RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 71, Detective Pikachu wrote:Pretty ok with tim and creature for town, rest of my analysis will have to wait until Monday.
I will write 20 pages of analysis too scumbag.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 75, Creature wrote:
In post 72, RedPanda wrote:
Vote Ceejay

SRS vote.

rly.
Did he ever post?
Yup one post.

Yup one post scumcatcher here :twisted:
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Also town stop being so useless. I've made a couple of posts that you can use to start discussion. If you don't have anything to talk about use it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 90, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 86, RedPanda wrote:Also town stop being so useless. I've made a couple of posts that you can use to start discussion. If you don't have anything to talk about use it.
Huh. Which ones?
In post 20, RedPanda wrote:I declare an end to RVS.

I claim Vanilla.

Let's go!
In post 72, RedPanda wrote:
Vote Ceejay

SRS vote.

rly.
In post 73, RedPanda wrote:
In post 71, Detective Pikachu wrote:Pretty ok with tim and creature for town, rest of my analysis will have to wait until Monday.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 104, EspressoPatronum wrote:Does it count if I use this post as a discussion? Of your 6 posts, only 2 contain anything we cod use to start a discussion. You declared an end to RVS (ok?) and you left a 'serious' vote without explanation.... and now you're whining that town is being useless? Plz
Are you really defending this game? If it's whining to try and move the game from RVS to mafia, Sure.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 109, u r a person 2 wrote:Redpanda, otoh, is likely scum. Their posts feel like those of a hyperposter. Like, read a post in isolation and it feels like it's coming from someone who is making moves and getting reads from how others respond

except they're not doing that. The disconnect is likely scum-indicative
:facepalm:
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by RedPanda »

You do realize there are 13 players. You vs pikachu might seem important to you but its not to me. I already think its TvsT and any information I'm going to get is how others react to it.

The game is 5 pages and more than 2 are rvs. I can explain away my posts but I'd rather not. Smart townies would see it for what they are, Bruteforcing away from rvs, reaction tests and a vote based on a reaction test. They wouldn't even judge my alignment based on that because scum could do the same but judge me based on how I'm hunting scum.

I'm not even judging both of you for not calling me town because I can understand that and I would suspect anyone that simply does. The fact that one is calling me scum and one thinks my posts aren't meaningful :oops:
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:32 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 116, ClearlyClarity wrote:Some townies saw your reaction tests for what they really are and didn't bother responding, which makes your complaint about town doing nothing pretty redundant there :)
It's one thing to not engage if they were doing something else but at that point they were letting the game stall.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:39 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 117, Klick wrote:^^^

RP, if you already thought Pikachu and I was TvT, why not mention that before now? That's worth mentioning, that could start a discussion.
Why do you think that, anyway?

You're spending an awful lot of time doing things that you now say should have zero bearing on your alignment. And they're not engaging discussion - this is evident in the fact that no one engaged with them. So what are you actually doing?
Do I really need to mention it? I'd rather not butt in and focus on other players while still monitoring your slots and my read on the both of you is before you both engaged each other and I'd rather not reveal why.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

u r a person 2

Detective Pikachu

Cinnamon
Uzi

Creature

EspressoPatronum
Chemist1423

Pink Ball
Klick

ceejayvinoya
ClearlyClarity
Tim Goodman
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

Is the pinkball a meta read?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by RedPanda »

cinnamon and cc are scum. Will post in sometime.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:47 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 179, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 130, RedPanda wrote:
u r a person 2

Detective Pikachu

Cinnamon
Uzi

Creature

EspressoPatronum
Chemist1423

Pink Ball
Klick

ceejayvinoya
ClearlyClarity
Tim Goodman
why are you towning urap and chemist here?
I have a gutread from urap2 posts that he doesn't know my alignment.
In post 68, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 67, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 65, Tim Goodman wrote:I live outside of Ryme City and I commute on odd nights and possibly even nights as well, please don't target me with night actions!
Lol you even switched your location to Ryme City
Why did you respond to that post and not the vote on you?
In post 97, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 82, Klick wrote:Alright Creature, I'm starting to see your point.

Yo Chemist, there's been a fair amount of game discussion already. Any reads/thoughts?
Sorry I got unexpectedly busy with other stuff (not exactly allowed to talk about) yesterday

I don’t see DP’s reasons for scumreading you, I saw your reaction as somewhat counterpoking and I think they’re overblowing it into full OMGUS, though I can’t tell if it’s intentional or not

I don’t think I can read Creature yet without seeing what he does with the stuff he’s gotten from the poking

Espresso is probably my top scumread so far, I think they’re picking and choosing what to respond to
these two posts are good enough for me to put in townpile.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 183, Cinnamon wrote:I agree with DP here Klick's push seems to be pretty bad. I don't think their reasons for pushing Pikachu are good at all.
In post 188, Cinnamon wrote:I have a bit of an EP scumread here. Their response to and not kind of suggests that they're trying to get Tim on their side, or at least take the spotlight off them. While it's not scum indicative to push on lurkers it's an easy way to generate a read as scum and it also helps bring attention to other players when he's getting pushed.
In post 190, Cinnamon wrote:VOTE: EspressoPatronum

I'm cool with this right now.
In post 226, Cinnamon wrote:Tim or anybody else townreading Ep rn could you explain your EP townread?
In post 227, Cinnamon wrote:From my perspective 219 is pretty townie from CC but I didn't see anything that stood out to me as townie from EP.
This looks like scum posting an opinion on the dp slot after a few of us already townread it and moving on to the espresso wagon after a few scumread it and now is stuck and flailing around now that espresso heat is gone.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:55 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 192, ClearlyClarity wrote:Pikachu is town and I’m not seeing any non-RVS reasoning for his wagon tbh
In post 217, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 196, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 193, ClearlyClarity wrote:Call me back when something cool happens.
Kk, so you have DP as town. Any scumreads?

You made your vote in Klick in RVS. Do you still agree with your vote? Why/why not?
By "something cool" I don't mean "interrogate me because I'm on your arbitrary lurker prodlist" but w/e.

You're my biggest scumread rn. Klick is like... muddled. 105 was kinda bad but they actually try to scumhunt, even if misguided or reaction-testy.
In post 219, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 218, EspressoPatronum wrote:Can you share why/how you got to your scumread of me? As it stands, it looks like it's either a bandwagon read or an OMGUS.
Honestly? You're right. Sorry. I signed up for too many games and I've always been more miserable in games outside of Newbie queue. I hate being in the dark about reads. Your posting has actually been p towny and I OMGUS'd out of annoyance.
I feel this is the same as cinnamon but this slot just backed off.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

I was waiting for both cinnamon and clearity reactions to my post to vote for the scummier one but since clearity is ignoring this game, I'm forced to choose.

I don't like that cinnamon ignored my post. Seems like cinnamon is scared of a back and forth that might happen.

Vote cinnamon
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 350, Tim Goodman wrote:Ceejay / URAP isos are toxic waste.
Creature is missing some zest and hasn't been approaching this quite like I expect him to as scum.
I'm still diffident about Detective Pikachu.
LUVs's iso feels pretty bad.
RedPanda's iso feels pretty bad and like he's trying to be townread for his 'moving the game forwardness'
PB ???
Chemist also leaning scum to at least some extent.
It's either town trying to move the game forward or scum trying to get townread for it which is why I said it's not alignment indicative and to read me based on how i'm hunting scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 78, u r a person 2 wrote:I played pokemon red when it came out. it was okay

haven't touched the stuff since

but making animals fight each other is cruel. did you know that millennials who consider themselves pokemon fans are less likely to think dog fighting is wrong than those who don't? yeah, that's some messed up stuff, huh?
If you don't like the games and are going to bash others for liking them like this, get the fuck out now. I'm not gonna tolerate this at all. Also, where is your evidence for the dog fighting claim?
This pinged my scumdar but I could be biased because of your prev slot.

Your next few posts were good though especially the ones about cc
In post 326, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 191, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 176, Klick wrote:Choo choo
Don’t you mean...

Pika-choo choo?
In post 192, ClearlyClarity wrote:Pikachu is town and I’m not seeing any non-RVS reasoning for his wagon tbh
This isn't good imo
In post 334, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 212, Tim Goodman wrote:{TG, CC, EP} is a good starting ground
What about CC's posting was town?
In post 340, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 335, Tim Goodman wrote:I would prefer not to wind up getting policy copped N1 and having someone claim what they want to see as a guilty with a no result on me.
I think the risk of that happening is greater than the advantage gained by baiting and wasting a single nightkill in a game that starts at odds.
This makes sense because despite you being scum in Lynch The Wolves you made a play that this statement reminded me of.
In post 336, Tim Goodman wrote:She just feels town. We'll see if Pine does anything to change that.
I really don't agree but whatever, quite confident on you being town rn
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 352, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 228, RedPanda wrote:cinnamon and cc are scum. Will post in sometime.
Now that I've come around on CC I don't like this post, feels like targeting LHF lurkers
But did you just ignore my case against you both? If you were objective you could see that I was targeting slots that were being opportunistic.

