Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Chara »

unfortunately i'm an ascetic jailkeeper, not an ascetic jailkeeper who can flip my rolecard for you.
there's no way to know. you either believe that what i did makes sense or you don't.
and i was on Persivul night 1, to be clear.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Chara »

i do want you to ask yourself if it's likely scum targeted you, who was voteless but also softing an ability, or skitter, who is town to the entire playerlist. i'm certain she's town because i don't think you were a likely target even with your softing. you didn't have the towncred.
i have been wondering about Persivul, because scum let him both act and also survive on night 2. if he's town they don't seem threatened by his ability. it might mean there's only one Phantom, but that's hard to judge.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

^^^ THAT should be reason enough for YOU to vote BEF. :facepalm:

Like, check his early play TODAY where he ignored Varsoon's claim and insisted there was a protector somewhere (Varsoon even FoS'd him for it) and put 2 & 2 together. You
did
save skitter's life it seems, and BEF knew it and was wondering why she survived the NK.

LYNCH BEF!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

VC 3.11
[3] BrightEyedFish:
Elbirn, Persivul, Almost50
[1] Persivul:
implosion
[1] mcqueen:
skitter30
[1] implosion:
Chara

[3] Not Voting:
BrightEyedFish, Varsoon, mcqueen

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 3 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-21 19:00:00)

Spoiler:
To: Sylvain Bellamy
Cc:
Subject: Personality Drift Results
Dr. Bellamy,
Here are the results from today's personality test. I'm seeing some drift over the last few trials, compared with previous results. This isn't the first time. I'll let Alex know. Most recent test is pasted below for reference.

You're planning a vacation. Go somewhere familiar you know you love, or try something new?
[Variable]

You've been sentenced to death for your actions. How does this make you feel?
[Variable]

A runaway train is bearing down on five people who are tied to the track. You can cause the train to switch tracks, but there is one person tied to the second track.
[Variable]

A runaway train is bearing down on five people. You're standing on the platform next to an enormously fat man. Pushing him into the track would stop the train.
[Variable]

A runaway train is bearing down on five people tied to the track. You could stop the train by jumping onto the track, but you would die.
[Variable]

Jiao-Long Heng
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Varsoon: I owe you an official apology, mate. You were right and I was wrong (and a fool). Feel free to torment me over this for the next few games we play together. :oops:

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

hello i have returned. i need to catch up tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Xtoxm: VERY nice fake claim. WELL DONE.
:lol:

P-edit: Yes you do. And you need to spank me too. :lol:

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Chara »

i feel like a broken record in asking what the motivation for scum Fish announcing his belief in a protective is. and yes i know "fishing" but what protective is going to say "oh actually that was me!" for no reason?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm willing to concede that i won't get my implosion lynch today. thanks to
somebody
, not naming names, we have a mislynch ti work with.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Chara »

...that sounds kind of arrogant so i should acknowledge my part in the Zito mislynch. sorry Zito.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, then the BEF fishing makes a lot more sense as coming from a scum PoV
VOTE: BEF

Outting claims because he's probably got some sort of roleblock/stop
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1682, Chara wrote:i feel like a broken record in asking what the motivation for scum Fish announcing his belief in a protective is. and yes i know "fishing" but what protective is going to say "oh actually that was me!" for no reason?
You just did, and for -practically- no reason. You could've kept that to yourself and no one would have even suspected its existence (except for the scum team, of course. But then they would have thought it was me because I didn't state what my abilities are and they would have probably shot me, so you -also- messed up my favourite play :P ).

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1479, Varsoon wrote:Like I have no idea why town-you would out himself as VT with only one vote

did you just like skip reading the past ~4 pages where we talked about mass-claim and established mcqueen would go first?
this is a bizarre push to make in this context
In post 1493, Varsoon wrote:If Persivul isn't lying about his role, he should check mcqueen tonight.
he checked mcqueen last night, you're aware of this because we talked about the implication of mcqueen turning up not phantom, you explained what phantom means to everyone

i'm so confused ... are you just like forgetting portions of the game that you participated in?

==
In post 1502, Almost50 wrote:Btw..

@skitter (mainly) & @Town (in general): Add Varsoon to the unlynchables at will. This is such a crazy role to fake, either by Varsoon (who would think of such a role in a game he designs but not as a fake claim) or even if Xtoxm provided Scum with fake claims.

