Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1299, Klick wrote:...50 posts into Gamma's ISO and I'm not getting anything pinging one way or another. And I feel like this should worry me.
As a general note I appreciate what Gamma did creating content when he replaced in. But I think it has zero bearing on his alignment.
Either I'm setting my expectations of Gamma!scum too high, or he's not giving me any town vibes because he's scum. I should meta him soon.

PEdit: I thought you were scummier than Menalque and Gamma, who I had townreads on at the time. And I read your points about Chemist, but they weren't explained in much detail/in a way that I could relate to. We seem to be making different points about why Chemist is town.
Tell me this, RP - what is the difference between your town game and your scum game? You would know better than anyone else.
Why are you walking the read back at this point?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1303, RedPanda wrote:It's like people don't understand that replacements catchup posts should not be over analyzed as scum or town. They have an advantage of no interactions and they can pick and choose what to talk about and be somewhat honest about old posts.
In post 1304, RedPanda wrote:I mean overanalyzed as town only.
Explain this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1305, Klick wrote:
In post 1303, RedPanda wrote:It's like people don't understand that replacements catchup posts should not be over analyzed as scum or town. They have an advantage of no interactions and they can pick and choose what to talk about and be somewhat honest about old posts.
I both agree with this and think there was merit to pushing a narrative that Gamma was towny to encourage that level of contribution from others yesterday. Regardless of actual alignment I think Gamma's early posts were pro-town.
But now that I'm finished reading into Gamma's ISO I'm left feeling almost entirely null about him, which surprises me.
Okay no this looks like scum trying to find an excuse to walk back their town read on me
VOTE: Klick
<Embrace The Void>

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

are you asking me to explain logic of first post or are you asking me to clarify my second post correction?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1326, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1282, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1198, Creature wrote:Huh getting paranoid about RedPanda
Tbh I think RP is a fine vote, I've suspected him consistently, he's felt rather slimy recently, and iirc he was one of RC's scumreads
VOTE: RedPanda
Why isn't he voting Menalque here?

The RP vote just looks like he's going out of his way to not OMGUS vote Menalque. Gamma's preceding posts laid out the groundwork for a plausible Menalque vote (eg. mention of faulty logic and lies), but he doesn't follow through with it.
Because I was convinced RP (and now Klick) was scum. Wasn't feeling that way about Menalque, however the refusal to answer to my call out of the lie doesn't look good.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1353, RedPanda wrote:are you asking me to explain logic of first post or are you asking me to clarify my second post correction?
The correction, what was changed with it meaning-wise?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1334, ofrhz wrote:Mena lied about gamma not voting pink ball
Thank God someone reads
<Embrace The Void>

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

Because the advantage is for town only?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1313, Menalque wrote:Also yeah, my bad on the not voting PB thing

If you think that’s scum!indicative tho then lmao

No way scum!me outright lies in a wallpost about something that obvious to disprove, esp not when scum are already gunning for my lynch
Oh I missed this
As evidenced by me not having my vote on you, I didn't regard it as a reason to lockscum you because I'd already concluded it was also very possible you were tunneled town. However the last line of the quoted post has me confused as to your mindset, as you are arguing scum are pushing scum!you in that scenario.
<Embrace The Void>

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:10 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 1356, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Thank God someone reads
In post 1358, Gamma Emerald wrote:

No way scum!me outright lies in a wallpost about something that obvious to disprove, esp not when scum are already gunning for my lynch
Oh I missed this

As evidenced by me not having my vote on you, I didn't regard it as a reason to lockscum you because I'd already concluded it was also very possible you were tunneled town. However the last line of the quoted post has me confused as to your mindset, as you are arguing scum are pushing scum!you in that scenario.
Sorry but this is just too good.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1347, Creature wrote:You could like put actual effort atleast one full hour every two days? Or like just not sign up for games you can't commit?
The fuck? Just because Mafia isn't my life doesn't mean I dont care.
<Embrace The Void>

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

Gamma can you talk more about cc/pine?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1359, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1356, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Thank God someone reads

Oh I missed this

Sorry but this is just too good.
Ok. 3 different people asked what the lie was, so I was frustrated.
<Embrace The Void>

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:13 am

Post by RedPanda »

also Espresso and chemist.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1357, RedPanda wrote:Because the advantage is for town only?
What does this mean?
<Embrace The Void>

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:14 am

Post by RedPanda »

like I don't want you to reiterate reads. I want you to reread them and give me your thoughts.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1364, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1357, RedPanda wrote:Because the advantage is for town only?
What does this mean?
I mean replacements have advantage of looking like town just because of the nature of catching up.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1365, RedPanda wrote:like I don't want you to reiterate reads. I want you to reread them and give me your thoughts.
Okay I can do this, tbh I've not been feeling too good on Espresso recently so there's that already
<Embrace The Void>