In post 358, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 233, RedPanda wrote:
In post 217, ClearlyClarity wrote:
In post 196, EspressoPatronum wrote:
Kk, so you have DP as town. Any scumreads?

You made your vote in Klick in RVS. Do you still agree with your vote? Why/why not?
By "something cool" I don't mean "interrogate me because I'm on your arbitrary lurker prodlist" but w/e.

You're my biggest scumread rn. Klick is like... muddled. 105 was kinda bad but they actually try to scumhunt, even if misguided or reaction-testy.
In post 218, EspressoPatronum wrote:Can you share why/how you got to your scumread of me? As it stands, it looks like it's either a bandwagon read or an OMGUS.
Honestly? You're right. Sorry. I signed up for too many games and I've always been more miserable in games outside of Newbie queue. I hate being in the dark about reads. Your posting has actually been p towny and I OMGUS'd out of annoyance.
I feel this is the same as cinnamon but this slot just backed off.
This reinforces how I feel about RP
Now I think I caught two scum and you were just trying to bus the other at first and uturned after tim gave you some slack.
In post 367, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 271, RedPanda wrote:I was waiting for both cinnamon and clearity reactions to my post to vote for the scummier one but since clearity is ignoring this game, I'm forced to choose.

I don't like that cinnamon ignored my post. Seems like cinnamon is scared of a back and forth that might happen.

Vote cinnamon
Still wanna hold to this push now that they've replaced out?
:igmeou:
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Hey gamma you there?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I have a NAI question. How many scum do you think are normal in a 13 player theme game?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 353, Klick wrote:
u r a person 2

Detective Pikachu

Cinnamon
Uzi

Creature

EspressoPatronum
Chemist1423

Pink Ball
Klick

ceejayvinoya
ClearlyClarity
Tim Goodman
On the subject of RP, I found this post in particular to be less of a game-solving list and more of a 'I crossed off everyone who made an impression on me'. The people left on his list were the players that had posted least, with URAP replaced by EP.
In my mafia experience there's always one scum that fakes being town while the others try to be in the middle. It's possible that there's one that's in my town reads but I can only catch that scum based on their scumhunting this game and poe.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

It was because of this post from dp. When I first read it it he pinged me as scum because, It was only three pages and most of it was rvs and this guy seemed to be trying too hard with the "analysis" but then I read tim and creature and I completely agreed with his read and townread him for good townhunting in three pages. But I didn't want to waste the opportunity which I why I called him a scumbag and tried to reaction test others to see who would jump at calling him scum but people didn't want to engage which is why I was so frustrated.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:15 am

Post by RedPanda »

Tim I don't think urap2 is scum.
In post 109, u r a person 2 wrote:Redpanda, otoh, is likely scum. Their posts feel like those of a hyperposter. Like, read a post in isolation and it feels like it's coming from someone who is making moves and getting reads from how others respond

except they're not doing that. The disconnect is likely scum-indicative
Read that post. I can see why you would think that's him bussing cause I see it too but I am town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 521, ofrhz wrote:
In post 476, ofrhz wrote:
In post 408, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 405, ofrhz wrote:Hi fellow trainers :D I’m your new CJV
Welcome!
In post 406, ofrhz wrote:VOTE: redpanda
Can you elaborate on why?
probably just because of
at a computer now, so I can quote more easily
In post 378, RedPanda wrote:Now I think I caught two scum and you were just trying to bus the other at first and uturned after tim gave you some slack.
This just seems reachy. The quoted post seems like RP decided to scumread the CC/Cinnamon slot and is justifying holding onto his read for questionable reasons
u r a person 2

Detective Pikachu

Cinnamon
Uzi

Creature

EspressoPatronum
Chemist1423

Pink Ball
Klick

ceejayvinoya
ClearlyClarity
Tim Goodman
My style of mafia is to townhunt and then poe scum.

I've already explained my urap2 and dp read.

Uzi klick and creature tried to lead town which is why I'm not considering them as scum.
Tim is leading town right now.

apart from klick they are also townhunting and trying to game solve by poe. I'm townreading numerous posts of theirs.

Imo, If there is competent scum in the game, There would be only one out of these four+pikachu(I think he did try to lead town for the first few pages and then stopped after klick scumread him) who is trying to take control of town and to accurately catch that one on day one is impossible and would just hurt us if we lynched a good townie. I'd rather bank on power roles and flips to catch the wolf.

I'm going to spoilerpost all of chemists posts that gave me a townread.

Spoiler: chemist
In post 65, Tim Goodman wrote:I live outside of Ryme City and I commute on odd nights and possibly even nights as well, please don't target me with night actions!
The game was going too slow and I liked that he was trying to start a discussion on a very valid point.

Yo Chemist, there's been a fair amount of game discussion already. Any reads/thoughts?
Sorry I got unexpectedly busy with other stuff (not exactly allowed to talk about) yesterday

I don’t see DP’s reasons for scumreading you, I saw your reaction as somewhat counterpoking and I think they’re overblowing it into full OMGUS, though I can’t tell if it’s intentional or not

I don’t think I can read Creature yet without seeing what he does with the stuff he’s gotten from the poking

Espresso is probably my top scumread so far, I think they’re picking and choosing what to respond to
Espresso was pinging me as scum too.
In post 230, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 223, Cinnamon wrote:
In post 222, EspressoPatronum wrote:
Thanks for the honesty. If you find the time over the next few days, can you drop a quick post on people who feel the most scummy? We can @ you with specifics from there.

UNVOTE:

Got my sights set on URAP and Cinnamon now. Hoping to see more content from them tomorrow.
I'm not really sure what more content you want to see right now. It's kind of weird that you say that when I've posted my reads and you haven't interacted with them at all.
I like this post, feels genuine
townhunting.
In post 280, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 270, Klick wrote:I'm happy calling EP/CC/Chemist town. Creature I'm less confident on but I'd still call it a town lean. Of the more prolific posters in the last couple of pages, LUV isn't giving me particularly good vibes.
Thanks for the honesty. If you find the time over the next few days, can you drop a quick post on people who feel the most scummy? We can @ you with specifics from there.

UNVOTE:

Got my sights set on URAP and Cinnamon now. Hoping to see more content from them tomorrow.
I'm not really sure what more content you want to see right now. It's kind of weird that you say that when I've posted my reads and you haven't interacted with them at all.
Talk to me about this? I had the opposite reaction.
I think it just reads like indignant townie, I think scum is more likely to shift their play to appease the people pushing them
More.
In post 427, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 421, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 401, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 395, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 273, Micc wrote:
ClearlyClarity and Cinnamon have requested replacement.
I’m willing to treat these slots as town for now.
what
In post 396, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 274, Klick wrote:@Clarity and @Cinnamon: you were both a pleasure to play with in the short time you were here :)
This serves no purpose other than to look town.
As someone who has experience with Klick, that’s just how they act
Expresso and Red Panda were really the only players focusing on those slots and I’m finding it hard to believe both CC and Cinn as scum replace out because of the pressure that could’ve been looming. An ISO dive of both shows that they were frustrated with how they were being engaged with as opposed to being frustrated solely because players were attempting to engage them. I think that’s more likely to come from town who are just feeling out of their element as opposed to scum upset they’re being interrogated.
What makes you think they subbed out because they were frustrated?
In post 539, Chemist1422 wrote:Hi I’m here

I read into ofrhz and urap and I think ofrhz is worse, their reaction to pressure felt kinda off like they didn’t really care but were acting like they did. Urap is a solid null for me rn due to lack of content.

VOTE: ofrhz
In post 548, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 544, ofrhz wrote:So me asking "Why?" has nothing to do with how Tim perceives my posting?
I think you put more focus on the RP read as opposed to a basic explanation, if that makes any sense

The only issue I have with chemist is that he's not trying to lead a lynch. That's gives me slight scumvibes

Now this leaves Gamma, Pine, ohrz, pinkball and espresso.

I know people are townreading espresso but I was scumreading him until cinnamon and clearity scumread him together.
In post 520, Pine wrote:
In post 519, Klick wrote:
In post 516, Pine wrote:Well damn, that's a reasonably Townish post.
Why?
Self-assuredness, confidence in one's own record.

