pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

The point isnt even what side he took, just that he made a move to progress the game (in his name) that was going to happen anyway.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:11 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

A) i'm not sure olddogs was universally townread at that point
(They could have been - i dont remember offhand. My point is that if they weren't it's not such a big deal for them to 'pick a fight' with olddogs in that context if olddogs did not yet have such a big ~presence~)

B) it's a lot easier for scum to fight over mechanics than things like reads - ie using mechanics as a way to interface through the thread instead of by trying to scumhunt/townhunt/find scum

And since that's basically all he's doing, i think that's p scummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:11 am

Post by pisskop »

You dont get credit for making the Sun rise just because you cockle-doodle-dooed
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:13 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Prodge

~ Pichu
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:01 am

Post by The Three Musketeers »

Have fun then, see you in D2 hopefully

~Aramis
~ Nero Cain ~ Ramcius ~ Flavor Leaf ~ Rosterfoster ~
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1101, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 1092, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1091, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 1082, Chickadee wrote:I've liked Irrelephant's posting. I'm still willing to consolidate there to avoid a no lynch, but at this point I have a slight town lean on the slot.
So you're willing to lynch your townread just to avoid no lynch?

~Aramis
town lean

but way to put some words in my mouth there.
Oh, I just not a fan of your cop out "town lean" answer on a slot that is pretty strong lynch candidate. You're afraid of taking stance on that slot, but same time you're "well, if I have to, I'll lynch them"

Keeping in ind that you proclaimed to be townhunting it feels even worse - you state you're better at townreading people than scumreading, so your townreads and townleans should be stronger than that

~Aramis
And yet some people are still going to fall in a range of null. Imagine that. (inb4 questioned for "range of null" vs "town lean")
Why are you pushing me so hard?

VOTE: Toog
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:18 am

Post by The Three Musketeers »

In post 1130, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1101, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 1092, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1091, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 1082, Chickadee wrote:I've liked Irrelephant's posting. I'm still willing to consolidate there to avoid a no lynch, but at this point I have a slight town lean on the slot.
So you're willing to lynch your townread just to avoid no lynch?

~Aramis
town lean

but way to put some words in my mouth there.
Oh, I just not a fan of your cop out "town lean" answer on a slot that is pretty strong lynch candidate. You're afraid of taking stance on that slot, but same time you're "well, if I have to, I'll lynch them"

Keeping in ind that you proclaimed to be townhunting it feels even worse - you state you're better at townreading people than scumreading, so your townreads and townleans should be stronger than that

~Aramis
And yet some people are still going to fall in a range of null. Imagine that. (inb4 questioned for "range of null" vs "town lean")
Why are you pushing me so hard?

VOTE: Toog
Nah, been there, done that, you just gave bs answer for people to leave you alone and I can't do anything about it

Athos is convinced that you're a scum and I have no permission to vote anyone else, also I don't like how disengaged and dodgy you are

~Aramis
~ Nero Cain ~ Ramcius ~ Flavor Leaf ~ Rosterfoster ~
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Chickadee »

I feel like I've stepped up my engagement level.

Athos - is that the Nero head? Because he just straight up doesn't like me and always scum reads me. Maybe get that bias in check before proceeding.

zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:23 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 1111, ElevenThirty wrote:I dont really like this representation of chick's play really
which part?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Rhinox »

oh a survivor claim on page three and then pages and pages of setup speculation how fun

initial reaction was :igmeou: to anything resembling policy stances but then there were so many
In post 67, Fuscosco wrote:A nonslot is a scumslot so far as im concerned anyway.
In post 69, Old Dogs wrote:im gonna ballpark and say if we dont catch any scum until D3 we look into that unless there's a vig in which case idk
In post 72, ElevenThirty wrote:Like i dont think ur my go to lynch but i'm not going to protest ur lynch either, and if idk where to vote at deadline it's prob going to be u.
In post 139, Toogeloo wrote:
Vote: Chickadead

Unless someone scum slips, I'm not changing my vote.
In post 198, mastina wrote:Given that this game is explicitly advertised as being 3p heavy though I'll policy lynch any player who unironically suggests lynching third parties.
probably some more I kinda stopped counting after a while.

