Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

You buy into Persi/Bae interactions as not faked? Why have this conversation publically in the gamethread and not privately?

~T
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

Oh no, scum have replaced out this game for sure, I just don't think scum replacing out means they are actually doing so because of the desire to concede (although it'd be nice)

my comment earlier was just seeing mary voluntary and raya-slot getting replaced for the second time, and HK can easily be a scum replace out too, but there's probably at least one scum that isn't basically dead in the water
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:11 pm

In post 375, Raya36 wrote:Read up and I'm here to talk. I'm all for the housepet strategy. I still have to read more besides just my initial read through before I pick who I feel best about healing but so far I think these two should be in the party.

HEAL: Mary, Hellnight
In post 380, Raya36 wrote:I don't want titus, kirari, fuscosco, or lannisters in the party.
Not really sr this slot but who knows?

~T
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

this unhealthy focus on the hood.

realistically scum shouldnt mind it. Tomorrow and the next day and then again on day 4 they have all the chances to add themselves. Lets see who dies.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:54 pm

In post 1207, Yumeko Jabami wrote:1) Baezu posted that I was looking worse and worse, when questioned on it they pointed to persivul and said they didn't scumread me... but then they were the one who posted that
2) Baezu's read on Kirari went from not being scum to top scumread, when asked to elaborate they started deflecting, they asked "who is my partner", "what are you gonna do when I flip town", and said "your tunneling will look bad" - this is all deflection, they were not able to answer how their read on Kirari changed, or indeed even why they were scumreading Kirari
3) One head says Baezu isn't posting in pt, the other head contradicts that
Fusco, can you give your opinions on the above? Why do you think they are still town here?

The third is a blatant lie: With Baezu saying she was penning down thoughts in her PT (which she said to explain a wonky thought process) while Persivul said she wasn't posting there. I've taken a look at completed Baezu hydra PTs and I've never spotted notes.

Can you explain what makes you think they were town,
in spite
of the contradictions?

-Joffrey
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Im tired of this. I dont want to get involved in their hydra drama. If you want me to PL the slot sure.

From a gameplay perspective I dont care what theyre doing in their PT. I dont care that they present a disorganized mess. I prefer to read intentions. And their intentions are unclear. I do not TR the slot, but I respect or like each head enough to give them some breathing room.

I think theres about a 33% chance they flip scum. I think their slot has been muddied by their bad play, and there are a myriad of things scum and bad town can do to ruin and obfuscate the results on such a slot, no matter what the eventual flip is. I think that, removing all of that, there is more, and better, info to have from other lynches. Less muddied info, while we wait for the replacement or for them to unfuck themselves. I think your tunnel is bad play, and you unwillingness to compromise or move on bad play. Stop.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Fuscosco »

I am tired of it.
Im continuously irritated that people like kirari keep trying to shade the party but lack the nads to vote there.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Fuscosco »

IL
Foe
Duppin

is how id rate the party's towniness, and Ive voiced my discontent with duppin fwiw. Im content with the hood composition, and I think we can talk more about how to proceed with adding/not adding to it tomorrow. I doubt any of us die tonight. I think discussion about the future of the party is vastly more fruitful than throwing out continuous and low key shade kiri
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:15 am

Who said anything about hydra drama?
What
possible
intentions could someone have to lie about something as trivial as posting in the PT?

Why Mary? Given Mary stopped posting and requested replacement subsequently, why do you think
she
is a better lynch (independent of replacements)?

-Joff
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Titus »

Only like 4 of us are playing atm...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Edgar Allan Foe
Edgar Allan Foe
Townie
Edgar Allan Foe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Edgar Allan Foe »

Yeah...

I have some serious doubts about that hydra's entire.. everything but they're no longer around to answer questions, either.

They've essentially injected pure WIFOM straight into the day's veins.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:46 am

In post 1260, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:Yeah...

I have some serious doubts about that hydra's entire.. everything but they're no longer around to answer questions, either.

They've essentially injected pure WIFOM straight into the day's veins.

It all reads fake to me. “Let’s play a different game”. “I’d vote you if you weren’t my hydra partner”. What hydra ever says these things publicly? Hydra scum theatre, more like.

~ T
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob
Townie
Uncle Bob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Uncle Bob »

In post 1014, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1010, PenguinPower wrote:He a Newbie so I'm a bit biased, and he also likes eaf so...small lean town.
he has a decent amount of experience. maybe not necessarily on site, but he's no newbie.
Well, I've played mafia before, but not online.
In post 1055, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Why is injecting energy into the game a reason not to lynch someone?
It creates a game state that I think is probably more favourable for the town, and he totally didn't need to do it.

In post 1055, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I mean, she might not. We can wait to see what she says. I think it's notable that she's due for a prod now - possibly because she thought the game moved into the night phase and didn't feel any urgency in logging back on to do anything. That's just a theory though - Isn't it better to ask Mary than to ask me what I think Mary will do?
Is this serious - I mean scum Mary would just lie.