The best way to defend yourself is to simply BE Town and do Townish things. EP here is asserting that I'll inevitably come to that conclusion if I just read his ISO. We'll see.
Also this post from pine pinged me as scum trying to townread someone to get towncred but it could be me tunneling. I'm confident that pine and espresso are not scum together.

Pinkballs tone did read town to me but the self destructiveness and the playstyle itself is something hard to judge alignment.

I've already cased gamma and pine. I would read the slots as null today if gamma and pine both towntold so much that it made me question my case on cinnamon and clearity. But I don't like that gamma misrepped my case as targetting lhf lurkers. I feel like a townie would recognize that my point was valid and try and convince me that it was just a lazy townie.
In post 271, RedPanda wrote:I was waiting for both cinnamon and clearity reactions to my post to vote for the scummier one but since clearity is ignoring this game, I'm forced to choose.

Vote cinnamon
And this post pings me so hard. If gamma thought I was scum or leaning scum, He should just engage me and convince others. This reads more like gamma knows I'm town and is trying to alpha his way to make me townread him for his confidence.

my scumread on Pine is lower than gamma just like my scumread on clearity is lower than cinnamon. Clearity is lower than cinnamon because I assign more scumminess to flailing than backing out and It's harder to read pine because he replaced in and I find nothing wrong with his posts except that my gut is telling me that he's scum trying to get townread for correctly reading posts that are townie or scummy in nature.

Spoiler: pine
In post 419, Pine wrote:You want someone with a transparent meta? Try Creature. I just skimmed his ISO for the purpose of this point, and am very comfortable declaring that Creature is Town this game.
In post 474, Pine wrote:
In post 466, EspressoPatronum wrote:So is DP a no-go today?
This pings my scumdar hard.
In post 513, Pine wrote:
In post 492, Creature wrote:
In post 474, Pine wrote:
Why?
I think it's mostly "what is this person's objective?" If EP is Town, then their objective is to lynch their scumreads. If they're scum, then their objective is to blend in. A classic newscum strategy is to just go along with the consensus, keep your hands clean. Making an unpopular stand on something is difficult, risky, and Townish. So the quoted line, taking the temperature of the consensus, being willing to equivocate...it strikes me as newscum. It's hardly an ironclad read, I'd need to do an ISO dive to get a better handle. New players are always the worst to get a read on.

Still give me the case on URAP2, but depending on the ISO I may follow my own advice and pursue this lead.
In post 520, Pine wrote:
Why?

The best way to defend yourself is to simply BE Town and do Townish things. EP here is asserting that I'll inevitably come to that conclusion if I just read his ISO. We'll see.

Or it could be town actually doing it, So I'm calling it null and reverting to my poe and clearity read.
In post 623, Pine wrote:When am I ever trustworthy?
In post 625, Pine wrote:Well that’s your mistake I suppose.

In all seriousness, I’m less trustworthy than usual, because I’m a replacement too, and I’m still getting my bearings. It doesn’t help that no one in this game seems interested in my questions.
I like these two posts though. I like the self awareness and although I consider it NAI, I consider the slot a strong player and I'm not willing to lose him today
until I get a gamma flip to make sure my reads are good this game.
In post 635, Pine wrote:Hmmm

That reaction looks a good bit saltier than is justified
In post 636, Gamma Emerald wrote:More sass than salt imo
In post 637, Pine wrote:I calls em like I sees em
Is it just me or does this seem like scum/scum interaction to anyone else? First two posts are fine but the third and fourth ping me.

As for Ohrz, Apart from Ceejay's first post that pinged me as scum, I'm not reading him as either alignment. There's not enough of ceejay posts and Ohrz hard tunneling me is just throwing me off, I just don't know.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

sorry abt wall.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

tldr

scummy to least in my scum reads.

Gamma
Pine
Ohrz
Pinkball
Espresso(If pine flips scum espresso is town)

Scummy to least in my town reads.

DP
chemist
urap2
klick
luv
Tim
Creature
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm willing to sheep you tim if you are confident in your scumread but I specifically made that wall post for you and creature because I doubt I can get this lynch through without either of you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Vote ofhrz
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 705, Tim Goodman wrote:I feel like historically I've been a shit ton of games where I was the only one who scumread someone playing hyper aggressively and I usually ended up being right
I think that -oh that confidence is towny- isn't good logic here. scum would need to do something big with this entrance with how tight the PoE pool already is. this is a situation to make a push like that.
why not apply this to gamma?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 708, Creature wrote:
In post 641, RedPanda wrote:My style of mafia is to townhunt and then poe scum.
I used that line quite a lot in my town career, hehe.
I'm your senior in mafia :P
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 709, Creature wrote:
In post 641, RedPanda wrote:Uzi klick and creature tried to lead town which is why I'm not considering them as scum.
idk about Klich, isn't something that couldn't have been faked.

Meanwhile I think I townread Uzi for other reasons.
In post 710, Creature wrote:
In post 641, RedPanda wrote:Tim is leading town right now.
This doesn't mean shit about RC though.
I agree but speculating about who is faking is hard without flips.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 711, Creature wrote:
In post 643, RedPanda wrote:tldr

Gamma
Pine
Ohrz
Pinkball
Espresso
(If pine flips scum espresso is town)

DP
chemist
urap2
klick
luv
Tim
Creature
Woah, that's like a lot of hard disagrees there.
Well, let's see your wallpost :twisted:
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 724, Menalque wrote:Also I haven’t forgotten that I still owe the thread a case on cinn but I’m still on mobile and I refuse to do that until I can sit down with my laptop
Are you even reading my posts?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 728, Klick wrote:
In post 537, Klick wrote:Everyone should read DP's ISO for the last five days (since the day after his V/LA ended) and then vote for DP.
Seriously, everyone should do this. I'm rarely confident in early reads but I'm like 80% sure this is scum and that's huge for this stage in the game.

We have three days and little consensus - we need to consolidate somewhere. No one vocal seems to have a good reason to townread Pikachu, yet this wagon never actually picked up off the ground. We need to get a proper wagon going and I have a great deal of confidence in this lead.
DP did step back but I'm reading it as him accepting that he's not able to drive anything today.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 733, Pink Ball wrote:Hey look at that, everyone's scumreading me, that means even my partners agree I should be wagoned
it's your playstyle :P
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 737, ofrhz wrote:I disagree with your townreads on urap and dp and this poe doesn't inspire any confidence, since it contains two of my stronger townreads and there's me. In general, I don't find your cases that compelling and if there's interest I can go point by point when i have time
Ceejay's first post gave me a scumping but rest are null. You were also null which is why I'm not even pushing for you. I don't remember who your secnd town read is but don't you think the timing of cinnamon posting an opinion on dp slot and the ep slot is suspect? Gamma is a replacement. He has the advantage of posting opinions on prior content from an objective pov. People should not townread him for that. I found the gamma uturn on the cc slot suspect.
In post 737, ofrhz wrote:I thought this was a towny Gamma post, because i can see how he is trying to see if you were willing to re-evaluate reads
If I backed off I'm scum for being scared, If I stayed on I'm scum for still pushing him. I don't see how that helps him, I still think he was trying to make people townread him for confidence.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 739, ofrhz wrote:
In post 641, RedPanda wrote:Ohrz hard tunneling me is just throwing me off, I just don't know.
I don't see how you think I'm hard tunneling here

Most of my few posts have been about you sure, but at the same time, I haven't really had the time to do much else since replacing in
and I ISO'd you because of some post that pinged me

I think "hard tunneling" is an odd characterization
here
????
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 756, ofrhz wrote:
In post 630, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 583, Menalque wrote:
In post 580, Tim Goodman wrote:That's a pretty bad entrance?

Also I spoke to cinnamon unrelated to this game and he had a family member in the hospital; you're kind of pushy about this Cinnamon didn't siteflake thing.
But he didn’t though? Didn’t know about the family in hospital thing and I’m sorry to hear it but doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t
Yeah you're coming off as irl scum so really back this the fuck up
I found this towny for Gamma
This is NAI
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 746, Detective Pikachu wrote:What do you think of the fact that Cinnamon said "rn" or "right now" about almost all of his reads?
In post 750, Detective Pikachu wrote:Actually is he?