So, Varsoon, skitter, BEF & implo are clears IMHO.
i don't think he's clear, and i can see him faking something like this

==
In post 1513, Elbirn wrote:Let me try being more direct. A scum lynch is impossible yesterday unless scum bus. What do you think then about the BEF and Zito wagons? How does scum play and where are they at?
there's almost for sure scum on the zito wagon given how easily it went through

==
In post 1515, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1513, Elbirn wrote:Let me try being more direct. A scum lynch is impossible yesterday unless scum bus. What do you think then about the BEF and Zito wagons? How does scum play and where are they at?
I have no idea.
I'm really fuckin paranoid of BEF-scum.
go take a look at the eod vc and tell me where you think scum are
In post 1522, Varsoon wrote:Then one of them flipping town is fine because we'll have the lynch tomorrow to get the other.
don't chain lynches

==
In post 1558, mcqueen wrote:I don’t understand. There’s already a rather large neighborhood, which he is apart of. I find it hard to believe he has a neighborizer ability every day phase, unless those neighborhoods close after the day ends.
i don't know why being in a neighborhood makes that part of his role less likely

==
In post 1559, Varsoon wrote:Okay but let's go through what has been claimed:
1. A bunch of 1-shot roles
2. NOTHING THAT CAN BE MULTITASKED
i don't get what part of htis game you're reading ....
a50 claimed a role that can be multitasked
i alluded to the fact that my role can be multitasked (although i odn't remember if i explicilty stated that)

==
In post 1562, BrightEyedFish wrote:1-shot Day Neighborising Motivator
oh ffs
if you're town here you're prob getting lynched and i take no responsibility for it

==

this is getting long, new post now
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@skitter: If you see this before you do, please do NOT claim.
;)

I just LOVE to mess with scum's thoughts. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also @Percy: I forgot I owe you an apology too. You need not do anything. You already torment in every game we play together, so just stay the way you are. :lol:

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1688, Almost50 wrote:
@skitter: If you see this before you do, please do NOT claim.
;)

I just LOVE to mess with scum's thoughts. :lol:
you think i oughtn't claim?

(i'm like three pages behind still but i'm keeping vague tabs on this page)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Yes I do. Don't claim. They have enough info already.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And besides, Chara protected you so they know you're town. I can testify to the fact under oath in a court of law, and I don't think implosion can suspect you after you gifted him that cop shot, so you need not prove anything.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

honestly i still think bef is town

==
In post 1588, Almost50 wrote:Go back and reread my garbage. I said I checked Percy, not you. Then I said I was looking for the third between you and Chara. Yet I said I had a guilty on you, which is obviously a lie.
yeah i was wondering
well at least i know you're town now so

==
In post 1594, Almost50 wrote:Mow, does BEF's claim strike you as a "safe claim"? Does it look like Xtoxm gave him that to fake claim it? Unless -of course- you think BEF fake claimed his fake claim (i.e. threw away his mod-provided one and made up a new one on his own).
no, it doesn't, not even remotely
i don't think he made it up either
i don't think he plays it this badly if he's scum with partners either honestly

==
In post 1598, Almost50 wrote:You know what? BEf is going to be lynched anyway. If he is Town it had better happen today than tomorrow. If he is Scum then I obviously am a fool and well, his lynch would be surprisingly even better.

VOTE: BEF

@Varsoon: I cannot be scum with not one but TWO investigative clears on me. Percy said he checked me on N1 and I'm not a Phantom (soft clear), and implosion said he checked me on N2 and I returned innocent. Actually, I still could be a Godfather, theoretically, but I also find it to be a stretch to assume my role returns innocent to all investigative abilities in the game.
a) technically persivul got a no-result onto you (and no part of your role explains this, right?)
b) yeah i still think he's town and i guess i'd rather his inevitable lynch happen today than tomorrow but like i'm really not happy about it

==
In post 1613, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1573, Almost50 wrote:See how soon Varsoon jumped on the wagon to put BEF @ L-1? At least that means there's one scum off the wagon still, so Varsoon+Elbrin+Chara, perhaps? In that case Percy was meant to catch Elbrin specifically??
Bruh what? V
arsoon is mechanically town
. Why is his willingness to jump on a potential scum wagon equal to there being at least 1 scum off of it?

Not that your statement is necessarily wrong, but how are those two events connected?
.... why is varsoon mechanically town?
In post 1617, mcqueen wrote:I’m gonna sound retarded but I didn’t see contradictions. It seemed like they were, but I didn’t find any. Except the Varsoon being scun thing.

