in later tonight but why isnt GL prodded yet. Or the mod posting updates
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #136) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Spoke too soon lol. I'll read your post in a few hours
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #137) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think I want to lynch feysal now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

GL anything you want to add?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #139) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I dont think Ofrhz votes chick in that situation though. So I actually think I'd rather Feysal be lynched here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #140) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1848, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1832, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1815, Myloninja13 wrote:There's an argument for Koki!Scum purposely not doing anything yesterday so there'd be no new fortunate, and both Feysal and Ofrhz contributed...
It seemed like everyone knew what they were doing and I didn't wanna mess it up. Besides odds were that even if a fortunate was made as scum I'd be in this position which isnt that bad. Could have also killed fortunate as well
This post is kinda weird because it's like it's a plan that already happened? If you were scum and you're in a position that "Isn't that bad" then......
Exactly why it can't be my plan. Because I would try to help town win if I was scum to be in this spot with more towncred than not
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm town because if my interactions with Pine cant be scum vs scum. I pushed on him hard day 1 and my progression on him is genuine and was consistent throughout most of the game. Especially when he was lynched. I tried to fool scum into thinking you'd be a potential mislynch to see if they would vote you to save pine.

My if I was scum I'd be more helpful with the challenges, because at a certain point like I was saying yesterday. There is no downside to that, especially when it can boost your towncred late game. Looking back on yesterday how feysal answered the riddle code so fast was more suspicious than I thought considering i was working on it all night and feysal seemed to do it instantly. Scum likely has the answers given to them.

My biggest regret was not forcing people to vote pine day 1. Because he had lots of scum equity at that point but I was swayed by others to vote elsewhere. Also not looking into pine's weird read on chickadee and realise it was weird because they were partners.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1873, Myloninja13 wrote:Placeholder question just in case I don't get to this today lol:

Why do you think the other person made the night kills?
Which? You mean GL over you? Well guiltylion had a townread on me early in the game. Probably why he died
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #143) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You're free to look at my scum games. I'm way more involved in games as scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #144) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Look at my town games and scum games. You'll see this is clearly the town. Pokemon mafia is my recent scum game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #145) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I defended my partner in that game even though it was nico who is so easily lynchable. As scum wouldn't I be more likely to protect or not go after pine here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #146) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Not sure what else to tell you then
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #147) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Reminder that Feysal never voted scum once this game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #148) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 852, Feysal wrote:I'm fine with NK15 being the lynch target. Wanting to lynch Pine for not posting five times in succession is not exactly compelling, even if it were true.
End of day 1 when we were deciding between pine and NK15.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #149) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 928, GuiltyLion wrote:new and improved reads
{Irrelephant, NSG, Mylo, Kokichi}
{Pine, Feysal, Prof Fridays}
{Enigma, ofhrz, Chickadee}
He tr me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #150) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1311, GuiltyLion wrote:latest reads
{Irrelephant, Kokichi, Enigma}
{ofrhz, mylo, Feysal}
{Prof Fridays, Pine}

honestly I doubt these will change much today but I've said that a few times before and been wrong so
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #151) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Like it is obvious why he died.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #152) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1890, Myloninja13 wrote:How do people deal with the pressure of having to pick between two people!?!? EEK this is so tough.

Thought Dump (Click at caution, this is a giant mess and is mostly unreadable):
Spoiler:
Like, I've already said this but I find Koki scummy on a basic level, but past that I don't find them that scummy. For Feysal, it's the opposite, as they've really done nothing that can't be explained as towny but past that I've played with them and I feel like they've played like that before? And then they both flipped yesterday, but for Feysal it was to someone who could be lynched and for Koki it was someone who was less likely to be lynched which I think is scummy for Feysal? But at the same time it could be Koki preparing for the next day? And what about the fact I'm alive over Guilty, where as Feysal would prefer to have Guilty here as he didn't weirdly townread Koki like I did but also maybe that's Koki framing him or maybe I could drown in WIFOM??? But also like it could've just been a reasonable NK, like Teacher/FAQ/Irelephant? Oh, and what about that Enigma kill? Sus? Maybe? Weird kill with Guilty still there, way more lynchable than him. Unless..... was Enigma right on KOKI :O Or maybe Feysal did that to frame him or MORE WIFOM. The Pine VS. Koki point is cool but the problem is like their point for being town is that WAIT sorry hold on I just found a super duper suspicious line from Feysal "The funny thing is, before today I was leaning toward Kokichi being the last scum. I was still thinking that way after looking at interactions with flipped scum. And then Ofrhz opened his big mouth and talked himself into my prime suspect. Nicely done." That is NO NO NO! This just PINGS ME so much and I honestly may lynch Feysal just for this tbh. But also maybe not because maybe I'm reading too much into nothing? Or maybe Koki has a point about them as town not bussing their teammate like that. WAIT STOP HOLD ON I need to check something else YEP I found it so Koki said that they'd not bus their partner, but in the game they linked to they did on day 3 and actively pushed for their lynch. But Feysal's point about the meta thing holds up pretty well and having the 'vte' instead of 'vet' is also pretty strong for them being town. The problem is that their explanation for what they'd do as scum IS BASICALLY WHAT THEY DID this game lol. Like, they did mimic their town play and helped with challenges, especially the easy ones and when your explanation as to what you'd do as scum is what you're doing then like I dunno where to go from there. And their response to their biggest regret; hell honestly both theirs and Koki's BOTH sound kinda meh but particularly Feysal's. But at the same time, it's all surface-level towny but gut-scummy so AHHHHAHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH

So yeah, those are just a few of the thoughts from me lol. Thankfully there's no specific deadline so there can be plenty more coming lol.
Also day 3 I pushed my partner only because I needed to distance or I'd be jailkept and lose. Also as you said day 3 I did. This game I wanted pine immediately. Which would be different to my scum meta
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

*crickets*
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let me know if any questions
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #155) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's fine.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #156) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Its fine
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #157) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Rolling
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #158) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1916, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1901, Kokichi Oma wrote:Let me know if any questions
I've got one for you :D

If you were scum here with Pine, how would you ideally play with him? I.e, would you mention him early, defend him, ignore him etc. ?
He wasnt getting too much pressure in the beginning. It was mostly me bringing up things that were scummy. So as scum with him I would have focused my attention elsewhere. Probably not voted the easy lynch (who ever was lynched day 1) as future towncred and maybe voted the next scummiest town to set up for day 2
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #159) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1919, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 800, Kokichi Oma wrote:272

I think mylo is legitimately just VLA and not avoiding the game
Thanks!

On another note, I need to make sure neither of y'all are trying to buddy me lol
I said this cause heroes wanted mafia you were VLA and were town I think
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #160) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1927, Myloninja13 wrote:Just in case this takes a while, here's another Qu-Qu-Question! :D

If you were scum last night, would YOU have killed GuiltyLion or me? And Why?

:P
I think I answered this. But, likely you. Only because guilty lion has townread me since the beginning of the game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

As long as you don't vote me we win. Not too hard. :lol:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #162) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

yaaaay
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #163) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Thanks everyone.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #164) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It was a fun game. Mutant. I would join your next modded game. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”