UNVOTE:
Pikachu is town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by RedPanda »

unvote vote gamma
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by RedPanda »

vote fireblunder
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 945, Klick wrote:
In post 878, Tim Goodman wrote:fire has the same scum strategy in all his scum games, pretend to be nonchalant about being wagoned until people get second thoughts about it.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was his town strategy as well though, that's the problem I'm having with buying into FB-scum.
do you not find a selfvote with less than 2 days left and the other wagon with only 2 votes to be a wifomy gambit?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:01 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 954, Creature wrote:
In post 765, RedPanda wrote:I agree but speculating about who is faking is hard without flips.
?
can only judge someones scumhunting and interactions with flips.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

Firebringer that self vote was stupid. What did you expect would happen?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 962, Klick wrote:
In post 953, RedPanda wrote:
In post 945, Klick wrote:
In post 878, Tim Goodman wrote:fire has the same scum strategy in all his scum games, pretend to be nonchalant about being wagoned until people get second thoughts about it.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was his town strategy as well though, that's the problem I'm having with buying into FB-scum.
do you not find a selfvote with less than 2 days left and the other wagon with only 2 votes to be a wifomy gambit?
Of course it is. But that's not scum-indicative in this situation, and certainly not enough to justify a quickhammer.
It 100% deserves a lynch.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 966, Firebringer wrote:I find it funny you found my self vote to be a gambit when I literally had a self conversation with myself and was shit posting all over that page lol. Were you actually thinking or did u just see a self vote?

Do I even have to think about it? That self vote poisoned your slot.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 999, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did Menalque post that case at all, if not at this point he should probably be lynched

sure gamma

vote gamma
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 995, Menalque wrote:Which is funny bc apart from being way off base on me and FB I could conceivably see it being DP and creature w/ gamma

DP is town check post 746 750.

It's gamma pine and maybe klick or chemist.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:32 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 977, Creature wrote:If FB is town then yeah Tim is scum

Creature please
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by RedPanda »

creature I'm sure you weren't happy with your reads after tim flip so why don't you just sheep me today. You can use the gamma flip to judge my slot and reevaluate your pine read.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1057, EspressoPatronum wrote:I read through his ISO again + it generally feels more towny than scummy. I'm not super confident with my read on him though, so I'd say he's on the towny side of null for me.

+1.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Pinkball and dp please reread my case on cinnamon and gamma and reread gamma and cinnamon and please vote for him.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

tim's reads weren't that great. You should give me a chance.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I'll give you some company for 30 mins
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 643, RedPanda wrote:tldr

Gamma
Pine
Ohrz
Pinkball
Espresso(If pine flips scum espresso is town)

DP
chemist
urap2
klick
luv
Tim
Creature
In post 646, Tim Goodman wrote:Gamma Emerald Cinnamon
RedPanda
EspressoPatronum
Chemist1422
Klick
Tim Goodman

Menalque u r a person 2
Firebringer Lil Uzi Vert, Dr worm
Detective Pikachu
Creature
Pink Ball
ofrhz ceejayvinoya
Pine ClearlyClarity
Creature If I were to trust tim reads, You know you would be the scum right? Which is why you should look at my reads and see the difference. Scum prob killed him because they didn't want him to reevaluate his reads or they were scared of his ability to lead a lynch which I still don't get why people just blind follow him but I'm assuming he was good at other games.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I also townread dp before the reveal.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1240, Creature wrote:I think I'm gettin convinced myself Menalque and ofrhz are scum.
I think I really need the gamma flip, I just don't want to keep getting stuck on my reads. I will promise to sheep you if I'm wrong.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by RedPanda »

look at my townreads.
In post 1237, RedPanda wrote:DP
chemist
urap2
klick
luv
Tim
Creature
I hard townread dp day 1 after his posts on cinnamon. luv tim dp and you. from your pov these reads are really good. My reasoning for chemist to be scummy in my townreads is also something you probably agree with. I was townreading klick but him acting like firebringer selfvote was not lynchworthy pinged me but I'm townreading him again today. day1 menalique did not impress me but I was confident on my read on urap2. day2 menalique is a lot better.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I'm not voting chemist even if he's lurking and one my third scumread. Today I just can't compromise gamma.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by RedPanda »

prob thinks he might get lynched for posting.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Pinkball if you know your playstyle is scummy, you should change it. Sometimes I feel like you are playing this way to make people overthink that you are playing too scummy to be scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by RedPanda »

is it because you don't trust me or m skill?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Well I never use meta or I use it bare minimum
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1258, Creature wrote:
In post 1245, RedPanda wrote:I hard townread dp day 1 after his posts on cinnamon.
luv
tim dp and you
Yet you hammered him?
I think the self vote was just bad play. I couldn't justify my townread after that. That was just scum gambit or town gambit to not get lynched and It was only day 1 and it's better to lynch people who try that shit. I wish Luv didn't replace out.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I'm going to sleep.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

Klick have you read my post 641. I posted the same thing about chemist. I don't know how I'm the scummiest?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1272, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1059, RedPanda wrote:creature I'm sure you weren't happy with your reads after tim flip so why don't you just sheep me today. You can use the gamma flip to judge my slot and reevaluate your pine read.
Firstly this is wrong, second this feels like scum trying to bargain into a mislynch
have you never seen town bargain??
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

I don't know. I'm playing after 6 years so I can't tell if it will be the same, but 6 years ago I would say there's no difference. As town I will catch scum, so that would be my what differentiates my game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

If the exact same posts pinged you about chemist as town, then how could you reasonably call me the scummiest? I would at best be null and my alignment be judged after flips.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:43 am

Post by RedPanda »

actually nvm. I just don't get the town read on gamma.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

It's like people don't understand that replacements catchup posts should not be over analyzed as scum or town. They have an advantage of no interactions and they can pick and choose what to talk about and be somewhat honest about old posts.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

I mean overanalyzed as town only.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 am

Post by RedPanda »

Well my perception of my play is different from others. The main thing bothering me is that I'm not able to lead my lynch especially when it's on day 2. I'm feeling my value drops the later the game goes because scum aren't going to kill me because people are paranoid and town are going to get even more paranoid later and the only way for me to save the game is for me to lynch scum which forces scum to kill me or townies can judge me after flips.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

No. Gamma scum flip would give us so much town cred that it will make scum miserable.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1311, Menalque wrote:If it’s not pinging you that creature’s response to my case on gamma was to hard defend him and come after me instead (justifying it w tim’s reads) it should be

Also if we’re taking tim’s reads seriously (we shouldn’t, or at least not as gospel bc he’s been wrong on minimum three) then that would also implicate creature
I'm townreading creature. I think he was obv town day1 and when creature pushed for tims reads, I was scumreading him but he brought it back last night. I can spoiler post the creature posts which I found towny but again you might not be convinced but my reads have been better than yours.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1317, Menalque wrote:I’m not saying lynch me

I’m still saying lynch gamma

No I get it but I think saying stuff like that skews reads and I don't want you lynched.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1318, Menalque wrote:
In post 1316, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1311, Menalque wrote:If it’s not pinging you that creature’s response to my case on gamma was to hard defend him and come after me instead (justifying it w tim’s reads) it should be

Also if we’re taking tim’s reads seriously (we shouldn’t, or at least not as gospel bc he’s been wrong on minimum three) then that would also implicate creature
I'm townreading creature. I think he was obv town day1 and when creature pushed for tims reads, I was scumreading him but he brought it back last night. I can spoiler post the creature posts which I found towny but again you might not be convinced but my reads have been better than yours.
I mean yeah that would be useful bc I’m really not seeing how creature is anything but scum based on how he felt the need to try that hard to defend gamma/deflect the wagon
ok I'll do it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:47 am

Post by RedPanda »

wow gamma
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

are you asking me to explain logic of first post or are you asking me to clarify my second post correction?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

Because the advantage is for town only?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

Gamma can you talk more about cc/pine?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:13 am

Post by RedPanda »

also Espresso and chemist.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:14 am

Post by RedPanda »

like I don't want you to reiterate reads. I want you to reread them and give me your thoughts.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1364, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1357, RedPanda wrote:Because the advantage is for town only?
What does this mean?
I mean replacements have advantage of looking like town just because of the nature of catching up.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

Spoiler: formenalque
In post 53, Creature wrote:I'm officially making this wagon a serious deal:

VOTE: Klick
In post 62, Creature wrote:There:

VOTE: Detective Pikachu
In post 159, Creature wrote:
In post 120, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 64, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 53, Creature wrote:I'm officially making this wagon a serious deal:

VOTE: Klick
In post 62, Creature wrote:There:

VOTE: Detective Pikachu
So much for making the Klick wagon a serious deal. Why swap?
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
LUV is another town
In post 447, Creature wrote:
In post 350, Tim Goodman wrote:RedPanda's iso feels pretty bad and like he's trying to be townread for his 'moving the game forwardness'
I'm frequently trying to be townread for moving the game forward

as town
In post 452, Creature wrote:
In post 376, RedPanda wrote:
In post 350, Tim Goodman wrote:Ceejay / URAP isos are toxic waste.
Creature is missing some zest and hasn't been approaching this quite like I expect him to as scum.
I'm still diffident about Detective Pikachu.
LUVs's iso feels pretty bad.
RedPanda's iso feels pretty bad and like he's trying to be townread for his 'moving the game forwardness'
PB ???
Chemist also leaning scum to at least some extent.
It's either town trying to move the game forward or scum trying to get townread for it which is why I said it's not alignment indicative and to read me based on how i'm hunting scum.
Still think RedPanda is town.
In post 454, Creature wrote:
In post 385, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah Gamma is town. One less to determine
In post 386, Pink Ball wrote:Tim is town too, good to know
In post 387, Pink Ball wrote:Oh and Espresso Patronum too. 3 solid townreads, that's great for actually doing nothing. I think I can get 3-4 if I get started
Suddenly getting three confident townreads then going stationary is so newscum!me.
In post 499, Creature wrote:
In post 496, Tim Goodman wrote:Creature, what are your thoughts on PB/URAP2/Chemist1422?
Pink Ball is probably my less confident scumread.