In post 1154, Inbred Lannisters wrote:I'll wait for Uncle Bob's replacement to read the game and give us their reads.
You will be stuck with me. I will attempt to sort people faster than any replacement.
In post 1166, Hell Knight wrote:I would look into red panda tomorrow- his case on us is shit

-bae
I know hell knight is gone, but I couldn't find a case in RedPanda's posts. Am I missing something?
In post 1199, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 1196, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1194, Yumeko Jabami wrote:How did you go from thinking Kirari wasn't scum in 930 to her being your "top scum read" in 1180?
So should me reads not evolve throughout the game?

If I’m scum yumeko, who’s my partner?
A pointless question, I don't plan on doing any pre-flip work

Explain how your read "evolved"
In post 1201, Hell Knight wrote:
@mod please replace us out, sorry
I want to lynch HK for this.
In post 1208, duppin wrote:I am not going to read into them wanting to be replaced.
What about right after being asked to explain something?

I like the Lannister's argument that a Town-hydra-partner is unlikely to shame their hydra-partner, and I also think that it is something that frustrated scum would do.

I am a bit concerned that I asked Kiari a couple of questions and both were ignored - it gives me the sense that she's not trying to read me.
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob
Townie
Uncle Bob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Uncle Bob »

Unvote

I don't want to be part of anyone's death until I am happy with my reads.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:11 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1257, Fuscosco wrote:IL
Foe
Duppin

is how id rate the party's towniness, and Ive voiced my discontent with duppin fwiw. Im content with the hood composition, and I think we can talk more about how to proceed with adding/not adding to it tomorrow. I doubt any of us die tonight. I think discussion about the future of the party is vastly more fruitful than throwing out continuous and low key shade kiri
Maybe I am blind, but would you mind referring to that post?

Also rating 3 players based on towniness doesn't really say much. I'd like you to explain your current read on me
In post 1262, Uncle Bob wrote: What about right after being asked to explain something?
I'm not going to read into it. Sure it could be scum giving up but I also think it would be very poor for a scum to ask to be replaced at that point simply because they thought they would be lynched especially considering we are already waiting for replacements. I also thought their reaction to "being lynched" was pretty town. Ultimately I don't know but I'm not going to go all WIFOMy based on them asking to be replaced
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

At this rate, I'll be 90 before a lynch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 598, Fuscosco wrote:Titus
Hell Knight (Persivul and Baezu)
PenguinPower
RedPanda Bittersweet
duppin Gamma Emerald
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Uncle Bob
Skygazer

This is probs a good lynch pool. Some of these, like pp or titus, Id prefer not to do, buuut.

Sky is also higher up, as is panda.
youre right, its not here. I had one typed up about how I wanted to see you post more before I committed to a TR
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Fuscosco »

but I'm not actively SRing you
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:00 am

Post by duppin »

But you healed me after that post, which I assumed meant you thought I was town.

I also find it a bit strange that you just referred to your previous read on me when you called me out (yes I understand you did not post it, but that is not the point) when your read was that you wanted me to post more. I have posted more since that post so surely your read can't still be based on the fact that you want me to post more. I'd like to hear your actual read on me
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Fuscosco »

my biggest harp on IL is that he isn't compromising. I can, especially when its a small gripe
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:05 am

VOTE: HK

This slot 100% needs to be lynched today. Auro had good intentions with the fakehammer, but I don't think that Persivul and Baezu actually believed that they were hammered, because if they were paying close enough attention to the game, they would easily know that they weren't hammered. Especially considering this sequence of events:
In post 1137, Inbred Lannisters wrote:VOTE: Hell Knight

Whatever

-Joff

This was the post where Auro fake hammered HK -- we were already voting for HK for a long time, so of course this didn't count.
In post 1150, schadd_ wrote:

vote count 1b.2

lynch
Hell Knight (7):
Yumeko Jabami, duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Inbred Lannisters, PenguinPower, Kirari Momobami, Titus
Yumeko Jabami (3):
Uncle Bob, RedPanda, Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome (2):
Skygazer, Fuscosco
PenguinPower (1):
Hell Knight

not voting (1):
Raya36,

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. day 1 ends june 6th at 12:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-06-06 12:20:00)

mod notes
  • prodding duppin
This was the vote count after Auro's fake hammer, clearly showing HK at 7 votes (L-1) rather than 8 votes (hammered). It also clearly shows our slot as the
fourth voter
on the wagon rather than the last voter, which is even further proof that they weren't hammered by us. Even if there was a mistake in the vote count via a missing vote, our slot still would have been the
last voter
on the wagon if HK were hammered by us. I don't buy that neither Persivul nor Baezu caught this.

In post 1155, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1144, Titus wrote:Hk you were lynched.
Cool. Haven't got that far yet. We're town. Lynch should have been Yumeko.
And this was the first post were HK reacted to the fakehammer, which came after the vote count clearly showing that they weren't hammered by our slot.

So they deserve absolutely no "townpoints" for how they reacted to the fakehammer. Persivul in particular strikes me as the type of player that pays close enough attention to the gamestate and vote counts to know if he has been hammered or not. And in addition to all of this, the public hydra dissonance between Persivul and Baezu and the AtE about not enjoying the hydra/game feels completely fake as well.

- Cersei Lannister (Volxen)
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

oh ok are we bored yet

VOTE: hk
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:41 am

HK is at 6 votes (L-2). Let's go ahead and get two more votes there and lynch the slot.

- Cersei Lannister (Volxen)
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by schadd_ »

;