I took special notice of Old Dogs directing a vig to shoot the survivor without stopping to think that may be a bad idea given
In post 56, Chickadead wrote:We've an active ability to help keep us alive.
and
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:there will be between 0 and 1 redirection abilities
And also Fuscosco taking special interest in said NK deterrents in

Mastina not wanting to lynch 3p in a maybe 3p heavy game seems like bad policy

Over time came to like ElevenThirty more and more so far. Got strong town vibes from Voted early on, then bad but still prob town after the first reads list. ZZZX has read as strong town to me so far.

Toog took the most hardline stance on the survivor claim and got the biggest YIKES in my notes so far. stuck out as pretty reasonable logic to me though.

My reaction/notes on the survivor claim:

the survivor claim doesn't feel right to me. The "we're going to be totally aloof and not help anyone so scum doesn't kill us because that's what's best for our wincon" part seems wrong. since when does scum need motivation to not target a survivor? Towns, on the other hand, need lots of motivation to not lynch them, as evidenced by the reactions.

so thats my thoughts on the first dozenish pages more later after lunch
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Chickadee

...for survival since apparently the winds have changed.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

No offense intended to Chickadee, I actually liked that they were pushing zeebu with me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1134, Rhinox wrote:And also Fuscosco taking special interest in said NK deterrents in 123
Ummm not to get all uppity over a small point, but you read the context, do you think said deterrents were the subject of my post?
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 1109, schadd_ wrote:Chickadee (5): The Three Musketeers, insomnia, pisskop, Vorkuta, zeebu
Wow the Wagon Acceleration

i only dont like vork though hm
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 1121, The Three Musketeers wrote:Then I'll ask you a question - why do you think Toog would try to pick fight with Old dogs early D1 by proposing survivor claim quicklynch?

~Aramis
uh

i am taking that as just their personal view on survivor play, i agree thats null. the only thing really that can be considered sus about toog is that they havent really done much besides the survivor vote and dont intend on voting anywhere else

townhunting (both on chickadee's and toog's part) is like... okay... but if you're not pressuring people to do things it's hard to tell if it's scum giving easy reads without having to put in legwork or if it's just passive town play
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Old Dogs »

i completely forgot that chickadead claimed bp/commuter/self protective lol, my stance on survivors is if you Really Want Them Gone vig them like you would any other empty slot

and rhinox the point of RAS's stance is that by playing normally and not claiming survivor/being useful in anyway, you could potentially give scum a reason to want to shoot a survivor. if a survivor is leading lynches on scum scum arent really going to care about the early lylo survivor is meant to give
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Old Dogs »

VOTE: toog
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Old Dogs »

toog/chickadee cwing...

both kind of eh slots that are lhf, not to say that they couldnt flip scum but God such typical d1 lynch choices
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1136, Toogeloo wrote:No offense intended to Chickadee, I actually liked that they were pushing zeebu with me.
Likewise.

I think it's one of us today though.

zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:30 am

Post by zeebu »

VOTE: toog
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Not sure what I'm at, but oh well...

I'm a Neutral-Aligned Survivor. I have no abilities other than my vote. I win when any other faction has secured it's own victory conditions and I am still alive.

This is the predominant reason I have been pushing zeebu, especially because of the claim that they had some kind of action, and that I really had no direction this game since I've never been a Survivor and have no idea the best way to play it. I figured I would start with town hunting and try and coast on Day 1. My stance as town is that third parties are detriments to town, regardless of role, so I tried to emulate that a bit as well.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

\o/
Everyone
is a Neutral survivor!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im sure we'll even see scum pretending to be a survivor!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Toog, so who is your best bets for town?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

My reads haven't changed much.

I liked YVG early on, Voted seems rather obvious, and Old Dogs is probably town as well. I don't have a problem with Chickadee really, it's just a survival thing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”