Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1873, RCEnigma wrote:You would have to know we have a protective to make this statement.
both jailkeeper and bodyguard are protectives and it's just a safe general assumption to assume that there is protection. But yeah, protection ablities have already been claimed anyways.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Maxous »

{Garmr, Sephiroth, Shattiel, Performer, Carcalilly} <== Very probably town

{Nero Cain, ofrhz, profii, RCEnigma} <== Probably town

- - -

{Ap} <== scum

{Gamma Emerald} <== Probably scum

{Saudade, xx2008, Nosferatu, Completly Trustworthy} <== The rest i'm not sure about

This is what i'm working off in terms of a read-list
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1874, RCEnigma wrote:If your case wasn't solely "I know this and I know that" I'd slightly consider if it could come from town or not.
In post 533, Wisdom wrote:because thats a random conclusion and the way you push it like ot should be obvious is why i scumread you
In post 2478, Jeanne11 wrote:
Nero Cain has been lynched. He was:

Spoiler:
Welcome, Nero Cain, to Children of Hurin Mafia!

We have to be careful.....

You are Mablung, a
Town Hider

At night, you may hide behind another player. You cannot be killed directly if you are hiding, but if the player you are hiding behind gets killed, you will also perish.

You win when all scum are dead and at least one member of town is alive.

The
Mafia team of Porkens, Not Known 15 and MariaR
wins the game!

I'll be opening the PTs within 24 hours unless someone objects.
Here's Wisdom power mislynching me b/c I believe things that I believe.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:26 am

Post by profii »

In post 1823, xx2008 wrote:I somewhat find saudade's sheeping on fl's vote to be towny. fl is a confirmed town, and in the event that he votes a scum player, it would be hard for saudade to decline voting that person if he himself were scum.
I think ap could be fake claiming. It's strange how we have one town PR dead and two claimed. It's unlikely there are so many PRs in one game, as I remembered in the beginning of the game that people said our mod generally designed setups with few PRs. It's easier to claim disloyal rb and get away with it for scum. I'm currently scumreading him.
It would be hard to claim a multitasking JOAT and not be found out later in the game, so I believe performer's claim.
ofrhz is actively contributing and trying to find scum, which I like. However, I think him sheeping day1 wasn't exactly towny, which makes me wonder about his alignment.
I thought this post was where xx2008 moves from "I'm playing the noob card" into some definitive stances:

I disagree with the logic on Saudade, but he has decided Saudade is towny.
He has also decided AP is a fake claim and finds it scummy.
Whilst XX believes Perf, he doesn't specify an alignment. Although Perf got a couple of null results, I think a JOAT claim would be tough to fake long term anyway, arguably an easy slot to say that's towny.

So we have ofrhz is actively contributing and Nero is disputing that - mental note to see what I think here.

What I want to know is what does XX2008 think of Maxous ??
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1878, profii wrote:So we have ofrhz is actively contributing and Nero is disputing that
I'm actually not. I'm saying she's more active in this game then she has been before. There's a big diddrence in what I'm saying and what you are saying I'm saying.

Though TBF, I'm slightly rethinking my Ofrhz scum read b/c I forgot she was a Flubber CW.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:34 am

Post by profii »

sorry that wasn't clear, that's my fault

XX is town reading Ofrhz for actively contributing, nero is disputing that read and is scum reading - is more accurate.

looking back at the Ofrhz ISO - there is absolutely no hesitancy in ofrhz to go on flubber at any point at all. You could just lurk that one out but no... so I'm calling it town.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Maxous »

I'll try to explain the Gamma Emerald read.

I'll just say that for someone so active there's not a whole lot of reads out of him.
A lot of it is general commentary and asking questions rather than coming to reads and conclusions.
So looking busy - but not actually producing much

This was okay in Day 1 while he was catching up but it's Day 2 and there's still not a whole lot out of him.
In post 1410, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not caught up but intend to get caught up when I can
I know I am townreading xx200Late, I distrust Sephiroth for being so buddy-buddy with Flubber, but beyond that I’m not too sure
In post 1749, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: sephiroth
This seems to be his only scum-read.

I thought his exchange with Nos was very weak too as i was going over the thread. He backed down way too easily imo.

I'm not giving him much points for Flubber vote, because it was an unexplained vote and then he didn't actually push it
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, Nero probably town for that erratic behaviour. I've seen him do that more often than not. Of course, this also means REC is Town bc when Nero is in that mood he almost always tunnels Town.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't even in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1873, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1867, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:I guess win town points with FL, who likely doesn't make it to tomorrow anyways
He's also gonna be protected so thanks for letting us know you guys have a strongman.

VOTE: RCEnigma
You would have to know we have a protective to make this statement.
In post 1875, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1873, RCEnigma wrote:You would have to know we have a protective to make this statement.
both jailkeeper and bodyguard are protectives and it's just a safe general assumption to assume that there is protection. But yeah, protection ablities have already been claimed anyways.
What are your feelings on this Max?

AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:48 am

Post by AP »

In post 1882, Almost50 wrote:OK, Nero probably town for that erratic behaviour. I've seen him do that more often than not. Of course, this also means REC is Town bc when Nero is in that mood he almost always tunnels Town.
No, he's not. Get out of here you clown *AP kicks A50 in the butt*
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1884, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1873, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1867, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:I guess win town points with FL, who likely doesn't make it to tomorrow anyways
He's also gonna be protected so thanks for letting us know you guys have a strongman.

VOTE: RCEnigma
You would have to know we have a protective to make this statement.
What are your feelings on this Max?
I don't think it's a particular scum-slip if that's what you're asking
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Forgot about Performers jailkeep so fair enough. But he's already stated severe limitations on his ability use and that bad things happen upon using them all. So it's still not guaranteed.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Profii what makes a joat claim hard to sustain as scum?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Nos what is your scumread on Maxous based on?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:38 am

Post by profii »

In post 1888, RCEnigma wrote:Profii what makes a joat claim hard to sustain as scum?
well i was just looking for what you meant by bad things can happen if he keeps using all his powers - ive missed that

so answering before knowing what that means...

if Perf can activate all his powers every night, he is surely going to say result was X and the person is going to be a vanilla town (or vice versa) and go "say what" sooner or later.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1679, Performer wrote:@RCE I have limits to my role, and they're very severe limits :cry:

Also if anyone asks if I die after using all 6 of my abilities....I'm not going to answer that lol.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'd say those are bad things.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:44 am

Post by profii »

oic i missed that
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:45 am

Post by RCEnigma »

From that I can assume he may not be able to use the same abilities on consecutive nights. Or maybe they have x shot modifiers and he can't use all abilities without dying. I don't know exactly either but they're all possibilities if I'm believing the claim. Which I do.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:49 am

Post by profii »

idk my knee jerk reaction was "all 6 of my abilities" means you can only use 5, saving 1 to keep yourself alive and then pass on results or something like that... or use JK last if you were confident of something (not meaning to be critical)
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Can you jk yourself?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:55 am

Post by profii »

i was thinking more like if you saved it til last and you knew there was 1 scum you might suicide yourself to stop a scum kill...

probably doesnt help to speculate on this
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Fair, it wasn't what I asked for initially.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1889, RCEnigma wrote:Nos what is your scumread on Maxous based on?
him not really doing anything
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”