URAP2 and Chemist both look pretty meh, though if they're both scum, I'd expect a more active third scum.
In post 956, Creature wrote:
In post 797, Klick wrote:What do you think of me Other Kirby? :o
In post 798, Pink Ball wrote:You're adorable
In post 799, Klick wrote:Pink Ball is now 100% conf-town!!
This interaction looks awkward TvS

His posting in day1 felt towny to me but these are the posts that pinged town for me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:35 am

Post by RedPanda »

Also I think scumcreature wouldn't risk losing control of town by defending gamma.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

Actually now that I typed it out, I'm not 100% sure about that last post so disregard it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

Gamma came in strong when he replaced in and now it feels like he's completely shut down.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1002, RedPanda wrote:
In post 995, Menalque wrote:Which is funny bc apart from being way off base on me and FB I could conceivably see it being DP and creature w/ gamma

I'm sort of confident about pine but I'm all over the place about klick and chemist so don't take that read into account anymore.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1402, Detective Pikachu wrote:I still want to lynch in mena and gamma I just don't know which first

Are you srs? Gamma just clammed up. I even asked him to reread chemist ep and cc/pine and give me his reads so I can maybe catch his partners but it's like he's accepted his lynch and is giving no information.

Town gamma should at least help gamesolve and tell us what to do because we are mislynching him.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1429, Pink Ball wrote:I think Gamma is right and both him and Menalque are town. Join me on Chemist now
In post 1430, Pink Ball wrote:My only concern about Gamma is that I think it's weird he hasn't been lynched already as town, but maybe the scumteam got ambitious and thought town would mess things up
pink ball is town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:34 am

Post by RedPanda »

Pinkball stop being so gullible. gamma has already scumclaimed. right now he's bussing EP or trying to set ep up as a mislynch.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:34 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1406, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1402, Detective Pikachu wrote:I still want to lynch in mena and gamma I just don't know which first

Are you srs? Gamma just clammed up. I even asked him to reread chemist ep and cc/pine and give me his reads so I can maybe catch his partners but it's like he's accepted his lynch and is giving no information.

Town gamma should at least help gamesolve and tell us what to do because we are mislynching him.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

or the scumpartners are already on the wagon or the scumpartners don't want to be called out for ending it before pine gives his catchup or pine is scum.

I'm not asking you to hammer. Just stop falling for gamma sob story.

Gamma's reads are pinging you which is why you are townreading him now but those should have been posted way before I called him out.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1483, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1476, RedPanda wrote:Pinkball stop being so gullible. gamma has already scumclaimed. right now he's bussing EP or trying to set ep up as a mislynch.
It's really hard for me to stick to my guns when you are out here trying to quash my logic without taking one moment to consider it. Maybe all 3 scum did clump onto me.

you were put at L-1 once before. You were put at L-2 for a while. Tell me, what would be your read on someone who does not game solve and stays quiet in that position?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 641, RedPanda wrote:
In post 521, ofrhz wrote:
In post 476, ofrhz wrote:
In post 408, EspressoPatronum wrote:
Welcome!
Can you elaborate on why?
probably just because of
at a computer now, so I can quote more easily
In post 378, RedPanda wrote:Now I think I caught two scum and you were just trying to bus the other at first and uturned after tim gave you some slack.
This just seems reachy. The quoted post seems like RP decided to scumread the CC/Cinnamon slot and is justifying holding onto his read for questionable reasons
u r a person 2

Detective Pikachu

Cinnamon
Uzi

Creature

EspressoPatronum
Chemist1423

Pink Ball
Klick

ceejayvinoya
ClearlyClarity
Tim Goodman
My style of mafia is to townhunt and then poe scum.

I've already explained my urap2 and dp read.

Uzi klick and creature tried to lead town which is why I'm not considering them as scum.
Tim is leading town right now.

apart from klick they are also townhunting and trying to game solve by poe. I'm townreading numerous posts of theirs.

Imo, If there is competent scum in the game, There would be only one out of these four+pikachu(I think he did try to lead town for the first few pages and then stopped after klick scumread him) who is trying to take control of town and to accurately catch that one on day one is impossible and would just hurt us if we lynched a good townie. I'd rather bank on power roles and flips to catch the wolf.

I'm going to spoilerpost all of chemists posts that gave me a townread.

Spoiler: chemist
The game was going too slow and I liked that he was trying to start a discussion on a very valid point.

Espresso was pinging me as scum too.

UNVOTE:

townhunting.
In post 280, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 270, Klick wrote:I'm happy calling EP/CC/Chemist town. Creature I'm less confident on but I'd still call it a town lean. Of the more prolific posters in the last couple of pages, LUV isn't giving me particularly good vibes.

UNVOTE:

Talk to me about this? I had the opposite reaction.
I think it just reads like indignant townie, I think scum is more likely to shift their play to appease the people pushing them
More.
In post 427, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 421, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 401, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 395, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 273, Micc wrote:
ClearlyClarity and Cinnamon have requested replacement.
I’m willing to treat these slots as town for now.
what
In post 396, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 274, Klick wrote:@Clarity and @Cinnamon: you were both a pleasure to play with in the short time you were here :)
This serves no purpose other than to look town.
As someone who has experience with Klick, that’s just how they act
Expresso and Red Panda were really the only players focusing on those slots and I’m finding it hard to believe both CC and Cinn as scum replace out because of the pressure that could’ve been looming. An ISO dive of both shows that they were frustrated with how they were being engaged with as opposed to being frustrated solely because players were attempting to engage them. I think that’s more likely to come from town who are just feeling out of their element as opposed to scum upset they’re being interrogated.
What makes you think they subbed out because they were frustrated?
In post 539, Chemist1422 wrote:Hi I’m here

I read into ofrhz and urap and I think ofrhz is worse, their reaction to pressure felt kinda off like they didn’t really care but were acting like they did. Urap is a solid null for me rn due to lack of content.

VOTE: ofrhz
In post 548, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 544, ofrhz wrote:So me asking "Why?" has nothing to do with how Tim perceives my posting?
I think you put more focus on the RP read as opposed to a basic explanation, if that makes any sense

The only issue I have with chemist is that he's not trying to lead a lynch. That's gives me slight scumvibes

Now this leaves Gamma, Pine, ohrz, pinkball and espresso.

I know people are townreading espresso but I was scumreading him until cinnamon and clearity scumread him together.
In post 520, Pine wrote:
Why?

Also this post from pine pinged me as scum trying to townread someone to get towncred but it could be me tunneling. I'm confident that pine and espresso are not scum together.

Pinkballs tone did read town to me but the self destructiveness and the playstyle itself is something hard to judge alignment.

I've already cased gamma and pine. I would read the slots as null today if gamma and pine both towntold so much that it made me question my case on cinnamon and clearity. But I don't like that gamma misrepped my case as targetting lhf lurkers. I feel like a townie would recognize that my point was valid and try and convince me that it was just a lazy townie.

Vote cinnamon
And this post pings me so hard. If gamma thought I was scum or leaning scum, He should just engage me and convince others. This reads more like gamma knows I'm town and is trying to alpha his way to make me townread him for his confidence.

my scumread on Pine is lower than gamma just like my scumread on clearity is lower than cinnamon. Clearity is lower than cinnamon because I assign more scumminess to flailing than backing out and It's harder to read pine because he replaced in and I find nothing wrong with his posts except that my gut is telling me that he's scum trying to get townread for correctly reading posts that are townie or scummy in nature.