VOTE: Almost50

I’m not sure I trust whatever you’re pulling.
In post 1618, mcqueen wrote:Yeah i want to remove my vote, but if you are going to lynch someone you think is town “because they’re getting lynched anyway,” i have no problem keeping my vote on you despite a softclear and a clear from someone who’s scumread.
bad vote
In post 1629, mcqueen wrote:So I’m scum off a bad reaction. When Almost is voting someone he thinks is town. Okay.

yeah I get yesterday was not my day, but you yourself said activity is NAI, so don’t think about bringing that up as an excuse for a read
yes, your reaction was quite awful (you didn't think about anything he said, and your reason for voting him is bad)

i empathize with a50's reaction *quite* a bit - have you never been in the scenario where you know somebody is town but you think it'll be better for the long-term gamestate just to lynch them and get it over with? i have. and i think if bef is town and that his lynch is probably inevitable at this point
i don't want it to happen but if it is it's better today tahn tomorrow
In post 1632, mcqueen wrote:So you think implosion is scum but buy his inno on Almost????? Hahaha but I’m dumb for believing Almost’s post
i don't think implosion innos his partner + a50 is independantly town
so irregardless of implosion's alignment a50 is probably town
In post 1635, mcqueen wrote:Or he lied about his role and the inno altogether??? You act as if that’s not possible?? If inno is scum, Almost can be scum, too. You might be the third.
... i gave implosion the cop shot. i know he has one. i can't vouch for the veracity of the result or that implosion actually used it but he def got it
(unless you think i'm scum with all of them too?)

==
In post 1636, Chara wrote:but i'm still townreading Varsoon. i do think it's more likely scum is in Fish/Percy. but only one of them could be scum and i hate lynching in there right now because Percy can get more results and Fish's claim and everything around that claim is so strange coming from scum.
i'm kinda scumreading varsoon at this point

==
In post 1638, mcqueen wrote:So my logic follows, while yours is not all-encompasing, I point that out, you default to me being scum. You also say “no duh” to my townread of Varsoon, and while mechanical observations are easy to fake, XTOXM MESSED UP THE VCS DURING THE GAME WHICH BASICALLY CONFIRMS VARSOON’S ROLE. So yeah, he’s cleared from fakeclaiming, and he’s mechanically town because giving scum a basically unkillable role for the price of a single lost vote is pretty overpowered. YET YOU STILL TOWNREAD HIM, TOO!

VOTE: Chara
???? he isn't mechanically town
he proved the voteless, it has nothing to do with his alignment
i think losing a vote in exchange for being unkillable is a pretty sweet deal and i don't see much wrong with it balance wise
i don't get why you're voting chara here

==

mcqueen can you describe your scumgame? do you like town or scum better?

==

i actually kinda agree with chara, that mcqueen believes most of what he's saying.
i think i prefer implosion or varsoon rn

==
In post 1672, Chara wrote:i'm sure you can figure out my night 1 target. my night 2 was skitter. (sorry if i fucked up one of your abilities, skitter. on the bright side i believe i stopped the kill.)
you did, but that's ok!
thanks

==
In post 1674, Varsoon wrote:Wait, Chara, how do we know you stopped the kill and you're not just a scum roleblocker/stopper and that's been on Skitter and you're taking credit for kill hitting my commute?
come on, really?
we talked about this already - i would be *quite* shocked if you were the nk last night

==
In post 1677, Almost50 wrote:^^^ THAT should be reason enough for YOU to vote BEF. :facepalm:

Like, check his early play TODAY where he ignored Varsoon's claim and insisted there was a protector somewhere (Varsoon even FoS'd him for it) and put 2 & 2 together. You
did
save skitter's life it seems, and BEF knew it and was wondering why she survived the NK.

LYNCH BEF!
actually this is fair
i still think his claim is real though - why doesn't he just like target one of his partners?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1683, Chara wrote:i'm willing to concede that i won't get my implosion lynch today. thanks to
somebody
, not naming names, we have a mislynch ti work with.
i'll vote implosion now
VOTE: implosion

(obvs i didn't want to yesterday because of hte cop-shot thing)

==
In post 1691, Almost50 wrote:Yes I do. Don't claim. They have enough info already.
ok fair enough

i'm still going to say that if persy is scum there isn't nearly enough investigative power
(there's literally just a cop shot and whatever you have, but you claimed not to have any investigative abilities)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

also elbirn's fruit vendor thing went unclaimed, unless that's a50 (he doesn't have to claim now if he doesn't want to)
i think all other mechanical things have been answered/clarified. as far as i remember
Show
Hiatus once more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1693, skitter30 wrote:a) technically persivul got a no-result onto you (and no part of your role explains this, right?)
Chara claimed (well, strongly hinted) they were on me on N1, so that should explain it.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

no i think they claimed they were on persivul (i hadn't read that far when i asked that, sorry)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1675, Chara wrote:unfortunately i'm an ascetic jailkeeper, not an ascetic jailkeeper who can flip my rolecard for you.
there's no way to know. you either believe that what i did makes sense or you don't.
and i was on Persivul night 1, to be clear.
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i want to lynch implosion or varsoon today i think
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”