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:27 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1352, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I both agree with this and think there was merit to pushing a narrative that Gamma was towny to encourage that level of contribution from others yesterday. Regardless of actual alignment I think Gamma's early posts were pro-town.
But now that I'm finished reading into Gamma's ISO I'm left feeling almost entirely null about him, which surprises me.
Okay no this looks like scum trying to find an excuse to walk back their town read on me
I also recently came around to scumreading your slot, but you didn’t mention that in your catchup. Can you talk about why you treated my slot differently from Klick’s?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1354, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1326, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1282, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1198, Creature wrote:Huh getting paranoid about RedPanda
Tbh I think RP is a fine vote, I've suspected him consistently, he's felt rather slimy recently, and iirc he was one of RC's scumreads
VOTE: RedPanda
Why isn't he voting Menalque here?

The RP vote just looks like he's going out of his way to not OMGUS vote Menalque. Gamma's preceding posts laid out the groundwork for a plausible Menalque vote (eg. mention of faulty logic and lies), but he doesn't follow through with it.
Because I was convinced RP (and now Klick) was scum. Wasn't feeling that way about Menalque, however the refusal to answer to my call out of the lie doesn't look good.
Loooooooooooool, “my refusal to answer your call out of the lie”

Holmes, your vote for PB is literally IN MY WALL

Thinking that I would ever intentionally lie when the counter evidence is IN THE SAME POST would make me a fucking idiot

Ipso facto unless you think I’m a fucking idiot there’s literally no reason to consider that anything other than a mistake
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 630, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 583, Menalque wrote:
In post 580, Tim Goodman wrote:That's a pretty bad entrance?

Also I spoke to cinnamon unrelated to this game and he had a family member in the hospital; you're kind of pushy about this Cinnamon didn't siteflake thing.
But he didn’t though? Didn’t know about the family in hospital thing and I’m sorry to hear it but doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t
Yeah you're coming off as irl scum so really back this the fuck up
In post 632, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 592, Menalque wrote:
In post 576, Menalque wrote:I’ve played with Cinn before and there’s no way that slot is town lol
Where did I say “Cinn never does C as town”? I’m saying that I think Cinn was playing completely out of character here from what I know of him, and I’ve read some of his meta and think it seems off for that too

The whole family thing does throw me off a bit, but I also think it makes total sense for Gamma to come in and try to be as obv town as possible as the cinn!slot was getting somewhat scumread when he entered the game
So Cinnamon playing out of character is enough to call him obvscum, but you say to not judge you off your own obvtown game you had? Not buying it.
VOTE: Menalque
In post 999, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did Menalque post that case at all, if not at this point he should probably be lynched
In post 1275, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I just realized Mena flat out lied in his wall about me

Oh I missed this
As evidenced by me not having my vote on you, I didn't regard it as a reason to lockscum you
because I'd already concluded it was also very possible you were tunneled town. However the last line of the quoted post has me confused as to your mindset, as you are arguing scum are pushing scum!you in that scenario.
Looks like you had me pretty much lock!scum here I’m coming from
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Menalque »

Oh I missed this
Yeah, now I think about this it doesn’t make sense

The basic thought was that it makes no sense for scum!me to lie because you’re already gunning for my lynch and that would give you something else to push on

And as I think you’re scum it would be bad for me to give you more ammo

But obv it doesn’t make sense that we’re scum together

So it makes no sense for scum!me to do it because in a world where you’re town it makes me more likely to be lynched, and it makes no sense for town!me to do it bc why would I?

So either way it’s NAI
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1352, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why did you just walk back your townread on me?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1342, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1341, ofrhz wrote:I don’t think menalque is just making up meta. A couple of cinnamons posts do seem like busywork. Cinnamon asking Tim for his townreads is a pretty general/vague question whereas cinn seems to only have asked questions about a specific player in his completed town games.
As in, I don’t see why you think “he started with a conclusion and found reasoning afterwards” in his cinn case. Can you explain that klick?
I don't think Menalque's reasoning is entirely fabricated, but I think the many things he quoted in evidence against CinnaGamma aren't the reasons he's pushing the slot. He replaced in and immediately scumread Cinnamon, and I doubt he had all those reasons in mind when he started scumreading him. Basically he seems to have confirmation bias, except he shouldn't have confirmation by any means.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1253, RedPanda wrote:Pinkball if you know your playstyle is scummy, you should change it. Sometimes I feel like you are playing this way to make people overthink that you are playing too scummy to be scum.
I mean, I don't *know* if my playstyle is scummy, I've figured out because of how people tend to interact with me. So no, the "too scummy to be scum" would work on me if I were conscious of what I look like, and I'm not.

Only in this game I played more scummy than usual on D1 'cause I was doing a thing to get started.

Thanks for the recommendation tho.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”