Spoiler: pine
In post 419, Pine wrote:You want someone with a transparent meta? Try Creature. I just skimmed his ISO for the purpose of this point, and am very comfortable declaring that Creature is Town this game.
In post 474, Pine wrote:
In post 513, Pine wrote:
In post 492, Creature wrote:
In post 474, Pine wrote:
Why?
I think it's mostly "what is this person's objective?" If EP is Town, then their objective is to lynch their scumreads. If they're scum, then their objective is to blend in. A classic newscum strategy is to just go along with the consensus, keep your hands clean. Making an unpopular stand on something is difficult, risky, and Townish. So the quoted line, taking the temperature of the consensus, being willing to equivocate...it strikes me as newscum. It's hardly an ironclad read, I'd need to do an ISO dive to get a better handle. New players are always the worst to get a read on.

Still give me the case on URAP2, but depending on the ISO I may follow my own advice and pursue this lead.
In post 520, Pine wrote:
Why?

Or it could be town actually doing it, So I'm calling it null and reverting to my poe and clearity read.
In post 623, Pine wrote:When am I ever trustworthy?
In post 625, Pine wrote:Well that’s your mistake I suppose.

In all seriousness, I’m less trustworthy than usual, because I’m a replacement too, and I’m still getting my bearings. It doesn’t help that no one in this game seems interested in my questions.
I like these two posts though. I like the self awareness and although I consider it NAI, I consider the slot a strong player and I'm not willing to lose him today
until I get a gamma flip to make sure my reads are good this game.
In post 635, Pine wrote:Hmmm

In post 636, Gamma Emerald wrote:More sass than salt imo
In post 637, Pine wrote:I calls em like I sees em
Is it just me or does this seem like scum/scum interaction to anyone else? First two posts are fine but the third and fourth ping me.

As for Ohrz, Apart from Ceejay's first post that pinged me as scum, I'm not reading him as either alignment. There's not enough of ceejay posts and Ohrz hard tunneling me is just throwing me off, I just don't know.
There is no difference to my reads except for pinkball going into strong town pool and dp and menalque going to my strong town pool.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

I know scum in in this pile

Gamma
Chemist
Pine
EP
Ofrhz
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

I know pine and Ep are not in same team so I lynch between them depending on how pine posts.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:29 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1494, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1493, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1476, RedPanda wrote:Pinkball stop being so gullible. gamma has already scumclaimed. right now he's bussing EP or trying to set ep up as a mislynch.
It's really hard for me to stick to my guns when you are out here trying to quash my logic without taking one moment to consider it. Maybe all 3 scum did clump onto me.

you were put at L-1 once before. You were put at L-2 for a while. Tell me, what would be your read on someone who does not game solve and stays quiet in that position?
Town or scum, I've shut down as town before.
Now if you want me to change my mind on you, answer what you think about the possibility of EP or Chemist being scum?
Can you point me to those games? Because that is a foreign concept to me. I would get mad if I was mislynched as town and there is a difference between the way you were towards me when you entered and now.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

The post about tim dp etc.. is not alignment indicative for me.

His reads are fine which is why I'm reconsidering pine.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

If gamma flips town I would lynch EP.
If gamma flips scum I would prob lynch pine.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:55 am

Post by RedPanda »

What? do you really think gamma shut down as town?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:58 am

Post by RedPanda »

When pink ball did it I gutread him as town. I did not expect that you would think gamma wasn't scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1493, RedPanda wrote:

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 635, Pine wrote:
Hmmm

In post 636, Gamma Emerald wrote:
More sass than salt imo

In post 637, Pine wrote:
I calls em like I sees em

In post 638, Gamma Emerald wrote:
K
This interaction gutpinged me as scum/scum.

It felt like pine calling out gamma and then gamma answering back. That alone wouldn't have pinged me but Pine third post was like scum justifying himself and scum gamma accepting it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

If my gut read on Gamma is wrong then I I have rethink my gutreads and since EP is still in my scumpool, I think it's a good lynch.
If my gut read on gamma is good, Then I'm gonna trust it till I'm wrong.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1513, Klick wrote:RP, I think that's a valid criticism of your push on Gamma. You're tunneling and I don't think you'll ever read him as not-scum. And I wasn't persuaded by your initial reasoning against him.
I don't know gamma doesn't seem to be a newbie or a bad player to me. If I was being mislynched I would make sure everyone knew it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:14 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1512, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1498, RedPanda wrote:I know pine and Ep are not in same team so I lynch between them depending on how pine posts.
Expand on this?
Btw I'm back to considering you town but now it's based on your logic rather than assumptions I've made
When Pine townread Ep for a post, it pinged me that It's either pine town or pine scum townreading town EP. I'm poeing EP if pine is town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:21 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1518, Klick wrote:I read the post in question as Gamma being demotivated because he felt he was feeling ignored.

I'm playing after 6 years so I don't know what happened to the site. But I don't know ever remember strong players shutting down even if they were being ignored. I was confident before and now I'm not so I'm willing to follow your lead if you have the guts to take responsibility after the game ends. I just need to know If you're confident gamma is town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:26 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1521, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1516, RedPanda wrote:If my gut read on Gamma is wrong then I I have rethink my gutreads and since EP is still in my scumpool, I think it's a good lynch.
If my gut read on gamma is good, Then I'm gonna trust it till I'm wrong.
In post 1519, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1512, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1498, RedPanda wrote:I know pine and Ep are not in same team so I lynch between them depending on how pine posts.
Expand on this?
Btw I'm back to considering you town but now it's based on your logic rather than assumptions I've made
When Pine townread Ep for a post, it pinged me that It's either pine town or pine scum townreading town EP. I'm poeing EP if pine is town.
So you think I'm scum if Gamma or Pine flips town?
I'm not townreading you and I would if gamma and pine flip scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1529, Klick wrote:
In post 1520, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1518, Klick wrote:I read the post in question as Gamma being demotivated because he felt he was feeling ignored.

I'm playing after 6 years so I don't know what happened to the site. But I don't know ever remember strong players shutting down even if they were being ignored. I was confident before and now I'm not so I'm willing to follow your lead if you have the guts to take responsibility after the game ends. I just need to know If you're confident gamma is town.
Not every player is the same. This is definitely within the confines of reasonable town behavior and it doesn't seem out-of-line with Gamma's personality at all.

I'm still sorting through my own reads, but I'm confident enough in Gamma-town to be uncomfortable with his lynch today.

I'm reading you as town and I'm not confident in my skills like 6 years back(This is my second game after 6, my play in the first was average) which is why I'm considering this. I'll read a few games of yours before I sheep you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

My vote will still be on though. I want to see if anyone has the guts to hammer.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1533, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1532, RedPanda wrote:My vote will still be on though. I want to see if anyone has the guts to hammer.
*leers*
:twisted:
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1536, Klick wrote:I'll save you some time, RP - I don't play often at all, especially not lately. This is my first serious Mafia game in a long time and I feel as though I have a completely different approach to the game than I did ages ago. And I've never been considered a particularly good player. If you're looking to sheep me due to some sort of prestige that's not what you're going to find.

But I'm town, and I feel pretty good about Gamma-town based on the last few pages. Take it or leave it.
I just wanted to see how you townread people.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1535, Gamma Emerald wrote:If someone
does
hammer look at RP the same way you look at the hammer
hmm why did you say this btw?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Gamma I really would have unvoted if you said I was keeping my vote on and signalling to a scumbuddy to hammer before the wagon dispersed. cause that's the first thing I thought that you were thinking when you said it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1548, Klick wrote:
In post 1546, RedPanda wrote:Gamma I really would have unvoted if you said I was keeping my vote on and signalling to a scumbuddy to hammer before the wagon dispersed. cause that's the first thing I thought that you were thinking when you said it.
Wouldn't that be inconsistent with his recently-developed townread on you though?
But sometimes you get pinged right when somebody makes a move. I thought my move was obvious in the fact that it doesn't relieve pressure and it also protects him from hammer.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by RedPanda »

what is that possiible in games with night?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by RedPanda »

unvote
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I'm going to bed now. I have to reread this game now.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1580, Menalque wrote:I don’t love that RP has changed his vote off and gone to “reread the game” based on what I thought was some not particularly deep interaction with klick, where klick wasn’t even particularly eating his game solve ability. I still think he’s p town but if gamma flips scum then that pings me.

I have to reread. I've been playing the game not knowing about daytalk.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

klick is 100% town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

And the game should be easier now. Let's all go search for carefully constructed posts that seem like it's been approved by other scumbags.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

I don't think I need to fake a townslip to be townread and also fwiw I think my gameplay is better than relying on shit like that.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

Cinnamon and Ep are not scum/scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm only on page 12 but the timing of this interaction seems like they aren't on daytalk.

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE:

In post 224, Cinnamon wrote:This is the sort of 'I'm pushing on you for lurking' without actually asking about the things that I've said that make me feel a bit uneasy about you since this type of push would be easy to do as scum.

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE:

In post 224, Cinnamon wrote:This is the sort of 'I'm pushing on you for lurking' without actually asking about the things that I've said that make me feel a bit uneasy about you since this type of push would be easy to do as scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

wtf it didn't copy the next page quotes. but I think you can look at it yourself.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:24 am

Post by RedPanda »

I found something that is giving me second thoughts abt gamma.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:26 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 307, Micc wrote:
Gamma Emerald replaces Cinnamon.
In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote:Read like the first 4 pages and have some opinions already
In post 320, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 317, Tim Goodman wrote:New Creature is more than capable of everything he's done here.

He's not his old self in terms of being a free read.

I still think he's a free read in the medium term if I can force him to produce content, but he's not a read yet.
Are you an alt? Don't care who just now but I want to know what to expect
In post 321, Tim Goodman wrote:I've already alt slipped in this game, I'm somewhat confused as to how you could have caught up and missed it.
In post 324, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I see
I just glazed over it then
Based on how day1 happened, I'm sure there were posts made about the alt slip.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 403, Micc wrote:
orfhz replaces ceejayvinoya.

Votecount 1.07
Detective Pikachu (3) -
Klick, Creature, EspressoPatronum
Red Panda (2) -
u r a person 2, Detective Pikachu
Gamma Emerald (1) -
RedPanda
Klick (1) -
Pine
Chemist1422 (1) -
Pink Ball
Creature (1) -
ofrhz
ofrhz (1) -
Tim Goodman
Pink Ball (1) -
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (2) -
Chemist1422, Lil Uzi Vert

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2019-07-05 01:00:00).
In post 360, Tim Goodman wrote:I think voting RedPanda is likely to be incredibly unproductive so I don't want to vote them unless it's straight up speedlynch time.

Let's try this

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
ofrhz is scum. At this point in the Tim and gamma had found me scummy and I think ofrhz received instruction in the scum qt to go there.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

ofrhz scum implicates creature.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #135) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:17 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm only at page 35 but who is lynching creature before Ofrhz? I'm townreading creature but ofrhz scum flip points to creature scum at the page I'm at.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

menalque What do you think about my 1601?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #137) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:50 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1611, Klick wrote:To both of you: Why is Creature town? What has he done that is outside of his ability as scum?
I get what you're saying but I feel creature playstyle would resolve on its own with a nightkill on their slot or they would lynch scum. I notice creature was not on lynch wagon on day1 and is also failing at leading a lynch day2. I'm going to finish full read but at this point I'm going to lead on ofrhz and see what creature does.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #138) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:07 am

Post by RedPanda »

Vote ofrhz
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #139) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:21 am

Post by RedPanda »

are you asking about post 1601?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #140) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

I was feeling good about rereading creature day 2 but look at this
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #141) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1136, Creature wrote:Ofrhz and Menalque are pretty much scum.

Who do you want lynched first?
In post 1139, Creature wrote:
In post 1137, Pink Ball wrote:Chemist is still in this game?????
Yes

We have two outed scum, want to test the third though?
In post 1140, Pink Ball wrote:ofrhz I'm not convinced yet and I think I can get a pretty good read on her with some more time and interactions. pinturicchio had a solid record on reading her and I'm better than pinturicchio
In post 1141, Klick wrote:

Tell me why. Because I can see it, but not with any real confidence.
In post 1142, Creature wrote:I can't guarantee Chemist as scum

But we may get something

Either reads or a scumflip
In post 1143, Creature wrote:
In post 1140, Pink Ball wrote:ofrhz I'm not convinced yet and I think I can get a pretty good read on her with some more time and interactions. pinturicchio had a solid record on reading her and I'm better than pinturicchio
In post 1141, Klick wrote:

Tell me why. Because I can see it, but not with any real confidence.
Town!ofrhz has way more wim than that.
In post 1144, Pink Ball wrote:But ofrhz voted me and I think that comes from town!ofrhz
In post 1146, Creature wrote:
In post 1144, Pink Ball wrote:But ofrhz voted me and I think that comes from town!ofrhz
There's something called consistence though.
In post 1147, Creature wrote:Is he showing to be consistent with his townplay or is just playing like a fish jumping out of the water sometimes?
In post 1149, Creature wrote:Hmmm

Maybe we do ofrhz first?
In post 1151, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: ofrhz
In post 1152, Creature wrote:What's your confidence on scum!ofrhz?
In post 1153, Creature wrote:Chemist's name keeps popping up though.
In post 1154, Creature wrote:He just be watching

From the scum PT
In post 1155, Klick wrote:Nothing in ofrhz's posts so far has given me any indication that he's town. I don't have a scumread per say but he has a higher than average chance of flipping scum.
In post 1156, Pink Ball wrote:70% because of being vivi's replacement and because of her first readlist only. I'll read the rest of her iso. I think Chemist has higher chances of flipping scum tho. 80% there.
In post 1157, Creature wrote:So ghost RC

How satisfied are you with an ofrhz's lynch?
In post 1158, Creature wrote:VOTE: Chemist

test
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1618, Chemist1422 wrote:what did you do to those spoiler tags

I don’t see how that’s notably partner-y? The bigger issue imo is him calling me town while voting me

no idea what happened to the tags. I'm finding it weird how he pushed it away from ofrhz.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #143) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1601, RedPanda wrote:
In post 307, Micc wrote:
Gamma Emerald replaces Cinnamon.
In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote:Read like the first 4 pages and have some opinions already
In post 320, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 317, Tim Goodman wrote:New Creature is more than capable of everything he's done here.

He's not his old self in terms of being a free read.

I still think he's a free read in the medium term if I can force him to produce content, but he's not a read yet.
Are you an alt? Don't care who just now but I want to know what to expect
In post 321, Tim Goodman wrote:I've already alt slipped in this game, I'm somewhat confused as to how you could have caught up and missed it.
In post 324, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I see
I just glazed over it then
Based on how day1 happened, I'm sure there were posts made about the alt slip.
There was a lot of tim sheeping on day1. Tim became leader with zero effort. Scum nightkilled him.

I'm sure when Tim alt slipped, There were posts in the mafia day talk discussing it. This conversation with tim seems like gamma has not seen that qt.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #144) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm not clearing gamma in anyway but I'm willing to risk my towncred to get ofhrz
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I believe my reasoning is sound. I'd like to hear from creature.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

Hello creature?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

klick u are kondi. Hey!
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Creature? is that all you're going to talk about? What happened to town quality? What happened to tims reads? I know you were confused about why tim placed chemist where he was but I now understand it and I wanted to discuss that with you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1690, Menalque wrote:And RP didn’t seem to me like he’s totally sold on gamma as town from what I remember so I just am not convinced that statement is true
Yeah, I still still see a ofrhz gamma creature scumteam
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 646, Tim Goodman wrote:Gamma Emerald Cinnamon
RedPanda
EspressoPatronum
Chemist1422
Klick
Tim Goodman

Menalque u r a person 2
Firebringer Lil Uzi Vert, Dr worm
Detective Pikachu
Creature
Pink Ball
ofrhz ceejayvinoya
Pine ClearlyClarity
Tim reads chemist town here just because of his support on ofrhz wagon. he's scumreading both dp and creature for not helping with it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #151) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1711, RedPanda wrote:ofrhz gamma creature scumteam
I know I shouldn't do this without flips but I want to make sure to leave this here in case I die.

I think this is my best solve.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #152) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

This is ridiculous. I've been waiting to engage creature for three days.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #153) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

Finally creature. Are you ever going to comment on ofhrz wagon?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #154) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:35 am

Post by RedPanda »

huh?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #155) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:35 am

Post by RedPanda »

from gamma? no
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #156) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1731, Creature wrote:
In post 1710, RedPanda wrote:Creature? is that all you're going to talk about? What happened to town quality? What happened to tims reads? I know you were confused about why tim placed chemist where he was but I now understand it and I wanted to discuss that with you.
Once you have reached a conclusion earlier, it's harder to want to seek a new conclusion. It's as if you're just wasting time.

Are you not interested in lynching ofhrz?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #157) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1731, Creature wrote:
In post 1710, RedPanda wrote:Creature? is that all you're going to talk about? What happened to town quality? What happened to tims reads? I know you were confused about why tim placed chemist where he was but I now understand it and I wanted to discuss that with you.
Once you have reached a conclusion earlier, it's harder to want to seek a new conclusion. It's as if you're just wasting time.
and you think I'm wrong about why tim townread chemist? I would ask you reread when he made the list. It's quote obvious.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #158) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

quite*
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #159) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:43 am

Post by RedPanda »

actually nvm. you did pick up on why tim townread ofhrz
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #160) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page as to why tim put you where you were on that list.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #161) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1739, RedPanda wrote:actually nvm. you did pick up on why tim townread ofhrz
chemist i mean
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #162) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1752, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Chemist

This is flipping scum, 100%
no
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #163) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:17 am

Post by RedPanda »

zzz u guys
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #164) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:52 am

Post by RedPanda »

wtf are you doing creature?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #165) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

I was talking more about your play day2
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #166) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:21 am

Post by RedPanda »

If i die tonight lynch ofhrz tomorrow.
if ofrhz is scum lynch creature.

it doesn't matter if gamma flips town or scum.

If I'm alive I'll explain tomorrow.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #167) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

I don't remember seeing one.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:27 am

Post by RedPanda »

Yup
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #169) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

I've hinted at it already. I'm just too lazy and tired to do a back and forth and I'd rather it be fresh on everyone's mind day3.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #170) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

but I don't want to do a back and forth.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #171) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:47 am

Post by RedPanda »

I saw creature resistance to ofhrz lynch day 1. I saw creature wanting to sheep tims reads which was lynch menalque and ofhrz but when the ofhrz wagon actually had a chance, creature went missing. Creature also pushed away from ofhrz to chemist on day2 and I found that suspicious. Creature has deep wolf playstyle so best way for him to win is to set up mislynches and set up his buddy to win because deep wolves lose all town cred they build late game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #172) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

And I see a gamma connection because not only am i scumreading gamma but It makes sense as to why creature has to protect ofhrz because from his pov menalque and me were going to to lynch gamma no matter what.

Even if gamma flips town, I still find the creature and ofhrz slot interaction really suspicious.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2093, Creature wrote:
In post 1901, RedPanda wrote:I saw creature resistance to ofhrz lynch day 1. I saw creature wanting to sheep tims reads which was lynch menalque and ofhrz but when the ofhrz wagon actually had a chance, creature went missing. Creature also pushed away from ofhrz to chemist on day2 and I found that suspicious. Creature has deep wolf playstyle so best way for him to win is to set up mislynches and set up his buddy to win because deep wolves lose all town cred they build late game.
I want to see this being addressed if ofrhz flips town.
sure.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2074, Creature wrote:
In post 1739, RedPanda wrote:actually nvm. you did pick up on why tim townread ofhrz
?
I fixed it next post.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #175) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Swimmer Darrin Vanilla Townie
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #176) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I took a risk day2 and it was because of four reasons -

The gamma tim interaction which made me second guess.

klick and pinkball who were my top townreads along with dp wanted me to stop tunneling on gamma.

Tim's reads which put ofhrz and creature in his scum pool and gamma in his town.
In post 1012, Creature wrote:
In post 1002, RedPanda wrote:It's gamma pine and maybe klick or chemist.
No, it's not.

Probably it's none.
And this post from creature which made me think creature scum was mocking me by being honest.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #177) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 514, RedPanda wrote:
It was because of this post from dp. When I first read it it he pinged me as scum because, It was only three pages and most of it was rvs and this guy seemed to be trying too hard with the "analysis" but then I read tim and creature and I completely agreed with his read and townread him for good townhunting in three pages. But I didn't want to waste the opportunity which I why I called him a scumbag and tried to reaction test others to see who would jump at calling him scum but people didn't want to engage which is why I was so frustrated.
In post 774, RedPanda wrote:
In post 746, Detective Pikachu wrote:What do you think of the fact that Cinnamon said "rn" or "right now" about almost all of his reads?
In post 750, Detective Pikachu wrote:Actually is he?

UNVOTE:
Pikachu is town.
In post 1002, RedPanda wrote:

DP. this is me townreading your slot even before you revealed. Remember there were plenty of people who found you scummy tim included.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #178) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1901, RedPanda wrote:I saw creature resistance to ofhrz lynch day 1. I saw creature wanting to sheep tims reads which was lynch menalque and ofhrz but when the ofhrz wagon actually had a chance, creature went missing. Creature also pushed away from ofhrz to chemist on day2 and I found that suspicious. Creature has deep wolf playstyle so best way for him to win is to set up mislynches and set up his buddy to win because deep wolves lose all town cred they build late game.

Whats your opinion on this? Because everything I stated was fact. I did not like tim's reads but I reconsidered when I was sure ofrhz was scum and I thought you would support me on that lynch buy you were only prod dodging which was why I asked you wtf you were doing.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #179) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2182, Detective Pikachu wrote:You can sell us on chemist if you want
I'm not sure how to read chemist. He just wagon hops to whatever lynch the townleader wants. He did it to tim day1 and he did it to me day2 and it made me townread him.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #180) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by RedPanda »

He's doing it to you now.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #181) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Gamma pine and ep or creature maybe?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #182) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Vote gamma
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #183) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by RedPanda »

because I led on ofhrz?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #184) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Ok I see myself as town leader. You can crown someoneelse
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #185) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

I spent some time on pine iso and maybe he's town
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (isolation #186) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

Pine In your second wall I thought creature was obv town too but what do you think of creature in the second half of day 2?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #187) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2139, Pine wrote:+I don't like RP's daystart. His push on Menalque seems I don't know, empty? I haven't seen any really good reasons for it, and none of them original to RP iirc.
and this what does this mean? I never pushed for menalque?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #188) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:58 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2183, RedPanda wrote:

Whats your opinion on this? Because everything I stated was fact. I did not like tim's reads but I reconsidered when I was sure ofrhz was scum and I thought you would support me on that lynch buy you were only prod dodging which was why I asked you wtf you were doing.
creature you didn't answer this?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (isolation #189) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2238, Pine wrote:
In post 2236, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2139, Pine wrote:+I don't like RP's daystart. His push on Menalque seems I don't know, empty? I haven't seen any really good reasons for it, and none of them original to RP iirc.
and this what does this mean? I never pushed for menalque?
I checked my notes. I conflated Gamma and Menalque. Your Gamma vote felt inorganic.

The error is immaterial, the important stuff was later on.
I already had a case on gamma day1
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #190) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

huh why?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #191) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2139, Pine wrote:1059 - 1064 - Ewwww. RedPanda trying to mayor the Townbloc is really slimy here.
What does mayor the townbloc mean? I was trying to get creature to sheep my scumread instead of sheeping tim.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #192) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:34 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2242, Pine wrote:It felt faked

I believe I’ve been clear on this
No you haven't. You thought my wall was "towny as fuck" in your first wall post and all of my reads were in that wall
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #193) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:39 am

Post by RedPanda »

But was I coasting? did you find my jump from gamma to ofhrz scummy? I've laid out my reasoning for it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #194) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2245, Pine wrote:Faking one Towny wall is easy. You don’t get to coast on it the rest of the game
Creature was my top town read day1 but he was definition of coaster day2 and I called him out for that. Why are you giving him a pass?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #195) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

Pine have you actually read day2 fully?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #196) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:21 am

Post by RedPanda »

Because I don't get your creature read even using your own standards.

and btw I think I'm bleeding town too

Vote Pine
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #197) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

Pine is just scum.

Pine is calling creature town because he's scum who knows creature is town or they are buddies and right now I'm leaning towards the former.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (isolation #198) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:17 am

Post by RedPanda »

Pine ignoring his own logic for reading creature second half of day2 makes no sense.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #199) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2381, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 2184, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2182, Detective Pikachu wrote:You can sell us on chemist if you want
I'm not sure how to read chemist. He just wagon hops to whatever lynch the townleader wants. He did it to tim day1 and he did it to me day2 and it made me townread him.
Have you developed more of a read on Chemist since then? What is your opinion on the ellitell?
In post 2342, RedPanda wrote:Because I don't get your creature read even using your own standards.
Vote Pine
In post 2356, RedPanda wrote:Pine is just scum.

Pine is calling creature town because he's scum who knows creature is town or they are buddies and right now I'm leaning towards the former.
I could see this. I'll join you in a Pine push tomorrow if you join me on Chemist today.
not at all. I think it could be used against worst players.

I can join you on chemist but my vote would be just policy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”